New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 16 of 50 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415161718192021222324252641 ... LastLast

Thread: Riverside 19

1. - Top - End - #451
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Riverside 19

[Xar'cha Residence]

Unnecessary circling. The subtle act of trying to get behind one's back. Inducing nervousness. Fear. The King in Rags certainly knew his profession, Ilpholin had to give him that. But a little fear is healthy. It breeds caution. And caution mixed with discipline can be molded into vigilance.

The offer seemed reasonable, but chock full of unknowns. Benefits, costs, the figure in front of her. Yet if it results in another score of dead demons, wasn't it worth it? She starts to reach her hand out, then hesitates. There was another situation similar to this one. An unknown entity offering too much for too little. Libra. It was unwise to accept unconditionally. Now that's she's thinking of the oni's puppet, it was quite likely that the King in Rags was exactly the sort of creature Dawnfang wanted her to keep an eye on. In which case it would be prudent to take the deal, just to keep him close at hand.

"I'll accept only on the condition that I hold the right to revoke the deal at any time for any reason. Agreed?" Ilpholin asks, holding out her hand.

[Malechenar Party - Gardens]

"There's always a plan. Some plans are just more amiable than others." As far as Ilpholin is concerned, the world is made up of plots and schemes. Belief otherwise is the delusion of the content. Fortunately she can at least recognize that some of these supposed schemes are actually harmless.

She turns to watch Adir describe the Yuriain, downing some of her wine as if she was trying to down her disbelief. "That big, huh? Guess everything from Yuriain is packing." The nymph wryly smirks. "If something as big as your head fell on you in the Underdark, it was probably a slime that didn't learn the proper way to slime. Getting your face burned off with acid is no way to go." She shakes her head slowly, going quiet for a moment as if remembering someone that happened to.

Any potential memory does nothing to sour her mood however, and Ilpholin continues as he returns the topic to his family. "Other way around, actually. They did forget to warn me..." Ilpholin leans into Adir, pressing softer, curvier parts of herself into his side this time as she whispers with a sensual smile, "that once you taste a Frescot, it's hard to stop."
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magtok View Post
    Gods, Reinholdt was right, a hundred percent right.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Quote Originally Posted by Supagoof View Post
    Tale as old as thread
    And you find yourself dead
    Reinholdt was the Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by Philistine View Post
    Reinholdt had already told the truth once in that post, and therefore was over his annual quota.

2. - Top - End - #452
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcaller View Post
    [Malechenar Party - Dance Hall] - Dena/Kirk/Nadia/Irena

"Yeah, you probably wouldn't recognize me. I looked completely different back then." Dena claims with a chuckle, even as her snakes are all staring silently at Nadia. "But you look pretty different yourself, just how much of that is a costume exactly?" She gestures at them both.

"Pretty much everything, besides the tail that is!" Irena replies enthusiastically as she swings it out front as to present it to the pair.
    [Malechenar Party - Dance Hall] - Dena/Kirk/Nadia/Irena

"Just the, well, the hair mostly." Nadia's hair suddenly reverts to its more natural shape. Then with a moment of focus it forms into snakes again. "It's a bit of a trick I can do."

Kirk smirks at Dena again and then speaks to the other two. "Oh I wouldn't say she looks completely different. Just imagine she has white hair instead of those snakes." He's curious about what might happen if they recognize Dena.

Nadia's eyebrows furrow a bit as she considers that. Well there being no snakes would mean Dena stood out less.

3. - Top - End - #453
    Ogre in the Playground

Eastside Hunter Office

Celestel and the gorgon would be allowed into the back office past the security door, but the gaurds would not be. If she chooses to go through, she'll find the Hunter working on a computer. "I believe that would be an understatement." The Hunter tells Celestel before closing whatever program he was working with on his computer so he can look at her more fully. "Lady Celestel, I'd prefer if we had met under other circumstances but it is pleasant to meet you. Your reputation precedes you."

Eastside Hospital

"Would that be the Gorgon or the man on the giant bird-thing?" The Hunter woman asks, quirking a brow. "I can't help you unless you give me details. If you aren't willing to speak up here, we can continue this at the station."

"We don't have a spellcaster here at this hour in the ER itself, but we have other means." The doctor overlooking the procedure remarks as he hands a piece of scrip over to an orderly. "This is for a series of potions in pill form. They aren't as effective as direct magic, but there'll be three. You take one every hour and don't do anything hasty and you'll be on your feet in no time." He remarks to his patient.

Malechenar Party - Dance Hall

"I might have reservations about how they gained their titles and how they might perform as Nobility, but that doesn't mean I can't be glad they have found a means. Even if I do not believe Adir or Sakura are proper Lord and Lady, their children and their children's children most certainly have that potential."
    Jezebel explains as she takes a sip of her drink. "And if I can help facilitate that process, I'll be glad to step in to help out. There are far worse people it could have happened to." She reasons.

The Lotus Gardens - Training Grounds

Jezebel only waits for Harnetta to finish saying the word "ready" before she's already in motion and her Eviscerator screams as it is powered up to its maximum speed. She's shifted to a left-handed grip as she runs right over towards Harnetta and holds the massive "blade" in front of herself horizontally. Her right arm is braced against the back of the weapon, providing the entire thing support as she attempts to just shoulder it right into Harnetta instead of swinging it to try and get as close as she can to the far stronger woman.

4. - Top - End - #454
    Ogre in the Playground

[Eastside Hospital]

"The man on the bird. his name is Sticks. The gorgon I have never met before, and this is the first occasion I've seen her." Vax answers, hoping that will satisfy him.

Quote Originally Posted by UncleWolf View Post
    The Lotus Gardens - Sleepover

"Well Cessie, from what you've told me about the spirit and its influence, there's an easy way to tell." Jezebel says, taking a seat and crossing her legs before putting her hands in her lap as she looks at Cessie seriously. "Do you want to make babies? With me or anyone else? Do you have a new or more powerful desire to mother the children of others? If the answers are no, then I think you're fine. I can't say the same for Adir given that he's around her far more than you are and far more intimately, but I imagine you're fine and once they leave your home any influence it might have had should have faded swiftly. But what tells me that you're fine the most is because you're concerned that you've been influenced." She points out. "The very act of feeling concerned over this and actually voicing that concern tells me that you have enough control over your own thoughts to override anything that it might have been attempting to do to you."

After that she gives a small sigh and reaches up to brush some hair back over her ear. "As for my own concern...I do not know if it is changing her children. But even if it does, it isn't like we can do anything or have any real proof. And if it has fully merged with her...then there isn't anything we can do without harming her beyond repair. It is truthfully well out of our hands by this point. All you can do is mitigate the damage she can do." She explains, opening her hands and shrugging in a gesture of defeat.

When Sergei is splashed, he freezes, seemingly unable to figure out what to do except scowl. Wordlessly he turns his back and clambers out of the pool, seemingly leaving in a huff, but after a few steps he spins around on his heel. With a grin and four fast steps back he leaps into the air and grabs his knees. The kids who splashed him will find their revenge being given ten-fold as the cannonball completely covers them both! Christine, watching near by only raises up her sunglasses for a moment, frowning and being entirely too judgmental of the three noisy kids before going back to her sunbathing in the shade.

Cora will see Ariel looking entirely confused by the show for a moment as she thinks. "He looks like Mr. Claws from Thanksmas to me." She says, frowning and furrowing her brow in thought. After trying to puzzle it out she just flops back, arms flopped out as well in defeat.
    [The Lotus Gardens - Sleepover]

The kids are quiet as Sergei goes to leave. They didn't think he'd be angry. He really startles them when he turns around and jumps into the pool! Jillian shrieks as the water hits her and the both of them erupt in a fit of laughter. He got them good.

"But there's no beard." Cora never did figure out Wenomir was playing the role, and her brother never told her. "We should show mommy. She will know." Mommy knows pretty much everything.

5. - Top - End - #455
    Ogre in the Playground

The Lotus Gardens - Training Grounds

Harnetta doesn't flinch as the screaming blade approaches. This isn't the kind of strike she expected from Jezebel, but it's definitely a sort she's dealt with before - long, blunt, and a dangerous to touch the edge. Which is why she decides not to touch the edge.

When Jezebel gets close, Harnetta elects to kick the eviscerator's flat, where there's protection from the user - and Harnetta is unreasonably strong for her size, so this blow will likely send the blade off to the side. The only problem is this has messed up her defensive stance, and her foot positioning means she can't do an effective counterstrike with her falchion... so, instead, she does a shuffle forward and will attempt to bring her shoulder in Jezebel's chest and stomach, forcing the other woman back, even as one of her wing knuckles moves to impact Jezebel's face. It's not what the limb is meant for, though, so will 'only' have about as much for as a grown man's punch.
    Last edited by Halae; 2017-10-28 at 06:16 PM.
    If You need me to post somewhere, drop me a message, please

Awesome avatar by the wondrous Kurien.

6. - Top - End - #456
    Titan in the Playground

[Xar'cha Residence]

The King in Rags reaches out towards Ilpholin, his strange black fingers intertwining with hers. His arm appears to be comprised of bone-like black wood, but it's warm to the touch.

"So be it. In the name of the lost Fairest of Lands, the pledge is made. And a Lord of the Faerie never breaks a pledge."
    My FFRP characters. Avatar by Ashen Lilies. Sigatars by Ashen Lilies, Gullara and Purple Eagle.
    Interested in the Nexus FFRP setting? See our Discord server.

7. - Top - End - #457
    Halfling in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Reinholdt View Post

"There's always a plan. Some plans are just more amiable than others." As far as Ilpholin is concerned, the world is made up of plots and schemes. Belief otherwise is the delusion of the content. Fortunately she can at least recognize that some of these supposed schemes are actually harmless.

She turns to watch Adir describe the Yuriain, downing some of her wine as if she was trying to down her disbelief. "That big, huh? Guess everything from Yuriain is packing." The nymph wryly smirks. "If something as big as your head fell on you in the Underdark, it was probably a slime that didn't learn the proper way to slime. Getting your face burned off with acid is no way to go." She shakes her head slowly, going quiet for a moment as if remembering someone that happened to.

Any potential memory does nothing to sour her mood however, and Ilpholin continues as he returns the topic to his family. "Other way around, actually. They did forget to warn me..." Ilpholin leans into Adir, pressing softer, curvier parts of herself into his side this time as she whispers with a sensual smile, "that once you taste a Frescot, it's hard to stop."
    Adir breaks down in laughter at the quip, and alternates back to quiet consideration when Ilpholin adopts a distant look. He's thinking that sounds like exactly the proper way to slime when Ilpholin begins to speak again.

Adir sways a little when he's pressed against, like a reed bowing to the wind. She felt nice... but he feels guilty for thinking so. This was just a little too close, a little too lascivious. "Ilpholin," Adir manages, firm. He tries to slide a hand between their bodies and gently move her away. He looks embarrassed. "Uh. Forgive me, if this is an overreaction..." The stag grins and tries to laugh it off.

He attempts to think of something that won't offend her if he's somehow read this wrong. That seems pretty difficult to do, but Adir's never trusted himself to be sure what women are thinking. "I don't think Sakura would want us quite that close. In this context. Alone." He blinks. "Figuratively, and... the other thing."

Quote Originally Posted by LordDeathkeeper View Post
    [The Toy Tinker]

Jim ponders the question.
    "Well, besides helping me with what spells would actually be helpful, as illusions don't work on traps, something more sturdy than a bat and maybe some armor would be nice?" he asks.
    "Preferably something that isn't going to chafe." which is an issue, with such hairy legs.

"Armor! Fine, fine. And spells. We can teach you a few things,"
    Sticks ponders. "What kind of weapon might you like, boy? Sky's the limit. I'm not very good with guns, but if you insist..."
    My avatar was done by Gullara. Thanks again!

"If you meet a spirit walking,
    Incline your head.
    Do not meet their gaze.
    Do not follow after."

-Things Our Mothers Tell Us

Nexus Characters

8. - Top - End - #458
    Ogre in the Playground

[The Toy Tinker]

Jim considers, his long ears flicking. "Well, uh, I don't think I have time to learn how to use a sword. Uh, you have a spear right? The one you stabbed me with way back in the day with the ritual? Something like that sounds easy to figure out."
    He's not sure he trusts Sticks to make a gun, or himself to have one. A polearm is much more wizardly anyway.

[MERC Office- Kids]

Koshal grunts, and Faye takes off with him, jumping from shadows to the door so Koshal can stick a hoof in the frame before it can close. With Faye too sick to walk that's all she can do to help at the moment.
    Spako Highclaws by Ceika.

[Sorry Boss, but as always, I get the last word.]

9. - Top - End - #459
    Ogre in the Playground

[Xar'cha Residence]

Ilpholin wasn't lost, she was right here. The nymph shakes the strange hand and repeats him. "The pledge is made." Suddenly tightening her grip, she steps extremely close. "Oh and if you ever bring harm to me or mine, I will be glut you with real fear." She releases him and provides them both with a little breathing room by stepping back.

Ilpholin is easily removed and her smile falters and fades. Had she... Had she completely misread the signals she thought Adir was giving? That would make the third time since she returned though none so in depth. It was wrong. She was stupid. She used to be good at this, but ever since Darcy left nothing felt right. Nothing was right. Every night she went to a cold bed alone it gnawed away at her inside, made her feel like she was dying. Clearly it was gnawing at her judgement as well to make such idiotic calls. So dumb.

"Y-yes. Of course," Ilpholin says, forcing a recovery and a smile, though not nearly so suggestive. "Please forgive me. I'm naturally flirtatious and I forget other people find physical closeness a taboo of sorts." Adir's attention felt so nice. Lolth she was such an idiot. "Perhaps we should move back to the dance hall? Or see what the banquet has to offer if you're hungry?"

This night would not end soon enough.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Tale as old as thread
    Reinholdt was the Beast
    Reinholdt had already told the truth once in that post, and therefore was over his annual quota.

10. - Top - End - #460
    Bugbear in the Playground

[Malechenar Party - Dance Hall] - Important people!

"Very wise, everyone benefits from peace." Celestel points out. "If we would start fighting, there soon wouldn't be much of a city left to fight about. Nor would there be people who would want to live here."

"That's certainly one way to see things, pet. But not everyone sees things the same way." Ryhe turns to the General and gestures towards her with one of his tiny doll hands. "For instance, General, how do people view such things where you are form? I know first hand how difficult nexus mortality can be to adapt to."

"I say it would depend on your goal."
    Mia replies to the dolls comment. "Peacy sure make the people happy, but there are people that value land more then live. We could keep things as they are now, but it will get harder to maintain it while the time passes."
    Grammer is my declared deadly enemy!

Let's PLay's in German Take a Look at Bravely Default.

Nexus Characters: LINK

11. - Top - End - #461

Cessie snorts at the suggestions, Jezebel had some imagination. "Nothing that explicit, thankfully." The sorceress makes a face as if feeling dirty inside. "But as I understand it, spirits work in far more subtle ways. I've even talked a bit to that scholar, Ambrosia, about it, and she admitted it was possible. So the influence is very real, Jezebel. Even if it might not be able to directly influence my decisions, it might be trying to wear me down somehow." She pauses, letting out a small sigh. "But maybe that's me being paranoid? I don't know, but it feels like I should take more action to stop that spirit from spilling forth, not just for my own sake but for my children's as well."

Eastside Hunter Office

"I have a reputation now? That sounds ominous, hopefully nothing implicit though." She smiles widely but then assumes a more formal tone as she gestures towards the gorgon. "But yes, first I like to know what happened from your point of view. Meandra here have given her version but perhaps you were left with a different impression of what happened three fourth tower members arrived in Eastside."

Malechenar Party - Dance Hall Cessie and Jezebel

"That's true." Cessie admits. "But his patron worries me, handing out something like that to a person she never met before? Something definitely seem wrong there. I have the feeling that Adir is going to get pulled into another Riverside drama soon enough. This whole city is a political mine field and he just threw himself right at it."

Eastside Hospital

"As you do."
    Nazaan replies curtly, betraying his impatience with this procedure. But as he hears the doctors reply to Zhareen he hastily turns to look at her as her. That had to be deliberate. That crazy elf humper, did he even realize what he was starting?

Zhareen grins widely despite her injury. "I'm afraid you're about twenty years too late for that. But if my feet were here, I'm sure they'd appreciate the effort, mister doctor."

Yes, it was now too late. Nazaan sinks down in a nearby chair, suddenly wishing he was outside with Vax instead.

Malechenar Party - Dance Hall Nadia/Irena/Dena/Kirk

Dena's snakes all turn to look at Kirk, one even letting out a hiss at the drow.
    Irena seems oblivious of this however. "Oh! So you're both drow?" She inquires, apparently only noticing that now. "Like living in the underdark with Lolth?"

"I get to hear that name a lot, still tells me nothing." Dena replies, her snakes looking away from Kirk, instead turning to scan the dance floor. "But, if you excuse me a moment, I need a word with Lady Mithar." She gestures towards Cessie and Jezebel.

[MERC Office- Kids]

The two just reaches the secret door before Hekta manages to close it and can push it open. "****." The demon swears, apparently already picking up words from Eliseo. "Just come on, we can find out together how much further down." She replies.

Hekta then takes off towards the passage and pulls Eliseo along with her. The two will soon arrive in what appears to be a natural cave with a pond of water in the middle with branches growing out from the cave ceiling. As there are floating around a few leaves this pond is likely connected to the outside somehow. However, Hekta doesn't seem interested in stopping here though, she is moving towards a passage that leads out of the little cave and even deeper beneath the city.

It should be noted that the pair can still hear Eliseo and Hekta talk. They just can't hear them walking, or bumping into things. This seems like a very specific type of invisibility. Nonetheless, Iknika, Koshal and Faye will all arrive in the dungeon. It stinks of death in here, and the remains of what appears to be humans are still laying around in the otherwise empty cells. If they look closely, they can see scratch marks on the walls and how someone have attempted to bend the bars. Yet the skeletons are all huddled up in the corners of the cells, where they presumably have died.
    Last edited by Shadowcaller; 2017-10-30 at 09:10 AM.

12. - Top - End - #462
    Firbolg in the Playground

Default [Malechenar Party - Dance Hall] - Important people!

"Very wise, everyone benefits from peace." Celestel points out. "If we would start fighting, there soon wouldn't be much of a city left to fight about. Nor would there be people who would want to live here."

"That's certainly one way to see things, pet. But not everyone sees things the same way." Ryhe turns to the General and gestures towards her with one of his tiny doll hands. "For instance, General, how do people view such things where you are form? I know first hand how difficult nexus mortality can be to adapt to."
    Quote Originally Posted by Zefir View Post

Mia replies to the dolls comment. "Peacy sure make the people happy, but there are people that value land more then live. We could keep things as they are now, but it will get harder to maintain it while the time passes."
    Skye smiles, a little confused. "Your question does you no credit, Lord Rhye. I was born in the Nexus." Technically, it may have been in ACROnymia, but no one wants to get into that. "Whatever nexus morality is, I grew up with it. But my people do have a saying that seems local. 'Peace is a lie. Passion is the only truth.' It does not, I think, refer to hostilities between nations. Inner peace, often, means a heart that has been extinguished."

The General brightens up (figuratively and literally); this topic is one she understands well, close to her heart. Though she wouldn't want to imply the wrong things here. Southside isn't planning a war.
    "Mia is right. Everyone benefits from the trade that comes with calm, but as things change the balance can tilt towards strife. It takes work to make it so that everyone continues to benefit from peace.
    ~Inner Circle~
    Quote Originally Posted by Raz_Fox View Post
    He takes normality and reason and turns them UP TO 11!
    Quote Originally Posted by Anarion View Post
    Recaiden, stop using your mastery of the English language to confuse the issue.
    Echidna by Serpentine

13. - Top - End - #463
    Titan in the Playground

[Xar'cha Residence]

"Such ferocity," the King in Rags says, appearing to be genuinely impressed. "Truly, I'm lucky to have even such an arrangement. But do not worry, Ilpholin. Conquest interests me little. I have learned my lesson. I will reclaim what's mine, and leave you and yours alone."

He reaches out with both hands, and the thorny fingers intertwine, then detach. What remains is a black branch, looped into a circular pattern that seems to have no beginning or end. It makes eyes water trying to follow it.

"Wear this as a sign of our pledge when you go to crush your enemies."

[MERC Office- Kids]

"Ewwww," Iknika says. "Someone left people here... to die. How long ago has it been?"
    Last edited by Morty; 2017-10-30 at 05:30 PM.
    My FFRP characters. Avatar by Ashen Lilies. Sigatars by Ashen Lilies, Gullara and Purple Eagle.

14. - Top - End - #464
    Ogre in the Playground

[MERC Office - Kids]

"Don't you know how far this goes?" Eliseo asks as he's dragged along. Any incliunation he had to linger is banished when he realizes they're being pursued. He's not sure if he's annoyed at them or respects them doing something. Either way it means trouble for him.

[Malechenar Party - Dance Hall] Nadia/Irena/Dena/Kirk

Kirk chuckles quietly to himself. "Well I'm afraid I should follow. Ladies, it was a pleasure." And with that he follows along behind Dena. "A word with Lady Mithar, hm? What word is that?"

Nadia watches the two go with just a couple words of farewell. "You know, I think she was familiar." Though she never did puzzle out why. Oh well, it's probably not a big deal.

15. - Top - End - #465
    Ogre in the Playground

[Xar'cha Residence]

Which leaves the question as to how much was his? Ilpholin would have to research him at a later time. Maybe even visit a library for a book instead of hunting Nadas. How strange that would be. Reaching forward, Ilpholin takes the black branch of infinity and eyes it over for a moment before deciding she'd rather look elsewhere.

"I'll find some way to make it work." Wasn't the most fashionable of accessories, but she could look good in anything with enough effort. It wouldn't work as a clasp for her cape since that was specially designed and it definitely couldn't be an earring. Maybe a brooch. Or an oddly designed belt buckle. "Mister Squiggles will integrate it into the outfit later tonight."
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Tale as old as thread
    Reinholdt was the Beast

16. - Top - End - #466
    Halfling in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Reinholdt View Post

Ilpholin is easily removed and her smile falters and fades. Had she... Had she completely misread the signals she thought Adir was giving? That would make the third time since she returned though none so in depth. It was wrong. She was stupid. She used to be good at this, but ever since Darcy left nothing felt right. Nothing was right. Every night she went to a cold bed alone it gnawed away at her inside, made her feel like she was dying. Clearly it was gnawing at her judgement as well to make such idiotic calls. So dumb.

"Y-yes. Of course," Ilpholin says, forcing a recovery and a smile, though not nearly so suggestive. "Please forgive me. I'm naturally flirtatious and I forget other people find physical closeness a taboo of sorts." Adir's attention felt so nice. Lolth she was such an idiot. "Perhaps we should move back to the dance hall? Or see what the banquet has to offer if you're hungry?"

This night would not end soon enough.

"Can we talk for a second?"
    Adir feels like he must have brought this on. It was... "It was fun. Flirting. It wasn't just you. And you don't have to be sorry." The stag rubs his hands over his temples, then through his hair. "Auh, geez..."

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry if I gave you the wrong impression, Ilpholin. But,"
    Adir shakes his head. "I can't be that. For you." The stag holds his hand out to the nymph, palm up. "Doesn't mean we can't hang out, though. Or steal a bunch of food off these schmucks together."

"And if you wanna flirt. Or you need something,"
    Adir scratches his neck, eyes flashing with a mischievous sparkle. His other hand is still extended to her. "I mean. I've been told I'm not a terrible wingman..."

[The Toy Tinker]

Jim considers, his long ears flicking. "Well, uh, I don't think I have time to learn how to use a sword. Uh, you have a spear right? The one you stabbed me with way back in the day with the ritual? Something like that sounds easy to figure out."
    He's not sure he trusts Sticks to make a gun, or himself to have one. A polearm is much more wizardly anyway.

"Well, then..."
    Sticks narrows his eyes, thinking. He clenches his fists and puts them one on top the other... then begins to slowly raise one and lower the other. The haft of a spear appears between, each end of it's growing length burning with blue fire. It smolders into being as his hands spread apart, and Jim will realize when it's done that it's the same spear he was stabbed with back in the day. "I think this same weapon will serve your needs for stabbing and spellery, if that suits you."

Sticks extends his arm, where he holds the glamoured weapon. "Please, take it."
    Last edited by Murkus; 2017-11-01 at 11:25 AM.
    My avatar was done by Gullara. Thanks again!

"If you meet a spirit walking,
    Incline your head.
    Do not meet their gaze.
    Do not follow after."

-Things Our Mothers Tell Us

Nexus Characters

17. - Top - End - #467
    Ogre in the Playground

[The Toy Tinker]

Jim's eyes go wide as he reaches out for the weapon.
    "But...I can't take this from you. Don't you need it? Like your cloak, or..." he trails off, looking towards Sticks' ever-present metal bird companion.

[MERC Office- Kids]

Koshal takes a moment to bow his head in prayer, praying to Message to guide these lost souls should they still have not found their way beyond.

Then he has to resume the effort of jogging after the invisible pair. "Well, pretty long if those bodies don't look fresh. They'd have to be down here quite a while. " he surmises.

18. - Top - End - #468
    Ogre in the Playground

Malechenar Party - Dance Hall

"Political minefield? What? Noooo. Never."
    Jezebel says with a small smile before trying to poke Cessie in the ribs with her elbow gently and playfully. "Says the one who encouraged me to run for Mayor." She adds quietly before frowning. "Admittedly, I know next to nothing about his Patron. I've been to a meeting with her and she felt...there was a void there. I can sense people around me, and while I couldn't sense her I could feel a void left behind. It was unsettling. Seemed quite sure of herself but refused to show her face at all. Wore a great big suit of armor. I don't trust her in the least." Jezebel says with a shake of her head. "No name to her either, but I imagine Adir would know more. At least, I'd hope so." She says, giving a small shrug.

"That all aside, it looks like we're about to have a visitor."
    Jezebel tells Cessie, giving a small gesture to where Dena had gestured towards them.

"Good, because I'm not sure I could handle a third kid so soon."
    The woman teases with a smile before standing up and looking a little more serious. "As someone who knows this personally since I fight it daily, I'd say I have a bit more of a foot to stand upon with the subject than only a scholar might." Jezebel points out as she heads over to a shelf to pull down a light blanket. "Cessie, I know you aren't influenced greatly because of what I've said. The first thing a spirit or daemon does is make it so you accept it. It feels like this." She adds, unfurling the blanket and reaching around Cessie to wrap it over her shoulders. "They act as a blanket. Warm, inviting, comfortable. They tell you that there's nothing wrong with what you're doing even if it works contrary to what they need because they want you to accept them. They act as that little voice in the back of your head telling you to do what you want to do all while adding that extra little voice that asks "Maybe we should do this..." or "I'm making the right choice. I should not regret it. No one else would understand"." She explains, a slight frown on her face even though she's so close and looking at Cessie's face, usually a moment she'd enjoy.

"Because you still question whether or not your thoughts are your own means that whatever influence it has had has either been far too subtle to mean anything, or you've simply cast it out."
    She reasons, moving in to give Cessie another gentle hug. It's a quick one and she steps back after a brief moment but will leave the blanket around Cessie's shoulders. "However, if what you say about Sakura fusing with the spirit is true, then there isn't anything you can do that won't hurt her. Nothing that I could suggest. I've bound daemons inside of hosts in order to lessen their influence upon the material world around them as well as to restrict their abilities, but it is nothing Sakura would voluntarily undergo. On the other hand if you warded your home, Sakura would likely feel stifled and unwanted as the wards restrict her. There won't be a clear and clean answer in lessening what she can do to you."

After that she pauses a bit, seemingly conflicted over what she'd said before settling on another thought. "The issue there is however, is that it feels like you still very much consider Sakura and the spirit as two separate things. If they've fused like you've said, then you can ill afford to think of them as two separate entities. This is a singular entity now. If you trust Sakura, you'll need to continue to trust her despite this. Make your worries clear, but trust her. She's your best friend after all."

Ariel frowns at the TV, considering what she'd been told. "But a goblin Wenomir would be a different person, right?" She reasons as she reaches over to pet Cuddles. "Maybe the Wenomir you know actually is Mr. Claus? Like...like...a secret iden..ident...like a superhero!"

In the pool, Sergei doesn't surface after the cannonball and swims quickly below the water around the other two. He has no trouble holding his breath for a long time and begins to poke the visitors every so often as he darts around and between them in the water.

The Lotus Gardens - Duel

Once her blade is kicked off-balance, Jezebel finds herself with just one course of action as Harnetta lowers her upper body gracefully towards her. Rather than allowing herself to be shoulder-checked, Jezebel plants a foot right on Harnetta's head and kicks off into a lopsided flip. The flip is off-kilter because of the weight of the overextended sword she uses, but when she lands she only needs a brief moment to firmly get it into her grip once more, prepared to defend herself against the follow-through that Harnetta has likely started the moment Jezebel disengaged.

Hospital
    "And what is your history with the man? Considering you mentioned that the gorgon was the one you hadn't met, and from what I heard of the man's yelling, I presume you two know one another." The female hunter asks. "And no, I won't stop asking questions but you can always choose to stop answering. But I won't be able to help you unless you answer them."

The doctor snorts a bit at everyone's response to the joke, smiling. "See? You're grinning. You're already doing better." he says right as the orderly returns with a small pill bottle in a bag. He hands it over to Zhareen with a clipboard and form to fill out. "Name, address, and consent forms that you sign saying you've agreed to this method of treatment. We can work out the bill at a later date unless you're willing to pay now."

Hunter's Office

"No."
    Hunter Jones says flatly to Celestel's request. "If I had gone to a Northside office and had to give a statement, I'd give one, but you've come to Eastside to tell me what the hell is going on. I only know what I've seen, and right now all I've really seen is a particularly aggressive individual abandon the scene and stick this mess on you when I refused to do what he ordered me to." He explains with a small dismissive gesture and a shrug before digging through a drawer to pull out a cigarette and lighter. He doesn't light up just yet though and offers one to Celestel and the Gorgon, just in case. "Consider the mess stuck until you tell me what's going on. Then we can work out where to go from there."

19. - Top - End - #469
    Ogre in the Playground

[the Lotus Gardens - Duel]

Unfortunately for Jezebel, Harnetta launched into her shoulder-rush after regaining her footing, and is not so readily knocked off balance. when she follows up her strike, Jezebel's own weapon will be in the way, and Harnetta swings to strike - not at the goddess herself, but to collide with the eviscerator, intending to get her falchion stuck in the chains as she lets go and proceeds to produce a series of jabs with her fists that will hit like jackhammers if they collide with her body.
    Last edited by Halae; 2017-11-01 at 05:01 PM.
    If You need me to post somewhere, drop me a message, please

Awesome avatar by the wondrous Kurien.

20. - Top - End - #470

Spoiler: Quotes
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Recaiden View Post
    Skye smiles, a little confused. "Your question does you no credit, Lord Rhye. I was born in the Nexus." Technically, it may have been in ACROnymia, but no one wants to get into that. "Whatever nexus morality is, I grew up with it. But my people do have a saying that seems local. 'Peace is a lie. Passion is the only truth.' It does not, I think, refer to hostilities between nations. Inner peace, often, means a heart that has been extinguished."

The General brightens up (figuratively and literally); this topic is one she understands well, close to her heart. Though she wouldn't want to imply the wrong things here. Southside isn't planning a war.
    "Mia is right. Everyone benefits from the trade that comes with calm, but as things change the balance can tilt towards strife. It takes work to make it so that everyone continues to benefit from peace.

Quote Originally Posted by Morty View Post
    [MERC Office- Kids]

"Ewwww," Iknika says. "Someone left people here... to die. How long ago has it been?"
    Quote Originally Posted by Gulaghar View Post
    [MERC Office - Kids]

"Don't you know how far this goes?" Eliseo asks as he's dragged along. Any incliunation he had to linger is banished when he realizes they're being pursued. He's not sure if he's annoyed at them or respects them doing something. Either way it means trouble for him.

[Malechenar Party - Dance Hall] Nadia/Irena/Dena/Kirk

Kirk chuckles quietly to himself. "Well I'm afraid I should follow. Ladies, it was a pleasure." And with that he follows along behind Dena. "A word with Lady Mithar, hm? What word is that?"

Nadia watches the two go with just a couple words of farewell. "You know, I think she was familiar." Though she never did puzzle out why. Oh well, it's probably not a big deal.
    [The Toy Tinker]

Jim's eyes go wide as he reaches out for the weapon.
    "But...I can't take this from you. Don't you need it? Like your cloak, or..." he trails off, looking towards Sticks' ever-present metal bird companion.

[MERC Office- Kids]

Koshal takes a moment to bow his head in prayer, praying to Message to guide these lost souls should they still have not found their way beyond.

Then he has to resume the effort of jogging after the invisible pair. "Well, pretty long if those bodies don't look fresh. They'd have to be down here quite a while. " he surmises.

[MERC Office- Kids]

"Nope! It goes really far." Hekta claims as they hurry down the passage. "But shh, we'll trick them here." She continues in a lowered voice as they reach a fork in the tunnel where it splits off into three different passages.

Hekta then quickly pulls Eliseo into the leftmost passage which after a short while seems to be leading into what appears to be a underground bath-chamber. This section has definitely been carved out by someone as the floor is made out of white marble and there are reliefs on the walls picturing sea-creatures and elves bathing. There is also a closed wooden door on the other side of the room. leading further into parts unknown.

In addition, there are a number of stone benches near the pool and the statue of a monster that constantly is pouring out heated water into the pool from its mouth. This seems to be a rather complex installation, yet there are no light sources anywhere, the entire room laying in perfect darkness.

Hekta suddenly let's go of Eliseo and turns visible again as she sits down on one of the stone benches. "Think we lost 'em." She declares, taking a deep breath breath. "But pretty cool, amiright?" She asks while gesturing around the bath room, she certainly didn't seem to have any problems seeing in the darkness. Her red eyes clearly visible in here.

"Oh, I see. My mistake." Ryhe replies with a little bow. "But to be fair to myself, and I always am, I meant the central nexus, as in Inside, Skyside and our own fair city. But I could be wrong there too of course as my knowledge about both Inside and Skyside isn't as extensive as I would like. I do know that saying though, Sith isn't it? I can certainly see the truth in it. if there truly was complete peace, there would never be any progress. Passion is what motivates us to do great things."

Celestel nods. "Still, the question, as miss pointed Mechanicus point out, is how we properly motivate political peace. Perhaps you ought to talk to lady Tel'Vree at some point during the evening regarding the relationship between East- and Southside. With her recent election as mayor, I think she could help you do great things. Perhaps they could help you rebuild the area around miss Mechanicus temple?"

Malechenar Party - Dance Hall Jezebel/Cessie/Dena/Kirk

Cessie raises her eyebrow at Jezebel's poke at her. Resisting the temptation to do something as vulgar as a eyeroll, but those eyebrows shoot up high as she remains skeptical to the mayors sense of humor. But finally, she smiles. "That's completely different, you knew what you were getting into and I trust your judgement. The same thing can't be said about Adir's though. Lately he has made a lot of strange decisions, like coming here with Ilpholin for instance. I don't think that will end well."

Her attention is then directed to Dena and Kirk. She recognized them even in their costumes, despite her lack of participation in VIGIL lately, she still knew who the senior officers of MERC were, even if Dena had undergone some changes. She certainly weren't ashamed of them thought considering just how little she wore...

"Lady Mithar, Lady Tel'Vree." Dena says, nodding at each of them in turn. "I admit, I didn't expect to see you two here together. Indeed, if I hadn't heard otherwise, I would have thought you were still enemies." She pauses. "Wait, hold on, you do know who I am right? It might be a bit presumptuous of me to assume that considering all the recent changes. But I did visit Mithar Keep a few days ago..."

"Yes, to help Laela, correct?" Cessie confirms, that had admittedly surprised Cessie. She admittedly didn't know that much about Dena, bout she had always seemed like a rougeish character, even before she got that snake hair Cessie had to keep herself from staring at. It was difficult considering that she normally didn't want to be this close to one snake, but a whole head full of them? That was almost too much.

"Indeed, figured I'd do some outreach. I have to get to know the new nobles on the block, right?" Dena claims with a smile.

Hunter's Office

The gorgon moves back as if the mere gesture of offering her the cigarette was offensive. Celestel just raises her palm however, another time perhaps. "Fair enough, I simply wanted to understand what happened here before I shared the background to these events." Celestel attempts to explain, nodding respectfully to the hunter without as much as flinching at his initial curt reply. "While admittedly the details are sketchy as for now, we had hired a mage, mister Sticks, to help us banishing a particularly dangerous demon. He was supposed to work with warlocks of the fourth tower. The ritual seemed to be going just fine and the demon was dealt with. But as it had finished, the warlocks were suddenly turning upon each other and in the confusion Vax, Zhareen and Nazaan forced their way through one of our tool stations. Right now, they are under the suspicion of murder of a number of warlocks, insubordination, terrorism, grand theft and potential others. We believe they might have come under possession of the demon they were supposed to get rid of and might intend to use it some way." She attempts to explain.

Malechenar Party - Dance Hall - Irena/Nadia

"Uh, bye then." Irena says as she watches Kirk and Dena disappear over to the other pair.
    She then turns to her wife. "I guess? Can't place her though. I just find it funny that a real gorgon shows up. Don't think she took offence at least. I mean, you do make a pretty sexy gorgon, so I don't think anyone could complain about having you on their team." Irena teases, still making eyes at Dena and Kirk. But who were they talking to now? That purple woman... she seemed familiar somehow.

Man, everyone seemed vaguely familiar tonight. Must be since they were all big riverside celebrities.
    Last edited by Shadowcaller; 2017-11-03 at 08:11 AM.

21. - Top - End - #471
    Titan in the Playground

[Xar'cha Residence]

"Then it seems our business is concluded for now," the King says. "If you ever wish to speak to me, hold the sign in your hands and call out my name, when it's dark. I will come, if I can." There's an almost mischievous gleam in his eye-sockets. "I'd be above such foolishness normally, and receive you in my domain. But I don't have one quite yet."

[MERC Office- Kids]

"Either way, we should keep moving. But if we go running, we can barrel into something bad. And we don't have anyone to check for traps yet," Iknika says.
    Last edited by Morty; 2017-11-01 at 08:46 PM.

22. - Top - End - #472
    Ogre in the Playground

[Xar'cha Residence]

"I'm sure that will change soon," Ilpholin says, not doubting the King's ability to claim a domain for his own. "If I have reason, I will call. Until then, farewell." She inclines her head in a small display of respect.

Ilpholin closes her eyes, face distorting in anguish as she struggles with a thousand emotions. It's not like she pressed the issue when he pushed her away. She didn't try to kiss him anyways, or insist Sakura never need to know, or flood his system with pheromones and dominate him. He said no clearly and she backed off as diplomatically as she could handle. So Adir saw through her calm facade and his response is to what? Twist the knife, reject her again and say they can still be friends, by the way he'll help her get laid?

When Ilpholin opens her eyes again, they are filled with anger and tears. The back of her hand is used to knock away Adir's offered palm. "I don't need a wingman! I didn't invite you to this party to help me pick up some Lloth damned rando! If I wanted that, I would have brought Kal! I just, you just... argh." It was hard to formulate words about how she truly enjoyed Adir's company without making it seem like she wanted Adir's closeness because right now she wanted anything but. "Tell you what flyboy, just, just... go back out there and find someone else to flirt with," Ilpholin says, motioning in the direction the two came from between angry pacing and trying to salvage her face. Her mummy bindings are getting a little damp so it's not going very well. "I'm done." Ilpholin turns to go the other way, towards the Hall of Whispers. It's no tub of mint chocolate chip and a Mister Squiggles, but at least it's private.
    Last edited by Reinholdt; 2017-11-02 at 01:36 AM.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Tale as old as thread
    Reinholdt was the Beast

23. - Top - End - #473

Rebuild the area around the temple? If you mean the direct part that is Dmside, things have already been repaired. if you mean the neutral area then there should be work done.

"I think there will be enougth to talk about. Lady Tel'Vree got a lot of work and unless wehave setteled things in Southside it might be to early to ask for a rebuild."
    Grammer is my declared deadly enemy!

Let's PLay's in German Take a Look at Bravely Default.

Nexus Characters: LINK

24. - Top - End - #474
    Ogre in the Playground

The Lotus Gardens - Duel

Harnetta's blade finds itself caught between two chainblades that are running in opposite directions, throwing it right aside to the ground as soon as she lets go of it. The lavender woman is able to twist her head out of the way of one of the follow-through jabs, but another lands a glancing blow across her left cheek and causes her to grunt and close her left eye for a moment when an audible crack is heard. Instead of backing off however, Jezebel pushes forward, slipping her right hand to the tip of her blade to hold it dangerously close to the spinning edges. She advances towards Harnetta, using her Eviscerator as a fast moving and lethal shield. Any time Harnetta tries to swing at her, the edge of the sword will be there to try and meet her wrist even as the woman advances on her. She'll stay close even if Harnetta chooses to back up, seemingly intent on just pressing the blade against Harnetta's torso.

Eastside Hunter's Office

The Hunter puts the cigarette into his mouth but he doesn't light up for now as he digests the information Celestel shared with him. "Sticks was the angry man with the blasting rod, I take it."
    He says mostly to himself before shaking his head. "As the hunters have been forcibly reminded due to recent incidents outside of my current territory, being a demon is no cause for a crime here in Eastside. That aside, those are some very hefty charges you have arranged against the trio so quickly, but do you have any proof of such? I will not take any action here without proof that a substantial crime has occurred. And forgive me if I say that just taking someone's word for it isn't enough. Even if it is your word." He comments before looking thoughtful.

"The murder charges feel like they'd be fine, but Insubordination implies they're actual Northside military rather than just mercenaries you hired. You'd never get that to stick in an honest trial. What you're talking about is more of Breach of Contract which is a civil lawsuit rather than criminal charge."
    Jones says, not caring that he just implied that Northside's justice system was corrupt. "Terrorism is reliant on the motives involved so i don't see that happening, and from what I had seen none of the three were carrying anything worth a Grand Theft charge. If you're talking about the value of the demon, you're looking for a kidnapping charge instead. Destruction of property would be another appropriate charge."

"But even if you have proof of all of this, why should we get involved? This sounds more like an internal or personal issue for Northside than it sounds like a problem for Eastside. All I saw was three scared people break through a checkpoint for safety as they were being chased by an overzealous idiot with a blasting rod who was getting ready to just waste me rather than listen to reason or leave. And those three people actually listened to me and followed directions rather than argue."

25. - Top - End - #475
    Ogre in the Playground

[MERC Office - Kids]

Eliseo isn't exactly stumbling around in the dark either, Hekta may note, though he is more hesitant. He walks a few steps away to look at the bath. "What kind of tunnels are these anyway?" He turns back to the girl. "Here I thought you said these lead to a way out."

"Super heros don't give presents." Cora says like that's super obvious. "We gotta sho-" Cora stops suddenly and stares at the screen. "They said mommy's name too!" Now it's even more weird. She squints at the woman on the screen now.

Jillian squeals and kicks when Sergei gets too close, She laughs some more. "Jillian, no kicking." Bastion warns, even though he knows she wouldn't accidentally hurt a big kid like Sergei. Mommy wouldn't like it anyway.

[Hospital]

"With all due respect, we don't need your help." Vax chuckles. "But it's not a challenging question. We knew him for the duration of a single day. Acquaintances would be a generous way of putting it. I had no personal qualms with him until he harmed my wife." As they speak, the hunter may note that small bits of plant matter shead from Vax's large body. Her extremities appear to be shriveling.

[Malechenar Party - Dance Hall] Jezebel/Cessie/Dena/Kirk

Now these two he hasn't seen in years. Not that he's overly familiar with either of them. They're apparently both quite the important people these days. He nods to both of them as he steps up alongside Dena. "Your friend's daughter, yes? I never would have expected Dena would get along with children, I must say." Kirk gives Dena a quizzical look. What exactly is she up to?
    Last edited by Gullara; 2017-11-02 at 09:21 PM.

26. - Top - End - #476
    Ogre in the Playground

[MERC Office- Kids]

Hekta might be disappointed that Koshal just sets Faye on the ground and has her sniff out the two of them. Had they gone down one tunnel and doubled back they might have fooled her.

Koshal picks up his dog and resumes the chase.

27. - Top - End - #477

Something about Jezebel's expertise claims seems to make Cessie weary. Especially when she puts a blanket over her shoulders. "But are your daemons the same beings as she is talking about though? You're using anecdotal evidence, Jezebel." She protests, but seems to relax slightly as Jezebel hugs her. While she doesn't return the hug, she doesn't exactly protest either. "But your right, Jezebel. She is my best friend, and that's what is making this fusion so hard. Even if I always trust Sakura, it feels like something beyond her powers has come between us. As I don't completely understand the spirit, and apparently refuse to be comforted regarding it, the worry is always there, nagging in the back of my mind. Even if it might not be influencing me, it could be influencing others around her."

[Hospital]

"I'm afraid I got as much of an address as feet now, mister doctor." Zhareen admits sheepishly as she glances down at the form. "As for payment-" But before she can finish that sentence her eyes glance over and her grip loose, dropping the form into her own lap as she stares blankly at nothing. Then she suddenly speaks with a fierce conviction, her voice now dark and unnatural. "Take heed and look upon your blue sky before it turns grey with ash. Fire will rain and the hunters shall become the hunted at the coming of the sanguine god. The silver king will claim the purple queen, causing the pawns to turn upon one another. Yet none will weep when the heart of light will be snuffed out forever." Then as suddenly as she begun speak, she stops. Blinking her eyes slowly become focused again. "W-what did I say?"

Eastside Hunter's Office

Celestel first just nods and holds out her hand, one of her bodyguards quickly handing her a little notebook and a pen who they seemed to have had prepared. "I see." She makes a note in the book without looking. "I don't know what 'demon' means in Eastside, but I'm talking about a being which entire purpose is to hurt others and will continue to do so until its dead. This is not a humanoid, indeed, not even a person, this is a real monster, if I may say so in the nexus. A monster which these three individuals have walked over bodies to acquire. I can't say for sure what they are planning to do with it, but I know that it as full strength could tear down buildings and manipulate scores of people. While you might dismiss these claims as lies and half-truths, I will add that neither of the people that chased them were an actual part of Malechenar. Sticks and Meandra are both mercenaries unlike the fourth tower themselves who have permanent contracts. They were hired to combat the increasing number of super-powered individuals that completely disregard our laws and hurt innocents, like the demon and those three warlocks did. They have not been trained to deal with these sort of situations, but were forced to interfere when our usual methods did nothing to contain them." She argues.
    "And if you want proof of any of this, I have scores of eyewitnesses that are willing to testify, including Sticks who have agreed to a written testament of what happened. You could use magic to make them tell the truth if you so want, or you could simply believe that everything I'm telling you isn't a lie. I didn't believe our relationship had turned that bad."

[Malechenar Party - Gardens==> The Hall of Whispers]

The hall of whispers is made up of a series of corridors which are dimly lit up by white crystals hanging along the ceiling. Otherwise the decor in here is completely black with the other exception being the wooden doors leading into the private rooms which are bone-white. There are a few servants here, but they are standing alone in alcoves along the corridor, dressed up in completely black clothing and white masks. They won't visibly acknowledge Ilpholin's presence unless she directly starts to address them.

If she does enter one of the side-rooms she will see that they're larger than they appear from the outside with not only a privately seated black table but luxurious beds and even a small sauna.

[MERC Office - Kids]

For some reason, neither Hekta nor Eliseo appears to leave any scent, or at least they stopped to once they turned invisible. Much like Hekta didn't appear to leave a scent when Faye attempted to track her before (though the saliva she had left around did). Unless they can track them by some other method, they might have to guess which of the three passages they took.

"Well, I'm sure there is one way out here somewhere." Hekta doesn't sound worried at all. "Besides, otherwise we can just go back the same way once those two bores get lost in the tunnels or run home crying. Sneaking around them should be super-easy." She claims confidentially.
    Last edited by Shadowcaller; 2017-11-07 at 02:24 AM.

28. - Top - End - #478
    Titan in the Playground

[MERC Office- Kids]

Iknika sets down the leftmost passage, unless Koshal has other ideas. Despite what Hekta is hoping, it's unlikely she'll get lost down here.

29. - Top - End - #479
    Firbolg in the Playground

"Oh, I see. My mistake." Ryhe replies with a little bow. "But to be fair to myself, and I always am, I meant the central nexus, as in Inside, Skyside and our own fair city. But I could be wrong there too of course as my knowledge about both Inside and Skyside isn't as extensive as I would like. I do know that saying though, Sith isn't it? I can certainly see the truth in it. if there truly was complete peace, there would never be any progress. Passion is what motivates us to do great things."

Celestel nods. "Still, the question, as miss pointed Mechanicus point out, is how we properly motivate political peace. Perhaps you ought to talk to lady Tel'Vree at some point during the evening regarding the relationship between East- and Southside. With her recent election as mayor, I think she could help you do great things. Perhaps they could help you rebuild the area around miss Mechanicus temple?"
    Rebuild the area around the temple? If you mean the direct part that is Dmside, things have already been repaired. if you mean the neutral area then there should be work done.

"I think there will be enougth to talk about. Lady Tel'Vree got a lot of work and unless wehave setteled things in Southside it might be to early to ask for a rebuild."
    "Well, to be completely fair to you, Lord Rhye, I am from Inside." Skye replies with a smile. He's a charming host, even (especially?) as a tiny voodoo doll. "But you placed the saying correctly, and also have understood it."

Looking to Celestel, she raises an eyebrow, skeptical.
    "You don't mind working with someone so...temporary? How can you expect much of anything reliable from Eastside when its leadership and direction keep changing? Perhaps she could help, but we already have our own plans for rebuilding the area." Only a little bit later does it occur to wonder what Malechenar wants things to be like between East and South side, and why.
    ~Inner Circle~
    Quote Originally Posted by Raz_Fox View Post
    He takes normality and reason and turns them UP TO 11!
    Quote Originally Posted by Anarion View Post
    Recaiden, stop using your mastery of the English language to confuse the issue.
    Echidna by Serpentine

30. - Top - End - #480
    Ogre in the Playground

[Malechenar Party - Dance Hall] - Irena/Nadia

"I sure hope not. It seemed pretty rude at a monster party." It's made it apparent what a minefield this party theme is. Oh well. "I think you might be biased, though. She might not agree." Nadia says with amusement.

[MERC Office - Kids]

"I mean, there's a thirty three percent chance they come marching down the tunnel right now. I wouldn't be so cocky." Eliseo points out. "What's your plan if we get cornered here?"