I was just thinking back to some of my old favorite games from years back and one jumped up at me, Tabula Rosa, the 3rd person shooting mmo. I loved the leveling system and the differences between the classes. The any game like that out today?

Horizons the MMO with such promise that was so good on certain levels and fell through the floor at others. Crafting was awesome but retarded at the same time. Not being able to go out and kill a creature for loot was pretty lame, instead it would drop rare recipes you then had to sell to a crafter, and I forget the reason why you couldn't both be a crafter and an adventurer, who would then craft the item and sell it to you. I also enjoyed the leveling system as advanced classes opened up depending on what other classes and levels you had. Kind of open classes but not. The who idea of building stuff and getting paid for construction and the whole server working to build bridges to get to the lands on the other side was sweet. But then you had completely empty areas and I don't remember doing quests at all, just monster killing and resource collecting.