New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 38 of 50 FirstFirst ... 13282930313233343536373839404142434445464748 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,140 of 1481
  1. - Top - End - #1111
    Colossus in the Playground

Default Re: [DBitp] Here Comes The Son

"Don't feed me horse-crap and tell me it's chocolate ice cream. The vast majority of Shin-jin live lives of leisure on The World's Core planet, drawing lots to decide which one of them shall be the directional Kaio or take another position in the Celestial Beaurocracy when a position opens up. Being born from a certain fruit only determines if you have the potential to be a Kaioshin: The Kaioshin are still chosen by the previous Kaioshins based on the judgment of whether they're worthy of doing the job."

"The fault with Shin's regime lies on the wizard Bibbidi using Majin Buu to slaughter the Daikaioshin and the other three directional Kaioshin, forcing him to take over the roles of all five Kaioshin when he was barely ready for his own role. Trombone and his followers are responsible for their own actions."

"And really, isn't it the ultimate goal of a caretaker than that which he cares for no longer needs his help? honestly, you should be happy that you can retire and that the Kaioshin can take a more relaxed, advisory role in things."

"Or perhaps, Kurumo, you're just an egotistical narcissist who is using the pretext of "Celestial Order" to justify seizing control for the sake of your own ego?"
    Last edited by Rater202; 2019-03-13 at 02:02 AM.
    I also answer to Bookmark and Shadow Claw.

Read my fanfiction here. Homebrew Material Here Rater Reads the Hobbit and Dracula
    Awesome Avatar by Emperor Ing
    Spoiler: Ode To Meteors, By zimmerwald
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by zimmerwald1915 View Post
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

2. - Top - End - #1112
    Titan in the Playground

[Solitus Judgement]

While the evil chef divison provide variety, with intresting takes each powerful and tasty o Maharja's power scale...

Dishanna has put concepts as ingrdients, hope, wonder, adventure and intimacy.
    And since Dishanna grew stronger, and she has the road serpent's meat, this stew is even better then the legendary feast she made for Beerus.
    But Solitus still might preffer the variety.

Small Godly Tea Party

Vodkana gotten out of her cosplay (in her mind- anyway liked suits.)
    "Nyahaha. Not wasted- destroyed she has corrected him, serving a pie.
    While Bond Light posted. "Big Mom is big meme! Rage quitttt!!11!!" In her blog.

Vodkana tried to ignore.
    "Times change, and mortals might have the technicalcapabilites to surpass us, in specific situation... but we are still gods." She pause.
    "I am young... but still, I think that as gods our minds are structered diffrently. We can grasp the full picture of things. Like..." she paused.
    "My friends.. will never probably fully understand and accept my choice to ally myself eith crime and the forces of destruction. Nya. Mortals... have narrow point of view. And they should have. We gods might forget compassion and kindness.. nya. Maybe, that why a monstrouse hybrid like me, is good for something." She sipped from the tea.
    "Like.. the Unkillables. If this technology will be accesable to every goverment... the universe will kill itself at best, or turn into Geneha kind of hell. We aren't the strongest, maybe not even the wisest- but mortals are blind to destiny and the bigger picture. Nya. My father surely had his job well.... in the past and grew tired. Even Celestial Order can get old. Me and you... can revive the Celestial Order. We will listen to the mortals's needs but keep seeing the big picture. And this is something I'll fight for. Nya. Solitus... is everything that was wrong about the system. Me and you... will fix it." Vodkana smiled with ^^ expriession, more tamed. With Tarasai, she djdn't felt this tension she felt.. toward every other sentient being.

"Maybe I should join the meeting? Nah. I'll... make things worse."
    Thanks for the OOTSkage of OOTS art, Lord Raziere.

------
    My previouse Avater

Bazzilion legions of thanks to his highness Emperor Ing for the awesome avatar!

Who want to join some freeform Naruto Rp?
    http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...ound-ITP-OOC-1

3. - Top - End - #1113
    Bugbear in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

The Talk, with Kurumo

Max really didn't have anything to add here, at least not without making the kais feel worse. So rather than pile on, he moved to each of the ones present at the chat, to give them a consoling shoulder pat, a hug if they wanted one, and to leave them with a freshly created cup of warm tea. As he did, Max tried to lift their spirits by being calm, centered, and hopeful. He was counting on the kai's training as telepathic/empathic beings to kick in, so that they could sense the hope he was carrying in his heart and use it to bolster their own sense of hopefulness. Yes, this includes moving over to try and console Kurumo. Though Max saved trying to calm that one down for last.

4. - Top - End - #1114

Well that worked. Though the consequences may be more far-reaching than Apfel anticipated. Useless? He chuckled, though it was surprisingly good-natured. Hardly. All I said was that the roles of the Gods in creation and destruction are being undertaken by mortals. I never said you were useless. Take, for instance, the administration of the Otherworld. Although the temporary, and I cannot stress this enough, temporary, dominion of Solitus over it, suggests mortal administration is possible, current evidence suggests a return to the status-quo, to be vastly preferable. That, and I don't trust anyone else to do it. Especially myself.

More importantly, your capabilities in creation, remain, as well as your knowledge. You may very well have to compete with the constructs of mortals, but perhaps there is more merit to your globe-worlds, than the ridiculous ring-worlds Artic seems to be obsessed with. Even if you do not wish to compete, I am certain they would find your counsel very valuable. The belief that we, mortals, have nothing left to learn from you and your forty million years of life would be madness!

But let us not fool ourselves: The Post-Hailing Universe 13 is changing, and our roles within it, must change, accordingly. Though I have been quite...jaded, up to now, I can assure you, I understand what you're going through. This...terror. You're not wrong for thinking it, and I am sure it comes from a place of love. You said it yourself, you put your heart and soul into this universe, perhaps literally, and although we might not see it, or ever even express gratitude for it...the fact that we've even made it this far, shows the greatest achievement any parent could wish for.

The independence of their children.

I am sure it's frightening. You have done it for so long, that it's hard to imagine yourself doing anything else.

But here's the truth: we will err, we will make things worse, for ourselves and for everything else. Mistakes will be made, and threats will emerge, and will continue to, long after we're gone. Maybe Vodkana is correct, in saying the Gods are uniquely able to see the 'bigger picture' without mortal bias. Meaning to scorn your wisdom would be absurd. But with your help, we could figure something out. Not as children, to our parents, but as partners, in the cosmos. For one thing, we need someone to look after the Otherworld, after we kick Solitus off his gaudy throne.
    Last edited by Emperor Ing; 2019-03-14 at 04:05 AM.
    Dark Souls Remake in a Nutshell
    Don't mess with a Primarch

Sometimes I make avatars too. Shoot me a PM if interested.

5. - Top - End - #1115
    Titan in the Playground

Kurumo:
    He is not having a good day. First he is called useless then Oxyribo manages to give the one insult worse than being called useless by being called the same as Solitus. He is about to rage or rant but then Max's calming presence efforts help him calm down, while the other Kais begin thinking about their situation thanks to the people around them like Max or Vodkana. Let us focus on Kurumo for now: he remembers that he still has a wish from Lagerin making another set of Dragon Balls. All he has to do is stall.
    "Hmph! How dare you insult me calling me the same as Solitus, that is the one insult worse than being called useless. And everyone in Heaven knows that stupid lottery is just a rigged game to kick the shinjin they don't like into doing the actual work while those lazy pricks who don't give a damn about any of your lives enjoy themselves in decadence. It is little better than birth as a system, if not worse."

Meanwhile at Shinjin Castle-School:
    Somehow these Shinjin are untouched by Solituses reign, no one having considered them important enough to attack.
    "Ohohohohohoho, say I heard that Shin is no longer ruling and that some mortal has taken their place!"
    "I heard they are named Solar-something....and that they're this most awesome person ever!"
    "Who cares? Its someone else doing the work as it should be."
    "Thats what mortals are for after all! OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO!!!"
    "Lets play Go whilst drinking rose (pronounced rosay) wine."
    "and eating little hors d’oeuvres!"
    There is a sudden loud banging on the door
    "Solitus Legion! Open up!"
    "Yes?" says one answering the door
    "DO YOU ACCEPT THE RULE OF SOLITUS ALTRA, SON OF THE SUN, GOD OF ALL GO-"
    "Yes."
    ".....Okay then, bye."
    The Solitus Legion leaves. The Shinjin here continue playing Go and drinking rose wine.

Back to Kurumo:
    He listens to Apfel's response.
    "......"
    He is silent. Thinking it over. He looks up at the sky.
    "I never thought of it that way. I Just thought of it as....being a patriot, and that the universe is my nation. And that if I ever stopped working to make it the best I could....I'd fail. Admittedly, I foresaw that the Rebel Alliance would interfere- that on some level I orchestrated this usurpation because I knew you'd interfere and that this universe would be changed for the better- one way or another. On some level, I'm prepared to die for that to happen. Just another sacrifice, as long as it was a vital one. That even if I failed- it would be a success.

But of course you'll next say: why didn't I just ask for help? or something along those lines. Talk about how I shouldn't have done the things I did and how I should solve my problems with communication. and the answer is: Fate visions have a tendency towards the dramatic. More flashy and sudden changes show up better in it than subtle practical ones. Its why you can predict the doom of an entire world or some great tragedy occurring decades in the future but not what your going eat next tuesday- the bigger more world-changing events sends ripples backwards through time that can be more easily detected, so my solution was based on something sudden, big and dramatic happening, because thats all I can see. Its also why you get so many fake prophets proclaiming doomsday, the ripples of apocalypses that never happen ripple out so much from the timelines where they do, some idiots with a slight affinity pick it up for a second and form crazy beliefs around it.

Regardless of you decide though, I suspect Shanakan will want to fight me anyways. If any of you do indeed want to fight me for what I've done, I am up for it- I am a master of Constellations of Eastern Zodiac Style, and even if I die for what I've done- well....I'll just end up in the spirit world anyways. Probably still visit me in whatever cell in hell you decide to put me in....

Sigh....okay what will you give me in return for giving you the three hostages? For telling you the location of Lagerin, since he is making his own set of Dragon Balls? I could also tell you the many magical weapons and evils contained in the vault on the Kai's planet that one could unleash from there- there are many that I could list but I suspect Solitus would be drawn to a certain few over others. And a few other things that are....concerning."

Solitus:
    He thinks upon both dishes as he tastes them. On the...chef divisions dish he says
    "Yes much variety! I taste the thousand flavors within these! delectable!
    On Dishana's dish he says:
    "This stew reminds me of my days as a traveling hero, before I became a ruler. While simple, it is a much better dish- so I shall reward you by telling you how I gone from an ordinary hero...to being the man I am today, the greatest hero that ever was.

Once, I was but a boy. My father, Sun Kai left me a sword, the quintessential weapon for every hero ever when I was five! He had his job to attend to and so left me to live on my own strength, confident that I could do so. and I was. Every beast I came across, I slayed. I feasted upon their flesh, and grew strong. I traveled across the land, learning things and growing stronger in wonder. Until I was the greatest swordsman in the land and all praised me. but I grew bored with being a swordsman, so I travel further and learned how to fight with my fists in another land until I became so great that I was praised for that as well.

I traveled across the world, to every culture, every town I could find, learning something new, mastering it and moving on. People marveled at how I not only picked up a skill, but seemingly mastered it faster than anyone, faster than anyone thought possible. I became not only a sailor, but a master sailor who could navigate without fail. I became not only a horse rider, but a jousting champion, I became not just athlete, but the highest scoring one. In ever endeavor I succeeded. In every place I found and with every monster and villain slain, I was praised for my efforts. I just....won at everything.

Finally I came to Telgana, ruled by one called the Beast King. He was a monstrous being, a great tyrant that I could not let stand, with the ki I learned from my previous master- I slayed him. And people praised me. They celebrated me. They named me their new ruler. It was the greatest day of my life. And in that moment, that celebration of pure joy at deposing that old monster and being named their new
    better king- I realized that it was meant to be. That I was meant to master all things. That I was meant to rule all beings. That, this was my purpose, my destiny. That I, Solitus, Son of the Sun, Victorious In All Things, was meant to be victorious in ruling all things. That...I am the hero that everyone deserves. Because I cannot possibly lose, and therefore cannot possibly be in the wrong.

so I say to you all! Praise me! I am Solitus! Praise me! Praise me! Praise me! Rejoice that I am here! Rejoice for my inevitable victory! Praise me and rejoice! Look upon my works ye mighty and rejoice, for I have improved your work! See? Julius Caesar knows what I'm talking about!

I am the God of All Gods! Praise meeeeeeeeee!"

There is no tragedy or pain in his eyes. There is no wound that made him this way. And that was the scariest thing of all.
    I'm also on discord as "raziere".

6. - Top - End - #1116

"If you didn't want to be called a narcissist, you shouldn't have acted like one."

"In exchange for your hostages, the information you've so graciously offered, and your solemn oath to just go somewhere far away and never interere with the functioning of the Otherworld or the fates of Mortals ever again, I will not kill you for your various crimes against Gods and mortals and then eat your corpse."

Read my fanfiction here. Homebrew Material Here Rater Reads the Hobbit and Dracula
    Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

7. - Top - End - #1117
    Titan in the Playground

[Snap}
    ?

[Dishanna and Spoon]

Spoon fell to his knees, cursing Dishanna. Even with backing of 1000 of the greatest chefs in history, he never could win.
    Never. MERROW!
    But he hurried to bow down, hiding his frown.

Dishanna was a good listener. She smiled in a motherly fashion. 'It's very nice, that you are proud at your accomplishments. Nya. I apreciate the fact, that you honored me with this story."

------
    My previouse Avater

8. - Top - End - #1118

Snap

By feeling his way around, Snap could tell the geometry in the hallway is, and it was quite spacious. Easily large enough for a tank to roll through, if so inclined. Not that Snap could see any of it. The corridor continued, before a harsh burst of static could be heard from behind Snap, in the air.

.. -. - .-. ..- -.. . .-. / .. -.. . -. - .. ..-. -.--

He could hear where it is, generally, but of course, it couldn't be seen.

Alchior

I am certain the capability of Solitus has expanded beyond even your ability to contain, though correct me if I am wrong. I can offer my assistance in his deposition, and routing the denizens of HFIL. Apfel suggests. In addition to your prior request for favors, however, I must insist on being informed and convinced of the requested tasks, and their purposes.

I do, of course, agree with the condition of refraining to use lethal force.

9. - Top - End - #1119
    Titan in the Playground

Snap turned back taking defensive battle stance, stopping his breath- he didn't had limit about it, as Keldassian

------
    My previouse Avater

10. - Top - End - #1120
    Titan in the Playground

B]Tarasai and Vodkana:[/B]
    "Yes....your right and Apfel is to. We can still play a role....I bet there is many things we can do with the knowledge and resources we have. There has got to be SOME use for all this information, martial arts and artifacts we've acquired for so long.

Hm....education? magical Research? help police the time stream? things like that sound good..."

Kurumo: See the Shape of Things To Come
    Kurumo glares at Oxyribo. Divine energy or not, Oxyribo still thought like a mortal. He has not responded well to any negative comments towards him in the past. It would be unwise to call him not a god even though he metaphysically one, he wasn't really socially one and likely would not care that he wasn't."Oxy, you are the most righteous mortal with divine energy I ever met. Technically your a god but lets not kid ourselves: you have no idea how to act like one, you don't care and would rather continue having a mortal morality. This is not an insult. Mortals are supposed to feel as you do. You would not be the person you are if you thought like a god."
    He turns to Apfel. And sees into the future, eyes shining. His goal was to make sure Universe 13 was prosperous. What would pose a threat to that? He could see further than any, having a long time to refine his fate sight. He needed to calculate the exact things he needed done so that he can say them. Solitus, Perfect Cell, Onin, Lagerin and Val-Kagra were all beings that needed to be taken into account. they were obvious threats though, he could probably easily work together to get the current situation under control since thats what they wanted to do anyways. Casting his sight further out, he knows that Trombone will return at some point but not defined how. He looks at Jade Refera. Doom was in her future, not for herself- but potentially for many things around her, to the point of ending all things. But they would not believe him if he told them of this. Jade was virtuous and they would take it a form of incompetent manipulation to suggest that she posed an actual threat to all things, but not be able to say how. Particularly since her fate is intertwined with the Makaioshin.
    Oddly enough, Masala's fate was one of nothing but hope and stability for the universe. Weird. Pinappla was somehow uniquely suited to dealing with Onin, but other than he didn't see anything notable. Apfel was Apfel. Oxyribo....eh. He had a temper, but it seemed he was too short-sighted to really be a long term threat to anyone. He saw nothing else notable in his sight.
    "...After much consideration."
    he says
    "I demand that I be apart of the Time Militia you intended to form at one point, and for Jade Refera to lead it. There have been repeated time based threats happening and I want to make sure that its taken care of. Thats a good purpose for me after all, and I'd be watch over and have to obey the very beacon of hope you hold in so high esteem. After she has much experience fighting these threats, and you, Max and Oxyribo all have cities and empires to rule over. If you agree to this-"
    He makes a just and both Baba and Elder Kai are teleported her in his telekinetic grip
    "I will hand over both of my hostages immediately. Dishana is the presence of Solitus at this time and I cannot pull her away from him and risk his wrath."
    Last edited by Lord Raziere; 2019-03-16 at 10:24 PM.

11. - Top - End - #1121
    Titan in the Playground

[Vodkana and Tarasai]

Ooc: I have tried to ask for premission about this idea... probably from the very time I have made up the Cross Clan concept, and no one gave me straight answer, so I take as "yes". If you are against this concept, I'll delete this post, and retcon somehow some of the Cross Clan's lore.

Ic:
    Shadow covered Vodkana's eyes, and she smiled with a shining fang.
    "Well, that of course one option. We can try and use more orthodox method to face the problem of mortals knowing too much... nya."
    She pulled a book, looking ancient and written in Nyagatoian (Basicly cat emoji hyroglyphs). "It belonged to Spoon. And before him to Amon-Kami. It contain knowledge of the works of the Celestial Beraucacy(and how to abuse it.) Nya" Amon Kami had some influence- out of proportion for a single planet's kami, and the right Shinjins seemed to let him slip with almost anything. Lately he has abandoned his post, and gave the Kami role to one of his oblivouse priestesses. And no magic will ever detect him in U13.
    . Two days ago, because of the Solitus thing, I have reread it, and found section that never has been there beforrrrre." She purred.

She flipped through the pages. "You see, it isn't the firrrst time, gods had to face such problems. And not always they were strong enough to directly overpower such mortals. So there were the roles of the Knowledge Gods. Or, the Celestial Censors. There were five of them. Don't you think it's wierd, that, for millions of years no one have heard about Trombone, and now we hear about him all over the place? You see... the Censors can ban knowledge. Amon knew that, but it seemed that until few years ago, the ban was moved. And it seems that at some point, the knowledge of the Censors's existence have been banned. Until Apfel has killed the Northren Censor. Nya." Vodkana paused.
    "By this book, it seems, that the Supreme Censor was sealed by my father for some rrreason, three of the direction Censors were assinated- probably one of them was who has banned the knowledge about the Cross Coan, and when Apfel has killed the Northren Censor, who seemed to has been corrupted and abuse his power- all knowledge is open again. This might explain, why such scienctifical breakthrough have been made in such short amount of time. Nya."
    She grinned. "We can get a bit shady, and stop the mortals from reaching us. But... do we want to?"

------
    My previouse Avater

12. - Top - End - #1122

"The very fact that all known Gods of Destruction are born Mortal and trained to become Gods, selected because it's believed that they have both the power and mindset to perform the tasks expected of a Destroyer is proof enough that there is no difference between mortals and Gods beyond age and, in the case of the highest order divinities, the presence of Divine Ki. I am biologically ageless and have Divine Ki, ergo, I am at least as much a God as Lord Beerus, who was born mortal many million years ago, if a less powerful one who has no formal position in the Celestial Beaurocracy. Even then, a Nameless God personally scouted me out to take the role of the God who judges and executes gods who abuse their positions. I simply have not elected to formally take that position yet, though I dare say your actions have left me very tempted."

"Beyond that, I have no objection to your proposal, as long as you acknowledge that your life will be forfeit the second I suspect that you're playing some trick or con. If this is all, I'd really like to go double-kill Solitus and eat his soul-corpse."

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

13. - Top - End - #1123

That presumes both the creation of the Time Militia, and the assumption of Jade in a position of leadership. Apfel answered, neutral on the subject. I have no objections to this, however the decision is not mine to make.

On the matter of Dishana, I will defer to your judgment on the matter.

Arclight Dreadnought - Snap

The machine seemed to watch Snap some more, before letting out another hiss of static.

..- -. .. -.. . -. - .. ..-. .. . -.. / -... .. --- ..-. --- .-. -- / -.. . - . -.-. - . -.. .-.-.- / --.. . .-. --- / .-. . ... .--. .. .-. .- - --- .-. -.-- / --- ..- - .--. ..- - .-.-.- / .-. . --.- ..- . ... - .. -. --. / .--- .- -. .. - --- .-. .. .- .-.. / -.. .-. --- -. . .-.-.-

Though hard to see, the sound of metal did indicate it was leaving.

14. - Top - End - #1124
    Titan in the Playground

[Snap]

His Keldassian instincts adjusted to stop breathing, and to the tiny echo of his steps. In few ninutes if he can keep the tension, he'l be as good as bat. (Or whatever animal with echolation he met during his life).
    He kept moving- if machine alhas arrived, he froze still.
    Snap isn't in hurry.

------
    My previouse Avater

15. - Top - End - #1125
    Titan in the Playground

Kurumo: Ask Jade
    Kurumo says to Oxyribo of this treat:
    "Noted."
    Seeing as Apfel is choosing to let Jade choose he turns to look at her expectantly
    "....to be honest with how things are going, I will probably be forming that anyways.
    But this seems suspiciously tilted in my favor."

"You'd never accept if I wanted to be leader. Oxyribo, Max, Vodkana and Apfel all have their own things to rule and responsibilities to take care of. I cannot ask them to add monitoring and guarding against time based threats on top of that, and what better way to keep an eye on me, as well as keep me busy?"
    "...."
    She narrows her eyes, but know that peoples lives are more important than her suspicions. Beryl would want her to accept, they won too much from such a deal.
    "Very well, I accept both terms."
    He levitates the two hostages over and sets them down.
    "I have my own demand: you spoke of something about past lives concerning me and Beryl, what is it?"
    He explains:
    "Simple, I can gaze upon fate backwards into the past- before you were ever born. Your fate is oddly similar to that...of Ens-Orana. so I compared them and I figured it out: A thousand years ago, Ensara and Norana built their space ship from scratch on Talsaiga. In this timeline, a saboteur destroyed that spaceship before it could ever take off, sparking a talsaigan war for independence from the empires in the depths. But in your universe..that did not happen. Instead Ensara and Norana took off in their spaceship, leaving Talsaiga behind, they crashed upon Earth...

....and died upon landing, no one ever knowing of aliens visiting them. Of course, Ensara and Norana's souls were attached to one another and thus instead of leaving for the after life, constantly reincarnated on Earth, forever seeking out each other, but forever being split apart by fate. These two reincarnating souls, became Jade and Beryl- star crossed lovers forever kept apart, doomed to be out of reach."

"Screw you,even if thats true, we broke it!"
    "And yet, where is she now? Oh thats right taken from you, separated again...because that is your destiny. Fate wins again."
    "Screw you, we found each other now, didn't we? and Ens-Orana is right there, fused."
    Ens-Orana regards this news.
    "Huh, I was wondering why he called us both here. if I had actually succeeded back then I'd have become this pop-culture referencing smartass and an oddball social justice girl? ...I am not sure what to think of this. are we really the same people when we're separated by so much time and reincarnations? Makes me think what is truly permanent about a soul...especially when memories keep getting wiped between reincarnations."
    "Well I wouldn't trade my current life. its like the inherited axe/ship problem: you replace so much of the axe over time, is it really the same axe?"
    "and I wouldn't trade how I lived mine. we'll sort it out later."

Tarasai:
    He considers this.
    "Ah yes, Celestial Censors are one of those early projects. There were a lot of life forms we made early in experimentation- its probably where all those mythical creatures come from. Another we did were Devas. think of them as....Anti-Majins. They were being of stone bring order instead of chaos, but the kais at the time had to lock them away for their.... inflexibility.

I doubt we want to ban or keep secret a lot of knowledge, but there is some secrets we keep just to make sure mortals don't worry about them. The most important of which is the existence of Zen-Oh Sama. Never speak of his existence. he is too easily angered to risk random people visiting him, and his anger destroys....a lot. If the Celestial Censors are to ban only one scrap of knowledge, it is the existence of him. The stakes are too high."

16. - Top - End - #1126
    Titan in the Playground

[Vodkana]

'Nya, yeah. Zeno-Sama is scary. Agreed. But I am talking about technologies, that make mortals cocky enough to think gods are useless. Or stuff, like my pals the Unkillables, which I adore (especialu Black Scorpion), nya. But manufactoring them.. might be the end of the multiverse. Nya. Or we can try and be more open and 'democratic', and mostly base our rule on wisdom and compassion and all that. Nya. It's stuff we need to decide.. when Solitus gone, your and my turn to rule might arrive much sooner... I hoped we will have a millenia to prepare.. But I don't think the universe will survive my father's sloth and Shin... mmm.. what ever he does."

------
    My previouse Avater

17. - Top - End - #1127

So, that's taken care of.

Now they just need to put down Solitus, then Oxy has a date with the Time Chamber.

And then, maybe after Junior's dead, they can track down that doppelganger of Oxy's. Poka'salready trying for that.

Meanwhile, wherever the Hell Lagerin is

Demon God Pokassuu teleports in behind Lagerin. He can't sense her, she's a God now, so he'll have no idea she's there until she says "Doooooooooooooom" in his earin a raspy whisper.

Then she pops away.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

18. - Top - End - #1128
    Titan in the Playground

Lagerin:
    His eyes widen in fear. if they knew...Kurumo must've lowered his detection protection. He has betrayed him. Which meant he had to seek protection from somebody else. What were his options? Tailripper was a Makai agent. Val-Kagra was being corrupted by Makai martial arts so she might as well be one, Blizzan was off in the divine library searching for some scroll of truth, and the chefs were.......well y'know. Which meant he had to seek help from the one being that annoyed him to no end. the one being he hated slightly less than Oxyribo.

Minutes later he is front of Solitus, who smiles at seeing him
    "Why hello Oxyribo! How are you doing today?"
    Lageribo feels the Oxyribo-rage already rising.
    "....I'm...I'm Lagerin?"
    "Nonsense, even I can clearly see your Oxyribo! Lagerin is a human with a snake parts. I imagine your not feeling very well if your thinking your someone else!"
    Lagerin just....shakes his head and figures there is no use arguing the point.
    "You right, I was just uh....playing a joke on you. Yeah. Your right I am Oxyribo. Aren't you supposed that I killed you?"
    "What are you talking about? You clearly sent me to this heavenly realm where I became ruler of all things. You helped me! Because clearly with your golden appearance, your an aspect of myself! A divine golden being designed by my unconscious mind to ascend me beyond my current perfection and show me the perfection lurking within that I had not yet realized was there all along. Therefore your a form of me, Solitus, my divine will manifest, because no one could possibly be able to defeat Solitus but Solitus! After all, I'm Solitus! Therefore you are as well!"
    A tumbleweed passes by in silence as Lageribo's rage loops around into tranquility.
    "....Yeah, sure whatever. See, I've been making these Dragon Balls that can grant any wish, and your divine will manifestation or whatever needs to be immortal so they y'know live forever and whatnot and thats threatened because this other guy who looks almost exactly like me will try to kill me."
    Solitus gasps
    "You mean...an IMPOSTERIBO!?"
    "Yeah, exactly that. The Imposteribo is actually Lagerin trying to go against your divine will and tried to make me believe I'm lagerin to."
    "That is a pretty serious heresy. No one can alter memories but me, for my memories, personality and mind are the only perfect memories that people deserve and lesser minds only spread imperfection. Imposteribo Lagerin will be killed for this. Thankfully you are me, and therefore shrugged it for the true memories of perfection that always shine through. but yes I will protect you, and surely of the three wishes that you give me, the final one shall be to return me to life of course."
    "....Yeah. of course."
    Lageribo inwardly sighs that this actually worked. With the amount of mental gymnastics Solitus does to make sure he is perfect in his own mind, he could win the Psycho-Olympics Acrobatic Championship medal.

Tarasai:
    "hm. Out right banning is probably bad- book burning never solved anything - but some information control on things that pose a threat to the universe is probably wise. I doubt we can do anything about Apfel and Artic's efforts with their technologies however."

Everything else:
    Lets move on.

Jade is now different. She has been torn of the Batman Cosplay by Apfle's unexpected handling of the Kurumo, so she no longer is following his rules. So she decides to conjure an assault rifle and say
    "I'mma kill every single one of those Veru'nas bastards for daring to take my Beryl away from me! Here Pinappla have a gun to, Vengeance is best served hot! with a side of lead."
    Oh no, she has gone full action movie hero. Never go full action movie hero. Turns out the cosplay was holding her back. Great. Pinappla sweatdrops, not sure what do with the gun in her hands.

19. - Top - End - #1129

"...Dibs on not cleaning up that hot mess." is Oxy's response to Jade.

And then Poka poofs in.

"Buggy, I screwed up! The imposter's in otherworld... Wait, you didn't kill the Supreme Kai of Jerkfaces yet..."

"Change of plans, Apple's method actually worked this time. You sedate Jade, I'm gonna go feed Solitus his own pancreas."

Oxy ITs to the Check-In station and starts scouring for anything vaguely Solitus.

Poka, meanwhile, is trying to decide between herbal tea, sleeping magic, or herbal tea laced with sleeping magic for dealing with Jade's freakout.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

20. - Top - End - #1130
    Titan in the Playground

[Vodkana]

"Nnya. Yeah. This is rrreasonable. So..." she looked at Bondlight. "Another idea I had..." she took a brush, and brushed Bondlight mane.
    "When I'll become the Goddess Of Destuction, I think I'll choose four secondary gods of destruction, much like you Shinjins do things. I am not going to nap over decades. I seeing the destructive element of the universe beyond the simple need to weed out useless planets and sometimes even civilizations. My friends don't like it... but someone need to oversee the shadows aren't as terrible as they can be. And for that, I need Gods Of Destruction for each galaxy. Also... " she paused. "Sometimes I get emotional and selfish, and I don't think it's fair that under such mood I'll judge whole civilizations. Nya. So... I want to make system like your."
    She paused.
    "What do you think? I already have two candidates."

------
    My previouse Avater

21. - Top - End - #1131

Apfel shrugged, on seeing the assault rifle. Masala would make excellent backup. You cannot me in multiple places at once, and you need another set of eyes, to watch your back. However she should be trained on proper firearms usage, safety, and marksmanship. Apfel suggested. She wasn't going against Jade's current delusion, simply nudging it towards a direction that would give her time, time to cool down, come up with a plan better than "run towards the general direction of the enemy" With proper marksmanship, she would become a formidable ally and the determining factor on rescuing Beryl. Let us find a firearms instructor. Apfel then realized that he didn't know anyone who would even NEED to use guns. Nor did he know how to use them. Why would he, his hand was a gun, so-to-speak.

22. - Top - End - #1132
    Titan in the Playground

Jade
    She turns to Apfel.
    "Apfel, watch."
    She pauses for a moment then a little download complete noise sounds out from her head.
    "That was me downloading proper gun safety and military tactics on situations similar to this because I am a cyborg and possess a time-traveled database from the Year 1000 possessing me all the accumulated knowledge of humanity throughout history. We preserved the techniques to use even older weapons so why not guns? Watch."
    She then conjures a target and fires a few shots with perfect discipline as if she had been wielding a gun her entire life.
    "what, did you think I didn't have a method to use this thing properly? sure its cheap to learn it this way, but no one cares about cheapness in war. and they declared war on me by taking the one I love! but your right, Masala does need training in this. Once we got that down, which shouldn't be that hard, guns while dangerous are relatively simply weapon to use compared to melee weapons. Pinappla will still be disguised as me though, I doubt she will like the combat that involves guns as I don't really count using guns as a form of fighting, more like....industrialized killing.
    mostly because the tactics for fighting with guns is basically "find something thick enough to hide behind, wait until they need to reload then fire back." and such and so on. basically shooting moving targets before they can shoot you first."

"Wow." Pinappla says "That sound really boring. Where is the punching each other with fists and yelling and adrenaline rush of running into a crowd of foes to defeat them all with your strength alone? Wheres the art in that?"
    "Exactly why saiyans aren't the best people to wield guns."
    Red Mantis chimes in.
    "Yeah, the Unkillables learned how to wield guns to, but we don't find them very interesting. I imagine warriors of an older bent would come up with excuses like guns being dishonorable or those who wield cowardly or some nonsense like that."
    "Good, you can help. I'm going to Masala now."
    Jade teleports to her.

Masala looks up at Jade teleports in
    "...So. hey. I'm sorry I was strict with you. That was kind of the cosplay talking, but thats not an excuse. I was willing to throw away everything if it meant getting Beryl back and thats not healthy. I need all the help I can get and we're family. So.....you okay?"
    She looks at her mom and pulls her into a hug.
    "YES! Lets do this! together! Whats the plan?"
    Jade tells her the plan and that she needs to learn to wield guns.
    "Okay. Guns are boring but I can handle that to get back B-Mom! Lets kill them weird alien nazis!"
    "Hell yeah. Lets not tolerate their intolerance all over those six-armed shark things! With guns. I was fool all this time I shouldn't have been following batman's example...but Captain Americas. Make the world a better place: punch a nazi."
    Pinappla blinks in confusion having been brought along for the ride.
    "waits what an America?"
    Masala glances nervously at the screen. Jade just answers with a hand wave.
    "A very silly place. Probably not worth speaking about."
    They go off to train in guns.

Meanwhile in Spirit World:
    If Oxyribo decides to enter Yenma's office, he will find a Clone Solitus, or Clonitus, judging people. Badly:
    "Lets see....is beastfolk? hell. insulted nobility? hell. slept with a woman while not married? hell. Is ugly? Hell. Talked in a movie theater? special hell for that..."

However off the side, you hear a voice talk to
    "Pssst! Hey you! Yeah you! That guy who talked to our Mother, Yellow Queen! C'mere!"
    if follow the voice, you discover one of the dead Yellow Princesses Yellow Queen made during her fight with Grey Ant.
    "Hey, we couldn't contact you, but good news: Grey Ant and her Juniors apparently didn't have souls sot hey're all gone, we're making a rebel force down in hell with heroes who escaped the Solitus attack and there is apparently a guy that Solitus knew that he left down there called the Beast King, who apparently really hates Solitus for some reason..."

Meanwhile Tarasai:
    "Hm...thats not a bad idea...and your talking about Hailing and Yankar aren't you? Well just beware that Destruction Gods cannot fight other Destruction Gods. if they do, the destruction energies start reacting such that they start expanding in a solid sphere of disintegration around them that just keeps growing until it destroys the universe. Yankar and Hailing both like fighting so they won't even be able to spar with one another within a universe, they'll have to do it in the Void between Worlds or not at all. Same goes for anyone else you recruit. Just a vital warning."

23. - Top - End - #1133
    Titan in the Playground

]Epicly Calm Poltical(?) Theologicial(?) discussion]

Vodkana cringed. 'Yankar? No, he could fit as old style GoD, nya. But I also want to deal with crimes, hobos, and stuff no one else want to admit that exist, and will keep exist forever. I have this adorable protege-' she motioned toward Bondlight, who were busy to explain why 4kid dub is the best version of any anime. Destructive urges indeed.
    'And as for never to fight Hailing seriously.. I can live with it. Nya, such commitment, might be the closest thing we have for marriage. Nyahahaha!' she laughed.
    'But those are problems of the future... should we go to someplace else, to aid the cause? Nya, I am honestly not sure, where I am needed.'

------
    My previouse Avater

24. - Top - End - #1134
    Titan in the Playground

Tarasai:
    Bondlight finds nothing but responses pointing to One Piece and its 4kids dub as an example of why she's wrong. complete with constant linking to the maligned rap theme.
    "...Well we could train to fight Solitus y'know. because he is a threat that y'know....a destruction god is supposed to fight..."

Sensei Jade: Teach Mystical Lesson on Gun-Jitsu:
    Jade and Masala are at a firing range conjured up for this purpose. Jade turns to her Majin daughter to impart her wisdom.
    "Now that is all set up, grasshopper, we can begin the lesson upon the Ways of the Gun." She intones as if she is a wise master.
    "The Way of the Gun is a rare and lost art these days. With ki, people have forgotten the deadliness of the bullet. Only the Orks still know of its use, and only their savage brutish manner. They lack refinement of true gunsmanship. They lack the Art of Aiming, of Recoil Minimalization Stance, and the Efficient Shot Spending Method. For they spray and pray and hit nothing with their prayers!"
    Masala nods in rapt attention.
    "I will now demonstrate the Recoil Minimalization Stance."
    She stands up straight, holds her assault rifle so that she sees down the sights, her rifle held steady with both hands.
    "Beware young padawan. The Gun is not like the ki blasts of today. with ki, you just fire a blast without consequence aside from what you hit, but with guns there is something known as recoil in play. Recoil comes from the small explosion that happens to make a bullet fire in the first place, for the bullet is propelled by the force of this small explosion to go down this tube and out at super-sonic speeds. the explosion will not destroy your gun, it will make it jump in your hand, moving in such a way that is disadvantage or even harmful to you in battle if your not careful. At Lower calibers this is less of a danger, but still something to account for, but higher the caliber, the more dangerous recoil can be, as the explosive force to fire the bullet is greater. Always hold your gun in both hands, upright and steady. Do not dual-wield."
    Masala imitates her stance and how she holds it.
    "Good. Next I shall demonstrate the technique known as The Taking of the Cover."
    She dives for behind a few sandbags and crouches there, and Masala follows.
    "Always take cover first in a battle of guns. The best shield against bullets is a thick wall that you crouch against. Always minimize the amount of yourself exposed to the enemy. This basic technique will see you through many battles of the gun. Especially as we don't know if you can regenerate with your ki suppressed."
    "So you hide yourself while trying to find an angle that exposes the enemy to shoot them."
    "Exactly, apprentice. Much like a game of hide and seek, but everyone is hiding and your tag is at range, and kills you. Now to actually fire."
    She peaks her gun and head over the sand bags and fires off shots in a measured burst at a target then quickly ducks back behind it again.
    "That is the Measured Burst Attack. A refined technique over the Spray And Pray. The Pray and spray is wasteful and only used by the idiotic. You try."
    Masala does her best to do the same. She has mild success.
    "Okay. Needs practice, but it'll do. Next, when you run out of bullets, you reload with a magazine. like this."
    She say showing her.
    "The gun needs ammunition and does not come your own power of ki. You need to get used to physically reloading rather than just recovering your own energy, hide while your reload. Thankfully we have the advantage of using matter materialization to have ammo without needing supply lines or buying them. We won't be able to conjure more when we're inside a place full of anti-ki stuff, but we can come with full ammunition no problem.

Next, this is Gun-Whipping Technique."

She swings the gun as if to hit someone in the head with it.
    "When you get into melee range, its best to whack people with the gun instead of shooting in close quarters. Again, recoil concerns, and guns function as good clubs when needed."
    Masala takes all this in nodding, then a thought occurs to her.
    "Mom....what combat do you prefer? guns or ki? Would you trade one for another?"
    "Why do you ask that?"
    "well a gunshot kills people less than a world-destroying ki blast, wouldn't you prefer that instead of the normal ki combat?"
    "...That is a complex topic, but honestly, I don't switching it up would make much difference. War is hell and switching weapons just switches to a different hell. Sure guns on a personal level have less harm, but ki is kind of mixing many levels of combat that gun-based warfare has to invent many vehicles and machines to achieve. Even if an individual gun can't blow something up, a tank could.

If we replaced ki with guns, I fully believe that all that would happen is that the same wars would be fought, just with more people recruited while wielding an easier to use weapon...until they're all replaced by vehicles or drones who just carpet bomb places or something, or until we start firing nukes at cities because someone will think "who cares about a little city in a vast galaxy?" until we just invent a way to destroy the entire surface of a planet and thus its population anyways without needing ki and we'll be right back where we started but with weapons that any fool can press to use rather than something that requires years of training just to get the point where blowing up a planet is a concern.

Or worse, cause Gero and Bulma invented things like infinite energy and time travel, so who knows what other crazy invention could be made to screw everything up. really, the difference would be is that now I'm equal to any other fool with a gun and thus can't as easily save the day. I can't really know if that would be better or not, but I'm not taking the risk."

"I see....hey mom, I have an idea: how about we conjure katchin riot shields? They'd be indestructible, so no worries about bullets piercing them."
    "....Good idea."

25. - Top - End - #1135

Otherworld

Oxy IT's behind the solitus Clone and makes to Karate Chop him in the neck so as to knock him out.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

26. - Top - End - #1136
    Titan in the Playground

Otherworld
    The Clonitus goes
    "As for you- blegh."
    He gets knocked out mid judgement. The still long line of souls blinks and looks at you unsure.
    "....Are you the new judge? Do I get to go to heaven now?"
    asks the first one in line.

27. - Top - End - #1137

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Raziere View Post
    Otherworld
    The Clonitus goes
    "As for you- blegh."
    He gets knocked out mid judgement. The still long line of souls blinks and looks at you unsure.
    "....Are you the new judge? Do I get to go to heaven now?"
    asks the first one in line.
    "Judging souls is above the paygrade of this humble deity. I'm just here to double kill the mad ghost who took over the afterlife."

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

28. - Top - End - #1138
    Titan in the Playground

Oxyribo:
    The real Solitus high above suddenly hears Clonitus falling to the floor. He has a technique, learned his personal martial arts style that allows him to hear anything that is within his kingdom, known as Ears of the Emperor.
    "The Imposteribo attacks! I command the world: turn against him!"
    Suddenly the floor starts growing floor-like tentacles to grab him while Sun soldiers, hell-ghosts branded with Solitus's mark come rushing in with golden auras to try and attack you.

Other World: Various Things I should've gotten around to Before this.
    While you were fighting the Unkillables, things haven't been static in the Other World. Solitus has been making announcements earlier like:
    "I, Solitus Sun of the Sun, Decree that Alexander the Great-"
    "Alexander" the donkey hee-haws
    "-Be made the Fifth Directional Kaioo- of the Weast Galaxy. Next, all snakes shall die. Snake Way will pay for mocking me with all its children being destroyed."
    Suddenly he thinks he sees a random mans face in the crowd turn into a snake ways face and he kills as it laughs with a finger beam while shouting "I SEE YOU SNAKE WAY! TRYING TO DISGUISE YOURSELF! where was I...."
    He continues his announcement while everyone screams and panics.
    "Next I decree that all holidays are abolished and replaced with Solitus Day, which is every day....now I know you like to cheer but I need to continue my speech..."
    People keep screaming.
    "....Guards calm them down! My me such uproarious cheer, they can't even contain it! Next decree is that all worldly desires are outlawed, because all need to become perfect and perfection does not need to eat or drink or..."
    After the his guards finish beating them down he continues with his speech. The people however are growing very discontent...

Meanwhile with Blizzan:
    Meanwhile in the Library of Endless Knowledge, Blizzan finally finds what he is looking, the Scroll of the Kai of Truth, from a shinjin long ago. He feels.....frail. He hasn't killed someone or spilled blood in quite some time. He needed to spill blood HE NEEDED TO SPILL BLOOD! He was starving for a battle But he came too far to give up now. He shakily opens the Kai of Truth Scroll....and reads:
    Spoiler: Chapter One: Terrestrial Beginnings In the Physical World
    Show

Hello reader, I am the Kai of Truth. If you are reading this, you too seek the truth of existence. It is a hard thing to find. Philosophers, scholars, scientists, sorcerers and witches, seers and oracles, monks and sages, have sought answers to the truth of existence. Through many methods: experimentation, observation, enlightenment, foresight, and so on. If any have succeeded, they have not told me. The truth is as some conclude, inherently unknowable to a limited subjective mind, and therefore we can only know a small fragment of it

But I will try anyways, as its my job. You the reader will simply have to interpret for themselves how much I really found out about the truth.

We will begin as all scientists begin: with observation of the world around us and figuring out what we deduce from its physical attributes that all can objectively observe. The world is a void filled with various states of matter changing depending on the manipulation of energy which charges matter and thus transforms it into various states. It is governed by five universal forces: gravity, electromagnetism, strong nuclear force, weak nuclear force, spirit.

I will assume that anyone reading this is already well versed in the first four universals. Let us focus on the Spirit force which is just as wide and varied as all the others in how it affects reality. It is the vital force in souls, reincarnation, ki, psychic energy, magic and so on. Often, its effects are observed because living beings can manipulate spirit. This makes it a strange oddity among the forces: the other four forces seem consistent in how they are universal, but the fifth force of Spirit is much stranger, as its not clear what factors cause it to manifest as psychic power in some beings, magical power in others and martial arts in third and what exactly those differences mean. The primary evidence for it being universal is the fact that all natural beings have a soul and thus are apart of the universal cycle of reincarnation design into the entire universe. But in all other instances, its manifestation seems a lot more.....anomalous.

For example, why does one being inherent incredible amounts of ki potential while another does not despite being from the same parents? Why do certain people inherit unique abilities you don't see in anyone else even among their own species? Why does spirit manifest as one color for a person and manifest as different color for another? I researched it and have determined that such things come down to expressions of individuality, that somehow Spirit is manifesting the meaning of people from within, their thoughts and emotions, their desires and goals and so on and so forth- that for some reason, Spirit is expressing WHO THEY ARE.

I find this incredibly odd. Why would the universe need to do this? Art is a thing made by the thinking mind. Why would one need some cosmic force of reality to express themselves, when you can just use clay or a pencil on paper? There is no logical reason why the universe would need to be built for such individual expressions of variance. Especially given that the universes PURPOSE is to establish consistent universal rules all this are bound by. The universe isn't an art project, why would this be needed? What purpose do all these auras and such exist? None of it makes sense in the context of the other laws of physics, which are quite iron-bound in how inflexible they really are.

Already we are encountering oddities and inconsistencies. The Spirit Force does not make sense when compared to the rest of the forces, even when you compare Gravity next to the other three. In fact, in some cases its almost as if its an anti-universal force, making exceptions to other rules causing them to bend or break when the user feels like it. The more I look at it, the less it makes sense. Why would you design a perfectly good consistent set of physical rules then there is the Spirit Force, which seems to be something added on top of them in a strange self-contradictory mess that raises more questions than answers.

To answer them so that I can find the truth of existence, I'll have to focus on the Spirit Force and its affects upon the world to figure its true nature and role in the wider cosmos.

Blizzan blinks this seemed perfectly logical and reasonable, why did anyone lock this away and keep it hidden? There were however, four more chapters to read...

Meanwhile with Val-Kagra:
    She chuckles as she is brimming with newfound demonic power from her own demonic scroll, with martial arts straight from Makai.
    "Heheheheheh....with this power I might even take on Solitus himself! No one will be able to stop me...But why take chances? Lets make sure my enemies slaughter each other first, then I finish off the remains...."
    She flies off-away from Oxyribo. She has to work to do.

Meanwhile with Deglargo:
    He arrives at Solitus with the four Blizzan commanders in tow
    "Hello King...Solitus was it? I am Former CEO Deglargo, formerly of Deglargo Industries. I notice that your an enemy of this....Imposteribo. I believe we have a common enemy and I'd like to make a humble suggestion to help..."
    Solitus smiles back.
    "Very well, let me hear it, Deglargo...."
    After it is said, Solitus smiles even wider.
    "Deglargo, I like it so much, I'm going to hire you, as my newest most trusted Adviser."
    Deglargo shakes Solituses hand, just as planned. The four Blizzan commanders go off to find thier General.

29. - Top - End - #1139

Oxy merely instant transmits to Solitus's current location--presumably, he can sense it if Solitus's raw power can bend the world against him.

"Sup, bitches."

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

30. - Top - End - #1140

There are two matters I wish to discuss. Apfel continued with Kurumo. First, is the matter of the Veru'nas and their mysterious ship. I am certain you are aware of the Veru'nas and their new super-weapon, that can nullify ki in a radius believed to be one light-year. As potent as it is, conventional weaponry proves itself an effective counter. However the ship is also possessing a unique ability: My abilities cannot predict its movement. The actions of anyone, inside, or its vicinity. Everything it touches, similarly, is blocked from my perception.

Are you experiencing similar interference?
    He asked. He wasn't sure if Kurumo was causing it or not, but how he react would be revelatory, either way.