New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 18 of 50 FirstFirst ... 891011121314151617181920212223242526272843 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #511
    Spamalot in the Playground

Default Re: Fallout Equestria: Tarts and Tribulations

"Hmm? Put Vaughn into this body? That would be entertaining." Doc moved over some thread and needle in preparation for the next part.

"So what can we do about the slurry down below? I don't have a lake's worth of bleach to disinfect it."
    Digo Dragon - Artist
    D&D 5e Homebrew: My Little Pony Races

2. - Top - End - #512
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by DigoDragon View Post
    "Hmm? Put Vaughn into this body? That would be entertaining." Doc moved over some thread and needle in preparation for the next part.
    Thanatos snorted; he clearly found the concept of moving the titanic warbot's brain into the waifish cyberbody amusing as well.

"I mean, he's the first robot buddy we've made here, he should get priority treatment, right? He'll get too beat up if he's going to hang out with us. He's probably not even winterized." Strata replied after a few moments as she went back to cutie-wrangling, possibly just to be contrarian while she had the chance.

"So what can we do about the slurry down below? I don't have a lake's worth of bleach to disinfect it."
    Fan Knife glanced up from the severed horn and up towards the stallion; the look in her eyes was odd.

"You're really thinking about a lake of goo while preforming surgery?"
    she asked, voice flat, "You're thinking too hard; if the climate controls for this place get turned off, there's no reason why this whole place wouldn't freeze over like every other building in Tauronto. Give this place a week without heat, and it'll be a pink-colored ice skating rink down there."

3. - Top - End - #513

"Doctors have to be able to multitask. When you're doing surgery, you have half a dozen things to track on your patient, and then you have to remember when you need to eat and who your next patient is. Its part of the job", Doc explains to Fan.

He nods to Thanatos. "We could ask if he wants to switch with a spare handy. Although if we can't drive his body around then we couldn't reach Oakville directly."
    Last edited by DigoDragon; 2018-01-01 at 12:36 PM.

4. - Top - End - #514
    Ogre in the Playground

"Doctors have to be able to multitask. When you're doing surgery, you have half a dozen things to track on your patient, and then you have to remember when you need to eat and who your next patient is. Its part of the job", Doc explains to Fan.
    After a few moments of looking mildly surprised, Fan Knife narrowed her eyes slightly.

"You're not a doctor. A hundred and seventy years ago, you would have been working in a clinic at a grocery store, at best."

She then leaned back away from the table, to look him in the eyes. The look of contempt couldn't really be mistaken for anything else.

He nods to Thanatos. "We could ask if he wants to switch with a spare handy. Although if we can't drive his body around then we couldn't reach Oakville directly."
    Thanatos seemed to acknowledge Doc's words, but seemed to be suddenly more concerned with the skinny undead child several feet away from him; when he looked at Doc, he appeared to be glancing at his weapons, apparently wondering how he'd react.

5. - Top - End - #515

Quote Originally Posted by Dalinale View Post
    After a few moments of looking mildly surprised, Fan Knife narrowed her eyes slightly. "You're not a doctor. A hundred and seventy years ago, you would have been working in a clinic at a grocery store, at best."

She then leaned back away from the table, to look him in the eyes. The look of contempt couldn't really be mistaken for anything else.
    Doc raises an eyebrow at the filly. This seems like an odd moment to argue over his credentials. He settles on a shrug, finding no advantage in feeling offended by an uppity ghoul child. "Maybe medical training was better in the pre-war days, but in modern times you'll be lucky to find someone skilled enough to pull bullets out of your leg without infection setting in."

"I grew up in a hospital, trained by some of the most skilled physicians of Manehattan. I've read a library's worth of books on medicine and surgery. I have diagnosed and treated countless individuals, including many successful surgical procedures; ponies, zebras, griffons," Doc speaks as he prepares for the final part of the AI transfer. He's calm and casual in tone, speaking as if a friend asked him about his training. "By the definition of what a physician does, I am qualified to hold the title of doctor. But if you aren't convinced and prefer a university-trained pre-war 'doctor'... well you'll have to either see your sister, or find yourself a working time machine."
    Digo Dragon - Artist

6. - Top - End - #516
    Ogre in the Playground

Doc raises an eyebrow at the filly. This seems like an odd moment to argue over his credentials. He settles on a shrug, finding no advantage in feeling offended by an uppity ghoul child. "Maybe medical training was better in the pre-war days, but in modern times you'll be lucky to find someone skilled enough to pull bullets out of your leg without infection setting in."

"I grew up in a hospital, trained by some of the most skilled physicians of Manehattan. I've read a library's worth of books on medicine and surgery. I have diagnosed and treated countless individuals, including many successful surgical procedures; ponies, zebras, griffons," Doc speaks as he prepares for the final part of the AI transfer. He's calm and casual in tone, speaking as if a friend asked him about his training. "By the definition of what a physician does, I am qualified to hold the title of doctor. But if you aren't convinced and prefer a university-trained pre-war 'doctor'... well you'll have to either see your sister, or find yourself a working time machine."
    Fan Knife sighed, and rolled her eyes.

"Ponies who call themselves doctors show up all the time and try and steal from my sister." she eventually mumbled, eyes narrowed slightly; if she wasn't literally skin and bones, she'd likely seem deflated, "Good bedside manner and the ability to recite some medical jargon is the only thing you have to do to stand out from half the ponies who think they know anything about medicine, and good doctors usually stay in one place, because that means ponies trust them and they're not being forced to move. The main thing's greed, though. I'm pretty sure my sister is the only doctor I have ever met who didn't learn medicine to make money. So, either you're either really good at lying, or you're the actual one-in-a-million honest doctor that's managed to spring up out of pure statistics in the ruins of this stupid country."

7. - Top - End - #517
    Ettin in the Playground

HalflingWizardGirl

"Hey! Equestria isn't stupid."

Even distracted, Choro can tell that wasn't the thrust of what Fan Knife was saying. Still, some things need to be defended. The little mare steps forward, "Also, Doctor Wagon is a good Doctor. He has other faults, but..." Choro waves a hoof, trying to conjure up a clear explanation for Doc's doctorliness. "He cares about ponies. After my first..." she struggles for the right term before settling upon, "Job here, he gave me a share of caps I wouldn't have even known about if it wasn't for him. He's treated everypony's injuries again and again. No infections, complications, anything. He really is skilled and nice and holds himself to a high standard."

Most of the time, anyway. But Choro pushes that thought to the back of her mind for the moment. Instead she focuses on Fan Knife, nodding politely to the ghoul. "I can understand having a different point of view when your sister is also a Doctor and had to earn that title through exams and qualifications and things like that. Any member of this Guild would probably say I'm not a wizard because I haven't passed whatever tests they set for membership. But I hold myself to the highest standards I can, try to live up to the title I chose for myself and its values. Saying I'm not a wizard is an insult to everything I do and try to be."

It's not hard to guess where this is coming from. A certain very similar conversation happened not that long ago in the basement, with Choro standing where Fan knife does now. The young mare blushes, trying and failing to look at Doc. "I... yes, I've been feeling kind of guilty about saying that, Doctor. I still feel you were out of line, but I went too far too. I'm sorry for that."

She slinks away a little, embarrassed at the turn this took.Way to undercut your own point, Choro.

8. - Top - End - #518

"It's alright, Choro. I do have my faults, just like everyone else," Doc says with an agreeable nod to her. He then looks back to Fan.

"It weren't my business what history Stitchhheart and Tenaculum had. I bare know her. Heck, if Stitch died, I probably could of made myself pretty rich selling some of that cybernetic hardware she has. Instead I chose to save her life. Didn't ask for much of a reward either; got a few healing potions so I could keep my friends going in this death trap of a factory. And certainly did that quite well I imagine."

He gestures to around the room. "I've been the most vocal here asking the AI questions about the slurry and the methane gas, just so neither ends up killing the local population. Thought these little cuties would be useful to your sister's patients since they got a sixth sense for reading pain and comforting folks. Weren't even gonna charge her. Think I'm a good liar based on my actions? I mean, thing about one-in-a-million odds is that you eventually find the one."
    Digo Dragon - Artist

9. - Top - End - #519
    Titan in the Playground

Fan Knife sighed, and rolled her eyes.

"Ponies who call themselves doctors show up all the time and try and steal from my sister." she eventually mumbled, eyes narrowed slightly; if she wasn't literally skin and bones, she'd likely seem deflated, "Good bedside manner and the ability to recite some medical jargon is the only thing you have to do to stand out from half the ponies who think they know anything about medicine, and good doctors usually stay in one place, because that means ponies trust them and they're not being forced to move. The main thing's greed, though. I'm pretty sure my sister is the only doctor I have ever met who didn't learn medicine to make money. So, either you're either really good at lying, or you're the actual one-in-a-million honest doctor that's managed to spring up out of pure statistics in the ruins of this stupid country."
    Doc's one-in-a-million. Moonshadow said, smiling fondly, if slightly exasperated at Doc. In fact, I'd say he's a little bit too willing to help ponies. He's going to get himself hurt one day the way he's going.
    Spoiler: I'm a writer!
    Show
    Spoiler: Check out my fanfiction[URL="https://www.fanfiction.net/u/7493788/Forum-Explorer"
    Show
    here[/URL]
    ]Fate Stay Nano: Fate Stay Night x Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha

I Fell in Love with a Storm: MLP

Procrastination: MLP

Spoiler: Original Fiction
    Show
    The Lost Dragon: A story about a priest who finds a baby dragon in his church and decides to protect them.

10. - Top - End - #520
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Inspector Valin View Post
    "Hey! Equestria isn't stupid."

Even distracted, Choro can tell that wasn't the thrust of what Fan Knife was saying. Still, some things need to be defended. The little mare steps forward, "Also, Doctor Wagon is a good Doctor. He has other faults, but..." Choro waves a hoof, trying to conjure up a clear explanation for Doc's doctorliness. "He cares about ponies. After my first..." she struggles for the right term before settling upon, "Job here, he gave me a share of caps I wouldn't have even known about if it wasn't for him. He's treated everypony's injuries again and again. No infections, complications, anything. He really is skilled and nice and holds himself to a high standard."

Most of the time, anyway. But Choro pushes that thought to the back of her mind for the moment. Instead she focuses on Fan Knife, nodding politely to the ghoul. "I can understand having a different point of view when your sister is also a Doctor and had to earn that title through exams and qualifications and things like that. Any member of this Guild would probably say I'm not a wizard because I haven't passed whatever tests they set for membership. But I hold myself to the highest standards I can, try to live up to the title I chose for myself and its values. Saying I'm not a wizard is an insult to everything I do and try to be."

It's not hard to guess where this is coming from. A certain very similar conversation happened not that long ago in the basement, with Choro standing where Fan knife does now. The young mare blushes, trying and failing to look at Doc. "I... yes, I've been feeling kind of guilty about saying that, Doctor. I still feel you were out of line, but I went too far too. I'm sorry for that."

She slinks away a little, embarrassed at the turn this took.Way to undercut your own point, Choro.
    "It's alright, Choro. I do have my faults, just like everyone else," Doc says with an agreeable nod to her. He then looks back to Fan.

"It weren't my business what history Stitchhheart and Tenaculum had. I bare know her. Heck, if Stitch died, I probably could of made myself pretty rich selling some of that cybernetic hardware she has. Instead I chose to save her life. Didn't ask for much of a reward either; got a few healing potions so I could keep my friends going in this death trap of a factory. And certainly did that quite well I imagine."

He gestures to around the room. "I've been the most vocal here asking the AI questions about the slurry and the methane gas, just so neither ends up killing the local population. Thought these little cuties would be useful to your sister's patients since they got a sixth sense for reading pain and comforting folks. Weren't even gonna charge her. Think I'm a good liar based on my actions? I mean, thing about one-in-a-million odds is that you eventually find the one."
    As Doc spoke, he would've noticed that it appeared that the download had finished. No errors seemed to be indicated on the screen, so it looked good to go.

Quote Originally Posted by Forum Explorer View Post
    Doc's one-in-a-million. Moonshadow said, smiling fondly, if slightly exasperated at Doc. In fact, I'd say he's a little bit too willing to help ponies. He's going to get himself hurt one day the way he's going.
    Fan Knife was completely silent and still for a few moments; then, she cocked her head and looked at Doc, as if she was studying a abstract painting. Silently, she then turned around and moved towards the back of the room, brushed some dust off a raised panel on the floor, jumped on top of it, and promptly settled down on her stomach and placed her hat over her face.

After it was clear that the filly had opted to settle down for a impromptu nap, Thanatos snorted.

"Stubborn brat."

11. - Top - End - #521

Doc felt a bit humbled that Moonshadow says that, though she's right about him taking too many risks helping others.

As Doc spoke, he would've noticed that it appeared that the download had finished. No errors seemed to be indicated on the screen, so it looked good to go.

"Stubborn brat."
    Doc suppressed a smirk, but maybe Thanatos can read his eyes as enjoying that remark. Well, time to wrap up this procedure and sew up this cyborg AI thing.

(Medicine check was 31 vs 105 in OOC)
    Last edited by DigoDragon; 2018-01-06 at 09:07 AM.
    Digo Dragon - Artist

12. - Top - End - #522
    Ogre in the Playground

Doc suppressed a smirk, but maybe Thanatos can read his eyes as enjoying that remark. Well, time to wrap up this procedure and sew up this cyborg AI thing.

(Medicine check was 31 vs 105 in OOC)
    Without any wires or jangly bits exposed and everything sewed up, the body looked good as new! Well, it could probably do for a bath, and probably fabric softener, or at least something to stop it from smelling like it had spent a few days in a hallway full of corpses, but regardless it honestly looked better then most ponies he's seen, and that's what really mattered, really.

The body quickly opened it's eyes; the two green eyes staring at Doc were a brilliant shade of turquoise, filled with energy and clear intent behind them. Then it opened it's mouth, moving it's jaw around as if it was trying to make it pop, and raised all four legs from off the table and started to move them as if she was walking in the air, the fact that it was laying flat on it's back being no concern.

"Well, everything seems to be working perfectly."
    Madeleine said chipperly, the same voice that came from the computer coming from the body's mouth, although sounding as if she had just ran through a marathon, or had just been dragged up several sets of concrete stairs and just came out of heavy surgery.

After she finished speaking, her eyes quite suddenly rolled back and her legs dropping roughly to the sides of the table with a clunk as if they were dead weight, looking quite a bit like a starfish clinging to a oddly-shaped rock. Like a puppet with cut strings, the body was unnaturally still for several moments; not a singly switch or wiggle or even a breath. Then a light droning sound started to come from the body's mouth.

Madeleine, it appeared, not only slept, but also seemed intent on sleeping with her mouth open.
    Last edited by Dalinale; 2018-01-05 at 07:44 PM.

13. - Top - End - #523

"Oookay, guess that's done," Doc remarks. He cleans his tools and packs them away. "So, can we shut down the basement machines now so that all that slurry freezes for the winter? It'll buy time for others with more resources to figure a more permanent disposal."

He gently touches Madeleine's chin and closes her mouth.
    Digo Dragon - Artist

14. - Top - End - #524
    Ogre in the Playground

"Oookay, guess that's done," Doc remarks. He cleans his tools and packs them away. "So, can we shut down the basement machines now so that all that slurry freezes for the winter? It'll buy time for others with more resources to figure a more permanent disposal."
    A quick glance at the computer stack that used to contain Madeleine seemed to still be in working order; a quick glance at whatever systems that was keeping this illogically placed computer room from not bursting into flames shouldn't be too hard.

[Very Easy Science roll to turn off the heating systems.]

He gently touches Madeleine's chin and closes her mouth.
    Several seconds after Doc attempted to fix Madeleine's predicament, her mouth opened again as she continued to snore.

The sound of her snoring, however, was interrupted by several thumping sounds, which came from Strata. Strata, along with Bertly's help, was shoving what looked like a stack of clear storage bins filled with what appeared to be shredded paper and blobs of color by shoving her back against it and standing on her hind legs. The three bins, apparently containing about twenty chattering, gleeful cuties each, although the sound of their voices were mercifully muffled, were barely two feet high each, although Strata acted like she was pushing a stack of concrete blocks. Her eyes were wide and bulging and her shoulders looked like they were about a inch away from just outright separating from her body. No part of Strata fell off after she was done pushing the bins about three feet out from the side room, however, and after she just fell back on all fours and leaned on the stack. She than looked at the rest of the ponies in the room, looking dully interested at the scene near the table.

"I say the pegasi should carry the cuties, and the big guy gets to haul whats her name." she said, before accepting a small handtowel Bertly offered to her, which she used to clean her hooves without looking at the robot, "The Olive, not the big robot."

15. - Top - End - #525

"I say the pegasi should carry the cuties, and the big guy gets to haul whats her name." she said, before accepting a small handtowel Bertly offered to her, which she used to clean her hooves without looking at the robot, "The Olive, not the big robot."
    Doc looks over the containers to make sure there are enough holes for the cuties to get air (if the containers have lids on). "I reckon that works. Good find, you two. I've seen Choro carry a good bit of stuff with her magic, she can probably help if she's willing."

He returns his attention to the computer and attempts to turn off the basement heating system (Science (1d100)[54] vs. 100). He then looks to see if there are controls to release the methane gas so it doesn't continue to build and become an explosion hazard. Maybe it can be bottled up into tanks too?
    Digo Dragon - Artist

16. - Top - End - #526
    Titan in the Playground

I am NOT touching those...things. Moonshadow said, glaring at the nearest Cutie.

Doc looks over the containers to make sure there are enough holes for the cuties to get air (if the containers have lids on). "I reckon that works. Good find, you two. I've seen Choro carry a good bit of stuff with her magic, she can probably help if she's willing."

He returns his attention to the computer and attempts to turn off the basement heating system (Science [roll0] vs. 100). He then looks to see if there are controls to release the methane gas so it doesn't continue to build and become an explosion hazard. Maybe it can be bottled up into tanks too?
    Seriously, though, lets just burn this place to the ground. You've got the abominations for whatever reason, we've got Maddie, and that just leaves the extra robots in storage. There's nothing else we need to worry about besides some future idiot hurting themselves with some off the stuff inside here.
    Show
    Spoiler: Check out my fanfiction[URL="https://www.fanfiction.net/u/7493788/Forum-Explorer"
    Show
    here[/URL]

Show
    The Lost Dragon: A story about a priest who finds a baby dragon in his church and decides to protect them.

17. - Top - End - #527

Doc looks at the computer terminal do a moment, then back to Moon. "I suppose we could that too if we vent the gas into the upper floors. The basement should be okay. Probably."
    Digo Dragon - Artist

18. - Top - End - #528
    Titan in the Playground

Doc looks at the computer terminal do a moment, then back to Moon. "I suppose we could that too if we vent the gas into the upper floors. The basement should be okay. Probably."
    Sounds like a good compromise to me.
    Show
    Show
    here[/URL]

Show

19. - Top - End - #529

"At this point if it helps us finish the job so we can go, I'm willing to make it work," Doc says. He looks at the computer to see if there is 1) a way to vent the methane gas to the upper floors and 2) turn off any active Fire suppression systems.
    Digo Dragon - Artist

20. - Top - End - #530
    Ogre in the Playground

The containers looked to have many small holes poked through the sides and the lid, probably enough to sustain the cuties until they had to be let out.

Strata, meanwhile, just nodded.

He returns his attention to the computer and attempts to turn off the basement heating system (Science [roll0] vs. 100). He then looks to see if there are controls to release the methane gas so it doesn't continue to build and become an explosion hazard. Maybe it can be bottled up into tanks too?
    'BSMT HT ON Y/N' was either a medical abbreviation, or it likely controlled the heating system (it did, after double-checking).

I am NOT touching those...things. Moonshadow said, glaring at the nearest Cutie.
    The cutie nearest to her had it's flabby, potato-shaped body somewhat wedged in a corner in the container, which seemed to be a uncomfortable position for it. It gave Moonshadow a look of pure anguish when it noticed that she was glaring at it.

Seriously, though, lets just burn this place to the ground. You've got the abominations for whatever reason, we've got Maddie, and that just leaves the extra robots in storage. There's nothing else we need to worry about besides some future idiot hurting themselves with some off the stuff inside here.
    "Hey, you guy's decided to pick up the cousin of the evil AI who ran this place because it asked nicely." Strata said, smiling at Moonshadow in a way that could only be described as sadistic before gently patting the top cutie container, "These little guys are genetic wonders and I'm pretty sure are the most valuable things here, including the computers."

Sounds like a good compromise to me.
    "At this point if it helps us finish the job so we can go, I'm willing to make it work," Doc says. He looks at the computer to see if there is 1) a way to vent the methane gas to the upper floors and 2) turn off any active Fire suppression systems.
    Luckily, there was! Doc could open the vents and fill Crunchmunch with poop fumes with the press of a button.

21. - Top - End - #531

"Hey, you guy's decided to pick up the cousin of the evil AI who ran this place because it asked nicely." Strata said, smiling at Moonshadow in a way that could only be described as sadistic before gently patting the top cutie container, "These little guys are genetic wonders and I'm pretty sure are the most valuable things here, including the computers."
    Doc had to agree with Strata, and did so with a little nod of his head. Yes, the computers and robots were worth something, but the cuties are unique and could be trained for traits robots did not possess. Namely empathy.

Luckily, there was! Doc could open the vents and fill Crunchmunch with poop fumes with the press of a button.
    "Alright, the heaters are down. Let's start moving the things we want outside to the bus before we fill the factory with methane and roast marshmallows over it's corpse."
    Digo Dragon - Artist

22. - Top - End - #532
    Ogre in the Playground

"Alright, the heaters are down. Let's start moving the things we want outside to the bus before we fill the factory with methane and roast marshmallows over it's corpse."
    Thanatos, for a few seconds, looked like he was going to say something, possibly in defense. Then, he shrugged and sort of slid Madeleine's bloody and unconscious body off the table to his back, a act that could be compared to someone attempting to scrap a undercooked pastry directly off a oven rack directly with a plate, mostly due to Madeleine sticking to the table slightly and Thanatos having to take care that her legs wasn't touching any of the hard parts of his armor, likely to prevent any unforeseen wear.

The stallion, when he was done and Madeleine's body was secured, turned towards the door and coughed, faced the door and seemed to be intent on leaving. Meanwhile, Madeleine continued to snore, her hair covering her face despite facing the ceiling.
    Last edited by Dalinale; 2018-01-07 at 04:27 AM.

23. - Top - End - #533

Doc gathers his medical things together and will carry one of the bins so Moonshadow doesn't need to. He follows Thanatos toward the door. "Alright, let's start moving all this stuff out."
    Digo Dragon - Artist

24. - Top - End - #534
    Titan in the Playground

Moonshadow spends her time gathering up what supplies she can before finding and getting the robots out of the building.
    Show
    Show
    here[/URL]

Show

25. - Top - End - #535
    Ogre in the Playground

Several streets away, near the bus, the party was able to to watch as the factory exploded.

Crunchmunch didn't go out with a boom, but a roar that continued to build and build until the brick factory simply turned into a blossom of fire. The hissing sounds that followed could have been anything, from the ice and snow turning straight to steam or the sounds of what was left of the slime monster screaming or several hundred mutant cuties suddenly turning into balls of boiling fat all at once. There was a dull rumble, and for a few seconds it seemed quite possible that the street was set to crack and shatter and that everything in a half-mile radius was about to fall in the great smoking pit in the ground that was once Crunchmunch. But that didn't happen; at worst, there was a slight gap in the cloudcover, and the semimolten state of the factory would mean that the eyes in the sky would probably assume that some mid-sized drake had woken up

After the explosion, the goats started coming out. Indeed, there were a lot of goats; what Moonshadow found was likely only half of them. Some carried cans, others carried cans that weren't empty, while others were clutching folders and softdrinks and the occasional bundle of clothing. Quite nearly silent, except for the occasional bleat and the sound of small hooves on concrete, the goats slowly formed a pile of stuff next to the bus that ended up being roughly as tall as the bus. After they seemed to be finished, they gathered in a spot on the street that seemed mostly spared from any flaming debris, and began to stare at the group. Silently.

Spoiler: TOTAL LOOT
    Show
    Doc:

20 units of Scrap Metal (1 wg each)

2 Bundles of Components

10 units of Scrap Electronics (1 wg each)

3 units of High Quality Electronics (1 wg each)

Schematic (Rank I); Watered-Down Healing Potions can be created by having access to fresh water and a single regular Healing Potion, along with a hot plate. Mixing the two creates two batches of a weakly-colored pink mixture that heals for 10+(Med/10)+1d10.

The loyalty of more than twenty adult Cuties and more than twice that in foals and weanlings.

Moonshadow:

The ownership of twenty Protectaponies and thirty Mr. Handy units.

"If You Can Celebrate Her, You Can Trust Her." is a thick book with a creepy smiling pink pony on the cover. (Serves as a Speech book.)

Twenty units of Quality Metal (wg 1)

Five units of Crunchmunch-Kabobs (wg 1); Crunchmunch Kabobs heal for 15+(Survival/5)+2d20, as well as give +10 AP for the next thirty minutes.

Eight units of Dirty Water

Two units of Clean Water

Fifty Two units of Pre-War Food (Contaminated by filth, not the Crunchmunch plague. Would force END checks.)

Twenty Seven units of Pre-War Food

Five units of Mystery Meat

Stellar:

Three copies of 'Crunchmunch Records', containing various actions and techniques the scientists used to create the cuties; these could be handed over to any biologist for a reasonable sum or be expended as Science books.

Thirty units of Scrap Metal (wg 1)

Twenty units of High Quality Electronics (wg 1)

Thirty units of Computer Components (wg 1)

A Feedbag (wg 2)... probably a decent gag gift.

Three Computer Towers; resembling metal and glass boxes, they resemble smaller, portable variants of the large stationary computers scattered throughout Crunchmunch. Clearly of a foreign make, they're clearly more advanced than normal Equestrian terminals and one of their processors could likely be used for a job that would normally require a a stationary one. (wg 40)

Five units of Electrical Tape (wg 1). It's like duct tape, but made for electronics.

Viridia:

Three small Cigarette cartons

Two units of Green Herbs

Three Saddle Bags

Six units of Sparkle-Cola

Seven units of 'Barnyard Bargains Mountain Cabin Blend' Coffee (wg 1). Coffee gives heals 5 hp and gives 10+ AP for a hour after consuming it, but it's real value is that it's hilariously valuable to the right people; fine liquor isn't that hard to find, or even produce with the right tools, but sealed can of coffee, or a sack of beans, is worth it's weight in caps to the occasional uppity tool.

Eight units of Canned Fruit (as pre-war food, but tastier)

One unit of Sexy Sleepware, Crunchmunch brand. It's a thin hoodie with the hood being the Mascot's face, with the hood itself ringed with teeth. Distressingly comfortable. Reduces Cha by 1 but increases Survival by +5.

One Crystal Eye ??? (wg 8). Viridia found it while she was talking to herself while walking around the computer-lined hallways, and nearly tripped on it when she was trying to avoid tripping on a wire; roughly oval, it resembled a single piece of silvery ivory as if comprised by dozens of small silvery-blue plates splotched with purple, giving it the overall appearance of something that could've grown on the side of a rock. Regardless, it was heavy and solid and she could see her face reflected in it in a hundred different ways like a giant wasp's eye; yes, it was a pretty rock.

Choro:

One Tri Prism Rifle, in Good Condition

Twenty units of Scrap Metal (wg 1)

Ten units of High Quality Electronics (wg 1)

Twenty units of Computer Components (wg 1)

One Matinence Kit

Two Magic Fission Batteries

Two Bundles of Components

THE PILE:

One Vaughn, lightly used

One Sparkler, who could use a good patch up

One Madeleine

Thirty units of Office Supplies (wg 1)

Twenty seven units of damaged pre-war dresses and suits

Seventeen units of pre-war food

One small Dragon Skull (wg 10)

Eighty units of Rags (wg .1)

Seventeen 5mm Rounds

Seven Spark Cells

One set of Fine Boots, colored red (wg 8), one Fine Cloak, in a warm yellow-red wavy pattern (Gives +1 to Cha), one Fine Hat, with a small brim and similarly red-on-yellow (Gives +1 to Perception), and two matching rings and small fine golden chains (wg 1 each). In addition, there is a small set of Academic Books, six in total and appearing to be about some obscure forign subjects (wg 2 each), a small wooden guitar-like instrument with only seven strings (wg 5), a set of maps, both recent and pre-war and all stylized in some abstract manner (wg 1 each, gives +5 to Survival), and five vials of a purplish liquid of what appears to be purfume. (wg 1 each.) All of these items are present on a relativly recent corpse of a horse that seemed to have suffered from a case of being ambushed by enemies and was apparently present on the roof of a building, which, given from the claw marks and the fact it was missing most of it's jaw, indicated that some rich stallion was ambushed by griffons. Could've been one of the guys at Abbas's party? Who cares, honestly.

Last edited by Dalinale; 2018-01-09 at 09:32 PM.

26. - Top - End - #536

After they seemed to be finished, they gathered in a spot on the street that seemed mostly spared from any flaming debris, and began to stare at the group. Silently.
    "So... friends of yours, Moon?" Doc quietly asks, "'Cause I don't remember meeting them in the factory."
    Digo Dragon - Artist

27. - Top - End - #537
    Colossus in the Playground

"Are any of them hot?" Viridia asked, as she admired her own reflection in the giant gem she'd found. She'd pay attention if they were.

28. - Top - End - #538
    Titan in the Playground

"So... friends of yours, Moon?" Doc quietly asks, "'Cause I don't remember meeting them in the factory."
    I freed them, yeah. Moonshadow said, shifting through her stuff before smiling and waving at the goats Hey guys, these ponies are my friends. Did all of you guys make it out alright? Oh, and there might be a baby calf wandering about as well. Anyone seen them around?

Quote Originally Posted by Hazuki View Post
    "Are any of them hot?" Viridia asked, as she admired her own reflection in the giant gem she'd found. She'd pay attention if they were.
    Goats Viridia. Goats. They aren't exactly known for their charm and beauty. No offense. Moonshadow said. Hmm, I guess, I can get the robots to carry most of this stuff. Oh, which reminds me. I picked up an AI core while we were in there of a cooking and or waitress bot in there. Do you want to see if you can get it installed on something? she added, talking in Stellar and Choro's general direction.
    Last edited by Forum Explorer; 2018-01-10 at 12:44 AM.
    Show
    Show
    here[/URL]

Show

29. - Top - End - #539
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Hazuki View Post
    The gem was shiny. So shiny! Infinite fractal faces stared back at her, some tinted darker or lighter than the others due to the colorful splotchs of cyan and purple present on the silvery lump.

I freed them, yeah. Moonshadow said, shifting through her stuff before smiling and waving at the goats Hey guys, these ponies are my friends. Did all of you guys make it out alright? Oh, and there might be a baby calf wandering about as well. Anyone seen them around?
    Moonshadow's question was answered by several dozen Baaahs and Beeahs, followed by a single drawn out Mooo that came from the calf in question, it's two heads poking up out of the caprine crowd and mooing happily. While most of the goats seemed to be just staring at the robot army positioned about a hundred feet away from the bus as well as the ponies in question, the calf's four big brown stupid eyes were staring at Moonshadow in particular.

30. - Top - End - #540

"I guess this herd adopted Moonshadow? Seems to be a theme today with rescues," Doc says. He glances over to the cuties, then his friends. "Well, it's too cold to stand around out here, so I'm gonna start bringing things inside the bus."

Doc stops and steps around that hidden hole in front of the bus from earlier as he brings in the cuties first. He looks to see if Choro's dog is still around.
    Digo Dragon - Artist