New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 15 of 47 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617181920212223242540 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #421
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Default Re: Land of the 6 Kingdoms 2: Please Let This Be A Normal Interdimensional Field Trip

Rocket sigh: " So my crew was right. You are a soldier, entiled to his cause. Whatever. I want to learn why you think its the Kindnessians fault however, learn the changeling side of the story. Tell me what you know about it while we wait, please... Like who is the, humm, "the coat-of-arms of the pony" that you mentionned? "
    Last edited by Emmerlaus; 2018-08-24 at 04:11 PM.

2. - Top - End - #422
    Colossus in the Playground

Default Re: Land of the 6 Kingdoms 2: Please Let This Be A Normal Interdimensional Field Trip

Centuries ago, pony families used to use fancy symbols as a way to show who your family was. They were called coats-of-arms. Similarly, agents of that family would use their coat-of-arms instead of their own family's. We found an infiltrator, seven hundred years ago in the Crystal Empire, carrying strange artifacts that damaged the ability of empathic creatures to sense them. That's how he was able to slip past our defenses without us being able to sense him. He could block our empathy-sense.

I'm not privy to the details, but he used them to damage the Crystal Heart. As its creators have been dead long ago, we haven't been able to figure out how to repair it. We did capture him, but he slipped away. What we did manage to capture was his tools, artifacts, and coat, with the coat-of-arms of the Daybringer family, who at the time, the Matriarch of the House was the grandmother to the current Queen of Kindness.
    Adepha points out.

We're certain it wasn't any Daybringers, themselves, likely an anonymous agent. But that's our side of the story. The wrath of our ancestors has finally come upon the Kindnessians, in their attempts to freeze us to death.

...what? Evanescent didn't feel comfortable having all these eyes on her. I know most ponies can't do it but...I don't know, i've always been able to.

Velocity continued coughing. Ugh-wha-where am I? What happened? She asked, looking around. And why am I so...wet?

Er, you got cocooned by a changeling, who's been replacing you. Probably for several weeks.

W-wait, what?! Why would they-oh no. She tried to get up, ending up slipping on the wet floor, landing on her rear. I need to write to Postal. Figure out what's going on.
    Dark Souls Remake in a Nutshell
    Don't mess with a Primarch

Sometimes I make avatars too. Shoot me a PM if interested.

3. - Top - End - #423
    Ettin in the Playground

Beholder

"The Changeling probably wanted to disrupt your audience with the King concerning Deliverance," Mossy explained. "I talked to Zenith Postal. He had stopped getting your letters so we came here to see if you were all right. If you have any questions about Deliverance I'll do my best to answer them. Also, we will likely be returning to Deliverance shortly and could take a message back. If you like."

4. - Top - End - #424
    Titan in the Playground

Roxan didn't argued- just quitly sniffed Evanescent, until she stopped, deciding to keep studying it later.
    Though, she placed an empty shrad of crystal in the goo, hoping to get some of it's magic for further studies.
    Roxan is focused, and not speaking a word
    Thanks for the OOTSkage of OOTS art, Lord Raziere.

------
    My previouse Avater

Bazzilion legions of thanks to his highness Emperor Ing for the awesome avatar!

Who want to join some freeform Naruto Rp?
    http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...ound-ITP-OOC-1

5. - Top - End - #425
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Rocket listen to everything, making notes even. At the end of the tale, hhe frown: " So... What is the name of that pony who did it then? And how do you know it was the work of all royalty and not just one pony, acting on his own? "
    Last edited by Emmerlaus; 2018-08-25 at 06:30 PM.

6. - Top - End - #426

i already said we don’t know his name. Adepha reminded a Rocket. But he was too well-supplied and prepared for an agent, acting alone, as to the best of our knowledge the artifacts he was using were highly specialized and one-of-a-kind. Unless it was a King acting alone.

Oh good, Deliverance hast been razed yet there’s still time. Velocity sighed in relief.

What’s been happening since I was away? In Deliverance I mean?

Roxan’s crystal could pick up some magic but it was unusual magic, unlike anything she had seen before.

7. - Top - End - #427
    Ettin in the Playground

Beholder

"I don't know when you left, but the tension is still there," Mossy said. "Kindnessian farmers are complaining about the regulations and the Honestian Guards think Deliverance needs law and order. We did find out that Dr. Bishop Ring was planning an expedition into the Everfree, intent on reaching one of the other Kingdoms. Still, from what I've heard, I think a fair compromise can be struck which allows Deliverance to maintain its own laws, or lack there of."

Mossy flashed her badge.

"We, the crew of the Whinnylight I mean, were actually sent in to act as mediators for the situation. Part of why we came to check on you is because we thought you representing Deliverance to the King was important."

8. - Top - End - #428
    Titan in the Playground

Roxan placed the new crystal into a special pocket in her bag, which had lock.
    'This would be an intresting report to the Crystalogy department." She hummed to herself.
    "They were also weaponaizing. We almost asssumed they want to rebel with violence." Roxan added.
    "Let's go back. Rocket is a competent pooony, but we shouldn't leave him alone with the bug pony for long."

------
    My previouse Avater

9. - Top - End - #429
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Rocket sigh: " Well I'll record this at least. I dont know what to think of it.

Rocket wait for the rest to coe back at this point, no longer asking questions...

10. - Top - End - #430

I agree. Evanescent said with Roxan. He's been with her long enough, it might have affected his mind.

I'll stay with her.

Yeah, thank you. And thank you, for your help.

So, can I go now? Adepha asked.

11. - Top - End - #431
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Rocket shrug: " We need to make sure you don't create a panic on your way out. How do you intend of returning on the Kingdom of Kindness by the way? You can't be actually trapped here right? What was your plan to get away? "

12. - Top - End - #432
    Ettin in the Playground

Beholder

"Seems wise," Mossy nodded to Nessy. "Fair well, Velocity. We could stilldiscuss Deliverance at length later, if you like."

With this, Mossy purposefully trotted back up to "Velocity's" room and stomped through the door.

"Everything under control Rocket? We found and freed the real Velocity. Gatekeeper is with her now. What should we do with Adepha?"

13. - Top - End - #433
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Rocket say to Adelpha: " I need to say to you and my crew a speech. As you can guess, Im not happy about this whole thing."

He tell everypony else that he need to say something to them. He clear his throat andlook up:

" Just to be clear, I'm adressing you now as your captain. As the pony named Rocket, he want to empathise will all ponies here. But when we are on the field, we have a mission to accomplish. When doing this mission, we need to leave our personnal feelings aside. We are a crew, one unit. We have one cause, the safety of all Kingdoms. Politics doesn't matter to me and when working as my crew, it shouldn't matter to you either. We are here to make all Kingdom safer and save lifes... Im not expecting you to always succed in achieving the standards requiere for our mission... but I want to feel you are at least trying. That is why I want to make a point very clear: I will NOT be arresting Adelpha here because she is a changeling or because of the grievance ponies have against them. I will let her own actions decide her own fate. For exemple..."

He circle her, ready to put her under a lock if needed: " She kidnapped a pony, planned to frame somepony else for it and acted against the peace between all Kingdom. Because of that, she will be put under arrest. If you want to blame somepony, blame yourself to be a terrible spy. "
    Last edited by Emmerlaus; 2018-09-01 at 12:12 PM.

14. - Top - End - #434
    Titan in the Playground

Roxan breathed with a relif. She was sure, he was about to release the evil bug pony.
    "Will this even hold her?" She asked.

------
    My previouse Avater

15. - Top - End - #435

And let your kind turn me into THAT?! Adepha sent an accusing hoof at the still mad Evanescent. I think i'll take my chances. Yes, i'm a terrible spy, but I am good at one thing: I'm the fastest changeling alive! With a sudden burst of speed, she flew towards the closed window in the blink of an eye, attempting to simply burst her way right through it and into the open sky. At least, unless if somepony can stop her.

16. - Top - End - #436
    Titan in the Playground

Roxan laughed. "I think I like this bug pooony!" Holding to her hat, which almost flew away from the burst.

She had few fancy crystals, but crystals were work. A work she loved, but still a work.
    Chases on the other paw were fun!

"WoOooOooOoo!" Roxan yawled accepting the challenge of hunt. She jumped on four, chasing her with her top speed, attempting to catch up and jump.kn Adepha.
    Last edited by igordragonian; 2018-09-04 at 05:47 PM.

------
    My previouse Avater

17. - Top - End - #437
    Ettin in the Playground

Beholder

"Tree damn it, get back here!" bellowed Mossy. Knowing she wasn't nearly as fast as the little bizzing bug, she reached for the closest thing on hoof and slung it into Adepha's path.

OOC:
    Trying to create an advantage for Roxan by knocking Adepha off balance.
    Quick: (4d3)[1][1][1][2](5) - 8 + 1 = -2

ooooof
    Last edited by Humble Master; 2018-09-04 at 01:38 PM.

18. - Top - End - #438
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Rocket snort and fly to tackle her to the ground in a grapple with a good Quick roll of 12 total. He dont hold back his physical strenght doing it too...

He say while doing so: " Poor logic. We are delivering you to the Honest Kingdom, not our bosses. You are still going to be you..."

(as a reminder, I **** close and lock the window since the start, to trap her here. She would need to blast it open)

19. - Top - End - #439

Mossy grabs a book and tosses it at Adepha, but in her haste, the trajectory of the book ended up nowhere close to knocking the changeling off-balance. Not that it was necessary, as Roxan was quick on her feet, leaping at the changeling, managing to grab her hind leg, before it slipped from her grasp. It might not have been much, but it caused her to stumble in midair, more than enough for Rocket to overtake and then tackle her before she could even reach the closed window.

No, no! She exclaimed, futilely trying to get out from Rocket's grasp. You don't know what they'll do to me-kill me! Just kill me!!

I don't know WHERE you got that idea but...even the Honest Kingdom doesn't do what you think they do. Evanescent interposed herself between the changeling and the window, but she seemed more confused than anything. Seriously, calm down. I can feel your terror.

20. - Top - End - #440
    Titan in the Playground

Roxan growled. Rocket has stolen her hunt!
    But it was hunt as pack.. so that was ok. Now just to take the tasty sheep and-
    Uh. Ponies.
    It took few deep breathes for Roxan to get out of her huntress mood.

There were few instances in Pragunicorn's university which were akward, and they started when ponies tossed a ball.

"Ms. bugpony is too scared! Pooonies are good! They are the goodest!" Roxan knelt next to Adepha. She side looked wierded out by Evanescent's statement.

Roxan sniffed Adepha, to see if she can smell her fear. Fear did has smell, but it had to be VERY strong for a lil" pooony with no hunting instincrs to actually sense.
    Something was off.
    Last edited by igordragonian; 2018-09-07 at 03:24 AM.

------
    My previouse Avater

21. - Top - End - #441
    Ettin in the Playground

Beholder

Mossy cursed her poor aim, but relaxed when she saw Roxan and Rocket easily take down Adepha. Roxan in particular seemed rather enthused by the little ordeal.

She wanted to say something to try and get Adepha to calm down, if only because hauling around a hysteric Changeling would be difficult. Did she really think Ponies would inflict on her something worse than death?

But, then again, Mossy didn't really know how Ponies had come to treat Changelings. His Plundervines you could just beat back, tear apart and burn. The Thornclouds didn't care when you dragged them down and buried them. But Changelings... as much as she detested them, she couldn't imagine torturing or executing Adepha.

No, surely Ponykind would not have fallen to such means. And Nessy did not believe so either.

"We aren't going to kill you," Mossy stated to Adepha flatly. "Nor anything worse. We will treat you will all the respect you deserve, given your transgressions. But, what is it you are afraid of? What do you think we'll do?"

22. - Top - End - #442
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Rocket roll his eyes: " Just get something to shove her mouth, so she stop yelling. No point in talking to her or pity her. She knew the risks of her mission. A infiltrated warrior with a cause should be ready to accept any results of failure. Now, lets tie her up like a bull in a rodeo! "

23. - Top - End - #443

Roxan could definitely smell Adepha's fear.

Thought you'd never ask, captain. Adepha said as she grabbed a nearby rag and unceremoniously stuffed it into Adepha's fanged mouth, securing it into place with another rag, wrapped around her head. Does anypony have any rope? I can improvise by ripping the bedsheet, but I don't want to damage property, you know?

24. - Top - End - #444
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Rocket roll his eyes: " Considering we just captured a changeling in his inn and prevented the innkeeper from being framed from it, I believe using the sheets won't be a issue. I'll remember to ask Clever Plan for some handcuff to carry on myself at all time. In any case, kid, make yourself useful and go ask for the innkeeper for some ropes and warm him we are going to move that things downstairs," Rocket say, turning to Hawkflight character.

25. - Top - End - #445
    Ettin in the Playground

Beholder

Though she had wanted to calm Adepha down, Mossy wasn't exactly ready to play the Changeling's advocate. Maybe Nessy was being rough ot their prisoner, but it was understandable and they would soon be passing Adepha off to the Honestians in any case.

So, she said nothing, and merely stood by.

26. - Top - End - #446

Dawn got Gatekeeper to help, bringing another blanket to cover Adepha after Evanescent ripped apart a sheet and used it as an improvised rope, keeping the terrified changeling bound and gagged. With the blanket, the group was able to bring Adepha outside without attracting too much attention. Granted, a huge thing covered in a blanket still attracted a lot of attention, but not nearly as much panic, had they brought a live, visible changeling through the curious ponies.

The Honestian guardsponies waiting in a discreet location nodded and quietly took Adepha from them into a wagon, carting her away.

So what did you tell her that gave her the idea she was gonna be brainwashed?

27. - Top - End - #447
    Ettin in the Playground

Beholder

"I've no idea," Mossy said with a shrug. "But then, I'm also rather new to dealing with these bugs." She glanced back at the hotel.

"I suppose we should be heading back to Deliverance. Should we check in with Velocity to see if she has a message for Zenith?"

28. - Top - End - #448
    Titan in the Playground

Roxan stared at Evanescent. Tilting her head.
    Her question seemed random- "Evanescent... can you tell what I ate for breakfast?" For dog level of scent the answer would be easy. Omlet.

She looked worried. She seems to forget about Adepha, and was focused on Evanescent.

------
    My previouse Avater

29. - Top - End - #449

Evanescent recoiled slightly, wincing when Roxan breathed on her. I don't know, cereal?

30. - Top - End - #450
    Titan in the Playground

Roxan frowned. "I guess we will have to do more tests later..."

------
    My previouse Avater