New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 38 of 50 FirstFirst ... 13282930313233343536373839404142434445464748 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,140 of 1494
  1. - Top - End - #1111
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Default Re: Heart soul and memory 3 (Revenge of the Past)

Quote Originally Posted by Illven View Post
    "You have made me the happiest lady in the land." Angelica says warmly kissing your hand.
    "Showing devotion already. I like it!" Emma said with a grin, "Now, um, can you please get off of my tail? Your awkward position's making it falling asleep."

2. - Top - End - #1112
    Colossus in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by The TechnoGnome View Post
    "Showing devotion already. I like it!" Emma said with a grin, "Now, um, can you please get off of my tail? Your awkward position's making it falling asleep."
    "Ohhhhh." Angelica remarked the slight crimson going beet red. "I suppose I could try that." She remarks as you continue. "Oh yes, right away." She remarks moving to get up. "... Mistress." She replies after a pause, when she gets fully up curtsying.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deme View Post
    One day, we must all have our characters butchered by romhacks face our ends.

Won as Good Mayans on a science victory GMR 4. Won as Sweden on a science victory GMR 7. Won as Desert England on a concession victory GMR 8 Lost as Poland in GMR 3. Lost as Japan in GMR 5, Surrendered as Korea in GMR 10. Surrendered as Bad Maya in GMR 11, Lost as Shoshone in GMR 13.

3. - Top - End - #1113
    Titan in the Playground

"Oh my god miss, are you okay, did you hit your head, is anything broken?" A blonde extremely short girl rushes over to you, before stopping not wanting to move you until you were moving on your own.
    "Uhhh... um, yes, and no. In that order," Alice answered, sitting up and rubbing the sore spot where she'd hit the floor. Wow, how had she mistaken this girl for that angel girl? I mean, she was really skinny, sure, but so much shorter than her. Well, at least she wasn't freaking out... well, wasn't freaking out over Alice being there, anyway. "Kinda happens to me a lot."
    Toph Pony avatar by Dirtytabs. Thanks!

"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty, I read them openly. When I became a man, I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." -C.S. Lewis

4. - Top - End - #1114

Quote Originally Posted by Zevox View Post
    "Uhhh... um, yes, and no. In that order," Alice answered, sitting up and rubbing the sore spot where she'd hit the floor. Wow, how had she mistaken this girl for that angel girl? I mean, she was really skinny, sure, but so much shorter than her. Well, at least she wasn't freaking out... well, wasn't freaking out over Alice being there, anyway. "Kinda happens to me a lot."
    "Oh... We should probably check you for concussions. I mean you hear so much about football players, I doubt meeting the tiles with your skull is much better." The girl remarks.

Won as Good Mayans on a science victory GMR 4. Won as Sweden on a science victory GMR 7. Won as Desert England on a concession victory GMR 8 Lost as Poland in GMR 3. Lost as Japan in GMR 5, Surrendered as Korea in GMR 10. Surrendered as Bad Maya in GMR 11, Lost as Shoshone in GMR 13.

5. - Top - End - #1115
    Titan in the Playground

”Oh, um...” Athena looks rather surprised, and slightly hurt. She hadn’t been expecting a yes, but she also wasn’t expecting what seemed like hostility. “Okay... sorry if I offended you...” The girl awkwardly turns to find Olive.
    Awesome avatar by Cuthalion

Spoiler: Old Avatars
    Show

By Ceika, Ceika, Linklel (Except for one that appears to be lost to time)

6. - Top - End - #1116

Quote Originally Posted by Esprit15 View Post
    ”Oh, um...” Athena looks rather surprised, and slightly hurt. She hadn’t been expecting a yes, but she also wasn’t expecting what seemed like hostility. “Okay... sorry if I offended you...” The girl awkwardly turns to find Olive.
    "You okay, hun?" Olive asks after you find her with actually a fair bit of difficulty. Turns out Jane fried her phone earlier.

"Guessing it has to do with Ophelia?" She remarks studying her face.

7. - Top - End - #1117
    Titan in the Playground

”Not only did she not want to talk to me, she seemed actively annoyed that I talked to her. Why did you think me talking to her would be a particularly good idea?”

Show

8. - Top - End - #1118

”Not only did she not want to talk to me, she seemed actively annoyed that I talked to her. Why did you think me talking to her would be a particularly good idea?”
    "Because you are so obviously infatuated with her, it's adorable. I kinda figured you'd want to get it off your chest." Olive remarks.

9. - Top - End - #1119
    Titan in the Playground

"Because you are so obviously infatuated with her, it's adorable. I kinda figured you'd want to get it off your chest." Olive remarks.
    Athena turns bright pink, hiding her face. ”Yeah, but I’m not the only one. And I don’t think she feels the same way about me. I want to be with her, but I don’t want her to be unhappy if she is... which based on today seems like it might be the case...”

Show

10. - Top - End - #1120

Athena turns bright pink, hiding her face. ”Yeah, but I’m not the only one. And I don’t think she feels the same way about me. I want to be with her, but I don’t want her to be unhappy if she is... which based on today seems like it might be the case...”
    "I don't know about that. I feel she's repressing something. It might be about you, it might be something in general. I don't think you're going to know unless you tell her." Olive says.

"Or you can wait for this angel to sweep her off her feet, and live with what if." She points out.

11. - Top - End - #1121
    Titan in the Playground

”I sometimes question whether what if or rejection would hurt more...” Athena says. See, this is why she didn’t make friends and get attached to people! All these nonsensical thoughts just start running through her head and making everything fuzzy and fill her with doubt! “Fine. If you’re the expert, how should I confess to her?”

Show

12. - Top - End - #1122

”I sometimes question whether what if or rejection would hurt more...” Athena says. See, this is why she didn’t make friends and get attached to people! All these nonsensical thoughts just start running through her head and making everything fuzzy and fill her with doubt! “Fine. If you’re the expert, how should I confess to her?”
    "... I don't confess to people. People confess to me." Olive replies.

"Let's see." She says leaning against the wall and thinking. "I guess. What I found most charming was when the guy set the stage a-little, dimmed the lights, leaned in a bit close, and asked me out on a romantic evening." Olive mused out loud.

13. - Top - End - #1123
    Titan in the Playground

*beat*

”I have more Y chromosomes in my body than romantic bones. What constitutes a romantic evening?”

Show

14. - Top - End - #1124

*beat*

”I have more Y chromosomes in my body than romantic bones. What constitutes a romantic evening?”
    "Really. I didn't realize you had Klinefelter's..." Olive spills out.

"Oh wait, you made an exaggeration. Romantic evening, That would depend on Ophelia. For me it'd be a small candlelit river stroll on a small boat."

15. - Top - End - #1125
    Titan in the Playground

”I don’t have a boat,” says Athena, deadpan.

Show

16. - Top - End - #1126

”I don’t have a boat,” says Athena, deadpan.
    "You can rent one." Olive replies. "But I don't know how expensive it would be."

17. - Top - End - #1127
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

"Ohhhhh." Angelica remarked the slight crimson going beet red. "I suppose I could try that." She remarks as you continue. "Oh yes, right away." She remarks moving to get up. "... Mistress." She replies after a pause, when she gets fully up curtsying.
    "Polite too!" Emma said happily, "But I prefer Goddess to Mistress."

18. - Top - End - #1128

"Polite too!" Emma said happily, "But I prefer Goddess to Mistress."
    "As... As you wish.... My goddess." Angelica says with significant hesitation.

19. - Top - End - #1129
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

"As... As you wish.... My goddess." Angelica says with significant hesitation.
    "Alright, I'll see you later, Angelica," Emma says with a smile, starting to wheel herself away. With a thought, she stops and adds, "Unless you want to take me to my locker. It'd be good practice, after all."
    Last edited by The TechnoGnome; 2018-04-18 at 04:30 PM.

20. - Top - End - #1130

"Alright, I'll see you later, Angelica," Emma says with a smile, starting to wheel herself away. With a thought, she stops and adds, "Unless you want to take me to my locker. It'd be good practice, after all."
    "Oh... Of course, Goddess." Angelica remarks, taking the handles of your wheelchair and starting to wheel you there.

"What things will you need out of your locker..... Goddess." Angelica adds.

21. - Top - End - #1131
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

"Oh... Of course, Goddess." Angelica remarks, taking the handles of your wheelchair and starting to wheel you there.

"What things will you need out of your locker..... Goddess." Angelica adds.
    "Not anything, really," Emma said, "But there's some books I need to put away."

22. - Top - End - #1132
    Titan in the Playground

"You can rent one." Olive replies. "But I don't know how expensive it would be."
    ”Probably beyond my price range... What’s something a little more affordable that she might like?”

Show

23. - Top - End - #1133

"Not anything, really," Emma said, "But there's some books I need to put away."
    "Oh, no homework today?" Angelica asks, adding after a moment. "Goddess."

”Probably beyond my price range... What’s something a little more affordable that she might like?”
    "Mm... If I had to guess for Ophelia.... Maybe a sort of anatomy museum, she seems to be into animating things." Olive muses outloud.

24. - Top - End - #1134
    Titan in the Playground

”Hm, that is a possibility... Do we have something like that in town?”

Show

25. - Top - End - #1135
    Titan in the Playground

"Oh... We should probably check you for concussions. I mean you hear so much about football players, I doubt meeting the tiles with your skull is much better." The girl remarks.
    "What? Nah, I'm fine. It'll be sore for a bit, but that's it, no big," Alice remarks, waving off the concern.
    Toph Pony avatar by Dirtytabs. Thanks!

"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty, I read them openly. When I became a man, I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." -C.S. Lewis

26. - Top - End - #1136
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

"There is, but I'm carrying more books than I need for that," Emma replied, "I mean, I guess I could keep the unnecessary books at home, but they could get wet if I'm not careful."

27. - Top - End - #1137

"Uh." Olive starts looking at her phone.

[Give me a luck check.]

Quote Originally Posted by Zevox View Post
    "What? Nah, I'm fine. It'll be sore for a bit, but that's it, no big," Alice remarks, waving off the concern.
    "Are you sure?" The fairly pretty faced girl asks biting her lip nervously.

"There is, but I'm carrying more books than I need for that," Emma replied, "I mean, I guess I could keep the unnecessary books at home, but they could get wet if I'm not careful."
    Angelica blushes at that. "Let's not move too too quickly." She remarks.

28. - Top - End - #1138
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Angelica blushes at that. "Let's not move too too quickly." She remarks.
    "Yeah, going too fast can give me motion sickness," Emma agrees.

29. - Top - End - #1139

"Yeah, going too fast can give me motion sickness," Emma agrees.
    "Right, right..." Angelica chuckled. "But you know..... You have a nice sense of humor." She comments.

30. - Top - End - #1140

After a few moments. "No, but there's a couple within like an hour drive. So maybe as a day trip?" Olive comments.