New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #121
    Orc in the Playground

Default Re: THE CREATED (Wes's Horror Game) INC

Vulas sits in the courtyard and enjoys the festivities happening around, but also keeps an eye out for suspicious activity.

2. - Top - End - #122
    Troll in the Playground

RogueGuy

Avery approaches the stable and sees if there's anyone who can stable his horse.
    Festival of Heroes: Aurix Kornari- 6' Human with golden scales on his skin, blond hair, green Draconic eyes, carrying a halberd, meets people with a warm smile.
    Spoiler: If you speak Draconic
    Show
    Aurix Kornari means "Gold Heart"

DM of Twinborn

3. - Top - End - #123
    Pixie in the Playground

“I would take the room and the bath, gladly,” Isbeth replied as her smile deepened. “The food will have to wait until nightfall, however, I will gladly pay for upfront for such a feast.” She looked around briefly at the others in the Inn, a finger involuntarily brushed against the brooch. “What I want to know is,” she leaned in closer to the inn keeper and whispered, “What land did the mist bring me into this time?” Isbeth laughed. She knew this question might cause a roar. It usually did. But anywhere…anywhere was better than Darkon.

4. - Top - End - #124
    Troll in the Playground

OrcBarbarianGuy

Valus gets to see a variety of children through the courtyard, all human. The only thing that seems out of place is him, the Grey Elf, sitting along in a city of Humans, the only others like him, were seen moving to the Inn, in the Southern part of the Courtyard.

That is... other than the grey Dwarf walking from the jewelers... Resident of the Underdark... walking amongst a city of Humans.

__________________________________________________ _________________

Avery finds a Tall human working in the stable, brushing out the hair on a Mare. His blue eyes look up as the Noble enters with his Horse.

"Lo... Can I help yu with your ride? Need a Place to stable? Or you looking to Re-shoe that back right shoe, looks a little loose."

__________________________________________________ _________________

The Jolly Inn Keeper smiled, pulling another peice of chicken flesh and took a swig from a tankard.

" Then that will be 5 Gold, 3 Silver for the room, Feast when you are Ready for it, and a Bath later Tonight. "

He stops and tilts his head at her, utterly confused.

"Mists? I dont know what you mean. But this is the City of Odiare, And we currently have the festival of Bambeen, the celebration of Children. "
    Last edited by Darius Vibrtrar; 2017-06-30 at 08:35 PM.
    Festival of Heroes:
    Umbear: 14 ft tall Ogre, Odd assortment of Clothing and Armor. Greenish/Grey Skin. Tusks.

5. - Top - End - #125
    Pixie in the Playground

Krom nods and takes Jail's drink, "I do not suppose you can pay for a room for myself as well?" Noticing Isbeth, "What type of information are you looking for?"

6. - Top - End - #126
    Orc in the Playground

Vulas takes note of this strange occurrence but knows best not bother the grey dwarf or it could be fatal. He sits there in the courtyard still enjoying the day and his time. He pulls out parchment and quill taking in the joyous occasion. Something he could rarely do after his parents left him at the academy.

7. - Top - End - #127
    Pixie in the Playground

“Odiare???,” Isbeth questioned. “I have not heard of this place before. What country is this?” She looked perplexed. “Where have I been brought?” She shook her head, copper curls bounced off her fair skin. Isbeth frowned and furrowed her brow. Quickly she recovered and smiled once more at the inn keeper. “Here is six gold.” She gave him a quick wink. “Can you tell me more? It seems I have traveled a bit further than expected.”

Isbeth blinked at Krom. It had been some time since she had been around non-humans. She turned so she could make direct eye contact. “I am attempting to regain my bearings. If you can offer any assistance, I would be ever so grateful.”

8. - Top - End - #128
    Troll in the Playground

OrcBarbarianGuy

The mans eyebrows shoot up as he takes the gold.

"Well... Country of Greyhawk ... Captial is the Free City of Greyhawk.... partially founded by the Mad Mage Zagigg, Mostly Human... with some Demi Human and Humanoid. um... I know That in this area silver and some gems can be found. But our cities claim to fame is our Toymaker Guiseppe, Hes toys are fantastic. The vendors are handing some out today. If you like, they give them to adults as well. "
    Festival of Heroes:
    Umbear: 14 ft tall Ogre, Odd assortment of Clothing and Armor. Greenish/Grey Skin. Tusks.

9. - Top - End - #129
    Troll in the Playground

RogueGuy

Avery looks down, then smiles at the man. "Well, I think things will be okay with the shoe today, but I'm glad to trust my horse to someone who's so observant of them. Buddy just needs a place to stay for a while so I can enjoy the festival. What do I owe you for that?"
    Festival of Heroes: Aurix Kornari- 6' Human with golden scales on his skin, blond hair, green Draconic eyes, carrying a halberd, meets people with a warm smile.
    Show

DM of Twinborn

10. - Top - End - #130
    Troll in the Playground

OrcBarbarianGuy

The man nodded as he moved forward and looked at the stead.

"Fine Breed. you take good care of him. Itll just be 10 Silver a Day for care and feed of your Friend."

He looked back to the noble nodding.

"Who are you, if you dont mind me asking, we dont get many asking for use of the stables, accept roaming adventurers."
    Festival of Heroes:

11. - Top - End - #131
    Troll in the Playground

RogueGuy

Avery offers up 10 Silver and the answer, "I am Avery of House Roe. I am here for the festival, but I intend to stay in the area for a bit." Avery ponders for a moment, then adds, "I typically attend to the nightly care of Buddy myself, but I might become occupied with the festival and be unable to return. I would be willing to offer you additional coin if you would take up this task in my stead."
    Show

DM of Twinborn

12. - Top - End - #132
    Pixie in the Playground

“Greyhawk?!” Jade eyes lit up. “This is the land of my father! Never did I believe I would ever see it!” Isbeth turned to the valley elf. “You will show me around, yes?” She spun back to the inn keeper. “May I have my room key? I shall return after I explore more of this city. Perhaps get one of these toys you speak of.” She looked back at Krom, her lip bitten in a pleading fashion. “Shall we go?”

13. - Top - End - #133
    Pixie in the Playground

"Sounds good to me I too would like to explore this town."
    Last edited by Sunbun87; 2017-06-30 at 10:35 PM.

14. - Top - End - #134
    Dwarf in the Playground

"Care if I join as well, these lands you spoke of before intrigue me, oh also here is a gold for a room for me and my new friend here"

Jail pulls out another gold handing it to the innkeeper.

He takes out a few horseradish slices and puts his bag on his back

15. - Top - End - #135
    Ogre in the Playground

PirateGuy

Prutina realized a group was forming. She went over to them. "Ah, a touring group forming, eh? Mind if I join? I am new to this area and could stand a little company." The halfling requested.
    Edge Grinder

The Bellows of War
    Prince Alloishus Figleaf of Lilygrove, Elven Spell Dancer

Bartleby Herrmannsdorfer, Dwarven Forgemaster

The Lily Blooms
    Nesse Nola, Paladin of Sarenrae

Festival of Heroes
    Co-DM and Princess Geiravor of Juvelnord, Aasimar Warpriestess

16. - Top - End - #136
    Pixie in the Playground

“I can see no harm in that.” Isbeth tucked her curls behind her ears and raised her hood. She grinned as she thought of her father and how proud he would have been to know that she made it to his homeland. “But shall we introduce ourselves first or on the way out?”

17. - Top - End - #137
    Dwarf in the Playground

" I am Jail follower of the goddess of fulfillment it is a pleasure"

18. - Top - End - #138
    Pixie in the Playground

"Krombopulos Michael at your service, nothing special about me other than I am an adventurer seeking fame, glory, treasures, women, and the sorts."

19. - Top - End - #139
    Troll in the Playground

OrcBarbarianGuy

The Stablehand nodded

"O course master Roe, Ill take good care of buddy as long as he stays with us. "

__________________________________________________ __________________

The Jolly Innkeeper smiles as he collects money and hands out keys for those who paid for a room.

"The Room number is on the Key."

He stops to take another bite of his Foul.

"If you lot would care for a Guide, the Town Constable can be convinced to give tours for a couple Silver, he never has much to do here, so he often doubles as a Town Guide for people passing through, looking for things. If your interested, take a left out of the Inn, and Take a Left down the first Road, His office sign will be on the Right."

__________________________________________________ ___________________

As Dahilda is walking around the courtyard. A Small Child runs up to her and holds a flower up to her.

"Happy Bambeen!"
    Festival of Heroes:

20. - Top - End - #140
    Ogre in the Playground

PirateGuy

"I am Prutina Cade, a druid. Nice to meet you." She grinned.
    Edge Grinder

The Bellows of War
    Prince Alloishus Figleaf of Lilygrove, Elven Spell Dancer

Bartleby Herrmannsdorfer, Dwarven Forgemaster

The Lily Blooms
    Nesse Nola, Paladin of Sarenrae

Festival of Heroes
    Co-DM and Princess Geiravor of Juvelnord, Aasimar Warpriestess

21. - Top - End - #141
    Pixie in the Playground

Dahilda walks away from jeweler and toward the booze. She smiles as a child hands her a flower, "Thank you, Happy Banbeem." She keeps walking toward booze and tucks the flower between her hair and her goggle straps.

22. - Top - End - #142
    Troll in the Playground

OrcBarbarianGuy

The Child runs off, laughing as they go. As Dahilda moves through the Courtyard, the adults seem to give her space, while most children seem not to care. As she appraoches the liquor vendor the man frowns a little for a moment, but shakes it off.

"What can I offer you?"
    Festival of Heroes:

23. - Top - End - #143
    Troll in the Playground

RogueGuy

Avery nods and leaves the stables. He realizes that his legs are tired, and he decides to go to the inn for a good sit and a meal.
    Show

DM of Twinborn

24. - Top - End - #144
    Troll in the Playground

OrcBarbarianGuy

As Avery Enters the Inn, he finds first the Jolly Innkeeper, stripping another bit of flesh from a chicken caracass and letting the oils and gibblets find their ways into his mouth. There sits a Halfling at a table finishing a Bowl of soul, A Half Elf at the bar packing up his bag, A Valley Elf sitting with the half elf finishing up his soup, a Human stands by the Innkeeper. Toward the back there is an elderly man fanning smells from the kitchen, the scent of a feast coming forth.

Everyone else sees a Human dressed in Noble Attire enter the Inn.

"Well hello good sir! what can I get for you? Our best Room? The Feast? or perhaps you are looking to join the tour these visitors look to be arranging to survey our fine city during the festival"
    Festival of Heroes:

25. - Top - End - #145
    Orc in the Playground

Spoiler: Characters thoughts
    Show
    Vulas observes the Festivities and slightly takes note of how the humans are treating the Grey Dwarf. He sighs thinking to himself how he was treated when he traveled with his adoptive family, and again how he was treated by his own people when he rejoined them. Takes note and goes on to write about details on the festival.

26. - Top - End - #146
    Dwarf in the Playground

After getting the bag on his bag he jumps up off the chair

"So shall we go meet with thIs constsble then?"

He smile at them waiting confirmation of the group
    Last edited by clarison; 2017-07-05 at 04:38 PM.

27. - Top - End - #147
    Troll in the Playground

RogueGuy

Avery raises his eyebrows at mention of the tour, but simply says, "I would much appreciate a good drink, a meal, and a decent seat, Master Inkeep! After that, we'll talk about a room."
    Show

DM of Twinborn

28. - Top - End - #148
    Troll in the Playground

OrcBarbarianGuy

The Jolly man smiles, and gestures to the bar.

"Please take a seat good sir."

He pours the man a drink from behind the counter, the feint hint of Hazelnut can be smelled near the bar as he sets down a drink.

"How much of a meal are you looking for? just some soup, some meats, or looking for a Feast to break your fast?"
    Festival of Heroes:

29. - Top - End - #149
    Troll in the Playground

RogueGuy

"I think a feast sounds terrific! It's a festival, after all!" Avery exclaims. He takes a drink and smacks his lips. "Oh! Oh that's quite good!"
    Show

DM of Twinborn

30. - Top - End - #150
    Troll in the Playground

OrcBarbarianGuy

The Jolly Innkeeper smiled.

" The Full Course. A light potatoes and sausage soup to start you off with a slice of Toast. Followed by a Roasted Fowl with perfect herbs and seasoning. Then a Slice of Roast Beef with this lovely tang sauce my wife makes that just makes it dance in your mouth. As dessert of Fruit cocktail is served afterward. My wife wont let me start serving until payment is received. Itll be 4 gold for the Feast, when you want the Key to your room, its 1 gold for a standard room, 4 gold for the Suite."

He reached over and took up a roll opening it up, scrapping soft butter into the steaming opening as he dabbles a little honey into the roll before closing it shut. He bit in as, a grand smile covered his face.
    Festival of Heroes: