New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 14 of 50 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516171819202122232439 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #391
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: (IC) San Francisco by Night: A Requiem in Fog

Pulse:

Okay, name the time and place.

“No rendezvous until tomorrow... I could go for a bite myself,” Anna replied, “girls night out?”
    Last edited by Thundercracker; 2017-11-26 at 08:52 AM.
    TC for short

"I like the sense of chaos this game provides. OOC, I like that I cannot know every available avenue, but that I can pursue whatever avenue I so choose. IC, I like that what I am doing has consequences. It's very very real." --Noedig

2. - Top - End - #392
    Titan in the Playground

Why not. Estella says with a shrug.

Estella gathers her wallet from Gabrielle, and holds her arm out toward the door.

Shall we?

Co-Founder of LUTAS.
    For all you lesser superheroes out there.

Custom STO avatar by Durkoala.

A novella about a wizard and a rock star, cross-dimensional travel, and healing wounds neither knew were there.

Spoiler: Online stuffs
    Show
    Lentrax has a Deviantart now, check it out!

Streaming Monday, Wednesday, and Friday at 11CST on Twitch.

Follow me on Twitter!

3. - Top - End - #393
    Ettin in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

That bit of business done, Karl leaves a message for Gabriel. Then retires for the night, obsessing over the pictures of his family until the old corpse ceases moving for the day.
    "No man is an island, entire of itself, every man is a piece of the continent, a part of the main... Any man's death diminishes me because I am involved in mankind, and therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls, it tolls for thee." -John Donne-
    Guides, tables, and other useful tools for 5E D&D

4. - Top - End - #394
    Titan in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

Karl allows himself to succumb to the weight of almost a 100 years of cheated death, a printed black and white photo of his beloved Hannah clutched to his silent chest.

Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    Any specific instructions for Gabe during the day?

Followed by Gabrielle, the two young Kindred escape into the night for a hunt before the rise of the sun.

Show
    So I’d like to keep the feeding scene quick. Perhaps a joint roll based on how you two want to hunt, and no more then a few texts back and forth???
    Spoiler: Games I am Currently Running
    Show
    San Francisco by Night (Vampire the Requiem 2E)

New Bedford by Night (Werewolf the Forsaken 2E)

New Orleans by Night (Changeling the Lost 2E)

5. - Top - End - #395
    Ettin in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

Gabe's instructions mostly include data review and counter-surveillance. When not picking over the things Karl discovered in the night, he's to monitor what kind of eyes Schultz has placed on the pair. Not to do anything about it at present or endanger himself at all, just note what details he can safely glean
    "No man is an island, entire of itself, every man is a piece of the continent, a part of the main... Any man's death diminishes me because I am involved in mankind, and therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls, it tolls for thee." -John Donne-

6. - Top - End - #396
    Titan in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

Despite everything that had happened, Anna and Estella were optimistic about their group hunt. Estella knew of all the best bars in the rack, and there was something intimate and exciting about going out to hunt together. Gabrielle followed along happily, enthralled with the idea of witnessing what she called, "some crazy Vampire ****".

But it was late out, and a week night, and Gabrielle had not the patience for a long stake out. The first bar was near empty. The second bar was not Gabrielle's 'scene', and she raised such a fuss it was not worth it trying to go in. Finally the three settled on a divey pool hall on the outskirts of The Tenderloin. Once there, it was like pulling teeth trying to find a man who would follow the two frustrated Kindred into the woman's bathroom for a promised good time.

He was older, frail looking, and with a long and unattractive beard that smelled of rotten food and wet wool. He looked hungrily at Anna and Estella, unknowing just how hungry they were.
    Show

7. - Top - End - #397
    Titan in the Playground

Anna

Anna had wanted to put on a show for the new ghoul, but after embarassing herself with both Daniel and Miho, and Estella for that matter, and now with the night growing short, she was beyond caring.

Frustrated to the point of apathy, Anna pushed the old man against the mirror and stood on tip-toe to bury her face in his neck without preamble, going for the jugular. She only took a little, knowing that Estella would be sharing.

Spoiler
    Show
    just one vitae
    Last edited by Thundercracker; 2017-11-29 at 06:53 PM.
    TC for short

"I like the sense of chaos this game provides. OOC, I like that I cannot know every available avenue, but that I can pursue whatever avenue I so choose. IC, I like that what I am doing has consequences. It's very very real." --Noedig

8. - Top - End - #398
    Titan in the Playground

If not for the fact that she were dead, Estella would likely have vomited from the stench of the old man. As it was, she still felt the impulse.

But hunger drew her to the sharp scent of Vitae as Anna fed. And so, Estella too, latched onto his neck and drew deep, feeding until she was sated. When she was done, she sealed the wounds, and left the old man in the bathroom, leaving him to be found by someone else.

When she left, she spoke.

That was absolutely ‘orrid.

Spoiler
    Show
    I will take two Vitae. Much as I would like to take the third, I don’t feel like leaving a body behind. Which all things considered from this night, is probably exactly what would have happened.
    Last edited by Lentrax; 2017-11-29 at 08:17 PM.

Co-Founder of LUTAS.

A novella about a wizard and a rock star, cross-dimensional travel, and healing wounds neither knew were there.

Show

Follow me on Twitter!

9. - Top - End - #399
    Titan in the Playground

Anna

“I’m trying to think of when I’ve had worse, but nothing comes to mind. I’ve both perfume and febreeze in the car if you want some,” Anna offered.

Edit:

Pulse to Estella and Karl: meet tomorrow 11pm at [convenient spot outside Daly City]. Could be dangerous.
    Last edited by Thundercracker; 2017-11-29 at 10:17 PM.
    TC for short

10. - Top - End - #400
    Ettin in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

Pulse to Estella and Anna: I'll be there. Try to be sure you are not followed there, I'll do the same.

11. - Top - End - #401
    Titan in the Playground

Anna attempted to set an early meeting with Daniel the following night, to try and smooth things out. After which, she intended to visit her aunt Celestine, alone, this time.
    TC for short

12. - Top - End - #402
    Titan in the Playground

Spoiler: Pulse to Anna and Karl.
    Show
    Very well. I will be there.

Co-Founder of LUTAS.

Show

Follow me on Twitter!

13. - Top - End - #403
    Titan in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

Act 1 Scene ii

San Francisco is 49 square miles surrounded by Reality- Paul Kantner

Spoiler: OOC@EVERYONE
    Show
    So I decided I would move things along, since things have slowed down just a little. Please in your first post make sure you include a Character box with updated beats/xp, Aspirations, Conditions, WP, and Vitae. Note that WP does not recover between nights or scenes unlike in first edition, but each character spends one Vitae to awaken

When Estella awoke, music was playing in her apartment. Hers was an upscale modern apartment recently built in the nicer section of The Dog patch, a region currently being warred over by various members of the Invictus. Mulling over the recent nights' events, she realized she would eventually have to claim allegiance to either Prince Gorman or his rival D'Agostino; especially since she had just been with Gabrielle in D'Agostino's club.

Gabrielle; that was right, she had brought the Ghoul to her Haven, too tired and full of blood at the end of the night to fight the girl's persistent pleas. The music blaring in the alabaster hallway was some modern version of Rock 'n Roll with hammering drums and wailing guitars, but lacking any heart or soul found in older music. Gabrielle's footsteps could be heard from the parlor.

Spoiler: OOC@Lentrax
    Show
    I took the liberty to make a few decisions for you, since we skipped ahead and it was unclear to me what Estella's waking plans would be. Since she has a 2 dot haven and good resources, I will leave it up to you to describe the apartment, and what makes it so special and uniquely Estella's.

************************************************** ************************************************** ****

When Anna awoke, her head throbbing as if from a massive hangover (Was that from last night's feed?), her mind was still focused on Daniel. He had been so angry with her, and the very thought of his refusal brought an anxiety and obsession to the Mekhet's chest which reminded her of the worst parts of being alive. Like a jealous ex-, she played over and over her last conversation with Daniel, and with little other choice, she decided to text him and hope he would be willing to visit... and if not, she could always hunt him down; it wouldn't be too hard. And there was still plenty of time before the 3 Kindred met in Daly city at 11pm.

Spoiler: OOC@TC
    Show
    Still waiting on your decision to use/roll with a WP point or not. If not, just let me know OOC and I will move things along.

************************************************** ************************************************

When Karl had finished his waking routine, cleaned himself and come out to The Office, Gabe was waiting for him, though much of the panic of the prior night had disappeared. He smiled up at his Master, leaning back in a work-desk chair, the glow of a computer screen creating a halo of blue light around his head. "Morning sir," he said with a smile to Karl, "I apologize if I got a bit spooked last night. Not very professional of me I guess."
    Show

14. - Top - End - #404
    Titan in the Playground

Anna

Text to Daniel: can we meet? There are things you should know, and it’s better to talk in person.

She waited 10 minutes for a response, and assuming she hasn’t received one, decided to go meet Celestine. Once again Anna didn’t force blood through her veins.

Spoiler
    Show
    sorry, we did decide vitae would stop the cancer, right?

Character Box:
    Spoiler
    Show

Vitae: 9
    Humanity: 5
    Willpower:5/ 6
    Health: 8
    Beats/Exp: 4/0
    Minor boon owed to Screech
    Tilts/Conditions: Guilty, lied to Daniel about Joseph.
    Aspirations:
    1. Gain safety and security.
    1a. Develop a reliable and low-risk source of vitae.
    1b. Gain trustworthy help during the day (ghoul, staff, etc).
    1c. Create a safe haven for resting during the day
    1d. Create a safehouse which can be fled to in times of trouble.
    2. End organized crime in the city.
    2a. Eliminate Kindred reliance on organized crime in the city
    2a(i). Discover the various Kindred needs which are filled by organized crime in the city and devise alternative methods by which they can be met.
    2a(ii). Identify Kindred who need to be swayed in order to implement said alternative methods, and sway them
    2b. Identify members of organized crime in the city
    2c. Identify allies (among both Kine and Kindred) who share the same goal
    3. Meta: I want my character to suffer a loss of some kind, be forced to deal with the repercussions (physical, emotional), and emerge stronger (but potentially not unscathed) after some kind of resolution.
    3. (alternate) Ensure the safety of younger cousin Katie
    Last edited by Thundercracker; 2017-11-30 at 07:39 PM.
    TC for short

15. - Top - End - #405
    Ettin in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

Karl looks at Gabriel. "Don't apologize, and don't let that fear go entirely, it might just save us both. There are individuals out there worth being scared of, the Sheriff is definitely among them. For now at least, he has no reason to do more than watch us, but lets not give him reason to do more. "

"Find anything today?"

Spoiler: Character Box
    Show
    Humanity: 5
    Willpower: 4
    Health:undamaged
    Beats/Exp: 2/1
    Vitae: 9
    Tilts/Conditions: Leveraged (can't find condition descrip.)

Aspirations:
    1. Obtain leverage on Schultz, or otherwise find a way to end the threat he poses
    1a. Investigate him for past mistakes and current weaknesses
    1b. If investigation turns up nothing, stage an incident.
    2. Find a fellow vampire that can be closely allied with to Karl's benefit and with minimal risk.
    2a. Locate a suitable individual with compatible personality and ambitions
    2b. Check into their nature and past to be certain.
    2c. approach vampire with proposal.
    3. Ensure safety of grandchild

16. - Top - End - #406
    Titan in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

Daniel’s first text is nothing but a question mark, coming back only seconds before she was about to move on. Less than a minute later is a second text, “Fine.” and a third, “I’ll meet you in the city in 30 minutes”.

It was not long before the two had arranged to meet at an overpriced cocktail lounge in the financial district. The bar was relatively darkly lit, and decorated in heavy red woods and deep green leathers capped in bronze.

When Anna arrived, Daniel was already at the bar, huddled over a cocktail that smelled heavily of artificial sugars and cleaning solution. His shoulders were hiked up high by his ears, with every muscle tense and twitching with blood to Anna’s heightened senses.

If he was aware of Anna’s approach, he showed no sign of it.

Show
    That is correct, or at least as far as Anna is aware.

Oh, this and that”, Gabe says lazily though there is a harsh rasp to his voice. He leans back even farther in the reclining chair. Then snapping to attention, coming back to a full upright position, Gabe’s smug grin disappears, and his eyes narrow, emphasizing dark circles that had been collecting under them. In the tone of a business man he says, “But it’s been nearly a month, which means our deal is coming up. I’ve got information for me, but I think you have something for me; something I need.

Only now can Karl see how dark the circles under the Ghoul’s eyes were, and the gauntness to the his cheek bones.

Show
    So at least once a month Gabe must feed on Karl’s blood to keep his fix, and this is what Gabe is pushing for. As opposed to a relationship of intimacy or one of full subservience, given the nature of Karl and Gabe’s relationship, I assume the two would have a rather straight forward, almost business like relationship regarding the matter.

Side note; half damned just came out and I’m looking forward to getting my hands on it.
    Show

17. - Top - End - #407
    Ettin in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

"Yes, of course." Karl walks over to a desk, where he retrieves a small penknife, "In fact, under the circumstances, take a little more than usual, you've earned it, and may need it in days to come."

Making a small incision in his wrist, the old detective holds it out for Gabriel.

Show
    Feeding him 4 points of vitae. I can spare it right now, and the odds of him needing the extra three under the circumstances seem a little higher than normal. I suspect the normal rate for their deal would probably be 2 vitae. The one minimum needed for maintenance, and the other for anything else that might crop up in the rather dangerous line of work they run.

I'll probably be seeking a "light snack" before meeting the others however to offset the drain.
    Last edited by Daishain; 2017-11-30 at 10:23 PM.

18. - Top - End - #408
    Titan in the Playground

In the car, Anna holstered her gun under her jacket and forced the vitae through her body, giving it the semblance of life. After spying him at the bar, she walked slowly up to Daniel, taking note of his body language.

“Hi,” she said softly.

The old feelings stirred, now mixed with the Thirst. What it would be like to drink from him, but she forced the thought down, she wouldn’t subject him to that.

“Can we go somewhere more private? There’s a park nearby,” she said.
    Last edited by Thundercracker; 2017-12-01 at 03:02 AM.
    TC for short

19. - Top - End - #409
    Titan in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

Gabe hesitates for just a moment, staring at Karl's open wrist with a dribble of crimson and trying to hide his desperate need for the blood. Then perhaps a little too forcibly, the Ghoul grab's hold of Karl's arm and desperately begins sucking on the dead flesh. With no beating heart, the blood does not come easily, though Karl wills the Vitae forth and allows it to flow into Gabe's probing maw.

Gabe grunts and moans as he feeds, making pathetic noises like a swine at the trough. Greedily the Ghoul feeds and feeds till Karl finally forces him away. Gabe was likely to keep feeding till there was nothing left of his master, if he had not intervened. It was hard to imagine all that blood fitting in the man's stomach.

The Ghoul sat on his heels in a kneeling position, staring up at Karl, eyes glazed over and shoulders and head slack as if drunk.

Show
    Please update your Character box to note that Karl now has 5 Vitae

************************************************** ****************************

Daniel stared up at Anna with disdain. "Why?", he growled before turning back to the bartender and calling him over. As the bartender returned, Daniel muttered the word "Fine" over his shoulder, before paying for his drink and downing the rest of it in a series of long gulps. He stood and glared at Anna, face hard and cold. In mock courtesy, Daniel said, "Lead the way", before following her into the park.

He was dressed in a black Northface fleece, dark blue slacks, and fancy wingtip leather oxfords. His hair was longer than when Anna had last seen him, and it had been combed over and styled in a fashion she was not used to. His dark brown eyes stared at her behind round glasses, trying to burn holes through her.
    Show

20. - Top - End - #410
    Titan in the Playground

Estella rose to something new this night. Music. And not even good music. It was what passed for music today. For the briefest of moments, this puzzled Estella, but then she remembered. Gabrielle.

Swinging her feet from the bed, Estella walked to her closet and dressed in tasteful athletic apparel for the night. All the while, the music played in the background. After dressing, Estella went down the hall, tastefully decorated with French art. Not Originals, sadly, but well made reproductions that always brought Estella back to simpler times in France. The apartment was already well lit, which considering that a mortal was inside with her, wasn’t all that surprising. Though it was a little jarring, just a minor inconvenience, but enough of one to be noticeable.

Estella entered the parlor, her shoes making almost no noise. Not that you would be able to hear it over the music. God, it really was bad, wasn’t it? Estella turned off the music and addressed her ghoul.

Gabrielle. While you live with me, you are of course, free to use my home as your own. But please, keep the volume down. Some of my neighbors are more than a little sensitive to music.

Estella sat on the arm of a dark leather chair, placed so the light from a nearby table lamp would illuminate a book during the long night hours.

Now, my darling Gabrielle. We need to talk about your future. You have a long life ahead of you. Nearly all of it will be spent in my service. Which means you need to learn certain skills. The first of which, is etiquette, but I will be teaching you that as we go. Second, you will need a well versed background in classical art and literature. And third. You will need to learn a leisure activity. Preferably several. Circles we travel in are well versed in taking care of business while doing something else entirely. For example, Estella says, gesturing to the rapiers mounted to the wall.

I fence.

Spoiler: Character box:
    Show

Humanity: 6
    Willpower: 5
    Health: 8
    Vitae: 8
    Beats/Exp: 4
    Tilts/Conditions: N/A
    Spoiler: Aspirations
    Show
    Short-term: Create a group of Ghouls to provide better daytime tasks and security.

Mid term: Learn the Cacophony of San Francisco.

Long term: Become the Vanpire who controls the Invictus Primogen.
    Last edited by Lentrax; 2017-12-01 at 12:55 PM.

Co-Founder of LUTAS.

Show

Follow me on Twitter!

21. - Top - End - #411
    Titan in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

Gabrielle saunters over to the weapon clad Estella with a mischievous grin on her face. She brushes the long straight blade away gently with one hand, going to her knees while maintaining eye contact, a certain fire dancing in her irises. With a red lipped smile burning on her pale face, Gabrielle says, "Yes Master, I will serve you faithfully", running a hand skillfully up the Kindred's pant leg. Gabrielle's face was alight with a playful innocence.

The molestation has an unintentional effect, stoking Estella's hunger. She could feel the Gabrielle was using her new found powers again, perhaps even exploring the limits of her new unholy skill.
    Last edited by Bennosuke; 2017-12-01 at 07:17 PM.
    Show

22. - Top - End - #412
    Ettin in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

"Enough Gabe, enough!" Shoving the ghoul off, Karl watches him as his human form begins to assimilate the dead yet potent blood. When Gabriel seems to have his wits about him again, he says, "Feeling better I presume? Now then, what have you discovered?"

23. - Top - End - #413
    Titan in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

Forcing Gabe's head back, Karl can see that his face and chin are spoiled with blood. The sight might fill Karl with disdain. No Kindred would waste so much precious crimson, even if it was being pumped out by a beating heart. But the Ghoul seems blissfully unaware. He rocks back and forth on his knees slightly, still cooing with his eyes closed.

Karl is forced to repeat himself before Gabe comes-to, rising on numb legs before he responds. "Thank you," he says with teeth stained a brownish red, "Yes, well then... I took all the information you gave me on the Summers' case. All signs point to the fact that whatever those boys have been doing at that warehouse is the extent of their illicit activities. I tracked the boy this morning, and he and his friends were simply sleeping off their late night. Went to Nancy Summers' apartment and went through the boy's belongings. I found a similar poster to the one you documented, as well as this."

Gabe hands Karl a small soft-cover book that may have been made at a local Kinkos, or something similar. The cover is a shiny black paper, again with a Lancea Crucifix, and in silvery white words, "Serve Christ".

Show
    In regards to Karl's aspiration to find a Vampire of similar background/aspiration to ally with; what do you see that as being? Invictus? German? Someone good at investigation?
    Last edited by Bennosuke; 2017-12-01 at 10:22 PM.
    Show

24. - Top - End - #414
    Titan in the Playground

Anna Wu

Was he always like this? Is this even worth it?” Anna found herself wondering.

Quickly she banished the thoughts, resolving to at least try to explain. If he had bad feelings about her, it was her fault after all.

At the park she decided to find a bench in a secluded spot, near a fountain which would make it less likely they would be overheard. All the same, she looked around and listened intently before sitting.

“I haven’t been fully truthful with you,” she started, “And there’s a reason for that.”

She took a deep breath.

“I’m mixed up with some nasty stuff, dangerous,” she said, “I can’t go to the police. These people, they’re worse than anything I encountered back in Hong Kong. Worse than the Triads.”

She looked Daniel in the eye now, deadly serious.

“You know how I feel about the Triads, you know what they did to me; if there’s any way I can make it safe for everyone else, I will,” she said, “but they’re ruthless, any thing or any one which can be used as leverage is fair game. If they found out we were close...”

She closed her eyes and swallowed, a completely unnecessary gesture.

“That night, Joseph caught the eye of someone. He was right to be afraid. He was going to be tortured and killed,” Anna said, “They never would have found the body. I made an enemy that night but I kept him safe, because he’s your friend. I can’t really tell you much more.. I don’t even know why I’m telling you this much....”

She trailed off.

“Maybe because once I thought I would spend the rest of my life with you,” she whispered, “and i just can’t bear the thought of you hating me.”
    TC for short

25. - Top - End - #415
    Ettin in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

Karl rubs his eyes, "If only he'd just been doing drugs. The kid just had to find religion, and with a kindred cult as well."

"Hmm, we could probably get the cult run off or destroyed due to masquerade violations, and make sure the kid isn't present that night. I'll need footage from the planted recording devices to prove such."

26. - Top - End - #416
    Titan in the Playground

Estella takes the blade of the sword and uses it to give Gabrielle a hard shove to the floor.

Gabrielle. Stop using your power. It is not something to be used foolishly. There are real monsters in this city. I was reminded of that again, just last night. Your newfound power will be an aid to you, but it is not a toy. If you use your Majesty on the wrong person, or worse, on the wrong Vampire, you will likely die.

Co-Founder of LUTAS.

Show

Follow me on Twitter!

27. - Top - End - #417
    Titan in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

Gabe stood up and started composing himself, combing his long dark hair back. “Well that’s the problem”, he said while wiping the blood from his face with the back of his sleeve, “I read through the book. There isn’t really anything in there that breaks the Masquerade. I mean, you would be able to tell better than I, but it basically reads like a radically conservative interpretation of The Bible. It’s all fire and brimstone, and ‘those who sin shall be punished in Hell’.

Gabe shrugs, before licking the last bits of caking crimson from his lips, and taking a deep in and out breath.

Estella turns the point of the long blade up and against Gabrielle’s neck, using the threat of being speared to drive the kneeling Ghoul over and onto her back. Despite the finesse Estella used, the blade still broke the mortal’s skin causing a drop of red life to begin working it’s way down her neck.

Even just the small bit of blood was like a gustatory explosion to Estella’s senses, and she knew that she was failing to keep her eyes off the bleeding nick.

From her back Gabrielle glared up at Estella with a defiant curiousity. “Majesty? Is that what you call it? Do all vampires have abilities like that?” The girl’s spell had been disrupted. She was no longer pushing out with her newfound power, but she did not seem to really be heading Estella’s thread.

The Ghoul brought her hand to her neck, where the small cut was already starting to close (though not nearly as quickly as it would in a Kindred). She brought two fingers smeared with her own blood to her mouth and tasted, making a disappointed and sour face, “Hmmm... not nearly as tasty.
    Show

28. - Top - End - #418
    Titan in the Playground

Estella looks down to where her blade cut Gabrielle. She feels her hunger welling up at the sight.

She does her best to control herself. She knows what happens to Daevas who drink from the same source too many times.

Yes. That is the name of the Disipline you have inherited from me. Not every vampire has it, and many of our kind can not be influenced by it. And it is not a toy.

She watches the girl taste her own blood. Her hunger wells up in her again, but she pushes it back down.

Be careful. There are many monsters in this city. I was reminded of that fact just last night. They would kill you in a twinkling for even attempting to charm them. I suggest exercising some control over your instincts.

Estella returns the blade to its place, and turns to Gabrielle.

Now. Go change. We are going out. I am taking you to the fencing parlor. There we will begin to train you.

Co-Founder of LUTAS.

Show

Follow me on Twitter!

29. - Top - End - #419
    Titan in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

Gabrielle chuckles, “You are going to lend me your clothing then? I didn’t pack anything”. The girl pulls herself up off the ground, and Estella is reminded that the Ghoul is much shorter, and less broad shouldered than she is.

Estella has athletic clothing that might fit her, but it might be a little big.

Show
    Also, how is Estella dressing tonight?I was a little unclear from your prior post... is she dressed to fight or emphasize her beauty

Spoiler: OOC: Anna
    Show
    Anna gets a good 3 successes. In response to your post, I had Anna roll because while she isn’t breaking the Masquerade, she is CERTAINLY withholding some key details from Daniel, even if it is for his own good

Daniel’s eyes go wide as Anna talks, and when she finishes he curses, “Jesus Anna”. The mask of vitriol is gone from the man’s face, as he looks at his one time fiancé with concern and pity.

Reaching out, the Daniel takes hold of Anna’s hand and gives it a comforting squeeze. “I’m sorry if I was harsh with you before. I... I don’t know what to say to all of this. I don’t hate you, I really don’t.” Staring deep into Anna’s eyes Daniel voice is low, it is like they are the only people in the entire city. “I’d like to help you in some way if I can”.

Show
    Though the scene is not over, Anna regains a Willpower point for “protecting” her Touchstone. Please include this in your next post in your character box
    Show

30. - Top - End - #420
    Titan in the Playground

Estella looks Gabrielle up and down, measuring her. I should have some other athletic gear that will fit you. It won’t be as form fitting as mine, but it will serve you well enough until you can get your own.

Estella waits for Gabrielle to get herself ready. Once she is changed, the two of them depart for the parlor so Estella can get her own training in.

Show
    I envisage her clothing would accent her figure. Tight leggings and a form fitting tank top.

Co-Founder of LUTAS.

Show

Follow me on Twitter!