New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. - Top - End - #31
    Orc in the Playground

Default Re: One of my Players wants to build Alexader Anderson (Hellsing) in 3.5

Eh, I'd call Anderson LN myself. He's definitely not a *good* man, but he tries, and he definitely follows the word (if not always the spirit) of his personal Laws.

Now, I wasn't actually looking for a debate about a fictional character's morality, so let's move back to the original question please? Also I've now linked my player to this thread, he told me he might go for a clericzilla. I blame all of you.

2. - Top - End - #32
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: One of my Players wants to build Alexader Anderson (Hellsing) in 3.5

Quote Originally Posted by PhantasyPen View Post
    Eh, I'd call Anderson LN myself. He's definitely not a *good* man, but he tries, and he definitely follows the word (if not always the spirit) of his personal Laws.

Now, I wasn't actually looking for a debate about a fictional character's morality, so let's move back to the original question please? Also I've now linked my player to this thread, he told me he might go for a clericzilla. I blame all of you.
    You come to GitP for advice. If someone doesnt recommend God Wizard or CoDzilla at some point i get concerned.
    Quote Originally Posted by Guigarci View Post
    "Mr. Aochev, tear down this wall!" Ro'n Ad-Ri'Gan, Bard
    Tiefling Sorcerer by Linkele
    Spoiler: Homebrew stuff
    Show
    My Spell, My Weapon, Im a God

My Post Apocalyptic Alternate Timeline setting: Amerhikan Wasteland

My Historical Stuff channel