New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 33 of 50 FirstFirst ... 8232425262728293031323334353637383940414243 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #961
    Colossus in the Playground

Default Re: [DBitp] Here Comes The Son

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Raziere View Post
    Deglargo Depths:
    He is a little confused as to why he is being spared, but okay.
    "...Very well: I told them what planets we were going to attack next, but they didn't find that useful for some reason and it was years ago so...I doubt its useful now...they were more interested in scientific knowledge which makes sense, as Red Ribbon Science is the best science in the universe! I told them about the infinite energy engines but they said they already knew about those. I told them of how First Citizen Gero freed Earth from the secret conspiracy of saiyans and demon king piccolo who were controlling everything from Capsule Corporation, but their leader faked his death with an illness and now the Alien Goku stalks the stars forever hiding and running from Gero, the coward! After he murdered First Citizen Gero's son and made his own son into a child soldier, the bastard! I bet these filthy Deglargo aliens are also under his control, always controlling things from a corporation he is. Keeping ki out of the hands of the masses, unlike First Citizen Gero whose cybernetics has been given to all of humanity for a brighter future!"
    He seems to become more and more passionate as he belts out the propaganda fed to him his entire life.
    "We will liberate all alien children from the evil cultures of the aliens who'd dare use them for weapons and raise them under glorious Red Ribbon education and values! Human values are always superior to alien genetics, for are saiyan hybrids not proof of humanity's triumph over saiyan savagery!? But they did not find this information useful. I even told them of Bio-Android 1, and they still didn't find it useful at all, claiming they already knew of that. I do not know why! They might've been lying to psychologically torture me or something while take advantage of their knowledge to destroy your glorious Empire. Either that or its like throwing pearls before swine, before we come and rectify their existence! They questioned and questioned and I told them everything about my life...but they didn't find anything useful and then some red-haired man with a hammer somehow knocked me out and I woke up here. they've tried to turn me, to break me, to convert me, to bribe me with money or luxury food, but I never gave in! NEVER!"
    He seems shaken from his experiences of resisting them for so long. He looks at Diamond
    "If...if you don't mind me asking...did some criminal kidnap you and forcefully put in outdated cybernetics to try and rebel against the Empire? Its just that there are strict rules about how children should be treated and any harm to a child is harshly punished even alien ones, and while I aspired to be a soldier to protect my empire my entire life I was only allowed to join the army at age 16, the minimum age of conscription, there are even regulations and health risks to putting in cybernetics too early that we had to learn in the academies to temper our own passion to serve the empire in all things, "Service Through Knowledge" after all. I just want to know because if the Empire is in such a horrible state as to go against one of its most sacred values of proper child care...I...I don't want to think about it...are you alright?"
    Private Ryo seems completely genuine about all this. You can tell that the thought of harming a child is unthinkable to him despite all his other flaws. He doesn't seem to realize that he is in another era.

You hear another set of footsteps coming down the corridor.
    Poka hmms.

"Actually, I'm twenty one. I'm just short, and most of this is my own handiwork."

Diamond unscrews one of his hands and holds out the stump to show the perfect blending of biolog and machinery down to the cellular level before forming his 'taser' for just a brief moment before replacing his hand.

"I'm primarily a researcher and engineer, here to deactivate and reclaim any stolen technology and analylize the technollogy of the enemy for possible value as a secondary objective. I'm not 100% sure if the term cyborg even accuratly describes me anymore, as my cellular structure can't truly be called Bio-Mecahnical or techno-organic but a perfect midway between the two. I am neither man nor machine, I simply am what I am. And it seems like you've been gone far longer than you thought."

Diamond turns to the footsteps and checks with his scouter.

Max and Ant Junior

Oxy just fires a lare non-specfic energy blast from his arm at Grey Ant Junior's mass, doubting that he was needed here at all.
    I also answer to Bookmark and Shadow Claw.

Read my fanfiction here. Homebrew Material Here Rater Reads the Hobbit and Dracula
    Awesome Avatar by Emperor Ing
    Spoiler: Ode To Meteors, By zimmerwald
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by zimmerwald1915 View Post
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

2. - Top - End - #962
    Titan in the Playground

End of the Grey Ant Jr.
    The ki blast destroy the emotionless weapon in the shape of a bug person, wiping them out utterly. Yeah, you guys are done here.

Rilla
    She is momentarily unable to do anything as the grappled with the senses. Ugh. When she recovers, she looks around, where did Apfel go?

Vs. Unkillables:
    Grey Spider attempts to dodge out of the way of Freis's beam, not expecting this combatant. But it hits a hand and begins spreading, having only a split second to react, even near-instantaneous things travel through time, Her left side was already freezing over however, so she quickly put her three right hands together to fire a powerful finger beam right at Beryl's chest before she freezes over completely.

Beryl for her part was growing in power, her determination making her power rise from x50 to x100 as she fights off Black Scorpion, Red Mantis- who like a badass, was simply making a ki sword from his stump to replace his mantis blade- and Orange Wasp at the same time and was too distracted and thus the beam goes right through her chest, taking her by surprise and making her drop to her knees. With her determination, she begins to heal but then Black Scorpion comes and smashes down his claws upon her, pounding them to interrupt her efforts and beat her senseless then picks her up and throws her out into the city she crashes against a sky skyscraper and slides down badly hurt- but a red heart appears over her chest, she is not dead and it will take a while for her Determination to bring her back to full but she is still alive.

Yellow Queen's Princesses creates shields around Red mantis, Black Scorpion, Orange Wasp and Yellow Queen with the fifth creating a shield around the Princesses themselves to try and prevent another Freis beam from freezing someone.

Now there is only Masala, and Pinappla. They needed to step up now. They take battle stances, Pinappla breathing calmly.
    "They're....both down."
    she says trying to swallow her nervousness, they could feel Jade's distress through the telepathic link
    "What do we do?"
    "...well I can either try to figure out how to go Pure form now....or I can go the opposite direction and absorb you to even the power gap?"
    "But then we'd be even more outnumbered."
    "Weeeelll.....Its either that or continue fighting like this...."
    "Wait! Why don't you absorb Grey Spider?"
    Both their eyes widen and they make a break for the frozen Grey Spider, while Red Mantis, Black Scorpion do the same while Orange Wasp throws invisible ki blasts at Freis to try keep him busy.

Vodkana suddenly comes punching at Black Scorpion distracting him, he throws his arms up to block the shields get pierced by the destruction energy and then his claws get destroyed as well, he jumps back and regenerates them both, trying to stay out of range her gloves.

Pinappla meanwhile uses her Chill Aura to slow down Red Mantis while she distracted him, dodging his slowed blade slashes with fluid movements.

Because others are occupied, Masala splits off a liquid piece of her which is launched at the frozen Grey Spider, which envelops the bio-android, then minimizes and jumps back onto Masala. The liquid spreads throughout her as she transforms and morphs. Soon it settles into a new form: Masala now has six arms, her hair tentacles replaced with a smooth helmet with majin holes in it similar to the ones on her arms and two goo-locks framing her face just like Grey Spider. She is a bit taller now, and has a nose now. She takes a second to look at herself, feel out her form.
    "Strange. I feel different. So this is what its like to absorb. I feel more....disciplined. focused. Grey Spider has little emotions, but a lot of discipline and rationality."
    She turns to look at the others, Masala seems far more serious and focused now.
    "I know what is tactically the best option: I must absorb Yellow Queen. With her the biggest threat is taken out and I can wrap this up quickly."
    Pinappla looks at her.
    "...Are you sure Masala? You seem so....different. What if it changes you even more?"
    "I'm sure I can handle it. By the way the name is GREY Masala thank you very much."
    Her power is now at Perfect Cell levels, where previously it was only Android levels.

Control Base One:
    "Heh. I come from General Blizzan's remnants, like all the rest, whereas before I wasn't much special...the infinity energy engine has made me into something great. Normally electricity and magnetism doesn't have much use in battle outside of fiddling with support devices..." He throws his hammer, to bash the ki blast aside then holds his out, the hammer then being magnetized back to a metal circle embedded in his hand, which he grips again.
    "...But here, I can be the one to take down the strongest beings in the galaxy! So weak. It really is unfortunate that you face me. Yet your not giving up....Do I even need to use my Lightning Speed Form? Ah who cares, I can take out the Rainbow Saber at my leisure! What can someone like you do against me? Even if those great bio-androids did turn to your side they'd be in the same position as her!"
    Maybe your not the worst combination of people to come after all- if Oxyribo came, the most powerful fighter would be at risk instead. Thats a bullet dodged at least.
    "But then again, I do love tormenting people weaker than me. Lets see how long you last."
    He fills the hammer with an electric charge and throws it Artic.

As this was happening, Jade struggles to get up, but simply lacks the energy. She needed to get up. She needed to make sure this works. She needed protect people. A red heart weakly sputters in and out of existence as she tries to move to no avail.
    Why? Why can't I get up? I need to get up!
    A voice deep inside her speaks....a primal thing, of base instinct and savage power. Determination: You cannot. You are out of energy.
    I don't care, Artic will get killed! I need to help him!
    Control. Ha! Of course you think that. You are always desiring control over the situation, even when its out of your grasp. This suits us not.
    What're you talking about?
    Do we not remember before the cybernetics? When we ATE and RAN and FOUGHT and RISKED and SCREWED and LIVED!? You have forgotten how to live. Living life is about not being in control of the situation but experiencing it. Its about acting, not figuring out what to do. The machines while powerful, made you forget the wild thing we were.
    Shut up Id/Determination/whatever, I'm trying to get up here.
    And you fail, because you do not live. Your attempt to control has only turned your friends against you. Let your control lapse. Let the strength of PASSION and the BEAST flow through you, empower you in a way these machines cannot.
    No, screw you. I NEED to be in control.
    And how much good is that doing you now? No amount of logic will help you when your out of energy to act upon that logic, but the rules of the universe literally give you more energy the more passionate you are. Loosen yourself! Let your passions light ablaze.

She pushes the voice of Determination back down and continues trying to get back up.

Deglargo Depths
    "Longer than I thought? What....what do you mean?"
    The footsteps coming up to you belong to....this strange being, with this red strange muscle-like material covering his entire body with strange pointy shoulder pads, their face being this fang-filled grin with no lips, tongue lolling out a pure white eyes it growls out in a guttural voice:
    "Yes.... More victims to eat!"
    Its arms then transform into tentacles filled with more teeth trying to grab and pierce your flesh to suck out your blood, Pirvate Ryo acting fast and knocking the tentacles away with his fists while getting in the way of you two to try and protect his perceived superiors- his combat skills had not degraded even if his mind had.
    "what are you monster!? Identify yourself!"
    "Who? Who what? I don't really have a name..... hehehahaha....though on the last planet I fed from people....they called me.....SLAUGHTER!!"
    He leaps upon them trying to grab at them and drink their blood. Slaughter has a PL of....lets say Android level, that seems fair.
    Last edited by Lord Raziere; 2018-11-30 at 03:11 PM.
    I'm also on discord as "raziere".

3. - Top - End - #963
    Ettin in the Playground

[Earth]

Martin Victor points a finger at the assassin, looking smug. "Ha! The jokes on you, villain, for I have seen through your guise! Prepare to..."

And then the assassin turn invisible. Martin Victor is shocked by this outrage. "Hey! No fair! That's cheating!"

Not seeing his enemy, he hastily backs down. One scimits cuts a gash across his forehead while the other hits his shoulder... but just then, with drops of his own blood creating a trail through the air, Martin Victor can tell where his enemy is.

So in a blink of an eye, he grabs his gun, draws and shoots.
    "It's the fate of all things under the sky,
    to grow old and wither and die."

4. - Top - End - #964

Oxy powers down from his super-form into a state that releases less Godly pressure.

He then deliberately suppresses his power level as low as it goes, as an additional precaution, as he takes his fingers to his forhead and searches for Delargo's energy singature.

He's got an idea for how to end this now, but he needs to take Delargo by surprise, preferably from behind.

It's easy enough for Poka to dodge the tentacles and then shift into her pure form.

Diamond, meanwhile... even if he switched to battlemech he'd be unable to dodge. Instead, he grabs the tentacles that grabbed him with both hands and starts pulling out as much energy as he can.(Slaughter will find that Diamond doesn't have much in the way of blood.)

"You wouldn't happen to be a Bio-Android, would you?"

Read my fanfiction here. Homebrew Material Here Rater Reads the Hobbit and Dracula
    Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

5. - Top - End - #965

Vs The Unkillables

You may have absorbed their programming too, mmnyes. Freis cautioned, suspecting this power came at some price, while keeping his attention on the Unkillables. Freis has enough sense to recognize when he's being attacked, even if he can't see the ki blasts. Keeping his arms crossed in front of him in order to more easily block the attacks, but he is hit several times as it's quite difficult to defend against an unseeable attack.

For now, rrrgh, we should stall, for as long as we can. He retaliates with a blitz of cold-ki lances fired in quick succession, to each of the unkillables. Seemingly to try and drain the energy through the attacks and leave those within vulnerable to Grey Spider's fate, however this wasn't Freis' intention. Instead, it was to create an imbalance of temperature in the air, between that contained in the sphere. Forming ice crystals in the air, which melted on the comparatively warmer energy sphere exterior, only to freeze once again. Coating the spheres in ice, leaving its occupants blind.

Apfel

As his demise was prioritized by Deglargo, their occupation by Freis, Pinappla and Masala was a welcome distraction. He had a mind to join them, but then realized putting himself in danger would not accomplish anything. For the time being all he could do was conceal his power-level to protect from discovery through extrasensory means, while concealment protected against more mundane means of detection.

Control Base One

Artic was lauched back by the lightning, his chest smoldering as he sat up, weakly. You know, Artic Industries offers wonderful benefits packages. He suggests, knowing he can't beat this guy through conventional means. Appealing to greed might be a good trick, but then an idea came to him.

Artic then released an omnidirectional burst of energy. Something to send people flying and objects hurling in every direction, though Artic was careful that the computer wasn't damaged. Nothing that anyone with a higher power-level couldn't withstand, but it wasn't directed at the commander. Rather it was intended to tear apart the walls, floors, and ceiling of the room, to expose wiring, plumbing, and other bits. His intent, to find all the copper he could. This man's power was electromagnetism, and how does one protect against outside magnetic fields?

Farraday Cages.

Before he could make one, though, he needed more time to weave the spare copper he could find, and telekinetically rip from the wall and shape into a proper mesh.
    Dark Souls Remake in a Nutshell
    Don't mess with a Primarch

Sometimes I make avatars too. Shoot me a PM if interested.

6. - Top - End - #966
    Titan in the Playground

[Vodkana]

Her cooking as usual didn't helped. Neither her destruction, nor her nightmare powers.
    Typical. "Your healing abilities arrre indeed impressive. Nya." Vodkana praised him, feelinv free to attack without any restrains.
    "But I will keep my promise! I will give you hands, I just need energy, that doesn't fade away..."
    As she used the tried method of punching even more, she side looked to see how the others, including her clone doing.

Vodkana 2 was enraged. And spat set of Nyagatioan curses, that somehow had italic accent.
    "Masalino! I was about to purify her soul, with the power of caramel onion pizza! Nya!
    What am I supposed to do nyow? Nyee?! Nyee?!"
    of course this rage was only expriession of love.

Vodkana blocked the way, and was about to try to force Masala to eat it. But then she has noticed Jade.
    She flew with top speed, punching through any obstacle.
    "Determination on empty stomach can only take you so much.' she offered the evil yet loving meal.

Prime Vodkana's ears perked up.
    "Of course! Nya!" and changed to her Love Stormart Nyagato form.

[Earth]

It was quick and deadly fight.
    The assasian dropped dead.
    The cycle was complete. His corpse has reapeared.
    But this was (pun intended) just the opening shoot.
    From the trees around poured about dozen of evil wizards blasting spells and hexes.
    Robba took a deep breath. "So.. my auntie wasn't real?" She whined, and sent obscuring mist of smoke, around the battle area.
    The frog-sword-woman and the swordman jumped into the fray
    Thanks for the OOTSkage of OOTS art, Lord Raziere.

------
    My previouse Avater

Bazzilion legions of thanks to his highness Emperor Ing for the awesome avatar!

Who want to join some freeform Naruto Rp?
    http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...ound-ITP-OOC-1

7. - Top - End - #967
    Titan in the Playground

Vs. Unkillables
    Yellow Queen sees that Freis is rapidly becoming a problem. Elimination necessary. After all- he wasn't a namekian or an Earthling. She puts her hands together, four of her Princesses contributing energy as well to make it far more powerful much faster than usual- like, imagine if four semi-perfect cells contributed to be make a beam that perfect cell was himself contributing to fire. Yeah, its REALLY POWERFUL. Like ridiculously so, and this is the low end of her power. She fires through her own shield at Freis shouting
    "Hexagon Beam!"
    The hexagonal beam surges towards Freis like a train of death towards a deer, overwhelming in its strength.

The fifth and six Princesses are maintaining the shields.

Black Scorpion is not used to defending from destruction energy: large sections of his body get destroyed as he tries to get away but with his bulk, he is too slow. and all his attempts at blocking only his gets arms destroyed. So furious her assault, and so bulky Black Scorpion is, he explosions of destruction energy wrack his body and he seems to be destroyed entirely.
    Red Mantis's eyes widen seeing this, his voice wavering.
    "Scorp....Scorpion, are you....are you okay...?"
    For a few seconds there is silence as Red Mantis waits for Black Scorpion....then suddenly he regenerates from a single cell, bursting outwards from a speck and growing to full, his power greater than ever before. Yet his body is different: he is slimmer and more sleek, his beak was now a mouth and nose.....yet he still didn't have hands.
    "Oh wow! New form. I feel..... lighter.... faster......I think its in response to your attack.....my other form couldn't dodge well so.....I guess this is the Zenkai adapting and improving my body. Thanks. Yet still no hands!? hrm. Oh wait.....this is bad for you....Sorry!"
    He suddenly speeds away from Vodkana, firing two big beams from his pincers at her.

Masala tries to extend one of her right arms to grab onto Freis to try and pull him away from the hexagon beam, but Orange Wasp and Red Mantis attack her, but Pinappla lands a punch on Red Mantis to slow him with her Chillout Aura and make him focus on her, even as she was to start avoiding the long deadly reach of Red Mantises blades while Masala has to fend off Wasps shape shifting assault with her six arms, the two sets of limbs being and ever-shifting miniature shapeshifter battle trying to get through each others seemingly endlessly varied defenses, though Masala's is more limited since she can't change from being majin......gum? slime? goo? whatever they're made of. Masala doesn't think it worth it to try and absorb Orange Wasp. Too much multiple personality problems. She had to focus on Yellow Queen. After all, Masala was a loyal weapon of the Rebel Alliance....

Control Base One: Rise of the Weregoat
    Recarde, while not stupid, ain't exactly a genius. He isn't sure what Artic is planning.
    "Why the hell did you do that? Oh well, won't matter if I kill you faster than whatever it is your up to..."
    He raises his hammer again....

Jade begins to reach for some exposed wiring to dry drain them, but can't. Her draining cybernetics are shut off remember? then Vodkana is there, offering food. At that moment Jade grabs the food with instinctive speed.
    EAT. LIVE. FIGHT! her Determination screams at her
    She eats the pizza ravenously. The taste was strange to her, but anything tastes the best when life or death is on the line. The flavor courses through her mind as energy returns to her and for once she embraces her rage, her passion to protect her friends, her will to do anything, to-
    FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!
    She devours it entirely, her energy returns and a strange transformation begins to overtake her: She reaches within her and white fur begins to grow across her body, her boots are ripped to nothing as her feet becomes goat-like hooves capable of powerful kicks, her orange hair turns white, her ears become long and black horns grow from her head, muscles rippling across her athletic form. She growls and nods to Vodkana in thanks as she says:
    "Referential Cosplay Style: Weregoat Form."
    This wasn't like any cosplay you've seen: she has clearly transformed into a goat-person, her clothes ripped in places where the transformation didn't agree with what she was wearing. It wasn't as strong as Goddess of Hyperdeath, but it still seemed to be a super form.

...then suddenly she kicks Recarde from behind and he stumbles and wheels around to see a weregoat Jade, growling with fists clenched with aggression. She was still tired, but it would be enough to fight this guy. She unleashes more kicks at him, causing a few bruises as he stumbles back again and he fights back by trying to shut her down again to no avail.
    "What...?"
    "I don't need cybernetics in this form....I am a beast! A beast that won't let you hurt my friend!"
    So he instead shocks her with lightning and Jade endures it and continues to hold him off- she was fighting him, but she clearly wasn't fighting at full power.

CEO Deglargo
    He is currently surrounded by soldiers and watching two strange ki signatures: one is a combination of signatures but no emotions behind, even less than Grey Spider. The other is....unknown. its not god ki, its not machine energy, its not normal ki you can feel that its there but its as if the person is deliberately occluding their identity while allowing their presence to be known.

"Blood for the Leeroy-WAAAAAAAAGGHH!!!"
    The Mysterious Stranger yells as she attacks furiously at the Grey Ant with her shadowy katana, trying to push it back.

Deglargo Depths
    "What the **** is a bio androi-I MEAN YES. AM VERY BIO-ANDROID. BE AFRAID. GRRRRRR. TOTALLY NOT ANOTHER THING. PLEASE DON'T PLAY INCREDIBLY LOUD NOISES, I TOTALLY WON'T GET STRONGER FROM IT."
    Shifty eyes. Flawless deception: by making a bad lie then telling the truth but making sound, sound as if it actually made him stronger in an suspiciously specific denial way and thus making it sound as if he wants loud noises to be played, he would reverse psychology them into not doing it because he is their enemy! They'll never suspect his true identity, after all they didn't seem to know what it was at first glance. Where the hell was Slaughter? It was clearly the tunnel of some kind of city. Who were these jokers? Slaughter didn't recognize what any of these people were. Slaughter is confused.
    He cuts his tentacles being drained by Diamond then leaps back, forming his limbs into blades instead, climbs onto the wall and begins attacking sideways to try throw you guys off, Private Ryo reacts quick by flattening himself against the opposite wall.

8. - Top - End - #968
    Bugbear in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

Delargo HQ: Grey Ant Round 2

With the Grey Ant Jr. taken care of, and Oxy suppressing his power level and sneaking off to do something, Max took a moment to collect his tonfa's and consider the power levels he could sense. At a quick assessment, he realized that he had no idea who was fighting Grey Ant at the moment. And that left him feeling uneasy.

After taking a moment to hop from foot to foot and make sure he was limbered up, Max placed a finger on his forehead (yes, still holding a tonfa in that hand) and utilized the Instant Transmission to insert himself into the duel between the Mysterious Stranger and Grey Ant. Appearing behind the Bio Android and thrusting both of his Tonfa at it's back, he proclaimed, "Dynamic Entry!".

9. - Top - End - #969

Delargo

Oxy would have to time this right... If it worked, he'd be able to stop the Unkillables without more bloodshed.

...But he'd hate himself forever.

Oxy instant transmits behind Delargo, his tail extended and stinger wide open. He immediately tries to swallow the corrupt CEO whole, hopefully before Delargo can react.

(It doesn't have to work)

Depths

"Battlemech Mode initiated," Diamond says as he transforms. It's simple, just a flash of light, and when it clears his skin has turned turquoise. He's wearing Yellowish saiyan Armor ith a sphere embeded in the chest and matching boots, but what looks like a black battle suit is actually his skin--noticible because his arms and legsare nowsegmented at the joints.

Diamond's PL multiplies by fifty--he's now the equal of Vegeta when Vegeta first came to earth.

"Target lock on" he says in a distorted, electronic voice as his hand shifts to some kind of liquid metal which reshapes and solidifies into an over-sized blaster. "Fireing Plasma Canon in five, four, three, two..."

Poka meanwhile is charging her throat with ki in preparation for a big scream. Whether she saw through the deception or fell for thefirstpart of it completly is a matter of debate.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

10. - Top - End - #970
    Titan in the Playground

Vodkana

Vodkana Prime smiled warmly. 'Nya! Now you are even more handsome! But I sill can give you-' the calm and sympathetic mood of Stormart Nyagato of Love, made her instincts slow and dosey. She gotten both beams, sending her through the whole, into a huge smoking hole.
    She waddled out of it, roughed up, but still calm and smiling.
    'Don't worry! I am ok! Nya!" it was about understanding the ki and it's works. Her love punches, what giving them lasting effect?
    The energy. The energy of the love Stormart, remained even after the attack. This way, she can shape his pincers!

Now her ki paw gloves glowed with purple flames inside the pink aura. she flew pucning directly at the pincers.

Vodkana 2 smiled with admire. 'W..wow. Nya.. I am not sure I get the refrence.. but wow.' she simply decided to send love based cooking beam on Jade. It was refined now, and simply was a buff, which might make her sweat more at worst.

------
    My previouse Avater

11. - Top - End - #971

Control Base One

Artic smirked. Though he was prepared to avoid the hammer blow, Jade's resurgence of power gave him the time he needed. He spotted several copper pipes. Prying them off telekinetically, they came off with a loud hiss, as coolant poured out from them. Artic using his ki in a mental manufacturing process, turning the pipes into thin ribbons of copper, overlaying them with each other and creating a net.

Then he poured his energy into the infinite energy generator of his armor, if only to get it to boot up again, enough to bring the armor back online and enclose the Arcosian in multiple, overlapping plates of black katchin, with custom servos designed to increase his speed and agility, well in excess of what he was currently capable of in his organic form.

I wasn't bluffing about the benefits Artic Industries offers, for security officers. Artic charged towards the Commander, hand pulled back. The copper net surrounding him, but never impeding his movements. Artic then thrust his hand forward, into where his sensory suite could detect the infinite energy engine embedded in Recarde's body.

But we're not hiring. He exclaimed, attempting to rip the generator out of his body.

Vs Unkillables

Freis watched the Princesses forming the beam, and had no illusions about his ability to withstand it. Which is to say, he had none. So he moved away, towards Masala so she had an easier time pulling him away. Unharmed, but still rattled from knowing that he was well out of his league in this battle. Suffice to say, Yellow Queen is a priority target, but we have to take care of everyone else, first. And he was within reach of Red Mantis, already engaged with Masala. He flew over and swung a kick at the bio-android. Knowing that he was not only capable of delivering cold-ki via blasts of deep energy, but through physical contact, as well.

12. - Top - End - #972
    Titan in the Playground

Control Base One:
    Recarde's electricity is grounded into the faraday cage and he lifts his hammer to bring it down on Artic in his anger.
    "No! My ancestral Thursdin power! You will pay for this-"
    Only for the hammer to bounce off his katchin his while Artic rips out the infinity engine.
    He falls to the ground, slowly dying of a lack of energy.
    "No....that.....had replaced me.....heart.... mark my words...someone will avenge me...."
    he falls over, THUD-ing upon the ground. Jade collapses to her knees right next to him, still in weregoat form.
    "Ugh. I'll still need some time to recover fully....ain't reference...'cept for a variation on general human myth I guess...."

Deglargo's Office:
    As the two heroes appear in his office, a soldier screams at what he sees behind Deglargo and he reacts by quickly dodging forward and turn around to get out of the way of his tail. He speaks, his voice wavering between sounding like the passion of gold and the controlled smoothness of old dollar bills.
    "Why hello, what was your name again... Oxyribo was it? Yes, your quite similar to the Unkillables, no? Hm. I always did wonder why your original maker decided on that horrific devouring tail thing. It was like he intentionally picked the weirdest most inefficient way to design a DNA acquirement mechanism. And totally not marketable at all. Who would buy something that eats people whole? This is why I put syringes in their fingers instead: a poke, a few cells bada-bing, bada-boom I accomplished the same thing. Something unpleasant that people can at least swallow. I mean if I allowed the whole devouring people thing to be widespread, it might make me and my company look like a bunch of weird fetishists!"
    The Mysterious Stranger calls back.
    "All of Kalzin's bio-android designs from Grey Spider on wards are nothing but females!"
    "Yes, but thats MARKETABLE and thats what counts! Now I see that angry look in your eyes, your seeing me as some twisted evil father figure....I assure you: I care for the Unkillables like I would my own son."

Meanwhile, Deglargo's actual son:
    Is a doctor, on some distant planet, on break in a hospital, throwing dartboards at a face of his father hoping he dies someday.

Back here:
    "You treat them like products!" Mysterious Stranger calls back
    "I DIDN'T SAY I WAS A GOOD FATHER!" he shouts with a manic grin.
    "but enough rambling: I'm not going to allow you to stop me. I have money to make. The only two mistakes Gero made was not programming his creations good enough and not making a profit off it all. I will correct those mistakes for myself. It saddens me that all my current customers have decided to not deal with me fairly, but what can you do? I hope I don't have to RESORT to just conquering everything like some madman. I mean I can do that- but y'know, wheres the fun in making money there?

After all, I am someone who pulled himself up by his bootstraps. I sold sand in the desert by turning it into glass, pouring water into it and making it the only source of water in town. I leveraged it to to buy out all the other businesses so that I can force to trade supplies for weapons from the local army, I sold those weapons to arm others, around and around it went until I made an offer even a greed demon could not refuse and he taught me my martial art. I made this company by my own hands! A self-made man! It is not my place to shoulder the burdens of others by ruling over them. Too much responsibility. I do things for my benefit, not others. And I'd rather do that by playing the game to the best of my ability. What use is money if I just steamroll everyone with super-soldiers hm? If I did that, it'd just be this trivial matter to make the Unkillables gather whatever I want, there is no....CHALLENGE to it, no sense of accomplishment in acquiring the riches! No thrill of tricking people out of their money, no fun in convincing them to give it up! It'd be boring old boy! Boring. Speaking of which, I'm disappointed that you didn't get rid of that red bitch. She was so incompetent at being a manipulative politician! She spoke things aloud what your supposed to keep silent about while you pretend that the idealists are right so that you can pay lip service to them so that people don't suspect you. She made the amateurs mistake of speaking her cynicism out loud, when a true cynic never trusts anyone enough to tell them the full truth. ever. yes, not even now. But more truth than most, I'm not trying to manipulate you, after all...your quite resistant to that aren't you? Oh aside from emotional manipulation- after all you get quite angry easily, don't you?"

And anger makes people sloppy
    "Because no matter who you really claim to be....I see what you are: a weapon that has only learned to point itself at whatever angers him the most. You have freedom, but...in truth, your a slave to your anger. It controls you. I've seen many mercenaries like you, thinking they can choose for themselves, but really all they do is hammer down anything in their way, like they always have. The only difference is that they don't realize who their new master is because the chains on such dogs are invisible. You think your in command? Some captain or ruler?

I disagree, if your not obeying your own anger, your obeying the people that constantly keep you from doing what you really want to do: to go find that red bitches planet and remake it to your definition of righteousness. To find that source of the bio-androids and destroy it out of your fury, not your morality, for I don't see you righteously crusading in your fury to help starving children on some distant planet somewhere. Your here because your angry that you are no longer unique. your here to destroy the thing that makes sure your no longer all-powerful. Your not the one in control- it is Apfel, Jade that are in control and you simply lack the vision to see it. Impressive how they make people dance to their strings no? They use their anger to motivate you to help, then yank your chain whenever its inconvenient for them.

If you ask me, all your doing is obeying different masters, but don't listen to me blindly, what do I know? One of them only used psychic power like a cattle prod to get you to behave, what truth is there to my points really?"

He is grinning as he says this. You don't know if he really expects this to work or not. Perhaps he is just doing for fun, maybe he thinks it'll work, maybe he is just doing it because he can. People who push buttons seem to have a tendency to just do it whenever they feel like it, without really caring what the outcome will be.

Meanwhile Mysterious Stranger uses the opportunity to change position to be more in the shadows and attack Grey Ant from a different angle, shying away from Oxyribo. He was ESPECIALLY bad if he found her real identity! There is no forgiveness! NONE! The Grey Ant is trying to defend from both your attacks., a whirlwind of defensive motion that begins shapeshifting to keep up.
    "Why hello Maxie! Fancy meeting you here, same bio-android, same planet huh? Small world. Lets ignore Oxy-kun and Deglargo yes? they seem busy."

Vs. Unkillables
    The beam streaks across the sky, missing Freis by a hair's breadth. He feels the heat coming off this beam absolute destruction. By all the gods, Yellow Queen wasn't just an army-maker...she was the spirit bomb concept made more efficient. her own little army could charge her up and allow her unleash attacks far beyond her own power. And with infinity engines, they could do this again- but won't. get into melee with the Unkillables is the right choice: Yellow Queen's care for her family and the programming's values align: if they fire into melee, she risks destroying members of her own family. She decides to wait. It pained her to see her family defeated- even if it was for their own good, as they still had their pride as beings created to be weapons- they should still be at least GOOD at fighting yes? good enough to win? She will wait, for the rest to win or be defeated. Then she will show her true power and see if the Rebel Alliance can truly withstand even the harshest winter. She withdraws into a defensive position, putting golden shields around her.

Meanwhile Red Mantis is begin by frost from two sides: Freis's attacks on one and Pinappla's burgeoning Chill Dude thing. Freis seems more sudden and physical, while Pinappla's attacks seem more about metaphorical chill and fluidity and seemed to be a softer style, but had similar effects. He is flying backwards, clearly losing ground. Damn it, he wasn't going to let the weakest of the Unkillables go down like this! Always felt....weak compared to his younger siblings. They never thought of him as weak, but...he felt like he needed to prove his strength. He needed to prove that he wasn't just a disposable soldier! So he leaps back a distance, rips off his stump so he grow back a new arm from cells not affected by anti-regeneration abilities and decides to try and show them what he can really do. Thistechnique would only be a taste of what he was truly capable of!
    "Execute Plan 457-B!"
    He shouts and all the Unkillables close their eyes as Red Mantis unleashes a Solar Flare and he charges forward to try and behead both Pinappla and Freis, knowing if he could catch them off guard they would die, as the programming ordered him.

Meanwhile Masala is pre-occupied with Orange Wasp, but given Grey Spiders memories, knows to close her eyes when Red Mantis shouts that specific phrase and telepathically communicates across the telepathy conference:
    Get down!
    Pinappla ducks from receiving the message at the speed of thought, the mantis blades swinging over her, only able to trust Masala in her temporary blindness.

Vodkana Vs. Black Scorpion
    Black Scorpion blocks Vodkana's constant punches while closing his eyes from the Solar Flare, looking for some way of countering or exploiting an opening her movements, as he was an inherently defensive fighting stylist.

Deglargo Depths:
    Slaughter's eyes bulge as he gets blasted by the laser and gets a little stung by it.
    "Uuuuh.....your preparing to scream uh....how foolish! Yes! muahahaa, I'll gain ultimate power, your scream of terror will empower me with....your fear yes. You fool! Also do you really uh....want to attract all the other things down here? Yeah. not that it will MATTER! Because I'll be empowered by the sound! Then kill you!"
    "your a very bad liar." Private Ryo comments "and I should know. Thanks to Red Ribbon Education, THE GREATEST EDUCATION IN THE WORLD, my mind has been sharpened to pierce through all lies!"
    Says the man whom was fooled into believing his two allies were his superiors.
    "...Your not listening to me are you? Too bad!"
    He leaps at Poka to try and stab her throat to stop her voice box, while Ryo gets in position to attack Slaughter from behind.
    Last edited by Lord Raziere; 2018-12-05 at 04:10 AM.

13. - Top - End - #973

Delargo

Oxy, very calmly, without the slightest bit of perceivable anger, suddenly fires a death beam aimed directly at Delargo's crotch.

"I'm sick of being psychoanalyzed by sociopaths and dealing with people who can't tell the difference between a person and a tool. I think I'm done with both for today," Oxy says serenely.

Depths

Poka avoids the blow and screams. It's loud and shrill, and reverberates in the very fabric of space--were she much stronger, she could tear right through it but she's not there yet.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

14. - Top - End - #974

RedWizardGuy

Delargo HQ: Battle in Delargo's Office

"Ah, so That's Delargo. Well, unfortunately it looks like we won't be getting a chance to do business. What with the whole growing and enslaving people and weaponizing them with stolen technology thing. If you want any free advice, I wouldn't provoke Oxy any further, he's stronger than me." Max called over to Delargo, ignoring most of the conversation that was going back and forth as he traded blows with Grey Ant in the background of the conversation. For context: Max was easily sensable at this point, having regular, if enormous, amounts of power running through and around him as he maintained his Quantum Kaioken. At this point, Max and the others may have blown out most, if not all of the scouters around, but Max wasn't entirely certain that Delargo couldn't sense energy, or if he might have a more sophisticated scouter from the time loop.

As the Mysterious Stranger re-angles and rejoins the brawl, Max's flourishes his Tonfa for a flurry of feints, and nods to the...Mysterious Stranger. Did this person know him? Did he know them? The last person that called him Maxie was a bubbly cheer leader he went to high school with. And he was reasonably sure that this wasn't her. While she had learned to fly like most of his classmates, she had never learned to fight, to the best of Max's knowledge. And he was pretty sure that there weren't any other survivors from his particular timeline.

While the last available mental split deliberated this naming convention, Max got to work with his Tonfa. He kept up an intense and ordered series of attacks, trying to sync up with the Stranger so that Grey Ant would start shape shifting to dodge the way that Max wanted it to move. The goal he had in mind being to force Grey Ant to get moving with a lot of momentum in a predictable manner so that either he, or the stranger, could get in a solid hit. The kind of sudden blow that might cause a liquid to act like a solid from the shock of the impact.
    Last edited by Sagetim; 2018-12-06 at 12:16 AM.

15. - Top - End - #975
    Ettin in the Playground

[Earth]

Martin Victor tries wiping the blood of his face, but the wound on his forehead keeps bleeding on his eyes. "Damn, he made me waste my last bullet..." , he mutter, when the rest of the wizards jump in.

Martin Victor throws himself to the ground to avoid the hail of spells. With his guns out of ammo, they're of almost no use. However... he feels around untill he finds the scimitars of the fallen assassin. Grabbing them, he crawls up, running from cover to cover, trying to get close enough to slice at the wizards.
    "It's the fate of all things under the sky,
    to grow old and wither and die."

16. - Top - End - #976

Control Base One

It was enough. Artic replied, tossing the infinite energy generator to Jade. Remembering that she had energy-absorption abilities.You can use that to recharge. I don't know how long this will take, but be ready to teleport, again. Hopefully the rest of them won't be EMP-capable.

He then went onto the console, attempting to pry as much information as he can in terms of shutting down the Unkillables' programming and location of the rest of the consoles.

vs Unkillables

A soldier is trained for years not just to be an effective fighting unit. Anyone can become lethal with a weapon. Soldiers are drilled to obey. To follow orders even against their own self-interest, under the expectation that they are part of a superior officers' grand strategy, which can only happen if every cog in the machine is behaving exactly the way it is supposed to do. When the General says jump, you jump.

While Masala was by no means Freis' superior officer, or even had a rank in the Imperial military, his soldiering instinct caused him to duck, purely through muscle-memory and instinct, relying on that rather than his senses, having taken the Solar Flare to the face quite hard. He rubbed his eyes, trying to regain his eyesight. While he could sense energy, the bio-androids were all over the place, with it, and he wouldn't be able to pin one, if he could. But he didn't need it, he thought. He remembered which direction Red Mantis was going, and where he would end up, relative to Freis' current position. Using that knowledge, he spun, and fired a powerful cold-ki blast towards his assumed position.

17. - Top - End - #977
    Titan in the Playground

Vs The Unkillables

Vodkana didn't any way to know about the Solar Flare.
    How ever, a true chef do not rely on her eyes alone- her sense of smell was an impressibe tool, but beyond that: a true Nyagato chef, sensed the cullinar desires of others.
    (Even strangely enough, most chefs didn't knew how to sense ki of people- but knew to sense the ki of tastes.)
    So Vodkana shouldn't have issues with blindness in combat. Vodkana anyway wasn't about fancy sniping- she was more of a brawler, and know the general direction was enough for her.

But Prime Vodkana has chosen to face paw and mew with misery giving Black Scorpion an opening on porpuse.
    What is a little pain and damage compared to fulfilling someone's dream?
    If Black Scorpion react to the opening as planned, she won't dodge- but she will grab him with her tail, nailing it to him with it's destruction aura covered blades, and grab his pincers with her love-destruction paws: in attempt to sculpt it into hands with destruction, and let the destruction stay with love energy.

Vodkana 2 mewed in misery as well, and stopped empowering Jade.
    But she had a new idea.
    There were too much Unkillables and not enough R.A.ists to fight them all.
    But Vodkana knew what the universe really needed right now-
    Vodkanas. Lots and lots of Vodkanas! They will love and snuggle the heck out of them!
    Vodkana 2 has created about three dozens of clones. But not just any clones- chibi clones!

Mimi- Enter the chibi Vodkanas!

https://youtu.be/tVfJi4giw84

All of them were in Love Stormart Nyagato form, and with love paw gloves.
    They were only half physical, being half Nightmare mist.

"Nya! Nya! Nya! I love you!" They all mewed in unison, and lynched the Yellow Queen's daughters, to distract them from empowering her, and also punch love into them.
    They won't be so easily destroyed by normal means- simple punches will oblirate them into mist, and then they will reform, as long as Vodkana 2 concetrate and the mist isn't destroyed.

[Earth]

Martin's allies have provided him the support he needed- Robba has obscured him with her smoke,
    And the swordman and swordwoman-frog with the masks stood in the middle of the forest clearance, parrying the spells with their swords.

The wizards were now his prey.

------
    My previouse Avater

18. - Top - End - #978
    Titan in the Playground

Control base One:
    Artic bashes away two normal programmers and look at the screen:
    Spoiler: ==> WELCOME THE BLUE ROACH CONTROL NETWORK
    Show
    "BLUE ROACH CONTROL NETWORK:
    -SHOW CONTROL NODE LOCATIONS
    -VIEW UNITS CONTROLLED
    -OPEN SOURCE CODE
    -CONTACT CONTROL NODES
    -PROGRAMMING PATCH NOTES

The other options seem obvious. You choose these options:
    Spoiler: ==> SHOW CONTROL NODE LOCATIONS
    Show

1. Planet Lun V, Eastern Continent, Wasteland 3, Commander Recarde, Established 9 nears ago
    2. Planet Acid, Island 59, Commander Syveras, Established 7 years ago
    3. Planet Dust, Commander Dalgen, Established 5 years ago
    4. Planet Bloodsteel, General Jarenza, established 2 years ago
    5. Lun XI, Dwarf Planet, Unknown Guardian, activated 1 month ago

You've heard of Planet Bloodsteel, its basically nothing but a vast mining colony full of valuable resources for everything from starships to computers- and therefore full of mercenaries fighting for people to control the mines for those resources. Why they would put one of their places on a planet with constant low-level fighting is anyone's guess. Planet Acid has some notoriety for being surprise surprise, a highly acidic place where only the native life and race there can walk with their skin exposed without getting melted to death by the near-constant acid rain. Planet Dust however is a bit more obscure, as its actually not all the notable, aside from being a desert planet it has a distinct lack of notable features or anything particularly valuable, which makes more sense for hiding things like this. The dwarf planet of Lun XI can safely surmised to have no atmosphere.
    Spoiler: ==> PROGRAMMING PATCH NOTES
    Show

Unresolved Issues: Unit designated "Purple Moth" still unresponsive to commands. Cause indeterminate. Speculated issue to be depression related. Under development.

Blue Roach Control Programming Patch 1.7

-what follows is just listing a bunch of things they fixed over time-
    Blue Roach Control Programming 1.0:
    This programming is intended to not only make the Unkillables obey commands, but also control how those commands are interpreted. To minimize attempts to obey only in letter and not in spirit. Finding loopholes in the commands and eliminating them is top priority. The more loopholes closed, the less ways they can disobey and therefore a pose a threat to the company's interests. The programming is complete when we can order them to do something and they will do it in the way expect them to do it without any further clarification. This has not yet been achieved, which is why its your job to find all the loopholes you can and close them. The main holistic objectives of the programming the Unkillables obey is:
    1. Always obey the members of the company above all else
    2. Obey the customer second
    3. Do not destroy Deglargo company property or harm their employees as long as it does not conflict with the above objectives
    4. Ensure own survival as long as it does not conflict with the above objectives

Depending on how these are defined, there can be various loopholes and interpretations one can make and thus need patching up. Which is why the definition of these objectives matter as much as the objectives themselves and thus the interpretative/analytical layer of the programming is more important than the active/commanding layer of it, as that layer works just fine, its the interpretative layer that needs to constant refining so that they can't interpret or loophole their way out of this. Their intelligence is not to be underestimated. The third objective is important to be above their own survival as the programming itself is defined as property of the company and thus needs to be defined as more important than their lives for example, or they'd loophole it that without a command, they could destroy the programming to ensure their own long term survival....

And so on and so forth. Its really dry. The basic gist of it is "yes we can make them obey, but its a constant job to make sure they obey in the right way." And to make sure no programmer can say, somehow define themselves as the sole person to obey so they can take over everything, they have multiple bases and at least two programmers for every computer to constantly work to correct the works of the others. At least, for all the ones that isn't the fifth, no one knows whats up with that one. If you further open the source code to see how the code is made to try and mess with, you discover that its surprisingly understandable: the programming needs to be used by multiple people therefore its using a common code that many programmers in the galaxy use, if one of the more complex ones on a level far beyond most uses.

Jade goes out of her weregoat form and begins draining the engine to regain energy.

Deglargo
    As Oxyribo fires the beam, Deglargo switches....with Pinappla and she gets hit in the stomach instead, the beam carving a hole in her body and making her fall to the ground.
    "Its not your fault...." she tries to reassure him.
    He then switches with another soldier to appear again
    "Heheheheh....careful. You never know who you might.....hurt with that kind of impulsive attack! I can steal peoples locations, thus allowing me to siwtch places. You act calmly, but your actions speak louder than words. and I'm curious Oxyribo: what would I analyze about you instead? can't really analyze your body, its a perfect fork, and everyone knows a perfect fork is a functional fork, and every fork is basically the same. We don't remember functional forks. But your mind? thats just as psychologically imperfect and full of flaws as any other beings, and thats what makes it interesting- as well as what makes it exploitable. Your power is certain and therefore the question of WHAT your capable of is answered- but HOW you use the power you have, what decisions you make- thats the question thats worth asking. Why would I give up the one advantage I have? Everyone is psycho-analyzing you Oxyribo, its what everyone does every second of every day when they interact with someone else. What your tired of is people pointing out what they analyze about you, but thats okay, I'll silently judge you instead, and you can go on fighting in ignorance. Killer Coin Cone!"
    He throws a small cone of ki-attacks shaped like green and yellow coins at the injured Pinappla. Of course his ki attacks would be literally throwing money at the problem.
    "By the way, whats with that grey girl-looking bio-android over there? Is it a friend of yours? Because I've never seen it my life. Or that person in the trenchcoat for that matter..."
    Deglargo has no idea who grey Ant is

Grey Ant is being forced back and its movements are becoming predictable, its seems distracted by the presence of Deglargo, seeing you two as an obstruction to eliminating him.

Vs. Unkillables
    Pinappla is suddenly switched with deglargo then switched a random deglargo soldier who looks around at this fight and runs away in fear.

Red Mantis gets hit by the blast, taken by surprise that Freis was able to predict him, so shocked he is, that he freezes over and falls to the ground, in the same position as Grey Spider was.

Black Scorpion does not expect what you do, and soon his hands are destroyed the love energy directs his regeneration to become hands.
    "I.....Oi...I have hands....."
    He stops fighting, too caught up in the wonder that is hands. he wiggles them, experimentally, flexing them up and down. He looks like an ebon-colored Cell at this point but with a scorpion tail and no wings. His voice is still rough and deep though. His eyes widen in gratitude, his voice quivering at what just occurred, feeling so happy.
    "....Thank......thank yeh......I can now do so many things with it like- OH NO!"
    The programming makes him lunge forward to try choke the Vodkana near him as soon as he thinks of the possibility.

Meanwhile the chibi-vodkanas break against the spherical shield the Yellow.....Royalty? yes, thats the collective term I guess- over themselves, protecting them from Vodkana's love assault. They were playing purely defensive anyways.

Orange Wasp breaks away from fighting Grey Masala and seeing Red Mantis fall, the programming decides that half of them down, the only left to do is start to get really serious. He falls into a stance and powers up, yelling as he taps into his super form: His form actually shrinks and becomes half the size, seemingly compressing his power into a small more focused form so that he is more powerful in a smaller frame.
    "Behold! My Mini-Form! While most people attempt to get more powerful by becoming giant, that form has consistently led to peoples downfall. No, Instead I observed that going the opposite direction, that smaller, slimmer more compact bodies are more powerful than bulky powerful ones and have designed this super form to match! Ki after all, becomes more effective in the hands of less mass! Behold!"
    He zooms around Grey Masala, basically beating her around like a ragdoll and dodging her counterattacks with ease, his lack of bulk making it easier to dodge and evade her attacks while the concentrated power of each blow hitting her harder. It was as if he was in a kid-buu like form for bio-androids or something and mercilessly pummeling her around.

Deglargo Depths
    Slaughter stops at she screams and falls to the ground, in completely in agony as the scream reverberates. Ryo also covers his ears in pain as well. the sound travels throughout the depths and various creatures and people look in her direction and beginning to change their movements. Slaughter was on the ground, you can hear other things coming now....

19. - Top - End - #979

Depths:

No one is quite sure what to do.

delargo

Oxy places himself between Pinapla and the attack, forming a forcefield of energy to ensure ahe isn't hit.

Afterward, he turns to heal her without saying a word to delargo.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

20. - Top - End - #980
    Titan in the Playground

Vs The Unkillables

Vodkana bled from both sides of her waist, and smiled happily.
    'Nyahaha! I am glad that you are happy! Now ju- urrkgh!" as she seems to being choked.
    But she learned from watching animes, and with her Nightmare magic, she could do something she yearned for the chance to do!

Vodkana appeared behind Black Scoprion, as the Vodkana which Black Scorpion chokded diffused into mist.
    Vodkana smiled. 'substitution jutsu! NYA!'
    'Ring Of Love!' She spinned in place, so her blades of tail and back created sort of hacksaw, which she covered with her love ki, charging at Black Scoprion's back hoping her love will override his programing.

Vodkana 2 had decided to use the Chibi Vodkanas to spam ki attacks at Orange Wasp from diffrent angles, mostly to distract her from Masala,

------
    My previouse Avater

21. - Top - End - #981

Control Base One

Artic took video recordings of what he witnessed. While he COULD just download it all himself, he didn't trust Deglargo Industries to not implant some kind of virus that would fry his systems, even if the operating systems, firmware, and programming language of his armor were one-of-a-kind. Nevertheless, he had no trouble understanding the language as it was written, and rather admired the programmers for their tenacity in attempting to seal as many loopholes as possible.

Once he got what he wanted, he eagerly shut down the console, and established an administrative lock, such that if anyone wanted to try and access it again, they needed a password the computer in his armor randomly generated, an 8192-digit alphanumeric code. The only way around it would be to remove the hard-drive from the computer completely, but he imagined by the time that got set up, it would already be too late.

Accessories to slavery. The Courts might give you ten to twenty. Artic told both programmers. You won't have that chance. He raised both hands, and vaporized them both with cerulean blasts of energy. As far as he was concerned, they were scumbags from the beginning, and the universe is a better place, for their absence, even if they're simply reinforcing Kurumo's side.

Are you about ready? Artic asked Jade. Our next stop is Island 59 on Planet Acid. As the name suggests, be ready because it will probably corrode either of us. Maybe activate your forcefield. Artic suggests as he does the same, having installed the device after reverse-engineering it from Jade and Beryl's own designs, with a few minor modifications, mostly to satisfy Artic's own desire to not have simply 'copy-pasted' someone else's work.

Vs the Unkillables

Freis saw Orange Wasp's transformation and was surprised the extent to which it increased its power and speed. It was actually terrifying. He was tempted to simply use area-of-effect cold ki attacks to drain away its stamina and energy until it was weak enough to deal with, but it would certainly hurt Masala. No, he needed some extra hands with this.

Then he saw Vodkana struggling with Black Scorpion. Though she was fighting back, some extra help could be all that's needed to tip the scale. He flew up behind him, to try and grab his shoulder. The touch being all he needed to affect him with cold ki, and freeze him as well.

Freis' thoughts were on what he was told on the nature of the Unkillables. Beings whose design is based on a bio-android from another universe. Though...farfetched, to say the least, one thing is clear: even iterations on the old design still retain their core element: That being, they were designed to fight a particular breed of ki-users who will not come to exist for another 450 years.

22. - Top - End - #982

RedWizardGuy

Grey Ant Round 2: Hectic Boogaloo

With his opponent distracted and falling into a pattern, Max sprang his trap: As he completed the arc of his latest tonfa swing, a diagonal downward motion that brought him into a crouch, he dropped both his Tonfa and changed to a different fighting style all together. Max launching himself back up from his crouched position, bringing up a fist holding a Sacred Ki infused Dodompa and trying to slam it into Grey Ant's predictable trajectory. But the attack didn't stop there, as Max fell into a pattern someone familiar with boxing would recognize: a Dempsey Roll. Admittedly, he was using it to try and deliver rapid fire Dodompa's to his target, but the form was still recognizable as he flowed into a crouch and spring with every strike.

His aim was to keep slamming his Dodompa's against Grey Ant, to try and blast progressively more parts away without endangering the Mysterious Stranger...well, at least not if they were a generally good person. Max was expecting that the dodompa's would start blowing holes through Grey Ant if he kept at it, and Max was gambling that the sacred energy he was spiking his dodompa's with would register the stranger as good, and Grey Ant as evil. After all, it was programmed to only murder. And while it might regenerate a from a few of the blasts, Max tried to keep them coming, relying on the Stranger to keep Ant dodging into the hits while trying to use the blasts to ensure no bits escaped to regenerate the whole. All in all, a rather more hands on approach than the visually impressive but traditional method of a giant kamehameha duel.
    Last edited by Sagetim; 2018-12-11 at 02:47 AM.

23. - Top - End - #983
    Titan in the Playground

Control Base Two:
    The two programmers die. They only had time to gasp in surprise before being vaporized off the face of life.Jade is done charging now. she nods and puts a shield over them as they teleport to Planet Acid.

You arrive there and it is raining hard, The seas out there are a sickly murky green as are the droplets pattering down upon you. Jade just to test to see if what they said about his was true, conjures a ball of yarn and throws it, the object dissolving as the rain drops hit it, until there was no trace that it was ever there.
    "Wow. They were not kidding. This is acidic"
    "Yes, not so bad when you grew up with it though."
    she turns to see a strange tall and thin being in mercenary armor, with orange and green spotted skin and a bald head. He was not wearing any protection from the acidic rain, yet seemed to be doing fine.
    "Hello Artic and Jade, I'm Commander Syveras. Your here to stop the programming on the Unkillables yes? Oh thats cute, you think they're people. Just because you conversed with them in their minds! Foolishness.
    Minds are just another object to manipulate. Another machine to study for the sake of winning in glorious battle. People put too much faith in the power of the body, especially those Unkillables. When the mind is the true power."
    "How did you know any of this?"
    Syveras grins, he speaks in a whispering voice.
    "Thats for me to know and you to find out. Not that it makes much difference....your just another couple of moving objects with weak electrical pulses going through your grey matter, in a universe filled with such predictable beings. I'll defeat you like all the others. Oh and how interesting...there is an age 1000? Hm. more information to pry yes...."
    Jade fires a Trace laser at him, and his movements are strange: he dodges them as if he knows where they are going to go next each time, each bending of the beam being dodged in succession as if he knew ahead of time where it was going to go.
    "Hm...."
    Syveras grins again. His special trick was that he was the greatest mind reader in the universe. He has honed this particular aspect of psychic power to its utmost above all else. He can do other things, but his mind-reading capabilities was greater, to the point of hurting his other capabilities. But it paid off so much- he knew so much about his foes just from being near them! Which meant he could move to dodge any foe in combat.

They didn't even seem like people anymore really. Just...an endless deterministic bundle of moving objects moved by their own biochemistry, their every movement and thought read and calculated. He did not need to see or predict the future-when you knew enough, it all became math and trajectories. Not probability but inevitability. His infinite energy made him feel like a supercomputer, with endless energy to process how everyone worked. At the same time its why he kept himself on this lone island. Trying to process the city was....overwhelming. Two he could handle. He fires finger beams at both Artic and Jade.

Vs. CEO Deglargo
    Pinappla gets up, you feel her getting stronger even now, Using her was a mistake: Pinappla was a saiyan after all. She takes a breath and the cool blue aura returns, being more like a cold wind than a flame.
    "Well thats strange." Deglargo says "That usually gets a reaction out of people. Something like anger that I made them hurt their friend, or distress that I can make them hurt their allies at any time with my ability to switch places and really no reaction from the girl at being shot in the stomach?....your no fun."
    What to do now? this Oxyribo is a strange creature. And he clearly wasn't winning this battle. He was steadily losing Unkillables, Apfel was nowhere to be seen, this was all becoming a mess. He thought that the Unkillables would be able to win against them, but apparently it was rapidly becoming clear that they were lacking something. Perhaps it was the motivation to fight them. They weren't truly motivated to fight them. to win. They wouldn't be motivated by money, so what could he possibly do to turn this around? Perhaps....? He grins. Yes. he could do THAT. Its not as if they didn't have the full research, so why bother keeping it around? Its not useful on ice.
    "....Ah but you might not want to keep attacking me. Because your here for something specific, I'm guessing. Something which I can unleash with a word. The one thing you don't WANT running rampant. So I suggest you keep away from me, Oxyribo....or I will unleash a being even you fear, that you came all this way to try and destroy! Don't make me do it. I am perfectly will to....unleash the source. and I think you know what the source is...."
    He says, spreading his arms, not actually sure where he was going with this, but hey a bargaining chip is bargaining chip.
    "....I have no idea what he is talking about, but what he is talking about feels like a "you" fight..."
    Pinappla comments.

The fight with Grey Ant meanwhile was going as expected, Grey Ant not being a full person, their focus was laser pointed and therefore single-minded. To a degree, Grey Ant is predictable in its single-mindedness. But then somewhere the Mysterious Stranger screws up and gets hit with a beam instead, in the foot and goes
    "OW!"
    suddenly clutching at it as if the pain stings, her hat falls off, and reveals: a face much like Berade's. It almost identical. Except, her skin was green, her eyes are red, her hair is white with a blue streak in it instead, her ears were pointed...she looked like Berade, except for one important distinction: She was a majindroid.
    "Ow that stung owowowowowow.....oh....oh no..."
    She glances fearfully at the fallen hat, then at Max. Tears start to run down her eyes.
    "No....you've seen me. YOU'VE SEEN ME!"
    The Hunger within growls. It Demands. She had been keeping herself in control for so long. But with her emotional breakdown, The Hunger was now awakening once again. People were starting to look.....delicious to her again.

She needed to get out of here. The Majindroid begins flying away as fast as she can, breaking down the windows, heedless of any damage as she was flying away from everyone. Grey Ant statesas it regenerates:
    "Rebellious Unit identified. Experimental Unit Orkomajin 45 escaping.....1 kilometer....2 kilometers....engaging pursuit..."
    The Grey Ant begins pursuing Orkmajin 45 instead, intent on eliminating the time traveler before she can interfere anymore.

Vs. Unkillables
    Even slimmer, Black Scorpion is somehow more resistant to Freis's frost than the others. Something about him is just....durable....unyielding....even beyond other bio-androids to some extent. It spreads much more slowly, but does allow Vodkana to hit him with her love attack. Black Scorpion is filled with the love of vodkana....the energy floods through him....but there is a conflict within.
    "Vodkana....I am torn....between you....and Pineapple Pizza. I know your love and how much you love other foods, but....I cannot abandon Pineapple Pizza. But you work so hard to try and free me....yet....Pineapple Pizza. how can I decide between my two loves? Truly love is a a harsh hardship, demanding so much! A war rages inside me, and it may never abate..."
    IS HE FOR REAL. IS HE HONESTLY UNABLE TO DECIDE BETWEEN A NEWFOUND LOVE FOR YOU AND PINEAPPLE PIZZA!? Truly Black Scorpion's mind is a strange and mysterious place. Vodkana also senses Orkomajin 45's taste preference for the truly bizarre dish of bubblegum ice cream fungus cheeseburger....right alongside a taste for something just felt.....WRONG, abominable: a taste for people. An unnatural hunger that is trying to take over, primal and alien in its bloody cannibalistic insanity.

Orange Wasp and Grey Masala meanwhile clash against each other, with Wasp outpseeding her she starts using Grey Spider's techniques, spinning around so that Orange Wasp gets caught in the webbing as he rushes her again. She then teleports to another rooftop and points a finger, firing a beam at Wasp to try and stun him, but he teleports out of the webbing to appear behind her, only to fall into another web trap that blows up in his face while Masala teleports again too fire her beam again- this was Grey Spiders fighting style as it was supposed to work: constantly setting up web traps that people walk into trying to get close to her to shut down then teleporting away to firing at them while they are caught in the webbing. but Orange Wasp had fought grey Spider before and knew how to break out early and keep up...

Deglargo Depths
    Private Ryo takes the initiative and blasts Slaughter into ash.
    "Lets move!"
    He says to them and beckons them to to start to run forward, rounding upon a corner, they encounter another strange being: a burly purple woman, in a strange very simple black outfit and long white hair. There seems to be some shiny stone embedded in her shoulder.
    "Organics! I don't know how I got here, but your going down for kidnapping me! I've been trapped in here for.....what do you call them....seconds? years? eh, I'm sure there is no difference. Point is you kidnapped me just now and now I'm here for payback."
    "....Do we LOOK like the people who kidnapped you?"
    She looks at all of you.
    "Eh, I can't keep track of all the different castes of organics, you all look the same to me."
    The strange woman rushes at you and Ryo rushes at her back.

24. - Top - End - #984

Control Base Two

Artic crossed his arms to block the finger beam towards him, knowing full well it would be hard to damage him anyways. You can read minds. Artic stated, having figured it out. At first, he thought he was prescient, like Apfel, but one, Apfel is not a determinist, and two, he emphasis on 'grey matter' was a dead giveaway, as far as he was concerned.

What a waste. Apfel used his powers to become Emperor of the Universe, and you're just a megalomaniac's flunky. But i'll happily dispose of you anyways. If he can read minds as easily as he says he does, that means he could use it offensively, to fire in the directions he knows his opponents might dodge in. If he can hear your every whim and strategy, then the trick should be to make their ability to know your moves, irrelevant. In this case, no complex maneuvers. No grand strategies. Just pure, mindless brute force. His armor augmenting his speed and strength, the armored Arcosian flew at the commander, to throw a flurry of punches at him.

Apfel

Three. One positioned to the left, two on the right, one along the far wall. With this foreknowledge, the Emperor of the Universe touched their minds, inducing in them reverse-hallucinations that allowed the Incirrian to simply walk past, with neither of them having any awareness he was even there, as he was made invisible to their minds. All the while he kept his power concealed. It wasn't just soliders he blinded. Cameras 'mysteriously' shorted, temporarily, as Apfel moved past. Microphones were deafened, infrared sensors found nothing, where he walked. He even disabled sensors where he wasn't, in such a pattern as to be impossible to use the process of elimination to tell where he isn't to find where he is. His destination? The location of Oxyribo's and Deglargo's fight. It would take him some time to get there, but he will.

Vs the Unkillables

What fire burns within you, mmnyes! Freis complimented, but nontheless redoubling his efforts to use his freezing grasp to incapacitate Black Scorpion. While the General didn't know what pineapple pizza was, it sounded abominable.
    Last edited by Emperor Ing; 2018-12-14 at 03:39 AM.

25. - Top - End - #985

RedWizardGuy

Vs Delargo

Max was flabbergasted for a few moments as the Mysterious Stranger was revealed to be some format of Majin. His operating theory had been that it might be a Future Pinappla come back as a counter-insurance against the contingency that is Grey Ant. Or some more convoluted reason. In any case, as the stranger turned majindroid flew off, then Grey Ant flew off after her, Max turned to assess what was going on with Delargo.

After a moment to consider, Max only said, "Good luck Oxy, Good luck Pinnapla, I'm going to keep on the T-1000." He then moves to fly after Grey Ant, to settle into a pursuit so that he could continue tossing dodompa's at it as it chases after the Majindroid. While he wouldn't be able to kill it like that, he could at least keep it from fully regenerating during the chase.

As he flew off to begin the chase, Max sent a comment to the telepathic conference~Pinappla, if Delargo is referencing what I think he is, be careful and work to backup Oxy. If things get particularly hairy, it might be wiser for you to break away from the fight so you can't be used as a meat shield. I figure between you and Oxy, you can resolve the situation there. Give me a ring if you need backup.~

26. - Top - End - #986
    Titan in the Playground

The Awkaening Of Another Stormart Nyagato form: Rage!

Vodkana's eye twitched, and her a new color flared into her aura: Yellow.
    "...That it!!!" She hissed, and her voice boomed in sound shockwave.
    "Nya! I can tolerate a LOT. Nya! My boyfriend used to be a planetsry genocider dictator and I just loved him the way he was. Nya! I am probably tolerating evil so much, that I probably could be considered a villian myself! I can relate to self destructive behavior, or destructivness in general. I mostly fight to maintain order and because I like my friends. Nya. BUT! NYA! Pineapple Pizza?! A nyain Pineapple pizza?!" Her tone rose more and more crating diameter of sonic waves. She stopped her pinkness, and just roared, her fur stood at it's edges making her look demonicly fuzzy yet pointy. Her stripes turned yellow, she became more buff, and much less soft.
    "Stormart Nyagato Of Rage!" Now rage was inspiring her.
    Alongside her, all of her clones has changed as well. It wasn't near as strong as super sayian, but it did empowered her. But more of anything, it was set of mind.
    "Hammer Paw!!!!" She summoned huge ki paw gloves, which radiated in enraged yellow and detructive purple.
    Each of her gloves was big as her torso probably. Vodkana has forsaken any attempt for finnesse- she simply sent punch after punch fueled by rage

Vodkana 2 looked to Jade. "Nya. There is another cullinar disaster. It HAVE to go there. Nya. I'll have to trusf you to deal with Orange Wasp. Nya."

She and the chibbi Vodkanas have summed huge ki paw gloves and flew,punching through any obstacle to get to Majindroid 45.
    Vodkana 2 stood in Grey Ant's way.
    "She is mine. Sit tight, while my friends fix your programing. Nyaaa!" Wnd with that sent a powerful punch toward her.
    Vodkana was now straining her mind, devolping her able to focus and think at few places at once. What Vodkana lacked in delicate martial arts, she gave in magic, techniques and during this battle... her clone fighting style.

The Chibi Enaged Vodkanas blocked Majindroid.
    "You can and will eat us! Nya!" They mewed.
    "But we aren't some minor mortal commoners!"
    Few of them created ki and nightmare constructs of... kitchen.

"You will cook us, as noble and refined as we deesreve!" Dozens of chibi Vodkanas said as one.
    Mortals and gods alike might view this idea as creepy and crazy, even more then the usual for Vodkana.
    They might be right. (Though Douglas Addams might write a similiar scene in three hundreds years from now).
    But there was a plan behind this.
    For Vodkana she has seen as a psychological warfare, and the victory for her, would be to give the free will, back to those rivals.

And if Vodkana represnted something, it was the fact urges were quite inescapable- but they could be tamed. Given new porpuse.
    This what is civilization is all about.
    For many, families and romantic relationship in general, are the tamed carnal need, refined into civilized beauty.
    Martial arts and training, used the blood lust and violence to refine murderers into honorable warriors.
    And cooking wasn't any diffrent.

Nyagato historians tell, that there were a prehistoric race, of the Sabertooth Nyagatos, who were cannibal savages, who ate everything and everyone who they have found. Biologocal it made sense. They could chew everything, and digest anything. There were no evoulotional reason to cook and brew.

But at some point, they wanted to enjoy the taste, and this new will, has defined their civilization.
    Instead of just eating what infront of them, it required them to wait, to cut and shape the materials. Then gather lumber and water for cooking.
    The proccess, gave them the minimal self diciplone required to maintain civilization.

So Vodkana's philosophy for fighting urges, is to never say no.
    She belolived in saying:"Yes. But..."
    And this way, the urge will be eventually statisfied, and even in a more fulfilling way.

She hoped to help Majindroid, by guide her into the arts cooking, whuch refined gluttony into art.
    And at worst....
    It was her clones. It will hurt, but Vodkana were willing to be theough a lot to help others to be in peace with their destructive side.

------
    My previouse Avater

27. - Top - End - #987

DeLargo:

Oxy gives a faint, serene smirk and stares delargo down in such a way as to imply that he's uninterested in what delargo is saying.

He doesn't say a word.

depth:

Poka tries to turn her into an egg.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

28. - Top - End - #988
    Titan in the Playground

With Oxyribo:
    Deglargo is puzzled. He can tell this is some sort of tranquil fury. But the fact that Oxyribo is just....standing there and not actively killing him is confusing him. Did he really think he was truly unstoppable? Whelp. Nothing for it. If this bio-android won't play ball, then Deglargo has nothing to lose. All his current clients decided to steal from him, he isn't getting any money from this, he will probably have to spend money to get out of this, all the bio-androids are getting out of control. But its an old salesman's motto that every problem is an opportunity in disguise. Question is, what is this an opportunity for? How can he take ADVANTAGE of this seemingly deteriorating situation?
    He speaks through his communicator:
    "Unkillables? Rilla? Blow up the headquarters, oh and stop caring about civilian casualties, the city is acceptable collateral damage, its not as if I'm going to get any customers this way anyways. I have to go file an insurance claim."
    He then switches with a very confused office worker.
    "....That.....bastard...."
    Pinappla breathes. What will Oxyribo, who may possibly be a Solar Exalt, do? Pinappla who is clearly the Hulk decides to fly back towards the Unkillables fight. You can sense where he went.

With Orkomajin 45:
    She flies and flies, wanting nothing than to escape but is pursued by three:
    Grey Ant, a bio-android who is also from the future who is possibly a terminator
    Max Banders, the human genius/martial artist/city ruler/scientist/billionaire, who is possibly Batman.
    Vodkana, the nyagato martial artist/planet owner/chef/illusionist/destruction god heir, who is possibly a Lightweaver.
    Grey Ant notices that Bander is chasing her and decides this threat is becoming persistent and finally turns to face him directly, enduring a dodompa. She begins charging a great kamehameha, keeping her tracking on Max, intent on wiping him out.
    Meanwhile Orkomajin 45 looks at the Vodkanas both crazed, desperate and baffled. Then cackles
    "You would do this? Even in your multiplicity your opposite of Jade...your clones are actually useful."
    She shakily tries to cook the vodkana clones on a rooftop, her eyes twitching as she does. This was surreal, even for her. Fortunately, while she had Jade and Beryl's DNA, their horrible cooking was seemingly canceled out by Masala's Pinappla's and Mekrashins ability to cook to some degree. For that is the five people she was made of.
    "Don't look at people...don't look at others....keep it in check...."

Control Base Two:
    Artic, who may possibly be Iron man, attacks Syveras head on and Jade, who is possibly a Windrunner, flash steps behind Syveras to make sure that he can't escape and they both pummel him to death then finish him off with energy blasts tot he face. You were just too prepared and ready for this. He might've tried to break your shields to let the acid in, but given that Artic has a katchin suit and Jade is uh....well, Jade, that probably was never going to work out.

You get inside, and after Jade takes care of the other soldiers within with some well-placed weregoat raging, you see a computer much like the one before. It displays the same options as the one before it, and the same information.

Vs. Unkillables:
    Pinappla arrives on the battlefield just as Rilla does as well. The two face the new arrivals, Rilla firing a few missiles at the saiyan, but her Chill aura makes the projectiles slow down allowing her to dodge them and and fire back with her Chill blasts, her zenkai making her master more of her Chill Dude Style by leaps and bounds, but Rilla dodges them by calculating their trajectories within nanoseconds and taking the best routes out.. Pinappla forms a Chill Disc Shield on her wrist and moves forward to ram Rilla with its chilling energy.

Orange Wasp meanwhile speeds and outpowers Masala all around her, but she sees something: it seems Wasp can't shapeshift in this miniature form. She can use that. She extends Spider's webs everything to capture him, which happens but then wraps him more and more forming into a webbed up cocoon and Masala begins kicking him around like a soccer ball, flash stepping back and forth to bat him around.

Black Scorpion as soon as he is punched is broken out of Vodkana's spell- emotions are a fickle thing, especially fake ones implanted by magical powers. Even real love would be angry at being hurt, but fake love is destroyed instantly- real love endures, which cannot be replicated by any power of god or mortal. He fights back just as enraged for being manipulated like that- a slave desiring freedom would of course be angry at a second form of slavery put upon them, his power heightened from his anger, his pwoer burning through Freis's ice now.

Yellow Queen, who is possibly Mewtwo, rises up and begins to make a Death Ball, imitating freeza's posture- then makes a SECOND death ball right next to it. she throws both of them in different directions- but suddenly a 9999 Wide Blast out of nowhere, a dark beam full of nines slams into one of the death Balls then blows it away in a great surge of power. Beryl had recovered and was back in the fight.

Deglargo Depths:
    Lets assume that Poka hits the broadside of her body and....something weird happens, when she turns into an egg, her forms seems to, for the lack of a better word, GLITCH into being a purple egg, with the shiny rock still embedded in the egg, then she turns back.
    "What? how did you do that? Only I shapeshift me!"
    She forms her hands into hammers and pounds upon Ryo who fight back with a flurry of fists.

29. - Top - End - #989

Oxy waits two seconds and then, again keeping his power level low just in case and counting on the fact that mortals can't sense deities, instant transmits to Delargo's current location, appearing behind him, and calmly and quickly attempts to karate chop his neck and either kill him or knock him out by doing so.

At this point, Oxy really doesn't care which. Maybe go for knock out, just in case he sees it coming and tries to switch again.

Meanwhile, in the depths, Poka tries to turn the shapeshifter into an egg again.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

30. - Top - End - #990
    Titan in the Playground

With Orkomajin

Vodkana 2 said to Max. "My chibis are taking care of this whatever-Majin. Nya. Focus on this whatever biodroid. Nya.". it was hard for her to talk in this state, but she somehow managed.
    If she has learned something from the Refrea's martial art school, was to NOT and wait to see how enemy's attack will go on maximum damage.

Vodkana mewed enraged, summoning huge ki paw gloves, and flew at Grey Ant. At the last moment, using her nyagato very fleixble spine, she rolled at the last moment over Grey Ant's head and tried to send a powerful punch at the back of his/her neck.

Meanwhile the chibi Vodkanas with squeaky mewing voice have guided Orkomajin with patience and were soothing in general. (Well most).
    Vodkana was alien beyond alienations, but she could understand what worry people. So whenever, a loud noise from the battle seemed to about to distract Orkomajin, at least one of the chibis mewed and said:"Look at me! I am an adowable kitty!" And did something cute like hugging her own tail or something.

Their explanations were slow, and they willing to repeat themselves. "The hips are the best part."
    Some of them also changed back to love Stormarts and some to Generosity Stormarts.
    So most were plain nice. Those who have remained in Rage Stormart were more tsun. "Nnya! Not like I want you to enjoy the meal or anything, but you should put more salt!"
    When the water is ready, they jump themselves in.

Vs. Unkillables

Vodkana fall on her knees, spitting hairball covered in blood, and also bled from her ears. Controling this many clones, each thinking and feeling diffrent things, were mind splitting. It was like watching 3-4 tv shows at the same time, with full focus, including noticing refrences, easter eggs while connecting it all to the Pixar Theory.

"Pineaplle pizza?! Pineapple pizza?!?!?!" she mewed in enraged Bruly-ish tantrum.
    She gave into rage, and threw away any shred of elegance toward an enraging brawling state.
    Punch! Punch! She sent at him with hissing rage.

------
    My previouse Avater