New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 1 of 50 123456789101126 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Titan in the Playground

Default Hearthstone 21: We DO take candle!

Welcome to twenty-first GitP thread for Hearthstone. For anyone who doesn't know, Hearthstone is a video card game from Blizzard, based on the Warcraft series. The game is free to play and available here, so if you're interested, give it a shot. You've got nothing to lose but your free time.

For new players, something to be aware of is that there are a number of hidden "quests" you can complete which will give you free gold, dust, or even a pack. A complete list can be found here. Be aware that not quite all of those are ones you'll be able to complete quickly though.

And here is a list of Playgrounders currently in the game, for both NA and EU servers:
    Spoiler
    Show
    GitP Username Battle.net ID (US)
    aethernox ethernox#1948
    AgentPaper AgentPaper#1193
    AmberVael AmberVael#1225
    Anarion Anarion55#1254
    Antonok Antonok#1704
    Anxe GoCorral#1879
    Baelot Baelot#1149
    Cogwheel OmegaNixon#1123
    banthesun banthesun#1782
    Dancing Owlbear Owlbear#1586
    Destro Yersul DestroYersul#1239
    D_Lord Volrock#1367
    Duck999 Duck999#1349
    Duos DoctorDapper#1491
    Firedaemon33 Firedaemon#1486
    flat_footed Hiigara#1357
    Fleeing Coward Scorch#1432
    GAAD GAAD#1126
    Gaelbert SamHouston#1563
    Gamerlord Gamerlord#1612
    Gandariel Ciabatta#2958
    Ganorenas Ganorenas#1457
    Gomipile Glodd#1784
    Gray Mage GrayMage#1723
    Grytorm Grytorm#1777
    Hamste Theorules#1234
    Haruspex_Pariah HaruspexPari#1254
    Hatevah Hatevah#1405
    heronbpv Avan#1991
    Hircine IllusiveMan#1616
    Jaxzan Proditor Jaxzan#1878
    jindra34 JinRia #1770
    Johnjimco JohnJimco#1482
    Karoht Karoht#1505
    Kish Grazzt#1417
    Krade Krade#1266
    LegoShrimp legoshrimp#1722
    Landis963 Landis963#1789
    Loreweaver15 Loreweaver#1199
    Lunix Vandal LunixVandal#1952
    MacGiolla MacGiolla#1982
    MathMage MathMage#1797
    MCerberus MCerberus#1734
    mistformsquirrl mistformsqrl#1430
    moosabi Moossabi#1325
    Mystic Muse NSFJunkblade#1400
    Neon Knight VultureCrook#1434
    Neriractor neriractor#1483
    Nerocite JoeKage#1852
    nhbdy Nohbdy#1927
    Olinser Olinser#1393
    Onionbreath GiantSquid#1845
    OrcusMcP Orcus#1805
    otakuryoga Scootaloo#1471
    Pokonic pokonic#1166
    PsyBomb PsyBomb#1878
    Qwertystop Qwertystop#1897
    r2d2go r2d2go#1262
    Rodin Rodin#1811
    Rosstin Rosstin#1609
    SamBurke SamBurke#1486
    Shishnarfne Gruschenka#1375
    Sholos Veebeebee#1383
    Stabbity Rabbit StabityRabit#1362
    Techwarrior Techwarri0r#1572
    Temotei Temotei#1507
    Tesla_pasta teslapasta#1973
    Thanatos 51-50 Thanatos5150#1407
    TheGlyphstone Glyphstone#1419
    The Hellbug thehellbug#1216
    The_Jackal TheJackal#1499
    Togarth Asparag#1680
    Trouble Brewing HairyPoppins#1949
    UserClone UserClone #1545
    Volatar Volatar#1750
    Yael Urashima#1810
    Yana Raltis#1807
    ZeroNumerous ZeroNumerous#1913
    Zevox Zevox#1522
    Zmek JadeReaver #1783

GitP Username Battle.net ID (EU)
    Adumbration Adumbration#2419
    Aran Thule AranThule#2780
    Avaris Avaris#2378
    Avilan the Grey Beardedgeek#2355
    Beelzebub1111 SirArthurIV#1244
    boomwolf BoomWolf#1169
    Dada Scrattlebear#2863
    D-naras Dinos #2811
    Epinephrine_Syn SilverSeraph #2931
    Fleeing Coward Scorch#1432
    Frog Dragon Vasemmasti#2618
    FyreByrd FyreByrd#2962
    Gandariel Ciabatta#2958
    GolemsVoice CrazyCat#29897
    Hewhosaysfish HeWhoSezFish#2503
    Hippie_Viking HippieViking#2866
    Infernally Clay Winny#1904
    Jormengand Trianna#2529
    Lionheart Lionheart#2440
    Mr.Silver SilverSmiles#2462
    Murmaider Murmaider#2273
    Posca Mazura#2636
    Raddish Raddish#2730
    ScionoftheVoid JayPsi#2775
    ShinyRocks MoodyTuskarr#2790
    Sian Sian#2690
    Silfir Silfir#2863
    SlyGuyMcFly SlGuyMcFly#2562
    Tokay Tokay#2518
    Tome Taejix#2836
    Volthawk Volthawk#1214
    Weimann Weimann#2716
    Wraith Illusionist#2224
    Xiander Xiander#2814
    Toph Pony avatar by Dirtytabs. Thanks!

"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty, I read them openly. When I became a man, I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." -C.S. Lewis

2. - Top - End - #2
    Dwarf in the Playground

Default Re: Hearthstone 21: We DO take candle!

I got rocked by the "When your opponent plays a spell and draw a card, it costs 1" guy at level 7 of my first run. I liked the concept of Super Venomous as well, definitely changed up my playstyle to stay clear of it.

3. - Top - End - #3
    Titan in the Playground

I got Zola the gorgon in my packs. haven't attempted to make new any decks yet, I feel as if I need more cards for that, might just buy more? should do the dungeon delve. and man I still have not gotten past marrowgar......still using my quest warrior deck for my most consistent wins.
    I'm also on discord as "raziere".

4. - Top - End - #4
    Firbolg in the Playground

I got Zola the gorgon in my packs. haven't attempted to make new any decks yet, I feel as if I need more cards for that, might just buy more? should do the dungeon delve. and man I still have not gotten past marrowgar......still using my quest warrior deck for my most consistent wins.
    Dungeon Delve uses a deck you draft as you proceed through the dungeon, so isn't reliant on your collection at all. Definitely worth taking a look at even if you had trouble with bosses from other expansions in the past.

On that note, the warrior run I mentioned in the last thread ended early. I then went into rogue and went with "See Jade Pick Jade" and just crushed it. I had something like 3 Ayas in my deck, along with 4 or 5 jade spirits, a handful of swarmers, and 2 Shurikens. Special bonuses included all minions with +1/+1 (like free guaranteed Keleseth, but better because it also applies to tokens, such as your jades!) and double Death Rattles (the swarmer and aya value!). Cruised through just about everything. Final Boss went up against the Darkness.

Spoiler: The Darkness
    Show
    That one was actually pretty tough. It was like the greediest control priest deck, except with 3x more health and a free 5/5 every turn to keep pressure up. Just to give an idea of how crazy it was, this game went all the way to fatigue. My board was kept clear consistently enough for me to get up to 24/24 jades before killing him. It actually got really sketchy towards the end, I had used my last candle and was down to top decking. At one point I had 13 health left and 2 Darknesses on the enemy side of the board before getting another Aya to swing it.
    If my text is blue, I'm being sarcastic.But you already knew that, right?

5. - Top - End - #5
    Bugbear in the Playground

I Attack The Darkness

Spoiler: Some "The Darkness" Katakombs Spoilers
    Show
    Last edited by Epinephrine_Syn; 2017-12-07 at 11:45 PM.

6. - Top - End - #6
    Titan in the Playground

I've managed two dungeon delve wins so far, once with mage, once with priest. The mage was pretty aggressive but didn't have much synergy, just a lot of different useful bits thrown together. Mostly what won me that run was Wish. Getting that against the final boss just ended the game.

Priest though, that was something else. It was Raza + Anduin on steroids. Key pieces included the Justicar Ring (the hero power upgrade choice) so that even if I didn't get Raza, my hero power only cost 1 (and it also let me stall more to get out my combo pieces, not to mention get value on my minions), some weird artifact weapon that cost 0 and gives you a free mage spell every turn (great for keeping up the Anduin machine gun), and the candle.

Spoiler: The Darkness
    Show
    Final match for Priest was against the Darkness, and it was a long one, but a breeze. I used up my free candles pretty early, because I knew that once I got my combo pieces out, free 5/5s wouldn't mean a thing. By the time we hit fatigue, I was using The Candle every turn with free pings alongside it, and a mage spell every turn to boot. Eventually I ran it completely out of cards, dominated the board, and ground it to death.

7. - Top - End - #7
    Ogre in the Playground

AssassinGuy

Best dungeon run so far was with Mage, and made it all the way to Azari before crashing.

Spoiler
    Show
    Azari's free, automatic hero power destroys the top two cards of your deck. I managed to survive a few turns into fatigue, but between fatigue damage and having so many of my good cards burned it was inevitable.

Then I tried the no-minion Hunter deck. Maybe if this wasn't such a board clear-heavy environment? Upgrading the spellstone to maximum power only to realize that your wolf pack dies to a gentle breeze is kind of disheartening.
    Awesome OOTS-style Fallout New Vegas avatar by Ceika. Or it was, before Photobucket started charging money.

General nerd person. Mostly computer games and manga.

8. - Top - End - #8
    Firbolg in the Playground

Spoiler: Ixilid
    Show
    Oh my god I felt like such an idiot. I even read the spore he summoned as "Poisonous to heroes". So what's my thought "Better clear it before it can attack. Let's equip a fiery war axe and smack it". I even had a bash in hand I could have used instead.

That was a really fantastic run too. My first gear piece was reduce all minions above 5 to 5, followed by grabbing 2 ysharj. I am so mad at myself right now.
    If my text is blue, I'm being sarcastic.But you already knew that, right?

9. - Top - End - #9
    Spamalot in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Zevox View Post
    Because the point of the card isn't simply to be a handbuff mechanic, it's that it's infinite value.
    You do know it can be both right?

We've seen before how badly single-target handbuffs work, and throwing it on a weapon isn't going to change that.
    Except it's not really single-target. Well okay, it is, but it every buff after the first one is pure value to a new minion. It's not like you have to keep drawing it, you're continuing to get your other threats (who continue to get buffed.)

And if the clone interaction works the way I think it does, it can easily become multitarget.

Especially not when it's more attack than health, which is a generally undesirable stat array for a buff.
    And this is flat wrong. Being able to trade up is always desirable.

And this into Chain-Gang or Dopplegangster won't work for the same reason Don Honcho into them never did - just too unreliable.
    This Han'cho is not only cheaper initially, it recasts itself pretty much for the rest of the game. That is going to be much more reliable than a single battlecry.
    Last edited by Psyren; 2017-12-08 at 01:46 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    But really, the important lesson here is this: Rather than making assumptions that don't fit with the text and then complaining about the text being wrong, why not just choose different assumptions that DO fit with the text?
    Plague Doctor by Crimmy
    Ext. Sig (Handbooks/Creations)

10. - Top - End - #10
    Eldritch Horror in the Playground Moderator

So after about six consecutive attempts, I finally won 8-0 with Rogue, successfully overcoming the Darkness. Potion of Vitality +Rod of Roasting was a fun combo that I got to use a few times, but Darkness was (like for everyone else) a fatigue match. I had 3 Rogue DKs in my deck and played them all, two Vanishes to clear the board, all three Candles, and finally my Hallucination netted me a Priest DK to clear the board one final time and start Voidblasting his health down. We were both in fatigue when he Psychic Screamed eight minions into my deck, and I had it from there. Oh, and I had scored the Hourglass treasure, and managed to clone it with the Shadow Reflection to get 3 turns in a row at one point.
    Last edited by The Glyphstone; 2017-12-08 at 02:59 AM.

11. - Top - End - #11
    Titan in the Playground

First run easy as hell with Dragon/Deathrattle Priest. Won a couple fights at round 4-5 even, which is funny as hell because, well, Priest.

Eh, maybe it was beginner's luck. I'll try the other decks, but I hope they plan on updating the "Dungeon Runs" eventually, because even this "procedural" stuff looks like it can get boring without some spicing up once in a while.

12. - Top - End - #12
    Ogre in the Playground

Because the point of the card isn't simply to be a handbuff mechanic, it's that it's infinite value. A weaker form of it than Jade Idol, to be sure, but infinite value nonetheless.
    Well, no. Jade Idol can keep going as long as the game continues. Val'anyr stops recurring when you run out of minion cards. You'd need some other card that can generate unlimited minion cards in-hand for Val'anyr to have the same kind of "card game equivalent of infinite value" that Jade Idol does.

I got my first 8/8 dungeon run win with Druid, picking Jade cards whenever they were offered. Treasures included the upgraded hero power (2 attack, 2 armor for 1 mana, in Druid's case) and reduce the cost of all my spells by 1. I also got the treasure spell that heals the hero to full and fills the friendly board with legendary minions.
    Quote Originally Posted by Harnel View Post
    where is the atropal? and does it have a listed LA?

13. - Top - End - #13
    Titan in the Playground

Fear the pack openings. Behold, loot:

Spoiler
    Show
    Legendaries:
    The Runespear
    Val'anyr
    Lynessa Sunsorrow

Epics:
    Unstable Evolution
    To My Side x2
    Shimmering Courser x2
    Grand Archivist
    Carnivorous Cube
    Crushing Walls
    Level Up
    Deck of Wonders
    Corridor Creeper x2
    Rummaging Kobold x2

Golden stuff:
    Fungalmancer
    Astral Tiger
    Greedy Sprite
    Leyline Manipulator
    Oaken Summons
    Scorp-o-matic
    Plated Beetle
    Unidentified Maul
    Cavern Shinyfinder
    Ironwood Golem
    Drygulch Jailer
    Shifting Scroll
    Duskbreaker
    Fungal Enchanter
    Crushing Hand

The Useless Bollocks Award for most copies of a single card:
    Tie between Guild Recruiter and Benevolent Djinn, at 10 apiece.
    I used to do LP's. Currently archived here:

My Youtube Channel

The rest of my Sig:
    Spoiler
    Show

My Games:
    The Great Divide Dark Heresy - Finished
    They All Uprose Dark Heresy - Finished
    Dead in the Water Dark Heresy - Finished
    House of Glass Dark Heresy - Deceased

We All Fall Down Dark Heresy - Finished

Sea of Stars Rogue Trader - Ongoing

14. - Top - End - #14
    Ettin in the Playground

I have done two runs so far. One was a mage that got wrecked at 7 wins. The other was warlock which won easily. I essentially played demon control with it, got the 1 mana hero power, wax golem and the +1/+1 things along with 4 void callers, malganis, 3 abbysal enforcers and a bunch of zooish cards like councilman, walker and flame imp. I also got really lucky and faced a boss who's hero power involved drawing cards and who would then play cards that discarded them. Only time I was threatened at all was when they got deathwing while their portal was still up and I still dealt with it

Spoiler: Giant in the Playground Hearthstone Champion
    Show

15. - Top - End - #15
    Troll in the Playground

Tried Cthun priest, lost horribly. Way too "fair".

Then tried heal/token paladin (black guards and Burnbristles with the passive +1/+1), tokens were really strong but i lost at the final boss who crushed me (the guy who mills you)

Finally, went easy route: Druid, "see jade pick jade ", double Battlecry, +1/+1 to all minions. Easy wins all the way through. (Final boss was the discard warlock beholder guy, not really strong IMO)
    Quote Originally Posted by actual quote from this forum
    So yeah. your wrong.
    Check out Camp Archimedes, a (slightly homebrew) mercenary camp full of interesting units. A great addition to any campaign (in my very biased opinion)

16. - Top - End - #16
    Troll in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

second dungeon run was warrior..got to take "Legendary" selection every time
    lost on game 7 to sludge mama..i handled him dropping 2 10/11 taunts and a set on 9/9 doppelgangsters by running my double rattle sylvanis into one taunt taking the other and a gangster..then used the treasure that takes control of an enemy minion and then adds it to your deck

but then next turn he dropped another set of 10/11 taunters and a 12/13 ooze that duplicates itself

man..she is BRUTAL

currently on 4th boss with a Druid..got the hero power upgrade ring..drafted jade that i saw(gee, what a shock)
    Ponies not only make ME want to be a better person than I was before they entered my life, they make me want to HELP OTHERS be better people too.

And that is a GOOD thing by any definition.

full size avatar

17. - Top - End - #17
    Titan in the Playground

Highlight of dungeon running so far: Killing a lava-filled chamber by chucking fireballs at it with Antonidas.

EDIT: Got rekt by the mill guy, because Shifting Scroll staunchly refused to turn into any form of direct damage. Anything would have worked. But no.

EDIT 2: Went with druid, got offered jade once. Took a bunch of Druid Quest stuff instead, smashed everything with huge stompy monsters. Final boss was the Darkness. Smashed him too.
    Last edited by Destro_Yersul; 2017-12-08 at 07:35 AM.
    I used to do LP's. Currently archived here:

My Youtube Channel

The rest of my Sig:
    Spoiler
    Show

My Games:
    The Great Divide Dark Heresy - Finished
    They All Uprose Dark Heresy - Finished
    Dead in the Water Dark Heresy - Finished
    House of Glass Dark Heresy - Deceased

We All Fall Down Dark Heresy - Finished

Sea of Stars Rogue Trader - Ongoing

18. - Top - End - #18
    Barbarian in the Playground

Whoops forgot to add my Battletag

GITP name: Mikemical
    BTT: ChachoPato#1115
    Region: Americas.
    Quote Originally Posted by Peelee View Post
    You're my hero.
    OotS Avatar by Linklele.

Spoiler: When early morn walks forth in sober grey. - William Blake
    Show
    Oft when the summer sleeps among the trees,
    Whispering faint murmurs to the scanty breeze,
    I walk the village round; if at her side
    A youth doth walk in stolen joy and pride,
    I curse my stars in bitter grief and woe,
    That made my love so high and me so low.

O should she e'er prove false, his limbs I'd tear
    And throw all pity on the burning air;
    I'd curse bright fortune for my mixed lot,
    And then I'd die in peace, and be forgot.

19. - Top - End - #19
    Ogre in the Playground

Ffs

Lost my rouge run at the final dragon boss.

I had 8 Aya blackpaw in my deck. Somehow failed drawing any.

Quote Originally Posted by Cormag81 View Post
    2117: No matter how good a debater I am out of character there is no way to logically get out of falling after your paladin kills his patron god.

20. - Top - End - #20
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Haruspex_Pariah View Post
    Then I tried the no-minion Hunter deck. Maybe if this wasn't such a board clear-heavy environment? Upgrading the spellstone to maximum power only to realize that your wolf pack dies to a gentle breeze is kind of disheartening.
    I mean, they're probably paying more than 5 mana for it, and you only paid one card for that whole board. I'd be happy that they invested that many resources.
    Ludicrus Gaming: on games and story
    Quote Originally Posted by Saph
    Unless everyone's been lying to me and the next bunch of episodes are The Great Divide II, The Great Divide III, Return to the Great Divide, and Bride of the Great Divide, in which case I hate you all and I'm never touching Avatar again.

21. - Top - End - #21

I had a dungeon run with an AMAZING mage deck. Reno, Frostlich Jaina, Antonidas, Primordial Glyph and the new Spellstone, and that new scroll that gives a random spell - and no duplicates except 2x Kazakus, which is totally fine because no matter when I play him there's no duplicates in my deck, so he always works. I even got the Mage Quest, which I had a decent chance of activating due to the stuff above (especially Antonidas) and Shimmering Tempest. For my passive treasures I got a +3 spellpower robe and double life. That deck should have been unbeatable.

But I lost on boss 6 in the silliest way possible.

Spoiler
    Show
    He had so much removal that I was getting to the end of my deck - the boss hero power was automatically zapping anything I played for 2, and he had like 3 flamestrikes, multiple volcanic potions and other forms of clear, so I couldn't get anything to stick on the board. I drew that new scroll, which turned into Deck of Wonders, that new card that shuffles 5 random spells into my deck, and I decided to test for myself if they count for the mage quest (Spoiler: they don't) and since neither of us had a board I figured any burn spells I drew would go face, boosted by my spellpower and let me win, or even if he played any creatures the burn would hit them and I could finish them off with my hero power to overwhelm him with lifesteal elementals, which alongside the Reno in my hand would let me stay alive in Fatigue. So I pull the first Wonder Card...

..And it turned out to be Astral Communion, dumping my hand. Worse, the card draw from the scroll chained into another card draw spell (I think Intellect or Nourish) which triggered all the remaining spells and instantly making me fatigue with no cards left at all.

Regardless, I had a lot of fun with this new mode and can't wait to try again this weekend - especially on a class I don't use as much as I'd like, such as Warlock and Shaman.
    But really, the important lesson here is this: Rather than making assumptions that don't fit with the text and then complaining about the text being wrong, why not just choose different assumptions that DO fit with the text?
    Plague Doctor by Crimmy

22. - Top - End - #22
    Ettin in the Playground

GnomeWizardGuy

The silliest loss I've had was getting the card that gives you a Legendary weapon for 1 mana...and using it on turn 1 to give myself the Mage weapon.

I milled myself so fast it was scary. Instant loss on only the 4th boss.

23. - Top - End - #23
    Ogre in the Playground

AssassinGuy

Quote Originally Posted by CarpeGuitarrem View Post
    I mean, they're probably paying more than 5 mana for it, and you only paid one card for that whole board. I'd be happy that they invested that many resources.
    Yeah, after seeing Kibler play basically the same deck I'm considering giving it another go. Not sure if I want to be crafting To My Side right now, though.

Also won my first dungeon run. I think I might have glitched/lucked out. The last boss was King Toggwaggle, and for some reason he decided to turn his minions into copies of that 3/15 wall which can't attack. Once his board was full I played Bloodreaver Guldan and slowly chomped him to death. Because of all his card draw he hit fatigue before I did and that was it. The fact that he kind of stopped doing stuff was weird though. Even if he had no space to play minions he must have had spells. Maybe his full board of things that couldn't attack caused a logic failure or something. Still, I'm glad to get at least one class run out of the way.
    Awesome OOTS-style Fallout New Vegas avatar by Ceika. Or it was, before Photobucket started charging money.

General nerd person. Mostly computer games and manga.

24. - Top - End - #24
    Titan in the Playground

I just created my absolute favorite dungeon run deck.

Warlock, with the buff that reduces all creature costs above 5 to 5. Then, I picked up every single mountain/molten giant it offered me, along with several chromaggus, some abyssal enforcers, and bloodreaver gul'dan.

The reduction to 5 mana hits first, and then the normal discounts of mountain/molten apply after. With that combo, you can both tap to draw a card and play mountain giant on turn 2. Molten giants are also really easy to get out, especially given how much health you have in later games. I ended up with 7 giants in my deck, which I could often copy with Chromaggus.

I won that run handily (I faced off the dragon for my final boss, piece of cake).

I also had Archmage Staff for this run (0 mana 0/3 weapon that generates a random mage spell each turn). I've come to really like this artifact. Even though it wasn't the star of the run, it really helped.

25. - Top - End - #25
    Troll in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

Opened 12 packs and got 1 legendary (Twig), so all and all could have been worse. Haven’t had a chance to do the dungeon, however.

Peelee’s Lotsey

26. - Top - End - #26

I got the Twig for free, did everyone else?
    Plague Doctor by Crimmy

27. - Top - End - #27
    Troll in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Psyren View Post
    I received Kingsbane.

Peelee’s Lotsey

28. - Top - End - #28
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Psyren View Post
    I got the Runespear for free, but also Marin the Fox somehow? I think I got him earlier....
    I'm also on discord as "raziere".

29. - Top - End - #29
    Colossus in the Playground

I got Val'anyr for free when the expansion launched, and I also got Marin the Fox as a promotion for logging in a week or two ago.

The Darkness was not a fatigue match for me. My Liadrin, with permastealthed minions, smashed it while it sat there with its hand of ten cards all of which were probably targeted removal, burning Mind Controls.

30. - Top - End - #30
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kish View Post
    I got Val'anyr for free when the expansion launched, and I also got Marin the Fox as a promotion for logging in a week or two ago.

The Darkness was not a fatigue match for me. My Liadrin, with permastealthed minions, smashed it while it sat there with its hand of ten cards all of which were probably targeted removal, burning Mind Controls.
    Yeah, Invisibility Cloak kind of turns The Darkness into a complete buy. I tbh feel like invisibility cloak is by a wide margin the strongest treasure.