New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Titan in the Playground

DrowGuy

Default Playing A Team Of Dysfunctional Misfits Causes A Huge Tragedy

Ok everybody. I've been playing the game of Holidays Of Astroya in D&D 3.5 game. And the team that I'm in are dysfunctional misfits with different alignment. We a true neutral male Kobold wizard, A Chaotic Evil male lesser Drow rogue, a Neutral Evil Male Human Bard, A Chaotic Evil female human marshal, and a chaotic good male human barbarian. I play the barbarian. So anyway the game was getting good until the bard killed the cleric which I let my DM to use as his NPC. Then the guards arrested the bard and they execute him. So yeah it went pretty tragic and we didn't even get the chance to rescue him.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Ogre in the Playground

AssassinGuy

Default Re: Playing A Team Of Dysfunctional Misfits Causes A Huge Tragedy

To add more clarity (I'm the Kobold) the Bard killed a random rambling cleric who was bothering the whole town and the bard was psychotic. On the OOC thread the DM revealed that that annoying NPC cleric was going to be the party cleric who bartmanhomer had designed. Nobody else of the party was there as I was on guard duty of the room I and the bard were sharing, the barbarian was a couple of streets away and the rest were going to their rooms.

3. - Top - End - #3
    Titan in the Playground

DrowGuy

Quote Originally Posted by flappeercraft View Post
    To add more clarity (I'm the Kobold) the Bard killed a random rambling cleric who was bothering the whole town and the bard was psychotic. On the OOC thread the DM revealed that that annoying NPC cleric was going to be the party cleric who bartmanhomer had designed. Nobody else of the party was there as I was on guard duty of the room I and the bard were sharing, the barbarian was a couple of streets away and the rest were going to their rooms.
    And also to add, the party cleric worship Pelor which changed the whole turn of events for the game.
    Last edited by Bartmanhomer; 2018-01-16 at 10:06 PM.

4. - Top - End - #4
    Ogre in the Playground

So you want advice or just share a cool story? It is not too clear.

Also, why do you always feel the need to include the characters' sex? It's a bit weird.

5. - Top - End - #5
    Titan in the Playground

DrowGuy

Quote Originally Posted by weckar View Post
    So you want advice or just share a cool story? It is not too clear.

Also, why do you always feel the need to include the characters' sex? It's a bit weird.
    Both actually. I thought it was relevant to include the character gender.