New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 19 of 50 FirstFirst ... 9101112131415161718192021222324252627282944 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #541
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Fallout Equestria: Tarts and Tribulations

Huh, I really don't know what to do with all these goats. Does anyone here know how to repair stuff? Like greenhouses and things like that? Moonshadow shouted.
    Spoiler: I'm a writer!
    Show
    Spoiler: Check out my fanfiction[URL="https://www.fanfiction.net/u/7493788/Forum-Explorer"
    Show
    here[/URL]
    ]Fate Stay Nano: Fate Stay Night x Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha

I Fell in Love with a Storm: MLP

Procrastination: MLP

Spoiler: Original Fiction
    Show
    The Lost Dragon: A story about a priest who finds a baby dragon in his church and decides to protect them.

2. - Top - End - #542
    Ettin in the Playground

HalflingWizardGirl

Quote Originally Posted by Forum Explorer View Post
    Huh, I really don't know what to do with all these goats. Does anyone here know how to repair stuff? Like greenhouses and things like that? Moonshadow shouted.

"Erm..."
    Choro raises her hoof, even though she's standing comparably right next to Moonshadow. Still the little mare tries to smile at her senior, looking as enthusiastic as she can after a long day's work. "I could probably muddle through something. I'm used to working odd jobs by now. What are you thinking?"

3. - Top - End - #543
    Colossus in the Playground

"Odd jobs? Moonlicious! Can you do a magic look at this for me?" Viridia held up the gem for Moonshadow. "With your monocle."

4. - Top - End - #544
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by DigoDragon View Post

Doc stops and steps around that hidden hole in front of the bus from earlier as he brings in the cuties first. He looks to see if Choro's dog is still around.
    Choro's big friendly pony-sized dog was currently happily licking at a part of the pile of stuff... specifically, the jewelry that formerly belonged to the horse-corpse.

A great stillness erupted over the goat heard. About sixty pairs of hourglass-shaped pupils stared back at her. Whatever thoughts were occurring in their goat-minds were entirely obscured by the flat expressions on each of their long faces.

"THIS UNIT CAN BE OF ASSISTANCE." shouted approximately fifty robots at the same time.

5. - Top - End - #545
    Spamalot in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Dalinale View Post
    Choro's big friendly pony-sized dog was currently happily licking at a part of the pile of stuff... specifically, the jewelry that formerly belonged to the horse-corpse.
    Doc will put down some water and food for the dog, Butch, since the poor thing's been alone here for the past four hours. Probably needs a quick walk before the party departs too... wait, why am I taking care of the dog? This was Choro's idea. He still feeds the dog.

Doc walks over to Thanatos while Butch is eating. "Hey, so uh... thanks for not stabbing us in the back up to this point, T. Now that the factory is just a memory, what do you plan to do?"
    Digo Dragon - Artist
    D&D 5e Homebrew: My Little Pony Races

6. - Top - End - #546
    Ogre in the Playground

Doc will put down some water and food for the dog, Butch, since the poor thing's been alone here for the past four hours. Probably needs a quick walk before the party departs too... wait, why am I taking care of the dog? This was Choro's idea. He still feeds the dog.
    The great shaggy dog looks at the water placed down for him, looks up at Doc happily, and proceeds to start munching on the snow on the ground with apparent joy.

Doc walks over to Thanatos while Butch is eating. "Hey, so uh... thanks for not stabbing us in the back up to this point, T. Now that the factory is just a memory, what do you plan to do?"
    Thanatos, who was watching the huge mutt carefully, turned towards Doc.

"Now that Equestria has been saved,"
    he said dryly, "evacuating my family from Oakville, permanently, is next. I have no interest in Sari's fate and I intend on leaving it up to your group."
    Last edited by Dalinale; 2018-01-12 at 09:37 PM.

7. - Top - End - #547

Thanatos, who was watching the huge mutt carefully, turned towards Doc.
    "Now that Equestria has been saved," he said dryly, "evacuating my family from Oakville, permanently, is next. I have no interest in Sari's fate and I intend on leaving it up to your group."
    "Well Sari is with your kin, so I probably should come along so she's not left unsupervised," Doc said. "Sides, your family might need medical attention so they can leave and the town doesn't have a dedicated medic. We could probably hitch a ride on Vaughn to get there."
    Last edited by DigoDragon; 2018-01-12 at 09:49 PM.
    Digo Dragon - Artist

8. - Top - End - #548
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Inspector Valin View Post

"Erm..."
    Choro raises her hoof, even though she's standing comparably right next to Moonshadow. Still the little mare tries to smile at her senior, looking as enthusiastic as she can after a long day's work. "I could probably muddle through something. I'm used to working odd jobs by now. What are you thinking?"
    Well we've found a lot of strays over the last few days. Loopy Lu, herds of goats, a bunch of ponies with that zebra girl,
    the Mosses. And more. I'm thinking that Cabbagetown wasn't destroyed, it was harvested. And all of that equipment is just sitting there, ready to be used. Why not resettle the place using these droids as guards slash labor? Give all those people and animals a place to make a home in.

A great stillness erupted over the goat heard. About sixty pairs of hourglass-shaped pupils stared back at her. Whatever thoughts were occurring in their goat-minds were entirely obscured by the flat expressions on each of their long faces.

"THIS UNIT CAN BE OF ASSISTANCE." shouted approximately fifty robots at the same time.
    Ah, Moonshadow sighed happily. A big explosion, some saved lives, and now an army of loyal robots. Today's been a good day.
    Show
    Spoiler: Check out my fanfiction[URL="https://www.fanfiction.net/u/7493788/Forum-Explorer"
    Show
    here[/URL]

Show
    The Lost Dragon: A story about a priest who finds a baby dragon in his church and decides to protect them.

9. - Top - End - #549
    Ogre in the Playground

"Well Sari is with your kin, so I probably should come along so she's not left unsupervised," Doc said. "Sides, your family might need medical attention so they can leave and the town doesn't have a dedicated medic. We could probably hitch a ride on Vaughn to get there."
    Thanatos glanced at the huge robot, which was lying on the snowy street like some kind of huge crab half-buried on a beach, it's single eye staring at the rest of the group and otherwise very still.

"Is there a reason why we cannot use the bus?" he asked, sounding annoyed to a very slight degree, "Surely that would allow us to bring more supplies to them."

Well we've found a lot of strays over the last few days. Loopy Lu, herds of goats, a bunch of ponies with that zebra girl,
    the Mosses. And more. I'm thinking that Cabbagetown wasn't destroyed, it was harvested. And all of that equipment is just sitting there, ready to be used. Why not resettle the place using these droids as guards slash labor? Give all those people and animals a place to make a home in.
    Moonshadow heard a few half-hearted 'beaahs' from the goat herd. Some of the older, nastier looking ones didn't seem thrilled about the whole idea. However, the old one-eyed one that bowed before her a few hours ago approached her, followed by six others of similar size, albeit looking much younger. The big-horned elder one, with a bleat, motioned it's head towards one of his subordinates, who produced a large brown map from a small cardboard box attached to it's back by several layers of clear tape, and carefully laid in on the ground after clearing it of snow. It appeared to Moonshadow to be a road map of the immediate area that seemed extraordinarily well cared for; after a few moments, another goat spat up a pen and gently placed it on the ground below. It was clear from sense of expectation she was getting that the goats were expecting directions; not orders, there was likely no chance of that going through, but the old one-eyed goat seemed to understand what she was saying and was looking for a answer.

Ah, Moonshadow sighed happily. A big explosion, some saved lives, and now an army of loyal robots. Today's been a good day.
    Strata, who had managed to obtain a case of hard ice tea from the goats, made a noise that sort of sounded like a giggle and offered Moonshadow a bright yellow can of the stuff.

10. - Top - End - #550

Thanatos glanced at the huge robot, which was lying on the snowy street like some kind of huge crab half-buried on a beach, it's single eye staring at the rest of the group and otherwise very still.

"Is there a reason why we cannot use the bus?" he asked, sounding annoyed to a very slight degree, "Surely that would allow us to bring more supplies to them."
    "We certainly can ride the bus," Doc says. "However, they are heading to the hospital first to pick up a few passengers before turning around for Oakville. If you're okay with the side trip out of the way, then we can do that. I can drop some of the cuties off with Dr. Stitcheart. They'll probably do more good helping patients than just sitting in a container."
    Digo Dragon - Artist

11. - Top - End - #551
    Ettin in the Playground

HalflingWizardGirl

Choro snorts a little at Moonshadow's reaction. Something about the goats bleeting, the robot chorus and the older mare seeming so satisfied at it all makes her laugh, but in a good way. It was nice to see, a strange sort of reassurance after everything else that's happened. She nods to Moon, eyes warm, "It sounds like a good idea. I'm not sure what I can do to help, but you know I'll be there if something comes up."

What should she do now? It's hard to think when you're tired. Choro plods across the ground, before a thought strikes her. She makes her way to the three beings who had come with them without technically being part of the 'salvage group'. "I just wanted to say thank you, Ms. Knife. And to you too, Professor, Mr Bertly. You didn't have to come out here with us. It was nice that you did. I appreciate that."

Piece spoken, Choro trots on, seemingly a touch unsure of what she should be doing inthis moment before finally noticing Sparkler. The mare's eyes widen, then she chuckles. "You... need a tune up. Come here." A succession of items rise up from her maintanance kit, along with some metal and spare components. This is one bot who seems to truly need the repair work.

Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    'tia's trumpets, I am off today. Sorry this took so long guys. It's not great but I wanted to get something up

12. - Top - End - #552
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Hazuki View Post
    "Odd jobs? Moonlicious! Can you do a magic look at this for me?" Viridia held up the gem for Moonshadow. "With your monocle."
    Oh, sorry, Viridia, I'll be right with you. Moonshadow called.

Moonshadow heard a few half-hearted 'beaahs' from the goat herd. Some of the older, nastier looking ones didn't seem thrilled about the whole idea. However, the old one-eyed one that bowed before her a few hours ago approached her, followed by six others of similar size, albeit looking much younger. The big-horned elder one, with a bleat, motioned it's head towards one of his subordinates, who produced a large brown map from a small cardboard box attached to it's back by several layers of clear tape, and carefully laid in on the ground after clearing it of snow. It appeared to Moonshadow to be a road map of the immediate area that seemed extraordinarily well cared for; after a few moments, another goat spat up a pen and gently placed it on the ground below. It was clear from sense of expectation she was getting that the goats were expecting directions; not orders, there was likely no chance of that going through, but the old one-eyed goat seemed to understand what she was saying and was looking for a answer.

Strata, who had managed to obtain a case of hard ice tea from the goats, made a noise that sort of sounded like a giggle and offered Moonshadow a bright yellow can of the stuff.
    Right, if you're interested in settling down there, then here's the location. Moonshadow said, marking it down on the map. But you guys might have your own homes to get to. Right? she added, thanking Strata and taking a can. She sipped on it, as she made her way over to Viridia to inspect her gemstone with the monocle.
    Show
    Show
    here[/URL]

Show

13. - Top - End - #553
    Ogre in the Playground

"We certainly can ride the bus," Doc says. "However, they are heading to the hospital first to pick up a few passengers before turning around for Oakville. If you're okay with the side trip out of the way, then we can do that. I can drop some of the cuties off with Dr. Stitcheart. They'll probably do more good helping patients than just sitting in a container."
    Thanatos certainly seemed to mind the side trip, but he nodded regardless.

What should she do now? It's hard to think when you're tired. Choro plods across the ground, before a thought strikes her. She makes her way to the three beings who had come with them without technically being part of the 'salvage group'. "I just wanted to say thank you, Ms. Knife. And to you too, Professor, Mr Bertly. You didn't have to come out here with us. It was nice that you did. I appreciate that."
    Fan Knife, crouched on top of the bus and still appearing to be trying to take a nap, flicked a ear in response without removing the hat on her face.

"I had to." Strata replied, smiling as she glanced at Choro, "Seeing the world, and all. I even got a baseball bat that's almost as ugly as I am."

Piece spoken, Choro trots on, seemingly a touch unsure of what she should be doing inthis moment before finally noticing Sparkler. The mare's eyes widen, then she chuckles. "You... need a tune up. Come here." A succession of items rise up from her maintanance kit, along with some metal and spare components. This is one bot who seems to truly need the repair work.
    The hulking machine was terribly damaged from it's encounter with the ooze and there were great rends in it's armor plating.

[A single Mechanic's check determines how much is healed from a expenditure of Scrap Metal to repair the robot; by default, assume that one Scrap Metal piece heals 15 when used. Sparkler has no crippled limbs, but the total damage it has taken exceeds 400 HP.]

Right, if you're interested in settling down there, then here's the location. Moonshadow said, marking it down on the map. But you guys might have your own homes to get to. Right? she added, thanking Strata and taking a can.
    Moonshadow got a few bleats in reply.

She sipped on it, as she made her way over to Viridia to inspect her gemstone with the monocle.
    The tea had a slight lemon flavor that accented the underlying taste of the onset of a diabetic coma. There was enough sugar in it to be slightly crunchy.

With the monocle, Viridia's gem simply looked magnificent; it produced a foggy, indistinct light the same color as what the ocean appears to be under a moonlit night from a poor vantage point. Or, in less poetic terms, it looked like a lump of silver with indistinct edges, like a cloud, while soft swirls of cyan and purple were present and shifted slightly in faint spiral patterns. The hazy light dripped from the gem like a heavy gas, although it dispersed into wisps before it could condense on the ground or Viridia.

[Going to ask for a INT roll.]

14. - Top - End - #554
    Titan in the Playground

Moonshadow got a few bleats in reply.

The tea had a slight lemon flavor that accented the underlying taste of the onset of a diabetic coma. There was enough sugar in it to be slightly crunchy.

With the monocle, Viridia's gem simply looked magnificent; it produced a foggy, indistinct light the same color as what the ocean appears to be under a moonlit night from a poor vantage point. Or, in less poetic terms, it looked like a lump of silver with indistinct edges, like a cloud, while soft swirls of cyan and purple were present and shifted slightly in faint spiral patterns. The hazy light dripped from the gem like a heavy gas, although it dispersed into wisps before it could condense on the ground or Viridia.

[Going to ask for a INT roll.]
    I'll take that as a maybe.

It had been a long hungry day. Some sugar was just what the doctor had ordered. Moonshadow munched/drank her drink while she looked at the gem. Hmm, well I'm definitely seeing something here. she said, as she tried to figure out what it was.

Int (1d10)[6] vs 6
    Show
    Show
    here[/URL]

Show

15. - Top - End - #555
    Ogre in the Playground

It had been a long hungry day. Some sugar was just what the doctor had ordered. Moonshadow munched/drank her drink while she looked at the gem. Hmm, well I'm definitely seeing something here. she said, as she tried to figure out what it was.

Int [roll0] vs 6
    The longer Moonshadow stared, the more her brain focused on the concept of the thing dripping light in Viridia's hooves. Was it a geode, a egg, the heart of some weird beast? Perhaps it would be best to just crack it open and see what spills out, or...

...she didn't have to do that. Yeah, the longer she looked at it, the more her thoughts were getting derailed, and she was able to recognized that before she started to try and move for it. It didn't feel like... a intentional invasion, but more like as if she had just opted to stare into the sun for a few seconds too long and she was still getting afterimages after blinking a few times.

[INT was actually rolled as a reactionary check.]
    Last edited by Dalinale; 2018-01-14 at 07:53 AM.

16. - Top - End - #556

Thanatos certainly seemed to mind the side trip, but he nodded regardless.
    "Alright, let's get stuff inside and packed to make that trip back to the hospital," Doc says, slightly louder so that others can hear him. He grabs more of the loot pile to bring it on board the bus.

"I had to." Strata replied, smiling as she glanced at Choro, "Seeing the world, and all. I even got a baseball bat that's almost as ugly as I am."
    Doc patted her gently on the shoulder as he passed by her. "But more than enough brains to make looks superfluous," he added in compliment.

On the bus, Doc packs things in corners and under seats to try and make room since there will be a lot of stuff coming back. He then puts the cases of cuties in the back and opens them a bit to let them have a little more elbow room. He sits down with them, picking a few at random to examine their health to ensure they're all healthy.

"Well, little cuties, if I read the documents right you all are great at empathy. It's your special talent to comfort the wounded and sick. I know a place with such folks, so I'm wondering how many of you would like to express your talents there? You'd have lots of attention and meet lots of different ponies and griffons, zebras, horses... you get the idea."
    Digo Dragon - Artist

17. - Top - End - #557
    Ettin in the Playground

HalflingWizardGirl

Choro hums, focusing on the repairs to the hulking security-bot. It really had taken a hefty beating at the viral monster's tentacles. The little unicorn hums to herself, taking it slw. After everything she's been through lately this really is quite relaxing.

Show
    (1d100)[49]Mechanics 64. Here's hoping this doesn't go apple shaped!

18. - Top - End - #558
    Ogre in the Playground

Doc patted her gently on the shoulder as he passed by her. "But more than enough brains to make looks superfluous," he added in compliment.
    For a brief moment, Strata's eyes grew soft, but then she snorted and took another sip of her drink.

"That was a joke. I still got it." she replied, and proceeded to wiggle her eyebrows suggestively.

On the bus, Doc packs things in corners and under seats to try and make room since there will be a lot of stuff coming back. He then puts the cases of cuties in the back and opens them a bit to let them have a little more elbow room. He sits down with them, picking a few at random to examine their health to ensure they're all healthy.
    Out of the six, two were bloated females, one was just a normal-looking female, while the rest were males, with only one being especially thin. One of the bloated females had horns, and one of the males had a set of tiny wings, but otherwise the rest were normal. None of them were near any foals, so they were probably a good target group. The two fat ones were content to mostly waddle around in place, while the rest of the healthy ones were split between paying attention to him and playing inane games with each other, dispite the lack of enrichment materials in the container. The thin male, by contrast, was mostly huddled in a corner and didn't seem to be interacting with any of the others.

"Well, little cuties, if I read the documents right you all are great at empathy. It's your special talent to comfort the wounded and sick. I know a place with such folks, so I'm wondering how many of you would like to express your talents there? You'd have lots of attention and meet lots of different ponies and griffons, zebras, horses... you get the idea."
    Doc was instantly met with a wave of babbling that ranged from 'Yus sew, Mistah!' to 'Pwease, pick babbah!' to 'Hewwow, nice mistah.' to 'Huu huu, no wike cowd floorsies.' to 'Wewhs bwokies?' to more incoherent individual babbling such as what was coming from the mothers with foals and the younger cuties that seemed to want to hear their names again. In all, however, the vast majority of them seemed to recognize what he was asking, mostly the ones that didn't seem to be caring for young or paired up.

Choro hums, focusing on the repairs to the hulking security-bot. It really had taken a hefty beating at the viral monster's tentacles. The little unicorn hums to herself, taking it slw. After everything she's been through lately this really is quite relaxing.

Show
    [roll0]Mechanics 64. Here's hoping this doesn't go apple shaped!
    In the end, the security bot was mostly apple shaped, in that it was somewhere close to it's original shape. Working on the giant robot was really more like dealing with a piece of Stable engineering more than anything else; it barely resembled a traditional Mr. Handy on the inside, but it was the outside that really mattered here.

[Sparkler is now at max health! Also, 18 pieces of scrap metal was used up in healing it, so she could probably deduct that from her total.]
    Last edited by Dalinale; 2018-01-16 at 07:10 AM.

19. - Top - End - #559

The thin male, by contrast, was mostly huddled in a corner and didn't seem to be interacting with any of the others.

In all, however, the vast majority of them seemed to recognize what he was asking, mostly the ones that didn't seem to be caring for young or paired up.
    He makes a copy of the names, marking off the more enthusiastic ones willing to accept the call. Doc then puts down some water and food for them, as well as some random harmless things for them to play with just to keep them entertained. He focuses now on the thin one that isn't being social. Seems odd, so he picks that one up.

"Hello. Are you feeling alright?" he asked, offering a piece of apple.
    Digo Dragon - Artist

20. - Top - End - #560
    Ogre in the Playground

He makes a copy of the names, marking off the more enthusiastic ones willing to accept the call.
    Hunter, Meadow, Marble, Honey Bee, Shrimp, Azure... all these cuties seemed to be the most even-tempered of the lot, and Doc only heard them repeat a phrase once or twice, each.

Doc then puts down some water and food for them, as well as some random harmless things for them to play with just to keep them entertained. He focuses now on the thin one that isn't being social. Seems odd, so he picks that one up.

"Hello. Are you feeling alright?" he asked, offering a piece of apple.
    The cutie in question, Thimble, seemed surprised at both the attention and the offering of food, and silently started to chew on it. It didn't speak, even when prompted to, and gave him a paranoid look before each small bite, as if there was a possibility that the food would vanish if it didn't pay attention to it.
    Last edited by Dalinale; 2018-01-17 at 10:02 PM.

21. - Top - End - #561

Hunter, Meadow, Marble, Honey Bee, Shrimp, Azure... all these cuties seemed to be the most even-tempered of the lot, and Doc only heard them repeat a phrase once or twice, each.
    Excellent. Doc last saw Hazel with Choro, so that cutie might still be with her. He's okay with that.

The cutie in question, Thimble, seemed surprised at both the attention and the offering of food, and silently started to chew on it. It didn't speak, even when prompted to, and gave him a paranoid look before each small bite, as if there was a possibility that the food would vanish if it didn't pay attention to it.
    Doc patiently let Thimble eat, just observing for now. When Thimble finishes. Doc speaks softly. "How are you feeling, Thimble?"

(Medicine to work out his issue? (1d100)[90] vs. 95)
    Last edited by DigoDragon; 2018-01-17 at 11:03 PM.
    Digo Dragon - Artist

22. - Top - End - #562
    Ogre in the Playground

Doc patiently let Thimble eat, just observing for now. When Thimble finishes. Doc speaks softly. "How are you feeling, Thimble?"
    The cutie's attempts at eating the apple looked pained; sometime it winced after chewing it. The cutie did not reply verbally and seemed intent on eating his meal.

(Medicine to work out his issue? [roll0] vs. 95)
    Thimble looked like he was on the absolute bottom rung of the pecking order, given by the light scarring on his legs and his slightly malformed ears; given that there were no rats in Crunchmunch, the light patches of missing fur and scarring probably came from his fellow cuties. Thimble was also very quiet and just shook in place as he was poked and prodded, as apposed to talking, like every other cutie on the bus, including the ones too young to speak.

Doc then felt a sudden jerk from under his hooves; one of the pegasi was apparently hooking themselves up to the bus.

23. - Top - End - #563
    Titan in the Playground

The longer Moonshadow stared, the more her brain focused on the concept of the thing dripping light in Viridia's hooves. Was it a geode, a egg, the heart of some weird beast? Perhaps it would be best to just crack it open and see what spills out, or...

...she didn't have to do that. Yeah, the longer she looked at it, the more her thoughts were getting derailed, and she was able to recognized that before she started to try and move for it. It didn't feel like... a intentional invasion, but more like as if she had just opted to stare into the sun for a few seconds too long and she was still getting afterimages after blinking a few times.

[INT was actually rolled as a reactionary check.]
    Whoa, okay. I don't know what would have happened, but there's definitely a something from staring at it too long. So it's magic, and it's volatile. Maybe Choro could tell you more. Moonshadow said.
    Show
    Show
    here[/URL]

Show

24. - Top - End - #564
    Colossus in the Playground

"Okay, got it, thanks." Viridia said to Moonshadow, then took in a deep breath. "Choro I need you to do magic on a thing!"

25. - Top - End - #565

Thimble looked like he was on the absolute bottom rung of the pecking order, given by the light scarring on his legs and his slightly malformed ears; given that there were no rats in Crunchmunch, the light patches of missing fur and scarring probably came from his fellow cuties. Thimble was also very quiet and just shook in place as he was poked and prodded, as apposed to talking, like every other cutie on the bus, including the ones too young to speak.
    Doc gently pats Thimble to assure him it'll be alright. He'll keep Thimble with him for now, so he's separate from the others. Interesting, there is a pecking order and apparently cuties are capable of being mean. Would not have guessed that with this group, but good to take notes down on this finding!

The jerking motion of the bus alerts Doc that it's soon take off time. He'll put Thimble on his shoulder and go out to help bring in the rest of the pile. He'll hold on to the rest of the general stuff so it's kept cataloged in case someone speaks up later to wanting something like the boots. They are nice boots.

"Moonshadow, are we gonna tie some robots down on the roof and have the rest follow?" he asks.
    Digo Dragon - Artist

26. - Top - End - #566
    Ettin in the Playground

HalflingWizardGirl

"But I'm tired..." Choro moans as she trots towards the bus beside Sparkler. It had indeed been a very long day. There's a lot still to worry about but right now all Choro really wants to do is sleep.

Spoiler
    Show
    You know, I really need to get Choro something to let her Detect Magic or Identify. There is nothing in the rules for that and it would be so useful.

Anyway, figure she'll take a look at Viridia's shiney thing on the bus. Failing that, she'll go borrow Stitchheart's basement lab and all the magical analysis equipment down there. (1d100)[77] Science 85.

27. - Top - End - #567
    Titan in the Playground

Doc gently pats Thimble to assure him it'll be alright. He'll keep Thimble with him for now, so he's separate from the others. Interesting, there is a pecking order and apparently cuties are capable of being mean. Would not have guessed that with this group, but good to take notes down on this finding!

The jerking motion of the bus alerts Doc that it's soon take off time. He'll put Thimble on his shoulder and go out to help bring in the rest of the pile. He'll hold on to the rest of the general stuff so it's kept cataloged in case someone speaks up later to wanting something like the boots. They are nice boots.

"Moonshadow, are we gonna tie some robots down on the roof and have the rest follow?" he asks.
    As one of the pegasi pulling the thing, I vote no to that. I'll give the directions to Cabbagetown with orders to repair the facility. We can start organizing who wants to actually move in there later.
    Show
    Show
    here[/URL]

Show

28. - Top - End - #568

As one of the pegasi pulling the thing, I vote no to that. I'll give the directions to Cabbagetown with orders to repair the facility. We can start organizing who wants to actually move in there later.
    "Okie Doki Loki," Doc replies.

He sees Choro and points to the pile of clothes, rags and such he brought in. "You could make a bed out of the old clothes we found."
    Digo Dragon - Artist

29. - Top - End - #569
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Hazuki View Post
    "Okay, got it, thanks." Viridia said to Moonshadow, then took in a deep breath. "Choro I need you to do magic on a thing!"
    Hey, you can do magic, too. Probably more magic then what she can do; I mean, look at her, she's tired!

Doc gently pats Thimble to assure him it'll be alright. He'll keep Thimble with him for now, so he's separate from the others. Interesting, there is a pecking order and apparently cuties are capable of being mean. Would not have guessed that with this group, but good to take notes down on this finding! The jerking motion of the bus alerts Doc that it's soon take off time. He'll put Thimble on his shoulder and go out to help bring in the rest of the pile.
    The cutie looked stunned for a few moments, but then nestled on Doc's shoulder, close to his neck. It mumbled something that was close to 'Thwank nue daddah.' and promptly began to snore.

He'll hold on to the rest of the general stuff so it's kept cataloged in case someone speaks up later to wanting something like the boots. They are nice boots.

"But I'm tired..." Choro moans as she trots towards the bus beside Sparkler. It had indeed been a very long day. There's a lot still to worry about but right now all Choro really wants to do is sleep.

Spoiler
    Show
    You know, I really need to get Choro something to let her Detect Magic or Identify. There is nothing in the rules for that and it would be so useful.

Anyway, figure she'll take a look at Viridia's shiney thing on the bus. Failing that, she'll go borrow Stitchheart's basement lab and all the magical analysis equipment down there. [roll0] Science 85.
    The shiny thing was... weird! Strata glanced at Choro's predicament, and quickly followed her into the bus, and assisted her with some of the more basic aspects of studying the thing. After a few moments, the truth of the object became less cloudy; it was a enchanted object that clearly was naturally stable, did not appear to have any distinct artificial markings on it, and seemed to be producing it's own power as apposed to be leaching off something else; all indicative of powerful, permanent magical effects taking place before her. Normally, this would make it a anomaly by it's very nature, but there was another explanation, one that Strata was slow to state.

"This is probably a shamanistic fetish." Strata said, sounding as if she sobered up immediately at the realization, "A really nice one, too. And it's occupied. Choro, unless you have talent at lithomancy, I'm going to suggest that this thing is put in a box and kept there until we have bomb disposal equipment and a shaman. I have studied a few of these, and I know this one is out of our league. This gem is powerful enough to be used as the focus of a mid-sized megaspell, and right now, it's being used to bind a spirit."

Strata then took a nearby rag from the floor and patted her forehead down, giving the shiny lump a glance containing more caution than what she gave to anything in the deathtrap they just came out of.

Moonshadow saw that Stellar was motioning towards her; she was clearly wanting the bus to start moving, goats and robots be damned. It was starting to get colder, now, due to the sputtering flames of the factory starting to die down and the passage of time towards the midday, so she likely had a point.
    Last edited by Dalinale; 2018-01-22 at 02:27 AM.

30. - Top - End - #570
    Titan in the Playground

Moonshadow nods to Stellar, and turns to the robots.

Okay, I want all of you robots to begin heading to Cabbagetown. Once you are there, begin basic maintenance on yourselves and the equipment present at the location. Now for some general rules. You can only defend yourselves and each other if anything is trying to attack you or steal you. Unless the aggressor is a child of any species, then you are not to fight back.

As for the goats and anyone else who isn't getting on board, you're welcome to come to Cabbagetown, and help create a new town. Or you can go wherever you want. Just don't damage my robots. Ah, but a little gift for you before we go. I'm still not trusting any of the food from that place, but if you want to risk it, here.
    Moonshadow says, offering the food she had found. She then makes sure the robots know where Cabbagetown is, before hooking herself up to the sky wagon.
    Show
    Show
    here[/URL]

Show