New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 92425262728293031323334
  1. - Top - End - #991
    Bugbear in the Playground

OldWizardGuy

Default Re: IC Adventurers in the Hands of an Angry God

Korag feels a strong hand on his shoulder. Whipping around, he sees the darkened face of his sister Dearth.
    "Sometimes I get shaky after killing too."

The rest of the tribe is far behind tying up loose ends, beginning to make plans. Dearth waits silently until Korag feels more collected.

"What was that thing you did? With the lightning?"

2. - Top - End - #992
    Bugbear in the Playground

ElfRogueGirl

Default Re: IC Adventurers in the Hands of an Angry God

Quote Originally Posted by ThurlRavenscrof View Post
    Lucia frowns in thought. "Dunno. Probably send back a group to search. Get rid of any other visitors from... the plane of fire you called it? But I'm not the decision maker there."
    Oona nods in understanding. "Be nice if they send some food and stuff to the ones who helped get rid of the giants." Her slight smirk implies she doesn't expect that to happen, though it would be useful. "We should round up everyone and move to a safe camp site," she suggests a moment later. "We all need to rest and heal, and it's safer for you to start your trip in the morning."

Closer inspection reveals that Oona's dark skin seems a bit more gray than usual, and there's a subtle lack of energy in her stance and tone. She looks like someone who is trying very hard to hide the fact that she's exhausted. And she keeps doing whatever it takes to not let her aches aches and pains show as she wanders over towards the orc captain and makes the same suggestion she just made to Lucia. "Everyone needs sleep. We don't want to be here tomorrow and not be ready to fight anything else that might come out of that cave."
    I say we can go where we want to, a place where they will never find. And we can act like we come from out of this world, leave the real one far behind. We can dance.

The Adventures of Amber Yarrowhill, IC and OOC

In the Hands of an Angry God June 2017 - November 2018. RIP.

My Player Registry Entry