New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 1 of 40 123456789101126 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Colossus in the Playground

Default Year of the yuri harem IC 16 "Things Fall Apart"

Episode 21 Scene 4.

It's time. Jen wants to do some research on nymphs.

Because alot of your classmates are actually complaining about her being too touchy feely.

Or disturbing them with tales of the hunt.

So it's time for the library.

Spoiler: Unopposed
    Show

Allure =d6 Charm some students into helping you. +2 VP with Jen

Skill =d4 Do some basic research! YAY! +1 VP with Jen

Conflict =d7 Help Luna carry projects because she used her time productively. +2 VP with Luna.
    Last edited by Illven; 2017-11-08 at 11:23 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deme View Post
    One day, we must all have our characters butchered by romhacks face our ends.

Won as Good Mayans on a science victory GMR 4. Won as Sweden on a science victory GMR 7. Won as Desert England on a concession victory GMR 8 Lost as Poland in GMR 3. Lost as Japan in GMR 5, Surrendered as Korea in GMR 10. Surrendered as Bad Maya in GMR 11, Lost as Shoshone in GMR 13.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Year of the yuri harem IC 16 "Things Fall Apart"

Taika heads over to talk to a few guys at the library. ”So, is that normal behavior for a nymph? There’s gotta be a book in here somewhere about their culture or something.”

Spoiler
    Show
    Allure (+1), Witch (+2)
    Last edited by Esprit15; 2017-11-08 at 11:59 PM.
    Awesome avatar by Cuthalion

Spoiler: Old Avatars
    Show

By Ceika, Ceika, Linklel (Except for one that appears to be lost to time)

3. - Top - End - #3
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Mallory goes through the library, grabbing whatever books she can on French history and nymph culture, searching for whatever she can on nymphs, water nymphs, and the Stormsong clan specifically.

Spoiler: Roll
    Show
    Strong Skill (+1), Fiendish Cunning (+2), +3 total.

4. - Top - End - #4
    Bugbear in the Playground

GreenSorcererElf

Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    I literally do not know what is going on at all, so I'm just going to roll and we'll play things out at the end of this scene. Help me, Illven, please.

Devotion+Terrifying Presence=+3 Conflict

5. - Top - End - #5
    Titan in the Playground

Kristi did her part to help out, despite how her train of thought took regular detours towards lurid destinations and fantasies. There were a lot of cute guys and gals at this school, and she had a bit of a thing for the cute, quiet types she could spy on in the library...

Spoiler: OoC
    Show
    Skill. No mods, +0 total.

Currently Recruiting WW/Mafia: Logic's Deathloop Mafia and Cazero's Graduates Of Hope's Peak - Danganronpa Mafia

Quote Originally Posted by Xumtiil View Post
    An Abattoir Vecna, if you will.
    My Homebrew

6. - Top - End - #6
    Titan in the Playground

Although she remains mostly unbothered, and unsure what the big deal is, this seems like something that could be an interesting point to look up anyway. History always has been so fascinating. SO, she throws in her little bit of aid in the library.
    Show
    Strong SKill

7. - Top - End - #7
    Ogre in the Playground

NecromancerGirl

Lauca wasn't sure she'd ever been in a library before. But once she was there, she was overwhelmed by just how many books and how much STUFF there was! It was exciting in some ways, but intimidating in other. So instead of going right to the books, she went right after the library assistants in search of help finding what she needed. Just like mom taught her!

Spoiler: Allure
    Show
    Strong Allure +1 = +1

8. - Top - End - #8
    Titan in the Playground

Tanya, while not one to avoid reading, was not especially familiar with the school library. Aside from a time or two they'd been brought her for a class, she'd never really bothered with it. So she figured it was probably best to ask for a little help here. She found a guy who looked like he probably knew the place well, and asked, "Uh, hey, got any clue where I can find stuff on Nymphs? I ain't real sure how this place is organized."

Spoiler: OOC/Roll
    Show
    Strong Allure +1, Boyish Charm +1, Thaw Out +2 = +4 total.
    Thaw Out on scene 1/3.
    Toph Pony avatar by Dirtytabs. Thanks!

"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty, I read them openly. When I became a man, I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." -C.S. Lewis

9. - Top - End - #9

Quote Originally Posted by Zevox View Post
    Tanya, while not one to avoid reading, was not especially familiar with the school library. Aside from a time or two they'd been brought her for a class, she'd never really bothered with it. So she figured it was probably best to ask for a little help here. She found a guy who looked like he probably knew the place well, and asked, "Uh, hey, got any clue where I can find stuff on Nymphs? I ain't real sure how this place is organized."

Spoiler: OOC/Roll
    Show
    Strong Allure +1, Boyish Charm +1, Thaw Out +2 = +4 total.
    Thaw Out on scene 1/3.
    "I'm sorry. I'm new here this is my first day.. I have no clue, can you help me. I'm looking for the main office." The guy replies abit on edge.

Quote Originally Posted by Esprit15 View Post
    Taika heads over to talk to a few guys at the library. ”So, is that normal behavior for a nymph? There’s gotta be a book in here somewhere about their culture or something.”

Spoiler
    Show
    Allure (+1), Witch (+2)
    "It's actually rather typical for her species." The tallest guy in the group pipes up. "My dad studies supernatural life forms, and I've learned quite a bit. Fire and Water nymphs tend to be extremely touchy feely. It's theorized that it's because most of them can tell sexuality by touch."

Quote Originally Posted by AvatarVecna View Post
    Kristi did her part to help out, despite how her train of thought took regular detours towards lurid destinations and fantasies. There were a lot of cute guys and gals at this school, and she had a bit of a thing for the cute, quiet types she could spy on in the library...

Spoiler: OoC
    Show
    Skill. No mods, +0 total.
    Kristi gets distracted by Effie doing a project of some kind.

"Stare any harder and you'll burn a hole through my shirt, what's up?" She teases.

Quote Originally Posted by Necroticplague View Post
    Although she remains mostly unbothered, and unsure what the big deal is, this seems like something that could be an interesting point to look up anyway. History always has been so fascinating. SO, she throws in her little bit of aid in the library.
    Show
    Strong SKill
    P'ro'shi manages to find books after books on Water nymphs. In addition to learning that they are touchy feely, you note that most nymphs in the past have a heightened warlike culture, and that they are a matriarchal society where women are far more common births. (About 25 to 75)

"What are you looking at?" Agatha comments curious.

Quote Originally Posted by The TechnoGnome View Post
    Mallory goes through the library, grabbing whatever books she can on French history and nymph culture, searching for whatever she can on nymphs, water nymphs, and the Stormsong clan specifically.

Spoiler: Roll
    Show
    Strong Skill (+1), Fiendish Cunning (+2), +3 total.
    Mallory finds out that in addition to the touchy feeling, nymphs have a heightened ability to regenerate, healing from wounds ten times as fast as humans. It won't save them from a hail of bullets, but nymphs are amazing patients for surgery.

You also get a text.

Spoiler: Text
    Show

"Hey, we finally got a court date!" Your bff Catherine.

Quote Originally Posted by 7th son of sons View Post
    Lauca wasn't sure she'd ever been in a library before. But once she was there, she was overwhelmed by just how many books and how much STUFF there was! It was exciting in some ways, but intimidating in other. So instead of going right to the books, she went right after the library assistants in search of help finding what she needed. Just like mom taught her!

Spoiler: Allure
    Show
    Strong Allure +1 = +1
    "Oh yeah, the new teacher's a water nymph. We tried telling Ms.Smith that it was a sexual harassment case waiting to happen, but she insisted so as not to appear racist."

Quote Originally Posted by GM_3826 View Post
    Show
    I literally do not know what is going on at all, so I'm just going to roll and we'll play things out at the end of this scene. Help me, Illven, please.

Devotion+Terrifying Presence=+3 Conflict
    Today has been a good day for Morgan, she has finally made all her plans to help out the love of her life. The beautiful blonde sorceress seems to be struggling under the weight of all her projects.

As you help her, you notice a grin on her face. Heello. And what's your name, cutie?

Won as Good Mayans on a science victory GMR 4. Won as Sweden on a science victory GMR 7. Won as Desert England on a concession victory GMR 8 Lost as Poland in GMR 3. Lost as Japan in GMR 5, Surrendered as Korea in GMR 10. Surrendered as Bad Maya in GMR 11, Lost as Shoshone in GMR 13.

10. - Top - End - #10
    Titan in the Playground

"Hm, oddly specific. Though it's the fey - they're all oddly specific," Taika says. "Well, thanks." Taika returns to Jen to tell her the news.

Show

11. - Top - End - #11

"Hm, oddly specific. Though it's the fey - they're all oddly specific," Taika says. "Well, thanks." Taika returns to Jen to tell her the news.
    So what did you find out? Jen remarks eagerly.

12. - Top - End - #12
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Illven View Post
    So what did you find out? Jen remarks eagerly.
    "Fire and water fey inherently have no respect for personal space or privacy. Supposedly she's trying to figure out people's sexuality, which apparently she can do at a touch," Taika says, her face clearly expressing discomfort at the thought.

Show

13. - Top - End - #13

"Fire and water fey inherently have no respect for personal space or privacy. Supposedly she's trying to figure out people's sexuality, which apparently she can do at a touch," Taika says, her face clearly expressing discomfort at the thought.
    Oh yeah. Didn't that nymph that ended up staying here for a month do that by scent instead. Jen half recollects.

14. - Top - End - #14
    Titan in the Playground

Oh yeah. Didn't that nymph that ended up staying here for a month do that by scent instead. Jen half recollects.
    ”I would not be entirely surprised...”

Show

15. - Top - End - #15

”I would not be entirely surprised...”
    I mean she immediately knew Agatha was straight. Jen remark.

16. - Top - End - #16
    Titan in the Playground

I mean she immediately knew Agatha was straight. Jen remark.
    ”Oh? I just thought it was obvious.”

Show

17. - Top - End - #17

”Oh? I just thought it was obvious.”
    Is it? Jen remarks cocking her head.

18. - Top - End - #18
    Titan in the Playground

Is it? Jen remarks cocking her head.
    ”Yeah. How she reacts to girls flirting with each other and her. How she looked at Nate even when he was uninterested in her while numerous girls were. She’s always been clearly straight as an arrow, or at least is extremely precise in her taste in girls.”

Show

19. - Top - End - #19
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Mallory finds out that in addition to the touchy feeling, nymphs have a heightened ability to regenerate, healing from wounds ten times as fast as humans. It won't save them from a hail of bullets, but nymphs are amazing patients for surgery.

You also get a text.

Show

"Hey, we finally got a court date!" Your bff Catherine.
    Mallory lets out a huff of annoyance, not very happy at being interrupted in her research. Especially not by Catherine of all people. She texts a simple 'Good' back, then returns to reading, hoping to find information more specific to the Stormsong clan.

20. - Top - End - #20
    Titan in the Playground

P'ro'shi manages to find books after books on Water nymphs. In addition to learning that they are touchy feely, you note that most nymphs in the past have a heightened warlike culture, and that they are a matriarchal society where women are far more common births. (About 25 to 75)

"What are you looking at?" Agatha comments curious.
    "Eh, some of my friends seemed inspired by the new teach to look up about nymphic history, figured I'd join them. Surprised by the part about uneven gender ratios and matriarchy, you'd think the rarer sex would be de facto the one in charge."

21. - Top - End - #21
    Ogre in the Playground

NecromancerGirl

"Oh yeah, the new teacher's a water nymph. We tried telling Ms.Smith that it was a sexual harassment case waiting to happen, but she insisted so as not to appear racist."
    Are all of the water nymph's so huggy? Lauca inquired with a small tilt of the head. Why is that so bad?

22. - Top - End - #22

”Yeah. How she reacts to girls flirting with each other and her. How she looked at Nate even when he was uninterested in her while numerous girls were. She’s always been clearly straight as an arrow, or at least is extremely precise in her taste in girls.”
    Did any girls flirt with her when the plant nymph was around, it was just us. And being interested in Nate, just tells me she's noy gay, it could mean she's bi.

Mallory lets out a huff of annoyance, not very happy at being interrupted in her research. Especially not by Catherine of all people. She texts a simple 'Good' back, then returns to reading, hoping to find information more specific to the Stormsong clan.
    Show

"So you'll help me get ready, right!?"

Quote Originally Posted by Necroticplague View Post
    "Eh, some of my friends seemed inspired by the new teach to look up about nymphic history, figured I'd join them. Surprised by the part about uneven gender ratios and matriarchy, you'd think the rarer sex would be de facto the one in charge."
    "Oh new teacher I'm guessing? I... don't really know enough to help. You might want to try talking to literally anyone else in this school." She adds with a slight teasing grin.

Are all of the water nymph's so huggy? Lauca inquired with a small tilt of the head. Why is that so bad?
    "Most." The aide replies. "Because teachers really shouldn't be touching their students because it's easier to get accused of sexual harassment." The aide replies.

23. - Top - End - #23
    Titan in the Playground

”One or two, I think. And actively being uninterested strongly suggests that se was straight.”

Show

24. - Top - End - #24
    Titan in the Playground

"I'm sorry. I'm new here this is my first day.. I have no clue, can you help me. I'm looking for the main office." The guy replies abit on edge.
    Tanya's eyebrow rose at that one. "Pretty late in the year for a first day," she remarked. "But, uh, yeah, it's..." she described how to find the main office from the library. "What'cha need from there?" she asked, curious.
    Toph Pony avatar by Dirtytabs. Thanks!

"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty, I read them openly. When I became a man, I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." -C.S. Lewis

25. - Top - End - #25
    Ogre in the Playground

NecromancerGirl

"Most." The aide replies. "Because teachers really shouldn't be touching their students because it's easier to get accused of sexual harassment." The aide replies.
    Oh that's not good, Lauca doesn't wanna get harassed

26. - Top - End - #26

”One or two, I think. And actively being uninterested strongly suggests that se was straight.”
    I... don't remember that, I thought it was just us. Who flirted with Agatha among us. Jen remarks.

Quote Originally Posted by Zevox View Post
    Tanya's eyebrow rose at that one. "Pretty late in the year for a first day," she remarked. "But, uh, yeah, it's..." she described how to find the main office from the library. "What'cha need from there?" she asked, curious.
    "I know, my parents are idiots. I have a class where it's secretary work and we help the main office, but I I don't know where it is." He remarks.

Oh that's not good, Lauca doesn't wanna get harassed
    "Well hopefully you won't. Just maybe keep a few steps back from her." The aide remarks.

27. - Top - End - #27
    Titan in the Playground

”Almost everyone that has since gotten into any relationships.”

Show

28. - Top - End - #28

”Almost everyone that has since gotten into any relationships.”
    So how would that plant nymph have just known normally is my point. Jen remarks.

29. - Top - End - #29
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Show

"So you'll help me get ready, right!?"
    Mallory scowled and angrily shot a text back.

Show
    Why do you need my help? All you need to do is give a testimony.

30. - Top - End - #30

Mallory scowled and angrily shot a text back.

Show
    Why do you need my help? All you need to do is give a testimony.
    Show

"Like how to look my best, and what not."