New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 12 of 40 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920212237 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #331
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Year of the yuri harem IC 16 "Things Fall Apart"

Taika squints in the sunlight. Seriously, screw waking up this early. It was a weekend, and Taika was practically nocturnal, save for school. But Jen needed a friend, so she was willing to be there. -She brainwashed you, Jen. And with how racist the legal system is, there’s not much chance of a succubus getting out of this cleanly. Everything is going to turn out.-
    Spoiler
    Show
    Skill
    Awesome avatar by Cuthalion

Spoiler: Old Avatars
    Show

By Ceika, Ceika, Linklel (Except for one that appears to be lost to time)

2. - Top - End - #332
    Ogre in the Playground

NecromancerGirl

Lauca snuggled up closer to Luna, burying her face against her girlfriends chest. How she'd ended up here, or how long she'd been there, she didn't know. What she did know was that the felt absolutely wonderful, for all the best reasons. She yawned cutely and put one arm around her, deciding maybe now would be the best time for an extra little bit of sleep. Luna was bound to have a stressful day, and Lauca wanted to be a good, supportive girlfriend.

Spoiler: Allure
    Show
    Strong +1, Thaw Out (1/3) + 2, Cat Nap +2 = +5

3. - Top - End - #333
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Usually, Mallory did her best to remain composed and controlled, no matter the situation. But an intruder in her bedroom while she was sleeping was too much even for her.

"WHAT THE ****!" Mallory screamed in a panic as she started throwing things at Catherine, "HOW DID YOU GET IN HERE?!? GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT!!! I'M CALLING THE POLICE CREEP!!! MOM. DAD. HELP!!! INTRUDER!!!"

Spoiler: Roll
    Show
    Conflict, Verbal Barrage (+2), Connections (+2), +4 total

4. - Top - End - #334
    Titan in the Playground

Jen's text found Tanya wide awake, engrossed in an online match of Street Fighter. Eleven had never been early for her - her mom had drilled healthy sleep habits into her years ago. She'd already had breakfast, done an hour-long morning workout, showered, and done a few other things this morning, and was just starting to consider what to have for lunch.

Once the match wrapped up, she pulled out her phone to check out the text. Ah, right, that was today!

Spoiler: To Jen
    Show
    Don't worry Dove, shouldn't be hard. With all of us to back you up, no way we can't get her convicted, and the punishment she'll get for the crap she tried to pull is no joke. Brainwashing like that's just one rung below actually killing someone. She's screwed for a long, long time.

Spoiler: OOC/Roll
    Show
    Skill, Deep Freeze +2 = +2 total.
    Deep Freeze on scene 1/3.

Would've tried to figure out a Conflict roll, but it occurs to me that I probably can't make Poker Face apply to a roll where we're communicating solely via text.
    Last edited by Zevox; 2018-02-25 at 12:49 PM.
    Toph Pony avatar by Dirtytabs. Thanks!

"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty, I read them openly. When I became a man, I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." -C.S. Lewis

5. - Top - End - #335
    Titan in the Playground

Sadly, P'ro'shi's own little family was relatively stable, if odd bunch. So she didn't really have the experience to deal with how her closest friends seemed to keep having so much trouble with their's. Best she could do was offer what assurances she could that things will turn out for the better and some comforting hugs.
    Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    Normal Allure, +2 Touchy Spot.

6. - Top - End - #336
    Titan in the Playground

Kristi provides what comfort she can, despite still waking up a bit.

Spoiler: OoC
    Show
    Allure. Strong roll 1+Boyish Charm 1=+2.

Currently Recruiting WW/Mafia: Logic's Deathloop Mafia and Cazero's Graduates Of Hope's Peak - Danganronpa Mafia

Quote Originally Posted by Xumtiil View Post
    An Abattoir Vecna, if you will.
    My Homebrew

7. - Top - End - #337
    Colossus in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by The TechnoGnome View Post
    Usually, Mallory did her best to remain composed and controlled, no matter the situation. But an intruder in her bedroom while she was sleeping was too much even for her.

"WHAT THE ****!" Mallory screamed in a panic as she started throwing things at Catherine, "HOW DID YOU GET IN HERE?!? GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT!!! I'M CALLING THE POLICE CREEP!!! MOM. DAD. HELP!!! INTRUDER!!!"

Spoiler: Roll
    Show
    Conflict, Verbal Barrage (+2), Connections (+2), +4 total
    "Wah! Intruder?" Catherine immediately whips around as Mallory's first two throws are off. "Stay behind me Mal! I've got claws! Claws! I'll protect you two!" She says as Mal's third throw beans her in the back of the head. "Ah..... You.... are a terrible shot when waking up, and no one seems to be here." Catherine replies.

That's when you hear your parents burst into the room.

"Intru.... what.... happened?" Your dad starts upon seeing no one there.

Quote Originally Posted by Esprit15 View Post
    Taika squints in the sunlight. Seriously, screw waking up this early. It was a weekend, and Taika was practically nocturnal, save for school. But Jen needed a friend, so she was willing to be there. -She brainwashed you, Jen. And with how racist the legal system is, there’s not much chance of a succubus getting out of this cleanly. Everything is going to turn out.-
    Spoiler
    Show
    Skill
    Spoiler: Text
    Show

But what if she brainwashes the judge, or like the jury. Jen protests.

Taika would know they have dampening shackles on succubi brought to court to prevent that.

Quote Originally Posted by Zevox View Post
    Jen's text found Tanya wide awake, engrossed in an online match of Street Fighter. Eleven had never been early for her - her mom had drilled healthy sleep habits into her years ago. She'd already had breakfast, done an hour-long morning workout, showered, and done a few other things this morning, and was just starting to consider what to have for lunch.

Once the match wrapped up, she pulled out her phone to check out the text. Ah, right, that was today!

Show
    Don't worry Dove, shouldn't be hard. With all of us to back you up, no way we can't get her convicted, and the punishment she'll get for the crap she tried to pull is no joke. Brainwashing like that's just one rung below actually killing someone. She's screwed for a long, long time.

Spoiler: OOC/Roll
    Show
    Skill, Deep Freeze +2 = +2 total.
    Deep Freeze on scene 1/3.

Would've tried to figure out a Conflict roll, but it occurs to me that I probably can't make Poker Face apply to a roll where we're communicating solely via text.
    Show

Well... You remember the court time and location.

Tanya would remember both. 34 Fairington drive. and 2:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Necroticplague View Post
    Sadly, P'ro'shi's own little family was relatively stable, if odd bunch. So she didn't really have the experience to deal with how her closest friends seemed to keep having so much trouble with their's. Best she could do was offer what assurances she could that things will turn out for the better and some comforting hugs.
    Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    Normal Allure, +2 Touchy Spot.
    See below post.

Quote Originally Posted by AvatarVecna View Post
    Kristi provides what comfort she can, despite still waking up a bit.

Spoiler: OoC
    Show
    Allure. Strong roll 1+Boyish Charm 1=+2.
    Your efforts at comfort are bad, and you should feel bad.

Quote Originally Posted by 7th son of sons View Post
    Lauca snuggled up closer to Luna, burying her face against her girlfriends chest. How she'd ended up here, or how long she'd been there, she didn't know. What she did know was that the felt absolutely wonderful, for all the best reasons. She yawned cutely and put one arm around her, deciding maybe now would be the best time for an extra little bit of sleep. Luna was bound to have a stressful day, and Lauca wanted to be a good, supportive girlfriend.

Spoiler: Allure
    Show
    Strong +1, Thaw Out (1/3) + 2, Cat Nap +2 = +5
    But yours aren't. You're a supportive girlfriend. Luna chuckles as she feels Lauca bury her face in her chest.

Comfy? Luna adds.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deme View Post
    One day, we must all have our characters butchered by romhacks face our ends.

Won as Good Mayans on a science victory GMR 4. Won as Sweden on a science victory GMR 7. Won as Desert England on a concession victory GMR 8 Lost as Poland in GMR 3. Lost as Japan in GMR 5, Surrendered as Korea in GMR 10. Surrendered as Bad Maya in GMR 11, Lost as Shoshone in GMR 13.

8. - Top - End - #338
    Titan in the Playground

-The same thing that happens when any magically inclined person tries to use enchantment effects in a courtroom: the magic dampening shackles do their job and ensure that the trial is not tampered with.- Taika sighs and gets up, prepping herself for going to support Jen at the courtroom.

Show

9. - Top - End - #339
    Ogre in the Playground

NecromancerGirl

Quote Originally Posted by Illven View Post
    But yours aren't. You're a supportive girlfriend. Luna chuckles as she feels Lauca bury her face in her chest.

Comfy? Luna adds.
    Mhmmmmmmmm~, Lauca replied warmly

10. - Top - End - #340
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

"SHE BROKE INTO MY ROOM!!!" Mallory shrieked, pointing at Catherine with one hand while using the other to pull her covers up to cover her chest, "GET HER OUT OF HERE!!!"

11. - Top - End - #341

-The same thing that happens when any magically inclined person tries to use enchantment effects in a courtroom: the magic dampening shackles do their job and ensure that the trial is not tampered with.- Taika sighs and gets up, prepping herself for going to support Jen at the courtroom.
    Show

But what do we do, if they forget to put her in them.

Mhmmmmmmmm~, Lauca replied warmly
    I think we need to get up though. Luna teases.

"SHE BROKE INTO MY ROOM!!!" Mallory shrieked, pointing at Catherine with one hand while using the other to pull her covers up to cover her chest, "GET HER OUT OF HERE!!!"
    "Who did!?" Catherine protested looking around. "Are you seeing things?"

"Mallory.... What are you still doing in bed.... Like I'm... It's eleven, are you ill?" Your mother asks worried.

Won as Good Mayans on a science victory GMR 4. Won as Sweden on a science victory GMR 7. Won as Desert England on a concession victory GMR 8 Lost as Poland in GMR 3. Lost as Japan in GMR 5, Surrendered as Korea in GMR 10. Surrendered as Bad Maya in GMR 11, Lost as Shoshone in GMR 13.

12. - Top - End - #342
    Titan in the Playground

Taika chuckles as she brushes her teeth. -Declare a mistrial.-

Show

13. - Top - End - #343
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

"Who did!?" Catherine protested looking around. "Are you seeing things?"

"Mallory.... What are you still doing in bed.... Like I'm... It's eleven, are you ill?" Your mother asks worried.
    "I'M NOT SICK!!! GET HER OUT!!!" Mallory said, freaking out too much to offer a more coherent response.

14. - Top - End - #344

Taika chuckles as she brushes her teeth. -Declare a mistrial.-
    Show

Is that something that prevents double jeopardy from applying.

"I'M NOT SICK!!! GET HER OUT!!!" Mallory said, freaking out too much to offer a more coherent response.
    "But. But." Mrs.Malone started.

"No she's right, she's clearly sick and potentially contagious. We should all leave, to get face masks just as a precaution." Catherine says offering a hand to Agatha, who looks concerned.

15. - Top - End - #345
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

"But. But." Mrs.Malone started.

"No she's right, she's clearly sick and potentially contagious. We should all leave, to get face masks just as a precaution." Catherine says offering a hand to Agatha, who looks concerned.
    Mallory lets out an inarticulate scream, shifting to her horned state almost instantly. She jumps out of the bed and starts pushing Catherine towards her bedroom door.

"OUTOUTOUTOUTOUTOUUUUUUUTTTTT!!!" she yells as she shoves Catherine (and by extension her parents) out of her room, before slamming the door shut. She turns around and leans her back against it, panting heavily.
    Last edited by The TechnoGnome; 2018-02-26 at 09:20 PM.

16. - Top - End - #346
    Titan in the Playground

-Yep. A mistrial is when the trial was incorrectly performed, and so the results are invalid. For example, if your publicly appointed defender showed up completely drunk to the courtroom one day and gave a rant about how he’s only single because his ex-wife was cheating on him with your mother, then his defense of you would not be valid, and the trial would have to be redone.-

This is most certainly not a story passed down to her by her mother.

Show

17. - Top - End - #347

Mallory lets out an inarticulate scream, shifting to her horned state almost instantly. She jumps out of the bed and starts pushing Catherine towards her bedroom door.

"OUTOUTOUTOUTOUTOUUUUUUUTTTTT!!!" she yells as she shoves Catherine (and by extension her parents) out of her room, before slamming the door shut. She turns around and leans her back against it, panting heavily.
    "Don't worry Malone! I'll be getting you some chicken soup and looking up trans-formative diseases on Web MD." Catherine chimes out.

"Are you okay?" Agatha asks.

18. - Top - End - #348

-Yep. A mistrial is when the trial was incorrectly performed, and so the results are invalid. For example, if your publicly appointed defender showed up completely drunk to the courtroom one day and gave a rant about how he’s only single because his ex-wife was cheating on him with your mother, then his defense of you would not be valid, and the trial would have to be redone.-

This is most certainly not a story passed down to her by her mother.
    Show

My mom was bi? Jen misses the point.

19. - Top - End - #349
    Titan in the Playground

Although she realizes that the good spot was already taken, P'ro'shi can't still helps but nuzzle up against Luna as well "I'm not so sure, sounds like the last thing we need."

20. - Top - End - #350
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

"Don't worry Malone! I'll be getting you some chicken soup and looking up trans-formative diseases on Web MD." Catherine chimes out.

"Are you okay?" Agatha asks.
    "No!" Mallory gasped out, "How did she get in here?!?"
    Last edited by The TechnoGnome; 2018-02-26 at 10:16 PM.

21. - Top - End - #351
    Ogre in the Playground

NecromancerGirl

Lauca doesn't know about have too~

22. - Top - End - #352

"No!" Mallory gasped out, "How did she get in here?!?"
    "I don't know. Do you think she knows how to pick locks?" Agatha asked.

Quote Originally Posted by Necroticplague View Post
    Although she realizes that the good spot was already taken, P'ro'shi can't still helps but nuzzle up against Luna as well "I'm not so sure, sounds like the last thing we need."
    See below post.

Lauca doesn't know about have too~
    You two are bad influences. Luna teases ruffling both yours and P'ro'shi's hair. I suppose we probably won't be the first called to the stand,

23. - Top - End - #353
    Titan in the Playground

Show

Well... You remember the court time and location.

Tanya would remember both. 34 Fairington drive. and 2:00 PM.
    Show
    Yep, I've got it. Don't worry Dove, I'll be there.

"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty, I read them openly. When I became a man, I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." -C.S. Lewis

24. - Top - End - #354
    Titan in the Playground

furious Re: Year of the yuri harem IC 16 "Things Fall Apart"

Show

My mom was bi? Jen misses the point.
    Taika sighs. -I do not know. It was just a hypothetical.-

Show

25. - Top - End - #355

Show
    Yep, I've got it. Don't worry Dove, I'll be there.
    Spoiler: The text
    Show

Sorry for waking you...

Taika sighs. -I do not know. It was just a hypothetical.-
    Show

I sense that you're angry...

[OOC ]

26. - Top - End - #356
    Titan in the Playground

Show

Sorry for waking you...

Show

I sense that you're angry...

[OOC ]
    -More amused. I thought I was clear by giving an example.-

Show

27. - Top - End - #357
    Titan in the Playground

Show

Sorry for waking you...
    Show
    Waking? Uh, Dove, I've been up since six. Who sleeps in this late anyway? It's practically lunch time.
    Last edited by Zevox; 2018-02-27 at 12:53 AM.

28. - Top - End - #358
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

"I don't know. Do you think she knows how to pick locks?" Agatha asked.
    "It wouldn't surprise me," Mallory replied, hands still gripping the door-frame, "Gods, I can't believe she broke into my room! That's some next level stalker ****."

29. - Top - End - #359

-More amused. I thought I was clear by giving an example.-
    Show

Oh... So it isn't my mom....

Show
    Waking? Uh, Dove, I've been up since six. Who sleeps in this late anyway? It's practically lunch time.
    Show

Certainly not me. Jen lies poorly. And also you know, probably night shift people.

"It wouldn't surprise me," Mallory replied, hands still gripping the door-frame, "Gods, I can't believe she broke into my room! That's some next level stalker ****."
    "Don't think it was you she was stalking." Agatha points out ruefully.

30. - Top - End - #360
    Titan in the Playground

-No, it isn’t. It will be fine, Jen. I’ll see you at the courthouse, okay?-

Show