So I'm getting ready to start playing in a Shadowrun game and the character I built RAW legal got shut down for a few key aspects. I'm running a hacker/face, and to compensate for low agility, I used a cyberarm with maxed agility under the assumption I could use the higher number to use my weapons in that hand (in reality, it's a stupid rule, but I'll take advantage of it RAW). Sent my GM the character sheet, who veto'd that as I have to use my meat bodies agility for attacks. Which is fine, his prerogative and he let me know before we began at least. My weapons of choice were a light pistol and a molofilament whip (in the fingertip compartment).

My deck was built into my cyberarm, but the GM commented that if I ever get bricked, repairing it is going to be costly.

My dice pools are around 10-12 for most face/hacker skills. I use a Rating 6 Agent with the intent that it will teamwork assist me for most hacks I do to cover any shortcomings I may have.

I have the tailored pheromones, the modification for extra Matrix initiative, and the 2nd best cyberdeck that you can start with in the game (the Tsurugi I think?).

So I'm thinking of scrapping the arm and reinvesting the money. What are some things I should look into getting with the freed up money from the loss of my fancy arm?