New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 32 of 50 FirstFirst ... 7222324252627282930313233343536373839404142 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #931
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Heart soul and memory 3 (Revenge of the Past)

Quote Originally Posted by Illven View Post
    Spoiler: Ophelia's text
    Show

What? No? What ever gave them that impression?
    Spoiler: Text
    Show
    Not sure. Did they invite to a thing? Maybe they thought u agreed to come to a tryout, when you thought it was something else?

Currently Recruiting WW/Mafia: Logic's Deathloop Mafia and Cazero's Graduates Of Hope's Peak - Danganronpa Mafia

Quote Originally Posted by Xumtiil View Post
    An Abattoir Vecna, if you will.
    My Homebrew

2. - Top - End - #932
    Colossus in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by AvatarVecna View Post
    Show
    Not sure. Did they invite to a thing? Maybe they thought u agreed to come to a tryout, when you thought it was something else?
    Show

I haven't really talked to them though. Ophelia remarks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deme View Post
    One day, we must all have our characters butchered by romhacks face our ends.

Won as Good Mayans on a science victory GMR 4. Won as Sweden on a science victory GMR 7. Won as Desert England on a concession victory GMR 8 Lost as Poland in GMR 3. Lost as Japan in GMR 5, Surrendered as Korea in GMR 10. Surrendered as Bad Maya in GMR 11, Lost as Shoshone in GMR 13.

3. - Top - End - #933
    Titan in the Playground

"I've seen the way you look at Ophelia." One of the more observant girls comments.

"And the way you look at Alice!" One of the less observant girls adds unhelpfully.
    Athena turns bright red at the comment on Ophelia, but finds a useful diversion in the other girl’s comment. ”Alice? I’ve hardly paid any mind to her. Were it not for the divinity and ichthyous lower form, I might see Emma as having potential for more than simple friendship, but I hardly notice Alice.”
    Awesome avatar by Cuthalion

Spoiler: Old Avatars
    Show

By Ceika, Ceika, Linklel (Except for one that appears to be lost to time)

4. - Top - End - #934

Quote Originally Posted by Esprit15 View Post
    Athena turns bright red at the comment on Ophelia, but finds a useful diversion in the other girl’s comment. ”Alice? I’ve hardly paid any mind to her. Were it not for the divinity and ichthyous lower form, I might see Emma as having potential for more than simple friendship, but I hardly notice Alice.”
    "The what lower form?" The oblivious one asks.

"Probably means fish like? Context clues I swear." The observant one comes.

Won as Good Mayans on a science victory GMR 4. Won as Sweden on a science victory GMR 7. Won as Desert England on a concession victory GMR 8 Lost as Poland in GMR 3. Lost as Japan in GMR 5, Surrendered as Korea in GMR 10. Surrendered as Bad Maya in GMR 11, Lost as Shoshone in GMR 13.

5. - Top - End - #935
    Titan in the Playground

Alice however alerts that voice, who stops her secrets to ask.

"Hey.... Who's there?" She remarks.
    "Crap," Alice muttered to herself as she scrambled to her feet. Time to get the heck out of here!
    Toph Pony avatar by Dirtytabs. Thanks!

"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty, I read them openly. When I became a man, I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." -C.S. Lewis

6. - Top - End - #936

Quote Originally Posted by Zevox View Post
    "Crap," Alice muttered to herself as she scrambled to her feet. Time to get the heck out of here!
    Give me a skill check DC 5 to sneak away.

7. - Top - End - #937
    Titan in the Playground

"The what lower form?" The oblivious one asks.

"Probably means fish like? Context clues I swear." The observant one comes.
    ”Thank you. Yes. But yeah, not creeping, just asking a legitimate question for one of my friends.”

Show

8. - Top - End - #938
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

I don't believe so.... Ophelia remarks.

You think I would have heard a. Oh your name's the same. She pointed out.
    "Unless they don't know your name is Ophelia, and people who do are making the same mistake we are," Emma points out.

9. - Top - End - #939

”Thank you. Yes. But yeah, not creeping, just asking a legitimate question for one of my friends.”
    "We can't discuss possible members." The more observant girl comments calmer.

Quote Originally Posted by The TechnoGnome View Post
    "Unless they don't know your name is Ophelia, and people who do are making the same mistake we are," Emma points out.
    That sounds. Just stupid enough to be true. Ophelia mentions.

10. - Top - End - #940
    Titan in the Playground

"Hm... and yet someone is spreading rumors... Interesting. Perhaps a basic trade of info?" Athena says with a small gleam in her eye.

Show

11. - Top - End - #941

"Hm... and yet someone is spreading rumors... Interesting. Perhaps a basic trade of info?" Athena says with a small gleam in her eye.
    [Make an allure, or skill check to tease. Or deceive if Athena's offering false info. DC 6]

12. - Top - End - #942
    Titan in the Playground

"After all, I heard the rumor from someone, right?"
    Spoiler
    Show
    Pretty sure I can't finagle Honor Student into bribing with info, but if you see it as applying, add 2.
    Skill: (1d6+1)[2], not lying

Show

13. - Top - End - #943
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

That sounds. Just stupid enough to be true. Ophelia mentions.
    "'Never assume malice when ignorance is a possibility.' That's directly from the Divine Text of the Emerald Maiden."

14. - Top - End - #944

"After all, I heard the rumor from someone, right?"
    Spoiler
    Show
    Pretty sure I can't finagle Honor Student into bribing with info, but if you see it as applying, add 2.
    Skill: [roll0], not lying
    "I'm sure whoever you heard it from, isn't being exactly private." The observant one replies confidently.

"'Never assume malice when ignorance is a possibility.' That's directly from the Divine Text of the Emerald Maiden."
    That sounds familiar.... Ophelia remarks.

15. - Top - End - #945
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

"It does?" Emma asks quizzically, "I don't remember ever giving you a copy of my Holy Texts."
    Last edited by The TechnoGnome; 2018-01-12 at 04:05 AM.

16. - Top - End - #946
    Titan in the Playground

"I'm sure whoever you heard it from, isn't being exactly private." The observant one replies confidently.

”Hmph. Perhaps. I simply saw it as saving you the effort of hunting them down. It isn’t as though your own intentions won’t be revealed eventually.”

Show

17. - Top - End - #947

"It does?" Emma asks quizzically, "I don't remember ever giving you a copy of my Holy Texts."
    I think I heard it from somewhere else.

”Hmph. Perhaps. I simply saw it as saving you the effort of hunting them down. It isn’t as though your own intentions won’t be revealed eventually.”
    "Eh, It's not much effort for me." The observant girl remarks. "Jane!" She says talking to the ditzy one. "Go figure out who's spreading the rumors."

18. - Top - End - #948
    Titan in the Playground

"Are you sure she's intellectually capable of such a task?" Athena says after the girl leaves. "I question her ability to pass through a revolving door,"

Show

19. - Top - End - #949

"Are you sure she's intellectually capable of such a task?" Athena says after the girl leaves. "I question her ability to pass through a revolving door,"
    "..... You have a point. Tammi! If she's not back in twenty minutes, go find her." The observant adds calling over her shoulder.

20. - Top - End - #950
    Titan in the Playground

"..... You have a point. Tammi! If she's not back in twenty minutes, go find her." The observant adds calling over her shoulder.
    "I tend to," Athena says emotionlessly, almost instinctively. "Don't you have enough cheerleaders already? Or did someone get kicked out?"

Show

21. - Top - End - #951

"I tend to," Athena says emotionlessly, almost instinctively. "Don't you have enough cheerleaders already? Or did someone get kicked out?"
    "There are never enough cheerleaders. Have you seen some of our tricks?" The observant girls pipes up.

22. - Top - End - #952
    Titan in the Playground

"There are never enough cheerleaders. Have you seen some of our tricks?" The observant girls pipes up.
    "Yes. The more bodies you add to them, the more complex the tricks may become, but you reach a point where coordination becomes more difficult, and the odds of someone being injured in any one trick escalate. Consider: An individual person performing an act that has a 1% risk of injury has a 1% chance that they will be injured. One hundred people performing that same act at the same time, the odds that at least one person is injured is approximately 63.4%. In just over one third of universes is nobody injured. This assumes that these more complex routines are equally risky in relation to more simple routines.

More is not always better. But of course, I can only speak in regards to statistics."

Show

23. - Top - End - #953

"Yes. The more bodies you add to them, the more complex the tricks may become, but you reach a point where coordination becomes more difficult, and the odds of someone being injured in any one trick escalate. Consider: An individual person performing an act that has a 1% risk of injury has a 1% chance that they will be injured. One hundred people performing that same act at the same time, the odds that at least one person is injured is approximately 63.4%. In just over one third of universes is nobody injured. This assumes that these more complex routines are equally risky in relation to more simple routines.

More is not always better. But of course, I can only speak in regards to statistics."
    "Yes, so we need replacements for when people get injured, we're not all performing at the same time." The observant girl replies.

24. - Top - End - #954

Quote Originally Posted by Zevox View Post
    Alice manages to sneak away, and come to Athena and some cheerleaders discussing something.

What does she do?

25. - Top - End - #955
    Titan in the Playground

"Yes, so we need replacements for when people get injured, we're not all performing at the same time." The observant girl replies.
    ”A fair point. So who was injured.”

Show

26. - Top - End - #956

”A fair point. So who was injured.”
    "I'm.... not actually sure I can answer that. Legally." The observant one replies.

27. - Top - End - #957
    Titan in the Playground

"I'm.... not actually sure I can answer that. Legally." The observant one replies.
    "Did you sign a non-disclosure agreement, or are you a medical professional? If not, then there are no bindings on you." Plus, her comment carried the implication that someone had been injured, since she did not outright deny it. Instead she resorted to legal defenses.

Show

28. - Top - End - #958

"Did you sign a non-disclosure agreement, or are you a medical professional? If not, then there are no bindings on you." Plus, her comment carried the implication that someone had been injured, since she did not outright deny it. Instead she resorted to legal defenses.
    "I... didn't..." Miss.Observant starts

(Make a skill check DC 6. Honor student applies)

29. - Top - End - #959
    Titan in the Playground

Alice manages to sneak away, and come to Athena and some cheerleaders discussing something.

What does she do?
    Alice stopped in her tracks and stared for a second in surprise. Well, that was an unexpected sight, to say the least. Maybe Athena had an interest in more than just Ophelia after all? ...or maybe she had something to do with the weird rumors?

Alice, curious and nosy, ducked around a corner and strained to hear what they might be saying.
    Toph Pony avatar by Dirtytabs. Thanks!

"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty, I read them openly. When I became a man, I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." -C.S. Lewis

30. - Top - End - #960
    Titan in the Playground

"I... didn't..." Miss.Observant starts

(Make a skill check DC 6. Honor student applies)
    ”See? Then there isn’t any harm. You know that I’m one to collect gossip, not disseminate now it,” Athena says, a small smile creeping onto her face now.
    Spoiler
    Show
    (1d6+3)[4]

Show