New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ... 254041424344454647484950
Results 1,471 to 1,483 of 1483
  1. - Top - End - #1471
    Colossus in the Playground

Default Re: RWBY IX: Fractured Fairy Tales

Quote Originally Posted by Callos_DeTerran View Post
    The Leviathan? Oh, its totally a Godzilla reference, but without any of the things that makes Godzilla so imposing or, at times, outright terrifying.

...To be more accurate, the leviathan was like a fire-breathing Titanosaurus.

Those outfits are a mixed bag. Blake is fine and Ruby is cute. Weiss, for the first time in seven volumes, looks bad though and I have no idea what Yang is doing.

...I don't think she knows either honestly.
    Sorry to ruin Blake's for you but the official concept art shows that the boots are part of the suit. Like, the black cat suit is from neck to toes one single piece of clothing. And has random zippers on it on the thighs. The only reason Blake's isn't the worst is because Yang's outfit exists.
    Last edited by LaZodiac; 2019-10-04 at 02:16 PM.

2. - Top - End - #1472
    Titan in the Playground

Yeah, I saw that almost as soon as it was released yesterday and messaged Rawhide on whether it would have been better to make a new thread and post that video at the start of the new thread, but oh well.
    My own webcomic. Idiosyncrasy.
    Paladin Academy: Chapter 2 Part 28

3. - Top - End - #1473

Quote Originally Posted by Silverraptor View Post
    Yeah, I saw that almost as soon as it was released yesterday and messaged Rawhide on whether it would have been better to make a new thread and post that video at the start of the new thread, but oh well.
    I mean you still could do that now. Whoever makes the next thread can do that.

4. - Top - End - #1474
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by LaZodiac View Post
    Sorry to ruin Blake's for you but the official concept art shows that the boots are part of the suit. Like, the black cat suit is from neck to toes one single piece of clothing. And has random zippers on it on the thighs. The only reason Blake's isn't the worst is because Yang's outfit exists.
    That doesn't bother me, but it does make me question what those zippers are for. Like, RWBY outfits might be strange, but they've always eben designed with an air of practicality to them.

...Honestly its the hair that bothers me on Blake and Weiss, plus Weiss' half cape. Looking at again, her outfit isn't too bad, but the hair and half-cape just throw me.
    Warriors & Wuxia: A community world-building project focused on low-magic wuxia/kung-fu action using ToB.

"These 'no-nonsense' solutions of yours just don't hold water in a complex world of jet-powered apes and time travel."

5. - Top - End - #1475

Quote Originally Posted by Callos_DeTerran View Post
    That doesn't bother me, but it does make me question what those zippers are for. Like, RWBY outfits might be strange, but they've always eben designed with an air of practicality to them.

...Honestly its the hair that bothers me on Blake and Weiss, plus Weiss' half cape. Looking at again, her outfit isn't too bad, but the hair and half-cape just throw me.
    Blake's hair makes me unduly angry for reasons I don't quite understand.

Weiss's outfit is dumb because, among other things, skirts in winter, and also at this point she may as well be called Blau Schnee given how confused the colour direction went. If you've got a theme stick with it.

I'm glad we're all in agreement that Yang's outfit is an absolute mess though.

6. - Top - End - #1476
    Ettin in the Playground

Blake's hair makes me unduly angry for reasons I don't quite understand.

Weiss's outfit is dumb because, among other things, skirts in winter, and also at this point she may as well be called Blau Schnee given how confused the colour direction went. If you've got a theme stick with it.

I'm glad we're all in agreement that Yang's outfit is an absolute mess though.
    The skirts don't bug me actually, Weiss because she of all people would be used to the cold in a skirt. She wouldn't wear it if it bothered her. Ruby, meanwhile, has leggings/stockings.

And yeah..something just feels...wrong about Blake's hair.
    Warriors & Wuxia: A community world-building project focused on low-magic wuxia/kung-fu action using ToB.

"These 'no-nonsense' solutions of yours just don't hold water in a complex world of jet-powered apes and time travel."

7. - Top - End - #1477
    Miniature Giant Space Hamster in the Playground Administrator

I've been holding off creating a new thread because no one, not even me, has suggested a good name for it yet...

Quote Originally Posted by Rawhide View Post
    rwbyOS X: Mavericks
    If you don't come up with a good name soon, you're going to be stuck with that one.

"My Hobby: Replacing your soap with gravy" by rtg0922, Doll and Clint "Rawhide" Eastwood by Sneak

8. - Top - End - #1478

RWBY (correct number): Even the Thread Gets A Costume Change

9. - Top - End - #1479
    Titan in the Playground

RWBY X: If you want something done right, you have to do it yourself
    My own webcomic. Idiosyncrasy.
    Paladin Academy: Chapter 2 Part 28

10. - Top - End - #1480
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Silverraptor View Post
    RWBY X: If you want something done right, you have to do it yourself
    That's not bad!

11. - Top - End - #1481
    Ogre in the Playground

RWBY (correct number): Even the Thread Gets A Costume Change
    I like this one. It's a light but snarky jab. Acknowledging the faults without necessarily being spiteful. Though, given who suggested it, I imagine the intent was a little less than good natured.
    Princess Celestia's Homebrew Corner
    Old classes, new classes, and more!

Thanks to AsteriskAmp for the avatar!

12. - Top - End - #1482

Quote Originally Posted by Celestia View Post
    I like this one. It's a light but snarky jab. Acknowledging the faults without necessarily being spiteful. Though, given who suggested it, I imagine the intent was a little less than good natured.
    Hey now, I suggested this name COMPLETELY genuinely. It's not intended as a jab at all, beyond the fact that I myself find a costume change not necessary. It's absolutely good natured ribbing!

13. - Top - End - #1483
    Miniature Giant Space Hamster in the Playground Administrator

Volume 7 has started! Currently only available for Rooster Teeth FIRST subscribers. So, I have decided it was time to bite the bullet and make the new thread.

"My Hobby: Replacing your soap with gravy" by rtg0922, Doll and Clint "Rawhide" Eastwood by Sneak