New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. - Top - End - #31
    Firbolg in the Playground

RogueGuy

Default Re: Can someone help me settle a bit of an argument?

Quote Originally Posted by Psyren View Post
    I'm not sure subjecting yourself to unfathomable torture in Vecna's Oubliette qualifies you as "smart." It seems to me that anyone who makes it out of that is practically going to end up an NPC anyway.
    Nah, you mindswitch some poor sod into your body and send then in to endure it. Switch back afterwords to enjoy your new template without memories of torture.

2. - Top - End - #32
    Spamalot in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Fouredged Sword View Post
    Nah, you mindswitch some poor sod into your body and send then in to endure it. Switch back afterwords to enjoy your new template without memories of torture.
    Assuming you're using the temporary one, there's no word on how long the torture lasts before the template is gained.

Assuming you're using the permanent one, too late, you already forgot he exists.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    But really, the important lesson here is this: Rather than making assumptions that don't fit with the text and then complaining about the text being wrong, why not just choose different assumptions that DO fit with the text?
    Plague Doctor by Crimmy
    Ext. Sig (Handbooks/Creations)

3. - Top - End - #33
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Goaty14 View Post
    I checked the thread the OP mentions, and epic spellcasting isn't allowed. What else could break the game?

Quote for clairifying
    This quote generated after this thread was created, which further, if you would look at the bottom of the quoted reference, you would see the edit time stamp, as their ban list was updated after the creation of this thread.