New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 34 of 50 FirstFirst ... 9242526272829303132333435363738394041424344 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,020 of 1494
  1. - Top - End - #991
    Colossus in the Playground

Default Re: Heart soul and memory 3 (Revenge of the Past)

Quote Originally Posted by Zevox View Post
    "You might be surprised how many only think they are," Alice responded (mostly) jokingly with a wink.
    That... would probably help if we had a nymph friend.... Wait.... does Guinevere's special sense still work? Ophelia asks clicking her fingers as she recalled Alice's "friend"
    Quote Originally Posted by Deme View Post
    One day, we must all have our characters butchered by romhacks face our ends.

Won as Good Mayans on a science victory GMR 4. Won as Sweden on a science victory GMR 7. Won as Desert England on a concession victory GMR 8 Lost as Poland in GMR 3. Lost as Japan in GMR 5, Surrendered as Korea in GMR 10. Surrendered as Bad Maya in GMR 11, Lost as Shoshone in GMR 13.

2. - Top - End - #992
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Quote Originally Posted by Illven View Post
    "Oh yeah, it almost killed me when they hazed me by throwing me into the pool." Jane starts. "Because what idiot just stands around what can easily kill them." Olive pipes up. "You see whenever I'm submerged in water it makes my body ten times as heavy as it usually is, pinning my muscles to their sides." Jane continues.
    "Well are you pretty heavy normally?" Emma asked.

3. - Top - End - #993

Quote Originally Posted by The TechnoGnome View Post
    "Well are you pretty heavy normally?" Emma asked.
    "No." Jane gives a glare emphatically.

Won as Good Mayans on a science victory GMR 4. Won as Sweden on a science victory GMR 7. Won as Desert England on a concession victory GMR 8 Lost as Poland in GMR 3. Lost as Japan in GMR 5, Surrendered as Korea in GMR 10. Surrendered as Bad Maya in GMR 11, Lost as Shoshone in GMR 13.

4. - Top - End - #994
    Titan in the Playground

That... would probably help if we had a nymph friend.... Wait.... does Guinevere's special sense still work? Ophelia asks clicking her fingers as she recalled Alice's "friend"
    "Guinevere's special what now?" Alice asked, confused. To be clear, I remember what you're talking about, Alice is just ignorant.
    Toph Pony avatar by Dirtytabs. Thanks!

"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty, I read them openly. When I became a man, I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." -C.S. Lewis

5. - Top - End - #995

"Guinevere's special what now?" Alice asked, confused. To be clear, I remember what you're talking about, Alice is just ignorant.
    Female nymphs can usually tell if someone's into girls.... It varies with the nymph species in question.... Ophelia remarks.

6. - Top - End - #996
    Titan in the Playground

Female nymphs can usually tell if someone's into girls.... It varies with the nymph species in question.... Ophelia remarks.
    "Really?!" Alice said in surprise. "I didn't know that! Wow, that would be so helpful to have..."

"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty, I read them openly. When I became a man, I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." -C.S. Lewis

7. - Top - End - #997

"Really?!" Alice said in surprise. "I didn't know that! Wow, that would be so helpful to have..."
    I'm sure you'd love being a plant nymph so much. Ophelia teased.

8. - Top - End - #998
    Titan in the Playground

I'm sure you'd love being a plant nymph so much. Ophelia teased.
    "Oh yeah I would!" Alice agreed, dreamy expression on her face. "Nymphs get to be hotter than like, anyone but a Succubus, plus they never need to deal with accidentally hitting on a straight girl? And can tell what girls who think they're straight actually just haven't realized they aren't yet? Sign me up!"

9. - Top - End - #999

"Oh yeah I would!" Alice agreed, dreamy expression on her face. "Nymphs get to be hotter than like, anyone but a Succubus, plus they never need to deal with accidentally hitting on a straight girl? And can tell what girls who think they're straight actually just haven't realized they aren't yet? Sign me up!"
    And plant nymphs because they're the most well endowed. Ophelia teased with a wink.

10. - Top - End - #1000
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

"No." Jane gives a glare emphatically.
    "Well then ten times that can't be that much," Emma said, "Especially for a mermaid in the water."

11. - Top - End - #1001

"Well then ten times that can't be that much," Emma said, "Especially for a mermaid in the water."
    "Are mermaids like super strong?" Jane asks.

12. - Top - End - #1002
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

"Are mermaids like super strong?" Jane asks.
    "I'm pretty strong in the water, at least," Emma says, "Don't know about other mermaids, honestly. Never met one."
    Last edited by The TechnoGnome; 2018-02-03 at 05:55 AM.

13. - Top - End - #1003
    Titan in the Playground

And plant nymphs because they're the most well endowed. Ophelia teased with a wink.
    "I'd definitely take that, too," Alice agreed, glancing down at her own chest. "I mean, I'm not bad as far that goes, but still, could be bigger, for sure."

14. - Top - End - #1004

Episode 6 Scene 9

Now it's the moment of truth.

Ophelia seems unsure about whether to join the cheerleaders or refuse their invitation.

But really, what matters is your opinion on it.

Spoiler: Opposed
    Show

Allure =Sweet talk Ophelia into your choice. +3 VP with Ophelia

Conflict =Strongarm Ophelia into your choice. +3 VP with Ophelia.

And just to be sure, clearly label your choice in your roll.

And if two players on the same side tie, they both win, if they are on opposite sides highest mod tiebreaks, or roll off if mods are even.
    Last edited by Illven; 2018-02-07 at 12:28 AM.

15. - Top - End - #1005
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

"You should give it a shot, Ophelia!" Emma said, "You'd look so pretty in one of those cute cheerleading outfits, and it'll give you something to do outside of hanging out with your dolls all day."

Spoiler: Roll
    Show
    Allure, no mods.

16. - Top - End - #1006
    Titan in the Playground

"Oh, you should definitely go for it!" Alice said with predictable enthusiasm. Since her cleavage had gotten Ophelia's attention earlier, she'd tied off the bottom part of her top under her bust, just to further emphasize it for her. "I bet you'd be great at it - especially if they let you do cool magic stuff to make the routines better. And you'd look damn fine one of the uniforms," she of course had to add, running one hand over her friend's arm in a slightly teasing way and looking over her as if imagining her in the uniform.

Spoiler: OOC/Roll
    Show
    Allure, Shameless +2, Touchy-Feely +1 = +3 total.
    Supporting joining, naturally.
    Last edited by Zevox; 2018-02-08 at 11:20 PM.

17. - Top - End - #1007
    Titan in the Playground

"I don't know if I quite trust the cheerleaders, Ophelia..." Athena says quietly to the other girl. "I think you joining might be a bad idea..." While part of this was legitimate reservation, part of Athena also simply wanted a reason to focus more on Ophelia's studies. While physical activity was good for the brain, there were better sports than cheerleading for that.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Allure (-1), Anti-cheerleader
    Awesome avatar by Cuthalion

Spoiler: Old Avatars
    Show

By Ceika, Ceika, Linklel (Except for one that appears to be lost to time)

18. - Top - End - #1008
    Titan in the Playground

Sam hmm'd, thinking it over. "...well, if it's what you really wanna do, Ophelia, I'm behind you all the way. I can even try and explain this whole mess to the coach if this lot has been sending them mixed messages about you," she added, shooting a slight glare at the present cheerleaders. "Of course, that depends on whether the group is willing to give you a - big air quotes here - 'second' chance." She caught the eyes of those present, as if challenging them to disagree.

Spoiler: OoC
    Show
    Allure. Connections 2, School Queen 2, total +4. Justification is that Ophelia is aware Sam's good at dealing with teachers, so if Ophelia was worried about the coach rejecting her because of all this, she now knows that Sam could clear it up. Additionally, Sam's kinda intimidating the cheerleaders into letting Ophelia join if she wants to, which was another potential reason Ophelia could be feeling like not doing it.

Obviously, supporting cheerleading.

I'm using one of three powers in this scene. If Tachi shows up with a +4 or better, I'm using Just As Planned on Tachi. If he doesn't show up with a +4 or better, and my justification for my +4 is accepted, I'm using Graceful for an auto-8. If Tachi doesn't show up with a +4 or better and I don't have my +4, Dazzling Display.
    Last edited by AvatarVecna; 2018-02-10 at 06:31 PM.

Currently Recruiting WW/Mafia: Logic's Deathloop Mafia and Cazero's Graduates Of Hope's Peak - Danganronpa Mafia

Quote Originally Posted by Xumtiil View Post
    An Abattoir Vecna, if you will.
    My Homebrew

19. - Top - End - #1009
    Ogre in the Playground

GreenSorcererElf

Tachi looks dreadful. His normal bright skin is pale, his hair is messy; his shirt is barely open.

Wow, that is one sick incubus.

He listens to Ophelia's tale sniffling all the time. "Well, darling I'm grateful you wanted my opinion. But I'm going to tell you what I tell everyone. Follow your heart. Your heart will always lead you someplace nice. At least that's what I do."

Spoiler
    Show

Allure: Strong Roll: +1, Shameless +2, Faustian pact charge: +2; Total: +5
    +1 if Soldier of Sin activates
    I'm willing to lose my charge on Faustian pact since I missed 2 scenes. So Total is +4

20. - Top - End - #1010

Quote Originally Posted by Meriss View Post
    Tachi looks dreadful. His normal bright skin is pale, his hair is messy; his shirt is barely open.

Wow, that is one sick incubus.

He listens to Ophelia's tale sniffling all the time. "Well, darling I'm grateful you wanted my opinion. But I'm going to tell you what I tell everyone. Follow your heart. Your heart will always lead you someplace nice. At least that's what I do."

Spoiler
    Show

Allure: Strong Roll: +1, Shameless +2, Faustian pact charge: +2; Total: +5
    +1 if Soldier of Sin activates
    I'm willing to lose my charge on Faustian pact since I missed 2 scenes. So Total is +4
    So... what does my heart say... Ophelia mused her head cocking as she considered looking for more meaning then perhaps Tachi meant.

Quote Originally Posted by AvatarVecna View Post
    Sam hmm'd, thinking it over. "...well, if it's what you really wanna do, Ophelia, I'm behind you all the way. I can even try and explain this whole mess to the coach if this lot has been sending them mixed messages about you," she added, shooting a slight glare at the present cheerleaders. "Of course, that depends on whether the group is willing to give you a - big air quotes here - 'second' chance." She caught the eyes of those present, as if challenging them to disagree.

Spoiler: OoC
    Show
    Allure. Connections 2, School Queen 2, total +4. Justification is that Ophelia is aware Sam's good at dealing with teachers, so if Ophelia was worried about the coach rejecting her because of all this, she now knows that Sam could clear it up. Additionally, Sam's kinda intimidating the cheerleaders into letting Ophelia join if she wants to, which was another potential reason Ophelia could be feeling like not doing it.

Obviously, supporting cheerleading.

I'm using one of three powers in this scene. If Tachi shows up with a +4 or better, I'm using Just As Planned on Tachi. If he doesn't show up with a +4 or better, and my justification for my +4 is accepted, I'm using Graceful for an auto-8. If Tachi doesn't show up with a +4 or better and I don't have my +4, Dazzling Display.
    You know what. I think my heart is telling me to give this a shot. Ophelia remarked.

"And we'll even skip the hazing!" Jane offered.

"We already did that, we aren't actually skipping." Olive sighs. "So shall we get to practice?"

Do you follow them?

21. - Top - End - #1011
    Titan in the Playground

Do you follow them?
    The phrase "is water wet?" flashed through Alice's mind as she gleefully followed Ophelia and the cheerleaders to practice. Huh, that was weird. But who cared, she was going to get to watch cheerleader practice! And Ophelia was in it! "This is going to be great!"

22. - Top - End - #1012

The phrase "is water wet?" flashed through Alice's mind as she gleefully followed Ophelia and the cheerleaders to practice. Huh, that was weird. But who cared, she was going to get to watch cheerleader practice! And Ophelia was in it! "This is going to be great!"
    Hmm? Are you going to try to watch me change? Ophelia replied chuckling with a grin.

23. - Top - End - #1013
    Titan in the Playground

Hmm? Are you going to try to watch me change? Ophelia replied chuckling with a grin.
    Alice couldn't help but smile back at that. The way Ophelia had said it so casually, and laughed at it, almost made her want to just say yes. "Well, if you want me to," she said instead, with a playful wink. "I was talking about practice though."

24. - Top - End - #1014

Alice couldn't help but smile back at that. The way Ophelia had said it so casually, and laughed at it, almost made her want to just say yes. "Well, if you want me to," she said instead, with a playful wink. "I was talking about practice though."
    Practice peeping? Ophelia continued the joke.

25. - Top - End - #1015
    Titan in the Playground

Practice peeping? Ophelia continued the joke.
    Alice grinned dopily, very happy to see Ophelia openly joking about this. "Well, maaaybe," she teased mischievously. "What would you do about it if I did?"

26. - Top - End - #1016

Alice grinned dopily, very happy to see Ophelia openly joking about this. "Well, maaaybe," she teased mischievously. "What would you do about it if I did?"
    Probably you know... cover up.... Ophelia admits looking down.

27. - Top - End - #1017
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

"Yay! I'm friends with cheerleaders now!" Emma cheered, "That's... actually, I don't know what's so special about that. But cheerleaders are always a big deal in any show or movie that takes place in a school, so it's got to mean something!"

28. - Top - End - #1018

"Plural? What makes you think it's plural?" Olive asks cocking an eyebrow.

29. - Top - End - #1019
    Titan in the Playground

Probably you know... cover up.... Ophelia admits looking down.
    "Awww..." Alice said, sounding teasing but half hiding genuine disappointment. She'd been starting to get her hopes up that Ophelia was getting more comfortable with this sort of thought. "Well, that's okay - you're plenty hot no matter what you're wearing," she flirted.

"Yay! I'm friends with cheerleaders now!" Emma cheered, "That's... actually, I don't know what's so special about that. But cheerleaders are always a big deal in any show or movie that takes place in a school, so it's got to mean something!"
    "Uh, cheerleaders are pretty much always popular and hot," Alice remarked in response to Emma's confusion, as if it were obvious why that would be a big deal.

30. - Top - End - #1020

"Awww..." Alice said, sounding teasing but half hiding genuine disappointment. She'd been starting to get her hopes up that Ophelia was getting more comfortable with this sort of thought. "Well, that's okay - you're plenty hot no matter what you're wearing," she flirted.

"Uh, cheerleaders are pretty much always popular and hot," Alice remarked in response to Emma's confusion, as if it were obvious why that would be a big deal.
    Same as you. Ophelia assured are back.