New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #61
    Ogre in the Playground

NecromancerGirl

Default Re: Massimo Incorporated

Quote Originally Posted by Zefir View Post
    [Research Lab]

"Do you have any pictures of tthe temple? It might help identify the culture behind it." Mika repleies befor the new person arrives.
    "Eh.. Hello?" she says to the new person.
    Mika is a young woman in ehr early twenties for humans. she is a fox person which means she got pointy fox ears on her head and a tail and her hair is red ornage like fox fur. She wears a lab coat currently.
    Elenor smiles, her face framed by black hair (with a few strands of blonde and brown). She is tall (6'5") and rather slim, although it is obvious that she works out in her spare time. She fiddles with something in her pocket, and slides her headphones down around her neck. Hello, I'm Elenor, I believe I am going to be your new lab assistant?
    Last edited by Westhart; 2017-10-19 at 07:29 AM.
    Homebrew: If it is mine feel free to PEACH and/or use it.

Extended Signature

Well, it seems that life has deposited me here, yet again. Hopefully this time I get to stay a while, as I intend on revising some old homebrew.

2. - Top - End - #62
    Dwarf in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

[Research Lab]

"Do you have any pictures of tthe temple? It might help identify the culture behind it." Mika repleies befor the new person arrives.
    "Eh.. Hello?" she says to the new person.
    Mika is a young woman in ehr early twenties for humans. she is a fox person which means she got pointy fox ears on her head and a tail and her hair is red ornage like fox fur. She wears a lab coat currently.
    "We have a few, although I don't know the culture of the temple." Says the manager. He hands Mika a picture. The picture is a brown wall with a giant hawk god carved into the wall. Out of the the eye you can see how the object was found in a secret compartment in the eye of the bird.
    "Sons of Gondor! Of Rohan! My brothers! I see in your eyes the same fear that would take the heart of me! A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship. But it is not this day. An hour of wolves and shattered shields when the age of Men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight! By all that you hold dear on this good Earth, I bid you stand! Men of the West!" -Aragorn, Lord of the Rings

I'm 8BitNinja's Brother

3. - Top - End - #63
    Bugbear in the Playground

[Research Lab]

"Ehh, yeah." Mika replies to the tall Elenor. She is still not sure what to make out of her yet and leaves her standing there.

Mika turns then back to the photos.
    "Hmm. In the eye you say? An odd place to hide things." she muses getting over to a pc and see what she can find.
    Grammer is my declared deadly enemy!

Let's PLay's in German Take a Look at Bravely Default.

Nexus Characters: LINK

4. - Top - End - #64
    Ogre in the Playground

NecromancerGirl

Elenor smiles, trying to see the photos from where she is standing. She's not quite sure what to start with so she just stands there, waiting.

Extended Signature

Well, it seems that life has deposited me here, yet again. Hopefully this time I get to stay a while, as I intend on revising some old homebrew.

5. - Top - End - #65
    Dwarf in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

[Research Lab]

"Ehh, yeah." Mika replies to the tall Elenor. She is still not sure what to make out of her yet and leaves her standing there.

Mika turns then back to the photos.
    "Hmm. In the eye you say? An odd place to hide things." she muses getting over to a pc and see what she can find.
    Quote Originally Posted by NothingAbnormal View Post
    Elenor smiles, trying to see the photos from where she is standing. She's not quite sure what to start with so she just stands there, waiting.
    "I'll let you do your research." the manager says. "Call me if you need anything to assist with your research, but you should have everything you need in the lab."
    "Sons of Gondor! Of Rohan! My brothers! I see in your eyes the same fear that would take the heart of me! A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship. But it is not this day. An hour of wolves and shattered shields when the age of Men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight! By all that you hold dear on this good Earth, I bid you stand! Men of the West!" -Aragorn, Lord of the Rings

I'm 8BitNinja's Brother

6. - Top - End - #66

[Research Lab]

"Okay." she says and turns to the PC. She stops and turns back immediatly.
    "Eh, what should I do with her?" mika points at Elenor and turns to her. "What do you know about history or chemistry?"

7. - Top - End - #67
    Ogre in the Playground

NecromancerGirl

Default [Research Lab]

I have a masters in military history and I know a good bit of chemistry, as I have a degree in Bio-engineering, and they have some overlap, not to mention some required courses and all... Elenor smiles, her hands clasped behind her back.
    Last edited by Westhart; 2017-11-14 at 08:33 AM.

Extended Signature

8. - Top - End - #68
    Dwarf in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Default Re: [Research Lab]

[Research Lab]

"Okay." she says and turns to the PC. She stops and turns back immediatly.
    "Eh, what should I do with her?" mika points at Elenor and turns to her. "What do you know about history or chemistry?"
    I have a masters in military history and I know a good bit of chemistry, as I have a degree in Bio-engineering, and they have some overlap, not to mention some required courses and all... Liadi smiles, her hands clasped behind her back.
    "Make sure she does something. Maybe even run your errands to keep you researching. She's your assistant, have get assist you." Says the manager, and then leaves the two to the lab.

I'm 8BitNinja's Brother

9. - Top - End - #69

[Research Lab]

Mika looks after him for a bit, still confused.

"Well, let's get going." she says and stands up. "You can search the net for something simular. I go prepare the scanners." she says to Elenor and heads over to get the scanners running.

10. - Top - End - #70
    Ogre in the Playground

NecromancerGirl

Elenor nods, then heads over the computer, quickly sorting through the internet, pulling everything that might be related into separate categories, then waits for Mika to come back.

Extended Signature

11. - Top - End - #71

[Research Lab]

Mika will beginn scanning as soon as possible, trying to get the general abilities of the object.
    What is it made of?
    How old is it?
    And other things.

If Elenor got any information she can share them at any time.

12. - Top - End - #72
    Dwarf in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Elenor nods, then heads over the computer, quickly sorting through the internet, pulling everything that might be related into separate categories, then waits for Mika to come back.
    [Research Lab]

Mika will beginn scanning as soon as possible, trying to get the general abilities of the object.
    What is it made of?
    How old is it?
    And other things.

If Elenor got any information she can share them at any time.
    The object is surging with pure energy, and seems to even emit some of it. It is from an ancient temple, so that should give some information on the age. It's abilities, however, will have to be tested.

I'm 8BitNinja's Brother

13. - Top - End - #73
    Ogre in the Playground

NecromancerGirl

"I guess I'll start looking up old religious holy item stuff... Around what do you think, Aztec period?" She asks over her shoulder, fingers typing rapidly, scanning the web for anything that could be similar, then opening a spreadsheet and sorting everything out. Hmm, well it seems most things are knives.... ritual knives. She shrugs, suddenly caught up in a study of Aztec architecture.

Extended Signature

14. - Top - End - #74

[Research Lab]

"Sounds promising" Mika replies as she makes her tests, still waiting for the results.
    "I don't know Aztec at all, but if they are old enougth it may work."

15. - Top - End - #75
    Ogre in the Playground

NecromancerGirl

Elenor starts a little, quickly saving the link somewhere then sends everything to the printer and when that's done she'll bring it over to Mika. The pile has the spreadsheet on top, and everything beneath is sorted accordingly, with the more relevant items on top. "Well, here's what I found." She holds the stack out, and the first thing anyone would notice is that she's rather... organized.
    Last edited by Westhart; 2017-12-04 at 08:09 AM.

Extended Signature

16. - Top - End - #76
    Dwarf in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

[Research Lab]

"Sounds promising" Mika replies as she makes her tests, still waiting for the results.
    "I don't know Aztec at all, but if they are old enougth it may work."
    Elenor starts a little, quickly saving the link somewhere then sends everything to the printer and when that's done she'll bring it over to Mika. The pile has the spreadsheet on top, and everything beneath is sorted accordingly, with the more relevant items on top. "Well, here's what I found." She holds the stack out, and the first thing anyone would notice is that she's rather... organized.
    The two will notice that Aztec temples are similar. Perhaps there is more of the material in or near those temples?

I'm 8BitNinja's Brother

17. - Top - End - #77

[Research Lab]

((Green Elf, I still need some results on the tests. I'm not a chemisty myself so i can't describe all. Mika will do standard things, scan through it, scrath a bit off and use different things to determine the material. Maybe not getting what it is, but what is simular.))

Mika looks at the papers and back at Elenor . Rigth now she wears some big gloves while using an acid.
    "Give me the summary, please." she says as she goes on with her experiments.

18. - Top - End - #78
    Ogre in the Playground

NecromancerGirl

The aztec temples are pretty similar, except for a few differences... She begins to go off on a tangent about weight bearing points and several other things, then flushes and stops, realizing she's gone off on a completely different tangent. Anyhow, they are pretty similar, I guess we might find some more of it there... Of course poking around ruins and old temples is probably against the law... Unless one has a fancy permit or some such...

Extended Signature

19. - Top - End - #79

[Research Lab]

"Don't worry." Mika says. "The Nexus is a world of adventures. You can invastigte things as long as it doesn't belong to someone. Or something like that. We should tell the chef, he probably can send someone to do so."

Mika is to intressed to exmine the thing here to go out and look for other things. Especially since she got no knowledge about investigation ancient places.

20. - Top - End - #80
    Ogre in the Playground

NecromancerGirl

Default [Research Lab]

Elenor shrugs, carefully setting the papers to the side, then pulls out a manilla folder and some sticky notes, clearly organizing them and setting them in the folder. "I'll let you talk to the chief then." She adds with a smile.

Extended Signature

21. - Top - End - #81
    Dwarf in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

[Research Lab]

The manager will be found in his office at the weapons development complex.

"Results already?" He says as he sees the person who enters.

I'm 8BitNinja's Brother

22. - Top - End - #82

[Research Lab]

Mika just looks confused, not sure why she shrugged.
    "Is there anything you want to say?"

[Weapons development complex -Office]

Later, likly after Mika tlked to elenor she will appear in the office.
    "Not as much as I like. The tests are still running and I wait for the results."
    "But there is a hint that it might be related to so called Aztec. so searchign around the place some more might reveal more Stuff."

23. - Top - End - #83
    Ogre in the Playground

NecromancerGirl

Default [Research Lab]

"Well, sending someone out there is..." She resists the urge to say boring, "...not necessarily the best idea, I mean how do you know this operative is competent enough to find any hidden things, or that the operative will know whether anything else of of interest, we could end up missing something interesting or that may provide a vital clue to the function of this item. Thus I think we should go with the operative."

Extended Signature

24. - Top - End - #84

[Research Lab]

"I think I see your problem." Mika replies. " You are right, those people won't know what is worth looking at and what not. BUT, why should I?
    I'm no archaeologist either or alike. I have studied chemistry and unless I can proove that this will be needed, I won't even consider going."

25. - Top - End - #85
    Ogre in the Playground

NecromancerGirl

"Well, I have some knowledge in engineering, but I'm also not an archaeologist... but it couldn't hurt right? I mean who knows, you might find something marvelous." She thinks for a moment, trying to think of something that'd make the other woman want to go...

Extended Signature

26. - Top - End - #86
    Dwarf in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

[Research Lab]

Later, likly after Mika tlked to elenor she will appear in the office.
    "Not as much as I like. The tests are still running and I wait for the results."
    "But there is a hint that it might be related to so called Aztec. so searchign around the place some more might reveal more Stuff."
    The manager raises an eyebrow. "Thank you. We'll have some teams search in those areas. You can resume your normal duties for now."
    Last edited by Green Elf; 2017-12-06 at 08:38 PM.

27. - Top - End - #87

[Research Lab]

Hard to tell what would Mika make go. She doesn't appear adventurouse at all. With a shrug she turns back to her experiments.
    "You know, you can go if you want."

Mika nods.
    "I might suggest to take Elenor with the team going for it." Mika says. "I have the feeling she will be better used in Field then in the lab."

28. - Top - End - #88
    Ogre in the Playground

NecromancerGirl

Default [Research Lab]

Well, I think it'd be better that you went, as I doubt anyone would trust me, after all I did just get on the job... Elenor's trying to think of something, but... While she might be a whiz at math, and a dedicated scholar, she's not a people person for sure.

Extended Signature

29. - Top - End - #89

[Research Lab]

It's hard to find something if you don't know each other and mika got a rougth time before.

"I just started a few days befor you. You will do great and on top you got combat experience, just in case."

30. - Top - End - #90
    Ogre in the Playground

NecromancerGirl

Default [Research Lab]

Elenor looks confused, "Combat experience? I think fighting's one of the few things I don't like... I mean I can shoot a rifle rather well, but that's about it... Otherwise I'd say just send me, eh?"

Extended Signature