New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 5 of 50 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141530 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #121
    Colossus in the Playground

Default Re: Heart soul and memory 3 (Revenge of the Past)

Quote Originally Posted by Meriss View Post
    Tachi picks up another scrap of wrapping paper and drops it in the garbage.

"Darling, most teenagers would just leave this to the janitor. Trust me."
    Well that doesn't feel fair to them. Ophelia replies.

Quote Originally Posted by The TechnoGnome View Post
    "Oh yeah, definitely proofed then," Emma said, "My phone would have been waterlogged long ago otherwise."
    "That's kept in the water with you.... Or wait you mean cell phone." Darla replied.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deme View Post
    One day, we must all have our characters butchered by romhacks face our ends.

Won as Good Mayans on a science victory GMR 4. Won as Sweden on a science victory GMR 7. Won as Desert England on a concession victory GMR 8 Lost as Poland in GMR 3. Lost as Japan in GMR 5, Surrendered as Korea in GMR 10. Surrendered as Bad Maya in GMR 11, Lost as Shoshone in GMR 13.

2. - Top - End - #122
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Quote Originally Posted by Illven View Post
    "That's kept in the water with you.... Or wait you mean cell phone." Darla replied.
    "Well yeah, duh," Emma said, "What did you think I meant?"

3. - Top - End - #123

"Well yeah, duh," Emma said, "What did you think I meant?"
    "An old rotary." Darla admits frankly.

Won as Good Mayans on a science victory GMR 4. Won as Sweden on a science victory GMR 7. Won as Desert England on a concession victory GMR 8 Lost as Poland in GMR 3. Lost as Japan in GMR 5, Surrendered as Korea in GMR 10. Surrendered as Bad Maya in GMR 11, Lost as Shoshone in GMR 13.

4. - Top - End - #124
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

"An old rotary." Darla admits frankly.
    "What, you mean like the ones old people use?" Emma asked bluntly.

5. - Top - End - #125

"What, you mean like the ones old people use?" Emma asked bluntly.
    "Yes. Remember. Succubus." Darla says pointing to herself.

6. - Top - End - #126
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

"Yes. Remember. Succubus." Darla says pointing to herself.
    "Oh yeah, you actually remember your previous incarnations," Emma said, "I wish I could do that. Then again, I guess it's weird for you to use modern technology, huh?"

7. - Top - End - #127

"Oh yeah, you actually remember your previous incarnations," Emma said, "I wish I could do that. Then again, I guess it's weird for you to use modern technology, huh?"
    "It is the worst." Darla whines.

8. - Top - End - #128
    Titan in the Playground

"Well maybe this year you'll have finally been a good enough girl." Juila grins.
    "Oh, come on Jewels. You should know by now I'm definitely more naughty than nice," Alice replied - and demonstrated by casually sliding her hand down from the small of her friend's back to her butt.
    Toph Pony avatar by Dirtytabs. Thanks!

"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty, I read them openly. When I became a man, I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." -C.S. Lewis

9. - Top - End - #129

Quote Originally Posted by Zevox View Post
    "Oh, come on Jewels. You should know by now I'm definitely more naughty than nice," Alice replied - and demonstrated by casually sliding her hand down from the small of her friend's back to her butt.
    It is at this point that a lunch aide actually comes over.

"Girls do I need to separate you?" She asks tapping her foot impatiently.

10. - Top - End - #130
    Titan in the Playground

It is at this point that a lunch aide actually comes over.

"Girls do I need to separate you?" She asks tapping her foot impatiently.
    Alice sighed. Wow, the lunch lady was eagle-eyed today. Either that, or watching her specifically like a hawk, anyway. "No, Miss Bullhorn," she said, moving her hand away behind her back as innocently as possible.
    Last edited by Zevox; 2017-05-31 at 10:37 PM.

"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty, I read them openly. When I became a man, I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." -C.S. Lewis

11. - Top - End - #131
    Ogre in the Playground

GreenSorcererElf

Well that doesn't feel fair to them. Ophelia replies.
    Tachi nods sagely. "Like I said. Sweet."

Tachi's nose wrinkles as he frowns. "Wait, what did I miss this time? When did being sweet become a bad thing?"

12. - Top - End - #132
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

"It is the worst." Darla whines.
    "Still, must be nice to know what you did in your past lives," Emma said, "Unless you weren't a very good person, I suppose."

13. - Top - End - #133

Alice sighed. Wow, the lunch lady was eagle-eyed today. Either that, or watching her specifically like a hawk, anyway. "No, Miss Bullhorn," she said, moving her hand away behind her back as innocently as possible.
    "See to it, that I don't." She replies with a stern look.

Tachi nods sagely. "Like I said. Sweet."

Tachi's nose wrinkles as he frowns. "Wait, what did I miss this time? When did being sweet become a bad thing?"
    It's just you know awkward is all. Ophelia explains.

"Still, must be nice to know what you did in your past lives," Emma said, "Unless you weren't a very good person, I suppose."
    "Most of the time, I was a very good person." Darla replies.

14. - Top - End - #134
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

"Most of the time, I was a very good person." Darla replies.
    "So was I!" Emma said excitedly, "Which is why I want to remember! Being a goddess would be so much easier if I could remember how I did it before."

15. - Top - End - #135
    Ogre in the Playground

GreenSorcererElf

It's just you know awkward is all. Ophelia explains.
    The incubus tilts his head confused. "Awkward how?"

16. - Top - End - #136

Episode 3 Scene 10

It's the last day of school before Christmas, and all through Ophelia's house. Ophelia's dolls are serving you crackers and cheese.

As the other students look at the dolls with fear and horror, Ophelia seems upset.

Why don't they like them? She asks you over the hours.

Spoiler: Opposed
    Show

Pick your choice of roll of trying to console Ophelia, or managing to get the NPC's to accept her creepy dolls for a night. +3 VP with Ophelia.

17. - Top - End - #137
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

"I dunno," Emma said with a frown, "It reminds me of how people sometimes react to my followers. But your dolls don't worship you, as far as I know..."

She frowns, "Oh great, now you got me bummed out thinking about it."

Ema looks over at Tachi's old (and her own new) friend, "Daaaaaaarla, cheer us up. Please?"

Spoiler: Roll
    Show
    Burning everything I've got left: Strong Luck (+1), Fortune Talisman (+2, Taichi), Shining Trapezehedron (+2?), +3/+5 total. Also using Shadow out of Time.
    Last edited by The TechnoGnome; 2017-06-08 at 08:31 PM.

18. - Top - End - #138
    Titan in the Playground

Athena, for better or worse, takes the question literally, and lucky for her, had actually been doing rather extensive reading on dolls and related topics when considering Christmas gifts for Ophelia.

"It appears that dolls, especially when animated, sit firmly in what is known as the 'uncanny valley.' This means that they appear to have most of the traits of a human such that our brain at first glance catagorizes them as human, but then doubts itself upon observation of details that are clearly not human. It is suspected that this response is tied both to our conception of attraction, as well as a sort of herd defense mechanism to notice illnesses, especially genetic ones, that leave an individual less fit. A human with incorrect features will like produce unhealthy offspring, and so would be unfit to survive.

In more laymen terms, humans find moving dolls inherently creepy due to emotionally based reasons that are based in genes from well before higher thinking was a trait of our species."

Spoiler
    Show
    Skill (+1), Honor Student (+2)
    Foresight (Odd)
    Last edited by Esprit15; 2017-06-08 at 04:02 AM.
    Awesome avatar by Cuthalion

Spoiler: Old Avatars
    Show

By Ceika, Ceika, Linklel (Except for one that appears to be lost to time)

19. - Top - End - #139
    Ogre in the Playground

GreenSorcererElf

Tachi wrinkles his nose at the receivers of Ophelia's gift. He strides over to one of the cheerleaders. "You there, why don't you like your gift? Ophelia worked very hard on it. And you're hurting​ her feelings. Won't you at least try and say thank you? For me?"

The incubus opens his shirt and bats his eyes at the unsuspecting mortal.

Spoiler
    Show

Allure: Strong Roll +1; Shameless +2; Total +3
    +1 if Soldier of Sin activates.

20. - Top - End - #140
    Titan in the Playground

"I mean really, ladies," Samantha called out casually to the cheerleaders Tachi was so subtly seducing. "It's not like they're going to bite you or something. They're animated toys." She rolled her eyes and chuckled at the silliness of the other students. Still, best to lead by example, yes? She accepted some snacks from the lovely darlings Ophelia had put to work, showing her various friends that it was perfectly safe.

Spoiler: OoC
    Show
    Skill. Strong roll 1+School Queen 2=+3.

Dazzling Display. Just As Planned (Tachi). Lord knows the dude deserves some freaking VP.

Currently Recruiting WW/Mafia: Logic's Deathloop Mafia and Cazero's Graduates Of Hope's Peak - Danganronpa Mafia

Quote Originally Posted by Xumtiil View Post
    An Abattoir Vecna, if you will.
    My Homebrew

21. - Top - End - #141
    Titan in the Playground

Alice wrapped her arms around her friend, trying to be comforting. Mostly. She also kind of loved having the excuse to be a little touchy with Ophelia, of course, especially since the other girl looked ravishing in the dress she'd gotten her. "It's nothing big, Ophelia. I bet they're just not used to having magic stuff around like this. Give them a little time, they'll get used to it."

And if not, maybe Ophelia would get distracted by Alice. She'd worn the hottest Christmas-themed outfit she had - red with white fuzz trim santa-style, but really little more than a short midriff-baring bustier and hotpants - and had been trying all night to get her to stare. The other girl should have a great view of her cleavage during the hug, if she chose to look.

Spoiler: OOC/Roll
    Show
    Allure, Shameless +2, Touchy-Feely +1 = +3 total.
    Can't figure out a Luck roll, sadly.

22. - Top - End - #142

"I dunno," Emma said with a frown, "It reminds me of how people sometimes react to my followers. But your dolls don't worship you, as far as I know..."

She frowns, "Oh great, now you got me bummed out thinking about it."

Ema looks over at Tachi's old (and her own new) friend, "Daaaaaaarla, cheer us up. Please?"

Spoiler: Roll
    Show
    Burning everything I've got left: Strong Luck (+1), Fortune Talisman (+2, Taichi), Shining Trapezehedron (+2?), +3/+5 total. Also using Shadow out of Time.
    "And what precisely do you want me to do?" Darla asks with a chuckle. "Never exactly took comedy classes." She remarks as she walks over plopping herself in your lap.

Quote Originally Posted by Esprit15 View Post
    Athena, for better or worse, takes the question literally, and lucky for her, had actually been doing rather extensive reading on dolls and related topics when considering Christmas gifts for Ophelia.

"It appears that dolls, especially when animated, sit firmly in what is known as the 'uncanny valley.' This means that they appear to have most of the traits of a human such that our brain at first glance catagorizes them as human, but then doubts itself upon observation of details that are clearly not human. It is suspected that this response is tied both to our conception of attraction, as well as a sort of herd defense mechanism to notice illnesses, especially genetic ones, that leave an individual less fit. A human with incorrect features will like produce unhealthy offspring, and so would be unfit to survive.

In more laymen terms, humans find moving dolls inherently creepy due to emotionally based reasons that are based in genes from well before higher thinking was a trait of our species."

Spoiler
    Show
    Skill (+1), Honor Student (+2)
    Foresight (Odd)
    "There's also the fact that she's putting chunks of her soul into the dolls." One of the smarter girls pipes up. "So forgive me if we're just a little petrified about that."

Tachi wrinkles his nose at the receivers of Ophelia's gift. He strides over to one of the cheerleaders. "You there, why don't you like your gift? Ophelia worked very hard on it. And you're hurting​ her feelings. Won't you at least try and say thank you? For me?"

The incubus opens his shirt and bats his eyes at the unsuspecting mortal.

Spoiler
    Show

Allure: Strong Roll +1; Shameless +2; Total +3
    +1 if Soldier of Sin activates.
    "Nope, nope, nope." The smarter girl replies. "I'm smarter then that!" She replies starting to get up from the couch she was sitting on.

Quote Originally Posted by AvatarVecna View Post
    "I mean really, ladies," Samantha called out casually to the cheerleaders Tachi was so subtly seducing. "It's not like they're going to bite you or something. They're animated toys." She rolled her eyes and chuckled at the silliness of the other students. Still, best to lead by example, yes? She accepted some snacks from the lovely darlings Ophelia had put to work, showing her various friends that it was perfectly safe.

Spoiler: OoC
    Show
    Skill. Strong roll 1+School Queen 2=+3.

Dazzling Display. Just As Planned (Tachi). Lord knows the dude deserves some freaking VP.
    "I suppose you're right..." One of the weaker willed girls replies flashing a warmer smile to Ophelia.

Thanks Sam. Ophelia replies giving Sam a close hug.

Alice wrapped her arms around her friend, trying to be comforting. Mostly. She also kind of loved having the excuse to be a little touchy with Ophelia, of course, especially since the other girl looked ravishing in the dress she'd gotten her. "It's nothing big, Ophelia. I bet they're just not used to having magic stuff around like this. Give them a little time, they'll get used to it."

And if not, maybe Ophelia would get distracted by Alice. She'd worn the hottest Christmas-themed outfit she had - red with white fuzz trim santa-style, but really little more than a short midriff-baring bustier and hotpants - and had been trying all night to get her to stare. The other girl should have a great view of her cleavage during the hug, if she chose to look.

Spoiler: OOC/Roll
    Show
    Allure, Shameless +2, Touchy-Feely +1 = +3 total.
    Can't figure out a Luck roll, sadly.
    Meep! Ophelia replies her face red.

Wow, Alice you look great! She remarked.

23. - Top - End - #143
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

"And what precisely do you want me to do?" Darla asks with a chuckle. "Never exactly took comedy classes." She remarks as she walks over plopping herself in your lap.
    "Um, I, I don't know," Emma said, suddenly getting very nervous, "You go to p-parties like this a lot, r-right?"

24. - Top - End - #144

"Um, I, I don't know," Emma said, suddenly getting very nervous, "You go to p-parties like this a lot, r-right?"
    "Fairly often." Darla replies lounging against Emma. "Why do you want to come with, next time?" She asks.

25. - Top - End - #145
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

"Fairly often." Darla replies lounging against Emma. "Why do you want to come with, next time?" She asks.
    "I, I don't know," Emma stammered, "M-Maybe? You would i-invite me?"

26. - Top - End - #146

"I, I don't know," Emma stammered, "M-Maybe? You would i-invite me?"
    "Yeah, sure. You can come." Darla replied with a warm smile.

27. - Top - End - #147
    Titan in the Playground

Athena's eyes seem to almost light up. "Is that how it works? I'm quite new to learning about magic. I assumed she simply was proficient enough to move numerous objects at once, a sort of telekinetic savant."

Show

28. - Top - End - #148

Athena's eyes seem to almost light up. "Is that how it works? I'm quite new to learning about magic. I assumed she simply was proficient enough to move numerous objects at once, a sort of telekinetic savant."
    "If that was the case, they'd lose control as soon as she was out of line of sight." The girl points out. "They wouldn't be able to fetch things in different rooms so well."

29. - Top - End - #149
    Titan in the Playground

"Interesting... Wait." Athena motions the other girl to a portion of the party where there were not very many people.

"Who knew Ophelia before her amnesia, besides her parents?"

Show

30. - Top - End - #150

"Interesting... Wait." Athena motions the other girl to a portion of the party where there were not very many people.

"Who knew Ophelia before her amnesia, besides her parents?"
    "No. They've been getting stuff from the kitchen for us, while Ophelia's out here." The girl replies following Athena.