New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 6 of 33 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151631 ... LastLast

Thread: Aegir

1. - Top - End - #151
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: Aegir

Quote Originally Posted by Ketiara View Post
    Do I spot other tracks? Is this smell unfamiliar when thinking about bears. Can I recognise different tracks?

tessanna let the group know what she discovers, and if it is indeed a bear cave, my suggestion would be to leave them be. We can’t drag the meat along anyways.
    You see tracks of something being dragged in, and human tracks going in, but not out.

2. - Top - End - #152

SolithKnightGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Dr_Nimm View Post
    You see tracks of something being dragged in, and human tracks going in, but not out.
    That changes my advice. Clansman should get a proper burial. “We need to go in and get out the remaining bones. Perhaps we may even find some weapons if this is part of the group that never came back”
    Spoiler: Arcivus Luscient
    Show

HP: 204/204
    AC: 22
    Stats: 25, 10, 18, 10, 12, 20
    Passive Perception: 11
    Saving Throws: Str 8 (13), Dex 1 (6), Con 11 (16), Wis 8 (13), Cha 11 (17)
    Aura of Protection +5 to all Saves for everyone within 30ft
    Aura of Courage/Devotion immunity to Frighten/Charm for everyone within 30ft
    Always under effect of Protection to Evil and Good

3. - Top - End - #153
    Dwarf in the Playground

Laucien doesn't get to be on land very often, and thinks this might be an opportune time to harvest some flora for potions and poisons. However, the idea of storming into the den of a sacred animal to steal the weapons its food doesn't sit well.

"Maybe I could sneak in, grab the weapons, and sneak out... or at the very least scout ahead? I don't want to offend the bear, but I do want this fairy off our lands." Perhaps there will be useful cave mushrooms or mosses.

12+7=19 to stealth
    19+4=23 to investigation for materials
    Last edited by Doctor-Dash; 2017-11-14 at 03:54 PM.

4. - Top - End - #154
    Ogre in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

That changes my advice. Clansman should get a proper burial. “We need to go in and get out the remaining bones. Perhaps we may even find some weapons if this is part of the group that never came back”
    Thorak allows Tessanna to strut her knowledge stuff and nods in agreement.

Yes. We will be wary of bears and, if we need to defend ourselves, we will. We can subdue them without killing. We must recover the remains of our fallen. I also have a suspicion that this fey may hold influence over the wildlife here, so we must be ready for anything.

As we enter, me up front with Zorg. I'd suggest Tessanna in the middle and Laucien at the rear.

5. - Top - End - #155

SolithKnightGuy

Quote Originally Posted by DM7581 View Post
    Thorak allows Tessanna to strut her knowledge stuff and nods in agreement.

Yes. We will be wary of bears and, if we need to defend ourselves, we will. We can subdue them without killing. We must recover the remains of our fallen. I also have a suspicion that this fey may hold influence over the wildlife here, so we must be ready for anything.

As we enter, me up front with Zorg. I'd suggest Tessanna in the middle and Laucien at the rear.
    "A fine suggestions Thorak."

and then at Lucien "I have no doubt you can be as quiet as a mouse and move in the shadows as one. But I doubt you could mask your smell from an animal like a bear" And with a quick sniff, she smiles "or women"
    Show

6. - Top - End - #156
    Ogre in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

"A fine suggestions Thorak."

and then at Lucien "I have no doubt you can be as quiet as a mouse and move in the shadows as one. But I doubt you could mask your smell from an animal like a bear" And with a quick sniff, she smiles "or women"
    I chuckle at the banter.

By all means, if you feel like you could scout ahead here, please do. We will not be too far behind. We need not take any umnecessary risks...

7. - Top - End - #157

When Zorg does his best to whisper "AHAHA WE SNEAKY SNEAKY IN CAVE QUIET LIKE MOUSE CRUNCHY MOUSE NICE SNACK SOFT BONES TAKE HAIR OFF FIRST."

That seems to end the discussion on whether Laucien should sneak on ahead. Zorg's ungainly footsteps are no quieter than his voice.

The hunting dog prowls alongside Laucien, trained to move silently by default. I'm assuming you go without a torch.

Laucien: You travel 60 feet and begin to hear snorting noises. You see the grainy, black and white image of a bear with your darkvision. Judging by the size, it's likely a black bear or small grizzly. Nearby, the corpse of another bear, and 3 human corpses, variously consumed.

But something seems wrong with this bear. The shape of its head is wrong, unnervingly so. It paces back and forth pointlessly, while flexing it's neck around in bizarre movements, as if afflicted by some neurological condition. And if it is... Is it contagious?

Despite having advantage, the bear fails to notice you or the dog, who remains tense but silent at your side in an admirable display of canine discipline. Whatever you do at this point will have a surprise round for you.

The party remains at the mouth of the cave, 60 feet away. Following any closer would defeat the purpose.

Initiative
    Laucien/dog (surprise)
    Zorg
    Thorak
    Laucien
    Tessania

I'm keeping the bears initiative roll a secret as you are not psychics and combat hasn't started.

Spoiler: Poison Plants
    Show

Although real life survivalists tend to be well versed in medicinal and toxic plants, the 5e rulebook seems to imply that if falls under Nature. I'm inclined to agree. Survival is already pretty powerful in this campaign setting, and I've given it a buff via scaling traps and such.

Regardless, this roll is sufficient in Nature to loot "Poison mushroom level 2." I'm naming things this way now to simplify identifying things in your inventory later on.
    Last edited by Dr_Nimm; 2017-11-15 at 09:28 AM.

8. - Top - End - #158
    Dwarf in the Playground

Perhaps the bear is tainted by murk? No, that cant be right, Murk doesn't affect the beasts of this land... perhaps it's been tainted by the fey? If thats the case, it has to be killed, as an act of mercy. He quietly draws his bow and readies his shot.

17+5=22 to hit, 5+3= 8 damage, plus 4 sneak damage

13+7 to hide as bonus action, as granted by cunning action.

Can I command the dog to run out of the cave?
    Last edited by Doctor-Dash; 2017-11-15 at 10:53 AM.

9. - Top - End - #159
    Ogre in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

I try to whisper and gesture for Zorg to advance and wait on the bear... not sure if he gets it.

He is half-orc/dwarf, so I am assuming he has darkvision.

(point to about 30 feet out) Move there then wait for the bear to come at you (then put hand up softly as to express patience, calmness). When he is upon you, well, you know what to do (gesture an overhand swing).

If he messes this up, I'll have to go in and cover him.

10. - Top - End - #160
    Dwarf in the Playground

Tentative rolls:
    If hidden, I have advantage on the attack, but both my attacks came out to 11 total to hit. Bow attack for 6 damage, sneak for 5. Cunning action to hide again, total of 15 using my blessing.

11. - Top - End - #161

Ok Laucien shoots the bear in the ass, then commands the dog to run out of the cave. Not having it, the dog's hunting behavior overrides the command. Dog lunges at the bear inflicting 2 damage.

The bear turn and counterattacks the dog, biting and slashing him for 5 damage and nearly killing it. Blood gushes from it wounds as it struggles to stand.

Zorg moves 25 feet forward as ordered. Sees the commotion. Having no ranged attack, he decides to use his action to move another 25 feet.

Thorak's turn. You run 30 feet into the cave and are in line of sight to this situation....

12. - Top - End - #162

I try to whisper and gesture for Zorg to advance and wait on the bear... not sure if he gets it.

He is half-orc/dwarf, so I am assuming he has darkvision.

(point to about 30 feet out) Move there then wait for the bear to come at you (then put hand up softly as to express patience, calmness). When he is upon you, well, you know what to do (gesture an overhand swing).

If he messes this up, I'll have to go in and cover him.
    Assume Zorg is always automatically detected by every living creature within 50 to 100 feet, if he's standing still and not talking. If he is, it goes out to a quarter mile or so. He mouth breathes, drops things, yawns or coughs loudly and suddenly, and walks like Frankenstein with palsy. Zero fine motor skills.
    Last edited by Dr_Nimm; 2017-11-15 at 05:47 PM.

13. - Top - End - #163
    Ogre in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

I take it that I am just at around 60 feet away from the bear. Whatever the case I take my action to move within 30 feet and then chuck a javelin at it.

17+5=22 to hit
    3+3=6 damage

I’ll save my Bless for later since a 17 is a good roll. If I have to decide to use it before seeing my d20 is suppose I would have expended it.

This is no normal bear. Subdue it if you can... slay it if you cannot!

Does Zorg have any ranged attacks?
    Last edited by DM7581; 2017-11-15 at 11:40 PM.

14. - Top - End - #164

The bear is slain with a Javelin. Inspecting closely, it appears to have some sort of growth on its skull, and pus is leaking from its nose and ears. It's eyes are bloodshot.

Rolling all sorts of skills, you can't really come up with anything. There's just not precedent for it. Instinct tells you not not linger too long or mess with it too much.

You see another, larger dead bear, about as long dead as the clansfolk.

The dog whimpers and limps along, very injured.

You find the bodies of your clansfolk, 2 women and a man. Alongside them are the hammered iron weapons:
    3 iron arrows, 2 short swords, a dagger.
    Last edited by Dr_Nimm; 2017-11-16 at 01:05 AM.

15. - Top - End - #165
    Ogre in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

The bear is slain with a Javelin. Inspecting closely, it appears to have some sort of growth on its skull, and pus is leaking from its nose and ears. It's eyes are bloodshot.

Rolling all sorts of skills, you can't really come up with anything. There's just not precedent for it. Instinct tells you not not linger too long or mess with it too much.

You see another, larger dead bear, about as long dead as the clansfolk.

The dog whimpers and limps along, very injured.

You find the bodies of your clansfolk, 2 women and a man. Alongside them are the hammered iron weapons:
    3 iron arrows, 2 short swords, a dagger.
    I nudge the bear body with my legs. I then whisper a quick prayer to Kord. Yes, we fell a bear, but it was defiled. Hopefully it finds peace in the Beastlands.

I then attend to the dog. Healing Word for 2+2=4 HP.

We need to move and quickly, come.

I grab the weapons and distribute them. I take a short sword. I hand the other to Zorg. The arrows to Laucien and the dagger to Tessanna.

Laucien, we can remain back if you wish to scout onward. Zorg, little stab do big hurt to bad fairy.

Any idea how far this cave goes?
    Last edited by DM7581; 2017-11-16 at 10:39 AM.

16. - Top - End - #166

SolithKnightGuy

I nudge the bear body with my legs. I then whisper a quick prayer to Kord. Yes, we fell a bear, but it was defiled. Hopefully it finds peace in the Beastlands.

I grab the weapons and distribute them. I take a short sword. I hand the other to Zorg. The arrows to Laucien and the dagger to Tessanna.

Laucien, we can remain back if you wish to scout onward. Zorg, little stab do big hurt to bad fairy.

Tessanna checks the ground for tracks. Survival: 7+3=10
    Show

17. - Top - End - #167
    Dwarf in the Playground

Laucian takes the three arrows and scouts further into the cave.

Spoiler: Rolls
    Show
    Stealth: 14+7=21
    Nature (For more materials): Nat20 (+2)

18. - Top - End - #168

You find a healers kit with 4 charges in the corner of the cave. There is nothing else and it doesn't go deeper.

You emerge and proceed through the chilly night in the forest, darting rabbits occasionally run past. Up ahead, you see a Coral forest. Two spiral corals 60 feet high at facing angles mark the entrance as if forming a grand archway of sorts. Deeper inside, among 30 foot diameter globe corals, some smooth, and some spiked like giant urchins, you hear the sound of music and see dancing lights in various merry colors, occasionally punctuated by laughter. No doubt the fey are celebrating their success at bringing misery to your clan!

How do you proceed?

19. - Top - End - #169

SolithKnightGuy

You find a healers kit with 4 charges in the corner of the cave. There is nothing else and it doesn't go deeper.

You emerge and proceed through the chilly night in the forest, darting rabbits occasionally run past. Up ahead, you see a Coral forest. Two spiral corals 60 feet high at facing angles mark the entrance as if forming a grand archway of sorts. Deeper inside, among 30 foot diameter globe corals, some smooth, and some spiked like giant urchins, you hear the sound of music and see dancing lights in various merry colors, occasionally punctuated by laughter. No doubt the fey are celebrating their success at bringing misery to your clan!

How do you proceed?
    Hoping Zorg know how to keep quiet, Tessanna tries to listen and spot how many fey are there.
    Perception: 15+1+bless 3= 19

if needed she will even sneak up a bit:
    stealth: 19+4= 23
    Last edited by Ketiara; 2017-11-17 at 05:01 AM.
    Show

20. - Top - End - #170

Hoping Zorg know how to keep quiet, Tessanna tries to listen and spot how many fey are there.
    Perception: 15+1+bless 3= 19

if needed she will even sneak up a bit:
    stealth: 19+4= 23
    Zorg cannot under any circumstances keep quiet. He is simply unable to act any other way.

You sneak around as close as you dare. There seems to be a group of between 3 and 6, and they sound like they're having a party. You cannot see them without risking exposing yourself.
    Last edited by Dr_Nimm; 2017-11-17 at 05:11 AM.

21. - Top - End - #171
    Ogre in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

Zorg cannot under any circumstances keep quiet. He is simply unable to act any other way.

You sneak around as close as you dare. There seems to be a group of between 3 and 6, and they sound like they're having a party. You cannot see them without risking exposing yourself.
    Stealth is hopeless in this case... at least for me and Zorg. I gesture for Tessanna and Laucien to get better vantage points and then for Zorg to follow me.

I walk out into the open, with Zorg at my side.

Fey of the Wild Islands, I am Thorak and this is Zorg. We come to you in desperation, as our clan has fallen ill to plague. There is talk that the fairies of this forest are responsible, but it sounds to me as such beautiful creatures would never perform such evil. I would ask if you have any information as to any who would defile life so that we may confront and defeat them.

If things go awry, the other 2 should know what to do.
    Last edited by DM7581; 2017-11-17 at 01:30 PM.

22. - Top - End - #172

The party is occurring inside a gigantic globe Coral, which is partly translucent in shades of red and green. The entrance is a large fissure in this globe, covered by a curtain and adorned with magical light sources.

Tessania and Laucien and the newly healed dog sneak around the side of the globe, and take positions in a "doorway" (6 foot fissure) 50 feet on the other side of Thorak.

Thorak, with Zorg behind, draws the curtain and crashes the party, ruining everyone's good time with these words:

"Fey of the Wild Islands, I am Thorak and this is Zorg. We come to you in desperation, as our clan has fallen ill to plague. There is talk that the fairies of this forest are responsible, but it sounds to me as such beautiful creatures would never perform such evi- WHAT ABOMINATION IS THIS?!?"

For as Thorak spoke his dark vision was adjusting to the lights, revealing the scene of utter perversion.

A beautiful glade of trees artistically shaped into elegant striking forms hung with lanterns surround a small stage, loveseats, and beds made from living vines topped with fabric and cushions. On the stage are the musicians: a nude Satyr playing his pipes, dangling an enormous, half engorged penis between his legs in tune. A seated dryad plays the harp, while a drunk male brownie wearing a little pink child's dress fervently licks her toes. A faun plays the drum, the drum naturally being held secured between a nymphs legs as she lays on her back on the floor with her feet behind her head. Empty wine jars cover the floor. The air reeks of some intoxicating smoke.

And then we have the party goers: here a pixie on a stool tickling a bent over faun's rear end with a feather. A nymph transexually, trans racially dressed in the furs of a Celd man beats two male fauns entangled with each other on the bed with a phallus shaped club.

A female with a horse mask crawls on the ground on hands and knees, fitted with a sort of saddle on her back made to carry a tray of fruit and wine along with her rider: a sprite who directs her with a whip.

And that's only what you can see. Thankfully, some of the beds have curtains around them, concealing it's occupants. You wonder what obscene level of depravity has to be occurring within them to need privacy among these perverts.

The music stops. Everyone looks at Thorak and Zorg, some with annoyance, some with shock, and some with a disturbingly pleasant look of surprise.

A wide eyed faun covers his mouth with his hand. "Barbarians! How gauche! How filthy!" He turns to the Satyr. "Emile, you always thrown THE BEST parties!"

"Quiet, you perfumed dandelion!" Yells the Satyr. "Intruders! Kill them!"

Mass chaos ensues. Thorak dodges a wine bottle as wet naked Fey ready weapons and spells, charge forward in attack, laugh hysterically, run away, fly away, turn invisible, teleport, meld into trees, or simply resume their previous activities.

Thorak, you're being charged at by three angry little brownies with knives and a nymph. You cant see much else in the chaos.

Tessania and Laucien, naked party goers stream past you and run off. You see 3 brownies charging at Thorak and Zorg, with a nymph behind them. They don't see you. You can't really see much else in the chaos.

Initiative
    Tessania
    Laucien
    Dog
    Brownies
    Nymph
    Thorak
    Zorg

23. - Top - End - #173

SolithKnightGuy

The party is occurring inside a gigantic globe Coral, which is partly translucent in shades of red and green. The entrance is a large fissure in this globe, covered by a curtain and adorned with magical light sources.

Tessania and Laucien and the newly healed dog sneak around the side of the globe, and take positions in a "doorway" (6 foot fissure) 50 feet on the other side of Thorak.

Thorak, with Zorg behind, draws the curtain and crashes the party, ruining everyone's good time with these words:

"Fey of the Wild Islands, I am Thorak and this is Zorg. We come to you in desperation, as our clan has fallen ill to plague. There is talk that the fairies of this forest are responsible, but it sounds to me as such beautiful creatures would never perform such evi- WHAT ABOMINATION IS THIS?!?"

For as Thorak spoke his dark vision was adjusting to the lights, revealing the scene of utter perversion.

A beautiful glade of trees artistically shaped into elegant striking forms hung with lanterns surround a small stage, loveseats, and beds made from living vines topped with fabric and cushions. On the stage are the musicians: a nude Satyr playing his pipes, dangling an enormous, half engorged penis between his legs in tune. A seated dryad plays the harp, while a drunk male brownie wearing a little pink child's dress fervently licks her toes. A faun plays the drum, the drum naturally being held secured between a nymphs legs as she lays on her back on the floor with her feet behind her head. Empty wine jars cover the floor. The air reeks of some intoxicating smoke.

And then we have the party goers: here a pixie on a stool tickling a bent over faun's rear end with a feather. A nymph transexually, trans racially dressed in the furs of a Celd man beats two male fauns entangled with each other on the bed with a phallus shaped club.

A female with a horse mask crawls on the ground on hands and knees, fitted with a sort of saddle on her back made to carry a tray of fruit and wine along with her rider: a sprite who directs her with a whip.

And that's only what you can see. Thankfully, some of the beds have curtains around them, concealing it's occupants. You wonder what obscene level of depravity has to be occurring within them to need privacy among these perverts.

The music stops. Everyone looks at Thorak and Zorg, some with annoyance, some with shock, and some with a disturbingly pleasant look of surprise.

A wide eyed faun covers his mouth with his hand. "Barbarians! How gauche! How filthy!" He turns to the Satyr. "Emile, you always thrown THE BEST parties!"

Mass chaos ensues. Thorak dodges a wine bottle as wet naked Fey ready weapons and spells, charge forward in attack, laugh hysterically, run away, fly away, turn invisible, teleport, meld into trees, or simply resume their previous activities.

Thorak, you're being charged at by three angry little brownies with knives and a nymph. You cant see much else in the chaos.

Tessania and Laucien, naked party goers stream past you and run off. You see 3 brownies charging at Thorak and Zorg, with a nymph behind them. They don't see you. You can't really see much else in the chaos.

Initiative
    Tessania
    Laucien
    Dog
    Brownies
    Nymph
    Thorak
    Zorg
    Tessanna, almost entranced by the spectacle and the audacity and absurdity of it all. Even as she hear Thorak speak, she has a hard time concentrating.

Only when bumped into by one of the "party goers" she is knocked back to reallity, casting a spell 20ft radius engulfing all of them (hopefully).
    "Sleep" she enchants as she sprinkles a bit of sand. (26hp of creatures goes to sleep, the lowest hp first. Only more if 26 is enough hp for two creatures).

Tessanna cast an orb of energy at the "woman" staying behind.
    16+4=20
    (3d8)19 fire damage
    Last edited by Ketiara; 2017-11-17 at 09:01 PM.
    Show

24. - Top - End - #174
    Dwarf in the Playground

Initiative
    Tessania
    Laucien
    Dog
    Brownies
    Nymph
    Thorak
    Zorg
    Spoiler: In Sylvan
    Show
    "Really sorry about your party! It looked fun!"

Laucien fires a shot a brownie, hopefully before it can reach Thorak and Zorg.

2+5=7 to hit, 3+5=8 damage

25. - Top - End - #175

Tessania incinerates the nymph. Ashes remain.

Laucien misses the brownie. The arrow flies through his creepy little red cap.

As no one commanded the dog he acts on his chase instincts, taking down and murdering a poor naked faun who was just trying to have a good time.

An aggro pixie who was invisible casts burning hands right behind Tessania and Laucien. Their fighting instincts dodge the spell, taking only 8 damage.

The raging little brownies squeal ferociously, two of them turned by Thoraks armor. The third digs his dagger into Zorg's thick quadriceps for 3 damage. Zorg cuts his legs off with a low sweep of his new axe. The brownie dies from blood loss, flailing his little arms uselessly.

Thorak! Two brownies scowl at you in miniature rage. Go!

26. - Top - End - #176
    Ogre in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

Tessania incinerates the nymph. Ashes remain.

Laucien misses the brownie. The arrow flies through his creepy little red cap.

As no one commanded the dog he acts on his chase instincts, taking down and murdering a poor naked faun who was just trying to have a good time.

An aggro pixie who was invisible casts burning hands right behind Tessania and Laucien. Their fighting instincts dodge the spell, taking only 8 damage.

The raging little brownies squeal ferociously, two of them turned by Thoraks armor. The third digs his dagger into Zorg's thick quadriceps for 3 damage. Zorg cuts his legs off with a low sweep of his new axe. The brownie dies from blood loss, flailing his little arms uselessly.

Thorak! Two brownies scowl at you in miniature rage. Go!
    As a Reaction, when struck, I activate Wrath of the Storm. As the brownie strikes at me, I stomp my leg, letting out a localized thunder clap!

13 thunder damage, with a DC 12 Dex save for half.

This lets Zorg attack one of the others instead (leaving us with one) if that finishes it off.

Then I swing my hammer over my head and then back around at a downward angle toward whoever is still standing.

5+4 (Bless)+5= 14 to hit
    4+3=7 damage

This need not continue in violence. I only wish to save my people!
    Spoiler: Current Level/XP
    Show

Arcivus
    XP: 440,000/445,000
    Effective Level: 22

Dr. Nimm
    XP: 590,000/595,000
    Effective Level: 27

Xavier
    XP: 635,000/655,000
    Effective Level: 29

27. - Top - End - #177

As a Reaction, when struck, I activate Wrath of the Storm. As the brownie strikes at me, I stomp my leg, letting out a localized thunder clap!

13 thunder damage, with a DC 12 Dex save for half.

This lets Zorg attack one of the others instead (leaving us with one) if that finishes it off.

Then I swing my hammer over my head and then back around at a downward angle toward whoever is still standing.

5+4 (Bless)+5= 14 to hit
    4+3=7 damage

This need not continue in violence. I only wish to save my people!
    Thorak slays the last 2 brownies with the power of the gods.

Just then, new foes appear.. Tbc
    Last edited by Dr_Nimm; 2017-11-19 at 06:02 PM.

28. - Top - End - #178

SolithKnightGuy

Thorak slays the last 2 brownies with the power of the gods.

Just then, new foes appear.. Tbc
    Tessanna turns toward the footsteps, all the while looking for cover.
    Show

29. - Top - End - #179

Spoiler: Sylvan
    Show

Big pipe Satyr: Get the priest and the imbecile. I'll get these two.

The musicians join the fray! Big pipe Satyr piper draws a short sword, bounds over sofas, shoving party goers aside, while his large organ flops around dangerously. He stabs at Laucien (with short sword, thank the gods)
    for 13+5=18 hit for 6 damage, and now threatening Tessania in his uh... space.

The dryad drummer advances to 30 feet from Thorak and Zorg and charms Zorg. He stands listlessly.

Spoiler: Nature 15
    Show

The Satyr is from the grand bloodline. He has resistance to all weapons not made of hammered iron in the light of a blue moon.

Next

Laucien, Tessania, or Thorak (initiative by post).
    Dog (chasing innocent fauns).
    Aggro pixie
    Musicians:
    Big pipe Satyr piper
    Dryad Drummer
    Last edited by Dr_Nimm; 2017-11-21 at 03:59 AM.

30. - Top - End - #180
    Ogre in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

Spoiler: Sylvan
    Show

Big pipe Satyr: Get the priest and the imbecile. I'll get these two.

The musicians join the fray! Big pipe Satyr piper draws a short sword, bounds over sofas, shoving party goers aside, while his large organ flops around dangerously. He stabs at Laucien (with short sword, thank the gods)
    for 13+5=18 hit for 6 damage, and now threatening Tessania in his uh... space.

The dryad drummer advances to 30 feet from Thorak and Zorg and charms Zorg. He stands listlessly.

Spoiler: Nature 15
    Show

The Satyr is from the grand bloodline. He has resistance to all weapons not made of hammered iron in the light of a blue moon.

Next

Laucien, Tessania, or Thorak (initiative by post).
    Dog (chasing innocent fauns).
    Aggro pixie
    Musicians:
    Big pipe Satyr piper
    Dryad Drummer
    I dash toward the dryad, knowing that if I can hit hard enough, it just might break its hold on Zorg.

14+5=19 to hit
    1+3=4 damage

Well, still a DC 10 concentration to maintain the spell.

Zorg! Snap out of it. I need you!
    Spoiler: Current Level/XP
    Show

Arcivus
    XP: 440,000/445,000
    Effective Level: 22

Dr. Nimm
    XP: 590,000/595,000
    Effective Level: 27

Xavier
    XP: 635,000/655,000
    Effective Level: 29