New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 41 of 50 FirstFirst ... 163132333435363738394041424344454647484950 LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,230 of 1474
  1. - Top - End - #1201
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: Fate/Grand Order - Are you my Master?

Quote Originally Posted by NeoPhoenix0 View Post
    take things easy? but the events are the best source of mats
    Yeah, but if the event has materials you don't particularly need or if you've already got the welfare, a re-run is a great chance to do other things. Cause future events will always have more materials, so there's no rush.
    Warriors & Wuxia: A community world-building project focused on low-magic wuxia/kung-fu action using ToB.

"These 'no-nonsense' solutions of yours just don't hold water in a complex world of jet-powered apes and time travel."

2. - Top - End - #1202
    Troll in the Playground

Except for the need for more mats cause you got new servants. Even welfare servants need mats for skill ups.

Extended signature (Includes Giantitp regulars as... links, avatar showcase, homebrew, and other stuff.)
    Current avatar by me

3. - Top - End - #1203
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRogueGirl

Plus who wouldn't want to get those crystalized lores? Massively important.

4. - Top - End - #1204
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Resileaf View Post
    Plus who wouldn't want to get those crystalized lores? Massively important.
    I actually missed one last event and i dont mind at all. Mostly because i dont have all that many skills i absolutely need to get to 10. (Casterbeth and Orion have so far been it, though Vlad's Legend of Dracula definitely will.)
    Quote Originally Posted by Guigarci View Post
    "Mr. Aochev, tear down this wall!" Ro'n Ad-Ri'Gan, Bard
    Tiefling Sorcerer by Linkele
    Spoiler: Homebrew stuff
    Show
    My Spell, My Weapon, Im a God

My Post Apocalyptic Alternate Timeline setting: Amerhikan Wasteland

My Historical Stuff channel

5. - Top - End - #1205
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRogueGirl

Quote Originally Posted by Blackhawk748 View Post
    I actually missed one last event and i dont mind at all. Mostly because i dont have all that many skills i absolutely need to get to 10. (Casterbeth and Orion have so far been it, though Vlad's Legend of Dracula definitely will.)
    Well, I am the sort of person who is a completionist, and if they have the opportunity to fill a bar, will do so for no other reason than to fill a bar.
    So different motivations will do that, I guess. XD

6. - Top - End - #1206
    Titan in the Playground

Well, I am the sort of person who is a completionist, and if they have the opportunity to fill a bar, will do so for no other reason than to fill a bar.
    So different motivations will do that, I guess. XD
    I would highly advise against doing that with this game. Not only will you run out of mats so fast you'll become bald, but you'll burn up all the QP in your Universe and in half a dozen other people's as well. You really need to pick which skills benefit the most from going to 10 and work accordingly. It just so happens that most of mine are fine at lvl 6
    Show

7. - Top - End - #1207
    Barbarian in the Playground

BlackDragon

Most of the servants I actually use will have their skill at lv4 (which uses only gems). Skills I use a lot gets bumped to lv6 and only the best and most crucial skills get raised to lv10.

8. - Top - End - #1208
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRogueGirl

Quote Originally Posted by Blackhawk748 View Post
    I would highly advise against doing that with this game. Not only will you run out of mats so fast you'll become bald, but you'll burn up all the QP in your Universe and in half a dozen other people's as well. You really need to pick which skills benefit the most from going to 10 and work accordingly. It just so happens that most of mine are fine at lvl 6
    For what it's worth, I focus on upgrading skills on my mains. For the rest, I keep my resources to ascend them. Ascending is never gonna run out of style!

9. - Top - End - #1209
    Troll in the Playground

To use a fraction of the crystalized lore I do have I spend most of the down time we do get grinding doors in Chaldea.

Extended signature (Includes Giantitp regulars as... links, avatar showcase, homebrew, and other stuff.)
    Current avatar by me

10. - Top - End - #1210
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Yael View Post

Edit: By the way, is anyone saving quartz for upcoming banners? I'm at 200+ waiting for that Ruler Martha~
    Currently hoarding for Raikou with a side of Ibraki. Might throw some tickets at Ozy as well.
    Steam ID
    Chained Cambion Avatar by Elder Tsofu.

11. - Top - End - #1211

BlackDragon

The grind train isn't stopping. Onigashima announced for June 14th.

12. - Top - End - #1212

What happens when the grind ends? Don't you know? That's when the grind begins.

Ugh. And I'm not even started on large-scale lotus farming yet. At least I've finished everything I wanted except the mana prisms from Tianzhu. Hopefully lotuses go faster...
    I'm a Prestige Class! Thanks Zaydos!

13. - Top - End - #1213
    Troll in the Playground

Well this is annoying. I can no longer connect to the game over wifi at home. I can still use mobile data just fine, but wifi is a no-go. Has this hit anyone else? How did you fix it. I emailed support but I'm not too confident. Everything else can use wi-fi just fine as well, it's only this game.
    "And if you don't, the consequences will be dire!"
    "What? They'll have three extra hit dice and a rend attack?"

Factotum Variants!

14. - Top - End - #1214
    Troll in the Playground

It's probably something to do with your isp.

Current avatar by me

15. - Top - End - #1215
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by NeoPhoenix0 View Post
    It's probably something to do with your isp.
    Yeah most of what I found said to try google or open dns, but neither of those worked to fix it.

Factotum Variants!

16. - Top - End - #1216

Quote Originally Posted by nightwyrm View Post
    Good thing I'm pretty much done with No West, time to work on quartz and embers.
    Steam ID

17. - Top - End - #1217
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRogueGirl

I'm currently waiting for my command spells to go to 3 so that I can get a free full party rez. When I do, I'm going to do the final lvl 90 battle for the crystallized lore. After that, I'll stop farming the first week items, I don't have the CEs or the servants to get enough of them for it to be worth it.
    Last edited by Resileaf; 2018-06-10 at 12:09 PM.

18. - Top - End - #1218
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by nightwyrm View Post
    So there is some good news and some bad news.

The Bad News:

More grinding is on the horizon.
    Onigashima has been moved up, which means we can expect our events to come a bit faster than we're used to.
    You've likely used up all your Embers by now.
    This is a Raid and Quest event, so you'll be using BP and AP this go around.

The Good News:

Raikou (who is freaking amazing) and Ibaraki (who is no slouch and is a very hardy berserker) will both be out in no time!
    Rider Kintoki is one of the best welfare servants in the game and is a great single target Quick Rider. So do you best to max him out!
    Golden Sumo is a great CE if for no other reason than how widely it can be used. Get it!
    Onigashima was likely moved up so they can have our anniversary celebration coincide with the release of the Camelot singularity release. Which means Ozymandias and Lancer Artoria will be part of the guaranteed SSR banner.

The Iffy News:

Do you still have paid quartz left? Hope so, otherwise that banner is of no use to you!
    Warriors & Wuxia: A community world-building project focused on low-magic wuxia/kung-fu action using ToB.

"These 'no-nonsense' solutions of yours just don't hold water in a complex world of jet-powered apes and time travel."

19. - Top - End - #1219
    Titan in the Playground

Well, since everyone is already talking about Onigashima, despite some of us still trying to finish off Journey to the West (I still need those freaking Meteor Horseshoes), here's a quick event rundown of Onigashima.

Spoiler: Event Rundown
    Show
    First, the banner! This banner introduces the limited-time 5-star Berserker Minamoto no Yorimitsu (aka Raikou), as well as 4-star Berserker Ibaraki Douji and 3-star Assassin Fuuma Kotarou. It also features Ushiwakamaru and Kiyohime.

Raikou kinda manages to out-Yandere Kiyohime. She has a +stargen button, a +Buster/Evade button, and a button that boosts damage against Demonic, Earth, and Sky enemies. She also has four passives - Mad Enhancement and Riding, Magic Resistance, and Divinity. Her NP is an AoE Buster that increases her stargen. She boasts the third-highest max ATK and HP of all Berserkers. Her skill-up and ascension mats are also pleasantly easy to manage.

Bananazerker is adorable. Her first active is a party ATK boost and self NP damage boost, her second is a self heal and de-debuff, and her third is a three-turn self-DEF boost with a one-turn extra DEF boost on top of that. Her NP is the familiar one you saw during the Rashomon event - one hit, high damage, removes buffs and reduces DEF.

Fuuma is a ninja. His actives include an AoE -ATK/-crit debuff, a targeted +crit/Evade button, and an AoE -debuff resistance debuff. His NP is an AoE Quick attack that deals damage and inflicts Confusion - for five turns, enemies have a chance to have their skills Sealed. After his Interlude, it adds a -DEF debuff.

The banner also includes three event CEs - the 5-star Dumplings Over Flowers, which boosts Quick and NP performance; the 4-star Faithful Dog Who Waits, which boosts Arts performance and NP gain; and the 3-star Hidden Blade - Pheasant Reversal, which boosts Quick performance and crit damage. They also increase event shop item drops.

The event is primarily a raid, like the recent Rashomon event. Between the damage point rewards and the event materials shop, you can acquire the Rider Kintoki welfare Servant, as well as the Golden Sumo Wrestling and Hot Spring of the Moon event CEs.

Rider Kintoki is a 4-star Rider with so much style. His first active boosts his Quick performance and stargen; his second charges his NP gauge (up to 50% at level 10); and his third increases his ATK debuff resistance and self-heals. He has only one passive - Divinity. His NP is a single-target Quick attack that deals heavy damage and boosts his Quick performance.

Golden Sumo Wrestling ~Rocky Arena~ is a 5-star CE that boosts ATK and starts with NP partially charged - useful for literally any Servant. During the event, it also boosts the equipped Servant's damage. You can get four of them from the event shop, and one from hitting a damage threshold in the raid. Hot Spring of the Moon is a 5-star CE that boosts crit damage and generates crit stars each turn. During the event, it also boosts the party's damage. You can only get it from hitting damage thresholds.

Lastly, there's a big list of Servants who get a damage boost during this event. That list includes: Raikou and Rider Kintoki, +100% damage; Berserker Kintoki, Shuten, Ibaraki, Ushiwakamaru, and Fuuma, +80%; Benkei, Amakusa, EMIYA, EMIYAsassin, Okita, NOBU!, LEGEND-OF-SAMURAI, Casko, Shiki and SHIKI, +60%.

So, yeah. Hope you found Journey to the West restful.
    My headache medicine has a little "Ex" inscribed on the pill. It's not a brand name; it's an indicator that it works inside an Anti-Magic Field.

Blue text means sarcasm. Purple text means evil. White text is invisible.

My signature got too big for its britches. So now it's over here!

20. - Top - End - #1220

BlackDragon

Actually I find Go West wasn't too bad. The higher drops for CEs in part 2 really helped in clearing the store. There are enough orbs left in the daily quests for me to clear the lotus shop that I've gone back to clearing the MPs from the part 1 store.
    Last edited by nightwyrm; 2018-06-10 at 04:19 PM.

21. - Top - End - #1221
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by ImperatorV View Post
    What happens when the grind ends? Don't you know? That's when the grind begins.

Ugh. And I'm not even started on large-scale lotus farming yet. At least I've finished everything I wanted except the mana prisms from Tianzhu. Hopefully lotuses go faster...
    Lotuses go so quickly. I finished Lotus farming a couple days ago and am back on the Pill-Wagon (...uhhhhh... not what it sounds like?)
    Still need to grab dragon scales and foreign god hearts, then I can max out on all the gems.

I'm currently waiting for my command spells to go to 3 so that I can get a free full party rez. When I do, I'm going to do the final lvl 90 battle for the crystallized lore. After that, I'll stop farming the first week items, I don't have the CEs or the servants to get enough of them for it to be worth it.
    Me too! I am... concerned for the level 90 quest. But at least I can mix up my team at that point, since I won't be maxing out item drops.

Quote Originally Posted by Callos_DeTerran View Post
    So there is some good news and some bad news.

The Bad News:

More grinding is on the horizon.
    Onigashima has been moved up, which means we can expect our events to come a bit faster than we're used to.
    You've likely used up all your Embers by now.
    This is a Raid and Quest event, so you'll be using BP and AP this go around.

The Good News:

Raikou (who is freaking amazing) and Ibaraki (who is no slouch and is a very hardy berserker) will both be out in no time!
    Rider Kintoki is one of the best welfare servants in the game and is a great single target Quick Rider. So do you best to max him out!
    Golden Sumo is a great CE if for no other reason than how widely it can be used. Get it!
    Onigashima was likely moved up so they can have our anniversary celebration coincide with the release of the Camelot singularity release. Which means Ozymandias and Lancer Artoria will be part of the guaranteed SSR banner.

The Iffy News:

Do you still have paid quartz left? Hope so, otherwise that banner is of no use to you!
    I am tentatively looking forward to the Camelot banner. Also, Egypt and Camelot together? Kid me would have thought that was the coolest thing ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Red Fel View Post
    Well, since everyone is already talking about Onigashima, despite some of us still trying to finish off Journey to the West (I still need those freaking Meteor Horseshoes), here's a quick event rundown of Onigashima.

Spoiler: *SNIP*
    Show
    -good news-

So, yeah. Hope you found Journey to the West restful.
    I got my seven... dragon... orbs? ascension mats, and honestly, it didn't feel too grindy to me. So bring on Onigashima!
    Though I'm a little concerned that of the damage boosted servants, I only have my new Emiya (<3) who I now have to farm silver archer pieces for, and a low level Benkei. At least he should be easy to level up, as a bronze, right?
    The event CEs are actually looking more interesting to me than the banner servants. Why you gotta have two berserkers? T_T

22. - Top - End - #1222
    Troll in the Playground

The back end of this event went really quickly cause they gave us the lite version where the ox king CEs gave us 4 instead of 1 bonus lotus. Even though we only had the original cast of bonus drop servants.

Current avatar by me

23. - Top - End - #1223
    Dwarf in the Playground

Okay, so in a wiki page for the JP Onigsashima, it mentioned you still get your Damage Points if your team wipes before the 15 rounds are up.
    That'll be a game changer for me if it's kept in.

24. - Top - End - #1224
    Troll in the Playground

There are also 5 levels of raid so it doesn't skip from 1 mil straight to 6 mil.

Current avatar by me

25. - Top - End - #1225
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Rusty Spoon View Post
    I am tentatively looking forward to the Camelot banner. Also, Egypt and Camelot together? Kid me would have thought that was the coolest thing ever.
    By all accounts, Camelot and the singularity following it (Babylonia) are where the story and writing quality of Fate Grand Order are at its best. If you thought the America chapter was intense then buckle-up and get your big master pants on because boy howdy!

26. - Top - End - #1226
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Callos_DeTerran View Post
    By all accounts, Camelot and the singularity following it (Babylonia) are where the story and writing quality of Fate Grand Order are at its best. If you thought the America chapter was intense then buckle-up and get your big master pants on because boy howdy!
    I don't know if anything can beat the No West dialogue, but I am getting keen for Camelot!

In other news, I caved and tried my luck with a 10 pull on Scathach banner, because Scathach, and I still have 200 SQ.
    Guess I had the wrong catalyst, because the lancer I summoned was Fionn. So still pretty happy!
    Also got three (3!) Euryales, so her NP is now almost maxed, look out male sabers! I know there are at least two of you! and I also maxed out her favourite CE, Elixir of Love.
    Other CEs Imaginary Element! Extremely Spicy Mapo Tofu! Almost MLB my Motored Cuirasser*! Jeweled Zeltrechchthulhu (sp?) which is pretty, at least.
    All in all, not a waste of quartz.

*The mental image of a samurai on a motorbike killing dragons is nothing short of amazing.

27. - Top - End - #1227
    Troll in the Playground

Oh boy, let's hope the point for maxing Golden Rider isn't 300 million again, that was way too much for all the stuff in the previous raid.

Factotum Variants!

28. - Top - End - #1228

Quote Originally Posted by Hunter Noventa View Post
    Oh boy, let's hope the point for maxing Golden Rider isn't 300 million again, that was way too much for all the stuff in the previous raid.
    Kintoki gets maxed out at 100 mil, shouldn't be too hard to get even doing the lower difficulty raids.
    Steam ID

29. - Top - End - #1229
    Titan in the Playground

I don't know if anything can beat the No West dialogue, but I am getting keen for Camelot!

In other news, I caved and tried my luck with a 10 pull on Scathach banner, because Scathach, and I still have 200 SQ.
    Guess I had the wrong catalyst, because the lancer I summoned was Fionn. So still pretty happy!
    Also got three (3!) Euryales, so her NP is now almost maxed, look out male sabers! I know there are at least two of you! and I also maxed out her favourite CE, Elixir of Love.
    Other CEs Imaginary Element! Extremely Spicy Mapo Tofu! Almost MLB my Motored Cuirasser*! Jeweled Zeltrechchthulhu (sp?) which is pretty, at least.

*The mental image of a samurai on a motorbike killing dragons is nothing short of amazing.
    Fionn is solid, great for farming. Once he gets his Strengthening quest he gets even better.
    Show

30. - Top - End - #1230
    Ettin in the Playground

Well it depends on what you enjoy in Fate Grand Order, the comedy or the serious parts. I like both but the serious part is a much bigger part of it for me because the jokes are hit and miss for me but...uh....based off what I know, I wouldn't expect too much light-hearted fun from Camelot.

And definitely not from Babylon considering its the Singularity before the end of Chapter One of the story. Expect awesome, terror, and despair.