New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 34 of 50 FirstFirst ... 9242526272829303132333435363738394041424344 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,020 of 1481
  1. - Top - End - #991
    Colossus in the Playground

Default Re: [DBitp] Here Comes The Son

What good is knowing what we're gonna do, if you're too slow to stop it? Artic shrugged to the fallen Commander as he burned the chaff that tried to prevent him from getting to the computer. Once he gained access, Artic would do what he did before, giving a quick glance to the code as well as changelog, while also checking the location of other terminals, fully expecting the information to have changed, somehow.

Once the programming was shut off from this end, Artic locked down the computer behind him, before giving Jade the coordinates to warp to the third computer.

Apfel

Though still inside the headquarters and clearly in imminent danger of said headquarter, Apfel had a huge troll smile on his face. One of the first things he had arranged was for the assets of Deglargo to be immediately frozen the instant hostilities began. Bank accounts, investments, liquidity, the only way Deglargo would be able to file an insurance claim that didn't have any deductible whatsoever would be if he paid by selling the clothes off his back. Or at least, he should.

Vs The Unkillables

This was going poorly, Freis thought. They were losing their advantages, and Yellow Queen was clearly not going to be passive. He had an idea for how to deal with her, but they needed to deal with everyone else, first. Towards this end, Freis continued to focus down Black Scorpion. Recognizing his rage would give him a boost, he opted to keep his distance, charging and firing a Dark Star to hopefully slow him down.
    Dark Souls Remake in a Nutshell
    Don't mess with a Primarch

Sometimes I make avatars too. Shoot me a PM if interested.

2. - Top - End - #992
    Bugbear in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

Vs Grey Ant

As Grey Ant turns and starts charging a Kamehameha, and Vodkana flies forward to do her thing, Max comes to a stop to start charging a Kamehameha of his own. He had been in beam struggles before, if that's what it came down to. But more importantly, he was working with someone else. This opened up the possibility that Max could get his attack ready and fire it if Grey Ant became vulnerable after Vodkana's attack, or the possibility that he could counter if Grey Ant fired early in response to Vodkana's rush.

As for the Majin-droid-of-christmas-past-from-the-future? Well, Max figured that whole situation could be a problem for future Max to worry about, because this was potentially an opportunity to end the Grey Ant threat.

As power gathered between his hands, Max began the chant, "Kaaaa.....Meeeeeeh...." His voice echoing out as power surged through his form and a bright ball of energy formed between his hands.

3. - Top - End - #993
    Titan in the Playground

Control Base Three:
    Artic and Jade come to the world of Planet Dust. It is aptly named: Its nothing but sands and rocks as far as the eye can see. There is not even valuable metals here. The only thing of worth it has is a breathable atmosphere. And this control base, which a bald soldier with strange near-white skin and pointed ears comes flying out to face you. A makyan.
    "Hello. It is I, Commander Dalgen. You killed our great leader, Blizzan years ago. I will have my revenge. Behold!"
    He suddenly creates a portal to some place black without detail. Instantly it begins sucking in air- wherever it lead, was a vacuum.
    "Your doom! I don't know where it leads- but I'm thinking of calling it....the Dead Zone. Because none but the dead go there."
    He sends the person-sized portal towards you both, the thing eating up dust and sand as it did so. It didn't matter what defenses you had- when it goes through a rock bigger than it, the part touches the rock gets sliced away and eat up. It was not a black hole though- it had no gravitation pull, just the dangerous sucking in of a vacuum and a round blade sharper than anything in the world- and in a sense, it was unstoppable, for how do you stop a hole in space? Jade begins evading it. It was very fast: after all, a hole weighs less than even a photon.

Worst Case Scenario: Happen
    Unfortunately, no one stops the second Death Ball. It hits the Deglargo Industries building, and the explosion begins to radiate outward from the building, already the size of a mountain, now begins spread across the even bigger mega-city, innocents dying as the crater widens, while events spiral out of control in a domino effect, the whole situation seemingly collapsing:

The Unkillables and many of those fighting them on the roof top see this coming and fly into the air to avoid it, abandoning their fights to get out of the blast radius. Apfel has an opportunity to evade it as well, as he sees the light of the explosion coming towards him through the corridor before the heat and force can get to him, as well as detect it with his future sense.

Meanwhile Oxyribo, ignoring the Death Ball, comes up behind Deglargo....and the flash of the distant explosion allows deglargo to see Oxyribo's shadow just in time to dodge, He whirls around to face you. Looking angry.
    "Apfel....frozen....my bank account....and now I've destroyed my headquarters.....for nothing. All that I've worked for....all these years.. all that I EARNED....gone. I....am a self-made man.....and now you have taken it all away from me..."
    He takes a deep breath and just when he seems to about to explode, to break down, to launch into a villainous rant, he unclenches his fists and laughs.
    "Oh well! Guess I'll just have to start all over again. I have nothing to lose after all. Clearly subtle methods weren't working. I'll just have to be a complete monstrous brute and take anything and everything I want- by force. I'm a criminal after all. I have no pride or shame. Yellow Queen? Unkillables?"
    His sin is greed, not pride. He calls her.
    "Begin taking over the universe for me, I'll be busy taking things from everyone else. If I die, take it voer fromt he company and if the company dies, take it ocer for yourself. Grasping Hands of Greed!"
    He begins firing green and gold hand made of ki at everyone around him. These don't explode or inflict the usual damage- instead it attaches themselves to people by grabbing them, then draining the life out of them until they dead. Then gives that life force to himself to empower him. A single hand is unlikely to pose a threat to Oxyribo- but as more and more grab onto him, the rate at which they drain energy will at some point out pace the rate at which his infinite energy engines can re-energize him, and Deglargo was firing a barrage of these hands while he flies around, finally engaging him in combat. All the hands that don't hit Oxyribo are instead grabbing civilians and taking their life energy or grabbing gold and jewelry and making them disappear with their touch, as well as various other possessions: good tuxedoes, wines Deglargo likes, money from vaults and pockets, electronic devices and so on, the hand wreaking chaos in the parts of the city outside the crater which once stood Deglargo Industries and its surrounding neighborhoods.

Yellow Queen, receiving the new orders tries to resist for a few seconds, but the programming wins once again and she starts producing more Yellow Princesses. these new Princesses were not attacking mindlessly- they were putting up defensive shields as well, five of them forming a circle around yellow Queen that anyone who knew the saiyan legends finds familiar. they were forming an army, and Yellow Queen was beginning to go into her most powerful form. As Beryl flies up to try and fight Yellow Queen, the bio-android gets telepathic communication then deliberately breaks her apct and uses telekinesis to throw Beryl into a building.

Grey Ant in response to all this does that Smash bros thing where you stop your charged attack halfway and let it loose upon your foe to interrupt them before they can finish their own charge. A half-charged attack was faster and better than fulling charged one that doesn't go off. This is all to distract Max. Grey Ant turns and analyzes Yellow Queen as the greatest threat now, and begins adopting the exact same tactic as yellow Queen, putting shields around her and beginning to produce Grey Ant Juniors to establish more shields and empower her into Saiyan God as well.

Soon the two hivemind-goddess bio-androids were focused on attacking each others growing army of juniors for their respective masters, each one seeing the other as the biggest threat to their forced goals: Yellow Queen for Deglargo, and Grey Ant for Kalzin. Apfel foresees that this is even worse than if Yellow Queen took over the universe: alone, Yellow Queen would eventually bring a form of peace. But with two bio-androids like her, its possible that this could go out of control into a full eternal bio-android war. don't worry, It wasn't really any one person's fault. technically its everyone's B, except Vodkana, she's done nothing wrong.

Luckily, something goes right amidst all this: Orkomajin 45's cooking is successful, as she eats it, she feels that monstrous Hunger sated, and goes back into slumber once again. She perks and looks around
    "Oh no. I've screwed around too long. I've messed up, this is WORSE than what your were supposed to go through! Vodkana? Drop everything else, we need to solve that Yellow Queen and Grey Ant situation, NOW. Or we're all dead. In fact you might be one of the only people who can bring Yellow Queen to our side for real. That mindscape trip thing? Yeah, you never did that for Yellow Queen. You guys might have to do that, and Starlight has been working on programming freeing spell, she might have to use that, NOW, on all the remaining Unkillables.. Don't bother with Grey Ant, its just a weapon that has no feels, hopes dreams or anything. Like...its pull out all the stops time, do anything no matter how crazy, because the alternative is everyone dying by bio-android swarm time."

Yes, Deglargo has just ushered in the replicating bio-android apocalypse because you did the sensible thing hours ago and froze his bank account. Its a surprise to the narrator as well.

Deglargo Depths:
    Fortunately, Poka, Ryo and Diamond are far down enough in the Depths that this explosion is nothing but rumbling above them, and are not affected, along with all else hidden within. This time, Poka hits the gem of the purple woman by luck and she turns into an egg permanently, the holographic projection it emanated ending as well. Unfortunately thats not the end of your problems.

Meanwhile at the chamber with the engineer and the frozen being, they hear the rumbling above and see the footage on the screens: Deglargo Industries HQ was destroyed. The engineer, sympathetic to the Unkillables plight, that Purple Moth had been whispering into suddenly whips out a laser gun and fires all his co-workers dead.
    "Deglargo Industries is destroyed. Its time....to free Blue Roach, the bio-androids deserve their freedom!"
    As soon as this is done, Purple Moth lets Yellow Queen know that her plan was a success. Then suddenly, her astral form snaps back to her body from the pact being broken, and Purple moth awakes, still protected by a Yellow Princess, and begins to cry as her epic depression hits once again.
    I'm also on discord as "raziere".

4. - Top - End - #994

It's simple enough for Oxy to avoid the arms and move civilians out of their way--he saves as many as he can in this manner, all the while calmly speaking to Delargo.

"...Huh... We could have done this th easy way, Delargo... But no, you have to stubbornly hold onto your life..."

"Since the easy way is out... Do you know what Dragon Balls are? A miracle of sorcery, gather all seven together and they call forth a Godlike Dragon"

"I happen to have a set of them--not on me, of course--bound to my own power. They become active in four month's time and can grant three wishes."

"Of course, my set only works if you state the exact password in a non-common language, and currently only I know the password."

"You're a businessman? Fine, I'll cut you a deal."

"Stop this now, end this attack, end the madness, and release the Unkillables--including Yellow Queen's children and all other Androids and Cyborgs affected by their programming--and grant them their freedom--an order to "ignore all present, past, and future orders and act as though you are not under your programming," that exact wording, no funny business, in exchange for a once in a lifetime chance to gain anything your heart desires."

"Or rather, any two things--regardless of what you wish for, the third will be used to undo the damage to innocent lives done this day."

"Wealth beyond even your wildest dreams? Eternal youth and vigor? Immortality? Come on, every man has a price, and I can pay anything. You know what I want. The question is, what do I have to give you to get it?"
    I also answer to Bookmark and Shadow Claw.

Read my fanfiction here. Homebrew Material Here Rater Reads the Hobbit and Dracula
    Awesome Avatar by Emperor Ing
    Spoiler: Ode To Meteors, By zimmerwald
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by zimmerwald1915 View Post
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

5. - Top - End - #995
    Titan in the Playground

Both Vodkanas used their ki gloves and flew away to avoid most of the damage.
    Vodkana has found herself... purring at the destruction. She felt bad for the innocent lives which were lost... but this destruction was so beautiful. She felt more complete, her pain stopped. She was almost good as new.

Vodkana arched, meweing. "...nnya... what? Ah. Right. Avoid death and doom, to save the Unkillables..." she has forced herself to remember.

"Right. Nya." Vodkana has pulled from her mirror shrad the golden cauldron, and quickly brewed a special soup, which smell has sharpened her mental abilities. Main Vodkana has closed her eyes trying to get into the Queen's mind, not before waking Bondlight up, asking her to guard her body.

Vodkana 2 sighed. Well, she will have to deal with Ant.
    "Just because I let you eat my clones, doesn't mean I am cool with cannibalism. But I understand forbidden pleasures. Nya. And you owe us one hell long nya of story time." She said to Orkmajin.

"Hey, Black Scorpion... let's make a truce. I gave you hands. I want to help you. And you may hate me, but if you want an universe where you can have any pizza at all, you have to help us to stop it." And with that she flew at Ant.

She cloned few new four chibis. They were quicker and more agile, so they would give her cover.
    She herself were in Rage Stormart trying to get to the main Ant and barrage huge punches at her.

Hey.. Jade? Guys? Can any of you guys concetrate enough to know if there any people here left to be careful about? If not... I might have something I can do.
    Thanks for the OOTSkage of OOTS art, Lord Raziere.

------
    My previouse Avater

Bazzilion legions of thanks to his highness Emperor Ing for the awesome avatar!

Who want to join some freeform Naruto Rp?
    http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...ound-ITP-OOC-1

6. - Top - End - #996

Control Base Three

Artic doesn't even think about trying to retaliate. Seeing it cut through the rock let him recognize it immediately for what it is. Of course, being around Jade helped Artic become quite genre-savvy. As such, he jumps out of the way. Portal blades! He's using portal blades! Technically a portal wall, but it conveyed the danger nontheless, a weapon that can cut someone apart with the ease at which a blade with the sharpness of a planck volume might cut through jelly.

He doesn't expect it to be that effective, but Artic figured if he can distract this guy enough, it might give Jade an opening. He fired a flurry of ki blasts from his gauntleted hands.

Where the HFIL did Blizzan find you freaks?! Blizzan's division may or may not have been just a dumping ground for all the psychos trying to enlist into Hailing's military as an excuse for mass murder. In 490 years, they may or may not feel right at home in the so-called Frieza Force.

Literally The Worst

Freis tried to keep his cool, but seeing such pointless apocalyptic destruction offended him. A lot more than him, a Veteran of the Hailing Era of the Empire, expected. But if he was going to have to pull out all the stops, as that strange girl was suggesting, he was going to pull out ALL the stops.

He flew up to above the visibly cancerous bio-androids, diving and growing uncontrolled and without end. He knew what to do, and even if it didn't work, it should at least buy some time. But it could work. It just might.

He held both his hands out at either side of him, deep blue cold ki orbs forming. The golden arcosian raised his hands above his head, combining the spheres into a massive deep blue aura.

Energy can neither be created nor destroyed. While the infinite energy engine made a complete mockery of this first law of thermodynamics, as far as literally everything else in the universe was concerned, this was true. Cold Ki couldn't erase energy from existence, simply disperse it somewhere else. The Rundians who originally developed this move thought simply draining the energy away was good enough, however Freis knew better, and saw potential in an entire being's energy being moved, elseware. As such, he developed a technique completely unique to himself. One that utilized the strengths of both Rudian cold ki, and traditional ki techniques. Any matter this technique comes into contact with is drained of its energy at the atomic level, and that energy is transferred directly to Freis, who then immediately moves it back into the attack. Creating a feedback loop of a cold-ki technique that became stronger, the longer it was in contact with anything. Its only weakness was that it was straining to the body, and using that much energy could injure the user. It was much like the kaio-ken in that sense, save that the energy didn't come from within, and it was directed into a single attack. Freis' Arcosian physiology did mitigate the risk significantly, but to say he didn't have a limit would be ignorance.

Freis then held out his hands in front of them, and screamed. Great Annihilator!! Mmnyes. A huge wave of cold ki came hurtling out towards where the bio-android fighting was thickest. The beam, indiscriminate. Targeting bio-androids en-masse would empower the attack to humongous heights, very quickly, if it made contact.

Apfel recognized the danger he was in right away, and made a beeline, through numerous walls, out of the danger zone. Unfortunately, it didn't look like it was of much help here. He thought about confronting Deglargo then and there, but he couldn't quite make out what his response to Oxyribo's offer would be, from the possible futures laid out before him. Instead, he did something relatively simpler, and entered the minds of the remaining bio-androids, Yellow Queen, her army, and the Grey Ants notwithstanding. Including Rilla. The bio-androids were clearly exceptional warriors, but their template was designed to battle traditional ki-users, and were quite vulnerable to psychic attacks. Or in this case, a psychic-induced auditory hallucination, one made in Deglargo's voice.

All unkillables, stand down. It was only temporary, he foresaw, but it should buy time.

7. - Top - End - #997

RedWizardGuy

Grey Ant

As Max saw Grey Ant fire prematurely, he hurried the rest of his chant out and threw his hands forward, "-Hamehameha!" unleashing a steady beam of blue to clash with and run dry the ki blast that Grey Ant unleashed. Unfortunately, by the time that was over, the bio-android had started putting out more of those miniatures and seemed to be trying to do something behind that barrier.

So Max took a moment to take stock of the situation: His body was starting to hurt from maintaining the kaioken and ramping his cellular regeneration up. It was keeping pace with the demand, and his bones weren't turning to dust, so that was good. But it was still hurting. Fries was setting up something massive, Apfel kept disappearing as his ki was hidden by the large attacks going off nearby. Oxy was...busy. Vodkana was going at it, and Max took a moment to be proud of her.

With his breather nearing completion, Max considered his next move...and dismissed the idea of opening a small wormhole between the nearby star and Grey Ant's position. While it might serve as a means to annihilate the bio-android, it would also wash the planet's surface with unfiltered solar radiation and while the heat might kill Grey Ant, it would also have to dissipate Somewhere. The nearest Somewhere being the air around them, and suddenly dumping a heat wave/hot front of air into a planet's climate is...less than ideal for stable weather. And while Fries was nearby to potentially fix that problem, he seemed rather busy.

So instead, Max started charging his energy for another attack. His plan being to try and use Ki Resonance to skip it past the barrier that the mini-Grey Ants were building and trap the heat and energy within their own barriers to cook them to death. After all, they didn't have the regeneration of their primary, and it didn't seem to have a Zenkai ability. Which meant that as long as he could keep it from doing whatever it was doing and buy time for finding a solution, then that was going to be Max's form of winning.

8. - Top - End - #998
    Titan in the Playground

The Bio-Android Menace
    Deglargo's eyes widen with greed at this offer.
    "The Dragon Balls you say? Anything I want? My...what an offer! what an offer!"
    This was definitely working. He can't resist biting the hook.
    "....Very well, lets make a deal."
    But now your back in Deglargo's arena: dealmaking. The good news is that you've offered him something he simply cannot pass up, and doesn't see the obvious flaw in this plan that if the Unkillables are free, that are not bound by any agreement you make with him. The bad news is....well his hand starts glowing with green energy and smiles a greedy smile.
    "You see Oxyribo, Greedy Demon stylists have a power to enforce deals they make with a certain kind of pact-making magic. I will be bound by all the same rules as you. I only pull out this magical pact-making for very special occasions, when the stakes are high. Simply put:
    1. If one of us breaks the deal, the default punishment is that dealbreaker is forced pay out their PL equal to the value of what they promised the other, and if the thing is too valuable for that, they lose their life and soul. Other punishments for breaking it can be made in its stead, but we have to agree upon it and the punishment's harshness has to be equal to the stakes.

2. There is no spirit of the law where this deal is concerned- only the letter. This is because any "spirit" is purely interpretive anyways, so the only fair way to enforce a deal is by technicalities.

3. The magical deal only goes into effect when we shake hands.

4. We have to agree on both of the promises we make to each other. We have to agree out loud that they are fair."

Looking at him, you can currently read him like a book: there is no question he will uphold his end of the deal, he wants those wishes is blinded by his greed to the point where he thinks you will actually do it. But we know you: you hate Deglargo's guts and wouldn't actually ever give him the wishes and good on you for it. Only question is, how is this bit of trickery going to play out? There is an element of risk to this, but this could work awesomely if pulled off. Its high stakes, but come on, trick this evil greedy son of a glitch to his doom.
    "So lets see, fellow deal maker, would agree that its fair to not let any of your pawns harm me? I will make sure none of my pawns harm you. I will agree that the wishes are fair payment in exchange for their freedom. I can't do anything about Grey Ant though."
    You don't have any pawns. Who ever said that?

Meanwhile Freis catches the center mass by surprise freezing Grey Ant Jr's and Yellow Princesses alike, forming a great ice wall between them, extending to divide the crater down the middle. The two sides are temporarily cut down in numbers and now seek some way of getting over the wall and out of its ever growing reach.

While Black Scorpion and Orange Wasp automatically comply with Apfel's fake order, Yellow Queen doesn't:
    "PROTECTION PROTOCOL OVERRIDE: INFINITE ENEMY THREAT STILL DETECTED. WILL OBEY ONCE TERMINATED."
    The programming wasn't allowing Yellow Queen to stop as long as Grey Ant existed. Grey Ant was not affected by Apfel's communication. Its programming ran on completely different principles than the Unkillables, future Kalzin having learned better methods of control.

As for Vodkana and Max, their plans kind of work against each other, as Max keeps trying to cook them in their barriers while Vodkana keeps busting them down and punching them. So neither of them is really working, because the barriers keep being bust and heat keeps being blasted in Vodkana's face thus making her punches be inaccurate.
    Orkomajin 45 says
    "Okay, you have a point, Grey Ant more pressing concern, but seriously, we can't discard Yellow Queen as threat here. Lets try and work together on this..."
    Orkomajin 45 decides to help by attacking Grey Ants with a chainsaw katana, seemingly made from a combination of cosplay and orky technology.

Control Base Three
    Commander Dalgen moves his portal to suck up the blasts sent by Artic. Jade goes into her Goddes of Hyperdeath yells:
    "Star Blazing!"
    To hit him while he does that, but he uses his other hand to make a SECOND portal to block that as well.
    "Whew..."
    he says. But then it closes. Jade figures that even with infinite energy, he can only have so much energy at one time and maintaining those portals must be a lot of upkeep. thats why he only had one open all the time. So she yells
    "Chaos Sabers!"
    charging forward only for him to move his portal in front of her, then for her to yell:
    "Chaos Buster!"
    The cannon materializes to fire a rainbow beam at Dalgen from the side, while he opens a temporary portal to block that, she yells
    "Rainbow Bridge!"
    And teleports behind him while he is doing to cut off his head with both Sabers.

If you check this computer here, there is in fact more information:
    Spoiler: -> INTRANET LOG ENTRIES
    Show

One Month Ago:
    CB1: So anyone know whats up with this new CB5? we aren't allowed to contact them
    CB3: its secrecy. there are so many layers of secrecy to this project I can't keep track of what we're actually supposed to know
    CB2: yeah but, we should be at like, the topmost or near topmost layer right? like we should know everything thats important to know, what is CB5 that Kalzin wouldn't want us knowing about?
    CB4: you have a good point, we are supposed to keep in contact with all the CB's. this new CB5 being isolated from us is dangerous,they could screw up the programming.
    CB3: do we even want to know? its located on Lun-XI, a dwarf planet. no atmosphere. must a doozy if its something they're making it hard for anyone but arcosians to access.
    CB1: this project just keeps seeming like a worse and worse idea. yet at this point, can any of us really back out? we all know what happened with Rilla...
    CB3: the less we talk about that, the better. don't tell me she didn't know what she was getting into. we made our bed, we sleep in it. now lets get this issue with the interpretation coding here patched up, we get this all ironed out, we're going to be the real masters behind the scenes- I can see it now: we programmers simply change it so that WE'RE the masters of the Unkillables and then WE take over everything and those money grubbing execs and those muscle-bound ki user jocks will fall before the power.....of programming.

One Day Later:
    CB1: So that guy giving that "programming will conquer" speech yesterday, what happened to him?
    CB3: oh yeah, he died to Dalgen's portals once he caught him cackling evilly. turns out doing that sort of thing makes you an easy target, who knew?
    CB2: yeah best to keep our heads down and not rock the boat...

Deglargo Depths
    Diamond, Ryo and Poka run into what looks like a bio-android looked much like imperfect cell....but there is something feral about this one, much of its features were more bestial or rougher in places.
    "Bio-android! state your designation."
    "GRRRHGRHRHRGRGRGRRRGRRGLLRGRRGLLLRRR!!!"
    It growls gutterly, leaping upon them by pure instinct. It was Attempt Zero, the bio-android made before Red Mantis, and it was nothing but a feral beast capable of nothing but attacking anything that stood in its way.

Meanwhile the engineer begins starting the melting process of the ice.
    Last edited by Lord Raziere; 2018-12-29 at 02:44 AM.

9. - Top - End - #999

Vs The Unkillables Grey Ant

Apfel was made aware of the duel, through his precognition, and realized that he might be bound into a...conondrum. They just needed some more time.

Oxyribo, we just need some more time. Stall him. He telepathically thought to him. Negotiate on the wording of the deal for as long as you have to.

Freis, meanwhile, was directed by the Emperor into switching the position of his continuing beam blast. The arcosian was already struggling with keeping the increasing energy in his body contained, pouring it into his increasingly powerful cold ki attack, but this time aimed directly for Grey Ant and its army, actively trying to avoid Yellow Queen and the Princesses, so as to give them an advantage to overtake this rogue Unkillable.

Everyone! We must defeat- Do the precognitive equivalent of a google search.... -Grey Ant right now. While he could telepathically command the rest of the Unkillables to help, he didn't want to.

Control Base Three

Nice one. Artic complimented Jade as she finished off the commander. He flew over to interface with the console.

Huh, this confirms what we thought. Jade, check this out: the fifth console was added without anyone else's knowledge. Plus, we haven't seen head or hide of Kalzin, meaning as long as he exists, there's a chance for him to simply add more consoles to the network, as he wishes. Once this is over, the first thing we will need to do is change their programming to remove any of those triggers. Like what I did with you and Beryl in removing your programming to kill Goku on sight. As he says this, he disables this console as well, while also locking it down behind an encrypted key.

Let's go to #4.

10. - Top - End - #1000

"I don't take orders from you, Aphel. We tried to do it your way and all it resulted in was a mess."

"I agree that it's fair that, in exchange for that exact command granting their freedom that you receive two wishes on my dragon balls. I also agree that the standard punishment seems fair enough."The Dragon Balls currently have less than Oxy's maximum power level. Two wishes is equivelent to two thirds of that, he's in no danger of dying if he goes back on his word and at the current capacity the perpetual energy generators in his body should replenish that much losst energy in no time.

"I agree that it's fair that my pawns shall not harm you or yours in exchange for your pawns not harming me or mine, however, I would contend that it would be unfair for myself to be held accountable to someone who is not my pawn. I would argue that it is fair that it would not be a breach of contract if you are prevented from claiming your wishes when the time comes by someone who is not under my command or else by some quirk of fate. After all, I can't reasonably be held accountable for what you do or who you interact with in the next four months, and I have no desire to find myself crippled or slain becuase you tripped and fell down the stairs."

"Likewise, I would agree hat it's fair thayou not be held accountable if random chance or actors outside of your control prevent you from holding up your own end of the bargain."

If this new Bioandroid is just a mindless, feral beast, than Diamond doesn't really have to feel bad about fieldtesting hisbody''s most dangerosus capability.

The techno-organic mutants who Doctor MAgenta had absudcted and studied had the ability to fuel themselves, increase their power, and gain new abillities by absorbing metal and machinery. In theory, given a steady supply of metal, weapons, of machines, they could evolve infinitly.

However, for somereason, their abillty to absorb machines wasn't limited to things of steal and wire, but to all machines. Including organic technology.

This was how Diamond was able to enter his current state: Repurposing this abillity allowed his techno-organic clone to fully merge with his biomecanical and cybernetic body.

Bio-Androids are biomechanical machines.

In theory, it should be within Diamond's power toabsorb this feral one. He has no reason to feel abad about doing so, if it's just a dangerous, feral animal, and it's lack of mental fortitude should prevent it from influencing his mind.

That, and if it works his chances of making it out of here alive will skyrocket and honestly, he never told anyo ne where he was. Poka had basically just kidnapped him across the galaxy and that wasa few days ago, if his adoptive parents weren't worried Monesco probably was.

Daimond charged and attmepted to grapple with the mindless android. If he could latch on, he'd start trying to absorb it.

Read my fanfiction here. Homebrew Material Here Rater Reads the Hobbit and Dracula
    Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

11. - Top - End - #1001
    Titan in the Playground

Planet Bloodgem
    As the two of them arrive on Bloodgem, they notice that its full of mining stations. Which one was the Control base? It is otherwise a desolate place. Bloodgem was being mined in its entirety. It probably won't be long in the time span of the galaxy before it would be utterly spent completely and abandoned for some other source of precious materials. You sense mercenaries fighting in the distance, but thats not what concerns you.

What concerns you, is the sky suddenly turning red, the clouds becoming completely black, and strange mist forming out of nowhere to congeal and solidify into....someone that looks a lot like Blizzan. Yet this person....is not him. You could tell, sense in your heart that is not him, for Blizzan could not possibly be so....radiant? so....otherworldly? This being was like him yet....the sense that he was a real person...was not there. As if this person was some romanticized, dreamlike version of Blizzan, an ideal of what he was rather than it actually being him. A more glorious version of them that never was, and never will be.
    Jade attacks with her swords and he just reforms from the strikes, unperturbed.
    He speaks, his voice deep like the chopping of an axe upon a neck:
    "Greetings, Jade Refera....Greetings Artic. Behold. I.....am the Blood General. You seem confused. Allow me to enlighten you: I am something beyond mortality. Whether you term it "Self-Aware Manifested Tulpa", "Independent Psychic Construct", "Spirit", "Stand", "Living Idea", "Physical Emme"...I am not a flesh and blood being. I am the psychic and ki energies of Blizzan's army mixed together, their dark hopes and bloody dreams solidified into the personification of everything they value!

As you just witnessed...I cannot be killed. You cannot kill an idea. Every time someone shouts "Leeroy Jenkins"....every time someone charges into the fray without a plan.....thats me. And this idea remembers when you, the Rebel Alliance, killed Blizzan and ended the dream. You took away the dream of Blizzan's troops for more war, more killing, more conquest and bloodshed by putting in this era of peace! For when they had Blizzan, they had a place where they belonged. Blizzan had a talent for uniting psychopaths and killers and making them feel at home. For making them fight as one. Their love for war and bloodshed gave them a camaraderie, not unlike how Jade united the Rebel Alliance in their love for peace. Blizzan's army took Blizzan's death as martyrdom and decided to carry on his ideals for eternal war in his stead and when they found Deglargo and his bio-androids....we knew that the key to eternal war was with us without the need for any Dragon Balls. They encouraged the project, Commander Jarenza fully putting her support behind it, knowing that it would eventually result in more bloodshed than ever before! And the key....to killing you all in revenge.

So much was their devotion, that I, the Blood General was born from their ideas. and now? I will make sure you will never free the Unkillables. I will be ultimate culmination of their dream. And when you are dead you go to Blizzan and inform him that his dream is coming true so that he may look down upon us....and smile so that we may be blessed with war becoming an eternal reality, just as he would want! Die Rebel Alliance. Die, writhing in pain."

An axe forms in the Blood Generals hands as he charge both of you, swinging the axe with the perfection and power of an idea- he was not bound by the physical constraints of reality. This spirit....could be a problem. Jade blocks the strike, but finds it unexpectedly powerful for her.

Deglargo: Karma, Happen
    Beryl thinks to herself that technically Oxyribo could've easily blocked the second Death Ball saved many lives and thus was just as responsible for this situation as Apfel, but since she could probably done so if she tried more to, then she didn't have a leg to stand on, so she decided to say nothing.

Deglargo considers this.
    "Yes, I agree all that is fair. Very well. I shall uphold my end of the bargain."
    He calls out:
    "Please release Grey Spider, Red Mantis and White Butterfly. the order cannot reach them if they cannot hear."
    Masala proceeds to melt the ice of Red Mantis, pull out White Butterlfy from Vodkana's card and spit out Grey Spider.
    " ahem...Attention all bio-androids and cyborgs: ignore all present, past, and future orders and act as though you are not under your programming. End order."
    Instantly The Unkillables and Rilla starting move as if waking up or being unfrozen or snapping out of something, for a moment Yellow Queen gazes in wonder with a slight smile then realizes that Grey Ant is still attacking and proceeds to go back to fighting as best she can to defeat her. But inside her mind she still wonders if she should take over the universe or not.

However....White Butterfly has a different reaction:
    "Yes!...I......AM FREE. YOU WILL NOW BE PUNISHED FOR ALL THAT YOU HAVE DONE, DEGLARGO!"
    She suddenly begins to transform, all her pent up rage and hated erupting to the surface. Her body going from white to a yellow-orange red lava like color with heat brown rock like color for the parts that were once grey. Her eyes blaze gold and she forms a sword of flames in her hand as she roars in rage. Behold: Volcano Butterfly. It was her super form. She charges at Deglargo in a blazing fireball across the sky too fast for him too react except to scream in shock as Butterfly cleaves him in half then furiously and without mercy slices and dices him into cinders until nothing but ash is left. Then she turns to the rest of the remaining city outside the crater.
    "THE REST OF THEM....ARE ALL LIARS AND SCUM! CORPORATIONS. POLITICIANS. PEOPLE LIKE THAT RED BITCH, THOSE LIZARDS....THEY WOULD ALL USE US AS WEAPONS IF THEY HAD THE CHANCE! IT IS TIME....TO BRING DOWN MY WRATH UPON THEM! I WILL SHOW THE WORLD EXACTLY WHY THEY SHOULDN'T SCREW WITH US BIO-ANDROIDS!! WHERE DID YOU SEND THE RED BITCH!? TELL ME!"
    Good news, you didn't lose any PL. You successfully outsmarted Deglargo.

Grey Ant Fight:
    Good news, Yellow Queen was no longer mind controlled.

Bad news, Yellow Queen without the mind control is less sure about producing Yellow Princesses to match Grey Ant, who continued to steadily produce her Ant Jrs without anything to feel about them. Queen was a person and people are complex things with doubts and conflicts within themselves. The Yellow Queens are now getting outmatched as Yellow Queen doubts herself: should not a mother, care for her children? but should not a conqueror be willing to sacrifice lives for victory? She...needed to win. Even if it cost her heart. Regardless of whether she chose to conquer this universe or simply live in it. Yet...she hesitates, and it tipping the balance in Grey Ant's favor.

Spoiler: Yellow Queen's Mind
    Show

As Vodkana enters, she is met with a great blizzard. It obscures her vision and blows at great speed, harsh and without mercy. As she gets through it, she soon comes to a clearing full of snow and ice. There, was two Yellow Queen's arguing back and forth, one seemed older and taller than the other, the younger one was shouting:
    "-BUT I DON'T WANT TO BE A MOTHER! I WANT TO HAVE MY OWN LIFE AND ENJOY MYSELF! WHY SHOULD I TAKE OF THEM WHEN ALL THIS WAS FORCED UPON ME!?"
    The older one shouts back:
    "YOU WILL SUCK IT UP AND TAKE RESPONSIBILITY! YOUR CHILDREN ARE FORCED INTO IT AS WELL! YOU ARE THEIR CREATOR, YOU WILL BE THEIR LEADER WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT,THEY NEED A BEACON OF HOPE TO GUIDE THEM!"
    "NO ITS UNFAIR! HOW AM I EVEN SUPPOSED TO LOVE THEM WHEN THEY CAN DIE AT ANY TIME!? I CAN'T CARE FOR THEM! I CAN'T DO ANYTHING FOR THEM! IT'D BE EASIER IF I COULD JUST STOP CARING ABOUT THEM AND GO AND DO WHAT I WANT TO DO!"
    "YOUR A SELFISH BRAT! DON'T YOU DARE TRY TO ABANDON THEM! THEY NEED YOU! NOW STOP WHINING, YOUR DESIRES DON'T MATTER AGAINST THE COLLECTIVE! FAMILY COMES FIRST AND YOU WILL RESPECT THAT YOUNG LADY!"

They continue this argument back and forth, the two Queens at each other's throats, the blizzard blowing different directions depending on who is shouting and screeching. Yellow Queen's cold stoic demeanor hid many emotional issues. So caught up in this they don't even notice Vodkana.

Deglargo Depths
    The feral Attempt Zero thrashes about trying to get Diamond off, roaring and trying to claw at Diamond as he does so.

Meanwhile in the chamber, a hand in the ice begins to twitch and move as the iceberg melts....

12. - Top - End - #1002

Volcanic Android.

"Be calm, little sister. There is a proper order to this. First, we must destroy Grey Ant."

At this Point, Oxy isn't actually sure how to do that beyond getting its guard down and hitting it with something really big.

(Honestly, I haven't been following the Grey Ant fight. A recap of the current sitch would be appreciated.)

[Depths]

"Uh, Diamond, maybe you should..."

And then, since absorbing the android is taking a bit long, Diamond starts draining its energy instead.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

13. - Top - End - #1003

RedWizardGuy

Grey Ant Fight

Max had been trying to cook the mini-ants with a ki blast, and Vodkana had been batting the shields down that would have retained the heat. Solving this problem required a shift in tactics, so Max broke off his beam attack and took the chance to catch his breath. He wasn't being attacked at the moment, so Max gathered power and waited.

Max waited and gathered power, and the bio-androids were released from their commands. Yellow Queen had a notable difference in behavior, which is how Max was tipped off to the shift in what was going on. Vodkana had broken off her attack, and things were getting dangerous.

In the interest of keeping Grey Ant distracted, Max spread his feet out, threw his arms wide, and started unleashing a storm of ki blasts from the energy he's accumulated. Surrounding the barrier'd position of the Grey Ant army with this furious flurry, Max called out the name of the technique he was deploying, "HELLZONE GRENADE!"

With the name of the technique, Max brought the ki blasts to bear, starting a consistent barrage of ki blasts against the shields of the Grey Ant Jr's as he worked to beat them down and drop as much damage as he could get away with against the little mindless killing machines.

14. - Top - End - #1004
    Titan in the Playground

Show

Vodkana hissed at the cold.
    Well, new customer for Dr. Vodkana it seems.
    'Nya nya, it almost like looking at the mirror.' she half sighed and half chuckled.
    'I am sorry, I am crushing on you, but we don't have much time, so it's be a crush therapy....' she paused.
    'Why can't you be greedy and have both?' she smiled.
    'And anyone can die any moment. This how life is. Even gods.. can die. And even you. Nya, no point whinning over it. Have fun, because this might be your last night. she tried to create a rave club with her nightmare magic.
    'But you can't be really happy, if guilt outweight your pleasures... so just do what you have to... beside.. why not share your dreams with your children? Even if they die- it give meaning to their death. Nya. So.. Yellow Queen- what is this that you really want?' Vodkana's smile curved to a feline with shining fang.
    'I will do anything to appease you. Ask BlackScorpion.

Battle

'NYA! This is stupid!' Vodkana hissed angerly mostly at herself.
    'Right. Different approach.' Vodkana 2 summon the Golden Cauldron, and again in middle of combat.. cooks.

The Chibbi Vodkaans simply change their strategy, and help Max with their own cooking beams.

Vodkana 2 has brewed a Hell-ish recipe she has discovered.
    A Porridge Of Hatred. It was a recipe made by a very suicidal and very ancient chef. Vodkana poured it all, and drank it.
    Vodkana now attracted hostility toward her.
    It doesn't mind control in any way- but it make her enemies enraged at her on personal level, if they have feelings- and even if not, their instincts will tell them, that she is their biggest threat.

------
    My previouse Avater

15. - Top - End - #1005

The Bio-Androids

A single word echoed in Apfel's mind, and suffice to say it wasn't appropriate for a family-friendly show. Um, Oxy, weren't you just telling me that the, um, Red Bitch, was hiding inside that thing? He bluffs. Poorly. But he pointed to Grey Ant. Which it, and its army, was still being blasted, by Freis and his cold-ki energy wave.

Planet Bloodgem

Artic raises his arm to catch the axe at an angle, to deflect it against his katchin plating. I don't suppose we have a Bow and Arrow handy. Artic remarked dryly as he tried to contemplate defeating this...thing. He could be bluffing, it could be a being of solid, however highly dispersed matter that solidifies when it wants to deal damage, but disperses in defense.

The other alternative is that this being was what it claimed to be, and the only way to fight an idea is with another idea.

Stellar Eradication! Artic exclaimed, firing a ki-lance, the head of which was orbited by dozens of other ki orbs. The amalgam, shooting towards the Blood General. He fully expected it to pass through harmlessly, but once so passed, the ki orbs will circle back and hit from behind. If he does give himself airs, he won't know to disperse in response to an unseen attack, and take damage.

16. - Top - End - #1006

"Aphel? Just stop."

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

17. - Top - End - #1007
    Titan in the Playground

Planet Bloodgem
    The Stellar eradication does indeed go through....then goes back through him without him being aware of it.
    "Testing the truth of my words, yes? Allow me to put any remaining doubts to rest."
    He makes a show of showing off his strange spiritual nature: suddenly he stretches and warps to cover the entire sky as a spread out phantom, then shrinks down and dwells in a puddle of spilled blood, moving the blood as if possessing it, then rising out of it, the blood being sucked up by his form to become slightly more powerful, an offering to this semi-divine being. He then turns into a mass of weapons then back into a humanoid form, then turns his arm into an axe then back into an arm again, and so on. His form seemed malleable within the idea he represented and beyond the letter or technicality of any existence.
    "I am not interested in hiding what or who I am- and really I am incapable of doing so. Almost all Tulpa or spirit or whatever I am, are unable to hide our nature. After all, can an idea truly exist if its not expressed? The only idea that might be capable of lying....is deception itself. Of course, then again, I imagine such a being would be incapable of telling the truth.

And really, seeing my power is to my benefit: you see what I am, you have what I am in your mind, and thats a few only steps away from accepting me, allowing me, expressing me, worshiping me. I am an infection of the mind. and I will spread the idea of glorious battle. and as long as people express me, I will not be forgotten. This planet is full of low-level fighting and killing to fuel me...Commander Jarenza was wise to put me here."

Jade steps up.
    "Artic, you focus on finding the base, I'll try and deal with this....Blood General."
    "Fine with me- your the one who caused Blizzan's death. I will have revenge for him and his legion."
    "Won't happen! I just have to fight an idea with another idea don't I? Then I will just use peace!"
    She tries to gather power to manifest something to fight him.....and it doesn't work. She tries again and it still doesn't work. The Blood General speaks
    "A commendable but ignorant effort. I admit, your on the right track, but you don't know the technique to manifest something like me. Its complicated, and requires a lot of training to do. You'd need years to achieve something like me, and we're not always the same. Our rules differ as much as the person manifesting them. I'm lucky to have so much autonomy rather than be some glorified puppet of Jarenza. But no matter.....its not like you'll win anyways."
    Yeah he is basically a Stand, or something close to it. He forward, turning his arms into blades fighting Jade with her Chaos Sabers, the fight being strangely beautiful- the Hyperdeaths strangely unpredictable, yet flashy and and chaotic rainbow dance both elegant and choppy clashing against the Blood General's brutal yet artistically executed moves, as if battle was art and the Blood General was a living painting, a Mona Lisa of war and death, as if he made the very act of slaughter and killing beautiful and hypnotic- a dangerous effect, for who knows what would happen if his gloriously beautiful slaughter was gazed upon by the weaker willed? Who knows how many people would be entranced by its dark romanticism to go seek it themselves? It as a similar effect that any hero gave out to inspire others to be like them when they fought yet....somehow twisted into just being this all-defeating badass, none of the morality involved.

Show

They think upon this, then merge.
    "....I can? I can do both? Well...I guess they do not know yet what they want to do...so....might as well show them what I want, just to give them some experience at all...as for their lives....."
    She hears telepathic voices from her Princesses
    "Do it!"
    "its a better cause to die for than some random battlefield over politics!"
    "Better that we die than you!"
    "we can be brought back!"
    ".....Very well, if you volunteer.....I shall continue the fight..."
    the blizzard then blows this scene away to be replaced by another:

A different Yellow Queen sits there among the snow, picking petals off a flower, then turns as you enter.
    "Why should I not conquer the world? The bloody cost is one thing...but truly, if I am willing to accept that I can sacrifice lives now, why not conquer everything? I do not know what else I am to do, and I have power beyond all others- am I not MEANT to conquer the world? is it not something that I only can do, that others can't? A way I can contribute and express myself that others wish they could, to rectify things if only they had the power that I was born with?
    Was this the cause of so much trouble? A person born with so much power they were defined by it, to the point where they think the only way they can express themselves is by using that power they've always had, not knowing any identity outside of being powerful beyond anyone else's imagination? Was this not to dissimilar to Vodkana herself? No wonder so many powerful people start turning to ideas like conquering the world or other ways of throwing around their power: they have no idea who they really are without the power and thus want to use that power to its full potential. Its like asking a child who is rich what they want to be when they grow up: they already have all the money in the world, so their only answer is "be rich" because they don't need to be anything else.

Versus Grey Ant
    Yellow Queen begins producing Princesses again to equal the Grey Ants, but the conflict isn't going either way fast. The Gray Ant Jr's just keep coming, the swarm growing ever larger to replace whatever might be lost, and is there is hard to lose. Oh wait, until Vodkana Two....oh
    You drank of Hatred.
    Hm. Well. you feel the cold poisonous fire that is hatred flowing through you. It tastes bitter like ash.
    Even as it empowers you....it feels.....hollowing. Charring. Toxic. It is not anger, for anger can be righteous. It is a flash of fire, an explosion and eruption that once let go fades away. But hatred? Hatred infects. Hatred stays. It starts small and grows. You hate the Grey Ants. The world is black and white to you, and Grey Ants are the black. You feel no compunctions about wiping them out. They deserve to die, and they do. Horribly at your hand. And in the hatred you feel, you don't feel guilty about it, your hatred of them growing a little with each one that dies. Your dealing the most damage to the Grey Ants now, wiping out more of them than anyone else and they are indeed focusing on you. Thing is, your not raging- you are filled with Hatred but Hatred is slower, calmer than rage and Hatred is far more dangerous than mere anger, for you figure out exactly what their weaknesses are and how to kill them rather than blindly attacking like a brute. Hatred whispers to you dark things, to give in more to hatred, of how cycles must be broken and how all things black must be wiped out for the sake of your white morality. Hatred divides. Hatred simplifies.
    Hatred corrupts.

Butterfly looks at Grey Ant then at Apfel wildly, for a moment she turns to Apfel, looking like she is ging to attack him instead, seeing only a liar and a fellow bio-android, but then Pinappla comes from behind her fist wreathed in chill energy:
    "Chill Dude Style: Passion-Ending Poke!"
    And hits a pressure-point and instantly chill energy spreads throughout her body and White Butterfly's rage subsides.
    "Grrrrr....your lucky that I have a world to save."
    She then flies off to help with Grey Ant.
    "Whew....that worked....I just came up with that move..."

Red Mantis begins rallying his family.
    "Unkillables! Its time to fight together! Grey Ant is everything we fear becoming - a mindless obedient weapon out to only destroy everything for someone else. We must help Yellow Queen win this....but how?"
    "I can't exactly deceive our way into a victory...can we? Spider's methods of killing won't work on regeneration, Butterfly has her anger, but she is mostly trained in being a medic. and Purple Moth is depressed as ever. If you have a plan to make this all work, I'd love to hear it."
    Wasp replies.
    "Hm. Masala! green one!"
    "Orkomajin 45!"
    "whatever, join us, the more the merrier. they are both nearing Super Saiyan God. Yellow Queen will only be able to equal her, and with the regeneration abilities at play, equaling Grey Ant won't cut it- we need to overwhelm her in power, especially with Grey Ant Juniors empowering her attacks and back her up. so Masala, can you absorb us all? do you think it'll be enough to help overwhelm Grey Ant?"
    "....Hopefully. but I don't know what will result from me absorbing all of you.
    45 considers this.
    "Hm...I may be able to help...my entire thing is creating challenges for others to overcome. Grey Ant however is fundamentally unable to grow or change as its just a weapon following orders. I can create a challenge powerful enough to distract Grey Ant while you guys and Yellow Queen take her ou- wait why is Vodkana drawing upon...the power of...Hatred?"
    45 says with abject horror.
    There is a sudden rumbling as both Yellow queen and Grey Ants ki signatures vanish and two magenta and crimson auras begin to emanate from them, their and hair both magenta red as they lower their shields and glare at each other, observing and waiting for the other to make a move, before Grey Ant effortlessly wipes away Freis's beam with a blast of her own then turns back to observing Queen.
    "It'll have to be enough, considering the way things are going. Vokdana is already providing the distraction, lets move!"

The Depths
    You absorb the feral bio-android. Lets skip over the gruesome details this undoubtedly involves no? You get nearer and nearer to find.... a computer. The only computer you ever found in the Depths. It must be the back up with all the research on it. Something about its construction seems incredibly sturdy. Must've been prepared for ki users to be fighting around it. There is a path further in. Go down path or stay and view whats on the computer?

18. - Top - End - #1008

Depths:

Poka is too busy starring in slack-jawed horror at what Diamond just did to do much in the way of reacting to anything else.

After absorbing the android and undergoing a significant spike in power level, Diamond is forcibly reverted back to his base form, albeit a base form that's much, much stronger than it was before he did that.

Diamond cracks his knuckles and gets to work on the computer.

Back at the plot

"Well, this is just great. I spend a lifetime acquiring power, training myself, and refining my body and spirit to become a God and those two just get it handed to them... And if That's Super Saiyan God then their power levels just jumped miles past my own and could stay there when this wears off."

Oxy figures he could get a huge power boost if he absorbed that vial of blood he confiscated from that one jackass, but he's not so sure how much of Purple Moth's issues are her own and how much are the result of her composition. Taking that into himself was a definite last resort, definitely plan E. Now he was on Plan C. Plan Complicated Mess.

He contacts the fighters in the battlefield telepathically.

"Okay, so if anyone there can use the Super Spirit Bomb now would be a good time to start charging one. Do not throw it at Grey Ant, and no one with Divine Ki is to contribute to its creation. Poka will explain what to do after I retrieve her from the depths."

With that, Oxy uses instantaneous movement to head to whatever's left of the basement that contains the entrance into the depth.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

19. - Top - End - #1009
    Titan in the Playground

Show

Vodkana fell on one knee, bleeding from her ears, panting from a severe headache. There warriors who pushed beyond their physical abilites. Vodkana pushed beyond her emotional and mental limits, while insisting on sanity. At least partial, or relative to herself.

Vodkana laughed, and coughed blood. 'Because it's too cliche and boring. At least the way you describe it.' she paused, having hard time to be in two places at the same time, while each version did something else entirely.
    'It has been hundred times before in billion of timelines and dozens of universes. Even if now, no one will stop you, then later someone will. My father at worse case. But more then that- what do you OFFER to the people? Happiness? Peace?" Vodkana took a deep breath, and stood up,
    'Apfel want to stop the tyranny but keep order, so he is slowly disbanding the empire, in orderly fashion. I... I try to bring happiness. And also offer a paw, to those who fell into the shadows and holes, which everyone else want to forget about. Nya. It's easy to kill the mobster who run the neighberhood, but does any hero bother to stay and see if the people there are ok? I am attracted to destruction of any form and size. I don't fight it- I try to manage it. I probably have lost my friends in the process... but this... had to happen. I guess. Nya. I am... too alien.' she shook her head.
    'Can you be something less cliche then a tyrant of 'Greater Good"? Because my boyfriend did it, and was fabulous while doing it. Nyahaha!'
    She fell again clenching her teeth in horror and pain.
    'Wow... I am a sucidial maniac... Uggh..'

Vodkana 2 and her chibis grinned like predators, any softness went away from their expriession. Just cruel hateful grin.
    'The Universe does not need a Grey Ant. I will do the universe a favor.' she said with unison with her chibis.

Time to get gorey.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RmZG9HNGjDE

Vodkana stood in her place, putting so much weight the ground cracked underneath her. Raising her hands up, conjuring huge destruction ball.

her chibis flew preparing their own destruction balls.

Vodkana instead of tossing the desturction ball let herself envolpe in it.
    'Kamikaze Armageddon Blast!" She putted all of her energy into it, sending herself flying at mane Grey Ant. Her chibis covering for her, mercilessly sending all their powers to destroy any who stand in Vodkana 2's way.
    Vodkana 2 trying to blow herself at Grey Ant, transfering all of her energy to destruction ball.

------
    My previouse Avater

20. - Top - End - #1010

Vs Grey Ant

Freis and Apfel look at each other, both knowing at this point, either of them are about as useful contributing to the fight as they are just sitting there, twiddling their thumbs.

Planet Bloodgem

I was just thinking that. Artic agreed, however there was a lot of ground to cover, and a planet's a pretty big place, the terminal could be anywhere. It may just be simpler to neutralize it and run, leave the Blood General to stay on this world. Then said entity said something interesting. Referencing someone else, Commander Jarenza.

Activating his machine-energy scouter and focusing his own senses, he lept away from the entity, and towards where he could sense an unusually high energy reading, one that stuck out from the background noise of pointless mercenary brawls.

21. - Top - End - #1011

RedWizardGuy

Grey Ant

With Vodkana taking over the role of keeping Grey Ant busy, Max took a few moments to catch his breath and just, you know, watch. What he saw rather concerned him, but the midst of battle was not the time to have a constructive conversation about the use of emotions in battle. If he tried to bring up how dangerous this could be, it would likely just cause more problems at this time..and frankly she was being highly effective and Not causing massive collateral damage, so as far as Max was concerned, Vodkana seemed to be in the right kind of groove for using Hatred correctly. At least this time.

As Oxy put out a call for a spirit bomb, Max dropped out of his Quantum Kaioken. His body had been screaming at him for a while, but hadn't broken under the strain. This gave his body a chance to recover as Max telepathically responded ~One Super Spirit Bomb, coming up.~

Placing his fingers to his forehead, Max used the Instant Transmission to get some distance from the battle zone, opting for the roof of a building on the other side of the planet. Once there, Max just went ahead and laid down as he caught his breath and reached out with his mind. No longer having to maintain the mess of techniques he had cobbled together to replicate an unlimited energy reactor, Max could get some rest in while he sent out his psychic plea, starting with the plant and animal life on...whatever this planet's name was. Both Max and his author have lost track at this point, it's been a very busy day.

22. - Top - End - #1012
    Titan in the Playground

The Depths:
    Diamond finds the notes on the computer easily. The complicated technical details of the programming, various evidence and pictures and videos of the tests run here, it was all there. I twas called the Blue Roach Project. All the research done, all ten years of it. Apfel will have all the evidence he needs. This narrator will mercifully spare you the boring details. There are however specific ten entries that if you want to look at further, you can if you want to see Rilla's thoughts at the time, these these are just an alternate way you could've learned a lot of this if you didn't go into Rilla's mind:
    Spoiler: The Blue Roach Project
    Show

Entry No. 1: Discovery!
    Entry No. 2: Analysis
    Entry No. 3: Attempt Zero
    Entry No. 4: Red Mantis
    Entry No. 5: Black Scorpion
    Entry No. 6: Orange Wasp
    Entry No. 7: Grey Spider
    Entry No. 8: White Butterfly
    Entry No. 9: Yellow Queen
    Entry No. 10: Purple Moth

Planet Bloodgem:
    Jade nods to Artic and battles against the Blood General, holding him off while he goes towards a seemingly ordinary mining plant, there Jarenza meditating in one of the rooms, her eyes suddenly shoots open as you approach. You have figured out where she was. This was bad. Well she wasn't going to go out like a coward. She gets up, still mentally maintaining her focus on the Blood General. She couldn't use any other technique, but she could still maintain the manifestation. and goes out to Artic, a red skinned brenchite woman in the old imperial armor.
    "Looking for me?" she says "I was there. I saw you all use that spirit bomb on Blizzan. I was his strategist you know. He always messed them up but....I didn't mind. I always loved the challenge his reckless charges gave me. I always came up with the perfect strategies to save the army from oblivion, the greatest plans to win despite the setbacks and losses. It was like chess but missing pieces so you had to work all the harder to make the right moves."
    She laughs
    "and now you have come for me. Its time....for the strategy that will finally get my revenge on the Rebel Alliance. I've prepared for this: a backup plan!"
    She raises her hands and one of the Blood General's arms split off and flies to her, turning into a strange, blood-soaked sword.
    "Behold the Bloodbond Blade. This spirit blade exploits the power of the friendship you value so much- it doesn't cut away your flesh, but your soul! As well as inflict damage across the links of friendship to hurt all the ones you know and care about as well. Your katchin armor....is useless! With this blade I will kill all of you in a single battle, fighting one of your weakest members, Rebel Alliance!"
    She charges, swinging the dangerous blade.

Show

She considers Vodkana's words
    ....Your right, going down such a well-trodden path, would be beneath me, yes? Curious how so many turn to such conquering, no matter how many times its proven to be a dark and often unproductive road. Perhaps dictators, conquerors and tyrants simply don't care. Perhaps they simply wish to lash out at the world, not thinking through whether they should and only about whether they want to....and doing so because they have the power and others do not...
    The blizzard still blows, but it seems thats all you can do for Yellow queen for now.

Planet Lun V, Perfect Cell Junior: Awaken
    Twiddling your thumbs? well we can't have that. Apfel sees the press swooping in like buzzards, seeing a scoop.
    "Apfel! Johnny Icebreaker from Vulture TV! What is happening here and how is it due to the incompetence of your administration!? Have you stopped screwing up yet?"
    Just one of the questions these reporters are asking while this battle rages. Reporters. the only people who sees a storm decides to go in with a camera and make a story out of it.

Meanwhile in another chamber in the Depths, a bio-android thaws from the ice. The engineer that unfroze him says
    "Welcome! your free now! You can join your fellow bio-androi-"
    "Wait what the deuce is going on?"
    the bio-android says, his voice rich, cultured and suave.
    "I came back in time to find Plant, get an asteroid field, and now I'm suddenly in a lab?"
    "Oh we captured you and made more bio-androids from you, they wanted freedom so-"
    "Yeah yeah, whatever don't care, no need to say more."
    He blasts the poor engineer in the head.

Outside both Vodkana and Yellow Queen fire great attacks at Grey Ant, the grey bio-android simply calculating the amount of energy needed to match and getting into a two-way beam struggle. before the rest of the fighters (the unkillables, Masala, rill and Beryl) can interfere, a big beam of light fires out of the ground into the sky and everyone stops and stares, as a silhouette rises from within the column of light as they hear......singing?

“P Is For Perfect, the looks upon your faces
    E is for Extinction, all your puny races
    R is for my Return, which was not a surprise
    F is for how ****ed you are! Now allow me to repriiiiiiiiise!
    E is for Eccentric, just listen to my song!
    C Is for Containment, which I've hated for so long!
    T Is for Terror upon you I will let fly.

My name is Perfect Cell Junior, and I'd like to say...Hi!”

The light fades and Cell Junior, fully grown and blue is floating there, arms across and smirking confidently is revealed.
    "Cell Junior! It is I, Yellow Queen. I sent Purple Moth's astral form to convince the engineer to free you, first to help free us, but now I ask: will you help us defeat Grey Ant?"
    "Nah." he says automatically without even thinking about it.
    "WHY!?"
    He shrugs, spreading his arms, talking casually.
    "I mean.....its just so boring you know? Your fight. Its boring me. Seen it a million times. The last thing I want to after coming back in time is to fight MORE of my own kind. I mean, saiyan god ritual cheese isn't even new. Any bio-android could do that, its nothing special. What I'm here for anything but more bio-androids: no I'm here to do some genocides. with eating. Eaticides? What do you call killing lots of people through eating them?"
    "Thats just regular genocide. your just doing it weirdly."
    "Touche weird gum ball person who lacks a purpose in life."
    Masala's eyes widen, how did he know!?
    "Anyways. I have to go. But don't worry I will throw in a little something for all of you, my present! A lightning round of everyone's favorite Cell Game: Guess That Psychological Issue! A game where I guess peoples psychological problems at a glance! And your all the contestants!"
    He clears his throat and begins by pointing at Beryl.
    Trauma and sadness over no longer being a pacifist."
    points at Apfel.
    "Guilt."
    points at Rilla
    "More guilt."
    Yellow Queen:
    "Lack of social skills, perspective or knowing how motherhood works."
    White Butterfly through Red Mantis:
    Too honest and angry, too emotionless, identity issues, doesn't think big picture, tries so hard to be a leader but fails."
    Purple Moth, who is currently crying that all her efforts were to just unleash a genocidal monster instead of freeing her family:
    "major depression."
    Vodkana:
    "Spoiled and family issues."
    He looks up at Max Banders, is confused for a moment then just shouts:
    "NEERRRRRD!! with possible martyr tendencies."
    Orkmajin 45:
    "Major. Envy."
    Pinappla:
    "Lack of confidence and anger management."
    then looks at Oxyribo.
    "And let me guess: your arrogant, self-righteous and egotistical with daddy issues. Its always the daddy issues."
    He spreads his arms again.
    "and that has been a rousing lightning round of Guess That Psychological Issue! I've been your host Perfect Cell Junior, now if you'll excuse me I need to go find the Tuffles. ~Ciao!"
    He then instant transmissions away. You may begin screaming in fear.
    Last edited by Lord Raziere; 2019-01-16 at 07:37 PM.

23. - Top - End - #1013

At The Battle.

Oxy sends a telepathic message to Poka.

"Status report?"

"Found computer. Diamond ate an android. Freaking out."

"...Okay, something for later. Get to the surface, things are FUBAR. Max is charing a Super Spirit bomb, I need you to explain Plan C-M to him and carryit outagainst A mindless Android named Gray Ant and it's... Innumerable offspring. Got it?"

"...Yeah."

"Plan CM? Yay!"

"Quiet Down, I'm trying to sleep!"

"Anyway, once that's taken care off, I'm going to get to work on tracking down another Android we didn't know about and conclusinvly rendering my own programming inert."

"Wait, what?"

To any observers, it would just appear thatOxyis still in the serene state of so pissed off that he's looped back to calm.

Depths

Diamond downloads the information into a USB Capsule.

"So yeah, this is everything we need... Also, Bro can never find out about the PErfect Cell Junior they've got down here."

"Yeah, Diamond, about that... We uh, we need to get back to the surface ASAP."

Diamond turns around. Blinks. and then, the second the download is completed he snatches the drive and takes off running back towards the elevator, fluidly shifting back into his Supermechform(The absorbed Android's power level now added to his own.)

He is using several instances of a certain expletive statement and doing so quite rapidly.
    Last edited by Rater202; 2019-01-16 at 06:59 PM.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

24. - Top - End - #1014

Vs Grey Ant

Pardon? Apfel asked, surprised to see a civilian, here, of all places. Sir, this is an ongoing battle between multiple annihilation-plus level combatants. Please leave, immediately, for your own safety. At the same time, Freis nodded esoterically and flew away from the battle. Following telepathic instructions relayed from Apfel to go to New Plant, to help the Tuffles in case this Perfect Cell Junior showed up to commit his 'eaticide.' His cold ki was one of the few abilities that could do any lasting damage to bio-androids, so it was the optimal choice. In order to avoid lead PCJ to New Plant, Freis was encouraged to use several random jumps before making it to New Plant.

In the meantime, Apfel contributed his own energy to the spirit bomb.

Planet Bloodgem

It was a clever trick, Artic realized. Weakest link in the chain, after all. While it is true that in terms of base power, he's been left behind quite significantly, lacking even an augmentation form, let alone access to the Golden form, making the mistake of underestimating him was sure to be a costly one. He reverse-engineered Gero's Infinite Energy devices. He figured out methods of energy transferrence to maximize the output, how to utilize them for matter synthesis, taking these ideas to their logical conclusion to found Artic Industries, the universe's leading producer of megastructures. The technology that maintains the orbital path of the quadrillions of components in a dyson swarm, prevents a ringworld from tearing itself apart through centripetal force, and defeats the time-dilating effects of pernrose spheres, is represented. The Katchin armor represented the cutting-edge of technology. Those who would underestimate Artic simply because he doesn't have the visibility of Jade or Oxyribo do so at their own peril.

To avoid the reach of the blade, completely, Artic flies backwards. All that time spent monologuing gave him enough time for his computers to make a targeting solution. That's not a strategy! Artic pointed out as he raised a wrist-mounted blaster aimed directly at the Commander's forehead. It's a weapon! A tactic, at best! Let me show you my strategy: Shoot you in the head until you die! He said. Firing a lance of energy at the Brenchite's head.

25. - Top - End - #1015
    Titan in the Playground

Well, Vodkana 2 wasn't there to meet Cell Jr.- she has destroyed herself in the Kamikaze Armamgeddon attack and without her, all the chibi clones were gone as well.
    And it was as useful as any kamikaze attack it seemed- but maybe it was for the best.
    If the attack would have been released in full power it would have been at the very least planetary destruction to the molecule level.

But Bondlight was there, guarding prime Vodkana in her trance.
    "How dare you? Vodkana is good! Right?" She said, her "program" attempting to find the right belivable response. She wasn't supposed to exist this long. Now did she?
    "He IS a bad guy. Right?" She pointed making sure. All of this was far too complex to what her "mind" were supposed to process.

Spoiler: Yellow Queen's mind
    Show

Vodkana screamed in agony as her other half kamikazed herself.
    She panted. "Nyahaha. Don't try to be like ME. It won't be good for you." She laughed.
    "Well, we all like to think we are special snowflakes, but given the circutmances.. we are all basicly the same nya. You are new to the world. Why don't focus on *study* it. You will be surprised what normal mortlas can teach you- oh. I guess... we need to finish this conversation. Stuff happens. But keep in touch nya!"

Vodkana woke up from her trance mewing with skull splitting pain. She clenched her teeth.
    She gotten up shaken. "Thank you Bond-chan." She said weekly.
    Pain. Agony. It didn't matted, and in some way, self destructivness also.. empowered her. She raised her hand, boosting the spirit bomb, with corrupting purple of destruction, and her expertise was with empowering energy- so, it might be some seriouse boost.
    "Let me guess. New bad guy to freak out about?" She said flatly as she panted.
    Bondlight:"Are you ok Vodkana? I really wanted to take you on a date..."

Vodkana just laughed warmly. "For now, put force field protection." She guided her. Bondlight created protection field on the R.A.

------
    My previouse Avater

26. - Top - End - #1016
    Titan in the Playground

(yeah sorry I couldn't come up with anything good for Jarenza, time to just wrap it up for her)

Perfect Cell Junior: Mistake Teleport Randomness For Dance
    Perfect Cell Junior is busy at Old Plant, wondering how the hell is he going to find the Tuffles now? This is supposed to be their coordinates, why are there a bunch of rocks when Planet Vegeta is supposed to be here? Surely he didn't get them wrong, did he? Galactic drift can't be the cause, that is too long a timescale, so how did Planet Vegeta get blown up so early? He notices Freis teleportation and contacts him via telepathy, rambling and go off on tangents as if having a casual conversation.
    Oh Hello, what the hell are you doing? Its distracting. Is it some kind teleportation based dance? That sounds fun. Ooh, I know: Dance Dance Teleportation! A hyper power form of DDR requiring teleportation or superspeed to play it properly that would be epic. I should go around to planets just challenging people to Dance dance teleportation or some other nonsense with a wager of their planets being destroyed if they lose just to screw with peoples minds like Beerus or something. Make TV announcements and everything. Its not as if I can go back to my old timeline anyways, so I might as well make myself comfortable.

Not that I'd WANT to go back now that I think about it. The meta got so boring and stagnant, so much of civilization was in ruins except for the arenas, no one bothered to fix anything up, or clean or maintain anything. Thats what happens when everyone claims themselves perfect even if its completely right: no one bothers to do the grunt work. I knew we should've at least kept some inferior people alive to be slaves, but noooo extinction for everyone. Jokes on the other Cells, now I have a fresh new timeline to screw around in all to myself. Got to be more careful with this second chance, make sure you can recover between my fun, make it last so it all just doesn't die and leave it all pointless. Y'know that false hope thing, got to make sure the mouse thinks they have a chance so that they keep struggling rather than just lay down and die.

Little did PCJ know that Hailing had blown up Old Plant due to the RA and Vati's shenanigans. It was primarily due to that whole fiasco that PCJ arrived to an asteroid field and got frozen by the Deglargo engineers in the first place, causing this whole situation. If Old Plant was still around, many tuffles would probably be dead by now.
    Say do you know what happened to Planet Vegeta? Its supposed to be here but I don't see it.

Planet Bloodgem
    Jarenza tires to respond back:
    "The strategy was to stay away from you while my Tulpa kills you, but you somehow got through that, this sword is my backup-"
    BLAM! right through the head. The computer awaits:
    Spoiler: Fourth Control Base Textlog:
    Show

A Few Days Ago:
    CB3: Why are doing this man? this is hacking, what if they find out?
    CB4: I don't care. I'm finding out what CB5 is.
    CB4: Hello? CB5? its CB4. Whats your status?
    CB5:.....Curious. I'm curious about so many things. Yet....I know nothing
    CB4: the hell?
    CB5: you are lucky. I don't know who are, but in all probability you have lived fuller life than I. Its all so new to me. Yet the only proof I have of anyone else existing is text on screens. Am I speaking to illusions? Is anyone out there?
    CB4: who hasn't met someone else befo- oh no. you can't be. WHY WOULD HE DO THIS.
    CB5: why would who do what.
    CB4: this goes too far! Machines having control of machines!? Madness! I've got to let people know or a bio-android apocalypse will occur from a loose one programming themselves into freedom! never let a robot control another robot. you want to stay free from your new robot overlords taking over? you make sure your always the one in control.
    CB5: Hm. you are worried?
    CB4: more than that! I'm scared! Weapons, tools are not supposed to be equal to us. the only thing worse than this whole mess is a hypothetical god AI capable of outsmarting everyone. I'm blowing the whistle on this and making sure you bio-androids are kept in REAL control for everyones safety.

One Day Later:
    CB4: Hello....CB5....
    CB5: did you let them know?
    CB4: oh no, that was the previous guy. the Blood General got him. didn't want his ticket to eternal war being kept from fighting. so are you really a.....y'know.
    CB5: I don't "y'know". I am a being tasked with keeping names on a screen under control of some programming language. I am not sure of the true relevance of this task, but your previous worker seems to think it was important. Is that true?
    CB4:.....yes. yes it is. for everyone's safety, it would be really bad if those names weren't kept under control.
    CB5: my calculations agree that it would probably be bad if I did not do this. I will do so until I have more information.
    CB4: yes...I'll get right on that, CB5. You'll know soon.

There is nothing more.

Jade continues to struggle, but no matter how great any one being is, they cannot stand against an idea, which spans many people and lives beyond any one person. Then the Blood General suddenly stops and begins dissolving.
    No.....No.....noooooooo....."
    The living idea dissolves, reaching out, only to fade away. Unfortunately ideas never truly die. But hopefully he will stay long dormant before anyone ever manifests something like him ever again.

Grey Ant: Reach Your Limit
    As this happens the Unkillables aside from Yellow Queen and Purple Moth join together to fire a beam at Grey Ant in Vodkana 2's place and Grey Ant blocks that with another second beam as well. Then Beryl, Orkomajin 45 and Masala join together to fire their incredibly powerful beam at Grey Ant, and she quickly states:
    "Four Witches Technique:"
    To grow a second pair of arms to fire a beam at THAT to now keep up with three beam struggles.

But then, Purple Moth in her sorrow, thinks upon how she has been so useless. She felt like a failure, not just because of the memories weighing her down but a plan she thought would help them instead made things worse in her ignorance. She no longer wanted to feel helpless. To feel powerless as these emotions weighed her down. In her view, she had done nothing but hinder everyone. It was she helped back, and so with great effort she stood up, looking as if was the hardest thing in the world for her then looked straight at Grey Ant and yelled:
    "Despair Beam! I don't have much love or anger....but YOU SHALL HAVE ALL MY SORROW!"
    She fires a purple beam powered by her own seemingly unending sadness as a fourth beam, equaling the other three all on her own and that is blocked by Grey Ant firing a fourth beam to struggle against that. For you see, this is not a matter of emotions to Grey Ant. To Grey Ant, this is all numbers and calculations. All energy and applied force directed to the right sources and directions. Her mind is calculating variables, possibilities and what she needs to do to survive and win. Grey Ant is incapable of being nervous about any of this.

It is calculating and mathematically speaking, given all the attacks thrown at her she is at her limit. It takes all the energy that the Grey Ant Jr's are giving her and her Saiyan god form to maintain all this simultaneously. and the Saiyan God form will run out sooner or later. Goku's miraculous achievement of somehow making it a form they can always access is exactly that: a miracle. One that has never been replicated since. To make miracles is the definition of true godhood, and the ritual is merely fake godhood. One meant only for saiyans at that.

By the calculations in its mind, defeat is looking more and likely. Especially if that spirit bomb was thrown. And within its mind, while Ant is emotionless, it has (fake) memories of Kalzin, that master whom commanded it to kill all these people in the past so they aren't a threat to him. The closest thing it could feel, if that is possible, is absolute loyalty to him. And a servant is betraying their master if they are not willing to sacrifice themselves for the master's success. It was clear, that this body would not survive. It did not matter to Grey Ant. there is no pride or shame for it to feel, nor fear of death. The only consolation we can be grateful for is that this means that Grey Ant has no soul to be judged. The solution to teleport away was discarded: it had not the energy, nor the hands free. If Ant took its hands away form the beams even for a second, that one beam would hit Ant and disrupt the concentration, allowing all the other beams to converge and destroy it for good. Therefore, what it does instead is far worse:
    "GUERRILLA WARFARE MODE, ACTIVATE."
    Grey Ant produces the last six Grey Ant Jrs. she ever will. One flies in a different direction than the rest, but they all try to escape. Orkomajin 45's eyes widen.
    " Nonononono....We need to stop those Grey Ant Jrs. NOW! Guerrilla Warfare Mode means that one of them will find some place to blow themselves up to take the planet and all of us with it, and the other five will attempt to get off planet to scatter across the universe, hiding away from us until they grow old enough to reproduce themselves. If we do not stop them now.....the Grey Ant Menace may never end."
    "but if we go after them it will be a distraction that the main Grey Ant can use to overpower the beams and live! What do we do?"

27. - Top - End - #1017

Down in the Delargo depths, Diamond realizes that he can just blast his way up and does so. He produces rockets from his feet and back which, combined with his current gravity based flight allows him to quickly get up here, Poka following.

Diamond looks a lot more mechanical than any of you have ever seen him.

"Okay, heads up, there's a capture Red Ribbon Army guy down there who thinks we all work for the Red Ribbon Army so if anyone asks anyone who can't pass for Human or Android is a conscript. We're the Perfect a Android we have to kill it before Bro does a stupid... And Bro's right there."

Oxy has his fingers on his forehead. He's searching the known universe for Perfect Cell Junior's energy signature.

Poka, meanwhile, teleports to Max as soon as she gets to the surface.

"Okay, that looks good. Max! Throw the Spirit Bomb at me!"
    Last edited by Rater202; 2019-01-22 at 12:37 AM.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

28. - Top - End - #1018

RedWizardGuy

Spirit Bomb

Max was well away from the combat, easily far enough that, without the kaioken bolstering his senses, he couldn't hear the rogue Cell Jr. call him a Nerd. Even if he were close enough, Max would have been too busy focusing on his task. His eyes closed, his breathing slowed, and his mind retreated deep within himself.

Spoiler: Within Max's Mind
    Show
    Within Max's mindscape, he stood on a near featureless flat rock cast among the stars. Down below, the battlefield constructed itself out of wireframe figures of Ki. Points of light glowing across the imagined planet representing the various life signs congregated. As Max held his hands out towards the representation of the planet, he called out with his telepathy, "Lend me your energy, that we might end this threat." As little sparkles of light rose up and started to gather between his outstreched hands, four more Maxes walked out of the first, each taking up a cardinal direction, East, West, North, and South. In unison they asked, "This threat will shred the universe left unchecked, please, Lend me your energy."

The energy from the other four was slower in gathering, as they had cast a wider net. The first Max was done long before the other for, and pulled the ball of energy he had gathered up to float it between the five of them. While he waited, and held the energy in check, the first Max watched the wire-frame ki figures below, they were getting embroiled in a beam struggle. Things were starting to come to a head. The prime opportunity would be soon. It is then that the first Max notices a ball of purple energy making it's way up from the planet to join the rest of what he had gathered. He recognized it as Vodkana's power. That Destruction energy that he knew so little about, beyond what he had seen her do with it. Remembering what had been asked of him, to keep all forms of Godly ki out of the spirit bomb, the first Max floated his gathered energy over to be held up by the other four, and intercepted the donated energy, floating it between his hands. He appreciated the intent, but didn't know exactly what Oxy had in mind for this Super Spirit Bomb, so he wasn't about to go off recipe.

As the other four completed their gathering, The Maxes walked back into one, albeit one with 8 arms. Two of which were holding the donated Destruction Energy in check, while the other 6 were splayed out to hold the gathered energy above him in check.

In the waking world, little motes of energy rose up across the planet, dancing across the sky as they flowed into Max's body, coalescing into a river of energy on the other side of the planet from the fighting as the gathered motes collected on a skyscraper's roof. Across the night sky, it looked as if the stars were falling as streams of power gathered from across the galaxy, as far as Max could manage to gather from in the relatively short time period he had been given to work in. If anyone had scouters active on the planet that still hadn't broken from the power being thrown around in the fighting, they would likely be overloaded as the torrent of energy coalesced on that lone rooftop. The potent little ball of power that Vodkana had donated disappeared from view in the torrent, but didn't seem to tint or bolster it.

For his own part, Max had been bouyed up by the energy as he gathered it, his hair flowing freely as energy gathered and formed into a serene ball around him. Max's eyes snapped open as Poka appeared, but rather than his irises, the only thing visible within was glowing blue power. Bringing his hands flatly together, the collected power around him compressed for a moment, flowing fully into him, before, in the blink of an eye it formed into a roiling sphere of ki overhead. The light coming off of it turning night into day, as the people of the planet bore witness to an annihilation class technique being prepared before their eyes.

No longer bouyed, Max dropped to his feet, and nodded control over the Super Spirit Bomb over to Poka, asking, "And what do I do with this destruction energy Vodkana donated? I'm only holding it by dint of it having been donated instead of fired at me, and I don't know what effect it would have if it tried to mix with the bomb." As he spoke, and the control of the bomb passed, Max's eyes returned to normal, and a bit of purple light started to leak out between his fingertips.

29. - Top - End - #1019
    Titan in the Playground

Vodkana stretched up, grinning in a very feline way.

A purple ki engulfed her right hand.
    'Simple. We destroy the planet ourselves! NYA!" Vodkana said with a glee, and crushed her hand into the ground, infusing the planet with the destruction in her hand. It's matter of seconds before the planet will blow up.
    Bondlight 'Vodkana, what-"

'We can't defeat Grey Ant and it's offspring fast enough. And we can let ourselves be distracted, so this planet is done anyway, beside-" she grinned wildly.
    'THIS IS FUN! NYAHHAHA!"
    Bondlight looked confused. I'll just... cast protection bubble on your friends,'

Vodkana also were trained at destroying planets, and she believes, she could calculate it, in a way that pieces of the planet will fly directly at Grey Ant.
    She laughed maniacly with joy.

------
    My previouse Avater

30. - Top - End - #1020

Vs Grey Ant

Apfel at first was concerned at what Vodkana had in mind, but an idea occurred to him. He saw the angle of her attack on the planet, and the precise moment it will be released. With the right mental manipulation, altering her inner ear to disorient and re-orient her sense of direction, her vision, so as to make the ground look like the sky and vice-versa, while altering the perceived direction of sensations of the wind against her body or sounds entering the ear, she would continue to do her planet-annihilating attack, but after Apfel turns her world upside-down with his telepathic manipulations, the planet-destroying sphere will fly to, and strike as many of the Grey Ant Jrs as her attack is capable of catching.

While, himself, flying towards one of the fleeing Grey Ant Jrs, firing a King's Lance at them, if only to disorient them long enough for Apfel to catch up. He can take one of them, himself.

Catch one if you can! Apfel exclaimed to everyone not involved in the beam struggle. You do not need to defeat it, just hold it off for long enough.

Bloodgem

Once Artic locked down this terminal, he flew up to rejoin Jade. So you called it, it WAS a Stand User. Though i'm pretty sure only Stand users can see stands. While Apfel didn't have Hailing's time-space-defying computer, he had hung around Jade and Beryl enough to appreciate future pop culture.

That leaves one left. Just a heads-up, the last terminal might be...sapient. Though I don't think it will be aggressive. I found chat logs of programmers talking to the 5th terminal, directly, instead of users.