New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 18 of 50 FirstFirst ... 891011121314151617181920212223242526272843 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #511
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: [DBitp] Here Comes The Son

Vodmana panted. "Ugh. Was I this emotional as teen? Nya?" She fly after Pinnapla changing to her Generosity form.
    She empowered Pinnapla. "You are even more ego centric than I am. Nya. Who care if you fail or win? This time? What on stake? You are already a living myth. Nya!"

Meanwhile...

After preparing mass of little sushis of enlightment and peace, she flew among the remaining Orkz force feeding them one by one-
    She force them to digest the peace and enlightmemt. Normal mortals will turn into sort of buddah for at least for a while.
    Thanks for the OOTSkage of OOTS art, Lord Raziere.

------
    My previouse Avater

Bazzilion legions of thanks to his highness Emperor Ing for the awesome avatar!

Who want to join some freeform Naruto Rp?
    http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...ound-ITP-OOC-1

2. - Top - End - #512
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Raziere View Post
    Starlight: Reflect

Its mind was indeed alien. It had no comprehension of sound. It had no comprehension of an alphabet or abstract symbols. The Refractor thought in pictures- not two dimensional portraits, but three dimensional globes, for its entire body was its eye. It saw in 360 degree vision, all the time. It had no need to breath, for its body-eye was also its mouth and stomach- it saw light and ate it as well. Its entire method of communication was visual. The Refractor stops attacking at the connection, tilting its head at the strange unfamiliar feeling. It had wandered across many desolate spheres, enjoying the stark immaculate beauty of the worlds it encountered. Memories of its long, lonely journey rush in:

Spoiler: Prism Pilot
    Show
    The place of origin, place of infinite light and heat. It grew....bored? climbed out, found that it was black on the outside. Hard to break free. Broke free anyways. Then speeding across space itself, cold and dark in comparison. strange.

Then places along travels, seeing rocky terrestrial planets with strange geology, moons with odd orbits and gas giants with pretty storms all were things it admired in the silence of space, along with the lights of the stars themselves and the gaseous formless beauty of nebulas. Just enjoying the beautiful majesty of the cosmos in all its lifeless glory. but it was not to last. Found strange other things that moved like itself: ships, space stations, flying cars, cities. Lots of blinking lights. Thought they were big things and tried to communicate with blinking lights as well, to no avail. Looked closer, saw moving shapes within the shapes. Tried to use blinking lights on them, they pointed and gestured, so it in turn reshaped itself into forms like them and imitated their gestures. But nothing worked.

Saw one day two groups of shapes firing beams at one another. some of them stopped moving. Was this some sort of communication? Was those who stopped moving sending a signal that they got the message? Some instead seem to move by pounding their appendages against one another, another form of communication? Flew other places and observed other places, observing dancers moving, seemed ritualistic, patterned, people seemed to be observing them. Was this some sort of refined way of communicating while the other way with pounding was more rough?

Tried to learn more by simulating a small group, a colony to see how things work. But simulation was imperfect. Then three ones came- you recognize them as Referas- The Refractor was not sure what happened next. It seemed to be having some weird chaotic conversation with them, but it was not sure what was being communicated with all this pounding and firing beams at each other. Then it felt a strange negative feeling when one pounded too hard. There was a crack on it. What was this? Was it receiving a signal from them? What did it mean? Why did it not want this? Was it unable to receive its messages, or was the message itself negative? So it fled from them in confusion. Then encountered green ones. One of them threw a box shape. Blackness and constraint. Uncomfortable. Then release. Imitation of green one's greeting. Now green one not moving. strange.

Now you, somehow connecting. Confusion it feels, like winds of a gas giant blowing every which way. Yet curiosity for this world. At least, it was not boring like being trapped within the Origin.

From this alone, you can tell that the Refractor has no idea about many things you simply take for granted, and is a deaf-mute species of one who somehow came from a black hole.
    Starlight was right, though she was still unprepared for exactly how alien this being's mind was. She grasped at any shred of similarity they shared, and as much as she hated to admit it, the androids' attack on it gave her a frame of reference to grab onto. Using the translator spell, she summoned several motes of light, using them to communicate that it was just as confusing to them as they were to it. She also used it to communicate that the beams of light that it was firing were as painful to them as the crack the androids caused it earlier (for which she was very sorry, of course).

Pinappla:

The spirit of grief hits her. It seems to only make it worse.

"I FAILED!!!!!! I DON'T DESERVE ANYTHING!!! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUGHH!!!

Tears stream down her face as she wails out a despairing kiai shout that blows down forests and shatters mountains, as she seems to go into deeper despair than ever before- then as Katnep taunts her, the mood swings back to an even greater rage. The two emotions seem to feed on each other in a nedless storm in her mind, when one gets stronger, the other feeds on it to fuel her power in a never-ending cycle of destruction and pain. It did not seem like Katnep's or King Vegeta's transformation.

"NO! I STRONGEST THERE IS! ME PROVE ME CAN WIN! ME STOP FAILING! DESERVE ALL VICTORIES!

She then charges at Katnep with her giant bulky form like a big raging juggernaut, swinging her fists like the powerful bulls, having no seeming speed disadvantage, then firing a short-range wide conical green blast at the end of her barrage of savage fists.
    Katnep was not bothered by this, though she was surprised at how different this transformation was. It was similar enough to Vegeta's, and in the back of her mind Katnep realized that maybe half-saiyans were more in control of the state than full-blooded saiyans. She remembered the one called Starlight mentioning something about that. Thoughts for later. For now, she prepared to dodge the attack when ...

Quote Originally Posted by igordragonian View Post
    Vodkana sighed. "Ooooook. Making Sayians feel bad is bad. Nya. Noted.'

She gasps, trying to fly fast enough to get the hit for Katnep.

"Hey, loser. You want to kill your friend? Nya?" she coughed blood.

Vodkana:"You can't be a worse loser then me. Nya. So back off!"
    Katnep growled. "Do not interfere!" she growled. She was about to say more when she saw Pinappla flying off again.

Viridian Legends

"WHO CARES!? EVEN IF SHE IS STILL ALIVE, I STILL FAIIIIILED!"

Pinappla shouts, sobbing again.

"I'LL ALWAYS FAIL! UNLESS GET STRONGER! UNLESS I BEAT UP SOMEONE BIG AND POWERFUL! SOMEONE THAT'LL PROVE I CAN SUCCEED AT SOMETHING! ANYTHING! LIKE EITHER OF THEM!"

She suddenly charges into the melee of Oxyribo and Deatheye like bull at them, roaring with surging out of control power.
    Katnep grit her teeth. She was smart enough to realize that this ork was far outside either of their abilities. She rushed forward, attempted to grab Pinappla by the tail.
    Last edited by Hawkflight; 2018-07-14 at 09:41 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate
    Psychology has nothing to say on the courtship of dragons, but science will surely catch up in time.
    Spoiler: Previous Avatars!
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Spoiler: Characters
    Show

3. - Top - End - #513
    Titan in the Playground

Orky Enlightenment?
    The orkz know not of peace. Not even the greatest messiah can make them comprehend such a thing. However they do know enlightenment.....of a sort:
    "I know! we paint our trukks with stripes! den we be fastah AND luckyah!"
    "Dere is enuff Dakka! all da dakka dat ever be fired an' WILL be fired is enuff dakka."
    "So wot deatheye does....is use his EYES.....wow....."
    "everyting is war, includin' wordz, and negotiashunz are jus' battles wit' dem. we must win dis war as well..."
    "Maybe we can like do dis ting....called....FARMIN'...."
    "Hey, maybe we should call ourselvez Krorks...."
    "Why do I hear a word called organizashun in me head? And why do we need it?"
    "Dem city tings look like a good idea fer sum reason...."
    "Why I am speaking so weirdly? Its as if there is something called spelling and grammar in my head..."
    "So DATZ da reason why dem alienz wear fancy tings."
    "I just realized: trukk wrestlin' is fake!"

And so and so forth.

Refractor: Question
    The Refractor did not know that this pain you speak of is something undesirable. It was bad yes but it was confused why anyone would send it to other things if it felt negative. It questions why people do so then, and why people send such beams at one another despite not wanting this. It seems to be contradictory, it reflects as its harmless prismatic light flickers around it uncertainly.

Also what is "sorry"?

Viridian Legends
    Pinappla not paying attention in her rage, gets her tail grabbed. She instantly stops, paralyzed from the pain and goes
    "WHAT-? WHY CAN'T I-"
    Deatheye grins and sees his opportunity to fire a perfect shot straight at her forehead, silve eyes flashing, it hits her- and she just growls, her forehead only singed.
    "GRRRRRGH!!"
    Deatheye frowns. That normally kills people when he does that. How resistant are these people? Instead he decides to kick Pinappla into a cliff along with Katnep to get them out of the way.
    "Don't mattah! I nevah lost before! I ain't gonna lose now! I can't lose! I always succeed! I alwayz hit me target! I alwayz krump me foes! And' no one is going to make me fail today! NO ONE! This is jus' a setback it is! A minah bump in da road! No onez gonna change dat- not sum monkey failure over dere, not sum bug man wit pink firez, no wun! Orkz the biggest and strongest, I da strongest ork, derefore I da biggest and stronges of' da biggest and strongest. Mebbe, I just have ta put sum more powah intah me shotz...."
    He starts focusing divine orky power into himself.....and guns begin to grow out of his arms. just becoming monstrous mashups of guns and flesh. Then he begins firing upon Oxyribo one arm and Stabbit with another.
    "Stabbit is confused." Old Mastah Stabbit says as he dodges. "Dis soundz like you convince self more dan anyone elze. You already lost, Deatheye. You jus' denying it, 'cause you ain't never lost derefore don't know wat yer doin' when ye finally are."
    'SHUDDUP GROT! AZ LONG AS ME FIGHT, I CANNOT LOSE! ARM CANNON DAKKA!"
    His beams bloom out from his arm cannons like fountains.

Pinappla arises from the rubble to look at Katnep
    "WHY YOU DO THAT?"
    She rages and cries.
    "I WAS GOING TO BEAT HIM UP! I WAS GOING TO PROVE....I STRONG WARRIOR ...ONE THAT CAN PROTECT YOU...PROTECT SENSEI JADE....AND IF I CAN'T DO THAT....WHAT AM I? HOW CAN I BE A WARRIOR, A SAIYAN IF I CAN'T WIN!? SAIYANS ALWAYS SAY, WARRIORS FIGHT, WARRIORS STRONG, WARRIORS WIN, WARRIORS NEVER BACK DOWN! BUT I ALWAYS LOSE, ALWAYS WEAK...HOW CAN I LOOK YOU OR SENSEI IN EYE IF I'M WEAK!? IF I FAILURE AT BEING SAIYAN!? YOU STRONGER THAN ME, EVEN IF NOT FULL SAIYAN....HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO BE STRONG!? HOW AM I....SUPPOSED TO...BE PROTECTOR!? BE ANYONE? ANYTHING!?"
    She breaks things around her as she rants but doesn't attack Katnep, raging and demanding answers to the sky. The sad truth is that Pinappla has always seen herself a failure in saiyan culture. She feels as she never lived up to its ideals. and to such war bound beings, being strong was there way of life- and thus their only purpose. Thus does a failure see themselves as having no reason to be alive, for they think if a warrior can't be strong, then they might as well get killed by a stronger warrior, or die trying to prove that they can be strong. Perhaps such a warrior culture works for Katnep- enough to fight for it against Vodkana- but who said it ever worked for Pinappla?
    I'm also on discord as "raziere".

4. - Top - End - #514
    Colossus in the Playground

Oxy's arm is injured but quickly heals. He backs off to dodge the beams.

"Deatheye...I've never lost either. There's no such thing as an unstoppable force nor an immovable object. Eventually, something breaks. Will it be me... Or you? Spoiler alert: The serious answer to your question, 'what is a God to a non beliver' is 'stil a God'"

Another pair of arms emerges from behind Oxy's shoulders--a recreation of Tien's Four Witches technique, adapted from the DNA of Solitus and Iris.

Then he forms one of Frieza's Death Saucers--whirling buzzsaws of purple ki--in each hand, but he doesn't throw them. Moving into melee range again, Oxy attempts to use the four blades to slice the Ork's gun-arms off. If he can get the Ork away from those axes, he should be able to finish him off with one big punch... If not, well, he'll think of something else.
    I also answer to Bookmark and Shadow Claw.

Read my fanfiction here. Homebrew Material Here Rater Reads the Hobbit and Dracula
    Awesome Avatar by Emperor Ing
    Spoiler: Ode To Meteors, By zimmerwald
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by zimmerwald1915 View Post
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

5. - Top - End - #515
    Ogre in the Playground

Refractor: Question

The Refractor did not know that this pain you speak of is something undesirable. It was bad yes but it was confused why anyone would send it to other things if it felt negative. It questions why people do so then, and why people send such beams at one another despite not wanting this. It seems to be contradictory, it reflects as its harmless prismatic light flickers around it uncertainly.
    Starlight was uncertain how to answer this question. After a moment's thought, she conveyed that it was in fact very confusing, and very complicated. She could only answer for herself. And for her, the answer was self-preservation, and the preservation of others. To avoid suffering such negative feelings herself, or for those close to her. She then invited it to see for itself, to learn through observation.

Viridian Legends

Pinappla not paying attention in her rage, gets her tail grabbed. She instantly stops, paralyzed from the pain and goes

"WHAT-? WHY CAN'T I-"

Deatheye grins and sees his opportunity to fire a perfect shot straight at her forehead, silve eyes flashing, it hits her- and she just growls, her forehead only singed.

"GRRRRRGH!!"

Deatheye frowns. That normally kills people when he does that. How resistant are these people? Instead he decides to kick Pinappla into a cliff along with Katnep to get them out of the way.

Pinappla arises from the rubble to look at Katnep

"WHY YOU DO THAT?"

She rages and cries.

"I WAS GOING TO BEAT HIM UP! I WAS GOING TO PROVE....I STRONG WARRIOR ...ONE THAT CAN PROTECT YOU...PROTECT SENSEI JADE....AND IF I CAN'T DO THAT....WHAT AM I? HOW CAN I BE A WARRIOR, A SAIYAN IF I CAN'T WIN!? SAIYANS ALWAYS SAY, WARRIORS FIGHT, WARRIORS STRONG, WARRIORS WIN, WARRIORS NEVER BACK DOWN! BUT I ALWAYS LOSE, ALWAYS WEAK...HOW CAN I LOOK YOU OR SENSEI IN EYE IF I'M WEAK!? IF I FAILURE AT BEING SAIYAN!? YOU STRONGER THAN ME, EVEN IF NOT FULL SAIYAN....HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO BE STRONG!? HOW AM I....SUPPOSED TO...BE PROTECTOR!? BE ANYONE? ANYTHING!?"

She breaks things around her as she rants but doesn't attack Katnep, raging and demanding answers to the sky. The sad truth is that Pinappla has always seen herself a failure in saiyan culture. She feels as she never lived up to its ideals. and to such war bound beings, being strong was there way of life- and thus their only purpose. Thus does a failure see themselves as having no reason to be alive, for they think if a warrior can't be strong, then they might as well get killed by a stronger warrior, or die trying to prove that they can be strong. Perhaps such a warrior culture works for Katnep- enough to fight for it against Vodkana- but who said it ever worked for Pinappla?
    Katnep glared sternly at Pinappla. "One must be weak to become strong," she said. "That is the meaning of the zenkai boost, this unique quirk we are gifted with as a race. The strong beat the weak, and then the weak become strong as a result." She grit her teeth -- she was not good at the sappy stuff that was to come next. "That's what I've always admired about you. You are weak, but every time you fail, you get up again, stronger than ever. You fail, and fail, and fail again, then you fail a thousand times more, but each time you get back up and beat whatever foe beat you in the first place. I ... am sorry. Zaton almost killed you, but then I killed Zaton. I cheated you out of the chance to complete this cycle, and then I cheated you of the chance to fail again by attacking Deatheye, and for that I am sorry."
    Psychology has nothing to say on the courtship of dragons, but science will surely catch up in time.
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show

6. - Top - End - #516
    Titan in the Playground

"Oh. At least this one's angst make a little bit of sense. Nya." Vodkana changed to her normal form, and flew to block one of Pinnapla's enraged punches, and catch her wrist, with the claws of the another enhanced with a Ki Paw.
    "Listen, kid. Your rage is cute. But let me show a true guilt. Nya."
    Vodkana's aura changed to blue.
    Though, she hasn"t used the Nighmare to insert spooky imaginery visions.
    She actually used it as autobiography.

The first scene, would be something she relate to- the first meeting with "23". The first time she felt pain.

Only through magic of Nightmare she could express the context- how much of Marie Sue, she felt, and how her whole vision broken.

It didn't redeemed her at once with magic- Pinnapla will even know how secretly Vodkana planned to steal 22 from 23.
    Just planned!
    She probably couldn't imagine mode ego centric personality, without the nightmare effect.
    But the more Vodkana was learning from her friends, the more hollow her narcissism became.
    After all, her mother has abanfoned her to Spoon's hands bbecause she was a disgusting little monster.

Her awakening urges of desytuction, her mental break down on planet Plant ...
    And then her doomed love for Hailing. She didn't believed they could won, so she has sacrficed herself- and even that just disturbed instead of helping.
    Vodkana at this point wanted to be in Hell.
    The guilt neve completlyr dissapeared, she just learned to live with it.
    She had responsbilities.

She has found meaning, in using her power for the Greater Good.

- - - Updated - - -

Dishanna just giggled in her buddah way.
    Who know. Maybe in million years...

With an amuse, she tried made meat balls of love for cooking, trying to feed it as well.

------
    My previouse Avater

7. - Top - End - #517

Apfel

He nods to the Unkillables. I see. Well we shall meet again. Tell nobody of our encounter, and in the future, pretend as though we have never met. With that, he flew off.

Freis

A golden Arcosian wrapped in an icy blue aura flies down to meet Katnep and Pinappla. His chilling effect suppressed only to his immediate aura. If he were attacked, it wouldn't deflect or negate the force, but it would blunt it. Your concern is understandable, dear Pinappla, to fall short of your species' ideal is a burden I wish not anyone to bear, yet there is another option, mmnyes. Worry not the concerns of being a good "Saiyan," mmnyes. Freis answered. Become who you want to be. Be Pinappla.
    Dark Souls Remake in a Nutshell
    Don't mess with a Primarch

Sometimes I make avatars too. Shoot me a PM if interested.

8. - Top - End - #518
    Titan in the Playground

Refractor: Observe
    The Refractor finds the answer she gave fascinating and is curious to know more.

You still haven't answered what a "sorry" is though. Is it supposed to learn that through observation as well?

Also why are some pictures you keep sending these strange flat two-dimensional things made of lines and curves? they seem unconnected to the rest of everything, yet they seem to have a pattern and you attach meaning to them.

Pinappla
    She thinks on the words around her. Freis telling her that she didn't have to be saiyan, Vodkana sharing her own failures and most of all Katnep telling her that she always always got back up. But Pinappla wonders, if she always got back up, what was keeping her down now? What foe was beating her up? Deatheye was fighting Oxyribo. While Jade in the distance was defending herself from two other bug-men in a whirring rainbow dance of blades. Pinappla then realized- the only foes that were beating her down.... was her own emotions. That her greatest foe was her own rage and despair, unchecked. With a surge of willpower she grabs onto them. She could not dispel them, they were too strong, too titanic. They were herself, and you cannot cut off apart of yourself no more than a tree could cut off its own branches. But she could direct them for now. Direct them to better ends.
    ".....I.....FAILED ONCE AGAIN....BUT....YOUR RIGHT. I CAN.....GET BACK UP. I CAN....MAKE THIS RIGHT......I CAN BE ME RATHER THAN SAIYAN....AND MAYBE THE GUILT WILL HAUNT ME....BUT....THERE ARE TWO BUG MEN ATTACKING JADE RIGHT NOW.....I NEED TO PROTECT MY SENSEI.....RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!"
    She charges forward and bull rushes Black Scorpion as he attacks Jade from behind, knocking him away and proceeding to savagely beat him down, brutally beating him as much as she can while Black Scorpion was on the defensive. You can tell that there was a subtle change- while the rage was still there, it was more focused. As if Pinappla was riding it like a horse instead of being controlled by it. It as far from total control- but it was a step in the right direction.

Deatheye
    He sees this coming and tries to get out of the way, while his arms remain intact- there is a LOT of arm to cut off, he is a big ork, remember her picked up Oxyribo with ONE HAND and THREW HIM- lot of the guns get sheared off and there is clear cut wounds on them from where her cuts through the flesh, bleeding crimson from his wounds. He looks at this, seeing how the blades cut through his flesh and gets angry.
    "No! NO! I CAN'T BE BLEEDING! I CAN'T BE LOSING! I JUST CAN'T! I JUS'.....I JUZ....NEED MOAR DAKKA! YES DATZ DA TIKKET! MOAR DAKKA! I CLEARLY HAVEN'T BEEN UZIN' ENUFF OF IT! MOAR DAKKA!"
    More guns start growing out of his arms. Then the legs.
    "MOAR DAKKA!"
    Then the the guns starting growing out his chest, big massive cannons seemingly ripping out of ork muscle.
    "MOAR DAKKA! MOAR DAKKA! MOAR DAKKA!"
    The guns turn into cannons and gatling guns, guns start coming out of his FACE, his TONGUE turns into a gun, within a bigger cannon that used to be his mouth.
    "MOAR DAKKA! MOAR! MOAR! MOAAAAAAAAAAAR DAKKAAAA!! MOOOA4444444444444R D4KK4! MOOOOOOOOOOOOO44R4R4R44R4R4R4 D44K4K4K44444KKK4K44444444 MO4R D4KK44!!!!"
    His voice becomes mechanical and glitchy. A vast array of cannons come out of his BACKSIDE and by the time the transformation completes he is a terrifying biological-mechanical amalgamation that looks like a gun porcupine, while silver eyes open up all over his body where the guns aren't to aim everywhere, becoming some horrifying abomination of ork and cannons, the only thing left being his hands holding the axes.
    "1NF1N1T3 D4KK4 5T0RM!!!!"
    He fills the entire area for miles with green blasts and beams covering every inch of landscape and fires a big huge one from his mouth at Oxyribo, bigger than all the rest attempting to wipe him out once and for all, utterly desperate to try and kill him now that he has become this....abomination.

9. - Top - End - #519
    Titan in the Playground

Vodkana

Vodkana sighed. "I should fund, intense combat research. Nya. I am sure it will be a hit among Ki Users. Nya." Can't let go of opurtinitty for more money.

Do you know how much it cost to maintain an artifical pleasire planet, Nya?!
    Well time to do, what she is destined to do best:
    To end things.

She flew to the combat against the Unkillables.
    (From what she heard, Oxy was more in the spirit of Shunen honor- Jade and Beryl was about to get nya done, as morale as possible)

She gathered destructivr energy and flew by Jade"s side.
    "Can I destroy them pleeeease? They are sort of complete evil. Right? And I have already destroyed my own clone, so I am not hypocrtite or anything. Nya."
    Despite ten years, stating herself in galactic stance of power, she will always need at least... some aproval.
    If anything, Pinnapla reminded her that. She knew it annoyed Jade... and sometimes herself.
    But she couldn't help to view Jade as materialized morality.

[Shining City]

Fenrir, Puffy and Fuzzy and defended the city as much as they could.
    Fenrir how ever had a good time.

Dishanna calmed down, after playing a psychological "dress up" with the Orkz, and went back to a coffee resturant, starting to cook in the mortal way..
    It wasn't how it was supposed to be. Vodkana was supposed to save her, after she aided the resistance at Heaven.
    Was her sense of fate's smell was wrong?
    Her hands shaken. She putted salt instead of sugar in the coffee.
    Her eternal inner peace was about to end.
    Dishanna was sure, that she has cleansed herself from the guilt. But if that the case, why didn't she bothered to meet her daughter all those years?
    Wouldn't her inner peace survive mere meerting with a hurt daughter?

What excuses she had? In the end... there were values she cherished more then her daughter. This was the truth. And then, she felt so guilty.
    She wasn't afraid of pain, loss or even shame. For her, Beerus would always he a hot headed cute tsun.

But Vodkana? She might make her feel.. bad.
    Dishanna spinned the coffee.
    It was her karma to meet Vodkana soon... but she can choose, under what conditions it will happen.

------
    My previouse Avater

10. - Top - End - #520

It's too much.

Oxy can dodge, but only if there's somewhere to dodge to. Even if Oxy evaded the major blast, he'd still get hit by countless more.

His Body is torn to shred and blasted to atoms by the storm of "Dakka" until only a small chunk of biomass remains.

But here, even now, the failed experiment who became a God refused to fail. He had gotten this far on stubbornness and the endurance to back it up. And he did not lose. Ever. The stubbornness that brought him to the past, that led to him far surpassing his projected growth, that led to his entering his (true) perfect form, that led to his apotheosis... It combined with his divine energy and allowed himself to force a regeneration, his body and flamming aura breaking through the storm of attacks as his power increases from his first Zenkai as a God.

...It's odd. The last time he completely regenerated his being his power doubled. Here, it's only increased by one fifth. It did, however, reach deep into his cells and unlock an ability that laid dormant within them... The power of the namekians... Giant Size!

A sixty-foot man in golden insectoid armor and cloaked in a godly aura of purple flame breaks through the barrage and reaches down to take Deatheye in one hand and bring him up to his eyes.

"Deatheye!" He says, his voice deeper and louder, echoing across the battlefield. "You have slain countless innocents and threatened my planet. For this, I condemn you to death!"

(Finish him off next post?)

Read my fanfiction here. Homebrew Material Here Rater Reads the Hobbit and Dracula
    Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

11. - Top - End - #521

Freis

This was interesting. If the rumors were true, he could see why Hailing was so spooked by the legend of the Super Saiyan. Though he wasn't in immediate danger, he did know this could become a problem, very, VERY soon, even with progress made. Focus, mmnyes. Why do you need to protect your sensei? He asked.

12. - Top - End - #522
    Titan in the Playground

(Sure why not)

Deatheye:
    As Deatheye first sees nothing, he assumes Oxyribo is dead while he pants.
    "....haaaah....haa4aah.....finally...he'z d3ad....d4t bloody ro4ch b4stard is d3ad...now.....ta kill everywun 3lze.......well.....mebb3 aft4h a little r3st....r3c0ver me str3ngth den-
    Suddenly:
    "CHOPPA SCAR!"
    Suddenly an invisible blade of kiai shockwave comes out of nowhere and cuts both of his hands off and Mekrashin flies out of nowhere, covered in purple paint. catching the two axes, in a swift sneak attack.
    "M3KR4SH1N Y3 C0W4RDLY GR0T! Y3 H1D TH1S 3NT1R3 B4TTL3!"
    Mekrashin replies with an orky smile.
    "Well o' course I didz! I painted meself purple, everywun knows ye can't see an ork when he's purple. Its the sneakiest color! and I did foight, ye just didn't see it. Datz da point. See, I could never beat yeh with yer Super-Aimin'- I'd die in one hit. Me entire strategy wuz ta wait in da shadez, sneakin' round outta yer sight doin otha tings until ye was all good and beat up- den I swoop in and take da Axes fer meself outta nowhere! Gotta hit ye when ye weren't looking, just like Mork would do! Jus' az keikaku see?"
    Deatheye yells back.
    "N0! D4TZ G0RK Y3 FL4SHY FR33BOOTIN' G1T! GET 1T STR41GHT!!"
    Mekrashin shrugs.
    "Whichevah. By da way: look behind ya."
    Deatheye sees the shadow of Oxyribo and turns around slowly to look at Oxyribo as he makes his announcement. Mekrashin meanwhile flies away with the Axes.

Deatheye in his all his bio-mechanical gun-porcupine, multi-eyed horror twitches at the fact that Oxyribo still isn't dead. And his orky mind, his identity so wrapped up in winning, so pounded into that he was a biggest and bestest by his culture for so long, now seeing Oxyribo basically imitate a Prime-Ork while proclaiming himself god and threatening to destroy him.....well he snaps, and resorts to the last and most basic primal instinct of all orks:
    "WAAAAAAA4AAAAA4A4A4A4A4AA4A4A4A44AA4A4A444AAAAAAA AGGH!!!!!!"
    He charges at Oxyribo, firing off any shots he can in a seemingly suicidal charge, determined to go out charging rather than run away.

Pinappla: Fight Black Scorpion
    Pinappla and Black Scorpion clashes against one another, their muscular bulks both pumping out punches to clang against one another, hitting each other and only taking the hits and enduring them like pros. Pinappla needed to win this, to protect her teacher, to perhaps get her anger out. She finally felt like she was fighting for the right reasons. She was fighting to protect someone she cared for, someone she looked up to. That was a start for now.

Black Scorpion clearly had other things on his mind:
    "Aw man, he gets a giant form? I am so jealous. Like I'm jealous of everyone who has hands. Darn it, why does every but me get hands!? You take it for granted, but hands are so important! You do practically everything with them! Do you KNOW how much work I had to do to get around only having scorpion pincers!? I wonder if I can figure out the technique to become that big as well...."
    Pinappla's eyes narrowed. He was fighting her while distracted by that and seems unconcerned about it. Of course he is, he has that infinite energy whatever that keeps him going. Probably thinking that he can just outlast her. Well. She may not be the ideal warrior, but she could still do things as if she was a saiyan warrior. And a saiyan warrior, punishes their opponent for making such a mistake.
    So she punched him in the head from the side that wasn't looking at Oxy to daze him while making himc rash into some rocks, then quickly gathered a big green ball of energy, putting all the power she could into it.
    "ERASER CANNON!"
    She slams the ball of energy into him, a big explosion of light radiating out from the impact. Black Scorpion's mass is torn apart much like Oxyribo's- and for a moment, he seems dead. Then he regenerates as well, his power increasing as his body rebuilds itself in a singular instant burst of will. He walks forward.
    "Ok. OUCH. That REALLY hurt! I still have pains all over my body. But I'll give you props: that would've killed anyone else! Too bad I have regeneration. Consider that a win for you! But now I have to stop being lazy and start using my actual fighting style."
    "WHAT!?"
    "Yeah, when you can outpower or outlast anyone, there isn't much incentive to use any more complex tactics, see? I don't like it, but its the truth. So, when someone comes along is capable of actually killing me- because lets face it, that was only a small chunk of meats difference there- I'm happy, because it means I can finally start fighting SMART. With all the little tricks I've worked out. Most of the time I keep to the design as intended brute force thing I've been designed to do, but now....I can start fighting for REAL."
    Pinappla heard enough and charges forward but Black Scorpion moves his claw strangely and she suddenly slips and falls with him suddenly speeding forward and punching her mid-fall so that she crashes into a cliff. She picks herself out and goes
    "GRRRH!?"
    Black Scoprion shrugs. He ain't telling his secrets. Pinappla frowns and shouts
    "ERASER CANN-"
    BOOM! The attack blows up in her hand as Black Scorpion does another weird gesture with his claw.
    She gets up, her hand hurting like hell. She growls at him, he was somehow interrupting her moves.
    Black Scorpion only smiles as much as a bug-like beak can and takes a defensive stance, ready to punish her whatever move she makes. His actual style was all about punishing foes for being offensive or doing stupid moves like charging up an attack, and a raging berserker was practically the best match up for him.

Red Mantis: Ring Ring
    After some swordplay, Jade and Red Mantis's blades clash in a bladelock, as Red Mantis glances at Vodkana.
    "Wait I thought your plan was to free us, whats this talk of destroying us? Should I trust you people?"
    Jade quickly speaks up.
    "Vodkana is our equivalent of someone who plays on a touch phone while everyone else is having an important meeting, don't worry about it. There is no plans to destroy you. Vodkana was just a little inattentive or wasn't there when we decided this, Its no big deal, your safe."
    she says, trying to play this down as much as possible. Red Mantis raises an eyebrow.
    "....Well it does match her personality, so its not surprising. Celebrities are always a little eccentric."
    They leap from each other and Beryl flies in, in her Chara Cosplay, ready to fight. Meanwhile Masala flies in to help with Black Scorpion
    "I don't recall this being a duel." Beryl comments
    "And I'm all the tricks you need against a tricky foe!"
    Masala says with a ready stance and a smile.
    "Oho! A challenge....but then again with four of you now coming in to fight, we'll unfortunately have to even the odds and you know what that means. Sigh....time to reprod-"
    Ring Ring.
    He stops, and everyone looks at Red Mantis. His head was ringing. Ring ring. He looks a little sheepish.
    "Oh. Sorry. The Boss is calling. Stop this for a sec...."
    He walks a few feet back and presses a hand against his ear, to have this conversation:
    "Yello?"
    "Why. Are You Two. THERE!?" CEO Deglargo forces out.
    "What do you mean "why are we here?" we've been ordered to kill The Earth First Coalition and the two Referas for some reason."
    "WHAT!? I didn't order that!" he explodes angrily.
    "Wait, you didn't? But Kalzin ordered us to do it..."
    "Kalzin? That double-crosser! Where is he!?"
    Deglargo asks someone else, clearly not in a good mood.
    "What do you mean he's gone!? He took WHAT!?"
    There is a third voice in the background of the other end.
    "Goddammit all. That brat doesn't know what he is doing, messing with forces he shouldn't...Red Mantis. You and Black Scorpion are to stop your attack and return immediately. Your not profitable if your destroyed."
    The call closes. Red Mantis turns around.
    "Ok. Good news everyone! Black Scorpion and I have just been ordered to stop attacking you! For reasons I can't say. What I can say it has nothing to do with any of you. Just be thankful. Come Black Scorpion, we have to go back now."
    Black Scorpion lets his stance drop, disappointed
    "Aaaw, and just when it was starting to get interesting to."
    "Bye. Hope that Orange Wasps kid doesn't get involved. Our Bro-Sis has enough issues as it is."
    They then both instant transmission away.
    Last edited by Lord Raziere; 2018-07-19 at 12:10 AM.

13. - Top - End - #523
    Titan in the Playground

Vodakana wbined a bit. "Hey! I wad busy murdering everything I want to be, but never dare to be, because it would be evil! Nya! And also caught a pokepony! Nya! I know I am the greatest, but even I can be distracted by little things like that! Nya!"

She newed. "Fine. No destroyingsings. Nya. But explai me later why."

Vodkana looked at Red Mantis. "I guess it's time to catch another pokemon!!! Nya!!!" She flew after him, simply trying to tackle him, so she could seal him seal him where? This ither quesrion. She will waste her jewelry only on cute pokemons like Starlight's clone.

____

Disanna sighed. To meet Vodkana like this? No.
    She somehow... still kept her Enlighted Pure Stormart Nyagato powers.
    But for how long? She was starting to realize, she had deep feelings which anchored her down.
    She was sure, she has finally was released of them, when she... released Vodkana into the selfish paws of Spoon.
    Was she lieing herself all along? Or was it, because in hindsight it was a mistake?

All those did not mattered now. She now made a choice again. And if her eternal enlightment will be lost- so be it.

She cutted a portal into The Other World. Went through it, and closed it behind her. She returned to Katchinkraz. To see if there were still somone.. who could help her.

------
    My previouse Avater

14. - Top - End - #524

Oxy takes the Ork Boss in hand.

"Cast in my name, Ye not guilty!"

And then Oxy steps back and winds up, as though about to throw a fastball...

...Then Instant Transmits to space so that he has a clear shot to throw Deatheye directly into the Earth's Sun.

Which he does.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

15. - Top - End - #525
    Titan in the Playground

The Death Of.....Deatheye
    As he goes hurtling towards the sun, his whispered last words as the world becomes an endless inferno of plasma around him is:
    "But.....Orkz is made fer fightin' and winnin'....I was....supposed.....ta....win..."
    Then he disintegrates to atoms among the endless burning star of Sol.

Epilogue: Oxyribo and Shanakan
    After the battle has died down, Shanakan comes to Oxyribo carrying the Dragon Balls and puts them before him.
    "I believe these are needed. Worry not- remember, there is no chance of Kurumo interfering."

Epilogue: Jade and Pinappla
    Beryl and Jade turn to Pinappla and soon convince her to sit seiza and meditate. Meditation being inherently calming, she soon transforms back to normal, her form shrinking back to her normal 5-foot self.

Hours later after some meditation, Jade and Pinappla look out over a cliff.
    "So....that all happened."
    "Yup."
    "I just been so wrapped in how the saiyan warrior ideal demanded things of me...yet I could never fulfill them. And it nearly destroyed me. Nearly made me drove me mad..."
    Jade takes a deep breath then exhales, beginning to explain.
    "Pinappla, that is just your culture. You could not help it. You see, depending on how old you are, culture can be two different things. When your younger, culture is something your born with like hair color or whether your ambidextrous. You can't choose it, its just the hand you've been dealt and got to work with it. It raises you and thus it teaches you what it wants. However as you get older, you realize culture is like wine or skull-smash."
    Pinappla blinks at this comparison.
    "What. how?"
    Jade quirks her mouth in a smile.
    "Simple. Take it in moderation with others and you'll make friends. Take too much at once, you'll get drunk with it. Binge too much too consistently and you become culture-holic and begin to start spouting crazy things angrily that have nothing to do with reality. Abstaining from it entirely is probably healthier but you won't be popular at parties because of it. Each place and time has its own way they brew it that they've aged for hundreds of years, and everyone thinks everyone elses brew tastes horrible.

Its up to you to you to figure out how much you want to do with your culture or other cultures. To take what parts of it you feel comfortable with. Taking too much just because you can or not questioning it enough....it can be dangerous. And of course some times, what a culture wants, isn't always what a culture needs. Culture is nothing but another story we tell ourselves, a shared one.....and those stories aren't always accurate. Often times, they aren't at all. They're kind of not all that great."

"what about your culture?"
    "what about it? Its just as bad as all the rest, in my opinion. Its not as if I drink culture or wine. Or at least not much of the former. Do you count anime as culture?"
    Pinappla only chuckles a little at this.
    "...Wait, What about religion?"
    Jade winces a little at that.
    "Ooh. Thats the hard stuff, padawan. Wouldn't recommend that to people who can't handle their culture. I don't touch it myself."

Epilogue: Deatheye and Solitus
    In the afterlife, Deatheye leads all his orks that died with him.
    "Alright, listen up: Earth wuz only a setback. Just a bump in da road! We'll start again. But dis time, we'll take ovah Heaven, find Gork an' Mork, and free 'em from whereveh dey put 'em so dat we may fight in deir WAAAAAGH forever! An den Gork and Mork will beat up Oxyribo fer me and everytin' will be fine!"
    Solitus waits at Yenma's office, standing outside with a Solitus Legion scout who let him know about the massive ork army heading towards it.
    "Behold, green ones. It is I, Solitus. Son of the Sun. King of All Kings. Sun-Preme Kai of Heaven And the Universe. God of All Gods. Sultan of All Stars. Bow Before Your New Ruler of All Things. Let my Light Shine Upon You All and Uplift You From The Slavering Beasts You Are. For I Am Perfect, And You Will Be To."
    Deatheye twitches at the memory of someone else proclaiming themselves god and doing things with suns, instantly gets angry and shouts.
    "OH REALLY!? Well, ye ain't Gork, and ye certainly ain't Mork! Yer no God o' mine! AND WHAT IS GOD TO A NONBELIEV-
    "Glare of the Sun God."
    Deatheye can't even finish his shout as he is blasted by Solitus's eye beams into nothing, his soul disintegrated. Solitus looks at where he once was, still smiling.
    "To Answer your Question: Death. Death Is What I Am To Nonbelievers. As for the rest of you..."
    He turns to the other orks.
    "I have only one command: Believe."
    With a surge of will, golden S marks appeared on all the orks foreheads as they become apart of his Solitus Legion.

Epilogue: Warlord Mekrashin Darok
    On the Attack Moon, Mekrashing holds up the Twin axes while shouting
    "Alright, Grots and orkz, I da new Warlord now, cause I'm da biggest and strongest. Anywun feel like contestin' dat?"
    The remaining orkz look at each other and say
    "No!"
    "Gud. Now I sayz we stop attackin' dis here planet. Earth is clearly bigger and stronger on da inside. Dey may not lookit, but if dis Oxyribo chap is any indication, den everywun can get real big like a mythical Prime-Ork, and datz really strong see? Yeh want to krump wit dat?"
    Mekrashin does actually know better, he just also knows better than to tell the truth ot other orkz.
    "NO!"
    "GUD! Now ta start figurin' out how to use ye to get stuff fer me invenshunz..."
    Suddenly King Vegeta calls him up.
    "Hey. Is this the new Warlord of the Orkz?"
    "Aye, its me, Warlord Mekrashin."
    "Fighting against your people was the most fun me and my Saiyans had in years! I think we should meet for some negotiations."
    "Dat soundz like a great idea!"

Epilogue: Hell Entente, Katchinatraz.
    Dishana steps through to see....that the Hell Entente has defeated the ponies attacking them and turns to her, Elder Kai and Baba still hostages.
    "Fantassssstic." Lagerin hisses.
    "Another hostage to use. It'll be a shield against that fledgling Goddess of Destruction at least. Someone contact Kurumo. We have a deal to make with him."

Epilogue: Executive Kalzin
    Kalzin smiles. He had stolen the time machine they recovered from the blueprints. His future self had warned him that the Rebel Alliance was coming soon to free the Unkillables. So he escaped before they would ever get there. It was only the smart thing to do. He will simply return at a place in the time stream to resurrect and rebuild the company when the Rebel Alliance inevitably moves on to something else. He liked the ring of CEO Kalzin. Best of all, he got all the data and information he needed and then some on his way out.
    "Your time is over old man." he whispers "I'm just jumping from the ship before the iceberg hits."

Epilogue: Shin and Kurumo
    They both sip tea as they look upon Solitus marching the ork Legion to defensive positions.
    "Okay...I look at this and ask....Kurumo, why did you ever think that making the Saiyans and the Orkz candidates for helping you restore order to the Universe was ever a good idea? they both seem like barbaric uncouth warrior races too obsessed with battle to help with anything."
    Kurumo sips his tea then sets it down.
    "Shin, a Kai must think long term. Really long term. Its not about what they are NOW, its about what they could BECOME. As demonstrated by Universe 6, the Saiyan race is perfectly capable of becoming an honorable race of warriors that can work together and patrol the universe defeating threats to what is good and right. While the Orkz are designed to become more sophisticated and civilized once they reach a certain critical mass under a Prime-Ork, evolving into greater beings capable of much more. An Ork civilization like that wouldn't be pretty or soft, but it would get the job done. Their performance today nowhere near reflects what they could have if their potential is properly harnessed.

Who says this is even a failure? Both races are still there, they are under reasonable leadership. I just have to convince them to see my way of things once the threat of the Rebel Alliance is dealt with, and I can guide them to better themselves. Every man has his price. This is why your a bad ruler Shin. You take one look at a situation and automatically conclude its hopeless, judging the book by the cover and never bothering to read the pages. Struck by the face of things you hesitate- and never stop, stuck in your paralysis."

Shin dips his head in sadness at this truth while Kurumo gets handed a letter by a Solitus trooper. He reads it.
    "...Think on that, I have some urgent business to attend to at the Katchinatraz..."
    He teleports there.

16. - Top - End - #526

Oxy takes the Balls and, with a bit of effort, returns to the form he chooses to call Rose Soleil.

Between this form's 50X multiplier and his first Zenkai in years, Oxy's power in this form is roughly thrice that of his prototype at his strongest. Should account for a Pretty Powerful Shenron when he's done modifying the Balls.

Oxy intends to take his time on that. He wants to make sure he does it right and that nobody else has a means of replacing the moon before he uses the third wish to bring it back.

Honestly, Oxy could probably add more wishes, but that would necessitate weakening the overall power. He'll only do it if someone aproches him and askes him to add more wishes.

Poka, meanwhile, reappears from Limbo and retrieves Diamond before trying to figure out where it is that everybody is regrouping to, if they're even doing that.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

17. - Top - End - #527
    Titan in the Playground

Epilogue: Sir! Martin! Lucifer! The! Magnificent!

t some point, Lucifer was knocked out and lost consiounse.
    When he woke up, the battle was over.
    So many .... green dead things.
    He blinked and has noticed how three men and two women gasped and started to draw something on large camvasses.
    "It's amazingo!"
    "The hero who have defeated them allo!"
    "Such braverio!"
    "Such moustachio!"

Lucifer hurried to pose, while tell them the true story, of how he has saved alone Earth, from the evil broculli legions.

History, will probably remember it as almost a fact- how else, the five greatest artists has drawn almost the same painting- each artist from a main world city; West, East, South, North and Central?

Epilogue: Vodkana's Rave

Vodkana had a lot to think about. Instead, using the mirror shrad, she got partiers, covalizers food, and started to dance in the streets of Shining City.
    Did she felt victoriouse? Not at all. She needed to forget.
    What should she do with Starlight's clone? How can she apologize to Katnep?
    Well, she probably couldn't do anything. Sometimes broken things, just remain broken and you will have to live with it.
    Like...killing herself. What she secretly desired to be, but knew would be wrong.
    The strategy of Spoon to spoil her, until her instincts went numb, now seemed... reasonable in hindsight.

Epilogue(?): Dishanna

Dishanna shaken her head. "No." She said softly.
    'Not THAT easily. Nya." She
    Then bowed to Kuromo. "Supreme Kai." She said softly.
    "I have an offer which will benefit us both. Nya."

------
    My previouse Avater

18. - Top - End - #528
    Bugbear in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

Epilogue

Max had set himself to mosey, and had been keeping track of the fighting going on with his ki scrying. For a moment, when Oxyribo was blasted, he thought he might have to step in with regards to Deatheye. Instead, it turned out that the god-king he had tentative contact with over the years had massive regenerative capability. For a moment, when the rampaging saiyan had her technique interrupted, Max thought he might have to step in. But that, too, resolved itself well enough.

So instead, Max had continued moseying along. He took the time to whip himself up some pants, a duster, and a hat to go with the remains of his armor. After all, while he had no problem fighting in a skin tight jumpsuit that left nothing to the imagination, regular interaction in it would be awkward to say the least.

Max touched down some time after the fighting had resolved itself. He gathered a few samples from the fighting locations, and eventually made his way to rejoin the others, still carrying a ball of glowing energy. The remnants of the spirit bomb he had turned into a healing technique. He touched base with the other members of Team Earth, or the Rebel Alliance, or The Earth Defense Force, or whatever the group was calling itself these days. He made sure anyone who was injured received some healing out of the ball of energy he was carrying, fixed up old wounds, offered to mend scars, regenerated limbs, and so on. With them taken care of, he then started checking in around the cities of Earth to do much the same: provide healing, food, and aid in rebuilding. Of course, he wasn't going to do all of that by himself, in person. That's what robots produced in the Shining City were for.

If magical unicorn princesses didn't fix the moon before he got to it, Max would start work on putting it back together using Science. Science in the form of using his ship to tractor the largest pieces back into place, and recover as much of the mass as plausible, while he sent a split into the center of the cracked orbital body and placed an artificial gravity device in the center. When things were in place, Max would remotely activate the gravity device, pulling the disparate parts of moon back into place with each other. The device would get crushed in the process, but that's okay, because the gravity of the mass involved would be enough to hold it together and start compacting it back into being a single contiguous body. At least, that's how Max would fix it.
    Last edited by Sagetim; 2018-07-20 at 08:27 PM.

19. - Top - End - #529
    Titan in the Playground

Epilogue: Oxyribo, Dragon Balls and Deus
    Shanakan looks up
    "Look, I suspect you might want to hear this.
    Deus cames flying down. He was a male shinjin wearing supreme kai clothes with blown-back spiky hair making it looking as he was eternally racing. He has a fierce gaze and locks eyes with you. His voice is similarly direct and bold.
    "Greetings Upright Citizen whose name I assume is Oxyribo! I am West Supreme Kai Deus or at least the one in training. I noticed that this planets moons was shattered, and I have restored it using my planetary creation techniques and the back up blueprints gathered from your Sun. Tarasai informed me that you can be trusted with the... with the wish orbs. Any issues regarding your immortality is the God of destructions job, not mine. Now if you'll excuse me, me and my siblings are going to plan what to do about the situation of heaven so that we may correct our failure to defend Heaven. That is all."
    He flies away. Shanakan turns to Oxyribo.
    "Also, on making the Dragon Balls more powerful....I have seen the fate of the Balls if they were to be powered up more. At your current level of power, they will no longer be able to contain the amount of power invested into them in such small forms. They will grow to the size of people. Power them up again at Majin Buu levels of power, and they will grow to the size of houses. Power them even further at levels comparable to Beerus or other gods and they will grow to the size of cities. The maximum size they can grow to however is a planet- and only if your the most powerful being in all of existence, bar none.

There is no way to power them further without making them so big. It is simply the hard limitations you have to deal with and the downside of their make. They will also scatter farther and farther away as a result. They get too big, they will no longer merely scatter across the planet. It is for this reason I suspect that the Namekians never bothered to make them more powerful: if they tried, they would've eventually screwed themselves out of the Dragon Balls as they would scatter off planet, without any means for them to go after them.

So keep that in mind if your going to empower them further."

Epilogue: Regrouping in Shining City
    The Refera Family, plus Pinappla decide to regroup in the city, as well as Luxana. King Vegeta and the newly crowned Warlord Mekrashin are also going there to discuss negotiations between the Saiyans and Orks. The Four apprentice Kais are also gathering there to discuss what to do about the situation in Heaven. Pinappla invites Katnep to come along, Beryl contacts Starlight to see where she went off to. Jade contacts Oxyribo to tell him where they're regrouping when he is done restoring the Earth, as well as anyone else not yet contacted.

Epilogue: Deals Made
    SLAP! Lagerin smacked his hand across Dishana's face.
    "Don't Sssspeak out of turn, hostage. He can make a deal with you IF he is curious enough to bargain for you."
    He turns to Kurumo.
    "Quite simply, our demands are for you to give us a permanent way back to life then to teleport us to the living world. We want no part in your grand schemes to rule all of existence."
    "Oh? What is you DO intend once you get back to life then? Be honest, one for each of you."
    "Oh I intend to get out of his world-domination business as quickly as possible. Its never profitable. Its too greedy. One must remember one's limitations and grab only what they can hold. I intend on finding a planet far, far away from Oxyribo, form the rebel Alliance, from ALL of this, ssssettling down, and ruling a nice local corporation or yakuza that extorts money, does some roughing up of debtors, maybe some nice tame smuggling, none of this ambitious nonsense that is just asking for a punch in the face. Not as glorious yes, but it'll be reliable at the very least."
    "I'm with him." says Meta-Tuffle
    "This is getting way over our heads. And who knows how crazy strong the Rebel Alliance has gotten? We simply can't take the chance of them finding us. Know when to fold 'em, and all that."
    Onin states "You know my reasons. I wish to judge the modern Saiyans, to determine whether I should destroy them to save the universe or not. Regardless of whether I have to do it legally as a god of destruction- or immediately. then once I am done, I will return to Hell and accept whatever additional punishment I deserve."
    "Heh those two weak fools- I, Val-Kagra, am out for power. Whatever the form it is. I am just waiting for the right opportunity to present itself."
    Finally there was Tailripper
    "I wish to kill the current roll of gods to gain fame among Makai, as well maybe convince some people to come to Makai's side of course...."
    Kurumo raises an eyebrow at this.
    "The other four are acceptable for my purposes. But you....."
    He glares at Tailripper
    "Why should I make any deal with you? I am one of the gods you wish to kill. Your goals are antithetical to mine. I know Makai, you think that the Makaioshin of Necessity is somehow pulling my strings. Your wrong. She may hold to a utilitarian philosophy, but we are on different sides. I wish to bring the universe to order, not allow some crazy revolution of physics itself that will never work, given the foe you've declared yourselves of. Honestly, Desire is the sanest one of you lot, no wonder he is the ruler."
    "Kurumo, I honestly have no idea what your talking about, what about it wouldn't work?"
    "The part where you think its a good idea to kill Zen-Oh to save all of existence."
    Tailripper looks at Kurumo as if he's crazy.
    "....Yeah, it IS a good idea. Zen-Oh is completely irredeemably evil. He needs to die. We're not waiting around for him to destroy six more Universes. Your the one thats crazy if you think that he isn't inevitably going to destroy us all."
    "Ugh, this is getting us nowhere. What do you have to offer me?"
    "I can give you power to defeat the Rebel Alliance."
    "Bah, I've already arranged a time when we would meet, do you think I can't work out a deal with them to secure my safety from them? To take care of you? They think themselves heroes, as long as I frame my goals the right away and follow through on any promises to not be bad by their standards, I can probably make them fulfill my goals for me. Its not as if most of them will be around long in terms of my lifespan."
    "....I can give you life unending, pleasures you've never experienced before...."
    "No....No...."
    "Stop. Kurumo, what is it that YOU want?"
    "I want a God of Destruction candidate that is better than Solitus. For that, they need to be resurrected. And to be willing to destroy planets within the guidelines of the gods."
    Val-Kagra smiles. She saw her opportunity.
    "I can be that Goddess of destruction. What position is more powerful after all?
    There is no position that gives me greater freedom to sate my ambition. You accept me as Goddess of destruction and I promise I won't disappoint. I'll even do the job right, as long as I get to enjoy it
    in luxury. You can handle all your duties, I won't interfere."

".....Very well, but that doesn't solve why I should deal with Tailripper here."
    "Oh thats easily solved, as your Goddess of Destruction, Kurumo, I am to do what you cannot. So therefore I will deal with Tailripper."
    She turns to the Makai following tuffle
    "Give me all the power you have to offer, and I shall let you live and only accept Kurumo's offer on the condition that he accepts you living as well."
    "Deal."
    Kurumo began "But-"
    "Its not the place of the Gods of Creation to decide who lives and who dies no? it is the place of the Gods of Destruction. I am just getting start on my job early, and deciding he won't."
    Kurumo glares at this. Not liking this one bit. Nevertheless he grounds out:
    "....Deal...."
    Tailripper hands Val-Kagra a Demon Mirror Scroll.
    "Here. This holds many secrets of Makai within. Simply reach out and look within to access its power and knowledge. And Kurumo? don't bother destroying its made of a special Katchin paper."
    Kurumo tells himself that this was all grains of sand against a mountain. All grains of sand. All necessary sacrifices.

Kurumo then turns to the other three.
    "and you?"
    "Don't give us a resurrection method and we won't hand over Baba and the Elder Kai."
    "I do not have one. They do."
    "....And we can't get into their minds. None of us know the psychic arts, interrogation as proven....useless."
    "But I do."
    "Very well, you delve into their minds and extract their methods directly and give them to us, and we'll hand them over alive and well, we'll even throw in Dishana if you want."
    "....But Elder Kai is equal to me, it would be an invasion of privacy-"
    Val-Kagra interrupts him again.
    "Oh come now, we are way past the point of such scruples, Kurumo, and you were already trying to torture him did you not? Extract it from both psychically, or I'll torture them violently until they cough it up. As the next Goddess of destruction, I must be alive to revel in my power, and I'll get it no matter how much pain must be visited upon them to do so."
    ".....Very well. I'll do it."
    Kurumo places hand on both their foreheads and both scream inwardly at the intrusion for a moment, ranting mentally at the Kai who betrayed Heaven. Then it ends and Kurumo take a few deep breathes to steady himself and remember: This is was all just the price he had to pay. He could pay it. Grains of sand against a mountain. The Universe mattered above all. Remember that. It was to be. It will be worth in the long run, you'll see.
    "There are two methods....but I wager your more interested in the permanent one yes? Elder Kai has a technique. Basically it involves one willingly sacrificing their own life to make another live. You give me those two and Dishana-"
    He conjures a scroll
    "and I will give you the scroll to know it in return. Hope that you can convince someone to sacrifice their literal life for you."
    "We have a temporary means of resurrection, so all it will take is us finding someone in the living realm to do so. We just have to figure out how to do it in a week."
    Kurumo holds out the scroll.
    "....Good luck to you then I guess?"
    "Oh, I think I know how to take advantage of it..."
    They hand over the hostage as they take the scroll.
    "I need only the week" Onin says "I don't plan my stay in life to be permanent."
    "Where do you want to be teleported to once your alive?"
    "Planet Scrap. No one will find us among the scum there."
    It mattered not to Kurumo. Onin could be useful as a potential God of destruction candidate if Val-Kagra didn't work out, while Meta-Tuffle and Lagerin....they were too selfish, and thus are inherently small-time. The one to be concerned about was Tailripper. He'd have to direct the Rebel Alliance at them at their negotiations. So he teleports Lagerin, Meta-Tuffle, Onin and Tailripper down to the living realm on Planet Scrap once they've eaten the one-week resurrection biscuits, then teleports back and says to Dishana:
    "Very well. Now that is done, what is the deal you wish to make?"
    Keep in mind the deals he just made with the people that just left and just joined him.

20. - Top - End - #530

Shining City

After the fighting concluded, the Arcosians reported victory. Higher than expected casualties, 100% fatalities on said casualties, but thankfully the numbers were only in the dozens.

What kind of power is that? Freis said in his normal form, staring forward down one of the city's many gleaming streets.

Is that a question for me? Apfel asked, returned to his normal form as well.

You saw it yourself, mmnyes. Even their largest weapon shouldn't hurt a Homeworlder, but the point-defense on the Attack Moon was impossibly accurate. Cameras and video footage showed the action as it took place, for later review, and they captured Warlord Deatheye's accuracy with the point-defense turrets. Each one fired with preternatural accuracy. They not only fired directly to hit a tiny, nimble Homeworlder from miles away, but directly into their eyes. Furthermore, said turrets are notably inaccurate, with almost comical firing arcs, yet the firer consistently aimed their turret in such a way that they knew exactly the firing arc the round would take. These were not only perfect shots, but impossible ones.

Nobody should have died, Apfel. It was quite largest assembly of ships I have ever laid eyes on, mmnyes, but nobody should have died. Freis lamented. But we have 86 mothers who won't get to see their sons, again. Make no mistake, I know we did the right thing, mmnyes, protecting Earth. I know I should see the billions we saved instead of the dozens we lost but...this battle. He sighed. It was not necessary.

Earth sits squarely in Imperial space. We have sensors looking in every direction, everywhere, at all times, and communicate across millions of light-years, instantaneously, mmnyes.
    Freis reasoned. Yet out of the hundreds of billions of star-systems in the North Galaxy, an exceptionally large fleet of alien craft none, in all of intergalactic history, have encountered before, come for Earth. Earth, specifically, mmnyes. Why? This is no coincidence.

I understand. Apfel replied. This whole battle did not need to happen. The Orks were pawns in a larger game.

Freis pauses. It has to do with this "Solitus" idiot, does it not?

Solitus is a figurehead. Exceptionally dangerous, but beneath our notice.

I see. He thinks for a moment. What can i do to help, my Emperor?

For the time being, nothing. Maintain combat readiness, and make use of the Hyperbolic Time Chamber, if you have to. We may have great use for your Cold Energy soon.

There was also something else. An energy, no that wasn't right. A soul. Familiar, yet distantly so, like a long-forgotten melody. Somewhere in this city.

Meanwhile, Traube paced around. Exceptionally nervous, having heard fighting coming from the planet's surface, below, as well as in the city, before it suddenly died down. She was well and truly out of her league, she was aware, but it'd be nice to know what the HFIL was going on, as far as she was concerned.

21. - Top - End - #531

Quote Originally Posted by Emperor Ing View Post
    Shining City

After the fighting concluded, the Arcosians reported victory. Higher than expected casualties, 100% fatalities on said casualties, but thankfully the numbers were only in the dozens.

What kind of power is that? Freis said in his normal form, staring forward down one of the city's many gleaming streets.

Is that a question for me? Apfel asked, returned to his normal form as well.

You saw it yourself, mmnyes. Even their largest weapon shouldn't hurt a Homeworlder, but the point-defense on the Attack Moon was impossibly accurate. Cameras and video footage showed the action as it took place, for later review, and they captured Warlord Deatheye's accuracy with the point-defense turrets. Each one fired with preternatural accuracy. They not only fired directly to hit a tiny, nimble Homeworlder from miles away, but directly into their eyes. Furthermore, said turrets are notably inaccurate, with almost comical firing arcs, yet the firer consistently aimed their turret in such a way that they knew exactly the firing arc the round would take. These were not only perfect shots, but impossible ones.

Nobody should have died, Apfel. It was quite largest assembly of ships I have ever laid eyes on, mmnyes, but nobody should have died. Freis lamented. But we have 86 mothers who won't get to see their sons, again. Make no mistake, I know we did the right thing, mmnyes, protecting Earth. I know I should see the billions we saved instead of the dozens we lost but...this battle. He sighed. It was not necessary.

Earth sits squarely in Imperial space. We have sensors looking in every direction, everywhere, at all times, and communicate across millions of light-years, instantaneously, mmnyes.
    Freis reasoned. Yet out of the hundreds of billions of star-systems in the North Galaxy, an exceptionally large fleet of alien craft none, in all of intergalactic history, have encountered before, come for Earth. Earth, specifically, mmnyes. Why? This is no coincidence.

I understand. Apfel replied. This whole battle did not need to happen. The Orks were pawns in a larger game.

Freis pauses. It has to do with this "Solitus" idiot, does it not?

Solitus is a figurehead. Exceptionally dangerous, but beneath our notice.

I see. He thinks for a moment. What can i do to help, my Emperor?

For the time being, nothing. Maintain combat readiness, and make use of the Hyperbolic Time Chamber, if you have to. We may have great use for your Cold Energy soon.

There was also something else. An energy, no that wasn't right. A soul. Familiar, yet distantly so, like a long-forgotten melody. Somewhere in this city.

Meanwhile, Traube paced around. Exceptionally nervous, having heard fighting coming from the planet's surface, below, as well as in the city, before it suddenly died down. She was well and truly out of her league, she was aware, but it'd be nice to know what the HFIL was going on, as far as she was concerned.
    "Oh, don't worry about the casualties," Poka says having arrived carrying a somewhat grumpy looking Diamond. We've got Dragon Balls, they'll all be alive again by the end of the day."

Speaking of Dragon Balls

Oxy nods in aknowledgement of the Shin-Jin's warning, and rather than making the Dragon balls person sized(which would be horribly impractical,) he instead grants them the maximum amount of power that Dragon Balls of the rough size those of Planet Namek are can contain. He tweaks a few things, such as the safty precaution about physical and mental immortality, and then summuned Shenron forth with a new Password.

<Eternal Dragon Shenron!> The God-King calls out in Namekian, <By your name come forth and with the power of your maker grant to me my wishes!>

Across the planet the sky turns darker the the souless gaze pupils of Demon God Dumplin of the Time Patrol as the Dragon Balls glow and a bright beam emerges from them, forming a massive oriental dragon with glowing eyes as red and blood and scales the dark green of the forest.

I Am The Eternal Dragon, Shenron. Speak Your First Wish.

(Wishes will come next post. Is there a dedicated Shenron Plater?)

Back and the Shining City

"There it goes," Poka says, gesturing to the darkened sky.

Diamond, meanwhile, is examining the tech of the shining city. At least as much as he could easily see.
    Last edited by Rater202; 2018-07-21 at 11:15 PM.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

22. - Top - End - #532

Shining City

Freis blinked. I beg your pardon, sir, but is that Majin Buu?!

No, that is Poka. Excuse the similarities, it is a lengthy story.

What are dragon balls?

Artifacts of Namekian sorcery able to grant the wish of those who can successfully gather all seven of them.

...that explains much, mmnyes.

23. - Top - End - #533

Quote Originally Posted by Emperor Ing View Post
    Shining City

Freis blinked. I beg your pardon, sir, but is that Majin Buu?!

No, that is Poka. Excuse the similarities, it is a lengthy story.

What are dragon balls?

Artifacts of Namekian sorcery able to grant the wish of those who can successfully gather all seven of them.

...that explains much, mmnyes.
    "Buu's my several greats grandpa!"

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

24. - Top - End - #534
    Bugbear in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

Shining City

With the fighting over for now, the lockdown in the Shining City, and throughout the Earth Defense Grid stations had released. Citizens were free to go back to whatever they were doing, and in some cases that meant coming up from underground passages that linked various buildings to enjoy the fresh air. For others, it meant working alongside the cleaning robots that were coming out of the woodwork to dispose of bodies. In those cases, the people working alongside the robots were there to obtain what samples they could for later study.

Since one of the supreme kai in training had gotten to fixing the moon first, Max had, instead, parked the Battleship over the Shining City and evacuated people from within it. For now, it was getting packed back up into it's capsule format, as repairs and maintenance would be done later, off screen. By the time he was done with that part, Max was walking the streets to go join where he sensed Apfel and some of the others to be. Then the sky went blacker than the darkest night. He was just in time to hear Poka mentioning the whole...people being alive again thing, and Dragonballs.

Those were something he had not had personal interaction with. Sure, he'd heard about them in passing, in legends, and sometimes in stories from his mentors. But in the end, he had been left with the impression that these were things that wouldn't exist on Earth at this time, and probably wouldn't exist on Namek due to the whole ecological disaster thing. He had been operating under that assumption this entire time.

So when Poka mentioned, off handedly, that not only did they exist, but they were being used. Well, Max reacted by rubbing his forehead and looking to the ground. He let out a sigh, but as the topic shifted to Fries wondering what Poka was. That, that provided Max with an opportunity to push his feeling aside for the moment and focus on something he could do: answering questions. "Majins are a race that originated with Majin Buu. They are not the psychotic, animalistic, and frankly dangerous beings that their progenitor started it's being as. Rather, having been created by the power of love-based magic, they are inherently innocent, if powerful, beings. They have a capacity to learn similar to a regular human, but like a regular human, they need to be taught to make the most out of it and become mature and competent individuals. The first few generations after Buu tended to run into a problem wherein they would be raised almost exclusively by other Majins, and as an end result, it was akin to children teaching children. Over time, however, there were enough of them and they were publicly known and accepted to the point that they started being put through the regular education system. That is when things started to work out better. Instead of Majins reaching maturity and acting like....well, giant children, they absorbed the culture they were being raised in and became competent, functioning members of society. Like this fine example of Majin womanhood here."

Max motioning to Poka, who, if she was following along, might recognize that as a cue to pose before Max continued, "Of course, Majins as a species have certain inherent capabilities, such as being natural ki users and having a natural affinity for the same kinds of magic as their forebearer. Add to that a resilient bouncyness against being harmed, and a regenerative capability that would put a Namekian to shame, and potentially not actually aging beyond maturity and you have found yourself wondering the same questions that Earthlings were posed when they had to try and integrate Majins into the eclectic mixture of species and sub-races that already live here. In the end, they are a people like any other. With their own strengths and weaknesses."

While his explanation wasn't necessarily objectively accurate, it was accurate to the best of Max's knowledge. He had, of course, left out how or why he knew these things.

25. - Top - End - #535
    Ogre in the Playground

Refractor: Observe
    The Refractor finds the answer she gave fascinating and is curious to know more.

You still haven't answered what a "sorry" is though. Is it supposed to learn that through observation as well?

Also why are some pictures you keep sending these strange flat two-dimensional things made of lines and curves? they seem unconnected to the rest of everything, yet they seem to have a pattern and you attach meaning to them.
    Those lines and curves were irrelevant, of course. That was simply how Starlight saw the world sometimes. As for "sorry" ... she would explain that later. For now, she simply invited the Refractor to come with her and learn more about their world.

Quote Originally Posted by Rater202 View Post
    Oxy intends to take his time on that. He wants to make sure he does it right and that nobody else has a means of replacing the moon before he uses the third wish to bring it back.
    Speaking of which, Princess Luna finally arrived on the scene, after having dispatched the last of the orks near South City.

"Greetings, Rebels of the Alliance!" she remarked. "It is good to see that you have managed to eliminate the remainder of these orkish forces. They came through the mirror portal to try and conquer Equestria, but we have seen to their swift destruction. Tell me, now, where are my apprentices, Starlight and Vodkana?"

Princess Luna then glanced up, the remains of the moon still visible in orbit. "Hold, let me fix this first." She levitated into the air, her wings stretched out and her horn glowing, and the pieces of the moon began to slowly bring themselves back together, reforming themselves until the moon was finally back together in its proper orbit. "There, now you shall not have to waste a wish to bring thy moon back. Now, where were we?"
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show

26. - Top - End - #536

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkflight View Post
    Those lines and curves were irrelevant, of course. That was simply how Starlight saw the world sometimes. As for "sorry" ... she would explain that later. For now, she simply invited the Refractor to come with her and learn more about their world.

Speaking of which, Princess Luna finally arrived on the scene, after having dispatched the last of the orks near South City.

"Greetings, Rebels of the Alliance!" she remarked. "It is good to see that you have managed to eliminate the remainder of these orkish forces. They came through the mirror portal to try and conquer Equestria, but we have seen to their swift destruction. Tell me, now, where are my apprentices, Starlight and Vodkana?"

Princess Luna then glanced up, the remains of the moon still visible in orbit. "Hold, let me fix this first." She levitated into the air, her wings stretched out and her horn glowing, and the pieces of the moon began to slowly bring themselves back together, reforming themselves until the moon was finally back together in its proper orbit. "There, now you shall not have to waste a wish to bring thy moon back. Now, where were we?"
    "So.... Now we've got two moons? Sun Kai's gonna be happy... Assuming he's alright."

Diamond speaks up from where he's examining wha ever bit of tech's convinient. "Yeah. It's a good thing that the thery about the Moon's effects on the tide was debunked when Jackie Chun blew the Moon up during the 21st World Martial Arts Tournement."

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

27. - Top - End - #537
    Titan in the Playground

(nope, we just kind of take turns. I could do it if you really want, or you could just do it yourself.)

Deus
    He sees Luna remake the moon and awkwardly shoves the new moon he made out of the Solar system behind his back while no one was looking. It soon becomes the planet of Tyche somewhere in the Oort Cloud.
    "what are you talking about." He says to Diamond "I only see one Moon."

The Refractor: Follow
    It does so, noting various things along the way, seemingly trying to think upon this new information.

You receive a telepathic call from beryl that they're meeting up in Shining City to regroup and plan things.

Shining City: Post-Battle Meet Up
    "Okay, lets get some things sorted out. that all got a little crazy and complicated."
    She says to anyone gathered there.
    "so I say there should be some celebrating. The Battle of Deatheye has ended and we have won! Oxyribo is going to restore the Earth soon, we should take a breather, get things sorted out.
    Masala sighs.
    "Though all I could do was hold Pinappla off until other people came to help...Hm....I think I should do better...."
    She just felt constrained. She remembered the days when she was a child and could just wander around fight bad guys randomly and have fun. What happened to that? She felt good about herself, but it was as if she didn't really do anything. Didn't have a direction. She thinks about it. Standing next to her mother Jade, it was clear: she was in her mother's shadow, to a degree. Jade was known across the galaxy as the Rainbow Saber. and due to her android body, she wasn't going to age any time soon if at all.

Masala needed to find her own way. Poka may be fine being Oxyribo's companion, but she was her own majin! She just didn't know what yet because her thought process keeps getting sidetra- ooh donuts! Om nom nom. Wait what was she thinking about? Oh right. Figuring what to do with self. What could she do to make herself stand out? She can't exactly be a better chef, Vodkana is pretty much the best chef she ever knew and she's practically a sister by now. A crazy ditzy sister you have to patient with now and then, but still. While its so clear to Masala that J-Mom sees herself so much in Pinappla that she's basically making her the prize pupil. Hm, what would Mom and Mom do to figure this out?

Talk endlessly at each other, pointing out the flaws in their logic until they came to a conclusion, like some long meandering conversation out of Homestuck?

So she splits herself into two Masalas and face each other.
    "I think its clear that I didn't do enough during this battle."
    Masala 2 says "I think someone else is to blame."
    Masala 2 glances at the narrator, but doesn't say names. Save it for the Chibi thread!
    "Lets not....cast blame on others. We were in a cosplay that could parody-copy moves and reflect attacks back, and barely used any of its moves!" Malasa 1 says
    "Then if we're not blaming the real culprit, perhaps we should figure out something better?"
    "Ok, but WHAT? Find our own super form cosplay? Thats just copying J-mom!"
    "Maybe it was a mistake to try and bind ourselves to one cosplay, and perhaps instead we should master Improvised Cosplay so that they go up, we go wide?"
    "Oh and just have an endless arsenal of cosplay weapons to use? thats sounds awesome. A step in the right direction. But maybe we need something more? a goal? Something we need to strive for?"
    "Like what? To us, the "don't blow up planets" thing is just a given unlike J-Mom where its a rule a code she follows."
    "Hm.....we keep feeling as if we're kind of alone? Even though we have friends? I thinks its 'cause we're Majin. only Poka understands really and....she seems content with the life she has."
    "But am I?"
    "No. I don't think I'm satisfied with being like Poka. She's nice but....I'm not her. Maybe....maybe I should find a home for Majins in this Universe and make a place for them? Someplace where we can just...BE MAJINS. Without constraint, and populate it with Majins so that I feel as if there is someplace we can belong in a different way than we already belong. I mean, its not as if we're unhappy with the current way things are!"
    "Yeah its just that...you need a space for that y'know?"
    "Yeah. That makes sense. New Goal: Make Majin homeworld! lets go let Apfel know! he would want to know this for sure!"
    They merge back together and run off until they find Traube.
    "Hey Apfel the battle left me thinking and now I'm thinking I want to make a Majin homeworld for personal reasons and so that any future majins and majin reufgees can belong there and.....wait your not Apfel your look too female to be him. Sorry! My names Masala, my moms tell me I can be a bit....scatterbrained at times...."
    As far as the narrator is concerned, Traube had every opportunity to stop being confused and find Apfel when she was teleported here, now we're just going to make her more confused for comic effect.

Back to Jade and Beryl
    "Lets assess: Pinappla is some weird berserker type of super-saiyan that goes real jacked and rages out of control. lets call it Super Saiyan Hulk for now."
    "The Unkillables are programmed slaves like us and we want to free them."
    "Yup. Masala just....had some weird conversation with herself and ran off. Vodkana is off.....dancing?"
    "And your wondering how we get all these elements to work together to face multiple Bio-Androids."
    "Exactly. I won't deny that there is a personal element to going forth to free them though. They are people who understand our pain. In a similar situation. They deserve the chance we got."
    "Yeah, but we'll need Oxyribo's help...and he deserves this as well."
    "Yeah. He does. Apfel has his own plans so we should take care and check with him on that. Probably encourage Vodkana to focus on training for Solitus though? She kind of made the mistake of thinking the Unkillables are the enemy, when they're more like unwilling tools of the enemy. Solitus may be the perfect opportunity for her to come into her own. However we can't push that directly. She has enough issues with us as it is. We get the Kais to ask her for help, and she'll get hooked up with the people she'll be working with, the people that will be most concerned about the things she will be concerned about. If they are not asking for it already."
    "What of Pinappla?"
    "I want to make sure she can control her power. She's gained confidence, but you know how fragile that can be. She needs all the guidance that she can get..."
    Last edited by Lord Raziere; 2018-07-23 at 12:17 AM.

28. - Top - End - #538

Shenron! For my First Wish, restore the Earth, it's environment, the plants and animals, the cities and buildings, and all other aspects of the planet to how they were prior to the Orkish Invasion! Heal this planet of the damage done to it by an invading force!

The Dragon's eyes flash brightly. All around the world damage from the invasion is undone as destroyed structures seem to reppair themselves. Even polutants from Orkish War MAchines are purged from the atmosphere, as are any remaining Ork Spores.

Your Wish Is Granted. What Is Your Second Wish?

"Many people were slain across the planet during the invasion! Many people lost their lives fighting off the invaders or defending others while countless civilians were slain by Orkish invaders. Many others were badly injured. Restore all of those of Earth or who came to defend earth to life and the health they had prior to the invasion!"

Again there is a Flash of the dragon's eyes as across the planet and in space where the Arcoaisnas fought people slowly realize that they are once more among the living.

Your Wish is Granted. Your Final Wish?

Oxyribo had spent a great deal of thought on this... His pursuit of immortality could wait until the situation in Otherworld had been delt with"The Demi-Shin Solitus has been granted a position of power by a Kai who has led a Coup of Otherworld. He has gained th abillity to forcibly overwrite the minds of others with his own will, turning them into extensions of himself. As your current master, I know full well that granting Mental Immortality to multible entities is beyond your power but I know that you can grant my final wish to Insulate the Rebel Alliance and their allies from this effect!"

Once More the Dragon's eyes flash. No obvious effect is shown this time.

Fairthee Well.

The Dragon Glows and Vanishes, The Dragon Balls glow and rise high in the sky before scattering across the world, the sky returning to normal.

With that taken care of, Oxy Instant Transmits to the Shining City.

Shining City

"What was that about Grand--"

Oxy pops in.

"Okay, everybody's alive again and the planet is fixed, we should all be safe from Solitus too, what's the plan now? I've got two days before the meeting that Aphel and I arranged with the Usurper of Heaven."

"Oh, and in case anyone dind't notice, I'm now even more perfect than I was before and officially more powerful than my Prototype ever was so I'm kind of riding high on the combination of that and what was basically a total, if hard won, victory."

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

29. - Top - End - #539
    Ogre in the Playground

The Refractor: Follow

It does so, noting various things along the way, seemingly trying to think upon this new information.
    Starlight led the way back to the Shining City, reminding the Refractor not to hurt anyone with its lasers unless they were actively attacking it.

"The Unkillables are programmed slaves like us and we want to free them."
    At that moment, Starlight landed and made her way in, the pony-Refractor presumably right behind her. "I may have a way to help with that," she said.
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show

30. - Top - End - #540
    Titan in the Playground

[Vodkana[
    When she noticed her friends came back, she abandoned the rave and has joined them.
    "Sooo... that was something. Nya.' in new buisness suite.
    "Umm... about not destroying things. I ,might have a morale conflict here..."

King Fenrir has joined, a bit silent, so far he didn't had anything relevant to add, but he thought he should be there, when the fate of Earth and the whole universe is on stake.

[Dishanna]

Dishanna smiled a bit, and shown the other cheek.
    But she secretly, made a Failure Taco, with terrifingly allure- it will follow Langerin, and he tempted to taste it.. well.. he will taste failure.

She bowed her head to Kurumo. "I'll be honest. My Crown chakra is in danger. I starting again... to feel earthly attachments. Nya.' she paused.
    'I want to be in position, where Vodkana would forgive me. You are smart Kaioshin. Though, you just a puppet of fate- the change HAD to happen, one way or another. But.. this is none of my concern.'
    she paused.
    'I can be quite useful for you, if you are creative enough.'
    she with top speed baked.. a victory pie.
    'I am the Enlighted Pure Stormart Nyagato. Everything that ecist is my kitchen and ingredients. Nya.' She materiliazing strange white energy kitchen tools, showing in the slow motion, how she open portals- she cut the space like butter.
    'I am nyot much of a fight. But I am sure, you can use my abilites for your gain. And I am fine with it- you strive for rebalancing the universe. I just... want my guilt to go away, this is my only price.'

------
    My previouse Avater