New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #91
    Pixie in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

Default Re: The Nexus & City of Seven Seraphs - A planar metropolis with a new veilweaving cl

This Aethernaut art is awesome! Check out the website lostspherespublishing.wordpress.com

2. - Top - End - #92
    Orc in the Playground

Default Re: The Nexus & City of Seven Seraphs - A planar metropolis with a new veilweaving cl

Quote Originally Posted by Cyrocloud View Post
    I'm going to be so happy when we get planar psionics.
    There is no way another $6k is showing up in the 10 or so hours that are left.

3. - Top - End - #93
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by AlienFromBeyond View Post
    But planar feats will be here,so this is something.

4. - Top - End - #94
    Halfling in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by AlienFromBeyond View Post
    To clarify... The Planar Psionics section was getting MORE content from Jeremy at 38. But it WILL still be there regardless.

5. - Top - End - #95
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lost_Spheres View Post
    To clarify... The Planar Psionics section was getting MORE content from Jeremy at 38. But it WILL still be there regardless.
    The news i can use!

6. - Top - End - #96
    Ogre in the Playground

Just as an FYI to anyone watching in the final hours, the $70 pledge level ended prematurely for some reason and has been added back in as the "Blackblade" funding level for the final stretch here. That's the pledge level that includes the hardcover and .pdf without the back catalogue of Lost Spheres products.

7. - Top - End - #97
    Ettin in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

Fudge. I was intending to pledge but kept forgetting. Will there be a chance to get in late?
    Kitten: *bats around a mini a few times*
    DM: "Ok, it looks like Fluffy...err, 'The Tarrasque'...Full Attacks the Cleric"
    Cleric: "Full attack my a**, that was just two claw attacks!"
    Kitten: *starts gnawing on the mini*
    Cleric: "...nevermind."

8. - Top - End - #98
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by meemaas View Post
    Fudge. I was intending to pledge but kept forgetting. Will there be a chance to get in late?
    Yes, there should be an opportunity to preorder on Backerkit up in the next couple of days.

9. - Top - End - #99
    Ettin in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

Beautiful. I mean I could wait for the release, but I want to see the playtest materials while we wait!!!

10. - Top - End - #100
    Barbarian in the Playground

Planetar

Quote Originally Posted by Ssalarn View Post
    Yes, there should be an opportunity to preorder on Backerkit up in the next couple of days.
    That is good news. I also didn't make it in time. Now i still have the opportunity to back it. Will a link be provided?

11. - Top - End - #101
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Manyasone View Post
    That is good news. I also didn't make it in time. Now i still have the opportunity to back it. Will a link be provided?
    As soon as I know it's up I'll make sure a link gets posted here and on Paizo, if Christen doesn't beat me to it.

12. - Top - End - #102

NecromancerGuy

No, we are posting BackerKit Pre-Order links shortly.

13. - Top - End - #103

NecromancerGuy

Beautiful. I mean I could wait for the release, but I want to see the playtest materials while we wait!!!

Pre-Orders on BackerKit are here!

14. - Top - End - #104

Will preordering give us access to the playtest. This looks super interesting and the art is to die for, so I'm excited either way.

15. - Top - End - #105
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Tariyan Draegr View Post
    Will preordering give us access to the playtest. This looks super interesting and the art is to die for, so I'm excited either way.
    probably not but wait for official word.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Shadow View Post
    Threads are like cats. They go where they want, and never listen to what you want them to do.

16. - Top - End - #106
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Tariyan Draegr View Post
    I've reached out to Christen to try and get an answer for this question. If he doesn't pop in and reply directly, I'll let you know as soon as I hear back from him.

17. - Top - End - #107

NecromancerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by khadgar567 View Post
    probably not but wait for official word.
    I will be sending pre-orders on BackerKit playtest documents but the process is a little less streamlined and has a few more steps, so the distribution will a be bit slower.
    Last edited by Lost_Spheres; 2017-10-03 at 01:06 PM.

18. - Top - End - #108
    Ogre in the Playground

So are there any more playtest documents actually being sent out to backers besides the Nexus one? I see that Radiant was allegedly going to be sent out, but I backed and never got it.
    If you see me talking about Shaper Psions, assume that anything not poison immune within 100 feet will be dead.
    Quote Originally Posted by kardar233 View Post
    I was going to PM you about it because I wanted to know, but then you posted it later. Elegant solution. Watch out for Necropolitans.
    My Homebrew Signature such as it is.

19. - Top - End - #109
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Mithril Leaf View Post
    So are there any more playtest documents actually being sent out to backers besides the Nexus one? I see that Radiant was allegedly going to be sent out, but I backed and never got it.
    not that i know one but i like re grab my nexus one as well as radiant one if there are ways to do it.
    Threads are like cats. They go where they want, and never listen to what you want them to do.

20. - Top - End - #110

NecromancerGuy

Radiant will be out very shortly. Sorry about the delay, we added a couple veils in October and ran a second round of alpha playtests. Backers should see it very soon. The feedback has been very positive.

21. - Top - End - #111
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by khadgar567 View Post
    not that i know one but i like re grab my nexus one as well as radiant one if there are ways to do it.

There've been a few minor formatting and organizational fixes that aren't reflected in this doc, but backers can always re-download their alpha playtest copy of the Nexus here.

22. - Top - End - #112
    Ettin in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

Radiant will be out very shortly. Sorry about the delay, we added a couple veils in October and ran a second round of alpha playtests. Backers should see it very soon. The feedback has been very positive.
    What about the people who backed late through backerkit? My payment has been confirmed but I have not received access to anything yet.

23. - Top - End - #113

NecromancerGuy

What about the people who backed late through backerkit? My payment has been confirmed but I have not received access to anything yet.
    Meemaas, Thank you so much for helping us see this issue! BackerKit is entirely new to us and there was a report process we didn't have working correctly. It should be fixed now and you should be seeing a notice from DriveThruRPG or RPGNow on how to download.

24. - Top - End - #114
    Ogre in the Playground

Any sort of update on an ETA? I'd really quite like to be able to give it a look see.
    If you see me talking about Shaper Psions, assume that anything not poison immune within 100 feet will be dead.
    I was going to PM you about it because I wanted to know, but then you posted it later. Elegant solution. Watch out for Necropolitans.

25. - Top - End - #115
    Ettin in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

Meemaas, Thank you so much for helping us see this issue! BackerKit is entirely new to us and there was a report process we didn't have working correctly. It should be fixed now and you should be seeing a notice from DriveThruRPG or RPGNow on how to download.
    Thank you very much for the prompt response. It showed up in my email right away and I've finally been able to look it over. The material looks awesome and I'm looking forward to the finished product already.

26. - Top - End - #116
    Ogre in the Playground

So hey, is Very Shortly up yet? I'd really quite like to read the Radiant Playtest, and I'm sure some other backers would as well.

27. - Top - End - #117
    Troll in the Playground

So hey, is Very Shortly up yet? I'd really quite like to read the Radiant Playtest, and I'm sure some other backers would as well.
    Is been month after the post about soon in i realy hate to see radiant playtest as christmas gift in my mail box
    Last edited by khadgar567; 2017-11-18 at 03:56 AM.

28. - Top - End - #118
    Orc in the Playground

Thanks for giving this a bump. I completely missed the kickstarter and so just made a pre-order. AM is a glorious sub-system but criminally under supported. Having a book that provides massive AM/psionic/etc. support while adding Planescape 2.0? Holy crapsnacks, count me in!
    Avatar of awesome goodness courtesy of Cdr.Fallout.

29. - Top - End - #119
    Ogre in the Playground

I gave Christen a bump to let him know this was being asked about. I know that he's basically going from con season straight into holiday season and he wanted to present an offering like the Nexus release, with layout and art applied, but that requires coordination from at least 3 individuals. I suspect it's just caught in layout at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Quarian Rex View Post
    Thanks for giving this a bump. I completely missed the kickstarter and so just made a pre-order. AM is a glorious sub-system but criminally under supported. Having a book that provides massive AM/psionic/etc. support while adding Planescape 2.0? Holy crapsnacks, count me in!
    There will be almost as much AM support in this book as in the original release. Full rules reprints with updates, three new classes, scores of new veils, new akashic race options, and new passions, philosophies, and mystic attunements.

There might even be new daeva, though no promises there. It's a huge book and akashic magic, while a significant part of the City, its NPCs, and even some of its organizations, is really only a small part of it. With the other 4 (I think, if Christen said something different don't hold me to that) classes using psionics or stand-alone abilities and all of the non-akashic planar monsters being contributed to the book, I don't know that there's much space left outside of the items already mentioned.
    Last edited by Ssalarn; 2017-11-19 at 10:10 PM.

30. - Top - End - #120
    Dwarf in the Playground

Kobold

Damn, this is cool.