New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 27 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2171819202122232425262728293031323334353637 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #781
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Fate/Grand Order - Are you my Master?

This event has made me make a team that has created a goofy fanon idea: Nursery Rhyme is Casko and Vlads 'daughter'. Cuz those two are always together and Nursery Rhyme fits into their team perfectly, it's rather hilarious to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Guigarci View Post
    "Mr. Aochev, tear down this wall!" Ro'n Ad-Ri'Gan, Bard
    Tiefling Sorcerer by Linkele
    Spoiler: Homebrew stuff
    Show
    My Spell, My Weapon, Im a God

My Post Apocalyptic Alternate Timeline setting: Amerhikan Wasteland

My Historical Stuff channel

2. - Top - End - #782
    Titan in the Playground

Okay, Room 801, best room ever, this event is officially the second-best event ever. Seriously, get to Room 801.

As an aside, I have to say, this event did a really good job with the writing. I know I say that a lot, and specifically considering the source material that's pretty necessary, but it's worth repeating here. Most previous events have done a good job with levity, but this one really showcases the darkness that some of these characters absolutely must be facing. A certain Rider, for instance, really came across as tragic, which makes a lot of sense when you consider her origins and the story.

... Then you "complete" the event, unlock the higher floors, and we get right back to the comedy. And it's good comedy, too. ("Die! Die three times a day!") The writing is still great, and it does a passable job of temporarily distracting from the grind of the event.

But Room 801, hands down. You'll know why.
    My headache medicine has a little "Ex" inscribed on the pill. It's not a brand name; it's an indicator that it works inside an Anti-Magic Field.

Blue text means sarcasm. Purple text means evil. White text is invisible.

My signature got too big for its britches. So now it's over here!

3. - Top - End - #783
    Bugbear in the Playground

Is there really no better place to farm Rapunzels then the parking lot? It's 20 AP per run and I still have 17 to go.
    I'm a Prestige Class! Thanks Zaydos!

4. - Top - End - #784
    Firbolg in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Red Fel View Post
    Okay, Room 801, best room ever, this event is officially the second-best event ever. Seriously, get to Room 801.
    Indeed it is. I do need to use her more too. But she's still at level 50 for me.

Quote Originally Posted by ImperatorV View Post
    Is there really no better place to farm Rapunzels then the parking lot? It's 20 AP per run and I still have 17 to go.
    Nope. It's the only place where Rapunzels have a guaranteed spawn. It's a decent source of Cat Figurines though, so it's still a nice farm spot.
    Avatar of Furude Setsuna, by Telasi.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mephit View Post
    Don't worry, I like my characters the way I like my coffee: Strong, but with no cheese in it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Akagi
    Don't hesitate to tell the people you care about the feelings you have for them, because they may not be there tomorrow.

5. - Top - End - #785
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Morcleon View Post
    Indeed it is. I do need to use her more too. But she's still at level 50 for me.
    But why, though? Didn't you hear her perfectly insightful and on-the-nose commentary about the present metagame, particularly as regards a certain Saber?

It's just unfair!

Nope. It's the only place where Rapunzels have a guaranteed spawn. It's a decent source of Cat Figurines though, so it's still a nice farm spot.
    It's also one of the best places to farm the overly-long-name ghosts. Just grab a friend's Jack and go to town.

Yeah, this event is fairly demanding of Apples.
    My headache medicine has a little "Ex" inscribed on the pill. It's not a brand name; it's an indicator that it works inside an Anti-Magic Field.

6. - Top - End - #786
    Troll in the Playground

got me a level 80 nobu, then again my next best archer is robinhood.

Edit: i find it hilarious that they reference room 701 in latter rooms but it is the last room i unlocked before room 804.
    Last edited by NeoPhoenix0; 2018-02-12 at 05:55 PM.

Extended signature (Includes Giantitp regulars as... links, avatar showcase, homebrew, and other stuff.)
    Current avatar by me

7. - Top - End - #787
    Ettin in the Playground

Yeah, this event is fairly demanding of Apples.
    I disagree. XD I am almost finished with all of the quests and I have more apples then when I started.

...its really weird and kinda freaking me out. But it does mean I have plenty of relaxed Fri ding to clear out all those skill gems!

...then again, I just maxed out on of Heracles' skills and Jeanne's revelation skill so my QP took a massive hit. For the first time since...well...I can remember I dipped below 20th million QP and started getting nervous!

Anywho, I'm just really glad that we're getting the collab events at all! Do your best to get Shiki now folks! Aside from the fact she's welfare and, in some ways, better than Saber Shiki, her event won't come back around for a REAL long time. The re-run of InK was only just announced for Japan.
    Warriors & Wuxia: A community world-building project focused on low-magic wuxia/kung-fu action using ToB.

"These 'no-nonsense' solutions of yours just don't hold water in a complex world of jet-powered apes and time travel."

8. - Top - End - #788
    Troll in the Playground

​Assassin shiki is also a really good 4 star assassin. And she's arts based. Plus despite being arts she still generates a lot of crit stars. she might not compare to the 5 stars but i think in most situations she is better than Carmilla
    Last edited by NeoPhoenix0; 2018-02-12 at 08:01 PM.

Extended signature (Includes Giantitp regulars as... links, avatar showcase, homebrew, and other stuff.)
    Current avatar by me

9. - Top - End - #789
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Callos_DeTerran View Post
    ...then again, I just maxed out on of Heracles' skills and Jeanne's revelation skill so my QP took a massive hit. For the first time since...well...I can remember I dipped below 20th million QP and started getting nervous!
    You know, I've yet to go across the board with anybody's skills. Mash comes close - I've gotten her first two to 10, because they're seriously useful. But for most, at least one of those skills is a dud, to my eyes - for example, Guts. Useful to have around, say, level 4, but after that it gets expensive and I generally have better uses for my materials. Same with an Evade button - generally, it's a skill that doesn't dramatically improve with levels. Contrast that with, say, a Mana Burst, which generally makes NPs NP-er and tends to have pretty solid returns - I'll usually max a button like that.

Honestly, Lalter might be the only one I get to 10/10/10, were it not for the prohibitive cost in Dragon Teeth. Her skills are really solid. Sure, her Charisma is only E-rank, but a party buff is a party buff. And Blessings basically turns a brave chain into a crit chain. But most importantly, she has the single strongest Mana Burst in the game.

I mean, she may not be my waifu, but hot diggity, she is a tough lady. Also - hey, event cameo!

Quote Originally Posted by NeoPhoenix0 View Post
    ​Assassin shiki is also a really good 4 star assassin. And she's arts based. Plus despite being arts she still generates a lot of crit stars. she might not compare to the 5 stars but i think in most situations she is better than Carmilla
    I am strongly leaning in that direction. She's considered by some to be the best 4-star Assassin, actually, and one of the best welfare Servants, if not the best in that. Her third skill is a solid NP charge (maxing out at 30%), which is really useful; her first skill is an Arts button (great for that NP) and ignores Invincible, which is great against enemies who use that (like Marie, who is a Rider and thus weak to Assassins); and her NP deals solid damage and ignores DEF, which is always helpful.

She has better passives than Carmilla (Presence Concealment C and Independent Action A vs. Presence Concealment D), we don't have to wait months for her Strengthening Quest to get her third skill, we start off with her NP at full (dealing 1500% damage, which is more than Carmilla's max of 1000%), her Ascension materials are easier to get (during this event) - yeah, I'd say she tops Carmilla in many ways.

She's no Jack, but she's pretty solid. I think I could be pretty happy with her in my primary Assassin slot.

At least until the King arrives.

10. - Top - End - #790
    Titan in the Playground

Honestly, Lalter might be the only one I get to 10/10/10, were it not for the prohibitive cost in Dragon Teeth. Her skills are really solid. Sure, her Charisma is only E-rank, but a party buff is a party buff. And Blessings basically turns a brave chain into a crit chain. But most importantly, she has the single strongest Mana Burst in the game.

I mean, she may not be my waifu, but hot diggity, she is a tough lady. Also - hey, event cameo!
    I wanted Lalter when she showed up, sadly it was not to be (yet). Honestly id trade Fionn for her, but Fionn is fine.

The man with The Murder NP. It will be glorious.
    Last edited by Blackhawk748; 2018-02-12 at 08:21 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Guigarci View Post
    "Mr. Aochev, tear down this wall!" Ro'n Ad-Ri'Gan, Bard
    Tiefling Sorcerer by Linkele
    Spoiler: Homebrew stuff
    Show
    My Spell, My Weapon, Im a God

My Post Apocalyptic Alternate Timeline setting: Amerhikan Wasteland

My Historical Stuff channel

11. - Top - End - #791
    Barbarian in the Playground

BlackDragon

Speaking of assassins, my MHX does good work in the Nero Bride node. I love my Jedi Artoria, even though she's considered low tier.

12. - Top - End - #792
    Ettin in the Playground

You know, I've yet to go across the board with anybody's skills. Mash comes close - I've gotten her first two to 10, because they're seriously useful. But for most, at least one of those skills is a dud, to my eyes - for example, Guts. Useful to have around, say, level 4, but after that it gets expensive and I generally have better uses for my materials. Same with an Evade button - generally, it's a skill that doesn't dramatically improve with levels. Contrast that with, say, a Mana Burst, which generally makes NPs NP-er and tends to have pretty solid returns - I'll usually max a button like that.
    I should clarify, I am not able to max out ALL of Heracles skills, just the one which just so happened to be his Guts skill. Why? ...I honestly have no idea. When I went to check his skills his Guts was just the highest leveled one at 7 and I though 'hey, lets see how much further I can take it!'. The answer was all the way apparently. As for maxing out skills...I have completely maxed out Mash in terms of levels, skills, and Fous (she's just such a dependable kouhai!), I've maxed out Jeanne's Revelation, Sensei has a max level Primordial Rune (and I plan to max her other skills when I get the materials and QP), and I've maxed out both of Mata Hari's current skills.

I went from almost a 100 million QP to almost 15 million QP in the process, mostly thanks to Scathach and Jeanne needing 20 million for their final levels.

I am strongly leaning in that direction. She's considered by some to be the best 4-star Assassin, actually, and one of the best welfare Servants,
    Don't you forget the best kouhai BB like that! Joking aside I think BB might be the best welfare considering her unique skill set and the fact she's the only Moon Cancer in the entire game. That said, there really aren't any BAD welfare servants, they've all been pretty good. Kuro, Shiki, and BB are probably the best three though.

I am NOT ready for when Gramps arrives...and yet I desperately want him to as well. He's the best Berserkee masquerading as an assassin. That's how good his presence concealment is! It even hides his true class!

Quote Originally Posted by nightwyrm View Post
    Speaking of assassins, my MHX does good work in the Nero Bride node. I love my Jedi Artoria, even though she's considered low tier.
    This is most important, that you like working with her. Screw any tier list. You going to try for her Sith counterpart when she comes out?
    Warriors & Wuxia: A community world-building project focused on low-magic wuxia/kung-fu action using ToB.

"These 'no-nonsense' solutions of yours just don't hold water in a complex world of jet-powered apes and time travel."

13. - Top - End - #793
    Barbarian in the Playground

BlackDragon

This is most important, that you like working with her. Screw any tier list. You going to try for her Sith counterpart when she comes out?
    Yeah, of course. It's funny though that MHXA is less rare than MHX.

14. - Top - End - #794
    Troll in the Playground

I might boost a skill like guts to level 6 for the cool down if I have plenty of the materials. ATM I want Nero's triple guts to get to the point where she reses with over 500 hp to last a bit longer in emergencies while equipped with black Grail.

Current avatar by me

15. - Top - End - #795
    Troll in the Playground

This event is terribly boring. I've been grinding skeletons on the first floor for ages now, since it's the only guaranteed spawn and you only get 4 to 6. I'm still trying to get the 5th floor unlocked.

This is just punishing design.
    "And if you don't, the consequences will be dire!"
    "What? They'll have three extra hit dice and a rend attack?"

Factotum Variants!

16. - Top - End - #796
    Titan in the Playground

That said, there really aren't any BAD welfare servants, they've all been pretty good. Kuro, Shiki, and BB are probably the best three though.
    Saber Lily.

Quote Originally Posted by nightwyrm View Post
    Yeah, of course. It's funny though that MHXA is less rare than MHX.
    I think pretty much all of the Arturia Alters are more common than their canon counterparts. Lalter and Saber Alter are both 4-star, as compared to Arturia Classic and Lancer, who are both 5-star. MHX is 4-star, MHXA is 5-star.

Alter even points it out in one of the GudaGuda Order sketches - that everyone loves her more than Saber, because of ease of acquisition.

Quote Originally Posted by Hunter Noventa View Post
    This event is terribly boring. I've been grinding skeletons on the first floor for ages now, since it's the only guaranteed spawn and you only get 4 to 6. I'm still trying to get the 5th floor unlocked.

This is just punishing design.
    Here is a suggested progression on how to complete the event, if it's feeling a bit too grindy. With regard to Skeletons, while Room 603 has the highest base number (8), Room 401 is apparently really straightforward, because it only has the Saber variant.

Bring copies of Chorus to ensure you get more Skeletons. This event is really CE-dependent - having enough buffs from your spawn-boosting CEs means you get extra enemies to deal with, which really helps things go faster.

But yeah. There are some parts of this that are pretty brutal - like having to farm Rapunzels. And I'm still working on getting my Living Corpses cleared.

17. - Top - End - #797
    Troll in the Playground

this event hasn't felt very grindy to me. maybe i just kinda got how to do this event? the only times i had to grind was repunzals, base models, and living corpse. now i am kinda trying to fill out my servant quota's though. got a lot of rider's left, along with some evil, male, and berzerkers.
    Last edited by NeoPhoenix0; 2018-02-13 at 12:26 PM.

Current avatar by me

18. - Top - End - #798
    Troll in the Playground

Here is a suggested progression on how to complete the event, if it's feeling a bit too grindy. With regard to Skeletons, while Room 603 has the highest base number (8), Room 401 is apparently really straightforward, because it only has the Saber variant.

Bring copies of Chorus to ensure you get more Skeletons. This event is really CE-dependent - having enough buffs from your spawn-boosting CEs means you get extra enemies to deal with, which really helps things go faster.

But yeah. There are some parts of this that are pretty brutal - like having to farm Rapunzels. And I'm still working on getting my Living Corpses cleared.
    The problem is/was the 200 skeletons/ghosts needed to unlock the 5th floor. I've got that done though, i have a zillion apples from other events leftover.

And I still don't have enough cost to bring all my best servants and deck them out with 4* spawn-boosting CEs.

Factotum Variants!

19. - Top - End - #799
    Troll in the Playground

The problem is/was the 200 skeletons/ghosts needed to unlock the 5th floor. I've got that done though, i have a zillion apples from other events leftover.

And I still don't have enough cost to bring all my best servants and deck them out with 4* spawn-boosting CEs.
    part of the purpose of the cost system is to stop people from having a full loadout of 5 star servants and CEs. it's one of the things that makes mash such an amazing servant. I tend to grab mash a random 1 star and then some servants i like.

Current avatar by me

20. - Top - End - #800
    Titan in the Playground

part of the purpose of the cost system is to stop people from having a full loadout of 5 star servants and CEs. it's one of the things that makes mash such an amazing servant. I tend to grab mash a random 1 star and then some servants i like.
    This. I tend to form a team consisting of Mash and my 4-star Servants. Rarely do I have a 5-star in my party. (To be fair, I've just got the one, anyways.)

With Mash (cost 0), plus a guest Servant (also 0), plus a team of four 4-stars (cost 12 each), you're looking at 48 team cost. Assuming you have five 4-star CEs, that's 9 each, 45 cost. That's a total of 93 cost. If you're Master Level 90, you're there.

Too much for you? I also tend to use a discounted-cost CE, like the Bond XP CE (5 cost) - that'll drive things down, too.

Still a problem? Put your best 4-stars in the main team, and fill the back end with some 2- or 3-star Servants. That drives cost down too.

In most cases, I'm able to handle things with Mash, Zercules, and a guest. Rarely, I have to dip into one of my back-up Servants. So the last two spots really could be anybody - and frequently, when I'm trying to get Bond Levels up, they are. If you swap out two 4-star Servants for 3-star, that's a savings of 10 points. Swap them out for 2-star, it's a savings of 16.

You don't have to bring all your best, is the point. Just Mash. And Shiki, because raising her Bond is part of the event.

21. - Top - End - #801
    Troll in the Playground

You don't have to bring all your best, is the point. Just Mash. And Shiki, because raising her Bond is part of the event.
    Yeah I wish I had noticed that way back, because I'm way behind on raising that bond now. I do tend to bring Mash too. Though she's still stuck at level 40 so if it ends up that i get down to her (which happened on the 6th floor) i'm kind of really in trouble.

Does the CE from Valentine's Day that increases bond gain work on these quests?

Factotum Variants!

22. - Top - End - #802
    Troll in the Playground

Yeah I wish I had noticed that way back, because I'm way behind on raising that bond now. I do tend to bring Mash too. Though she's still stuck at level 40 so if it ends up that i get down to her (which happened on the 6th floor) i'm kind of really in trouble.

Does the CE from Valentine's Day that increases bond gain work on these quests?
    just as a side note shiki's 2nd bond is her biggest by far. her 3rd is like 2/3 the size and her 4th and 5th are absolutely tiny.

Current avatar by me

23. - Top - End - #803
    Troll in the Playground

just as a side note shiki's 2nd bond is her biggest by far. her 3rd is like 2/3 the size and her 4th and 5th are absolutely tiny.
    Weird. Well I guess I'll work on that tonight after doing the weekly FFXIV raids.

And FYI, the Valentine CE that increases bond rate doesn't work. It doesn't seem to work anywhere, for that matter.

Factotum Variants!

24. - Top - End - #804
    Firbolg in the Playground

I usually run two 5* and two 4* as starters, then fill backline with the ones I want to increase bond levels with the +50 Bond, +75 FP, and +50 Mystic Code XP (or event CEs during events).

Mash has kinda fallen behind in levels since she's max level 60 and she doesn't have any type advantages.

And FYI, the Valentine CE that increases bond rate doesn't work. It doesn't seem to work anywhere, for that matter.
    It does. It may not be noticeable if you aren't memorizing the bond level gains for each level though.
    Last edited by Morcleon; 2018-02-13 at 05:02 PM.
    Avatar of Furude Setsuna, by Telasi.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mephit View Post
    Don't worry, I like my characters the way I like my coffee: Strong, but with no cheese in it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Akagi
    Don't hesitate to tell the people you care about the feelings you have for them, because they may not be there tomorrow.

25. - Top - End - #805
    Ettin in the Playground

this event hasn't felt very grindy to me. maybe i just kinda got how to do this event? the only times i had to grind was repunzals, base models, and living corpse. now i am kinda trying to fill out my servant quota's though. got a lot of rider's left, along with some evil, male, and berzerkers.
    Boy howdy is the Vlad room for you!

Edit: Even Lily isn't bad. She's still a free four star Saber that finds use in farming Lancer embers if nothing else. Heck, I've brought her along for the party NP gain she offers and because she shoots enemies in the groin.

And yes, Shiki is a total tsundere when it comes to bond points. Its kinda hilarious.
    Last edited by Callos_DeTerran; 2018-02-13 at 10:47 PM.

26. - Top - End - #806
    Troll in the Playground

It does. It may not be noticeable if you aren't memorizing the bond level gains for each level though.
    Oh is it just not listed then? Might have to put it back on.

I'm stuck farming Rapunzels now. It's not even hard with SHiki, Jack and Guest Shiki. Just tedious.

Factotum Variants!

27. - Top - End - #807
    Titan in the Playground

Oh is it just not listed then? Might have to put it back on.

I'm stuck farming Rapunzels now. It's not even hard with SHiki, Jack and Guest Shiki. Just tedious.
    Yeah, Rapunzel-farming is thoroughly annoying. Not hard, but annoying, for reasons you pointed out.

Still need Skeletons, though? Because I think I'd like to revise my earlier suggestion: I am doing really well in 203. Not because I need Skeletons anymore - I finished that bit off already - but because I still need Divine and Rider wins, and Room 203 has both (Medusa is a Rider with the Divine trait). So if you still need Skeletons, farming there will also help you with those missions. She's also Female, obviously, if you still need any of those.

At a certain point, this event really boils down to efficient farming, which feels... Strange. Mostly because farming is so rarely efficient, no matter how you try.

28. - Top - End - #808
    Troll in the Playground

Yeah, Rapunzel-farming is thoroughly annoying. Not hard, but annoying, for reasons you pointed out.

Still need Skeletons, though? Because I think I'd like to revise my earlier suggestion: I am doing really well in 203. Not because I need Skeletons anymore - I finished that bit off already - but because I still need Divine and Rider wins, and Room 203 has both (Medusa is a Rider with the Divine trait). So if you still need Skeletons, farming there will also help you with those missions. She's also Female, obviously, if you still need any of those.

At a certain point, this event really boils down to efficient farming, which feels... Strange. Mostly because farming is so rarely efficient, no matter how you try.
    Nope, I need living corpses, so I'm farming 101 over and over at the moment, since there's really no other mission that's so efficient. They show up in a couple others, but either get outnumbered by other things...or are a LOT harder and partnered with a really powerful servant.

I know I need some of the servants too, but I'll work on those after the corpses, since they seem the rarest outside 101, oddly.

Need a bunch of base models too. but those I can find in a couple of places.

Factotum Variants!

29. - Top - End - #809
    Titan in the Playground

Nope, I need living corpses, so I'm farming 101 over and over at the moment, since there's really no other mission that's so efficient. They show up in a couple others, but either get outnumbered by other things...or are a LOT harder and partnered with a really powerful servant.

I know I need some of the servants too, but I'll work on those after the corpses, since they seem the rarest outside 101, oddly.

Need a bunch of base models too. but those I can find in a couple of places.
    Yeah, I remembered Living Corpses being the most grindy of all of them. I ended up farming Room 802 for them, but it's obnoxiously difficult - the Corpses are all Archers, but Round 2 is a Demon Caster, and Round 3 is back to the Archers plus a Saber Servant. Room 401 is at least easier type-wise - all enemies are either Sabers or Berserkers - but the mix of Corpses and Skeletons is annoying if you just need the former. You're not wrong to farm 101 for them.

For Base Models, Room 602 is probably your best choice. Base Models only, and both they and the Servant (Carmilla) are Assassins, so just go Caster-heavy and you're safe. Bonus, Carmilla satisfies both your Evil and Assassin Servant missions. If you can't reach 602 yet, 403 is an option. Like 602, it has only Assassins, making types easy to handle, and the Servant (Stheno) gives you both Divine and Assassin mission requirements. However, it has Ghosts (still Assassin though) in addition to Base Models, so it dilutes your efforts somewhat.

Keep in mind that you'll end up needing 200 of each monster type. (And 25 of each Servant type.) Fortunately, it tracks even if you haven't unlocked the higher-number missions yet, so that's a plus. But it means you may not be done with farming when you think you are.

30. - Top - End - #810
    Troll in the Playground

Yeah, I remembered Living Corpses being the most grindy of all of them. I ended up farming Room 802 for them, but it's obnoxiously difficult - the Corpses are all Archers, but Round 2 is a Demon Caster, and Round 3 is back to the Archers plus a Saber Servant. Room 401 is at least easier type-wise - all enemies are either Sabers or Berserkers - but the mix of Corpses and Skeletons is annoying if you just need the former. You're not wrong to farm 101 for them.

For Base Models, Room 602 is probably your best choice. Base Models only, and both they and the Servant (Carmilla) are Assassins, so just go Caster-heavy and you're safe. Bonus, Carmilla satisfies both your Evil and Assassin Servant missions. If you can't reach 602 yet, 403 is an option. Like 602, it has only Assassins, making types easy to handle, and the Servant (Stheno) gives you both Divine and Assassin mission requirements. However, it has Ghosts (still Assassin though) in addition to Base Models, so it dilutes your efforts somewhat.

Keep in mind that you'll end up needing 200 of each monster type. (And 25 of each Servant type.) Fortunately, it tracks even if you haven't unlocked the higher-number missions yet, so that's a plus. But it means you may not be done with farming when you think you are.
    Yeah I know about 602 and that one is easy enough. I think all I need are Corpses and base Models. Once I finish the corpses I'll pummel Carmilla, then see what else I need servant wise. I have like, 80 apples so I'll be fine.

EDIT: Yay I beat Roof Boss.

What the hell 804? it's basically 3 turns then you lose. One of which you spend stunned.
    Last edited by Hunter Noventa; 2018-02-14 at 10:36 PM.

Factotum Variants!