New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. - Top - End - #31
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Lysinrdra's Legions (IC)

(I'm not going to allow you to divide your attacks over more than 2 opponents, not only is it two weapon fighting, the attacks all go off at the same time and you cant just direct the rays as if they are going one at a time)

Aida's rays lance into the two mages, knocking both of them senseless, meanwhile Nuisica marks the giants with her defensive spell.

Post actions for second round.
    #GoreMutualarejerks

2. - Top - End - #32
    Titan in the Playground

Nuisica yawns. "Seriously, what were you people so concerned about?" she asks, while floating forward and doing a little yanking motion towards the giants, trying to pull them towards her. Should she succeed, she adds a little snicker. "Aww, they're all tuckered out," adding a little magical sting to her mocking.

Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    Move Float forward until not quite in the giants' reach.

Standard Blast (Lures) Illumination (12m) targeted at all four giants. Fighting defensively (-4 attack/+5 dodge AC)
    Ranged touch attack (compare against all giants) (1d20+14)[27]
    If hit, the giants are pulled up to 60ft towards Nuisica, taking 1d6 damage per 10ft travelled, and fall prone at the end of the movement.

If she pulls giants:
    Swift Surge (Mockery) Illumination (12m), targeting every enemy within 5ft of Nuisica
    Every target in range has to make a Will DC 23 check. If they fail, they take -12 to their attack checks. Once they miss, the effect immediately ends. They also cannot attack Adia, Minara, or Riko, as per the Promises component of the illumination.
    Last edited by Ridai; 2017-10-19 at 04:21 AM.

3. - Top - End - #33
    Bugbear in the Playground

"Villains." Kouta declares, clenching his fist and suddenly increasing in muscle mass once more with a soft glow. As the glow recedes, it focuses onto Kouta's fist. "PREPARE YOURSELVES!" With a wave and an unclenching of his hand (and a dramatic flutter of his cape in a non-existent wind), four golden bolts of energy shoot forth from his palm, seeking their targets almost unerringly, their explosions striking with the force of a siege bolt.

Show
    Free Action: Cartridge Boost to maximise Imbuements to 12 motes until the end of my next turn.
    - Bonuses: Oversized (+6 Bull Rush/Trip, No Size Limit for Bull Rush/Trip, Free Bull Rush/Trip when I deal 20+ damage with a single weapon attack [+20 per size the target is above me]), Defiant (85% Fortification, DR 9/-), Imposing (+9 Grapple/Str Checks/Str-related Checks/Str for Carrying, x5 Carrying Capacity, Powerful Build),
    Swift Action: 110% POWER! (12 motes) - +8 Str, +2 Dex
    Standard Action: Sentinel... BARRAGE! - Ranged Touch Attack vs 4 targets within 60ft (The Giants) (1d20+14)[21], dealing (6d6)[18] damage on a successful hit.

HP: 207/207
    Motes: 0/24
    Size: Medium (PB)
    Cartridges: 1/3
    Limit Boosts: 7/8
    AC: 33
    Defenses: DR 9/-, Resist 9 (applies vs all damage that doesn't specifically penetrate generally Resistance or DR), 85% Fortification.
    Stance: Immovable Object (Resist +3, Weapons and Armour count as Adamantine)
    Buffs: 110% Power (5 rounds)
    Last edited by Fredaintdead; 2017-10-19 at 02:16 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Anuan
    Yes, but that's Fred. He radiates awesomeness.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhu View Post
    I like Fred. I shall make him an honorary Pimpsquatch.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Rainy Knight View Post
    I love Fred because he returned from the dead in a form that doesn't hunger for the flesh of the living! Also, he's a nice guy.
    Quote Originally Posted by MageOfCakes View Post
    You're chibi and that's awesome. n_n

4. - Top - End - #34
    Ettin in the Playground

"Hey!", Raina giggles, "No fair to hoard all the enemies! Lend me the half, would you! Cor de Volan!"

She swings her hands and two pink ribbons shoot forth, wrapping themselves over the two nearest giants and pulling them towards her before they even have a chance to get up.

Of course, should they try to get up... Raina's magically reinforceed boots are right there, glowing brighter as she pours the excessive Light into them.

Spoiler
    Show
    Move to within 60 feet of the giants Nausica pulled.
    Evoke Cor de Volan: pretty much the same attack Nausica did, but for two targets only. Attack is (1d20+19)[37] vs. touch AC. Giants are dragged 60 feet and take (6d6)[29] damage.
    Swift: Put 12 motes into Enchanced Device, making my Device +5
    Tome of Radiance, a Magical Girl sourcebook for 3.5/PF.

"Jamie" is fine. TH is mostly there to make sure the name would be free on any forum I'd want to register :-)

Extended signature

5. - Top - End - #35
    Troll in the Playground

Looking up, Adia watches as the giants are pulled and thrown all over the opening to the chamber, and decides that her allies have everything under control. In that case, better to nullify the unconscious mages. A few quick steps take her to the first one she knocked unconscious, then reaches down and tears at any spells that the cloaked figure might possess. She takes the moment to coax another of the radiant knots of power in her keeping to life, just in case there are more enemies yet to reveal themselves.

Show
    Swift Action: Load Cartridge

Move Action: Move up to the first cloaked figure.

Standard Action: Spend 4 Spellfire levels on Runeleech. This is a melee touch attack, but I'm pretty sure I don't need to roll given my target is unconscious and in negative non-lethal hp.

The mage (we're assuming) loses (4d6)[13] levels of spells, up to the number they possess. Adia gains that many Spellfire levels.

Free Action: Allocate 4 motes out of mote pool into Empowered Costume. Costume motes split 6 to Nimble and 2 to Weightless.
    Last edited by Snowfire; 2017-10-20 at 08:09 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by QuintonBeck View Post
    Many thanks to Snowfire for collating all these. He's a madman, but he's a helpful madman.
    Spoiler: Things
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Mynxae View Post
    Damn you Snowfire. I cried.
    Quote Originally Posted by Falcon777 View Post
    T_T I swear, you just made me cry.
    Quote Originally Posted by Qwertystop View Post
    Well, here's another for your sig, Snowfire.

<struck dumb>

6. - Top - End - #36
    Firbolg in the Playground

Kobayashi Riko

Flying up behind Nuisica, Riko sends a pulse of radiance to shield her ally before lashing out with another blast of clinging light onto her enemies. "...hm. So is Kotep's church supporting these giants?"

Spoiler: Actions
    Show
    Move: Fly up to Nuisica, but also remaining within 10 ft of as many other allies as possible

Swift: Evoke Starshield, granting all allies within 10 ft 60 temp HP.

Standard: Evoke Starflare Absorption in a 30 ft cone that targets the four fire giants. They take untyped damage the next time they take damage from any other source (Reflex DC 23 half).
    Damage: (12d6)[46] nonlethal

Spoiler: Status
    Show
    HP: 114/114
    Mote Pool: 0/24

AC 19 (touch 13, flat-footed 16)
    Fort +10, Ref +15, Will +13
    DR 6/-

Status Effects:
    Starshield: 60 temp HP
    Last edited by Morcleon; 2017-10-21 at 05:43 PM.
    Avatar of Furude Setsuna, by Telasi.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mephit View Post
    Don't worry, I like my characters the way I like my coffee: Strong, but with no cheese in it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Akagi
    Don't hesitate to tell the people you care about the feelings you have for them, because they may not be there tomorrow.

7. - Top - End - #37
    Titan in the Playground

(Minara passes her actions)
    Kouta's spell rips into all of the giants, the one previously damaged by Aida's spellfire falls, while the other three are still ready to go. Raina continues the assault on the beasts, wrapping two of them in pink ribbons and pulling them towards herself, damaging them further. Unfortunately this does pull them out of the range of Nuisica's spell and she is only able to lift and drop the one remaining giant, putting him in a prone position. The other two giants do attack Raina, however the defensive spell used by Nuisica earlier works perfectly and they are not able to connect with her. Riko sets them up for a double dose of damage from the next person that hits them, while Aida begins the process of draining the spell power of the unconscious Kotep mage.

Next round of actions.
    #GoreMutualarejerks

8. - Top - End - #38

Kouta locks eyes with one of the giants attacking Nuisica, a steely blue glare drilling into them. "Hey! Pick on someone your own size." He pulls his arm back as the giant approaches, a steadily growing light emanating from within his clenched fist. "Beware villain." he says softly. "FOR YOUR VILLAINY WILL HARM THE INNOCENT NO LONGER!" Kouta's whisper suddenly becomes a roar, as a shining uppercut shoots for the Giant's chin, exploding into blue and golden light.

Show
    Free Action: Limit Boost to maximise Imposing to 12 motes until the end of my next turn.
    Swift Action: Kouta initiates "Come at me!"
    "You mock, challenge, or otherwise force a foe to target you above others. Make a bluff or intimidate check. One target in range is affected as if by the pathfinder Antagonised condition, based on the check result and must immediately take a move action to get as close to you as they can. This movement does not provoke attacks of opportunity. After they have been affected for 7 rounds, they gain a cumulative +1 bonus each round to make their Sense Motive check. They do not suffer a penalty after making their check."
    Intimidate check: (1d20+22)[39]
    Followed by a Full Attack with JUSTICE SMASH.
    Attack 1 (with JUSTICE SMASH): (1d20+20)[23]
    - Damage: (2d8+20)[26] from the punch and (12d6)[49] from JUSTICE SMASH
    Attack 2: (1d20+15)[31]
    - Damage: (2d8+20)[29]
    Attack 3: (1d20+10)[30]
    - Damage: (2d8+20)[28]

Motes: 6/24
    Size: Medium (PB)
    Limit Boosts: 6/8
    Defenses: DR 5/Adamantine, Resist 9 (applies vs all damage that doesn't specifically penetrate generally Resistance or DR), 55% Fortification.
    Buffs: 110% Power (4 rounds), Imposing 12 (+9 Grapple/Str Checks/Str-related Checks/Str for Carrying, x5 Carrying Capacity, Powerful Build)
    Readied Maneuvers: Living Shield, Steelhide, The Castle, Castle Crash
    Spoiler
    Show
    I love Fred because he returned from the dead in a form that doesn't hunger for the flesh of the living! Also, he's a nice guy.

9. - Top - End - #39
    Titan in the Playground

Nuisica strolls away from the giant lying at her feet, giving Riko a kiss on the cheek along the way, until she is halfway between "her" giant and Raina's. "Try hitting harder!" the two giants hear from behind them. "You know, like this!" And she punches the air before her. With nothing happening beyond that for a second. Only to have red light versions of Nuisica appear in front of them with a "Hya!" and punch them in the nethers. And one light copy appears behind the real Nuisica to kick the downed giant for good measure, if said giant is in reach.

Show
    Move Move halfway between the two giants beside Raina and Nuisica's own giant, so that both of Raina's giants are within 30ft of Nuisica.

Standard Blast (Power) Illumination, 30ft range, up to 5 targets. Targets all giants within reach (so Raina's, and if possible, also the prone giant formerly adjacent to Nuisica)
    (1d20+18)[37] ranged touch attack (applied against all targeted giants)
    (12d6)[39] untyped damage
    Last edited by Ridai; 2017-10-23 at 06:21 AM.

10. - Top - End - #40
    Titan in the Playground

Minara sees Raina taking most of the attacks from the giants,and floats towards her with some urgency, once more conjuring that pale blue light, promising pain for those that harm her and her friends. With that promise established, she once more focuses her will on the remaining giants, launching a series of icy bolts towards them.

Spoiler
    Show
    Minara moves to be within 10ft of Raina, if possible, and ideally in 10ft of other friends too. She then uses Frozen Sentinel - whenever an enemy deals damage to an affected ally, they take 1 damage for each 3 they dealt. Effect lasts for three rounds. Then, she manifests Energy Missile for 12pp, dealing 12d6+24 cold damage (before vulnerability/resistance) to each of the three giants. Fortitude save DC 24 halves the damage.
    (12d6+24)[77]
    Recent Homebrew: The Socialite | The Crystalline: Memory Altering Construct Race | Sanguine Hand, a ToB Discipline of blood and cruelty
    Homebrew Signature | NEW Homebrew Collection
    Thanks to all my avatar artists, especially to Paisley for my avatar of Vivian, cowardly cryophoenix.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    It's like the feng shui version of an orbital death laser.

11. - Top - End - #41
    Ettin in the Playground

"Thanks", Raina smiles, "But I had everything under control here..."

With giants overloaded by the radiant energy, and bombed by Minara's icey missile, Raina likely doesn't even need to do much - if anything... still, once music starts, you dance - and Raina does. Doing the handstand again, she spreads her legs in a perfect side split and spins in place, kicking both giants she "invited" earlier.

Show
    Initiate Mythril Tornado: basic attack at +2 vs. every enemy in range.
    Attack 1: (1d20+25)[33], damage (1d6+13)[16]
    Last edited by jamieth; 2017-10-25 at 01:45 PM.
    Tome of Radiance, a Magical Girl sourcebook for 3.5/PF.

"Jamie" is fine. TH is mostly there to make sure the name would be free on any forum I'd want to register :-)

Extended signature

12. - Top - End - #42
    Troll in the Playground

Adia looks up, takes in the battlefield, then moves on to stripping the mages of any external magic they might possess, with Asi picking out the familiar auras for her.

Spoiler
    Show
    Asi has constant Detect Magic and can communicate with Adia. Adia is going to remove anything magical from the two 'mages' whilst they're still unconscious.
    Quote Originally Posted by QuintonBeck View Post
    Many thanks to Snowfire for collating all these. He's a madman, but he's a helpful madman.
    Spoiler: Things
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Mynxae View Post
    Damn you Snowfire. I cried.
    Quote Originally Posted by Falcon777 View Post
    T_T I swear, you just made me cry.
    Quote Originally Posted by Qwertystop View Post
    Well, here's another for your sig, Snowfire.

<struck dumb>

13. - Top - End - #43
    Titan in the Playground

(Morclean passes her turn)

Kouta's attacks obliterate the giant facing him, while Nuisica and Jamieth wipe out a second. Minara's icy missile finishes off the last one, while Aida completes the process of draining the mages of their spells and removing their magic items.

Melee over.
    #GoreMutualarejerks

14. - Top - End - #44
    Titan in the Playground

Nuisica air-skates over to the various giants, picking up whatever magic or valuable items they have. Handy to have. A thousand gold pieces is peanuts to an adventurer, but damn can it buy a lot of stuff for people who don't invade fire giant lairs for a living. "Thannnk you!" she says as she takes the items off of them, tossing them in with the other shinies.

"Please tell me you're not gonna interrogate the spellslingers right now," Nuisica whines as she sees the unconscious mages. "I'm just... gonna float into the general direction of Onwards. Okay? Okay." And she gives a thumbs up, slowly starting to head deeper into the cave.

15. - Top - End - #45

"Ideally we should restrain them and keep moving, but depriving them of further means of causing anyone harm IS a good idea." Kouta gives his usual 'I love both of you equally' smile and follows Nuisica further into the cave, keeping his ears open for the sounds of prisoners to be freed as well as enemies to be fought.

Spoiler: Actions
    Show
    If it's not too cheesy, I'd like to spend 12 motes every 5 "rounds" to refresh 110% Power. Mostly just to maintain MUSCULAR HERO aesthetic.
    Listen check: (1d20+15)[30]

Motes: 6/24
    Size: Medium
    Limit Boosts: 6/8
    Defenses: DR 5/Adamantine, Resist 9 (applies vs all damage that doesn't specifically penetrate generally Resistance or DR), 55% Fortification.
    Buffs: 110% Power (5 rounds)
    Readied Maneuvers: Living Shield, Steelhide, The Castle, Castle Crash
    Spoiler
    Show