New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567
  1. - Top - End - #181
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: High Seas: Here There Be Monsters (IC)

Saekoehela

Ela has kept her attention away from the grisly ritual site, her stomach churning a little at the sight. But at the mention of the summoned monster heading inland, she returns her full focus to the matter at hand. "My people live inland. I'm not sure if this is the kind of thing our group can fight, but we should at least see if we can gather some information about it. Perhaps we could tail it, keeping a safe distance?"
    Red Hand of Doom in Eberron IC | OOC | Rolls

LGBTitP

Thank you to Akrim.elf for my beautiful avatar.

2. - Top - End - #182
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: High Seas: Here There Be Monsters (IC)

Urdu

Spotting the traces on the ground, Urdu winces.

"Definitely an evil thing. A BIG evil thing. Probably an evil evil thing.
    We can't really let it roam here though. I don't think people like living near evil evil things."

He then ponders for a bit, FAR longer than the split-seconds he usually does.

"Ela's right. We know it's worth at least a bunch of warriors' worth of summoning, so it's probably a tough one. We still have to know what it wants though. Some evil things can be reasoned with. Mem could!"

He gives a large smile.

"My plan's the same. Go further in. The only change is Ela's addition: if we see the evil thing, we stay away and watch. Unless it's doing something evil evil things do when they're angry and they meet good people."