New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #91
    Orc in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Default Re: Ghostfoot's Red Hand of Doom - Shaaran Onslaught (IC)

Kiligal
    HP: 32/60

The bravado of the captured goblin is getting on his nerves, you can see him resisting the urge to smack the prisoner. Instead, he focuses on the tasks at hand.

Turning to Gadreela as she inspects the gear, he says: "Can you verify those potions? While I'm sure those soldiers are dumb enough to need instructions, I also don't trust em. If they are what they say, though, I could really use one of them. Too many hits from the blasted archers."

Looking at Bard, he inquires about the crystals. ""I could use one of those, since you seem to prefer the bow?"

He then takes the pick from the priest, and looks for a suitable spot to dig a grave for the farmhouse occupants.

Question, what time of day is it, and how far do we suppose we are from getting into town?

2. - Top - End - #92
    Ettin in the Playground

Gadreela examines the gear more thoroughly, focusing on some of the items that bear magical auras. As she does, her mind drifts to the bloody Red Hand emblem that adorns the fallen hobgoblins gear.

Spoiler: detect magic
    Show
    Aside from the weapon crystals, scroll and the potions there is the following:

1. banded mail (on the cleric) - faint abjuration
    2. tabard (on the bladebearer) - moderate abjuration
    3. the talisman (on the bladebearer) - faint abjuration

Spoiler: Red Hand emblem
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Jopustopin View Post
    I may not have identified their holy symbol, but have I heard of their cult?
    You recall that the Red Hand of Doom emblem was used by certain ancient cults of Tiamat, the Dragon Queen, in ages gone by.

Kiligal gets to work on a proper burial for the ambushed travelers, the heavy pick a useful tool on the dry, baked dirt. The afternoon sun beats down on him as he digs.

Spoiler: time & place
    Show
    It's mid-afternoon and Drellin's Ferry is about 5 miles away. You'll get there well before nightfall, all going to plan.

Busy as you are, you suddenly notice a human female figure standing some distance away, a large feline at her side. After watching your efforts with the scene for a few moments the pair approach...

Spoiler: Introducing Alison
    Show
    Enter RCgothic/ Alison & Tigga. You can either be strangers just met and also headed toward Drellin's Ferry or you could choose to already be acquainted with the group, perhaps planning to meet them here after some other mission you were on. Either way, here you are .

3. - Top - End - #93
    Titan in the Playground

Alison Dashwood

The red-headed young woman jogs over to the group, a large leopard keeping easy pace beside her. She slows to a walk as the scene of battle surrounds her, clearly amazed by the scale of the carnage.

"I heard sounds of fighting! But it looks like you guys already took care of it. Guess these guys bit off more than they could handle, huh?"

Tigga sniffs at one of the hobgoblin corpses derisively, then slinks up to the hole Kiligal is digging in order to peer down into it curiously.

4. - Top - End - #94
    Titan in the Playground

Bard nods to Kiligal about the crystal, they could go on any weapon as far as he recalled, and having both of them use them would help.

He turned to the new comers with a look of concern and furrowed brow.

"yep, though to be honest, it was a hard fight, they had the numbers and devilspawn on their side." He dropped his head, looking to the side, "and we had our own losses, perhaps if you had arrived sooner..."

Spoiler
    Show

sorry, on phone
    Spoiler
    Show

Bel's Compendium
    Homebrew sig
    Epic items of interest
    Sir cowabunga of clubs
    ENTJ-A

“Take but degree away, untune that string, And, hark, what discord follows!” -Shakespeare
    “Gnyðja mundu nú grísir, ef þeir vissi, hvat inn gamli þyldi” -Ragnar Lodbrok

"I have a high art; I hurt with cruelty those who would damage me." -Archilochus

Discord -Now with a recruitment bot!

5. - Top - End - #95
    Firbolg in the Playground

Dacre

Keeping a firm (and distracting while he prepares an eldritch blast) grip on his spear, Dacre eyes the woman a giant cat.

"Er... hello," he says in thick, Vaasan-accented Trade Common. "I do not remember our introduction."
    Last edited by redzimmer; 2017-12-07 at 10:08 PM.
    Plot Hooks. Campaigns and Encounters - an aid for DMs in a hurry. A resource for all to enjoy! (Now archived)

6. - Top - End - #96
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by BelGareth View Post
    Bard nods to Kiligal about the crystal, they could go on any weapon as far as he recalled, and having both of them use them would help.

He turned to the new comers with a look of concern and furrowed brow.

"yep, though to be honest, it was a hard fight, they had the numbers and devilspawn on their side." He dropped his head, looking to the side, "and we had our own losses, perhaps if you had arrived sooner..."
    The red-headed woman has the humility to look abashed. In fact now she's close up it's apparent she's still breathing quite heavily; she's clearly run a long way.

"Sorry. I could have, but I'd have been trading my ability to fight and these hobos are vicious! I've tangled with a few of them these past few weeks. I suppose this time I made the wrong call."

The leopard, curiosity apparently satisfied with regards to the hole in the ground, strolls casually across to the remaining hobgoblin and stares at him unblinkingly. The cat doesn't seem to have made the slightest exertion.

Quote Originally Posted by redzimmer View Post
    Dacre

Keeping a firm (and distracting while he prepares an eldritch blast) grip on his spear, Dacre eyes the woman a giant cat.

"Er... hello," he says in thick, Vaasan-accented Trade Common. "I do not remember our introduction."
    "Oh! Hi!" the woman says sweeping her long hair out of her slightly sticky face, clearly more comfortable with potential conflict than awkward apologies! She's switched from Sharaan into unaccented Common without missing a beat.

"I'm Alison Dashwood. And this here's Tigga!"

The leopard rolls her eyes at her name in a disconcertingly intelligent way, losing interest in the goblin and strolling back to stand behind her mistress.

"Are you going to stop holding your spear, or are you going to show a girl a good time?" Alison's delivery is flirtacious and she hasn't drawn a weapon, but there's something about her posture that's tensed up.

7. - Top - End - #97
    Titan in the Playground

"Dacre, let her be" Bard admonishes "She's obviously no Hobgoblin...or Gnoll..." his eyes flicker for a moment "She sounds honest to me, and knows Vaasan, these vermin don't even know enough to learn it, marks her high up on my list. Come on, lets get to town, and we can figure it out there"
    Spoiler
    Show

Bel's Compendium
    Homebrew sig
    Epic items of interest
    Sir cowabunga of clubs
    ENTJ-A

“Take but degree away, untune that string, And, hark, what discord follows!” -Shakespeare

"I have a high art; I hurt with cruelty those who would damage me." -Archilochus

8. - Top - End - #98

Dacre

"No," he says bluntly to the woman. Though he does shoulder his spear.
    Plot Hooks. Campaigns and Encounters - an aid for DMs in a hurry. A resource for all to enjoy! (Now archived)

9. - Top - End - #99
    Ogre in the Playground

Gadreela

"I have the pearls, I'll have to cast identify tomorrow on the gear." she says before noticing the new comer.

After finishing her inspection the troglodyte stands up brushing her hands on her pants and approaches the new comer. The troglodyte is wearing thistledown padded armor and is adorned with a guisarme and a battle axe. Proudly hanging from her neck is a holy symbol of Tempus.

"This is war. Kiligal we will not have time to bury all the bodies in a war, nor should we. Of all the times not to have a horse..., we must make haste to alert the area."

She gives the druid a long look, then speaking in Shaaran, "How have you come by a celestial creature on this plane?" Her mannerisms are totally human and her inquiry bore more curiosity than anything else.
    Last edited by Jopustopin; 2017-12-08 at 06:00 PM.
    If I could play dungeons & dragons with only four books: MM I, DMG, PHB, & ToB
    Dragon Shaman Handbook. Fighter Fix.
    Camel's Handbook

10. - Top - End - #100
    Titan in the Playground

Being ignored, Bard waves his hand dismissively, taking the gem, and then moving off to recon the area ahead, placing it on his crossbow as he does so. If they wouldn't answer him, he wouldn't stand around idly either.
    Spoiler
    Show

Bel's Compendium
    Homebrew sig
    Epic items of interest
    Sir cowabunga of clubs
    ENTJ-A

11. - Top - End - #101
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by BelGareth View Post
    "Dacre, let her be" Bard admonishes "She's obviously no Hobgoblin...or Gnoll..." his eyes flicker for a moment "She sounds honest to me, and knows Vaasan, these vermin don't even know enough to learn it, marks her high up on my list. Come on, lets get to town, and we can figure it out there"
    Quote Originally Posted by redzimmer View Post
    Dacre

"No," he says bluntly to the woman. Though he does shoulder his spear.
    Alison inclines her head in appreciation and then smirks briefly at Dacre's mathematician's answer.

Quote Originally Posted by Jopustopin View Post
    Gadreela

[COLOR="#800080"]

After finishing her inspection the troglodyte stands up brushing her hands on her pants and approaches the new comer. The troglodyte is wearing thistledown padded armor and is adorned with a guisarme and a battle axe. Proudly hanging from her neck is a holy symbol of Tempus.

"This is war. Kiligal we will not have time to bury all the bodies in a war, nor should we. Of all the times not to have a horse..., we must make haste to alert the area."

She gives the druid a long look, then speaking in Shaaran, "How have you come by a celestial creature on this plane?" Her mannerisms are totally human and her inquiry bore more curiosity than anything else.
    "If you leave the bodies as an offering to nature, nature will be grateful!" Alison advises. "The meat on this many hobgoblins will last several weeks. Hi, I'm Alison! This is Tigga. Ah, you noticed!" she says, looking between the remarkably human troglodyte and her feline companion. "Well it's been a few years since I've ever really been settled anywhere, and after Holly died it turned out I'm not really suited to being on my own. I prayed to Helm to send me a companion and a couple of days later I came across the tracks of this young cub! Isn't that right!" She ruffles Tigga's ears and the leopard inclines her head against Alison's side. "That was perhaps three winters ago? Amazing how time travels fast."

She holds out a hand. "Nice to meet you all, anyway. So the grumpy one's Dacre... I'm afraid I didn't catch any other names. Do you mind if I come with? If the hobgoblins are even attacking groups your size now then it's probably best to travel in numbers."

12. - Top - End - #102
    Titan in the Playground

"Met well Alison," he replies in the traditional Vaasan greeting, "I am Bard" Looking back from where he was.
    Spoiler
    Show

Bel's Compendium
    Homebrew sig
    Epic items of interest
    Sir cowabunga of clubs
    ENTJ-A

13. - Top - End - #103
    Ogre in the Playground

Gadrela

She looks oddly at bard's dismissive hand wave as if trying to figure out what he's trying to signal with it.

Then she also does a hand wave and dismisses the alter self spell revealing her true form, a woman, clearly of Shaar origin. Her body is still bloodied from the fight, with rips and tares in her padded armor from where she was bitten from the half-dragon worg. She doesn't even wince from her wounds, the stoic nature of her people concealing the pain.

"Helm? You may want to get the Tears of Helm ready, war is coming to the vale. If you're one of his clerics you're invited to accompany us to warn the tribes and cities of what is coming. Surely protection is in order for many people who will need it during war. My name is Gadreela Moraw Tarak, crusader of Tempus, daughter of Rawtok Moraw Tarak a high priest of Tempus. He has received visions that war is coming, the likes of which the vale has never seen. Our foes, we just discovered are goblin worshipers of some ancient dragon cult; Pretty sure it's Tiamet if I recall my history classes correctly." With her hand held out so the leopard can smell her she moves slowly making sure it's okay and then gives the great cat some good ol' fashioned ear and neck scratches.

"That's amazing. I've heard that with celestials, even their animals are smart enough to understand one language. Did you teach her a language or was she sent understanding celestial?"
    Last edited by Jopustopin; 2017-12-14 at 06:12 PM.
    Camel's Handbook

14. - Top - End - #104

Dacre

"Well if we are to leave them to rot, I hope to be on our way. Not to put it too bluntly, but they smell bad enough when they're alive."

He takes a moment to offer a heartfelt prayer over his sadly-brief companion Edrulk.

O One Who Endures, please find this noble warrior as he wander the Fugue Plain. he is NOT without faith, he only had not yet found You.

He knew how fastidious Jergal and Kelemvor could be. But the gnoll was truly a good person.
    Last edited by redzimmer; 2017-12-14 at 06:29 PM.

15. - Top - End - #105
    Ettin in the Playground

Once ready you set off again along the dusty trail. The captured hobgoblin is bound securely and you make sure that you have him adequately covered at all times. Your prisoner keeps quiet, doing only the minimum that you demand of him and offering no help at all.

After five miles or so the road descends into a small town built mostly on the near side of a broad, sluggish river. Six old stone piers jut from the water, marking the spot where a bridge once stood, but the span itself is long gone. Instead a couple of long thick ropes cross the river, each secured to a flat-bottomed ferryboat. Brown fields and green orchards surround the town. This must be Drellin's Ferry.

Ahead a group of armed human townsfolk - three in leather, one in mail - stands guard at the outskirts, watching you warily. They clutch their spears, attention focused on the strange-looking hellbred Dacre and the captured hobgoblin.
    "Halt and state your business, strangers" the leader calls out in the local Shaaran tongue, repeating in trade Common for any who cannot comprehend. His hand rests on horn hanging around his neck and he looks ready for action.

16. - Top - End - #106
    Titan in the Playground

Bard had seen them a ways off, keeping to the undergrowth, he slipped out of the shadows and nodded to them. "Met well, I am Bard, we encountered some Hobgoblins a few miles out, we dispatched them, but lost one of our own, how fairs the town? Such a large raiding party so close can only mean fell news I fear."
    Spoiler
    Show

Bel's Compendium
    Homebrew sig
    Epic items of interest
    Sir cowabunga of clubs
    ENTJ-A

17. - Top - End - #107

Dacre

Dacre motions toward the hobgoblin prisoner.

"This one is all that was left. They seem better equipped and organized than your average goblins."

Between his already fiendish mien couple with the sign of Aym, Dacre knows he's likely to rouse fear.

"I... come in peace. Ahem."

Spoiler: Diplomacy!!
    Show
    (1d20+5)[23]

18. - Top - End - #108
    Ettin in the Playground

"Indeed! Where? Bands of those murderous savages have been skulking near the town for days now. You're lucky that any of you got through at all! I'm glad you did. Not sure why you bothered to keep one alive though."

The guard pinches his brow as he tries to think. "The Captain will want to see you, and your captive. Captain Faqem Cor Marak. You'll find her at the Old Toll House, just past the Old Bridge Inn. Cohis will show you the way."

One of the young Shaaran guards, Cohis, steps forward. Spear held awkwardly in his ill-fitting leathers he motions the party onward toward the centre of the town.

Spoiler: Map of Drellin's Ferry
    Show

You are at the watchpost marked #1 in the center bottom of the map.

Other relevant nearby numbered locations are:
    #1 Watchposts
    #2 The Green
    #4 The Green Apple - taphouse & inn
    #8 Old Toll House - town hall, courtroom, jail, barracks
    #9 Armoury
    #10 The Old Bridge Inn
    #11 Lenet's Sundries - general store
    #12 Sihvet's Livery Stable
    #13 Hapaw's Warehouse
    #14 The Ferry - barge operated by ropes & draft horses
    #15 The Dwarfbridge - the ruins of an ancient dwarven bridge
    Last edited by Ghostfoot; 2017-12-25 at 05:28 AM.

19. - Top - End - #109
    Ogre in the Playground

Gadreela

In Shaaran she speaks, "Luck had nothing to do with it. Tempus sent us to intercept these cowards who would kill noncombatants. We kept him alive because he will be good morale for our people. He will boast for all to hear, and with it the promise of an honorable battle; one that if my father's visions are true, will be enough to unite all the clans in the vale. Ready your people. Tempus calls once more, and only the deserving warriors shall prevail."

Unless someone changes course, Gadreela will lead them to the old toll house.
    Camel's Handbook

20. - Top - End - #110
    Titan in the Playground

Bard smiles knowingly as Gadreela 'corrects' the guard. As he followed, tallying a little behind on purpose, he leaned into the guard "She's like that with everyone, worry not, we appreciate your advice." he says, genuinely smiling, nods, then heads off, following their intrepid leader to the Captain Faqem Cor Marak.
    Spoiler
    Show

Bel's Compendium
    Homebrew sig
    Epic items of interest
    Sir cowabunga of clubs
    ENTJ-A

21. - Top - End - #111
    Titan in the Playground

Alison tilts her head at the guard and follows Cohis, Tigga slinking along at her heels.

22. - Top - End - #112

Dacre

With a thought, Dacre dismisses the vestige of Aym, and the symbol branded on his forehead disappears.

Immediately he regrets giving the dwarf a coin.

23. - Top - End - #113
    Ettin in the Playground

The youth Cohis (for he can hardly be called a guard) leads you along the main street to the central dusty village 'green'. Villagers hustle about their business but you sense an air of tension in the air with many fearful glances and muffled cries of alarm at your hobgoblin captive. To one side is erected a large stone building, obviously older and sturdier than most in the town. A few ill-equipped militia mill about, none looking any more capable than your guide. A duo rush over and manhandle your captive roughly inside as Cohis leads you in. The building obviously serves as an administrative centre as well as barracks as a mixture of youthful militia and elderly clerks interact.

He knocks on a door and opens in, revealing a tidy and spacious office. Two Shaaran humans who have been speaking to each other intently turn to regard you. One is a tall, strong-boned, capable-looking armoured swordswoman. The other a similarly tall balding man of about fifty with a salt-and-pepper beard and wearing fine clothes. Cohis excitedly explains your recent exploits "These newcomers have routed a hobgoblin ambush! And captured one alive! Ah, I mean excuse me Speaker, Captain I didn't mean to intrude but..."

The demeanor of the two in the room warms at the news and they share a quick glance as they wave away the youth. The elder bearded man speaks "Please come in. I am Speaker Laskaw Laumee Harr, leader of the town council. This is Captain Faqem Cor Marak, chief constable and captain of the militia. You are?"

"You are clearly men and women of unusual skill. I'll get right to the point: We're in a lot of trouble and I hope I can persuade you to help us out. Our town is under attack. Hobgoblin raiders have been harrying our lands for several days now. They've attacked and killed people in the outlying homesteads, and as you've seen they've been waylaying travelers along the roads."
    As he talks he offers around glasses and a pitcher of water.

Captain Faqem, having run her eyes over each of you appraisingly, steps in, "We've had some trouble with them before - a quick raid on homesteads on the west side of the river, usually not that bad - but this is different. It looks like a large, aggressive tribe has moved down out of the Wyrmbones. Frankly, I fear they might be numerous enough to sack the town."

"Beyond the immediate threat to our homes, the road is our lifeblood,"
    the Speaker continues. "If the hobgoblins make the roads impassable, trade won't come this way, and we'll be ruined. Not only do we need to repel the raiders from our town, but we've got to keep that road open. Can you help us do it? We have one man here who has offered to help"

A well-built black-haired Shaaran warrior steps forward to join to conversation...

Spoiler: Enter Starbin/ Temur-dai
    Show
    Last edited by Ghostfoot; 2018-01-12 at 05:57 AM.

24. - Top - End - #114
    Ogre in the Playground

Gadreela

She smiles at the captain, and quietly says thanks when receiving water. She winces slightly from a wound she took in battle while reaching for the glass before saying in common, "These ain't raiders; they are an army. And yes, they are planning on sacking this city and every other city in the Vale. The whole vale. Just ask one of their blind archers we captured. Nice shooting by the way, she says turning to the goblin, "Hope your grunt humpin' brothers fight more and surrender less than you, chicken hearted piece of horse ****."

She clears her throat, and starts speaking in Shaaran, "We're not the types to be picking off scouts and brigands when they already have a fort nearby. The goblin we capture was complaining about being in a castle. Probably where they are holed up. I say we round up forty or sixty of your warriors and sack it right now. Burn their little hut to the ground. For Tempus. For Glory. Let's end the war before it begins."

She grins at the captured hobgoblin somewhat cruelly as she says the last part despite him probably not understanding what she said.
    Last edited by Jopustopin; 2018-01-18 at 02:22 PM.
    Camel's Handbook

25. - Top - End - #115

Dacre

Dacre sighed inward at the Tempusite's bravado. Prior to his Rebirth, he knew the hollow glories of war. In the end, only carrion birds and jackals won.

"They may already be on the march. A precision strike against their leadership might break this unnatural alliance."

He vaguely remembered what this was called. Sueliman's gambit or suchlike.

26. - Top - End - #116
    Titan in the Playground

Bard listens intently to the Captain, and the Town speaker. He'd never heard of a Town speaker before, strange name for a position of power.

On his way in, he had counted the men. Doing some mental math, and guessing at the amount of ways into town, he frowned when Gadreela suggested sacking the keep.

"I'm not sure we can do that Gad." he said in sharaan, using her nickname he had just made up, hoping to deflect her wrath. "This town is barely holding up with the guards and levies in place, I'm doubting they have enough to even send on a patrol out?" he says, ending with the question to the Captain, he was not intending an insult, merely stating facts as he saw them "I would suggest we go ourselves, a keep being stockpiled is a good outpost for the enemy, one we should make sure they do not keep, from there, we can reassess the situation, we need more captives" he looks to the captured hobgoblin, "Hopefully of higher rank than this one."
    Spoiler
    Show

Bel's Compendium
    Homebrew sig
    Epic items of interest
    Sir cowabunga of clubs
    ENTJ-A

27. - Top - End - #117
    Titan in the Playground

ClericGuy

Temur-dai

Temur-dai listened as the others spoke, letting them report their findings and respond first. He grinned at the woman's response, nodding in appreciation for her fervor. After a lull in the conversation, he stepped forward. "Greetings, warriors, but if I may? My name is Temur-dai, and I give you greetings from a fellow warrior. I like your aggression and agree - the raiding parties are but symptoms and we must cure the disease. Perhaps by taking out this new tribe we can end at least one major threat, and keep the townsfolk safer?"

Temur-dai was well-built, with his hair and features marking him clearly as a Shaaran. However, he stood much taller than most of his kin, with lighter skin marking him as a bit of a half-breed. His black hair was pulled back and braided around his temples, leaving his bright and shining green eyes peering at the assembled heroes. He wore a shiny true-silver shirt under furs, with a large axe and sharp scimitar on either hip. He stood with the wide gait of someone used to life in the saddle.
    Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    Hola - sorry for the late start, but life got cra-cra.
    StatusAC 16 (FF 14, Touch 12) / HPs: 38
    F +5 R +6 W +4 / Initiative +2 / Move 30'
    Whirling Frenzy 1/1; Str Domain 1/1; Turn undead 4/4
    Spot/Listen/Search +5; KS A/P/R +5 (H/D +3); Ride +12
    Spells (3 / 2+1) detect magic, create water, mending; protection from evil, shield of faith, enlarge person
    Effects: none
    Life is ... life. As always bot/cut as necessary.
    DM: "Why do you have so many characters?"
    Me: "Because I never embraced the strategic value of running away."

Fare thee well, N_R ... you will missed!y

28. - Top - End - #118
    Titan in the Playground

"Greetings!" Alison replies with a smile, not bothering to disguise herself casting an approving eye over the handsome newcomer.

"I'm Alison, and this is Tigga." The leopard rolls its eyes.

"Bard, Dacre, Gadreela, Killigal," she finishes the introductions, tucking some red hair behind her ear.

"I guess we're going to be thinning out some goblins together then. The lands around here are crawlling with them so we'd better get started!"

29. - Top - End - #119
    Ogre in the Playground

Gadreela

She seems confused when Bard tells her of the towns lack of warriors and wisely keeps her mouth shut and looks at the faces of those in the room for the first time. After the introductions she looks at the town speaker and says dumbly, "No warriors? I'd heard the more civilized Shaarans had lost their way a little bit... but... you would give us one person in the whole town to fight a war that threatens us all? I'll be blunt with you speaker. We will scout this keep, wherever it is, and if able to we will kill as many as we can, but if my father's visions are correct you don't have much time to start preparing your town for war. You better get a sword and shield in every able bodies hands, and crossbows in the rest."
    Camel's Handbook

30. - Top - End - #120
    Titan in the Playground

ClericGuy

Temur-dai

Temur-dai bowed his head to Alison and smiled widely at her companion. To the other woman who spoke, he raised a hand. "Pardon, sister, but this is not my town. I am a tribesman, like yourself. But I will stand with you, and as we earn victory after victory, the others will flock to our banner. Success breeds support, you will see."

As he spoke, Temur-dai gestured widely, his shirt opening slightly to reveal a carved symbol of a flaming sword hanging from a thick cord around his neck.
    Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    StatusAC 16 (FF 14, Touch 12) / HPs: 38
    F +5 R +6 W +4 / Initiative +2 / Move 30'
    Whirling Frenzy 1/1; Str Domain 1/1; Turn undead 4/4
    Spot/Listen/Search +5; KS A/P/R +5 (H/D +3); Ride +12
    Spells (3 / 2+1) detect magic, create water, mending; protection from evil, shield of faith, enlarge person
    Effects: none
    Life is ... life. As always bot/cut as necessary.
    DM: "Why do you have so many characters?"
    Me: "Because I never embraced the strategic value of running away."

Fare thee well, N_R ... you will missed!y