New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Ettin in the Playground

Default I have an idea for a Homestuck fanfiction; PEACH

The start (or at least, the start from the readers' perspective) is the preparations for a post-Scratch, two-player session consisting of a Knight of Space and an Heir of Doom, both of whom know a LOT more about Sburb (and related subjects) than is normal for someone who's just starting out. It turns out, the corresponding pre-Scratch session was (oddly enough) successful, and the Scratch happened purely by accident. That session actually had three players, rather than the current two; they were a Seer of Space, a Knight of Rage, and an Heir of Time... the last of whom caused the Scratch involuntarily right after the session succeeded, because he still hadn't learned to control his powers very well (which is a bit weird, since they were all God-tier.) The three escaped into the universe they created, then the Knight did what most Rage players eventually do: he went bat**** insane. Specifically, he went right back into the old universe (now post-Scratch) and started tearing things apart. He kills the Heir of Doom shortly after the session begins; now the Knight of Space must breed a Genesis Frog almost entirely on his own, while also fleeing/hiding from a God-tier Knight of Rage. His only aid comes from the Seer contacting him from within the twin of the universe he is trying to create, who can provide tons of information but not much else.

Spoiler
    Show
    Somehow, he manages. Both sessions were successful, leading to the only known set of Genesis Frog twins.
    Last edited by enderlord99; 2017-07-17 at 09:51 PM.
    Spoiler: Vanity quotes
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Strigon View Post
    Wow.
    That took a very sudden turn for the dark.

I salute you.
    Quote Originally Posted by AuthorGirl View Post
    I wish it was possible to upvote here.

I use braces (also known as "curly brackets") to indicate sarcasm. If there are none present, I probably believe what I am saying; should it turn out to be inaccurate trivia, please tell me rather than trying to play along with an apparent joke I don't know I'm making.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: I have an idea for a Homestuck fanfiction; PEACH

...I just realized something. Mods, could you please move this thread to Webcomics?
    Show
    Wow.

I salute you.

I use braces (also known as "curly brackets") to indicate sarcasm. If there are none present, I probably believe what I am saying; should it turn out to be inaccurate trivia, please tell me rather than trying to play along with an apparent joke I don't know I'm making.

3. - Top - End - #3

Don't you think it would be better to write a bit of this before you ask for feedback? It will probably be more accurate that way.

4. - Top - End - #4
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Wristlet Eater View Post
    Don't you think it would be better to write a bit of this before you ask for feedback? It will probably be more accurate that way.
    For now, I want the concept's workability assessed, rather than my writing skills.
    Show
    Wow.

I salute you.