New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Neverwinter Nights 1 Mod: A single player controlling more than one PC character.

Do you guys know if there is any mod that would allow me to control more than one PC character? I'm feeling nostalic and I would like to replay the game, but I would like to use a team of PCs rather than to use the henchmen...

Or, if that's not possible... is there an easy way for me to turn player-created characters into custom henchmen, inserting them in the official campaigns?

I have zero experience using the DM tools of the game.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: Neverwinter Nights 1 Mod: A single player controlling more than one PC character.

Quote Originally Posted by Clistenes View Post
    Do you guys know if there is any mod that would allow me to control more than one PC character? I'm feeling nostalic and I would like to replay the game, but I would like to use a team of PCs rather than to use the henchmen...

Or, if that's not possible... is there an easy way for me to turn player-created characters into custom henchmen, inserting them in the official campaigns?

I have zero experience using the DM tools of the game.
    Y'know, it never occured to me to look for that, but a Google search shows me this.

If you'd like smarter henchmen AI in case that solution doesn't work out (because apparently mods that allow for minion control are quite primitive), you can try TonyK's Henchmen AI mod.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eldariel View Post
    Mordekaiser for president.

3. - Top - End - #3
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Neverwinter Nights 1 Mod: A single player controlling more than one PC character.

Quote Originally Posted by Winthur View Post
    Y'know, it never occured to me to look for that, but a Google search shows me this.

If you'd like smarter henchmen AI in case that solution doesn't work out (because apparently mods that allow for minion control are quite primitive), you can try TonyK's Henchmen AI mod.
    Thank you... Not exactly what I was looking for, but I will take a look...