New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Orc in the Playground

Default Looking for an artist to draw a PC I made for a game...

Ok, so I wished to have a PC drawn to show others as my token for the PC, but I feel like there isn't any person that could portray such a character...

So I guess I'll start off by stating what I seem to be looking for.

I was thinking the picture of the character could show everything above the thighs just for simplicity.

As for the character itself; Her name is Xiu Nie It is supposed to be... rather interesting actually. She is a Wizard who is supposed to be Chinese Human, considering her yellow-tan skin. She is realitively short but is a very heavyset person (Think: Around 460 lbs at 5 feet 6 inches), has neck-length black hair and her body is described as pear shaped. Her eyes are also hazel.

As for equipment, I pictured her wearing a robe like this, but actually made for someone her size: http://www.darkknightarmoury.com/ima...n/MCI-2362.png , but with the hood down and with a simple shirt and breeches covering up underneath the robes.

She also wears really thick round lensed glasses

As for her personality, she is a rather meek and shy person, who tends to be rather quiet.

I don't know who could draw characters like this, considering drawing fat is I think a bit harder than drawing muscle, but any help will be appreciated.
    Last edited by CrackedChair; 2017-10-28 at 07:00 PM.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Looking for an artist to draw a PC I made for a game...

I think 460 pounds on a 5 foot woman might be a bit over the top, especially if you then want her to have a pear shaped body. For a comparison, Hafthor Bjornsson who plays The Mountain on Game of Thrones and is one of the strongest people on Earth weighs about 410 pounds, is 6'9", and looks like this.

Now add 50 pounds, massively expand his girth because fat isn't nearly as compact as muscle, and then shrink his proportions down into a five foot woman without losing any of that size and try to make it pear shaped.

3. - Top - End - #3
    Orc in the Playground

Default Re: Looking for an artist to draw a PC I made for a game...

I guess that is correct. I might just state she is 5' 6"...