New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 15 of 50 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617181920212223242540 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #421
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: [DBitp] Here Comes The Son

[Dishanna]

'Oh. Physical barriers. Such a little obstacle in front of a will to make other happy.' Dishanna said with a smile, and said
    immaterial serving the cup floated through the walls all the way to Tarasai.
    'I am Dishanna, you probably will know me as Vodkana's mother. Nya. It seems her birth made quite the havoc in this universe.... but I hope she is happy.'
    Thanks for the OOTSkage of OOTS art, Lord Raziere.

------
    My previouse Avater

Bazzilion legions of thanks to his highness Emperor Ing for the awesome avatar!

Who want to join some freeform Naruto Rp?
    http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...ound-ITP-OOC-1

2. - Top - End - #422
    Colossus in the Playground

"Shanakahn? Can you see a fate where Kurumo doesn't keep his word?"

Oxy's just staying out of Chronoa's way. If Time Kai's gonna fix the rift, it's best to just let her do it unless she asks something of the others.
    I also answer to Bookmark and Shadow Claw.

Read my fanfiction here. Homebrew Material Here Rater Reads the Hobbit and Dracula
    Awesome Avatar by Emperor Ing
    Spoiler: Ode To Meteors, By zimmerwald
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by zimmerwald1915 View Post
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

3. - Top - End - #423
    Titan in the Playground

Seeing The Fates Of Things To Come:
    Shanakan frowns. The problem with answering that question is that just because a thing won't happen, doesn't it mean it wasn't a thing one could possibly do. For example, Berade could possibly blow up the planet right now and that would either destroy them all or Oxyribo would stop her in time. It would be wildly out of character and incredibly astronomically improbable that it might as well be impossible, but it is still a thing that could happen. Thats the thing about free will: You can do anything, for any reason. Logic and reasoning was just a filtering system for your decisions.

Kurumo however was an man incredibly focused on logic and having a good reason to do what he does. And he would see the same things that Shanakan would. So it was just a question of any these fates having any benefit that outweighs the costs of not keeping his word:
    Spoiler: The Fates of Kurumo
    Show

Fate One:
    Kurumo decides that since he forgot to stipulate anything about the Dragon Balls, to look in people using them anyways. Oxyribo tries to make a wish and- the possible futures scatter. Wishes hold lots of possibilities. Lots of ways to solve things with out of the box solutions. Of course Kurumo would try to interfere in such a future, but it relied on two factors: for Oxyribo to decide to use the Dragon Balls and for Kurumo to look into fate of his own choice without any outside factor causing him to do. It would be a coincidence, but one backed up by paranoia. Could he really consider that a valid future?

Fate Two:
    Ok, what Kurumo stand to lose if he DOES keep his word? Oxyribo wishes on the Dragon Balls with a wish like: immortality, wish the orks space ships all disappeared, that the programming was removed from the Unkillables...things like that. Kurumo of course would be angry about the orks all dying in the vacuum of space, but would not technically be able to do anything about that since he didn't stipulate anything about them. He would be angry if they used the wish to free the prisoners, and would not trust any mortals ever again, since he DID stipulate that, and thus lose any chance of getting him to see the error of his ways. If one used the wish to get rid of the programming, he might just end up flat dead from an Unkillable gunning for him. Immortality on Oxyribo would prompt Kurumo to make a prophecy about himself to try and make himself unkillable as well.

Getting rid of the ork fleet like that was very safe, but would deny Earth the opportunity to prove it can defend itself, and would have long term effects: the saiyans would lack meeting the orks and would have the opportunity to work out a deal where they fight each other rather than the rest of the universe, thus leading to saiyan problems down the line where they are constantly searching for strong foes and causing problems across the galaxy because of it. The saiyans meeting the ork would only benefit everyone as the two races would focus on fighting people who like fighting as well instead of more peaceful races that wouldn't. So while Kurumo couldn't do anything about it, there were benefits to them that had nothing to do with him to allow the invasion to go through.

Fate three:
    Kurumo decides to destroy the souls of Ens-Orana and Traube for absolutely no reason. This....was incredibly improbable. Kurumo regards destroying souls as despicable. He would simply never do this. if he did however, people would be angry, and get revenge on him and he'd suffer a bad fate because of it. He similarly has no reason to kill any prisoner who is living. But they were being psychologically tortured.

Fate Four:
    Looking deeper into the future where Oxyribo decides to remove the programming now, he could see innocent deglargo employees dying because of it- people who just work for a wage and mean no harm. At least one of the Unkillables isn't mature enough to see that yet. They could be taught, but int heir current mental state, they were a danger to all. As well as another Bio-android who posed an even greater threat to even more innocents. If he was to be better than Kurumo, he could not let this come to pass. The programming can be removed more safely at a later date. Even if he personally liked the idea of Kurumo getting killed by a creation he funded.

Fate Five:
    He looked to see his reaction if they double-crossed him:
    There is a furious expression on his face that seemed to show all 40 million years of age on his face.
    "THAT IS IT! I will never trust mortals ever again! As far as I'm concerned, the ki using ones are all loose cannons like Trombone on the verge of destroying everything! They cannot exist in an ordered universe, and I must be rid of them, at any cost, and the normal ones should learn to obey their betters! No one can ever say that I did not TRY!"

Hm. Odd. Why would he say that?

Shanakan looks back into the past. He sees Kurumo as a general, shouting to his troops holding defend Heaven, he saw him growing colder as the troops he sent in gave their lives to uphold the cause. He saw him pressing on wards, reasoning that it was all for the greater good. That their sacrifice will not be in vain. He saw him growing to hate Trombone as he continued to ravage the universe he defended, he saw the destructive effects he had upon everywhere he touched. He saw Trombone inspiring fanaticism and zeal that Kurumo could not. Were mortals so foolish as to follow every charismatic idiot that came along? Kurumo thought, Were they so willing to destroy so much, so many planets and lives, out of idiotic belief? He grew bitter, he grew stubborn, he became iron and ice and cynicism.
    Why trust mortals? Why allow any to have any control? They clearly cannot make good decisions. They cannot be responsible. They were children and animals, and he had to make sure that he controlled things for the good of all until they learned. Clearly this universes development was stunted due to neglect. An iron hand was needed to correct the course. He saw Kurumo gazing upon the burning trees of the shinjin trees in horror and growing to hate Trombone even more. He saw the war end. He saw Kurumo crying as his entire army was left nearly wiped out and the remaining ones sent off to Hell for a perceived failure to defend Heaven despite all his efforts to keep existence going.

But none of this really answered the question. Would Kurumo keep his word? Well he is currently doing just that. But from what he can tell, he only stands to benefit from breaking it, preventing various things that could go wrong for him. More knowledge was always better than less. So why was he holding up his end and trusting them that they will as well? From the information he gathered, it was the last act of a bitter old man to give some old thing he thought he discarded long ago one last chance before he declared it lost to him forever. As if he expected the negotiation venture to end in failure at any point and was surprised that it was working at all, but was doing it anyways because it was the logical thing to do. Hm.

His eyes stop glowing and he turns back to Oxyribo:
    "He will keep his word, even if there are benefits to him to not do so. As a side note, he is torturing Elder Kai and Baba by dripping water on their forehead and isolation so he can find a resurrection method without the Dragon Balls before this deal was ever thought up so.....keep that in mind when you talk about you killing anyone for being unharmed. He will hand the prisoners he has over as long as he gets benefits for it and won't pursue them afterwards, as he would rather not waste his time guarding them.

As a sidenote, if you are going to wish on the Dragon Balls, we need the Orks and Saiyans to meet so that they fight each other rather than more peaceful races farther down the line, and a lot of innocents will die if you get rid of the programming binding the Unkillables too early. You can technically resurrect both Traube and Ens-Orana without breaking the agreement so that they can be handed over easier but he wouldn't know that they'd be alive since his surveillance of any form is shut off, and thus would not know to transfer them both to the living section of his prison to get them water that would keep them from dying of dehydration, but then again both died long before a year ago so, who knows if thats actually viable anyways. Wishing for immortality will make him make a prophecy about himself being undefeatable except by some weird specific conditions that are supposed to be impossible or near impossible to fulfill, like only being able to die to someone who doesn't exist, as some form of counter.

Finally if we break our word, he will be angry and never trust mortals ever again, and will refuse to hear us out on anything. Mostly because long ago he was a general who fought in a war against Trombone and grew to distrust all mortals because of it."

The Katchinatraz
    Tarasai says
    "Thank you. she seems happy...I just hope she can stand against the challenges of being a God of Destruction. Many of them lose their mortal morality and I further worry that Jade or other people won't be able to accept or live with what she will become."
    and takes a sip.

Meanwhile Ens-Orana says
    "Depends, do we even need architects? They just build our houses. Make sure old buildings get torn down. Except with planets. also maintain physics. Keep things like gravity and time running. Unless you'd like to organize how mortals can keep physics running, make new life and make planets? Point is, some time, long ago some kai decided that they liked aquatic based life and made our planets to with that in mind millions of years ago and here we are as a result, and that if not for them well, we wouldn't be here. Sure the jobs invisible and taken for granted, like architects, cause who thinks about the person who built their house or their office y'know? But without them, well....no cities.
    and Makai well.....they like things falling sideways or planets being designed like some crazy warped mirror funhouse. Point is they find consistent physics oppressive to them. So. Ask yourself if you really want THAT happening. That and maintaining the Universe and watching over us is literally the only thing the shinjin are meant to do. Mortals are lucky ones who get to have friends, families and freedom and enjoy whatever they want while not having make sure the planets keep rotating on time. You want a world without Kais, just go down to Makai and see whats that like.

And aside from those the only other alternative is.....everything being destroyed. One way or another. So. keep that in mind."

Shining City
    "We just detected this Namekian crashing with our fate senses and decided to go get the steam airship to pick him up and bring him here."
    Astralys says
    "If its looks like its a criminal pirate airship, then its just because we decided to multitask."
    I'm also on discord as "raziere".

4. - Top - End - #424

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Raziere View Post
    Wishing for immortality will make him make a prophecy about himself being undefeatable except by some weird specific conditions that are supposed to be impossible or near impossible to fulfill, like only being able to die to someone who doesn't exist, as some form of counter."[/COLOR]
    "Of course he is. Because this kind of thing can never be easy. So basically, I can't guard myself against corruption by Solitus or a lucky blast rendering the Dragon Balls inert without making the schemer impossible to defeat barring throwing an entity of pure chaos that ignores logic and causality at him and where the hell are we supposed to find one of those?"

Oxy pinches the bridge of his nose. "I wasn't really considering anything else you said, only maybe trying to insulate ourselves from his fate manipulations... I don't even know what the Unkillables are."

Read my fanfiction here. Homebrew Material Here Rater Reads the Hobbit and Dracula
    Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

5. - Top - End - #425
    Titan in the Playground

Dishanna nodded, sending the nod.. mentally.
    If Tarasai will drink the tea, it will make him, feel filled with hope, and even stronger. Is this possible? Did Dishanna turned hope into.. a drinkable liquid?
    "Well, personal happiness is a luxury for those who have responsibility over others. Nya. I have sacrificed mine, believing that aiding Spoon using Vodkana would ensure the future of Meal. And that Vodkana must have godly pride, in order to become strong. Nya'
    She still smile, and there are no regret... just a hint of sadness, about how things have turned out.
    'I am quite sure, I made Vodkana feel deserted... as for Jade.. well. She is special person. They might clash against each other at some point... but in the end, I think Vodkana wouldn't trust anyone more than Jade... I just hope they won't over react about using me as hostage... nya. It might be inconvient.'

------
    My previouse Avater

6. - Top - End - #426
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Rater202 View Post
    Diamond waves back.

"They're doing fine. How've things been here?"

Diamond is bigger than Starlight remembers, but not as big as he should be if he were aging at the rate humans normally do.
    Starlight smiled. "Rather quiet until a few days ago, when we had our reunion," she replied. "I see you were able to make your body start aging again. That's good, I admit I was rather worried about that."

Quote Originally Posted by Sagetim View Post
    Saiyan Training

Max reached down to pat Katnep's shoulder, "No, not 'nothing'. If it's distracting you, it's important enough to merit your attention and worry, or at least your subconscious thinks so. It might be something emotional, it might be something you feel is childish, but emotion has a powerful influence on ki using species like ours. Emotions act as a key to the power you have, that your subconscious knows you have, but that you, the conscious person that is listening to me talk, isn't aware of or doesn't have conscious access to. By putting into words what is distracting you, you breathe life into it, you acknowledge it, and you inflate it up out of your subconscious. Once it's in the conscious realm, you can choose to act on it, reason your way around it, or what have you."

Max paused, "This isn't entirely without risk. If, for example, something makes you angry and you get in the habit of punching something to quell the anger, you can wind up finding that you Need to punch something when you are angry. In fighters like us, that can be a problem, as our reactions are so well trained that a moment of anger might lead to a subconscious full power punch....against a non combatant, or against someone we love, or what have you. Being aware that your reactions to your own emotions has consequences can help you to navigate your way around those problems, however."
    Katnep huffed. "Well, if you must know, Vodkana started training saiyan chefs on Old Plant, and insists that she is not trying to take over our culture! But I see through her lies -- I will get stronger, defeat her, and save my people!" Max could see how she might consider this a threat -- between saiyan chefs corrupting her Saiyan culture, as well as stronger chefs subjugating the soldiers of Meal.

Quote Originally Posted by Rater202 View Post
    "Of course he is. Because this kind of thing can never be easy. So basically, I can't guard myself against corruption by Solitus or a lucky blast rendering the Dragon Balls inert without making the schemer impossible to defeat barring throwing an entity of pure chaos that ignores logic and causality at him and where the hell are we supposed to find one of those?"
    "Speaking of which, what would happen if one of the balls were to be destroyed? Could you re-create it? Would it reset the one-year timer?"
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate
    Psychology has nothing to say on the courtship of dragons, but science will surely catch up in time.
    Spoiler: Previous Avatars!
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Spoiler: Characters
    Show

7. - Top - End - #427

Traube

Traube's eye twitched. To her, this 'hero' was an annoying, know-it all who needed to be superior. Fine. Whatever. Suffice to say, today has to be a very good day. So how do we get out of here?
    Dark Souls Remake in a Nutshell
    Don't mess with a Primarch

Sometimes I make avatars too. Shoot me a PM if interested.

8. - Top - End - #428
    Titan in the Playground

Shanakan and Pages:
    Shanakan shrugs
    "That is the nature of arms races of course. You try to get a better weapon, the other side will just try to make something similar to equal it and your just right back where you started, but arms races inevitably occurs anyways because each side of a war cannot trust the other to not take advantage of the better weapon, for no smart warrior trusts their enemy to pass up an advantage. The fact that you jump to such a literal solution to only one of many possible things he could decide upon shows he has successfully countered you: think of such prophecies as riddles, with multiple different valid answers depending on your cleverness. The solution can be literal.....figurative....metaphorical or otherwise requiring twists of thought for how you want to fulfill them. Its how such workings of fate obey the principle of free will: their conditions have to fulfillable in SOME manner no matter how outside of the box or creative you have to think, or the prophecy wouldn't be creatable at all."
    Pages speaks up
    "The Unkillables are the group of bio-androids that I'm from."
    "Yes, named so for marketing reasons I'm afraid. also, can't you just wish for being immune to Solituses mind-wiping rather than immortality? Kurumo wouldn't even care about that."

Ens-Orana:
    She shrugs
    "No idea. These prisons are very modern. And my knowledge is 1000 years out of date, from a planet that never got space travel. You probably have a better idea of what they do than me."
    You get the feeling that her knowledge on demons and gods was something she learned for a specific job.

Tarasai:
    "Mmm. A tea that tastes hopeful. I am glad such a thing is possible. The world is brightened a little more for its existence. And I do so hope they don't overreact as well. Such negotiations need a calm and cool mind to be successful."

Berade
    She materializes up a mirror, then changes into fresh untorn clothes. Then admires herself in the mirror.
    "Damn girl.....I look good! All the things I love about Jade combined with all that I love about Beryl in one package! Wait.....if I'm in love with both my halves and think I'm sexy....does that make me a narcissist while I'm fused?"
    "Probably....but then again, if your aware of it and worried about it, probably not."
    "I....I....I... think as long as you don't use the multi-form to make out with yourself, your good on that front?"
    Berade blushes a little while images flash through her head of doing just that. This was confusing. Its as if she was feeling all her feelings for each of herselves at the same time reflecting and circling back on each other in some weird internal feedback loop only they are directed only towards herself and not someone else. It was probably a good idea to focus these feelings somewhere else before they became....unhealthy.
    They were one now. So who would they both totally be attracted to if not each other? She had the answer instantly: Android 18.
    "I just a figured out a hidden upside to fusion: you can like, totally date someone whom your both interested in and don't mind sharing while fused! Oh maybe write a love story about a love triangle where two of them try to solve by fusion and thus end up dating the third person solely as the fusion, lying about who they are and using their greater abilities to impress them, but in the end defusing in front of their mutual love, causing much drama and making the third person question if they truly love them both....or just the fusion they become, which then dives into exploring how to make threesome relationships work and whether the two are willing to fuse together permanently so that they may love the third person as one person forever. The title can be something like: My Dates A Fusion!"
    "Thats all well and good! Now that you've experienced fusion yourself, will you please let me absorb you for temporary power ups when we need it?"
    "Sure why not, might not be as good as this is, but man, if its anything like it, then it'll feel great! Half of me wishes that this could last longer than hour though."

Apfel:
    You receive a sudden predictive feeling that the Moon is about to explode.

9. - Top - End - #429

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkflight View Post
    Starlight smiled. "Rather quiet until a few days ago, when we had our reunion," she replied. "I see you were able to make your body start aging again. That's good, I admit I was rather worried about that."
    "Yeah, Bro gave the protable Lab that... Well, you know... It was for therapy reasons more than anything. Eventually I started using it myself and looked through it the computer and some of the stuff that Doctor Jerkface was using, like that techno-organic mutant he vivisected to make his Robocat, looked kind of like Tuffletech so I was able to use that and the information on Androids and Cyborgs to make a techno-organic clone of myself with an exact copy of my personality and all of my memories. Then we fused into a being that perfectly and evenly combines living organisms and technology at a cellular level." He actually sonds excited when he says this.

"Downsides: People can sense my energy again. Upsides, I can physically grow up again, I'm about two or three times as strong as I was before, I can absorb energy, I can eat metal to make myself stronger... In theory, I've never actually tried it, and I can combine technology into my body to gain new powers."

He holds out his lift arm, then grabs his own hand at the wrist and literally unscrews it off. a Device that looks like what Tim Taylor would build if hired to build a cattle prod pops out of his wrist. "My arm is a taser now!"

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkflight View Post
    "Speaking of which, what would happen if one of the balls were to be destroyed? Could you re-create it? Would it reset the one-year timer?"
    "Uh, if it was broken while active than it could be basically glued back together, otherwise I'd have to gather up the full set and recreate them, and recreating them would reset the timer. But remember, I've got them on the Namekian Calander, so that's closer to 130 days to a full year anyway."

(Feeling a bit better. I think keeping busy is helping. Also, Raz is a Ninja)

Shanakan and Pages:
    Shanakan shrugs
    "That is the nature of arms races of course. You try to get a better weapon, the other side will just try to make something similar to equal it and your just right back where you started, but arms races inevitably occurs anyways because each side of a war cannot trust the other to not take advantage of the better weapon, for no smart warrior trusts their enemy to pass up an advantage. The fact that you jump to such a literal solution to only one of many possible things he could decide upon shows he has successfully countered you: think of such prophecies as riddles, with multiple different valid answers depending on your cleverness. The solution can be literal.....figurative....metaphorical or otherwise requiring twists of thought for how you want to fulfill them. Its how such workings of fate obey the principle of free will: their conditions have to fulfillable in SOME manner no matter how outside of the box or creative you have to think, or the prophecy wouldn't be creatable at all."
    Pages speaks up
    "The Unkillables are the group of bio-androids that I'm from."
    "Yes, named so for marketing reasons I'm afraid. also, can't you just wish for being immune to Solituses mind-wiping rather than immortality? Kurumo wouldn't even care about that."
    "Honestly, that was my plan: You rmeember my comment abouut having just been discussing a contingency in case someone tried to steal a wish to become Immortal? I was discussing it with Starlight, outside of the Omnipotent Super Dragon Balls, the balls can't grant True Immortality, which is defined by a total imperviousness to all forms of harm including the loss of mind. The Regular Dragon Balls can only prevent you from physically dying while making your body and mind arbitrarily difficultto harm while making you better at recoviring from damage, with the exact degree dependant on how the dragon interprets immortality, the power of the dragon, and one's own base durabillity--you'd be immortal in the sense that you'd be phsyically uanble to die, but someone far, far more powerful than you or the Dragon could still, in theory, destroy your body which... Would basically leave you trapped in an unending hell for all eternity unless a Destroyer took pity and Mercy erased you."

"I was planning to alter the balls while upgrading them... partly to replace the password with something less pretentious becuase God Damn I was stupid as a kid, and partially to make the Dragon Prioritize the inability to physically die and the eternal preservation of the self--an immunity to amnesia, demnstioa, or the destruction of the mind--over physical rescilience, eternal youth, and improved recovery. And then require the Dragon to use two wishes to make someone Immortal, once for Physical Immortalty and once for Mental, and to defualt to mental immortality if one doesn't specify unless they already have it."

"With only mental immortality, one would be physically unable to die and would be impervious to memory loss or brain washing... but without a second wish for physical immortality, one would still age and would be no less vulnerbale to injury than before: In essense, they'd be alive and aware even if they were blasted to atoms. Being only mentally immortal isn't a problem for me, due to my genetic perfection and mystically enhanced physiology granting me the abillity to recover from just a single cell, meaning I could put off completing my immortality at a later date but be totally impervious to attempts to destry or alter my consciousnes in the interim"

Pages should note at this time that his assigned mentor can be freaking terrifying without meaning to.

Berade
    She materializes up a mirror, then changes into fresh untorn clothes. Then admires herself in the mirror.
    "Damn girl.....I look good! All the things I love about Jade combined with all that I love about Beryl in one package! Wait.....if I'm in love with both my halves and think I'm sexy....does that make me a narcissist while I'm fused?"
    "Probably....but then again, if your aware of it and worried about it, probably not."
    "I....I....I... think as long as you don't use the multi-form to make out with yourself, your good on that front?"
    Berade blushes a little while images flash through her head of doing just that. This was confusing. Its as if she was feeling all her feelings for each of herselves at the same time reflecting and circling back on each other in some weird internal feedback loop only they are directed only towards herself and not someone else. It was probably a good idea to focus these feelings somewhere else before they became....unhealthy.
    They were one now. So who would they both totally be attracted to if not each other? She had the answer instantly: Android 18.
    "I just a figured out a hidden upside to fusion: you can like, totally date someone whom your both interested in and don't mind sharing while fused! Oh maybe write a love story about a love triangle where two of them try to solve by fusion and thus end up dating the third person solely as the fusion, lying about who they are and using their greater abilities to impress them, but in the end defusing in front of their mutual love, causing much drama and making the third person question if they truly love them both....or just the fusion they become, which then dives into exploring how to make threesome relationships work and whether the two are willing to fuse together permanently so that they may love the third person as one person forever. The title can be something like: My Dates A Fusion!"
    "Thats all well and good! Now that you've experienced fusion yourself, will you please let me absorb you for temporary power ups when we need it?"
    "Sure why not, might not be as good as this is, but man, if its anything like it, then it'll feel great! Half of me wishes that this could last longer than hour though."
    "Give me half an hour with those ear-rings and I can probably whip something up."

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

10. - Top - End - #430

Traube

Er-right. Yes. Traube agreed awkwardly, pausing to listen, standing completely still. Do you hear it? A faint humming? Traube didn't actually hear anything, but that was normal.

Ki users are unbelievably powerful individuals, even basic users with power levels in the hundreds possess abilities that could threaten, or even destroy entire cities and inflict mass destruction. The origins of these incredible abilities is unknown, but the ongoing theory is that they were created by an energy field of Aszendi origin. The evidence for this is that some Aszendi Enlightened produce psychic fields that can amplify ki abilities by tremendous amounts. Fortunately, Aszendi themselves are aloof from intergalactic affairs and even the presence of others, that does not physically threaten their millennia-long meditations, but it does allow research on the nature of ki to be conducted. Replicating these ki-amplifying fields has been fruitless, but through an ultrasonic frequency broadcast in atmospheres, they can not only be suppressed, but the abilities of ki users can, as well.

This is not true anti-ki, given that the effects are only temporary as long as the target is in it's area of effect. It does not suppress ki-attacks so it is useless at shielding against them, and between the bulk of the machinery and the very small AoE of roughly 8 feet radius sphere, it simply isn't practical on the battlefield. For containing captured ki-users, however, they are invaluable.

However they function through sound. Which means a simple white-noise generator or even some other form of disruptive sound can negate it, when escaping its area of effect isn't an option. However there is another problem.

I've only ever seen small chunks of it in my life, but this looks like Katchin. She remarks. As though that wasn't obvious. "Katchinatraz," after all. The stuff is basically indestructible. Even at my full power, I couldn't even singe the wall, unless the components either aren't katchin, or anyone knows any techniques that can slip through cell doors...

Apfel

The Emperor looks in alarm as a new probability revealed itself to him. He was not on the moon, but someone might be.

Priority Alert to All Channels: He broadcasted. Exterminatus-class Event, or greater, on Earth's moon, Imminent. Evacuate Immediately.

Available Units: Shelter Earth from incoming debris.

11. - Top - End - #431
    Pixie in the Playground

Astralys:
    The ship keeps flying
    "If I were to roughly say which people ARE Top Ten on the planet, at least fighter wise, I'd say Oxyribo and Pokasuu are probably the topmost, Masala is just below them all because three of them simply because of their natural advantages making them near unkillable, but Masala not having a super form putting her below them. Under those it becomes little more ambiguous: the Refera Androids, my mother Luxana and Yankar are combat specialists but generalists like Starlight and Max Banders have a lot of tricks up their sleeve in addition to super forms, so the former are probably stronger but I wouldn't count out the latter, there is my father Shanakan and Arkea who exploits a few special tricks as much as they can to be stronger than they seem, and then there are people like Vodkana, Katnep and Mekrashin whose powers are supposed to be great but we don't know their full potential yet, so they're wildcards, especially given their questionable decision-making which actually holds them back."
    She wasn't going to count Pages. Their future was too uncertain. While Apfel was technically not on the planet right now.
    Cello had been quiet for awhile. There was so much to think about. So much information to absorb. Who was this 'Max Banders'? What would become of Cello on this new world? Had he really escaped slavery, or just delayed the inevitable?

"I think I'd like to lie down, if that's okay?"
    Avatar created by Honest Tiefling!

12. - Top - End - #432
    Titan in the Playground

Moon: Shatter
    Out of nowhere the moon suddenly blasts apart into various ridiculous sized rocks, the debris falling towards the arcosian fleet and the planet with a fast moving ork strike force of Brute Ram Ships and an Ork Kill Kroozer flying through the rubble to attack the fleet, the ships trying to ram them and firing off torpedoes and dakka at them while the Warboss with uses his tellyporta to get on the surface of the planet, with an ork army following him in the teleportation. He raises his big choppa.
    "'ERE WE GO BOYZ- LEERAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY TONKINZ!"
    Warboss Leeray Tonkins and his army begin attacking East City, most of the Orkz being normal ones who can't even wield ki and firing off with their sluggas and attacking people indiscriminately with their choppas. The humans as they come grab their guns and cutlasses and begin firing back while a few of the local martial arts schools begin engaging the Nobz flying about.

If anyone was able to detect it, they'd see that a beam of green energy came from behind the Moon and trace its origin all the way back to the the massive ork fleet coming out from behind Jupiter: full of orky ships more complex and made of metal than roks, seemingly ramshackle and crude by any other races standards but advanced in their own way: Kill Kroozers make up the bulk of the fleet, with more powerful ones being Hammer Battlekroozers, however they are surrounded by what seems to a unique addition to this particular verison of orkz: mecha. There seems to a bunch of orky-designed mecha flying amongst the fleet each one 50 feet tall and moving as if they were something out of Gundam. They weren't slow at all, and the red wunz were flying at least three times faster than other mecha, all of them carrying giant choppas and a ridiculous amount of overdesigned gunz of various kinds. This fleet was enormous, the number of ships it has dwarfs own with the sheer amount of number of ships it has. The orks are known to be a species that are capable of outnumbering anyone with how they reproduce. a WAAAAAAGH like this was one capable of fighting through an entire galaxy. And that wasn't the scariest part: at the back of the fleet, was flying an Attack Moon. These were orks advanced enough that they had managed to make one, a planetoid that was moving on its own and on the surface was the turret from which that beam was fired from, one that looks like a giant pistol, and within that turret, was Warlord Deatheye in his dusty cowboy outfit, his eyes shining silver from taking aim like that, holding his normal pistol attached to a rig and magnifying glass. He speaks into the comm on all channels.
    "Alright boyz and buckarooz. Mekrashin down dere haz me WAAAAGH Engine. Da traitorous Mekboy git, dis galaxy....it ain't big nuff fer da both o' us. Derez lotza unorky allyunz dere to, tinkin' weird tingz dat don't exist. Wacha gonna do, iz dakka anywun dat getz in yer way, stomp anywun dat gets in yer way, and have a roight good time doin' what orkz do best: WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!"
    Deatheye knew that Leeray Tonkinz could not resist impulsively charging in, so he assigned him to go as the first wave to test their defenses while firing that shot to catch the allyunz by surprise. They seemed oddly ready, but Deatheye wasn't concerned. This wasn't his first invasion rodeo or rodeo invasion. The trick, he knew from experience, was to be flexible, adaptable in your tactics. No plan survivez contact with the enemy, so he barely made any: An Expendable plan was the best kind of plan, one so easily destroyed that it told more about the people destroying it than it gave away about him. That was thinking Morkly! Or was it Gorkly? Point was, it cunningly brutal and/or brutally cunning, whichever one.

Cello
    You lie down so well that you go to sleep and wake up to find that you've already arrived in Shining City.

Berade and Co.
    Pages does indeed note his mentor is terrifying.
    "Yup....just like all the other bio-androids....I guess...."

"Huh, really Diamond, that sounds interesting. Wait- Frack, I just received a call from Apfel. The moon is blowing up. The orkz have arrived. I think I'll give these to you when my time is spent and I'm jade and Beryl again. For now I have to see if I can get any use out of the fusion while it lasts."
    She teleports to Apfel.
    "Apfel. I don't have much time left to stay fused. Is there anything you want me to do to help with the battle as Berade before we unfuse?"
    She figured he had the best idea of how she could tactically help in the time she had left.
    Last edited by Lord Raziere; 2018-06-07 at 12:03 PM.

13. - Top - End - #433

"Gods damn it, no that's five potential wishes, unless anyone else knows how to put back the moon?"

"And we can't just utterly wipe out the fleet because they're important for something else, later. Can we at least just go and kill their leader? If he's anything like every other military I know about, he'll be the strongest hostile power level. I might be able to bypass the entire army and take him out now..."

(Bringing it up instead of just doing it...)

Meanwhile, Poka explodes in a puff of smoke and when it clears she's roughly fifty times as powerful and also much smaller and cuter.

"What are these people's tech like?"

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

14. - Top - End - #434
    Titan in the Playground

Shanakan
    Checks fate in response to Oxyribo and goes
    "Huh weird, all I'm getting is a "screw it do whatever" as an error message from fate. And then some weird rant about heroes wanting everything to be done directly without any regards for drama or anything, and also ranting about how its providing you the perfect opportunity to show off killing orks to make up for not showing off against Berade.....I think you made it temporarily give up with that comment, Oxy."
    This comedic happening of fate might also be happening because orks are around. Fate 606 Error: PCs just want to get things done and is making fate sulky from not playing along.

15. - Top - End - #435

Shanakan
    Checks fate in response to Oxyribo and goes
    "Huh weird, all I'm getting is a "screw it do whatever" as an error message from fate. And then some weird rant about heroes wanting everything to be done directly without any regards for drama or anything, and also ranting about how its providing you the perfect opportunity to show off killing orks to make up for not showing off against Berade.....I think you made it temporarily give up with that comment, Oxy."
    This comedic happening of fate might also be happening because orks are around. Fate 606 Error: PCs just want to get things done and is making fate sulky from not playing along.
    "Ah... Uh... Eh... I'm, I'm gonna take that as a no then..."

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

16. - Top - End - #436
    Titan in the Playground

[Vodkana]

Vodkana has perked her ear. She waved, and asked the crew she has ordered to finish the preparions.

She used her mirror shard to get into the Refrea Family ship, and from there to fly to the moon
    "I think, I have only met you for a short while 12 years ago, nya- but no need to hog the fun. I am in bad mood, so it's either punching some evil stupid faces, or blowing off planets. Nya. And my friends would hate the second option. So..."

Dishanna

"You knyow? It's a bit convient to speak like that. I am coming. Nya." She said calmly.
    After a minute a hole in Tarasi's cell was ripped open, and Dishanna has entered holding a bowl with metalic looking salad which radiated with dark grey aura.
    "Here! Nya! A Katchin Salad peppered with improsiment and despair!" She took a seat, next to Tarasai. 'Can you please fix the wall? Someone might think we are trying to escape. Nya." She requested.

------
    My previouse Avater

17. - Top - End - #437

On second thought, Oxy does attempt to sense the Ork leader's energy and teleport to his location.

He is immediately taken aback by how much larger and more muscular than himself the Ork is.

Meanwhile, back on Earth, Diamond is screwing his hand back on.

"...So, there's a Supreme Kai here that we've all been ignoring."
    Last edited by Rater202; 2018-06-08 at 06:27 AM.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

18. - Top - End - #438
    Bugbear in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

The Shining City

As the moon is busted and the Orks arrive, the city goes on full alert. Cello and the others find the windows of the room they are in getting covered over by heavy armored plates, the doors close and lock, the screens in the room flicker to life and show a number of things, not the least of which is an alert reading 'Ork Invasion detected' and 'Automated Defenses Initiated'. The Max Banders split in the room with them looks over to one of the screens, and clenches his fist as he sucks in air between his teeth....rather than going off on an explosive cursing tirade in front of children. As he spoke, his tone was rather....tense, "Well...I suppose I'll have to fix the moon when things are all said and done. That will be an interesting Engineering challenge. yaaaaay." As he let out that last little...yay, it was not a cheer of joy, but rather a tense expression of exasperation drawn out for the expressed purpose of letting Max vent some of his anger in a non-destructive manner.

Saiyan Training

Max nodded as he listened, considering before replying, "It sounds like your main concern is that your culture, the culture you grew up with, the culture you treasure, is going to change. And I don't mean to sound callous or uncaring here, but some amount of change is inevitable over time. New techniques and new technologies can cause change, like...discovering the super saiyan form, for example. That's going to propagate a change in sayain culture. Positive or negative depends in part on how King Vegeta handles it, because he's the ruler of the saiyans. It's his job to worry about that kind of thing. But you're also going to have changes from interacting with the tuffles, from these chefs from meal, and from diplomatic ties with Earth. At this point, change is inevitable and it doesn't have to be a bad thing. I would suggest writing down the parts of saiyan culture you hold to be most true, most good about your unique culture. If you can get most saiyans to agree on that, you can then submit it to your King as the majority opinion, and he can use it as a resource in his decision making, he'll be able to look at that whenever he needs to and Know that most saiyans are in agreement about it. That's a powerful tool for a King, when many decisions might have to be made on less solid information."

Max takes a breath and reaches out to pat Pinappla on the shoulder in an effort at a consoling gesture. As he opens his mouth to say something else, he blinks, and the moon explodes overhead. In that moment, his hand flexes into a fist right above Pinappla's shoulder. The motion so swift she can hear the air cracking as it's expulsion from within his hand breaks the sound barrier.

In a moment, that tall, calm presence that has been talking to the pair of saiyans about controlling their anger and the merits of self discipline turns. His face hardened by an anger that he isn't voicing, Max places his helmet back on and locks it shut. The ground around them trembles for a moment as Max's power level shoots back up from his supressed state to it's resting maximum, easily outclassing King Vegeta's base form. But it doesn't stop there, as Max does something he had been hiding from Yankar. The ground, that had just gotten done shaking from his previous powering up, resumes vibrating as a red aura rises around the tall human, as the aura grows and thickens, cracking can be heard as the clouds in the sky darken and lightning bolts crash throughout it. In a moment, the aura around max thickens until it looks like he is engulfed in red flames, and the pair of saiyans nearby can hear Max say, in an eerily calm voice, "Kaioken...times twenty." While they might not understand the name of the technique, the effects are quite apparent as the wind explodes off of Max and the clouds darkening the sky have a hole blasted into them, letting down a shaft of sunlight around Max's position.

While their scouters may well be exploding (if they hadn't already from Yankar and King Vegeta's earlier fight), even a rudimentary ki sense would be enough to tell that whatever Max just did, his power level increased monstrously. And what he was about to do with that became apparent as he threw his hands back and started a chant that any of the other time travelers would be well familiar with, his voice echoing with power as his ki oversaturated his body, "Kaaaaaa...." a blue sphere of energy started to gather between Max's palms, held back at his side, "Meeeeeeeh..." Max used his splits on the ship to acquire targeting data for the incoming pieces of the moon. "Haaaaaaa..." The sphere between his palms grew brighter as it was infused with ever greater amounts of energy, seeming to roil with power as it seemed to develop multiple shells that were each taking on a different spin, "Meeeeeh..." If it wasn't already apparent, Max was charging something that the galaxy at large might well consider a war-crime: a planet killer class technique. At the last moment, Max looked up at the sky and threw his hands in the air, the roiling ball of ki carried along between them and pointed up at the sky. "Haaaaaaa!" With the containment of his hands breached on one side, the chaotic looking reaction of ki went critical. There was a flash of light as a hole was pushed up through the atmosphere, followed by an unimpeded wave of ki that grew wider, and wider as it lashed out across the sky. Instead of concentrating all of that power into a single, deadly beam, he had widened it out to the maximum, spreading that power around and throwing it out on a cosmic scale. While diffused, it was still deadly to any of the smaller Ork ships caught in it's wake. Mostly because they were closer to the point of origin. By the time the blast reached the debris of the moon, it was diffuse enough to act in a different way. Instead of vaporizing the bits of moon caught in the Earth's gravity, the massive blanket of diffuse ki acted more to push against the kinetic energy that had been imparted when the moon exploded. If left alone, the fragments would be more attracted to the gravity of the moon than the Earth, and while they wouldn't be compacting back into the moon on their own any time soon, it would make fixing it easier. And whatever fragments were still coming towards the Earth would probably burn up in the atmosphere. Max was pretty sure. He hoped.

As Max finished releasing that mighty wave of ki, he un-planted his feet from the ground and shook his hands out a bit, looking to the two saiyans nearby. His mood seemed to have immediately improved, as was apparent in his voice as he asked, "So, the Orks are invading, how about we get to the ship and show them what for?" As he asked, Max held his hands out to the pair of them. Even if he was acting casual about it, they could see his chest rising an falling as he sucked in breaths after that exertion. He would be covered in sweat as well, but...well, he wasn't a country bumpkin in a gi, he was wearing a high tech battlesuit with, among other things, moisture whicking technology and a temperature regulation system.

Earth-Space Defenses

As the Ork fleet entered the system, Max's grid had tried to pull them out of the Warp at the edge of the Sun's Heliosphere, far outside the orbit of Pluto. That, however, did not work out the way it was planned. The size of the fleet was, in typical orky fashion, ludicrous. So while the defense net had tried to drag the fleet out of warp, it had instead had to shut down the interdiction rather than cause the system to start burning out across the various stations that made up the outer defense grid. These stations were basically useless at those ranges. Even so, from the Ork's perspective, it was as if all of space behind them opened up with angry eyes as a multitude of laser shots came streaming in from the inner defense grid, located around the solar system proper. This was the same grid that had shot Merkashin's ship down in short order, and the automated stations began pounding away with their laser cannons against the target rich environment that the Ork Fleet represented. While the stations alone would be hard pressed to take the Ork fleet out, given it's size, it was still far more organized resistance than Orks were probably used to from most of their targets.

The Battleship

When the moon exploded and sensors started blaring about Orks, the Max split on the bridge started cursing up a storm. Here, and here alone did he feel like he could unleash a tirade of foul words and insults the likes of which cannot be posted on these forums without it's author getting another warning. Of course there were another person on the bridge, but as far as Max was concerned, he was no innocent child to be shielded from foul language, no diplomatic contact from which to hide the worst, angriest part of himself. He was a long time friend.

Even as vile words of curse rolled out of Max's lips on the bridge, he and the two other splits that had been on the ship got to work with the sensors and other systems. The Battleship itself turned with a nimble grace that was not at all indicated by it's size, and the ship's engines flared as it started flying towards the incoming assault ships. The hangars had closed, and the bristling weapons on the ship...well, those were under the command of a certain other person, but they were easily within range already. As the ship moved to engage the incoming fleet, the Max on the bridge would send a message out to their Arcosian allies, "Hold until the flash is over, scouters off too, you'll see exactly what I mean in 3...2....1..." As he counted it down, the sensors on the ship would detect his main body, powering up and unleashing a monstrous Kamehameha. If his allies listened, then none of them would be caught up in the wave of energy. Though their scouters might have trouble surviving if they were still on for the detection of it.

The Shining City (cont)

Outside, the city was locking down and what few people were on the street were hurrying inside. The various hidden laser cannons built throughout the city were revealing themselves and resolving Ork ships to take aim at. As the massive blast of blue was let loose across the sky, the defenses systems powered up and waited. As the beam cleared the sky, the laser cannons started opening fire on Ork ships, even those that still hadn't made it into the atmosphere, as a supplement to whatever the Arcosian fleet and Battleship were doing.
    Last edited by Sagetim; 2018-06-08 at 11:46 AM.

19. - Top - End - #439

Sol System: Ork Invasion

They came out of space far closer to Earth than was anticipated, and in numbers beyond expectations, even by the sheer volume of ships. To say it was overwhelming would be an understatement, as it's unlikely such a colossal volume of starcraft could even be conceived. Just where had they come from, and why had the Arcosians never encountered them until today? Regardless, there were multiple factors working in their favor. One, each individual soldier had a power level of roughly 100,000, more than enough to reduce planets to cinders, with effort. And there were tens of thousands of them. Second, because each individual Homeworlder was sufficient to conquer a Sector, they were accustomed to being outnumbered. Third, the hard vacuum of space was an environment as comfortable for the Arcosians as any atmosphere, pressure-cooked or liquid-nitrogen atmospheres notwithstanding. This meant the soldiers of the Legion had tiny target profiles, with all the agility from their ki-aided flight, in excess of even the greatest starfighter-class craft. Shooting was always a struggle for Orks, in as much as firing guns in the general direction of targets could be called "shooting" but attempting to hit Arcosian Homeworlders in the vacuum, even with smaller point-defense weapons, was like shooting a rifle to kill a fly.

Relatively unchallenged, the first layer of Arcosian soldiers were free to lob volleys of continent-cracking ki-blasts at the ork craft. With no concern for collateral damage or the preservation of infrastructure, they were free to use their power, their only mitigating factor being preserving their energy enough to keep firing. After all, the first layer of Arcosians were only several dozen. They could only destroy hundreds, at a time. What they could do, however, is make strategic withdrawals, flying backwards at the pace of Ork craft to keep up with their approach to Earth and Mars aka Sol IV, while the second wave of Arcosian defenders, this time in the hundreds, began to engage, and a cluster of Homeworlders moved out of the way as a gigantic wave of cerulean energy shot forth from that bizarre capital ship around Earth.

The strategy of the Homeworlders, as identified by General Fries, was to prioritize destroying the smaller, weaker 'kroozers' and roks first, to wittle down their numbers and weaken the WAAAUGH!! field that he was certain would be protecting the attack moon.

Meanwhile, Artic mused if the attack moon would be a suitable replacement for Earth's moon. Mass could be added or subtracted and there's enough data about position, distance, and orbital velocity that it could be fixed.

Mars

The magnification on his glasses allowed Apfel to see the Ork craft in space. They were, well, quite numerous. But Warboss Deatheye wasn't the only one with incredible accuracy. He raised a finger, and fired ki lances into the sky the very instant when he knew he could get a killing blow against Ork craft. Violet lances of energy fired one after another, each aimed at a different Ork ship. He knew that would be attracting Ork attention towards Mars, but he was certain he could handle it, and it would, at the minimum, spread out their forces, and leave them vulnerable.

The Battleship

With a God's-Eye view of the battlefield, Artic could coordinate attack volleys with immaculate accuracy and precision, in time with attack volleys from Max's ship, blasting as many Ork craft as he could, before they could ever reach Earth. The problem was that even despite their operational effectiveness, the number of Orks was simply overwhelming. A swarm of red dots on the holographic display.
    Last edited by Emperor Ing; 2018-06-08 at 12:34 PM.

20. - Top - End - #440
    Pixie in the Playground

The Shining City

As the moon is busted and the Orks arrive, the city goes on full alert. Cello and the others find the windows of the room they are in getting covered over by heavy armored plates, the doors close and lock, the screens in the room flicker to life and show a number of things, not the least of which is an alert reading 'Ork Invasion detected' and 'Automated Defenses Initiated'. The Max Banders split in the room with them looks over to one of the screens, and clenches his fist as he sucks in air between his teeth....rather than going off on an explosive cursing tirade in front of children. As he spoke, his tone was rather....tense, "Well...I suppose I'll have to fix the moon when things are all said and done. That will be an interesting Engineering challenge. yaaaaay." As he let out that last little...yay, it was not a cheer of joy, but rather a tense expression of exasperation drawn out for the expressed purpose of letting Max vent some of his anger in a non-destructive manner.
    Cello sits up, getting woken up by the loud klaxons in the room.

"What's going on?"

He sees the view screen, and gets a bit of a terrified look on his face. The slavers that had captured him had had run ins with these 'Orks' in the past, but it had only been small ships. A full scale invasion was something he thought he'd heard the captain whisper about with his crew.

"This...this is bad...is there anything I can do to help?"
    Avatar created by Honest Tiefling!

21. - Top - End - #441
    Titan in the Playground

Katchinatraz: Breakout
    Tarasai stands up and says
    "Hm, this might be an opportunity. I don't sense Kurumo using his fate sight. He can't hide himself doing that. Someone must've made him agree to not use it. Hm. He wouldn't keep us here if he wanted us dead. He must be using us as hostages. Therefore I surmise the Rebel Alliance cannot rescue us as apart of the agreement. To outwit Kurumo, I'm going to have to break out myself, and make sure he has nothing to hold as leverage."
    he actually goes through the hole, quickly runs over to Deus's cell and says
    "Deus. Yewah. Kurumo is blind. Now is our opportunity."

Meanwhile Tailripper, Lagerin, Meta-Tuffle, Onin and Val-Kagra-lets call them the Hell Entente from now on- all walk into the Katchinatraz, on a tip from Tailripper about Kurumo being fate-blinded.

Deatheye's Offensive:
    So lets get this all straight:
    First Oxyribo teleports straight to Warlord Deatheye, taking in his appearance: This Ork is big, like he towers above Oxyribo. His raw brute strength most certainly equals his precision- he has both. He seems to be wearing crude black and brown cowboy clothing complete with a ten gallon hat on his head and a huge duster. At his belt is slugga equivalent of a six-shooter, and two sick looking axes crackling with green Waaaaagh energy- the ones that Deatheye knows are the Twin Axes of Gork and Mork- the proof of his authority, artifacts passed down from leader to leader of Orks down the ages. With a single hand he picks Oxyribo up, and he Oxyribo sees his eyes go from red to silver as he takes aim.
    "You ain't Mekrashin ya ornery git. Tell dat sunnuvaslugga dat I've gotta dakka wit' 'is name on it Go on, git along lil' doggy!".
    He then throws Oxyribo full force, the bio-android suddenly zooming back down to the battlefield in space, hurtling past mars like a bullet, and straight into Max's wide kamehameha, probably whacking him like a ping-pong ball in the other direction but with less force.

Meanwhile you are holding pretty well against the ork fleet with the combined might of Apfel, Max's defenses,. Deatheye had to admit, they were prepared for the usual tactics. He smiled. Good that'll make this war, this fight interesting. But he did not become Warlord by fighting weak or unprepared foes. These measures while good, were not things he hasn't seen before. He receives a call from Warboss Leeray
    "Oi, Warlord, howz it going wit da fleetz?" Leeray asks
    "Da battle is great! dey tuffer dan I thought. Noice an' interestin', jus' da way I loik it. Howz it goin' on da ground?" Deatheye says
    "Can't say da same fer da ground forcez We iz destroying dem in dis here...uh...East city wuzzit? Got a few fieryz dat attacked me, and me nobz, but nuthin' I couldn't handle. Dunno why, but dis cityz goin' down real easy, no reinforcementz comin' ta help 'em. Metinks dey not good wit der ground game."
    Deatheye nods at this. Now it makes sense. These allyunz were all space, no dirt. thats why they were fighting so hard in space, cause they couldn't handle an up close ground scuffle. Well theen. Time to take advantage of that.
    "Mekka!" he barks through his communicators
    "Go an' take down dere shipz. and turretz. Kran Spedrunna, fight dat sharpshootin' fella on da red planet, da ret o' ya, spread out and attack da planet from all anglez, give 'em no clumped togetha target fer dere fieryz to fire anotha beam loik dat."
    Meanwhile he presses a button on on the control panel of the Attack Moon. From what Artic can detect, this moon is hollow. It is filled with Deatheye's ground forces and also portal machines. The portals activate and ork mekboys scramble to open them up to various places on Earth with clear open terrain that they can easily place coordinates for, placing the portals in wastelands and fields, ork warriors led by their warbosses and nobz start charging through out onto Earth while the fleet in space keeps the arcosians busy. To complete the distraction for the ground forces to move in, Deatheye points his six-slugga at the arcosian fighters flying in the hard vacuum and begins firing, each time his eyes flashing silver, each time a head suddenly exploding from a perfectly accurate shot hitting them one by one despite the seemingly ridiculous distances- he shouldn't even be able to see them from the distances he is shooting, yet somehow he hits dead on every time.

A red mekka comes charging towards Apfel and lands and strikes a pose, his voice oddly high pitched for an ork.
    "WHAT UP FAM! Its ya boi, Kran Spedrunna! Orky speedrunner extraordinaire coming to with the hot mekka takes and speedrun strats for killing dudez! Today I'mma gonna speedrun killing this weird Pineapple guy, like he is a real jerk, I don't like him shooting down my dudez, we're going to fix that. and for the last time, I'm NOT Dakkadakka!"
    He draw two choppas that look like wide katanas. Then speeds towards Apfel swinging his choppas in his 50 foot tall red mekka wildly like the wind itself.

Berade of course leaps out of the way of Kran and goes
    'No particular use? okay, I'm going to just start busting heads then. By the way, orks are attacking the ground now."
    She then takes off, sensing the orks on the planet and speeding down to kill them with her Shining Future Katana, setting fire to them with every slice as she blitzes through the coming hordes like a whirlwind of shining hope.

22. - Top - End - #442

It all happened so fast. One second, Oxy was at the far end of the solar system about to confront the leader of the Orks.

The next, he was being Kamehameha'd and was almost all the way back to Earth.

"..How?"

He shook it off, however. There were invaders on the planet proper that would have to be dealt with. Then he could figure out what the hell had just happened.

Oxy teleports to East City. As if on Cue, Poka appears next to him in a puff of smoke and makes a swirling motion with one hand. OXy nods, and they both take matching stances.

"Ka..."
    "Me..."
    "Ha..."
    "Me..."
    "HA!!"

On the last syllable, said in unison, Oxy's Super Kamehame is combined with Poka's Majin Kamehameha, creating a spiral of blue and pink destruction that flies out into the largest concentration of Ork land invaders that they can hit without worrying about friendly fire.

Back at the Rift

"Okay," Diamond says to whoever else hasn't left yet, "I have a question of the utmost importance: Has the cheeseburger been invented yet?"

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

23. - Top - End - #443
    Titan in the Playground

[Vodkana]

'Nya! Finally some action! Ki Paw!" Ki Paw gloved covered her fists.
    She charged forward to punch Deatheye in the belly, mostly testing.

No need anahilate right away.

[Dishanna]

"You will only make things complicated. Nya" she sighed and gotten up.
    "I trusted you to be a god who understand his place. You still got things to learn from the current Supreme Kai... nya." She sighed. "You really should eat the salad of despair and improsiment... I think you don't understand our role in this conflict." She tried again to offer the strange katchin salad.
    "If you won't fix the wall, I'll get in trouble anyway..." she shrugged. "If you do this, I'll have to follow you... but you really should reconsider this. Solitus hasn't apeared out of nyowhere- antagonists arrive to fill a void. Some events have to happen, if we want to see the Happy End. I can't see and manipulate fate like you do, I merely can smell it. Nya. Escape... wasn't part of the plan. Nya.'

------
    My previouse Avater

24. - Top - End - #444
    Bugbear in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

The Shining City

As Orks are landing in various locations through portals, the automated defenses of the city open fire on any of them that it can. And since some of these laser cannons are positioned higher up than, say, a standing Orc, some of these lasers are firing over what the ground forces would otherwise consider the Horizon. Suffice to say, the rapidly firing laser cannons of the city are keeping it from being besieged, at least for the time being.

In the meeting room, the Max Split there works some controls on the walls, causing a few of them to flip around and reveal an arsenal of high tech weaponry, and various sizes of mechanized battlesuits (well, personal sized ones). The kinds of armor that the galaxy at large doesn't bother making because their fighters already have high power levels, or what have you. Powered armored suits that have a heads up display, an on board artificial intelligence (well, a user friendly interface with tutorials, aiming software, and some basic predictive capabilities), shielding systems, and weapons enough to make Iron Man blush. And that's not counting the weapons on display in the various racks that have been revealed. Laser rifles, pistols, and energized melee weapons of various kinds are available, there are even laser cannons that can be mounted on the armored suit's shoulders, if one is so inclined. "If you want to help, get into a suit that's close to your size, and it will adjust. Pick out some weapons that look good, or that you already know how to use, and we'll be getting ready in case the Orks decide to siege the Shining City."

Saiyan Diployment?

If the other two were going with him, Max would Instant Transmission them with him over to East City. The sensors on his ship were noting a lack of effective defense there, so that's where he was going. On arrival, he would immediately start pointing his fingers at Orks and using rapid fire Dodon Rays to set them on fire with enough force to vaporize them. Which, given the difference in power levels, did not take much effort on his part. His movements were quick, precise, and brutal. They left no moment for challenge or enjoying the fight, it was all rapid fire efficiency at this point. How the King of Saiyans, Katnep, and the others saiyans that were still loitering around the Shining City acted now that the Orks had actually arrived....well, that was up to them. For his part, Max was doing what he could to stem the tide and save as many citizens of East City as he could.

Battleship

As Arctic mentioned targets filling the screen, the Max's on the bridge got to work. "Activate Party Mode, it will simplify the interface to start firing at all targets with every available laser cannon, and there are hundreds of those on this thing. For your part, focus on singular targets that seem particularly tough, and it will concentrate fire on those singular targets instead of assigning one target per cannon." The icon for Party Mode was readily apparent, blinking after Max mentioned it, a festive little hat with a face playing a kazoo. Which, might not be a very good icon for someone not of Earth, admittedly. If Arctic followed the suggestion, the cannons on the ship would start picking targets on their own and firing, looking like a strobing effect across the sky with every volley. The ship would also start playing some music in the bridge once Party Mode was activated. Of course, that would change his job from frantically trying to shoot everything to trying to pick out the harder targets to focus fire them down.

The sensors on the ship, tied into the sensors of the defense grid and the city, were indicating a massive, portal based invasion. To counter this, Max did two things: he started rapid-fire deployment of the drones inside of his ship, setting them to seek and destroy Ork lifesigns on the planet earth that had not previously been marked as friendly (Merkashin and his minion being excluded from this targeting), and they brought the ship's main cannon around to aim at the Attack Moon. Before firing, Max would bring his ship up out of the Earth's atmosphere...because he didn't want to chance damaging the atmosphere with the firing sequence.

The Battleship is fast, mind you. Pulling thousands of G's and using inertial compensation technology to keep it from damaging the people on board or the ship. Even as it flew with ridiculous speed out of the atmosphere, leaving a cracking boom in it's wake, it streamed out fighter drones through the sky. Once in orbit, the main cannon on the ship would fire, releasing a massive, pulsating beam through space. The cannon was not firing at a full charge, and it had been modified since it's last firing to pulse a repetition of blasts rapidly to have a better chance at hammering down the shield around Otherworld, which meant that it was not longer as much of a planet buster...more a completely oversized shield penetrating beam. While it probably wouldn't take out the Attack Planet in one shot, it would at least provide an incentive to move, and possibly to halt portaling the army in while it was doing that. At least, that's what Max was hoping.

In the meantime, the fighter drones were starting to swarm across the sky. They were only in the hundreds, but they were moving at hypersonic speeds and using high powered pulse lasers to lay down furrows of exploding fire across the masses of orks they were striking at. As a side effect, when they were passing over wastelands and desert like environments, they were leaving lines of glowing, glassed ground in their wake. For any observers, it might be like the gods of thunder were rendering their judgement upon the orks in these barren locations. The drones were not, however, striking orks within the cities. Because frankly the laser weapons would quite quickly set most of the cities on the planet on fire...and that was rather unacceptable.

25. - Top - End - #445

Mars

A gigantic mecha wielding humongous curved katanas that resembled machetes. Far from a slow, lumbering machine, the mecha was blazing fast, almost a blur.

Apfel was faster.

He simply glanced at Kran, pivoting his outstretched finger. He then fired one of his kroozer-destroying violet ki-lances, aimed directly between the eyes of the Ork Boss.

Ork Boss, slain in record time. Apfel remarked flatly, the momentum of the blades was preserved, but he simply flash-stepped out of the blades' path, away from where he knew the lifeless body would fall to the ground.

He then raised his finger towards the sky again, and this time saw something more grim with the combination of telescopic sight and future-sense. The flagship's main gun, which resembled a fist holding a super-massive pistol, was firing. Each time, aiming for individual Arcosian soldiers. While the idea of hitting such a small target with such a huge weapon was madness. But terrifyingly, the weapon was meeting its mark, with headshots! Every time! Mekrashin was not joking, when he said this warboss has impeccable aim.

Interestingly, the design of the weapon was quite decent. Far from the poorly-contained plasma reactors or patchwork engine drives and broken machinery that made disabling and destroying Ork ships easy, with a single shot, the weapon, despite its clearly patchwork design, was stable enough that It couldn't be destroyed, save with overwhelming power, which Apfel could tell was a bad idea, for reasons unclear. What he could do, however, is disable the weapon, targeting a gimball hydraulic, a camera feed so that its gunner couldn't see where they were firing, or even disabling control from the ship entirely. Once his future-sense found its mark, he fired.

The Battleship

Perhaps alarmingly, the Arcosians were talking casualties. By all reports, the flagship's main cannon is frighteningly accurate, regardless of range. Many soldiers have taken to using the Attack Moon's superstructure as cover from its own weaponry.

With access to clear shots, Artic saw the opportunity. He selected targets amongst the largest battleships in the WAAAUGH!! and unleashed the firepower of the Battleship against it, dozens of weapons batteries and energy cannons erupting forth in a single, near-coherent beam of destruction. to rip those battleships apart.
    Last edited by Emperor Ing; 2018-06-13 at 07:41 PM.

26. - Top - End - #446
    Titan in the Playground

(X_X responding to long posts is hard, especially when other people don't respond at all.)

Ork Battle In Space
    Kran shrieks
    "OH NO-!"
    And dodges to the side, the blade leaving a big scratch on his mecha.
    "You scratched my mekka, you JERK! This was one of my favorites in my collection! No one scratches the mekkas of Kran Spedrunna, Ace Pilot Warboss of Deatheye's WAAAAAAAGH and member of the Evil Sunz Klan! But it is no matter! I will win, first try EEAASY, every time! That was just a practice run! This ones for real!"
    He attacks again swinging his swords more precisely and some feints, this time ready for your movements and turning on his mekka's boost mode, green fire blasting out of its exhaust pipes.
    "I am also the Lorax of this galaxy, all the hot takes on this galaxies peeps! Here is Emperor Pineapple. He can see THE FU-TUUURE!!!! He worked with Miss and Miss Trigger to overthrow the Icy Moocow, both of which are going face McLavos the Growly Boi, Bite Lass Von Gambles, as well as free Jelly-Belly NOW! ....So jelly."
    Even while you rip through some of their largest ships and destroy parts of the big gun that Deatheye wasn't even using to make those headshots, you lose some of your arcosian ships in the process, the ships exploding and being destroyed by the inevitability of some of the fire hitting, and like a gambler playing against the house, there were far more ork ships than there were arcosian ships, and your ships will run out before the orks ships do, and with how many dakka that throwing around, people, drones, parts of the turrets and defense grid, ships just inevitably get hit by it through sheer number of firepower.

Meanwhile Deatheye looks down at Vodkana, barely feeling the punch, Vodkana as if she punching a solid mountain of steel and titanium. He is a REALLY hard boy. really hard.
    "Aaaaw, datz kyute. I kan da fightin' spirit in ya, buckaroo. Ting is, ol' Kurumo told me yaz da next Goddes o' Destruction. Can't hav dat. Aftah all.....I'm gonna get dat position for meself....Kurumo told me so..."
    As he reaches for his pistol....
    "Oi" says a Weirdboy beside him. "Deatheye, I have a theory about her, a What if, wanna hear it?"
    You are luckily saved from an instant death by Weirdoby Massax speaking up. Guess luck despite her foolishness is a superpower that Vodkana suddenly has.
    "Really? Well o' course, Massax, I always love hearin' seein' ya do yer What-If magikz."
    Deatheye ungrips his pistol, Massax begins to tap into his Waaaaagh magic and says
    "What If......Vodkana Didn' balance herself mortal and Destruction side and went full Destruction?"
    A figure begins to form out of green energy, a fake Vodkana forms, seemingly altered. This.....Alt-Vodkana grins disturbingly with pure purple eyes and makes a come hither motion.

The Rift
    Suddenly it acts up as orks begins to flood around near it to attack the fighters around it, within the rift a strange shadowy figure apeparing in a strange clinical mechanical environment. Berade senses this and teleports in, sensing the figures incredible power. It was powerful- too powerful for anyone to face. They couldn't face whatever this was now. So Berade raises her hand and says
    "Prismatic Saturn!"
    and throws the attack into the Rift and there is an explosion on the other side and alarms ringing then Berade takes the two sides of the Rift and with a great surge of strength yelling out.
    "RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!!!!!!"
    She forces the Rift closed with pure strength, the Rift disappearing and Berade panting from the effort, then her body shines
    "Whelp....guess that its it for me for now..."
    Berade unfuses and the two Referas fall upon the ground, energy utterly spent.

Masala and Pinappla jump over them, punching and blasting the orks aside. Now it was time for them to shine!

Deglargo Corps:
    Executive Kalzin receives another call from his future self:
    "Oy, past self, something just happened. Lets just say one of our more "out there" experiments just escaped due to some weird rift.....there is no preventing it now, but make it an additional objective for your Unkillables to get rid of the Referas as well."
    "....Got it me."
    It was time to send them anyways. Time to off the competition for great future profits!

Ork Battle:
    Their kamehameha blasts away most of Leeray's army outisde the city- but there is a bunch within the city, and Leeray Tonkins himself charges in at Oxyribo
    "ARKANITE REAPAH! HOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!"
    He has his big two-handed axe-choppa raised and brimming with power to bring down upon Oxyribo in a singular ultra-powerful blow. While a few nobz come flying to back him up with their own choppas.

Meanwhile Luxana her the Earth Defense Forces charged out to fight the orkz coming in from the portals across Earth, as well as the Saiyans. Mekka begin making it through the the defense grid and begin attacking all across Earth while saiyans respond by taking off her anti-blutz goggle snad using the false moon techniques to attack with their Oozaru forms. Luxana surges forward with her great strength and solar blasts going wide and powerful. The Red Martyrs all use Kaio-Ken and begin charging in to fight the Orkz around them, the Knights of Ki sticking them with their lances, the Disciples of Shanakan flitting between the Orks and killing them in various esoteric and strange ways and pulling on strings to turn the tide of battle towards Earth. The Supernatural Club fights from frankensteins that shock the orks to death, to the Gentleman mummy grabbing them with extended bandages and knocking them into one another, and much much more fighters doing too many things to detail them all at once.

Meanwhile the orks them begin unleashing squigs to attack all along the ground and riding out in trukks to fire at anyone defending with gatling gun-like sluggas and blasting rockets and grenades at people. It was truly a battle waging across all of Earth. The Warbosses not yet sighted but were probably coming soon. While the humans fight well, the Orkz are hardy boys, able to take more hits before they go down and are invading with a force that outnumbers the entire planet's population.
    Last edited by Lord Raziere; 2018-06-15 at 09:15 PM.

27. - Top - End - #447

City Battle

With a fluid motion, Oxy summons the katchin alloy Katana that he'd taken from his "father's" corpse and rises it to parry the Ork's weapon, infusing it with ki as he does. Once parried, Oxy follows it up with some eye-beams aimed up at the Ork Boss.

Poka, meanwhile, works a bit of Majin Magic and firing sickly purple beams from her hands and head tentacle, attempting to hit as many of the Nobz coming to support Leroy as possible with her "Mass Stony Dark Beam!" Any Nobz so hit will be transmuted to stone.

Formly The Location of the Rift

Damond sighs. He really should leave, but...

He sets his scouter to tactile target sight mode, forsaking power level numbers for highlighted targeting and aim assist. A capsule from his pocket becomes a blaster that slides onto his right fist and integrates with the techno-organic tissues in the arm, plugging it into his perpetual energy generator.

He shoots it, and instead of a laser blast a net composed of hard light comes out.

Diamond carefully and tactically tries to move his way to the prone Jade and Beryl, occasionally netting Orks. Their child and apprentice acting to keep them safe is one thing, but maybe moving helpless people out of the battlefield altogether would be a more intelligent plan. Unless the Supreme Kai that's standing right there wants to do something about the Orks.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

28. - Top - End - #448
    Ogre in the Playground

A Few Minutes Ago -- Berade and Co.

"Whoa, hey Time Kai! Ok I know, Time rift bad, I'm sorry, thats why I called River Song to help fix it. But what do you mean again? Was there alternate Berades that did things? Or something my.....half selves did? Cause.... we/I, this is confusing... haven't been trying to tick off the Time Patrol....and this we didn't know this would happen. Wait why are you directly coming here? Thats kind of dangerous for you isn't it? Don't have important Time Kai things to do at your place? Oh gamikai how serious is this? normally we just receive normal members..."

Note to self: fusions cause euphoric highs that lead to bad decision-making. Fusion Euphoria. This probably explains why a lot of fusions tend to make bad decisions during fights when they do it for the first time and brag about their power. Combined with the fact that they only exist for limited amounts of time means they don't have a lot of time to grow.

"Also, of course I don't know what I'm doing! This is the first time I did it."
    "Not you, but the rest of your group, and you should take responsibility as their leader!"

Tokitoki tried to collapse the time rift with his beak, but for some reason it didn't pop. At the same time, the Kai got a transmission from Trunks in the Time Nest.

"....We'll talk later. Orkz are coming. Be sure to take care of that rift!"

Ork Battle:

Meanwhile Luxana her the Earth Defense Forces charged out to fight the orkz coming in from the portals across Earth, as well as the Saiyans. Mekka begin making it through the the defense grid and begin attacking all across Earth while saiyans respond by taking off her anti-blutz goggle snad using the false moon techniques to attack with their Oozaru forms. Luxana surges forward with her great strength and solar blasts going wide and powerful. The Red Martyrs all use Kaio-Ken and begin charging in to fight the Orkz around them, the Knights of Ki sticking them with their lances, the Disciples of Shanakan flitting between the Orks and killing them in various esoteric and strange ways and pulling on strings to turn the tide of battle towards Earth. The Supernatural Club fights from frankensteins that shock the orks to death, to the Gentleman mummy grabbing them with extended bandages and knocking them into one another, and much much more fighters doing too many things to detail them all at once.

Meanwhile the orks them begin unleashing squigs to attack all along the ground and riding out in trukks to fire at anyone defending with gatling gun-like sluggas and blasting rockets and grenades at people. It was truly a battle waging across all of Earth. The Warbosses not yet sighted but were probably coming soon. While the humans fight well, the Orkz are hardy boys, able to take more hits before they go down and are invading with a force that outnumbers the entire planet's population.
    Tigra's Celestial Guard were not taking this laying down either. The tiger girl, leading 299 soldiers dressed in sun-themed armor and wielding giant swords and power levels nearing the millions, deployed to East City to surgically remove any orks that couldn't be eliminated in a massive wave of energy. Tigra brandished her Buster Scissors, looking around for the strongest foes in the area.

Spoiler: Saiyan Training
    Show
    Saiyan Training

Max nodded as he listened, considering before replying, "It sounds like your main concern is that your culture, the culture you grew up with, the culture you treasure, is going to change. And I don't mean to sound callous or uncaring here, but some amount of change is inevitable over time. New techniques and new technologies can cause change, like...discovering the super saiyan form, for example. That's going to propagate a change in sayain culture. Positive or negative depends in part on how King Vegeta handles it, because he's the ruler of the saiyans. It's his job to worry about that kind of thing. But you're also going to have changes from interacting with the tuffles, from these chefs from meal, and from diplomatic ties with Earth. At this point, change is inevitable and it doesn't have to be a bad thing. I would suggest writing down the parts of saiyan culture you hold to be most true, most good about your unique culture. If you can get most saiyans to agree on that, you can then submit it to your King as the majority opinion, and he can use it as a resource in his decision making, he'll be able to look at that whenever he needs to and Know that most saiyans are in agreement about it. That's a powerful tool for a King, when many decisions might have to be made on less solid information."

Max takes a breath and reaches out to pat Pinappla on the shoulder in an effort at a consoling gesture. As he opens his mouth to say something else, he blinks, and the moon explodes overhead. In that moment, his hand flexes into a fist right above Pinappla's shoulder. The motion so swift she can hear the air cracking as it's expulsion from within his hand breaks the sound barrier.

In a moment, that tall, calm presence that has been talking to the pair of saiyans about controlling their anger and the merits of self discipline turns. His face hardened by an anger that he isn't voicing, Max places his helmet back on and locks it shut. The ground around them trembles for a moment as Max's power level shoots back up from his supressed state to it's resting maximum, easily outclassing King Vegeta's base form. But it doesn't stop there, as Max does something he had been hiding from Yankar. The ground, that had just gotten done shaking from his previous powering up, resumes vibrating as a red aura rises around the tall human, as the aura grows and thickens, cracking can be heard as the clouds in the sky darken and lightning bolts crash throughout it. In a moment, the aura around max thickens until it looks like he is engulfed in red flames, and the pair of saiyans nearby can hear Max say, in an eerily calm voice, "Kaioken...times twenty." While they might not understand the name of the technique, the effects are quite apparent as the wind explodes off of Max and the clouds darkening the sky have a hole blasted into them, letting down a shaft of sunlight around Max's position.

While their scouters may well be exploding (if they hadn't already from Yankar and King Vegeta's earlier fight), even a rudimentary ki sense would be enough to tell that whatever Max just did, his power level increased monstrously. And what he was about to do with that became apparent as he threw his hands back and started a chant that any of the other time travelers would be well familiar with, his voice echoing with power as his ki oversaturated his body, "Kaaaaaa...." a blue sphere of energy started to gather between Max's palms, held back at his side, "Meeeeeeeh..." Max used his splits on the ship to acquire targeting data for the incoming pieces of the moon. "Haaaaaaa..." The sphere between his palms grew brighter as it was infused with ever greater amounts of energy, seeming to roil with power as it seemed to develop multiple shells that were each taking on a different spin, "Meeeeeh..." If it wasn't already apparent, Max was charging something that the galaxy at large might well consider a war-crime: a planet killer class technique. At the last moment, Max looked up at the sky and threw his hands in the air, the roiling ball of ki carried along between them and pointed up at the sky. "Haaaaaaa!" With the containment of his hands breached on one side, the chaotic looking reaction of ki went critical. There was a flash of light as a hole was pushed up through the atmosphere, followed by an unimpeded wave of ki that grew wider, and wider as it lashed out across the sky. Instead of concentrating all of that power into a single, deadly beam, he had widened it out to the maximum, spreading that power around and throwing it out on a cosmic scale. While diffused, it was still deadly to any of the smaller Ork ships caught in it's wake. Mostly because they were closer to the point of origin. By the time the blast reached the debris of the moon, it was diffuse enough to act in a different way. Instead of vaporizing the bits of moon caught in the Earth's gravity, the massive blanket of diffuse ki acted more to push against the kinetic energy that had been imparted when the moon exploded. If left alone, the fragments would be more attracted to the gravity of the moon than the Earth, and while they wouldn't be compacting back into the moon on their own any time soon, it would make fixing it easier. And whatever fragments were still coming towards the Earth would probably burn up in the atmosphere. Max was pretty sure. He hoped.

As Max finished releasing that mighty wave of ki, he un-planted his feet from the ground and shook his hands out a bit, looking to the two saiyans nearby. His mood seemed to have immediately improved, as was apparent in his voice as he asked, "So, the Orks are invading, how about we get to the ship and show them what for?" As he asked, Max held his hands out to the pair of them. Even if he was acting casual about it, they could see his chest rising an falling as he sucked in breaths after that exertion. He would be covered in sweat as well, but...well, he wasn't a country bumpkin in a gi, he was wearing a high tech battlesuit with, among other things, moisture whicking technology and a temperature regulation system.
    Katnep simply watched in stunned silence as suddenly, everything went to ****. The moon exploded, and now a massive army was invading. The other saiyans were all excited for battle, but Katnep herself was more concerned with something else.

"Pinappla...." she muttered. The last she'd seen of her friend was several days ago now, and she hadn't seen how much more powerful she'd become. She immediately flew away from the others, seeking out the saiyan girl.

The Rift

Suddenly it acts up as orks begins to flood around near it to attack the fighters around it, within the rift a strange shadowy figure apeparing in a strange clinical mechanical environment. Berade senses this and teleports in, sensing the figures incredible power. It was powerful- too powerful for anyone to face. They couldn't face whatever this was now. So Berade raises her hand and says "Prismatic Saturn!" and throws the attack into the Rift and there is an explosion on the other side and alarms ringing then Berade takes the two sides of the Rift and with a great surge of strength yelling out.

"RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!!!!!!"

She forces the Rift closed with pure strength, the Rift disappearing and Berade panting from the effort, then her body shines

"Whelp....guess that its it for me for now..."

Berade unfuses and the two Referas fall upon the ground, energy utterly spent.

Masala and Pinappla jump over them, punching and blasting the orks aside. Now it was time for them to shine!
    Suddenly, Katnep arrived, having gone straight into her Stormart of Rage form. She marked her arrival by punching her hand through an ork's chest, pulling out its heart, and showing it to him as she crushed it into a little pile of goo. She glanced at Pinappla and Masala, just naturally assuming they were weaker than her.

"You two stay back," she said. "I've got this."

------

Meanwhile, Starlight had been hiding and analyzing her foes' abilities and tactics. There were so many of them, scattered across such a wide area, that it was difficult to formulate a proper strategy. So she decided she would be of the most use in an area where there were both a lot of orks and a lot of people, rendering wide-blast attacks ineffective.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate
    Psychology has nothing to say on the courtship of dragons, but science will surely catch up in time.
    Spoiler: Previous Avatars!
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Spoiler: Characters
    Show

29. - Top - End - #449
    Titan in the Playground

[Vodakana]

Vodakana blinked. She honestly, imagined it would a filler battle, until they can come up with a way to get to heaven.
    Oi Boy.
    'Well, you are sure beautiful gal, nya. Hailing would probably loved you... so why don't you just join me as, co-president of Hailing Entertainment.Inc?'

[Battle On Earth]

Martin! Lucifer! The! Magnificent! Of course joined the battle.
    Though, in the moment, he decided to do a tactical retreat, and attempted to lead his horse far from the battle- but who know, where he is FATED to end up?

------
    My previouse Avater

30. - Top - End - #450
    Titan in the Playground

The Katchinatraz Caper:
    "Ok, here is what we're going to do:"
    Lagerin explains to the other four
    "I have figured out how reincarnation works: through special biscuits that you eat with the amnesia tea Meng-Po serves to wipe your memory for the next incarnation. Normally these biscuits send you off to your next body so if you eat them without the tea, your looking at years of life where you remember who you are, but have to retrain your entire power level back up again.

I have figured out how the biscuits worked and made an altered batch that instead resurrects you....but only for a week. I have given you each a single one, use it well. Enough time to kidnap Baba and Elder Kai for ourselves and torture out a more permanent resurrection method from them in the mortal realm. what we're going to do is knock out all the Solitus guards in there, take out this thing called the Hydrovore that Kurumo has taken as a pet a couple years ago for some reason, kidnap those two, then give two of the altered biscuits to the other two hostages Kurumo has: Traube and Ens-Orana. this is so that when we threaten their souls to the apprentice kaios held within, they will cave and teleport the entire katchinatraz to the mortal realm after we eat our biscuits, thus we will be out of the afterlife and we will have two living hostages that will live as long as we do, thus living bargaining chips to negotiate with the Rebel Alliance for to resurrect them and us more permanently, like using those Dragon Balls they have. If all goes as planned, we should all be in the mortal realm and if things go south....well I've given you each a second more conventional reincarnation biscuit. Eat it as a last resort to escape."

"Why are we bringing the Katchinatraz along?" Meta-Tuffle asks
    "Its a big cube building made of solid katchin! they won't be able to fire off any planet-busting attacks then just wish all the people they want back to life while leaving us dead. if they'd want to fight us, they'd be forced to come in at close quarters. it gives us the advantage in a way. any other questions?"
    They all shake their heads.
    "Then letsssss go."
    They go and start beating up various Solitus guards, quickly and without mercy making their way through the cube.

Meanwhile with the Kais, Tarasai briefs:
    "Quick Assessment: given the necromantic presence, and the people trying to get back to life and the humiliation of the Kais, I'm going to say this entire scheme with Solitus has the Makaioshin of Undeath written all over it."
    Deus nods and says
    "Given Kurumo's utilitarian talk, I wouldn't be surprised if the Makaioshin of Necessity has a hand in this as well. Those two Makaioshins were always friendly with one another."
    "True, the more I think about it, the more it seems like a Makai plot. The fact that they've done with nothing but catspaws is impressive. We've got to protect against the people that just got in, I sense five high power levels coming in and we've got to do something about them..."
    "do you have a plan?" says Yewah.
    ".....Perhaps...."

Back At the Ork Battle:
    Red Mantis and Black Scorpion teleport near the Earth First base.
    "Whelp, we're here. Time to take these isolationist, racist bastards out, right scorpion?"
    "I'm so jealous that they have hands, why didn't they design me with hands?" Black Scorpion says look at his pincers
    "Uhh.....the Earth First are probably prejudiced against handless people to. I mean have you ever seen these kinds of organizations reach out to the infirm?"
    "....Your right, I'll kill these Earth First bastards!"
    "Thats the spirit! Just remember that they're the scum of the Earth and deserve this and that for once our orders have aligned with our actual desires and everything will be fine....for now..."

Meanwhile Yankar in the middle of getting ready to fight Orks suddenly senses the two Bio-Androids and swears under his breath.
    "Well... Time to defend my planet!"
    Yankar flies out to meet the two Unkillables.
    "Well well well." Red Mantis says in his eternal crack-voice from his beak"If it isn't edgelord tryhard Yamcha. Why don't you quit and play baseball? Save yourself a lot of pain."
    "No. Because I've found another foe to overcome. I've surpassed saiyans. Now its time to see if I can defeat overpowered bio-androids like you with nothing but pure human power."
    "Thats adorable. I'm no evil guy but seriously....this is like talking to one of those paraplegic kids and having to explain their dreams of becoming a marathon runner are never going to come true. Black Scorpion, leave me to him, I want to demonstrate exactly why he'll never beat me."
    Yankar growls and rushes him.

The Alt-Vodkana cackles madly
    "NYAHahahahahahahahahhahehehheehaaheaheaheeehaahea heeeehaaaa.....No."
    She breathes with a psychotic grin.
    "I'm going.....to DESTROY that.......lush world full of life...that...EARTH! Just....BLOW IT ALL UP! NYAAAH! I mean face it....your tamed and soft. Your a pretty little kitty, being the Rebel Alliances pet housecat, never allowed to destroy what you want when you want! Thats all they see of you: a thing to keep under control. A dangerous loose cannon that they will never truly trust! I'm going to destroy them all and free you from them! and do I so LOVE destroying things! The thrill of it...it makes me feel ALIVE! I'm gonna destroy them all....and then? We'll be Destruction Sisters! FOREVER-NYAH!!"
    She then takes off, entropic purple energies surrounding her as she is on a course head for Earth. Deatheye is unconcerned. Perhaps if Mekrashin cannot stop the world from being destroyed, then maybe the WAAAAGH engine wasn't worth going after, after all.

Meanwhile, Oxy's and Leeray's weapons clash and the nobz turn to stone, falling down, petrified. He tilts he head to the just in time to avoid the eye beams then Leeray shouts a WAAAAAAGH Kiai shout right in Oxyribo's face, sending waves of force out from his mouth, while Tigra's sun warriors tear through them with ease.

There were a few Ork Warbosses that have yet to be engaged, you hear upon communications and telepathy:
    Zaton of the Salt, going after North City. Lenny Doomscream going after South City. Goront the Poke-Squigg Going after West City. Dakkadakka seems to be..... flying around in a random zig-zag. There is a group of Orkz in brightly colored armor called the Red and Blue Nobz searching for Mekrashin, and some robotic ork called "Deff Dred 47" tearing through an army of defenders while talking about "meatbags", and maybe a few others as ideas become available and foes are needed. But the primary threat aside from the warbosses them seems to be the sheer number of orks coming in.....and worse, they don't seem to be stopping. if they flood this world, they might spread too many spores to contain and if you use ki attacks to get rid of all of them too powerfully, it might damage the Earth in the process as well.

If the orks flood the planet and make it so that its too spored up to do anything but destroy it to prevent more orks from coming in the future, then you might fail anyways.
    Last edited by Lord Raziere; 2018-06-16 at 10:13 PM.