New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 22 of 50 FirstFirst ... 12131415161718192021222324252627282930313247 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #631
    Spamalot in the Playground

Default Re: Fallout Equestria: Tarts and Tribulations

Quote Originally Posted by Inspector Valin View Post
    "You know, this would be the ideal moment for something Evil to attack the town."

Choro sighs wistfully at the thought, before elaborating for her friends. "You have a lot of heavily armed ponies, and a would be hero. Everypony could come together, settle their differences, and things might actually start calming down a little."
    "Don't jinx our luck there, Choro," Doc said, "Cause that sounds eerily like how it would happen and I'm done with mutant monsters for today. Rather just a peaceful discussion settle things."

Quote Originally Posted by Forum Explorer View Post
    I'd rather her stay here. Her dubious sanity aside, Oakville does need leadership and we certainly aren't doing it.
    Half a thought of that, why don't we just sneak the Olives out?
    "I reckon that however this ends, the Olives will come after Livewire for personal revenge. Don't know that she should stick around if that turns out to be true. As for sneaking them out, I don't know that they're a stealthy bunch. Especially when Live is in that meeting trying to rile up the townsfolk to shoot them all. Be better to defuse the situation before it sparks off and the Olive can walk out or sail on that busted houseboat they're hiding on."

Doc looks around. "Where's Viridia? She still at the bus? We need to break up that meeting now."
    Digo Dragon - Artist
    D&D 5e Homebrew: My Little Pony Races

2. - Top - End - #632
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by DigoDragon View Post
    "I'm sure Choro is well aware of that, but if I know her, she's going to insist," Doc says with a soft-spoken voice.
    Stellar seemed more or less aware of that, but she still looked liked she found the situation down-heartening.

Quote Originally Posted by Hazuki View Post
    "Do you think I'd be able to pull off some cool stuff in Enclave armor? I'm thinking, well, the fact that it's great, but also, those things require a ton of power, right? That could work freaking amazingly with the cool stuff you've taught me."
    Fan Knife seemed to think otherwise, given the way she winced at the suggestion.

"It would be nice, but there'd be two problems with that."
    the filly said, "The first one would be that you would need someone to train you how to use it, and the second would be that you'd need to be a lot better at dodging to avoid getting shot at everyone who sees a pegasus flying around in Enclave power armor. You'd be better off with something a old set of royal guard armor, if you want something more impressive than riot gear."

What is Abbaas' problem, anyway? We saved him from the Reaver thing already.
    And he knows that the Olives are manipulating his sister. So, the Olive's are his problem, actually. Funny how life works, isn't it?

I didn't say I want to turn into a ghoul. I mean, Equestria alone was filled with all kinds of awesome magic stuff, right? I bet somebody somewhere figured out immortality before the war.
    Well, the quest to living longer's been going on since ponies lived in huts to when they were making robots. There was that one ancient-looking donkey back at the hospital who was probably, what, three generations removed from the apocalypse, and that just came from access to healthcare like Stitchheart. Actual bona fide immortality probably isn't achievable without time-traveling bullcrap, eating some kind of magic fruit, body-hopping your decedents, that kind of stuff. It might just be easier to shove a bunch of caps in front of Nightcore's boss and ask to be turned into a dragon, or something like that. I mean, those guys are wizards, right? I'd bet if you went through a book about bad people who sacrificed a lot for the chance for immortality, you'd see the phrase 'wizard' a lot.

"Mmm. If hanging around with crazy ponies was a problem for me, I would probably be somewhere else right now." Choro winks at Doc before nodding to Stellar "Good order and keeping ponies safe are what I do. I'm... not sure what I can add to this situation, but I can use illusion and stun bolts to incapacitate if I have to."
    "She's probably laid traps all over the place." Stellar said, staring at the town's meeting-place with clear annoyance, as if she was trying to burn Livewire with laser vision, "We should probably establish a safe place for us to lead her to, in case it gets ugly, like somewhere she hasn't been allowed to go."

Half a thought of that, why don't we just sneak the Olives out?
    Stellar glanced up at the skies, and then at the town gate.

"That'd likely get Livewire to try and chase after them. She has Talon mercenaries, right? There's no way the Olive's could get out of here without her chasing them down in this weather, if they use their caravan to get out. And I don't trust them enough to ferry them around town in the bus."

"I reckon that however this ends, the Olives will come after Livewire for personal revenge. Don't know that she should stick around if that turns out to be true. As for sneaking them out, I don't know that they're a stealthy bunch. Especially when Live is in that meeting trying to rile up the townsfolk to shoot them all. Be better to defuse the situation before it sparks off and the Olive can walk out or sail on that busted houseboat they're hiding on."
    "I'm pretty sure Livewire's hated the Olives and Sari just for what happened at Sunnyside." Stellar replied dryly, "Honestly, I'm more worried about the Olives, because if they tried the same kind of gathering they did at the hotel, Livewire would probably just throw grenades into the crowd and then cry about killing the kids afterward."
    Last edited by Dalinale; 2018-02-09 at 07:15 AM.

3. - Top - End - #633
    Ettin in the Playground

HalflingWizardGirl

Choro's attention has largely turned to Moonshadow at her suggestion of subterfuge. The little wizard hums. "I could teleport some of them out. I'd need to make multiple trips though. But if you were able to fly some of them out covertly too..."

Of course, that logic would also allow her to teleport herself onto the boat. Why wasn't it working again? If they could get it working, it could be the safest path out of here for the Olives: northern snow was enough to stop all but the most dedicated fliers. Choro turns to Doc, "How many are aboard, Doctor? Getting them out of Oakville would be harder, but between Ms Moon and I, we could probably evacuate the ship. especially if Livewire and the townsponies are distracted." It's worth considering at the least

4. - Top - End - #634

To Choro, Doc says "There is about 7 of them left, plus Sari and an unconscious unicorn needing medical attention. We could fix the house boat motor if you want to go that route rather than teleport them all."

"Right now, Livewire's strength is in the town listening to her. We take away her support, we take away her power to control the situation," Doc says with confidence. "Once we have control, we get the Olives out of town and then figure out what to do with Live. She might decide to leave with her Talon friends and I'd be ok with that."

He looks in the direction of the bus. "Let's get Viridia and interrupt the meeting. V can talk Live down while we convince the locals to let the Olives go. Sound like a plan y'all?"
    Last edited by DigoDragon; 2018-02-09 at 08:18 AM.

5. - Top - End - #635
    Colossus in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Dalinale View Post
    Fan Knife seemed to think otherwise, given the way she winced at the suggestion.

"It would be nice, but there'd be two problems with that."
    the filly said, "The first one would be that you would need someone to train you how to use it, and the second would be that you'd need to be a lot better at dodging to avoid getting shot at everyone who sees a pegasus flying around in Enclave power armor. You'd be better off with something a old set of royal guard armor, if you want something more impressive than riot gear."
    "Couldn't I just give it a paint job and a few ornaments or something? I don't think most ponies really know Power Armor that well...but, if you insist. What's royal guard armor?"

And he knows that the Olives are manipulating his sister. So, the Olive's are his problem, actually. Funny how life works, isn't it?
    Does he even like his siter?

Well, the quest to living longer's been going on since ponies lived in huts to when they were making robots. There was that one ancient-looking donkey back at the hospital who was probably, what, three generations removed from the apocalypse, and that just came from access to healthcare like Stitchheart. Actual bona fide immortality probably isn't achievable without time-traveling bullcrap, eating some kind of magic fruit, body-hopping your decedents, that kind of stuff. It might just be easier to shove a bunch of caps in front of Nightcore's boss and ask to be turned into a dragon, or something like that. I mean, those guys are wizards, right? I'd bet if you went through a book about bad people who sacrificed a lot for the chance for immortality, you'd see the phrase 'wizard' a lot.
    I mean...is there magic to turn into a dragon? I'm pretty attached to my body anyway, but I think, if that were a thing, it'd be a pre-war thing, and there'd be a bunch of stories about pony-dragons being used as infantry.

6. - Top - End - #636
    Ogre in the Playground

Choro's attention has largely turned to Moonshadow at her suggestion of subterfuge. The little wizard hums. "I could teleport some of them out. I'd need to make multiple trips though. But if you were able to fly some of them out covertly too..."
    He looks in the direction of the bus. "Let's get Viridia and interrupt the meeting. V can talk Live down while we convince the locals to let the Olives go. Sound like a plan y'all?"
    After hearing something like a plan, Stellar ascended back into the air; she looked like she was waiting for Moonshadow to do the same, possibly because Stellar lacked the ability to see in the dark.

"Couldn't I just give it a paint job and a few ornaments or something? I don't think most ponies really know Power Armor that well...but, if you insist. What's royal guard armor?"

"I mean, you could probably give a suit a gold paint job and remove the helmet, and most ponies would just assume you're wearing nice armor, but that means you're just wearing fancy armor."
    Fan Knife replied, giving Viridia sort of a strange look, "It doesn't matter if they even know it's power armor or not, most ponies just know that anything resembling a pegasus they don't know wearing power armor means the Enclave."

Fan Knife paused.

"As for the royal guard armor, it was the only type of regularly produced enchanted armor made in Equestria before they made power armor, and they made several types of them, so it's more of a category, like power armor. Some suits have embedded spells in them that could be triggered, like one to basically make it sound like you're speaking in a megaphone. They stopped making them after the war started, because they were too expensive and heavy to be standard equipment, and because the royal guard wasn't trained for a war, but they didn't become ornamental pieces overnight, and because they were enchanted for durable, there's more around then you'd expect. You should still be able to track some down, if you look in the right places, because most Equestrians just think it's fancy metal armor."

Does he even like his siter?
    I mean, he kinda has to at this point, wouldn't he?

I mean...is there magic to turn into a dragon? I'm pretty attached to my body anyway, but I think, if that were a thing, it'd be a pre-war thing, and there'd be a bunch of stories about pony-dragons being used as infantry.
    The magic to permanently polymorphing yourself into something way bigger than a pony is probably on the great big list of magic that's only been preformed a few times in Equestrian history, like other stuff that has to exist but no one does, like time travel or mass mind control or attempting to become a alicorn. Given that Equestria seemed to care more about stuff like mass-producing effects more than what those effects could be, stuff like power armor and cybernetics probably got the killing machine budget. Then again, some of those dragons who fought for the zebras could've been zebras who drank some hilariously overpowered potion to become a dragon for a few hours and no one bothered to check the corpses afterward, or the Equestrian government covered it up because the last thing it wanted it's citizens to know about to prevent panic. I don't know, honestly, I'm just coming up with ideas, it's just kind of a weird subject.
    Last edited by Dalinale; 2018-02-09 at 10:33 AM.

7. - Top - End - #637
    Titan in the Playground

Well we might as well ask her at least. Moonshadow said, following after Stellar.
    Spoiler: I'm a writer!
    Show
    Spoiler: Check out my fanfiction[URL="https://www.fanfiction.net/u/7493788/Forum-Explorer"
    Show
    here[/URL]
    ]Fate Stay Nano: Fate Stay Night x Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha

I Fell in Love with a Storm: MLP

Procrastination: MLP

Spoiler: Original Fiction
    Show
    The Lost Dragon: A story about a priest who finds a baby dragon in his church and decides to protect them.

8. - Top - End - #638

"As for the royal guard armor, it was the only type of regularly produced enchanted armor made in Equestria before they made power armor, and they made several types of them, so it's more of a category, like power armor. Some suits have embedded spells in them that could be triggered, like one to basically make it sound like you're speaking in a megaphone. They stopped making them after the war started, because they were too expensive and heavy to be standard equipment, and because the royal guard wasn't trained for a war, but they didn't become ornamental pieces overnight, and because they were enchanted for durable, there's more around then you'd expect. You should still be able to track some down, if you look in the right places, because most Equestrians just think it's fancy metal armor."
    "Is it as cool and powerful as power armor or nah? Did your homeland ever produce some kind of cool armor? ...and would it be offensive if I wore it?"

The magic to permanently polymorphing yourself into something way bigger than a pony is probably on the great big list of magic that's only been preformed a few times in Equestrian history, like other stuff that has to exist but no one does, like time travel or mass mind control or attempting to become a alicorn. Given that Equestria seemed to care more about stuff like mass-producing effects more than what those effects could be, stuff like power armor and cybernetics probably got the killing machine budget. Then again, some of those dragons who fought for the zebras could've been zebras who drank some hilariously overpowered potion to become a dragon for a few hours and no one bothered to check the corpses afterward, or the Equestrian government covered it up because the last thing it wanted it's citizens to know about to prevent panic. I don't know, honestly, I'm just coming up with ideas, it's just kind of a weird subject.
    Would I be able to change back into pony form and dragon form at will? Because sex will be a lot harder if I can't.

9. - Top - End - #639

"Since you two are faster, we'll meet up at the market place." Doc waves St Choro to come with him.

"Alright, we wait there for the pegasi. As much as barging in would be fun, we need to at least look the part of heroes."
    Last edited by DigoDragon; 2018-02-09 at 11:17 PM.
    Digo Dragon - Artist

10. - Top - End - #640
    Ogre in the Playground

Well we might as well ask her at least. Moonshadow said, following after Stellar.
    Viridia seemed to be talking with Fan Knife on the roof of the bus; Stellar seemed to see her as well, but looked like she was expecting Moonshadow to take the lead in fetching her.

"Is it as cool and powerful as power armor or nah? Did your homeland ever produce some kind of cool armor? ...and would it be offensive if I wore it?"
    Fan Knife shrugged.

"Some might call it a step down, but it's just as functional and somepony couldn't take you out with a anti-magic grenade. You're alicorns thought it was good enough for their own personal solders, if that means anything. As for special armor, my country created a kind of lamellar armor that consisted of metal and wood for it's nobility. It's main usefulness was that it was light and couldn't be pierced easily, but also that it could be maintained more easily than what armor of it's weight normally would, and that it was lighter than it looked and provided more flexibility than similar kinds of armor. I wouldn't find it offensive if you wore the suit I have, but I'd need to make sure you wouldn't die wearing it in a serious fight, and you have a long way to go before that."

Would I be able to change back into pony form and dragon form at will? Because sex will be a lot harder if I can't.
    Whatever you'd use to transform would probably appear as a loose scale or feather you could tear off or something subjective like that.

11. - Top - End - #641
    Titan in the Playground

Viridia seemed to be talking with Fan Knife on the roof of the bus; Stellar seemed to see her as well, but looked like she was expecting Moonshadow to take the lead in fetching her.

Fan Knife shrugged.

"Some might call it a step down, but it's just as functional and somepony couldn't take you out with a anti-magic grenade. You're alicorns thought it was good enough for their own personal solders, if that means anything. As for special armor, my country created a kind of lamellar armor that consisted of metal and wood for it's nobility. It's main usefulness was that it was light and couldn't be pierced easily, but also that it could be maintained more easily than what armor of it's weight normally would, and that it was lighter than it looked and provided more flexibility than similar kinds of armor. I wouldn't find it offensive if you wore the suit I have, but I'd need to make sure you wouldn't die wearing it in a serious fight, and you have a long way to go before that."

Whatever you'd use to transform would probably appear as a loose scale or feather you could tear off or something subjective like that.
    Hey Viridia, up to talking down a bloodthirsty mob? Or maybe it's just a mob in the making, I'm not sure. Either way,
    Livewire's in charge of it. Apparently.
    Moonshadow said, landing beside her.
    Show
    Spoiler: Check out my fanfiction[URL="https://www.fanfiction.net/u/7493788/Forum-Explorer"
    Show
    here[/URL]

Show
    The Lost Dragon: A story about a priest who finds a baby dragon in his church and decides to protect them.

12. - Top - End - #642

Doc makes his way over to the market where the crowds are gathered. He looks around to see the general mood of the town (PER (1d10)[6]), and listens to the conversation going on to see where they're at in the discussion.
    Digo Dragon - Artist

13. - Top - End - #643

Fan Knife shrugged.

"True. Are you up for training me to fight so that I won't die in a serious fight? More than what I've had already, I mean."

Hey Viridia, up to talking down a bloodthirsty mob? Or maybe it's just a mob in the making, I'm not sure. Either way,
    Livewire's in charge of it. Apparently.
    Moonshadow said, landing beside her.
    Viridia looked to Moonshadow and shrugged. "Yeah, okay. Mind coming with, Fan Knife?"

14. - Top - End - #644
    Titan in the Playground

"True. Are you up for training me to fight so that I won't die in a serious fight? More than what I've had already, I mean."

Viridia looked to Moonshadow and shrugged. "Yeah, okay. Mind coming with, Fan Knife?"
    Oooh, speaking of training, how'd you think I did when we were in the factory?
    Show
    Show
    here[/URL]

Show

15. - Top - End - #645
    Ogre in the Playground

Doc makes his way over to the market where the crowds are gathered. He looks around to see the general mood of the town (PER [roll0]), and listens to the conversation going on to see where they're at in the discussion.
    It looked like the entire town was packed into the former general store; close to fifty ponies strong, including a large family near the back that he didn't particularly recognize clustered near the back and what looked like a few from Kahikalani's crew mixed in. The lights were low and it was pretty clearly nearly as cold inside at it was out, but ponies bundled up and several apparently brought food with them, so this had clearly been going on for some time. Doc could spot Nightcore, Glorious Dawn, and Mirror off in the leftmost corner of the room apparently in their own conversation; Seaweed appeared to be with the tongueless old ghoul he'd met before, and she seemed occupied, like most of the town's adolescents, in his knickknack shop, with the ghoul in question looking serenely on at the children and likely ignoring the debate occurring. That covered most of the ponies he knew by name.

The center of the room, meanwhile, was entirely cleared and it looked like they were using the old tried and true method of using a simple wooden rod as a sort of talking stick and passing it between the interested parties in the middle; it looked like the conversation had just recently died down, given that the roar of sound died quite nearly when Doc began to focus on the conversation.

Of those parties, there were five; Salt Marsh, wearing a leg brace and visibly wounded, was standing due the efforts of a more robust blue-grey fisherstallion, who was similarly bearing light battle wounds and his salt-and-pepper beard appearing to have suffered some recent light scorching; Salt Marsh appeared visibly disgruntled by what was going on, while the fisherstallion appeared furious. Beside the duo was Amadi, who was currently wearing a light blue and grey checkered scarf; the zebra looked rather out of place in the middle of a democratic debate, let alone one mostly consisting of ponies, but otherwise appeared collected.

The other group in the middle was Livewire and Fascine; Fascine looked jumpy, but Livewire seemed to be passionate and frustrated at the same time; she was holding a bundle of files and what appeared to be a drawn map, and Fascine was holding the rest. Livewire had the floor at the moment,and it appeared like she was in the middle of rattling off a long, long list of numbers from something that she had written herself, and seemed to have been doing so for a while and ponies were starting to get bored. Every so often, Livewire paused and mumbled to herself, or just stopped talking entirely and appeared to be finding her place back on the paper, but then she continued her apparent filibusterer regarding the towns expenses for the last six months, or whatever she was talking about.

As for the crowd, most seemed nervous, but they also didn't seem eager to give either Livewire or Salt Marsh the boot out of the circle. It seemed likely that Amadi would be next to speak, if no one barged in. It looked like, just going by how ponies were positioned behind the two groups, that most of Oakville's merchants and former hanger-ons in Andante's inn seemed intent on behind directly behind Salt Marsh, while Livewire seemed to have most of the fisherponies and those who likely had children standing behind her and listening intently. There was no sign of Snowflake's old gang, or the griffons, or anyone important from Kahikalani's crew. More importantly, he wasn't close enough to get anyone's attention.

"Yeah." she replied, sounding as if it was obvious, "You have room to improve, but you have the ability to improve quickly."

Fan Knife seemed to find the prospect a dubious one.

"You guy's adopted this village, I got one back home to deal with. I'll start at that thing we were going to do, though."
    she said, starting off sounding like she was complaining but quickly switching to offering tone.

Oooh, speaking of training, how'd you think I did when we were in the factory?
    "Pretty good." she replied, "Could be better. At this point, I'd suggest that you should focus on figuring out if you can do anything with your wings that could assist you with what you've been taught." Fan Knife coolly replied.
    Last edited by Dalinale; 2018-02-10 at 05:20 PM.

16. - Top - End - #646

Fan Knife seemed to find the prospect a dubious one.

"You guy's adopted this village, I got one back home to deal with. I'll start at that thing we were going to do, though."
    she said, starting off sounding like she was complaining but quickly switching to offering tone.
    "I didn't adopt anything." Viridia says. "But,
    yeah, okay. Be safe."

17. - Top - End - #647

Doc will turn to Choro. "I'm going to ask what's being discussed, confirm my suspicion. Feel free to join."

He will turn left and make his way to the Dawn/Nightcore/Mirror trio.

"Pardon me ladies, I heard the town's having an issue and I think my compadres and I can help."
    Digo Dragon - Artist

18. - Top - End - #648
    Ogre in the Playground

"I didn't adopt anything." Viridia says. "But, yeah, okay. Be safe."
    Fan Knife shrugged, and hopped off the bus. Very quickly, she wasn't visible to anyone.

He will turn left and make his way to the Dawn/Nightcore/Mirror trio.
    Ponies made move to let Doc through, but few turned towards him. Those that did didn't seem to recognize him; it was probable that the ponies from the ships thought he was a local, while the locals thought he was one of the ponies from the ships.

"Pardon me ladies, I heard the town's having an issue and I think my compadres and I can help."
    Doc's words stopped the conversation dead, and three ponies glanced up at him at once. Nightcore seemed slightly, Glorious Dawn just turned her head towards him quizzingly, and Mirror looked like Mirror, in that she looked both confused yet happy. Mirror seemed to have snagged a nice set of fur-lined black leather armor from somewhere, while Glorious Dawn had a large pink scarf around her neck; Nightcore had a aviator's hat with a hole in the middle of it for her horn.

"Livewire hasn't slept since the pirate attack." Nightcore said, sounding grimly humored, "She wrote about eighty pages of a five-year plan for Oakville about two hours before she came in her and is talking about rewiring the town while Salt Marsh is trying to convince her that killing all the Olives and taking their stuff to undermine the entire social structure of Tauronto is bad. If you could get her to stop talking before there's a riot or she thinks that democracy isn't worth it, that'll be great."

Glorious Dawn, silently, offered Doc a steaming thermos of what appeared to be tea. Meanwhile, Mirror stared at Doc's moderately larger shoulders before she noticed that Nightcore had finished speaking.

"Er, please save Sari. She's nice, but dumb. Livewire has also gone insane." she said, sounding concerned for the immediate future; she then glanced at Doc's shoulders again, and then back at his face, and smiled awkwardly. "I guess you have had a long few days?"
    Last edited by Dalinale; 2018-02-11 at 09:45 PM.

19. - Top - End - #649

Doc smiles at Mirror, brushing aside a strand of loose hair. "A few days that felt like near three years."

There was much to be done right now, but he affords one quick hug for Mirror. Doc then accepts the thermos to take a quick sip of the tea. "I intend to save Sari. Her brother told me what happened, and he'd very much like her returned in one piece. I'm also aware of what Livewire did, thanks to Seaweed teleporting to me using Captain Jack. The rest of my companions should be here any moment. We'll calm the situation down before there's any more bloodshed. I have an understanding with an Olive named Thanatos. He seems to disapprove of what the Olives attempted to do here and the deal is he takes his kin out of town so long as no one shoots them."

Doc points over to Choro. "This is Choro, a unicorn of magical skill I met in my travels, and a friend. She has some very effective illusion magic that might help if Livewire gets violent with us."

Alright, Doc now just needs the pegasi trio to swoop into the room and together they can shut down this crazy plan of Livewire's.
    Digo Dragon - Artist

20. - Top - End - #650
    Titan in the Playground

Moonshadow watches Fan Knife disappear, Do you have a project or something in mind? Moonshadow asked, flapping her wings and slowly ascending.

Also any ideas on how you want to approach this? Do we just grab Livewire and go or what?
    Last edited by Forum Explorer; 2018-02-12 at 12:05 AM.
    Show
    Show
    here[/URL]

Show

21. - Top - End - #651

"We're investigating the church." Viridia said, as she flew up to follow. "And can't we just approach Livewire all casual-like and say 'Hey let's do or do not do some stuff'?"

22. - Top - End - #652
    Ogre in the Playground

Doc smiles at Mirror, brushing aside a strand of loose hair. "A few days that felt like near three years."

There was much to be done right now, but he affords one quick hug for Mirror.
    Mirror squeaked.

Doc then accepts the thermos to take a quick sip of the tea.
    Minty!

"I intend to save Sari. Her brother told me what happened, and he'd very much like her returned in one piece. I'm also aware of what Livewire did, thanks to Seaweed teleporting to me using Captain Jack. The rest of my companions should be here any moment. We'll calm the situation down before there's any more bloodshed. I have an understanding with an Olive named Thanatos. He seems to disapprove of what the Olives attempted to do here and the deal is he takes his kin out of town so long as no one shoots them."
    Mirror's face went from happy to weirded out to sort of confused to weirded out again to mostly approving as Doc spoke. Nightcore and Glorious Dawn just nodded at roughly at the same time.

"Alright, good deal. I'm guessing everyone made it back from that factory?" Nightcore asked.

Doc points over to Choro. "This is Choro, a unicorn of magical skill I met in my travels, and a friend. She has some very effective illusion magic that might help if Livewire gets violent with us."
    [Going to try and let Valin introduce herself to keep everything uncluttered]

Also any ideas on how you want to approach this? Do we just grab Livewire and go or what?
    "We're investigating the church." Viridia said, as she flew up to follow. "And can't we just approach Livewire all casual-like and say 'Hey let's do or do not do some stuff'?"
    "We need to separate her from the crowd and reduce the chance of getting those Talons involved." Stellar said, sounding dour, "If we can convince her we're here to help her, that would be better then her thinking that we're here to harm her. We need to know who is opposing her in town, too.
    Last edited by Dalinale; 2018-02-12 at 01:23 AM.

23. - Top - End - #653

"Alright, good deal. I'm guessing everyone made it back from that factory?" Nightcore asked.
    Doc nods in the affirmative. He remembers that Stellar told him she was teleported to Oakville and spoke with Night about it. "Indeed, we've shut down operations there. It was a long fight, but I ensured everyone got through it without lasting injuries." He gives back the thermos after a second sip. Minty's not bad. The heat more than anything is what felt good.

He glances over at the argument on the main floor. "I take it Livewire's primary opponent to running for office is Salt Marsh?"
    Digo Dragon - Artist

24. - Top - End - #654

"We need to separate her from the crowd and reduce the chance of getting those Talons involved." Stellar said, sounding dour, "If we can convince her we're here to help her, that would be better then her thinking that we're here to harm her. We need to know who is opposing her in town, too.
    "That's it? I can get that done in five minutes." Viridia said.

25. - Top - End - #655
    Titan in the Playground

What's our end game here anyways? I mean, if all we have to do is distract her until Doc can get those ponies out of here,
    then that's easy enough.
    Show
    Show
    here[/URL]

Show

26. - Top - End - #656

"Hold up." Viridia said. "Doc's trying to sneak ponies out from under her nose? That's a freaking stupid idea if we haven't tried just, y'know, convincing her first? And when I convince her to just do it, we're all going to look like *******s."

27. - Top - End - #657
    Titan in the Playground

"Hold up." Viridia said. "Doc's trying to sneak ponies out from under her nose? That's a freaking stupid idea if we haven't tried just, y'know, convincing her first? And when I convince her to just do it, we're all going to look like *******s."
    Oh, I don't know what Doc's wanting or planing on doing. Moonshadow shrugged. Though I'm sure he'd be pretty happy if you just convinced her to let them go. It'd be easier on all of us. Though I wasn't too sure how eager you'd be to rescue a bunch of Olives.
    Show
    Show
    here[/URL]

Show

28. - Top - End - #658

"We're saving Olives?" Viridia scrunched her nose."Why?"

29. - Top - End - #659
    Titan in the Playground

"We're saving Olives?" Viridia scrunched her nose."Why?"
    Apparently we're getting paid to do so. Well them and that dumb horse. Moonshadow said.
    Show
    Show
    here[/URL]

Show

30. - Top - End - #660

"Who's paying?" Viridia asked. "Because, if I'm saving Olives, I want a favor from the Olive family, and I want it in writing that I've got it."