New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 7 of 50 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161732 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #181
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: Final Fantasy RecordKeeper X:Listen to my pulls. This is our last chance to whale

The mote dungeon was a refreshing change after those CT fights. I saw Tonberry King and got worried - but the fight was pretty straight forward.

Team:
    Bartz (bsb3) Legend Dive, double cast
    Maria (bsb) Devotion
    Ursula (bsb) double cast
    Relm (bsb)
    Ramza (USB) support skills (should have used USB all things considered).
    Magicite Shell Dragon

Clear 18:30

It was pure murder - I don’t think I needed Relm - might have been able to take Alphinaud for his SSB and a single target heal and done it even faster.

2. - Top - End - #182
    Ogre in the Playground

DrowGuy

Default Re: Final Fantasy RecordKeeper X:Listen to my pulls. This is our last chance to whale

Throwing good mythril after bad, I pulled on Fire again.

1/11, Yda's BSB.

Yds's BSB is...not bad, actually. More powerful Multi-break. Self buff atk, reduced delay stacking, barrier option.

But I have refia fully dove. If, IF I had Yda fully dove with her doublecast monk, that could be interesting. I do not. Unless I went Bartz, Refia, Yda, then healer and buffer, dunno, could be better than bringing Krile for magicfire.

Well, I'll pop Yda to 99 for the option, anyway.

3. - Top - End - #183
    Ogre in the Playground

Broke down and did a Co3 pull on Banner 1. 1/3 dupe Refia BSB. That now gives me 3 +fire armor )to go along with my 5 +fire weapons), and more III synergy armor. That is if I don't decide to just combine them.

In other mithril news: We hit the added milestones for the Snowglobe campaign, and should be receiving 15 mithril tomorrow from it.
    Chrono Crusade avi by Ceika.

Remember: Cough, Rough, Through, Though don't rhyme, but for some forsaken reason Pony and Bolonga do...
    They say history repeats itself, so does our constant use of emojis mean we're reverting back to Egyptian hieroglyphs?
    Extended Homebrew Signature

Steam Profile

4. - Top - End - #184
    Barbarian in the Playground

Chimera

Quote Originally Posted by Antonok View Post
    Just a heads up about Rebirth D200 Vali, bring a mage team with a LOT of MND. 100% Auto hit Stop that can't be MBlinked, Astra'd, or effected by Afflic Break/Stop accessories.

I managed it with a 500 MND Terra (I am so glad I decided to finish leveling her today) with an entrust-bot feeding her Enfire SSB + OSB combo, tho Papa would likely work too.
    Vali has no resist to mind breakdowns, so mind breakdown + hyper break should take you to the debuff cap, and a minimum mind value of ~193, for a 10-second or so stop. Every 50 mind you have reduces that by 1 second, so 500 mind is null, 300 is a fairly quick clear of the status. Mag/mnd and mag/mnd/res boosts are lovely here.

5. - Top - End - #185
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Greg_S View Post
    Vali has no resist to mind breakdowns, so mind breakdown + hyper break should take you to the debuff cap, and a minimum mind value of ~193, for a 10-second or so stop. Every 50 mind you have reduces that by 1 second, so 500 mind is null, 300 is a fairly quick clear of the status. Mag/mnd and mag/mnd/res boosts are lovely here.
    I have no hyper break. Well, I do, it's just on Mustadio who I refuse to use and/or level.

New torment is up annnnnnd.... down. Team Holy walked through it with zero issues. Took Nanaki for Astra, Agrias provided the Imperil, and P.Cecil stomped him. EnHoly+USB+Cloud USB and he was doing 150-200k damage per USB. Granted, this is supposed to be the easiest Torment released but still.

Remember: Cough, Rough, Through, Though don't rhyme, but for some forsaken reason Pony and Bolonga do...
    They say history repeats itself, so does our constant use of emojis mean we're reverting back to Egyptian hieroglyphs?

Steam Profile

6. - Top - End - #186
    Troll in the Playground

Ugh. Between the lack of light and Christmas festivities, couldn't update here. Fortunately, I can charge up at my work, so I was never out of ways to play FFRK.

First, the banners. I pulled on all of them, because, why not?

• Vanille's Physician's Staff (LD 1): Aaand we begin with a dupe! That said, the dupe took that staff to 7*, so it's my best healer staff ATM.
    • Sarah's Ancient Lute (LD 1): Hey, a FF1 relic that isn't from O'Light! It also grants Hastega, which isn't so bad, but...not my cup o' tea. At least it's something for FF1, a realm that's really weak.
    • Arc's White Mage Robe (LD 1): Well...that's nice. Arc had no Medica, and now he has. It's also the PBlink one, which meshes well with his MBlink Super .So he can focus on both avoidance aspects. Erm...pretty nice?
    • Alphinaud's Veil of Wiyu (LD 2): Yet another dupe. Makes the item better, but not exactly something I appreciate.
    • Jecht's The Blitz (LD 2): Oh hey, something different for a change! It's not the best Monk Burst (that goes to Refia and Zell), but it's also good for Team Dark. Since Jecht can self-buff to high damage on his own, that's a solid source of damage. It might just replace Leon as part of Team Dark, but that's not saying much.
    • Gordon's Trident (LD 3): The only disco I got (RNGods don't want me to have too many discos, it seems). It's interesting, though, as it debuffs ATK/MAG/MND, while providing Hastega and Major Regen. With Gordon providing Last Stand (the only one who does so far), he has grown up a little notch. First Burst, then Ultra, and I have a good combination of buffs and debuffs.
    • Krile's Dress (Fest Banner 1, Cult of 3): I said I might do a 3-pull, so I did. Not really excited, since I rarely use Krile, and not really intending to LM her. Had I got her Chain, that would have been different, but so far...meh.

The verdict? Not the best grab, but I got some boosts to the first Final Fantasies, which is something. Sarah can feel more confident on being FF1's healer, but she's never gonna best Y'sh or Vanille or even Lenna on the long run. Arc fares a tad better on that regard. Jecht provides a solid boost to Team X, and happens to tag along well with Skinner, as one Imperils and the other capitalizes; that said, it's not the same as his son's team-up with Rikku. And Gordon...well, he's showing he's some sort of Swiss Army Knife, providing a bunch of buffs (Last Stand, major Regen, Hastega) and debuffs (AoE ATK/MAG/MND, plus single-target ATK and MAG) and Fire damage in one package. Big winner here was the first Final Fantasy games, as they get more stuff to play with, but specifically Gordon.

Overall, though? Could have been better.

As for Crystal Tower - I hate that I couldn't do it yesterday, but all the battles were a headache this time. Had I been free today, or had some more time, I could have reliably done it, but Barbie was annoying, and I lost valuable time against a Yojimbo that should have been a piece of cake. I'm dealing with Mateus in overtime, but I feel I can beat him with some time.
    • Barbie was handled with good ol' Pally!Cecil and Spoony Bard teaming for Holy hijinks. Vanille handled the healing duties, with help from the Broski, Enkidu. To deal with Barbie's annoying whirly thing, Kain went all out with jumps all around, which unlocked her self-destruct mechanism almost right in time. Can't recall the last character for the life of me.
    • Yojimbo was dealt with an almost full Team X, with Auron tanking, Tidus and Rikku teaming for Water hijinks, and Yuna healed. However, I needed some extra firepower, so I brought up Reks for his multipurpose Burst, and that did the trick nicely. This one I mastered, though one of the group died on the way.
    • I'm trying to handle Mateus with Ovelia as healer (not the best idea, but...oh well), Ramza as cheerleader, Vaan as the debuffer par excellence, and Seifer and Gaffy as DPS. Slowga is just plain annoying, but Shout is still worth its salt. Should be able to handle it sooner or later, since i got no other choice otherwise.
    Retooler of D&D 3.5 (and 5e/Next) content. See here for more.
    Now with a comprehensive guide for 3.5 Paladin players porting to Pathfinder. Also available for 5th Edition
    On Lawful Good:
    Quote Originally Posted by firebrandtoluc View Post
    My friend is currently playing a paladin. It's way outside his normal zone. I told him to try to channel Santa Claus, Mr. Rogers, and Kermit the Frog. Until someone refuses to try to get off the naughty list. Then become Optimus Prime.
    T.G. Oskar profile by Specter.

7. - Top - End - #187
    Ogre in the Playground

Festival Banner 2 is up, and while it's overall a crappy banner, I have zero for earth so...

1/11 - Ingus Chain!

Well, that certainly could of turned out worse. And now to level Ingus to 99 and hone Meltdown/Chain Stonga

Steam Profile

8. - Top - End - #188

Well, yall can go home, I won the fest. 5/11, no dupes, thank you for playing, tip your servers.

Discos were Ingus CSB and Tifa OSB. They were helpfully backed up by BSBs for Maria, Rydia, and Guy. I'm now the proud owner of all 3 Maria-type bursts, and Rydia was a nostalgia character that had long evaded me on pulls. So yeah, this is pretty spectacular.

On reflection, I think I'll probably give banner 4 a pull or two in hopes of boosting my ice game, but that'll probably be it for me this fest. The banners are surprisingly good-but-not-great, which to me says to hold out for more 6* and LMR payoffs.

Good luck to everybody else!
    Merlin the Tuna

9. - Top - End - #189
    Ogre in the Playground

Really loving the new XP dungeons. Egged Ingus to 80 then leveled him to 99 in less than an hour. Now I just need a monk to utilize Gaia Rush, and by that I mean fully diving.

Right now it's between Zell and Refia, with Zell coming out the better. He uses Dex/Bravery vs Dex/Vit which means I'd save Vit motes for if I pull TGCid USB. Zell also has 3 SBs vs Refia's 1 so he has a +20 attack advantage over her. Problem is neither of them have dual cast monk... Times you wish you had Yda relics...

Steam Profile

10. - Top - End - #190
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin the Tuna View Post
    Well, yall can go home, I won the fest. 5/11, no dupes, thank you for playing, tip your servers.

Discos were Ingus CSB and Tifa OSB. They were helpfully backed up by BSBs for Maria, Rydia, and Guy. I'm now the proud owner of all 3 Maria-type bursts, and Rydia was a nostalgia character that had long evaded me on pulls. So yeah, this is pretty spectacular.

On reflection, I think I'll probably give banner 4 a pull or two in hopes of boosting my ice game, but that'll probably be it for me this fest. The banners are surprisingly good-but-not-great, which to me says to hold out for more 6* and LMR payoffs.

Good luck to everybody else!
    Yeah. You definitely win, and I'm not salty at all.

I'm seriously not, because I got 4/11, only one dupe.

Dupe was Rydia's BSB. Not terrible - at least it's SUM - but as a dupe, it's just going to be combo fodder.

The other two rainbows were Ingus' BSB and Galuf's LMR. Galuf is now a staple, with an Earth/Fire BSB (which also Imperils Fire, because why not), choice of Earth and/or Fire MNK abilities, and his MNK dualcast LMR. And Ingus fills out my III ranks alongside Refia, who just got her USB on the last banner, and Luneth, with his USB and BSB.

The disco ball was the unexpected one. See, it was Sephiroth's USB. Somehow, I got something off-banner but surprisingly not crap. Not complaining, just surprised.

So, yeah. Happy pulls.
    My headache medicine has a little "Ex" inscribed on the pill. It's not a brand name; it's an indicator that it works inside an Anti-Magic Field.

Blue text means sarcasm. Purple text means evil. White text is invisible.

My signature got too big for its britches. So now it's over here!

11. - Top - End - #191
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Red Fel View Post
    Yeah. You definitely win, and I'm not salty at all.

I'm seriously not, because I got 4/11, only one dupe.

Dupe was Rydia's BSB. Not terrible - at least it's SUM - but as a dupe, it's just going to be combo fodder.

The other two rainbows were Ingus' BSB and Galuf's LMR. Galuf is now a staple, with an Earth/Fire BSB (which also Imperils Fire, because why not), choice of Earth and/or Fire MNK abilities, and his MNK dualcast LMR. And Ingus fills out my III ranks alongside Refia, who just got her USB on the last banner, and Luneth, with his USB and BSB.

The disco ball was the unexpected one. See, it was Sephiroth's USB. Somehow, I got something off-banner but surprisingly not crap. Not complaining, just surprised.

So, yeah. Happy pulls.
    For some reason I thought fest banners pulls could only result in stuff that was on the fest banner, ie: no off-banner stuff.

12. - Top - End - #192

Yeah, that crossed my mind too, then I remembered going barbut/11 on the first fest to have BSBs. This... went better than that.
    Merlin the Tuna

13. - Top - End - #193
    Troll in the Playground

Upon realizing that I have all of a single Earth-based SB to my name I decided I should probably pull on this banner. I was rewarded with 3 Rainbows.
    2 Kaiser Knuckles and an Aegis Shield. I'll take them.
    "And if you don't, the consequences will be dire!"
    "What? They'll have three extra hit dice and a rend attack?"

Factotum Variants!

14. - Top - End - #194
    Barbarian in the Playground

Chimera

Banner 2 treated me well also.

100gem: disco! Galuf USB. Nothing special, but adds flexibility.
    50 myth: 4/11, 2 disco! Galuf and Tifa LMR (doublecast is great, en-earth start also good), then a dupe Earth chain for fusing, and... well, drop my brave under 20! Chicken knife!

Spellblade Carnage ENGAGE.

15. - Top - End - #195
    Ogre in the Playground

Wish me luck on Banner 3, guys. I have no water tech to speak of, and my wind team wouldn't turn down anything on the banner.
    Quote Originally Posted by DigoDragon View Post
    It's like Amazon.com around here; free 2-day shipping on all orders no matter how trivial.
    Quote Originally Posted by u/s_SoNick
    Dr Mog: Hey, spiffy new threads you got there Tyro.

Tyro: Pie jesu domine smacks book against forehead Dona eis requiem

16. - Top - End - #196

Best of luck on Banner 3. I'm currently trying to figure out if I should A) pull on 3 and 4 as planned.

B ) pull on one of the two and then wait to see what is on the new-year event banner.

C) blitz through my backlog of classic and elite dungeons to pull on all three.

17. - Top - End - #197
    Ogre in the Playground

Note that the much anticipated OK USBs banner is supposed to drop on the 4th, with the water pick up banner on the 7th. And the BRA BRA 3 banner on the 1st.

I'm planning a pull on the OK banner if we manage to get some 15-20 mithril from the BRABRA/possible New Years gifts

Steam Profile

18. - Top - End - #198

Quote Originally Posted by Greg_S View Post
    Banner 2 treated me well also.

100gem: disco! Galuf USB. Nothing special, but adds flexibility.
    50 myth: 4/11, 2 disco! Galuf and Tifa LMR (doublecast is great, en-earth start also good), then a dupe Earth chain for fusing, and... well, drop my brave under 20! Chicken knife!

Spellblade Carnage ENGAGE.
    Congrats! Even if Galuf USB is less than best in class (though still a good addition for Crystal Tower runs) the relic is a 6* earth+ axe. You know who else can use axes?

Bartz.

I think you can see where this is going. That thing is a treasure, or at least it will be when we get earthy quadstrike.

Edit: Nevermind, it's a hammer, and Bartz can't use those. Boo hiss. There are still a few decent carriers for it - mostly Ingus and Guy. Weirdly, Delita can use hammers, so there is actually a 5* spellblade to benefit from it even though he has no SB support for earth.
    Last edited by Merlin the Tuna; 2017-12-30 at 05:01 PM.

19. - Top - End - #199
    Troll in the Playground

Banner 2 seemed like a sure bet - no dupes at all, and I have nothing for Earth, so anything other than a 1/11 Legend Materia draw wouldn't be a bust.

2/11, 1 Disco, no dupes.
    • Tifa's God Hand! Another Overstrike, and this one deals Earth damage, so I can build towards a sub-30 approach to Hydra. Though, it'll be more difficult without Earth-boosting fists, or Earth-boosting armor, or a chain, or EnEarth, or even Imperil...wait, scratch that thought.
    • Tifa's Kaiser Knuckles! Not only do I get her Overstrike, but her Burst!? And I also have her ATK-boosting Super, so she's officially the VII character with most relics now (Zack and Cid shared the distinction before). It's Imperil Earth, so I can work something out.

So, I have a solid start for Team Earth: Tifa with Burst and OSB, Rinoa with her Burst (though she doesn't have much on Earth damage), and...that's pretty much it. Maybe Yuffie's really, really old unique SB for added Earth damage. Tifa, however, is a Monk, and that means Meteor Crasher and Gaia Rush for even more Earth damage, plus Balamb Firebrand for +Monk damage.

Would have wanted something for poor Ingus, though. The game just outright refuses to give me something for him. I bet that, if I did a pull on a III banner (like the upcoming Onion Banner), I'll get relics for everyone else BUT Ingus. Oh well; at least he fought heroically against the gorilla monster that stole his girlfriend's face in Miitopia. Yeah.
    Retooler of D&D 3.5 (and 5e/Next) content. See here for more.
    Now with a comprehensive guide for 3.5 Paladin players porting to Pathfinder. Also available for 5th Edition
    On Lawful Good:
    Quote Originally Posted by firebrandtoluc View Post
    My friend is currently playing a paladin. It's way outside his normal zone. I told him to try to channel Santa Claus, Mr. Rogers, and Kermit the Frog. Until someone refuses to try to get off the naughty list. Then become Optimus Prime.
    T.G. Oskar profile by Specter.

20. - Top - End - #200
    Titan in the Playground

Well, seems this was not my lucky banner. 1/11. Plus side, Zack's CSB, which is great. Minus side, I have no shortage of Wind damage (BSBs for Cloud, Zack, Luneth, and Fujin, plus Cloud's OSB and Luneth's USB); what I need is Water damage. Not this time, it seems.

And no, won't risk another pull.

Well, let's see how the next banner goes. Happy pulls.
    My headache medicine has a little "Ex" inscribed on the pill. It's not a brand name; it's an indicator that it works inside an Anti-Magic Field.

21. - Top - End - #201
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Red Fel View Post
    Well, seems this was not my lucky banner. 1/11. Plus side, Zack's CSB, which is great. Minus side, I have no shortage of Wind damage (BSBs for Cloud, Zack, Luneth, and Fujin, plus Cloud's OSB and Luneth's USB); what I need is Water damage. Not this time, it seems.

And no, won't risk another pull.

Well, let's see how the next banner goes. Happy pulls.
    Lucky you. All I got was Edge BSB and Yuffie LMR.
    It's like Amazon.com around here; free 2-day shipping on all orders no matter how trivial.

22. - Top - End - #202

Thinking of skipping my 50 pull on this banner because my 100 GM gave me Yuffie's LMR.

Current Team Water:
    Paine (BSB) Shooter
    Yuffie (LMR, USB) Phy. Ninja
    Bartz (BSB1) Spellblade (legend Dive)
    Healer (Y'sh/Rosa)
    Support (Ramza)

Team(s) Wind:

Mix:
    Zack (BSB)
    Cloud (OSB, BSB2)
    Alphinaud (BSB, SSB)
    Healer
    Ramza (USB, BSB2)

Phys:
    Zack (BSB)
    Cloud (OSB, BSB2)
    Cid VII (BSB, Shout)
    Healer
    Ramza (USB)

Bench: Fang (OSB, enWind BSB), Luneth (BSB)

Mag:
    Alphinaud (BSB, SSB)
    Fuujin (BSB)
    Papalymo (Ley Lines)
    Healer
    Ramza (USB)

Banner:
    Tidus Chain - Awesome - replaces Paine.
    Zack Chain - Awesome, augments Wind, works best w/ Alphinaud in team.
    Cloud USB - Beyond awesome
    Kimarhi USB - Pretty neat.
    Yuffie BSB - Nice, too bad her meter build isn't better.
    Cloud BSB 2 - Dupe
    Alphinaud BSB - dupe
    Zack BSB - dupe
    Fuujin BSB - dupe
    Tidus BSB2 - Awesome, replaces Paine
    Yuffie LMR - Dupe
    Zack LMR - Nice.

Discos = 0.5 points, rainbows = 1 point (because of how pull likely hood works).

Want:
    2 (form 4 discos) + 2 from rainbows = 4 Want
    Don't Want:
    5 rainbow dupes = 5 points for don't want.

If a relic is pulled it is more likely to leave me unsatisfied. My 100 gem will keep me happy and I'll save this 50 mythril.

23. - Top - End - #203
    Ettin in the Playground

Woot, woot and double freaking woot! 2/11, 1 rainbow, 1 disco. Rainbow is Yuffie's BSB, which is another piece of the water-team, and Disco was Clouds USB!!! That opens up yet another new option for RW when it comes to Jumpstart Battles, since I'll start with 3 bars I don't need to waste a RW on Clouds USB(he's the only person I ever use it on anyways to be honest, my debuffer is not strong enough to warrant it, and my other damage dealer is Rikku, and she's not really worth it either). Maybe I'll start loading up on Ramza's USB users, then change my debuffer from Faris to Ramza so I can stack Shout, Ramza USB and Rikku's USB for maximum damage!

24. - Top - End - #204

RedWizardGuy

Since there's a strong possibility of a Water pickup banner on January 7th, this banner 3 became much less attractive for me. Did my customary 100 gem and got nothing, moving on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mewtarthio View Post
    Now you have me picturing someone using a Pretentious Fantasy Sword of Destiny for mundane tasks.

"It is called Chirodin, Blade of Eternity! It was forged in the heart of the sun by the god Dathir, using the moon as a hammer and the corpse of Turtaris, Mother of All Dragons, as an anvil. No physical barrier can divert its blow, for it always goes exactly where its wielder wills it. So, as you can imagine, it cuts simply amazing flank steaks!"

25. - Top - End - #205
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Slayn82 View Post
    Since there's a strong possibility of a Water pickup banner on January 7th, this banner 3 became much less attractive for me. Did my customary 100 gem and got nothing, moving on.
    The VI event we were supposed to get got pushed back so the Water Pickup banner will probably happen on the 14th now

Steam Profile

26. - Top - End - #206
    Ogre in the Playground

Did a 3-pull out of spite, got ZACK'S LMR.

27. - Top - End - #207
    Titan in the Playground

Freaking Espers, always needing saving... Bleh.

So, the Normal version of the event was a cakewalk. I went in with teams of three and came out with easy victories.

The Hard version? Well, it pays to have an element team. With proper element teams, Nova and Empy went down like chumps; Dullahan was harder, because Stop, but still manageable. (Apparently his MND is pretty low, though, so Mind Break + Affliction Break should really help.)

Kefka, though? Ugh. Took me a few tries for it to go right - when it didn't, it went wrong in a hurry, but when it did, it was glorious. Queen Bea, Agrias Oakenshield, and o'Light just straight-up killed it. ProTip: Try to avoid healing after the opening Meteor, if you can; it deals %currentHP damage, so it will never kill you. And while it's tempting to nova past his first stage and avoid the second Meteor, doing so risks running out of juice before the end of the fight, and you really want to have your heaviest hits ready to burn him past his final spam. Instead, I saved my heal button until after his second Meteor, which ensured that I was better prepared for his later phases.

The preparation definitely takes more time than the fight.

28. - Top - End - #208

Protect the Espers Mission Report:

Northern Lookout:
    Cloud, Zack, Cid Highwind, Deuce, and Faris set out with the Enkidu magicite and a handful of wind boosting stones to protect the stormy northern path. They were best by a Nova Dragon.

Between Cid's Pilot's Steel limit break, his frost shot, and Cloud's Hailstorm slash the beast fell before most of the team had worked into their powerful soul breaks. Deuce was disappointed and still not having had a chance to use that new Ultra. Faris quietly noted that her Phantom ultra plus support skills rendered the need for a healer moot to begin with.
    Spoiler: Wind Team
    Show

Zack (BSB) Power Charge/Chainstarter: Ace Striker
    Cloud (OSB, BSB2) Hailstorm, Tempo Flurry: Battleforged
    Cid VII (BSB, SSB) Aeral Leap / Frost Barrage (Mch 6x ice)Mako Might
    Faris (USB/BSB) FB/MBD: Dr. Mog's.
    Magicite: Enkidu 65 / Auto fill.
    RW: Mog Wall

Western Lookout:
    Papalymo, Reifa, Balthier, Eiko, and Sazh set out with the Mom Bomb magicite and a handful of fire boosting stones to defeat the roaming ice monster spotted in the area. On cue Dullahan appeared and tried to freeze the team in place. It was too late however as Sazh's buffs and mind breakdown had already landed. Papalymo's Ley Lines gave him the power and speed to shrug off the freezing Northern cross and overpower Dullahan single handedly while Eiko's newfound access to Curada made healing too easy for her. Balthier was stuck in a heroic pose for most of the fight.
    Spoiler: Fire Team
    Show

Reifa (BSB) Fires Within, Burning Rush : double cast monk
    Balthier (BSB2) Fire Offering, Burnning shot (Mch 6x fire) : Double cast Mch
    Papalymo (BSB/SSB) Meltdown, Chain Firaga: Dr. Mog's Teachings
    Eiko (BSB) Shellga, Curada: Double caste white magic
    Sazh (BSB) FB, Mind Breakdown (Mako Might)
    Magicite: Mombomb 80 / auto fill

Eastern Lookout:
    Not to be outdone by those goody goods Vayne Solidor, Edea, and Cid Raines set out to investigate rumors that the Emperor had tried to ascend into a holy form. Y'shtola and Onion Knight went with them to make sure they didn't join the emperor's cause. The sight of their former ally in evil dressing regally in the garb of the light and prattling like a would-be savior enraged the three villains. Vayne called on Golbez's Shadowdragon from the warlock's own magicite while Edea called forth waves of abyssal ice and Raines cast the emperor into the Dark Zone. Y'sthola dispelled the Emperor's haste because he never managed to land enough hits for healing to be a problem and Onion knight hit a few times with his debuffs to no great effect.
    Spoiler: Dark Team
    Show

Edea (BSB) Abilities not used : Mako Might
    Vayne (OSB) Dark Bargain, Sanguin Cross : Dragoon's Determination
    Cid Raines (BSB/LD) MM, DZ: Weakness +
    Y'shtola (BSB, Wall, LD) Dispell, Curada: Double Cast White Onion Knight (OSB) FB/MBD: Sword+
    Magicite: Shadow Dragon/Autofill
    RW: Mog's Rikku-lite.

Southern Lookout.
    With rumors of Kefka himself comming to put an end to the wounded espers Cecil Harvey, Rosa, Agrias Oaks, Penelo, and Ramza stood their ground against the dark jester. Aided by the unicorn magicite and what few weak stones they could find to augment their efforts they fought valiantly against the jesters magics.

Between Penelo and Rosa the team had more healing than they needed. Ramza's battle cry drove Agrias and Cecil to new heights with the latter delivering blow after blow of holy light. In the end, Agrias's Divine Ruination finished the jester off.
    Spoiler: Team Holy
    Show

P. Cecil (USB, BSB2) Divine Cross, Guard Bringer : Battleforged
    Penelo (BSB) Shellga, Curada : Mako Might
    Agrias (BSB) Banishing Blade, Saint's Cross : Holy+
    Rosa (USB, BSB) Wrath, Ultra Cure : Ace Striker
    Ramza (USB, BSB2) FB, MBD : Dr. Mog
    Magicite: Unicorn 50 (H. Regen and Astra to party)

Kefka didn't get a chance to use slow or stop but he did try to slave-crown Agrias. Unicorn's astra countered that letting her respond with a quick banishing blade to end his haste and then Divine Ruination to finish him off.

I got worried for a moment when I missclicked on Rosa's Burst instead of Ultra after a Trine hit brought me pretty low - luckily he went back to normal blasting which I could heal through while my team beat him down.

29. - Top - End - #209
    Ogre in the Playground

Espers hath been protected. I'll go in order of completion.

Spoiler: Kefka
    Show

Party:
    Vanille - Curaja/Protectga - BSB - Gathering Storm
    Red XIII - Wrath/Full Break - USB/BSB - Mako Might
    P. Cecil - Lifesiphon/Guardbringer - USB/BSB2 Battleforged
    Agrias - Lifesiphon/Saint's Cross - BSB - Ace Striker
    Arc - Curada/Curaja - Renewing Rains SSB - Dr. Mogs
    RW: Wall

Cecil lead the charge, with Agrias supporting with Imperil. Was a pretty controlled fight all around thanks to Astra and Vanille being a beast of a healer. Arc was fairly useless as MBlink didn't really do much to stop the big attacks so I could of switched him to a secondary healer/DD to speed things up. Oh well, hardest one down.

Spoiler: Emperor of Heaven
    Show

Party:
    Eiko - Curaja/Shellga - BSB - Mako Might
    Tyro - Lifesiphon/Full Break - USB2- Dr Mogs
    Garland - Lifesiphon/Reaping Scythe - CSB - Battleforged
    Sephiroth - Lifesiphon/Hailstorm - BSB2 - Ace Striker
    Yuna - Curada/Protectga - Miracle Veil SSB - Gathering Storm
    RW: Wall

Put up defenses/haste > lifesiphon up Garland and Sephi, then Eiko BSB > Chain > Sephi BSB. Mop up with Reaping Scythe and CMD1 of Sephi.

Spoiler: Dullahan
    Show
    Party:
    Relm - Curaja/Shellga - USB - Battleforged
    Edward - Wrath/Full Break - SSB - Mako Might
    Shantotto - Memento Mori/Melthdown - USB - Gathering Storm
    Papa - Firaja/Chain Firaga - BSB - Dr Mogs

4 manned him.
    Round 1: Relm USB > Edward SSB > Shantotto MM herself to trigger trance > Papa BSB
    Round 2: Relm Shellga > Edward Full Break > Shantotto Meltdown Papa CMD2
    Round 3: Edward Full Break > Stantotto Meltdown > Papa CMD1
    Repeat Round 3 two more times and he was dead.

Spoiler: Nova Dragon
    Show
    Not much to say. Anyone with Snowspell Strike and a boostga is going to eat this guy alive. Delita with doublecast fulfilled this roll easily enough.

Steam Profile

30. - Top - End - #210
    Titan in the Playground

Well, banner 4 is up, and it's 2/11 for me, one dupe.

The dupe is Lightning's BSB2, Enkindler. Combo fodder. A bit disappointing.

But the other? Squall's Axis Blade BSB. Oh yes. I have waited for this. Squall's is now the King of Ice.

Overall? Not too disappointing. Not at all.

Happy pulls.