New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 31 of 50 FirstFirst ... 6212223242526272829303132333435363738394041 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #901
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Warframe In The Playground - The Grustrag 03

Quote Originally Posted by Narkis View Post
    That worked, yeah. I even found a guy to scan for the Cephalon. And I assume the ruined Relay on Venus gets rebuilt later in the story?
    The Vesper Relay on Venus was destroyed years ago in the Operation Eyes of Blight event which ran in Dec 14. As I understand the story (I hadn't started playing Warframe yet), the relays were under attack in an event and the playerbase suspected shenanigans from the developers with regard to the timing (some of the countdown timers were behaving weirdly), so didn't both to defend the relays properly. The developers pulled the rug out from underneath them and actually destroyed a relay. The players scrambled and defended the remaining relays and after the dust settled on the event, 4 relays had been destroyed in total on PC (Vesper on Venus, Strata on Earth, Leonov on Europa and Kuiper on Eris).

There was a recent event in Sep 18, The Pyrus Project, where the players had the opportunity to help rebuild a destroyed relay. This was completed successfully, which is why the Strata relay looks different to all the others (Steel Meridian outsourcing the interior decorating to Red Veil is the currently running joke).

How long will the "Wolf of Saturn 6" event last? I just had the second mission where this guy appeared and murdered the crap out of me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Toastkart View Post
    The Wolf of Saturn 6 is supposed to last 10ish weeks, and I think we're starting week 3. Maybe 4?
    We're currently at the start of week 5, so most people by the end of this week should be about rank 15.

Also - dammit! I've only seen the Wolf once and I still need his damn hammer! I get that and the final 2 Akjagara pieces I need, and I'll have caught up!

I found an infested corner on my ship. No spoilers, but I assume it's gonna be important later? And possibly related to my AI's glitchiness?
    Infested corner will become important in a later quest, don't worry.

Ordis' glitchness is due to something else - his story is hidden in the Cephalon fragments (the blue glowing orbs you're going to need to scan for the Mars-Phobos Junction).
    Last edited by Brother Oni; 2019-03-25 at 08:01 PM.

2. - Top - End - #902
    Bugbear in the Playground

NinjaGuy

So with regards to this week's Nightwave challenges, does anyone know about the spawn details of the Silver Grove shrine? Does it always appear on a forest tileset and you just have to find it by searching everywhere, or does it show up randomly and you need to pray to the RNG gods?
    Quote Originally Posted by Fish View Post
    She was about to say "--this new place that just opened up, Starshinia, which was founded by a red-headed aasimar, but was just taken over by an Azurite fallen paladin turned blackguard. Apropos of nothing, I hear they just invented a new spell called Halflings Don't Have To Breathe."

3. - Top - End - #903
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by thatSeniorGuy View Post
    So with regards to this week's Nightwave challenges, does anyone know about the spawn details of the Silver Grove shrine? Does it always appear on a forest tileset and you just have to find it by searching everywhere, or does it show up randomly and you need to pray to the RNG gods?
    It always appears on a Grineer Forest tileset and you should get an alert ('Dense neural network nearby') from the Lotus when you're in the adjacent tile. After that, it's just searching the tile until you find it - personally I combined it with the Sabotage Caches one and ran the Earth Sabotage multiple times, since you had to search the entire map anyway for the caches.

Like all DE hidden items, they can be very sneakily hidden - one time the altar was behind the starting point (the tile where you start on a landing pad) and I didn't get the alert message presumably because I didn't technically enter the tile, just loaded into it.

Note that you can carry up to 2 apothics of any one type, so you can farm the spectres a bit (i.e. two attempts per player per altar).

4. - Top - End - #904

NinjaGuy

Cool, thanks for that Oni. My main concern was whether it always spawns, so it's nice to know it does.
    She was about to say "--this new place that just opened up, Starshinia, which was founded by a red-headed aasimar, but was just taken over by an Azurite fallen paladin turned blackguard. Apropos of nothing, I hear they just invented a new spell called Halflings Don't Have To Breathe."

5. - Top - End - #905
    Ogre in the Playground

No, if you buy a new copy of a weapon, you will have to re-level it. There are some weapons that require other weapons as part of their blue print. For this reason it is best to level the previous weapon before you use it for the second weapon. Or, if you like the first weapon, buy a second copy for the second weapon.
    I assume I'll have to buy and max everything once at some point to get more mastery. Does the game show somewhere what weapons I've mastered and sold , or will I have to keep track myself?

The Wolf of Saturn 6 is supposed to last 10ish weeks, and I think we're starting week 3. Maybe 4?
    Quote Originally Posted by Brother Oni View Post
    We're currently at the start of week 5, so most people by the end of this week should be about rank 15.

Also - dammit! I've only seen the Wolf once and I still need his damn hammer! I get that and the final 2 Akjagara pieces I need, and I'll have caught up!
    Oh. On one hand, this means I have the time to reach a decent rank. On the other, this frigging guy spawned for a third time in a defense during the Venus invasion. Full team, a couple of overgeared guys who could melt everything else, and even then we could barely scratch him. At least we finished the mission by kiting him while the big guys cleared everything around the objective. Who the hell thought this design was a good idea?

Also one of the guys had an Ignis Wraith. I think I'm in love.

That's because you were in a match with someone who was infected by Nidus. Affectionately called space herpes. After it grows fully you can either remove it and make your frame immune, or you can drain it to create a pet companion. I wouldn't worry about it too much until you get a kubrow and play around with them for a bit.
    Eww, that's gross. My first Kubrow is currently hatching, will it catch space herpes from me?

Possibly...
    Infested corner will become important in a later quest, don't worry.

Ordis' glitchness is due to something else - his story is hidden in the Cephalon fragments (the blue glowing orbs you're going to need to scan for the Mars-Phobos Junction).
    Heh. I appreciate these answers guys. I'm very intrigued by Warframe's worldbuilding and few tidbits of story I've seen so far. The main quests after the tutorial were far less interesting than I expected initially, so I'm just biding my time until the War Within, which I've heard is the big one.

If you talk to everyone in fortuna, you'll come across someone who will replay the opening cinematic for you. I don't remember exactly where he is, but I think it's on one of the platforms in the water/coolant.
    I've found a 1 hour version on youtube and have been listening to that almost nonstop, thanks. It's great on the background as I'm, say, looking for that goddamn third cache on a sabotage mission. It was completely impossible until I got an unbroken Thief's Wit from the Mars-Phobos junction, and still pretty damn annoying.

The Vesper Relay on Venus was destroyed years ago in the Operation Eyes of Blight event which ran in Dec 14. As I understand the story (I hadn't started playing Warframe yet), the relays were under attack in an event and the playerbase suspected shenanigans from the developers with regard to the timing (some of the countdown timers were behaving weirdly), so didn't both to defend the relays properly. The developers pulled the rug out from underneath them and actually destroyed a relay. The players scrambled and defended the remaining relays and after the dust settled on the event, 4 relays had been destroyed in total on PC (Vesper on Venus, Strata on Earth, Leonov on Europa and Kuiper on Eris).

There was a recent event in Sep 18, The Pyrus Project, where the players had the opportunity to help rebuild a destroyed relay. This was completed successfully, which is why the Strata relay looks different to all the others (Steel Meridian outsourcing the interior decorating to Red Veil is the currently running joke).
    Oh, I love these stories. They were a big part of what got me hooked into Eve Online back in the day.
    Many thanks to Assassin 89 for this avatar!

6. - Top - End - #906
    Barbarian in the Playground

NecromancerGirl

Is it that far along already? Shows how far out of the loop I am. I only just hit rank 12 and haven't run into the Wolf at all yet.

I assume I'll have to buy and max everything once at some point to get more mastery. Does the game show somewhere what weapons I've mastered and sold , or will I have to keep track myself?
    Under your profile there should be a section on equipment that will show what's been mastered. Also keep in mind that for modular weapons, only a single part counts for mastery. That would be the 'strike' for zaws and the 'chamber' for kitguns.

While increased mastery rank does offer several benefits, including access to some weapons and mods, it's not really equivalent to time spent or experience with the game. It does encourage trying out a variety of weapons and frames, but you shouldn't feel that as soon as you hit max rank with something you have to toss it aside to level something else. If I recall correctly, nothing is locked beyond MR 16.

Eww, that's gross. My first Kubrow is currently hatching, will it catch space herpes from me?
    Only your frame can get space herpes. All of your frames will get space herpes once you start playing in groups.

Heh. I appreciate these answers guys. I'm very intrigued by Warframe's worldbuilding and few tidbits of story I've seen so far. The main quests after the tutorial were far less interesting than I expected initially, so I'm just biding my time until the War Within, which I've heard is the big one.
    Most of the early quests are just bits of lore. The Second Dream was the one that hooked me on the overall story.
    The first chapter of The Book of Svarog

“Everything has its time and everything dies.” ~ The Doctor (Doctor Who)

“The facts of nature are settled within the field of human argument.” ~ The Golem- What Everyone Should Know about Science by Harry Collins and Trevor Pinch.

7. - Top - End - #907
    Titan in the Playground

Further to Toastkart's comments on the in-game system, there are also a number of third party trackers (I like Framedex) that will let you track what equipment you've mastered.

There may be a bit of discrepancy between the two as the in-game system has a number of hidden items (eg. the Imperator Vandal) that won't get listed until you find them.

Speaking of which, 6th Anniversary event starts tonight, which will net you a lot of nice potato'ed weapons and cosmetics (along with free slots).

Oh. On one hand, this means I have the time to reach a decent rank. On the other, this frigging guy spawned for a third time in a defense during the Venus invasion. Full team, a couple of overgeared guys who could melt everything else, and even then we could barely scratch him. At least we finished the mission by kiting him while the big guys cleared everything around the objective. Who the hell thought this design was a good idea?

Also one of the guys had an Ignis Wraith. I think I'm in love.
    Yeah, Wolf-boy is just a pure damage sponge, but otherwise fairly easy to kill.

If you're on PC, send me a message while I'm online (evenings 17:00-23:00 GMT) and I can give you a free BP for that.

No, but when your cyst is fully grown (it will have a little tendril waving from it), you can drain it and use it to incubate a Helminth strain charger (who's a cute little bioweapon aberration! ).

Starting with the Natah quest, all the big storyline quests are interconnected. Personally I like The Second Dream more than TWW, but The Sacrifice is currently my favourite.

A lot of the lore is hidden in the background and you can go as deep or as shallow as you like - all the lore fragmets are collected in your codex, which you can access in the liset portion of your orbiter.

Oh, I love these stories. They were a big part of what got me hooked into Eve Online back in the day.
    There's quite a few stories coming out of the old events and operations, some of which are tied into the main storyline quests. Unfortunately they're all a bit spaghetti-fied now since the Spectres of the Rail update which re-organised the star chart into it's current form.

If you have questions regarding the lore, just let me know and I'll try and explain them without too many spoilers.

Is it that far along already? Shows how far out of the loop I am. I only just hit rank 12 and haven't run into the Wolf at all yet.
    I really hope that the later ranks have some way of spawning him (beacons from the Nightwave Cred shop?), as I've seen him twice, got a head part and a Molten Impact mod out of him (I'm rank 19 I think).
    Last edited by Brother Oni; 2019-03-27 at 03:25 AM.

8. - Top - End - #908

Meanwhile, I got to rank 2 and I started getting a few damage dealing mods (though the only straight "+Damage" mod I have is for the pistol). Today and tomorrow I should have time to play a while, I'll try unlocking a few new nodes instead of repeating Defense missions (the only mission type I like to play with other people).

9. - Top - End - #909
    Troll in the Playground

DwarfClericGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Cozzer View Post
    Meanwhile, I got to rank 2 and I started getting a few damage dealing mods (though the only straight "+Damage" mod I have is for the pistol). Today and tomorrow I should have time to play a while, I'll try unlocking a few new nodes instead of repeating Defense missions (the only mission type I like to play with other people).
    Go for Limbo for early Spy missions. His Rift Walk makes the maps with Corpus laser walls and Grineer detection doors easier; he can go right through them.

Doesn't help for detection by sight (cameras, patrols), but that's just normal stealth.

It does mean a few coop missions for the mobile defense and interception missions, but ... eh.
    May you get EXACTLY what you wish for.

10. - Top - End - #910
    Troll in the Playground

I've only run into the Wolf once. Was soloing a sabotage mission for one of the weekly objectives as Valkyr. Blasted him in the face a couple times with my Sancti Tigris; I was honestly surprised at how ineffective it was. Then I figured I'd see what would happen if I popped Hysteria and charged him. Less than 10 seconds later he was down.
    Delightfully abrasive in more ways than one
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by RabbitHoleLost View Post
    Mango:you sick, twisted bastard <3
    Quote Originally Posted by Gryffon View Post
    I think Krade is protesting the use of the word mad in in the phrase mad scientist as it promotes ambiguity. Are they angry? Are they crazy? Some of both? Not to mention, it also often connotates some degree of evilness. In the future we should be more careful to use proper classification.

Mango is a dastardly irate unhinged scientist, for realz.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sartharina View Post
    Evil's awesome because of the art.

11. - Top - End - #911

Flumph

Quote Originally Posted by mangosta71 View Post
    I've only run into the Wolf once. Was soloing a sabotage mission for one of the weekly objectives as Valkyr. Blasted him in the face a couple times with my Sancti Tigris; I was honestly surprised at how ineffective it was. Then I figured I'd see what would happen if I popped Hysteria and charged him. Less than 10 seconds later he was down.
    I basically go in with a crit-based melee weapon like my Paracesis modded for Radiation damage against him. He's got Alloy Armor as both his armor type and (strangely enough) his health type.

12. - Top - End - #912
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by sihnfahl View Post
    Go for Limbo for early Spy missions.
    I'd argue that the quest to get Limbo isn't really early game (Jupiter-Europa Junction), neither is he the easiest of frames for low MR players to learn.

Quote Originally Posted by mangosta71 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by OutOfThyme View Post
    I basically go in with a crit-based melee weapon like my Paracesis modded for Radiation damage against him. He's got Alloy Armor as both his armor type and (strangely enough) his health type.
    According to the wiki, the Wolf has 65.21% damage reduction. Since he's also immune to status effects, so you can't strip his armour with corrosive procs, so shooting him is more difficult.

However you can strip off his 200 armour* with Shattering Impact - since his health type is Alloy Armour as well, this means radiation damage weapons still get the +75% damage bonus against him.

*Not sure how 200 armour gives 65.21% DR, since the armour calculation indicates he should get 40% DR.
    Last edited by Brother Oni; 2019-03-27 at 10:29 AM.

13. - Top - End - #913
    Troll in the Playground

DwarfClericGuy

I'd argue that the quest to get Limbo isn't really early game (Jupiter-Europa Junction), neither is he the easiest of frames for low MR players to learn.
    Mm, true. I just consider anything pre-Saturn early (since it didn't take me long to get there).

And, true, he does have a bit of a learning curve, thanks to his rift walk trigger. That and the mechanics of his banish / cataclysm. Rhino is so much easier to pick up.

14. - Top - End - #914
    Titan in the Playground

New Glyph code available: THEDEADHAVEDEBTS.

For the new players, you can redeem this and other codes either in game through the Market or through the main website at https://www.warframe.com/promocode.

15. - Top - End - #915

Flumph

According to the wiki, the Wolf has 65.21% damage reduction. Since he's also immune to status effects, so you can't strip his armour with corrosive procs, so shooting him is more difficult.

However you can strip off his 200 armour* with Shattering Impact - since his health type is Alloy Armour as well, this means radiation damage weapons still get the +75% damage bonus against him.

*Not sure how 200 armour gives 65.21% DR, since the armour calculation indicates he should get 40% DR.
    Wiki says it's 40% DR for me.

I also usually run Corrosive Projection+Coaction Drift, so he sees something like 30% DR from me. If my napkin math is right.

16. - Top - End - #916
    Ogre in the Playground

I happened to have my Kavat with me the times I've seen the Wolf, so he had zero armor a few seconds into the fight. I agree that he's a seriously crap design as is, but the newest Nightwave cutscene makes me think there will be a legit boss fight with him later. Here's hoping.
    "I don't approve of society, so I try not to participate in it."
    =====

Avatar of Karl the human by Bradakhan

17. - Top - End - #917
    Ogre in the Playground

Under your profile there should be a section on equipment that will show what's been mastered. Also keep in mind that for modular weapons, only a single part counts for mastery. That would be the 'strike' for zaws and the 'chamber' for kitguns.

While increased mastery rank does offer several benefits, including access to some weapons and mods, it's not really equivalent to time spent or experience with the game. It does encourage trying out a variety of weapons and frames, but you shouldn't feel that as soon as you hit max rank with something you have to toss it aside to level something else. If I recall correctly, nothing is locked beyond MR 16.
    Further to Toastkart's comments on the in-game system, there are also a number of third party trackers (I like Framedex) that will let you track what equipment you've mastered.

There may be a bit of discrepancy between the two as the in-game system has a number of hidden items (eg. the Imperator Vandal) that won't get listed until you find them.

Speaking of which, 6th Anniversary event starts tonight, which will net you a lot of nice potato'ed weapons and cosmetics (along with free slots).
    Well, I'm a bit of a completionist, so if I stick around I'll want to master everything eventually. Framedex looks like exactly what I wanted, thanks.

Yeah, Wolf-boy is just a pure damage sponge, but otherwise fairly easy to kill.

If you're on PC, send me a message while I'm online (evenings 17:00-23:00 GMT) and I can give you a free BP for that.
    Wow, thanks a lot!

Only your frame can get space herpes. All of your frames will get space herpes once you start playing in groups.
    No, but when your cyst is fully grown (it will have a little tendril waving from it), you can drain it and use it to incubate a Helminth strain charger (who's a cute little bioweapon aberration! ).
    The helminth better be a cute little abomination of science, or I'm looking into inoculation asap.

Most of the early quests are just bits of lore. The Second Dream was the one that hooked me on the overall story.
    Starting with the Natah quest, all the big storyline quests are interconnected. Personally I like The Second Dream more than TWW, but The Sacrifice is currently my favourite.

A lot of the lore is hidden in the background and you can go as deep or as shallow as you like - all the lore fragmets are collected in your codex, which you can access in the liset portion of your orbiter.

There's quite a few stories coming out of the old events and operations, some of which are tied into the main storyline quests. Unfortunately they're all a bit spaghetti-fied now since the Spectres of the Rail update which re-organised the star chart into it's current form.

If you have questions regarding the lore, just let me know and I'll try and explain them without too many spoilers.
    The few tidbits of lore I've uncovered have been very intriguing. I do have a lot of questions, but I'd rather find the answers by playing. The missions so far have been disappointingly sparse, answering only a single question I had from the tutorial (Are there any normal humans around, or is everyone left a posthuman? Yes, and they live in Earth's plains) but I think most of the rest will be answered eventually.

And in other news I finally killed the Wolf when he spawned for the fourth time today. I had to use up all my pistol ammo and have to scrounge for a bit more, but it was easier than I thought. Did they nerf him, or are the event twin pistols modded with radiation damage that good?

Also, Control Modules from the event missions and Plasmids from Phobos were the last materials I needed to craft Rhino. I'll have my second warframe in less than four days!

18. - Top - End - #918
    Firbolg in the Playground

They nerfed him a bit.

But the event pistols are good (except for running through ammo really quickly).
    ~Inner Circle~
    Quote Originally Posted by Raz_Fox View Post
    He takes normality and reason and turns them UP TO 11!
    Quote Originally Posted by Anarion View Post
    Recaiden, stop using your mastery of the English language to confuse the issue.
    Echidna by Serpentine

19. - Top - End - #919
    Ogre in the Playground

And in other news I finally killed the Wolf when he spawned for the fourth time today. I had to use up all my pistol ammo and have to scrounge for a bit more, but it was easier than I thought. Did they nerf him, or are the event twin pistols modded with radiation damage that good?
    Radiation is one of the anti-armor damage types, and Wolf is immune to the armor stripping effect of Corrosive, so you brought the right tool for the job.

And as I learned from my early days in the game (back when there were weapon promo codes that hadn't expired) weapons with double mod capacity are insanely good, and a bigger boost the earlier you get them.
    =====

20. - Top - End - #920
    Pixie in the Playground

Event pistols? Which ones are those? I might have missed free stuff.

21. - Top - End - #921
    Titan in the Playground

Wow, thanks a lot!
    You're welcome - my contact details are in the first post of the thread and the offer is open for anybody who wants a Ignis Wraith BP (just give me an Ammo Drum or something).

The helminth better be a cute little abomination of science, or I'm looking into inoculation asap.
    He's adorable, especially with the Strain set causing his cysts to burst maggots to kill the enemy.

Spoiler: What a good boy!
    Show
    [

The few tidbits of lore I've uncovered have been very intriguing. I do have a lot of questions, but I'd rather find the answers by playing. The missions so far have been disappointingly sparse, answering only a single question I had from the tutorial (Are there any normal humans around, or is everyone left a posthuman? Yes, and they live in Earth's plains) but I think most of the rest will be answered eventually.
    The Corpus are humans and there are colonies everywhere that we don't interact with; the Lotus tries to keep us away from contact with civilians since both sides will capture and interrogate people who've been in contact with us.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhazal View Post
    Event pistols? Which ones are those? I might have missed free stuff.
    The Dex Furis are the Anniversary event pistols. There's also alerts for the Dex Sybaris and the Dex Dakra.

Even if you have them from last year, they're worth doing for the free slot (you can sell the weapon).

22. - Top - End - #922
    Troll in the Playground

Dex Sybaris is an insanely good rifle for new players. Dex Dakra are pretty good, too. Highly recommended.
    Spoiler
    Show
    I think Krade is protesting the use of the word mad in in the phrase mad scientist as it promotes ambiguity. Are they angry? Are they crazy? Some of both? Not to mention, it also often connotates some degree of evilness. In the future we should be more careful to use proper classification.

23. - Top - End - #923
    Titan in the Playground

Aaaaand a clanmate's pointed out that the Ignis Wraith is MR9 and thus can't be traded to anybody below that MR.

Sorry, Narkis.

24. - Top - End - #924
    Ogre in the Playground

Damn. I suppose I'll have to bother you again when I'm MR9. Thanks anyway!

25. - Top - End - #925
    Troll in the Playground

Keep playing with new things and you'll hit MR9 pretty quickly. There are more than enough blueprints available for credits on the market to get there.
    Spoiler
    Show

26. - Top - End - #926
    Troll in the Playground

DwarfClericGuy

If you give me your name, I can hit you up with a few old items I may still have around.

27. - Top - End - #927
    Ettin in the Playground

Woah, woah. Am I hearing an Ignis Wraith? That's probably the only weapon I still want in this game aside from the Corinth.

28. - Top - End - #928
    Titan in the Playground

I also have some basic mods that I was planning to give you at the same time. If there's anything you or cozzer needs that sihnfahl doesn't have, I'll be happy to provide if I have it.

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    Woah, woah. Am I hearing an Ignis Wraith? That's probably the only weapon I still want in this game aside from the Corinth.
    The offer's always been open, it just gets buried.

I think I already have you added as a friend Grif, we just need to sort out when we're both online at the same time (for me, evenings GMT on weekdays, almost any time on weekends).
    Last edited by Brother Oni; 2019-03-29 at 03:07 AM.

29. - Top - End - #929
    Ogre in the Playground

Huh. The devs have started posting logged info from Riven trading to try and put a stop to market manipulation by the most dedicated/underhanded traders. I like where this is going, because trading Rivens with the (lack of) pricing system we have now is a nightmare for several reasons.
    =====

30. - Top - End - #930

NinjaGuy

If you're unaware of the controversy, a guy named Semlar actually ran a fan-made version from his (very useful) site. The primary purpose of the tool was to provide users with up-to-date Riven prices to prevent said market manipulation. He used bots to scour the trade chat channel, which is technically against Warframe's ToS. A member of the so-called Riven Mafia, which engages in precisely the kind of price-gouging the tool was made to prevent, got those bots banned so he and his clan could continue their behaviour unmolested*. He then had the brilliant idea of messaging Semlar about why his work "couldn't be allowed to continue" and basically went on a huge ego trip. Semlar of course promptly published this conversation, and got the entire community up in arms over these *******s. He also got in touch with [DE]Rebecca and they started talking. The outcome was that DE agreed to start making the actual prices of traded rivens publicly available, so tool-makers like Semlar could be free to make their own apps/websites.**

So, basically a member of the Riven Mafia tried to shut down a tool that hindered their underhanded behaviour, which resulted in DE making a formal system to release the data. GG.

* And ironically they use/used the exact same type of bots to buy cheap rivens and sell them at hugely inflated prices.
    ** And technically Semlar had to make a public apology for using bots against the ToS, but that's really a mild slap on the wrist.