New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 9 of 50 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181934 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #241
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Heart soul and memory 3 (Revenge of the Past)

Quote Originally Posted by Illven View Post
    Sorry. All new outfits I meant. Ophelia replied facepalming.
    Alice giggled. "That's okay. And I'm with you - especially if it means I get to see you in a few of them," she responded flirtatiously.
    Toph Pony avatar by Dirtytabs. Thanks!

"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty, I read them openly. When I became a man, I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." -C.S. Lewis

2. - Top - End - #242
    Colossus in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Zevox View Post
    Alice giggled. "That's okay. And I'm with you - especially if it means I get to see you in a few of them," she responded flirtatiously.
    I will certainly give it a try. Ophelia promised.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deme View Post
    One day, we must all have our characters butchered by romhacks face our ends.

Won as Good Mayans on a science victory GMR 4. Won as Sweden on a science victory GMR 7. Won as Desert England on a concession victory GMR 8 Lost as Poland in GMR 3. Lost as Japan in GMR 5, Surrendered as Korea in GMR 10. Surrendered as Bad Maya in GMR 11, Lost as Shoshone in GMR 13.

3. - Top - End - #243
    Titan in the Playground

Especially when it's put on a show please. Like when you're the host. Ophelia replied.
    Athena chuckles, honestly this time. "Why do you think I don't host parties?"
    Awesome avatar by Cuthalion

Spoiler: Old Avatars
    Show

By Ceika, Ceika, Linklel (Except for one that appears to be lost to time)

4. - Top - End - #244
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Ophelia red in the face, kisses you on the lips.

Seriously Emma...? She whispers as she does so.
    Emma kissed back, channeling her magical blessing into Ophelia as she did so. The blessing didn't always work as she intended, but it usually did. Though she didn't usually kiss the receiver on the lips. It felt... nice.

Her cultists cheered as the two kissed, some more enthusiastically than others. In particular, her parents actually looked a bit conflicted for a few moments during the kiss itself, but shook it off before the others noticed.

"Sorry," Emma whispered back as the kiss ended, "I just got caught up in the celebration and the ceremony, and... I didn't really think about whether you wanted a blessing from a goddess you didn't worship. I know some religious people have problems with that, and I don't know what your parents are like."

5. - Top - End - #245

Quote Originally Posted by Esprit15 View Post
    Athena chuckles, honestly this time. "Why do you think I don't host parties?"
    Really. Never? Not even birthdays? Ophelia remarked.

Quote Originally Posted by The TechnoGnome View Post
    Emma kissed back, channeling her magical blessing into Ophelia as she did so. The blessing didn't always work as she intended, but it usually did. Though she didn't usually kiss the receiver on the lips. It felt... nice.

Her cultists cheered as the two kissed, some more enthusiastically than others. In particular, her parents actually looked a bit conflicted for a few moments during the kiss itself, but shook it off before the others noticed.

"Sorry," Emma whispered back as the kiss ended, "I just got caught up in the celebration and the ceremony, and... I didn't really think about whether you wanted a blessing from a goddess you didn't worship. I know some religious people have problems with that, and I don't know what your parents are like."
    No the kiss. Ophelia remarked.

Won as Good Mayans on a science victory GMR 4. Won as Sweden on a science victory GMR 7. Won as Desert England on a concession victory GMR 8 Lost as Poland in GMR 3. Lost as Japan in GMR 5, Surrendered as Korea in GMR 10. Surrendered as Bad Maya in GMR 11, Lost as Shoshone in GMR 13.

6. - Top - End - #246
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

No the kiss. Ophelia remarked.
    "Oh, did I not do it right?" Emma asked.

7. - Top - End - #247
    Titan in the Playground

"I haven't had anyone to invite until very recently," Athena says simply.

Show

8. - Top - End - #248

"Oh, did I not do it right?" Emma asked.
    You... you kinda pressured me into doing it. Ophelia replied.

"I haven't had anyone to invite until very recently," Athena says simply.
    And you never invited cousins or the like? Ophelia replied.

9. - Top - End - #249
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

You... you kinda pressured me into doing it. Ophelia replied.
    "What?" Emma said with a frown, "I mean, I know I should have asked if it was okay sooner, but I did ask. You could have said no, I didn't order you to do it."

10. - Top - End - #250

"What?" Emma said with a frown, "I mean, I know I should have asked if it was okay sooner, but I did ask. You could have said no, I didn't order you to do it."
    Yeah... But I didn't want to disappoint you in front of all your followers...

11. - Top - End - #251
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Yeah... But I didn't want to disappoint you in front of all your followers...
    "Aww, that's so sweet of you! But I would've understood if you said no."

12. - Top - End - #252
    Titan in the Playground

"They live out of state, and we aren't exactly close. They're just my parents' siblings' children as far as I'm concerned."

Show

13. - Top - End - #253

"Aww, that's so sweet of you! But I would've understood if you said no."
    You... You would have? Ophelia points out.

"They live out of state, and we aren't exactly close. They're just my parents' siblings' children as far as I'm concerned."
    Is that just because they are out of state? Ophelia comments?

14. - Top - End - #254
    Titan in the Playground

Athena shrugs. "Maybe. We don't exactly have much in common, save for some genetics. We visit them for most Thanksgivings, and every few Christmases. I care about my immediate family because they raised me. My cousins just... exist."

Show

15. - Top - End - #255

Athena shrugs. "Maybe. We don't exactly have much in common, save for some genetics. We visit them for most Thanksgivings, and every few Christmases. I care about my immediate family because they raised me. My cousins just... exist."
    So they aren't as smart as you? Ophelia questioned.

16. - Top - End - #256
    Titan in the Playground

"They may or may not be. Our interests are different enough that it is difficult to tell. One, if I recall correctly, is more artistically minded. She may be intelligent, but it's a different form than mine. I am certainly the most technically minded of them, in regards to STEM fields. However, there is that gap - I enjoy numbers, one of them enjoy colors, another likes words. Each is a useful skill, and could be classified as intelligent."

Show

17. - Top - End - #257
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

You... You would have? Ophelia points out.
    "Yeah, probably," Emma said, "You're my friend, Ophelia. I wouldn't want to do something to you that would make you uncomfortable, just like you wouldn't want to do it to me."

18. - Top - End - #258

"They may or may not be. Our interests are different enough that it is difficult to tell. One, if I recall correctly, is more artistically minded. She may be intelligent, but it's a different form than mine. I am certainly the most technically minded of them, in regards to STEM fields. However, there is that gap - I enjoy numbers, one of them enjoy colors, another likes words. Each is a useful skill, and could be classified as intelligent."
    And from what I read scientists and artist tend not to get along. Ophelia replied.

"Yeah, probably," Emma said, "You're my friend, Ophelia. I wouldn't want to do something to you that would make you uncomfortable, just like you wouldn't want to do it to me."
    Okay... Just try not to put me on the spot again... Ophelia replies.

19. - Top - End - #259
    Titan in the Playground

"No, we tend to not..." Athena says in agreement. "I prefer a world grounded in fact. One that is logical. Emotions..." she shakes her head, as if pushing out an unpleasant though. "They just distract and obfuscate."

Show

20. - Top - End - #260

"No, we tend to not..." Athena says in agreement. "I prefer a world grounded in fact. One that is logical. Emotions..." she shakes her head, as if pushing out an unpleasant though. "They just distract and obfuscate."
    Yeah, I can understand that at times. Ophelia admits.

21. - Top - End - #261
    Ogre in the Playground

GreenSorcererElf

... Well... Emma... I don't know... I just felt.... abit pressured you know. I like both... Ophelia replied.
    Tachi fans himself with his elegant hand. "Ohoho my! You scalliwag you! Both, Ophelia dearest? Dish! Dish! So who's the hottest guy and girl in school? Have you had one of those dreams yet? Come on tell Uncle Tachi all about it."

Who knew an incubus could be such a teenage girl?

22. - Top - End - #262

Quote Originally Posted by Meriss View Post
    Tachi fans himself with his elegant hand. "Ohoho my! You scalliwag you! Both, Ophelia dearest? Dish! Dish! So who's the hottest guy and girl in school? Have you had one of those dreams yet? Come on tell Uncle Tachi all about it."

Who knew an incubus could be such a teenage girl?
    I... but... I... what. Gah? What? Ophelia replies started by all the questions.

23. - Top - End - #263
    Titan in the Playground

Yeah, I can understand that at times. Ophelia admits.
    "Hm... Not what I would expect from you. You always struck me as a more emotionally based person."

Show

24. - Top - End - #264

"Hm... Not what I would expect from you. You always struck me as a more emotionally based person."
    Sure in most cases they are good. But at times. They can overwhelm reason, make us make bad decisions. Ophelia remarks.

25. - Top - End - #265
    Titan in the Playground

Sure in most cases they are good. But at times. They can overwhelm reason, make us make bad decisions. Ophelia remarks.
    Athena smiles. She may lean a little further than the other girl does, but she still fundamentally agrees. "Yeah... though... I've heard people in the hallways. A lot of them say that I'm cold, emotionless. That I'm weird. You don't think that, do you?"

Show

26. - Top - End - #266

Athena smiles. She may lean a little further than the other girl does, but she still fundamentally agrees. "Yeah... though... I've heard people in the hallways. A lot of them say that I'm cold, emotionless. That I'm weird. You don't think that, do you?"
    I'm surprised you care what they think.... I mean they haven't turned hostile have they? Ophelia remarks.

27. - Top - End - #267
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Okay... Just try not to put me on the spot again... Ophelia replies.
    "Got it," Emma said with a smile, "So, what do you want to do now? I think my parents can handle the closing ceremony on their own, which frees me up to enjoy the party!"

Said parents kept glancing over at the pair of girls, apparently waiting for Ophelia's answer.

28. - Top - End - #268

"Got it," Emma said with a smile, "So, what do you want to do now? I think my parents can handle the closing ceremony on their own, which frees me up to enjoy the party!"

Said parents kept glancing over at the pair of girls, apparently waiting for Ophelia's answer.
    Want to go to the rest of the group? Ophelia asks.

29. - Top - End - #269
    Titan in the Playground

I will certainly give it a try. Ophelia promised.
    "I'll hold you to that," Alice replied happily. "We'll have to find something hot for you... ooh, what about a dancer's outfit? Like the one I wore to the mall that one time?" she asked. "You liked that."
    Toph Pony avatar by Dirtytabs. Thanks!

"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty, I read them openly. When I became a man, I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." -C.S. Lewis

30. - Top - End - #270
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Want to go to the rest of the group? Ophelia asks.
    "Yeah!" Emma said with a smile, "Where are they?"