New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Barbarian in the Playground

NecromancerGirl

Default Most Common STATIC Buffs and Debuffs

I'm making up a new google sheet template for character sheets that autocalc pretty much everything and I'm adding a section for the most common effects that pretty much everyone "gets".

So far the list already includes;
    Mage Armor, Shield, Grappled, Pinned, Agile Maneuvers, Skill Focus, The static bonuses/penalties from size, toughness (included because changing hp formulas are stupid) favored class for hp and skill points, combat casting, spell focus, class skill bonus, and human skill bonus.

It will automatically account for acp and max dex as well once I get to that point.

I've also already planning to include power attack, aid, bless, haste, and all the other Conditions.

I'm looking for feedback on what else to include that I might be missing either because it's too obvious or because it's something I don't use personally but is common.

Critique on layout/aesthetics acceptable as well if you want :P you can see it here Character Sheet

2. - Top - End - #2
    Barbarian in the Playground

Chimera

Default Re: Most Common STATIC Buffs and Debuffs

Many spells give a -2 to most rolls, usually through the same means. Sickened, Shaken, Frightened, Panicked and Untyped from spells like Weakening [thing]. Common conditions also include Fatigued/Exhausted, Invisible, Blinded and Paralyzed. Those usually have a long enough duration to be worth mentioning. Note that some conditions like Stunned or Dazed usually only last one round, so probably aren't top priority in your list.