New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 40 of 50 FirstFirst ... 153031323334353637383940414243444546474849 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,200 of 1481
  1. - Top - End - #1171
    Colossus in the Playground

Default Re: [DBitp] Here Comes The Son

Alchior

Curious. Apfel tilted his head in response. At several moments prior, I mentioned the dominion of the Otherworld by Solitus but you chose to ignore it, and are only discussing it at my direct inquiry. This suggests one of two things: Either the situation with Solitus is more greatly under your control than I had sensed, or there is a more pressing threat. Certainly it could not be the Veru'nas, nor the Unkillables. Since I cannot prompt you to answer, I will ask directly:

What is the more pressing threat to the universe than the dominion of Otherworld by Solitus?

Caravar System - Freight Lanes

After a while of searching, they come across a Mass Conveyor that is very clearly different from the others in the lane. For one, it is completely devoid of any visible windows or lights. Its hull, devoid of any distinctive markings. No company logos, serial numbers, heraldry, nothing. Not even a paint job. Secondly the shape of the hull stood out. Somehow both streamlined, yet jagged. More importantly, there was a large hole in the hull on its side. Clearly partially repaired, as a lot of the damage has been visibly repaired. The ship was also bristling with weapons. While it's not uncommon for mass conveyors to be armed, to discourage opportunistic pirates going after a large, slow, and rich target, this one seemed more like a warship, though none of its weapons appeared larger than what could be categorized as point-defense.

The ship is very easy to spot, as it's covered in a forcefield of hard-light, making it visibly glow a golden yellow.
    Dark Souls Remake in a Nutshell
    Don't mess with a Primarch

Sometimes I make avatars too. Shoot me a PM if interested.

2. - Top - End - #1172
    Titan in the Playground

Solitus:
    He powers down from the final form back to his base, panting a little. That...took a little bit out of him, even if he was dead. Guess the ambient spiritual energies took some time to recharge after something big. He was sure others could handle-HAHAHAHAHAHA. No. No one but Solitus could handle anything. They weren't perfect. They needed him to solve everything, as he was perfect, nor could anyone possibly defeat him even as he recharges. It was simple logic. He walks off, what to do next?

Kurumo:
    Curses. This was a problem. Would he even believe his suspicions? The possibility regarding Jade was so far out, years perhaps decades in the future. Even if Apfel believed him, he would dismiss the threat as mere potential due to how vague it was, tell him he is wrong, not take it seriously and put his friends wellbeing over reality's. But he knows what he saw. He sees the distant beacon of hatred at the far horizon of his future sight, he knows not to look at too long for to gaze upon it through future sight too long is to be corrupted by it, be blinded by hatred, hearing the echos of something ....idiotic...repeating upon the winds blowing backwards through time. It heralded something dark, darker than all, and Jade was involved with it.

But Apfel, could detect lies. He could not tell him something untrue, he will see through it. He could not tell him something true, he will interfere. He could not remain silent. Mortals will always put their attachments over the greater good. There was only one solution.
    "You know too much, mortal. Die ignorant."
    Kurumo uses Ox Art: Charging Oxen Fist to swing a powerful punch at Apfel, an astral constellation of an Ox around his fist.

Caravar System- The Shenron
    "JADE-CHUPO" rumbles Sir Technon "SHALL WE STRIKE QUICKLY WHILE SURPRISE IS OURS? OR CONTACT THEM FOR THE DUEL?"
    "The only reason to contact them first is to rely upon Pinappla to be the fake Jade distraction. They have not contacted us first despite ample opportunity to do so to make the deal."
    "THEY MIGHT SHOOT DOWN THE SHENRON IN RESPONSE. WHILE NONE OF US HERE CAN DIE TO A VACUUM, MOBILITY WILL BE DIFFICULT TO IMPOSSIBLE. AND I'M SURE YOU DON'T WANT TO LOSE YOUR HOME, CHUPO. IT IS NOT EXACTLY BUILT FOR SPACE COMBAT."
    "At the same time, it might be difficult to sneak ourselves aboard. They can't have not detected us by now, have they? Space is anything but an environment for stealth."
    "ALSO, THERE IS A FORCEFIELD OF HARD LIGHT DETECTED. WE WILL NOT BE ABLE TO AMBUSH STRIKE WITH THAT UP, CHUPO. THE EXTRA LAYER WOULD REQUIRE TOO MUCH FORCE TO BE UNNOTICEABLE."
    "Contact them for the duel it is. Pinappla, your up"
    She puts on her Jade Refera disguise including the green eye contacts and red head wig, tests her voice a few times and says
    "how do I sound?"
    "Perfect, or close enough that it doesn't matter." Jade says back.
    Pinappla in her disguise, contacts the Veru'nas ship, her face coming on screen:
    "Attention Veru'nas. I am Jade Refera, and I've come to fight in your duel. If I win, I demand you give Beryl back to me at once!"
    She gives them an intense glare. It was so cool pretending to be her idol and mentor.
    "But you can make this easy on yourselves y'know. You can give up. You do not know who are you ticking off here, ya alien shark weirdoes. I beat a guy like Hailing, your small time compared to that. So if you don't want to get real knocked flat on yer ass, ask yerselves: do you feel lucky punk?"
    The real Jade marvels at how brooklyn Pinappla was making her sound, while feeling a bit proud of her for making that dirty harry reference.
    Last edited by Lord Raziere; 2019-05-12 at 03:40 AM.
    I'm also on discord as "raziere".

3. - Top - End - #1173

Hyperbolic Time Chamber

It's been... What, a few hours? A few days since Oxy and Poka entered the time chamber?

In the middle of a spar, for one brief minute, Oxy feels the urge to tell the rest of the RA 'I told you so.'

But it passes, and he returns his focus to the spar, just in time to parry the hundreds of spears alight with magical flames that emerged from the portals that Poka conjured around him.

As the last spear was knocked aside, Oxy vanished in a burst for IT and appeared behind Poka, slashing at her with his katana which was glowing like a bonfire from the ki it was infused with.

Poka was cleaved in twain from hip to hip. Her top half spun off in the distance while her legs turned around and started kicking at Oxy, who blocked each foot-strike with his left palm.

Poka's top half appeared behind him in a puff of smoke and struck the top of his head with both fists, sending him to the floor. Her two halves then reconnected like Lego bricks and she fired the Red Miles down to Oxy.

Oxy, meanwhile, rebalanced himself and landed on his feet. He waited until the miles were almost to him, then used instantaneous movement to reappear a mile behind Poka. The miles twisted around to seek his new location, and once more he waited until they were almost two him before moving again and again and again until he finally appeared behind Poka and grabbed her as a full-nelson with the twisting branches of the Red Miles coming at them both from all sides, forcing her to cancel the technique.

Rather than surrender, however, she went limp and let the fact that her body was made mostly out of goo let her slide right out of Oxy's grip.

She blasted off in a burst of extreme speed and turned around, vomiting up something white.

Oxy recognized the technique and countered with his own version.

And soon thousands of ghosts were crashing into each other and exploding.

Once the explosions cleared, Oxy and Poka dashed off in opposite directions until they were a solar system apart.

They each powered up into their strongest forms and charged their power.

They each formed the strongest kamehamehas they could.

If someone had been standing at the doorway into the chamber, looking out, they might have seen out in the distance the faint traces of hot pink and light blue lines heading towards each other.

And then a purple explosion the size of a planet.

An hour of further sparring later, the two of them are helping each other back to the main building so they can rest for an hour.

Then back to training, as far out as they can withstand the gravity.

New Plant

Meanwhile, Diamond and Monesco are in the desert digging a hole.
    I also answer to Bookmark and Shadow Claw.

Read my fanfiction here. Homebrew Material Here Rater Reads the Hobbit and Dracula
    Awesome Avatar by Emperor Ing
    Spoiler: Ode To Meteors, By zimmerwald
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by zimmerwald1915 View Post
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

4. - Top - End - #1174

Alchior

Apfel's eyes widen with alarm, he only had just enough time to raise his arms to protect himself. Royal Shield! Though a potent defense, the gap in power between the Incirrian, and Kurumo, even in Apfel's awakened form, was too large, as the empowered fist burst through the ki shield, and struck the Emperor, sending him flying across the battle-scarred landscape of this decaying world.

The shield was enough to absorb much of the force of the attack, turning a lethal strike into a merely powerful one. Despite his own ability to see the future, Apfel didn't seem to expect it.

What was that for?! He exclaimed, clutching his left arm. He knew he couldn't fight Kurumo, but he wasn't going to let his son grow up without his father. He had to survive. He had to. It didn't even occur to him to think about the reasoning behind Kurumo's sudden aggression.

Get me out of here. He said, speaking to the teleporters homed in on his location, to beam him out of Alchior. Trouble is that it takes some time for them to warm up. Just a few seconds is all he needed.

He jumped to the ground, and psychically attempted to project contradictory sensory information into Kurumo's mind, to fool his senses, including his own fate-sense, to see, hear, smell, and feel hundreds of different Apfels, all retreating in different directions.

Caravar System

Jade Refera, this was...unexpected. The screen showed just static. But the voice of the High Warlord was loud and clear. We knew you would seek us out eventually, however, not so soon. I would ask how you managed, but I doubt you would be forthcoming.

Are you okay, Android 23? I have studied your appearances, recordings of your speeches, and your usage of passive voice and qualifiers betrays a lack of confidence unbecoming. Likely the appropriation of your mate has left you in an emotional state of un-readiness. Perhaps you should take some time to recollect yourself. Once our repairs are completed, we will relocate to an unspecified location of our choosing, where any future battles will carry far less risk for collateral damage, than a battle in the densely populated Caravar System.
    Entering a densely populated system is not just to hide, but to use trillions as potential hostages.

I can assure you, Android 22 is unharmed.

5. - Top - End - #1175
    Titan in the Playground

[Tsarbone]

Tsarbone frowned when Blizzan has teleported away. He almost finished! He wanted to test, how his science will fare in comprasion to the jo jo Blizzan was researching.
    Everything could be measured. Maybe.. beside beauty.
    But Tsarbone long time ago, has broken lose, of what defined his culture.

[Planet Vrek]

Vodkana think of all her friends. she gathered a powerful purple destructive ki- she pushed it toward the katchin- the shock wave, have flattened everything behind it. but the katchin was fine.
    She blinked
    "N-Nya?I don't get it. I... have gathered of all my motivation behind it!"
    Funnily enough(or not), Tarasi might sense, what Vodkana was lacking- yes, Vodkana was a slave for her urges most of the time, but over the time, she devolped guilt over many of them.
    Mostly the desire for destruction. For years, she felt need for aproval, from her friends, and especialy Jade-"Senpai", and even if she destroyed stuff for fun- it wasn't full hearted.
    The famously hedonistic demigodess kitty was.. too preserved.

Bond Light how ever, very fast- maybe because, she was barely physical being, has managed to produce purple destructive energy, destroying a building
    Thanks for the OOTSkage of OOTS art, Lord Raziere.

------
    My previouse Avater

Bazzilion legions of thanks to his highness Emperor Ing for the awesome avatar!

Who want to join some freeform Naruto Rp?
    http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...ound-ITP-OOC-1

6. - Top - End - #1176
    Titan in the Playground

Kurumo:
    Since his brain has to interpret the fate visions as well the visual senses, the illusions works and his attempts at sending out ki-webs and strings to try and bind Apfel don't work, his fighting style was trying to control the battlefield, but you can't do that if you can't properly see the battlefield.
    "I said die ignorant!"
    If he knew what what person he was after, he would move to protect her. He could not allow that.

Blizzan:
    He stood there contemplating his next move. He had unfinished Dragon Balls that he could not complete, four commanders, Deglargo as an ally, and Solitus had just gone off to rest. What was his next move? His purpose was battle. How could he bring it into the world? How could he make epic war, dramatically unfold for all to see? He thirsted for battle on so many levels. He would need to be alive, and how do you become that when your dead? Lagerin and a couple others somehow managed it. Wasn't one of the people who did so Tailripper? Yes. Tailripper would know. He beckons them and flies off to meet him.

Vrek:
    "Hm." Tarasai says
    "I would not say you are. I can sense guilt within you, built up over the years. To be a God or Goddess of Destruction is to embrace destruction without shame, without thought for what anyone thinks. Entropy, Death, Destruction....these things do not care, for all things meet their end eventually. There is no need to be ashamed of the inevitable. Even Beerus must know that he will end one day to, and that is why when he lives, he lives to the fullest without guilt for what hes done."

Caravar:
    Pinappla tries to draw upon her experiences with Jade to act as if she would. Its not as if she can stop this now. she narrows her eyes in imitation of the Steely Gaze.
    " Arranging a time and place where there is less collateral damage is a good idea. But you haven't given me proof that is unharmed, am I supposed to take you at your word? You could be lying to bait me in after you used her for some alien purpose that you don't define as harm for your species but others do, or have already killed her but luring me into a fight that you don't intend to be fair, that is not very honorable you know."
    Last edited by Lord Raziere; 2019-05-16 at 03:10 PM.

7. - Top - End - #1177
    Titan in the Playground

Vrek

"What?!" Vodkana mewed and gasped. "I have no guilt! I am the most shameless being of the universe! Nya!" She sounded offended.
    But was she that shameless?
    She preffered to die, rather then seeing her friends die. She worked so hard to perfect the illusions of the Nightmare magic to mimic destruction and avoid the actual thing.
    "I am prrroud at what I am! Nya! I am a monster, and I like it!" She sent a huge destructive blast at the katchin, but still- it was emotionaly charged, quite powerful energy blast
    But still pure destructive intent.

For now Bondlight did just fine destrying decaying buildiings while shouting galactic net slang insults.
    "STFU beam!"

------
    My previouse Avater

8. - Top - End - #1178

New Plant: Out in the middle of Nowhere.

Monesco has been keeping watch as Diamond dug.

Diamond is ten feet down before he hits something metal.

And then he comes back up with an Android stasis pod.

Diamond rubs the dirt from it, and finds in very faded letting the Red Pants Amry logo.

And a label.

Bio-Android Phase 2 #RP-10.

"...Phase 2? but..."

Diamond jiggers around with the computerized terminal to the side. He pulls a USB plu out of his wrist and plugs it into a port.

"No... No, that doesn't make sense. This android was created after Bro and I came to this timeline, but it's been burried here for decades... and Doctor Magenta's alive, which infuriates me so... No. That son of a bitch. That lunatic didn't... He must of used thousands of.... Who's Princess Flurry Heart? Monmon, we need to get this back to my lab."
    Last edited by Rater202; 2019-05-17 at 05:05 PM.

Read my fanfiction here. Homebrew Material Here Rater Reads the Hobbit and Dracula
    Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

9. - Top - End - #1179

Caravar System

There is no visible reaction on the static screen, through which definitely-Jade is communicating with the High Warlord.

Honor, ppht. The Warlord spat. But it is wise not take me at my word. One moment.

There are a few tech-y noises, before a second screen of nothing but static became visible. Android 22, this is a call with Android 23, who would like to know if you are unharmed-

Is that Jade?! Another voice was heard. It sounded Veru'nas, but a lot younger. Oh wow, Beryl told me so much about you! Um, my name is Nelnine, and, wow, I heard you are SO amazing! Is it true you killed Emperor Hailing with one punch?! Which didn't happen, and Beryl might not have actually said it, but that's somehow how he interpreted it.

Over the several days of Beryl's confinement, she was, indeed, unharmed, and allowed free reign of the ship, within reason of course. There were a few altercations, but mostly just some veru'nas crew members posturing, and the High Warlord made it clear that actual physical attack on Beryl was not acceptable. Nelnine apparently had formed a bond with Beryl, and stayed with her.

Alchior

Well this was bad. He touched a nerve without expecting to, but what ever it is, it must be serious, indeed. Perhaps even too dangerous for mortals to know about? Some kind of anti-divine power? Much like the Veru'nas' anti-ki technology? There isn't enough information for him to make any deductions.

Instead, with the teleporter charged, he had all of his clones vanish from Kurumo's awareness with the same characteristic thunderclap of a teleportation, to the throne world of Belilly. He kept a cloak over himself, specifically, to make him invisible to extrasensory perception, but he could be spotted or heard as anyone else could. Even going a step further, and expand the block to everyone he interacted with, that their perception of Apfel could not be detected, externally.

As a sign of goodwill, he opted NOT to telepathically relay this information to anyone else. They had enough to deal with, as it is.

10. - Top - End - #1180
    Titan in the Playground

Vrek:
    If it is truly pure destructive intent, and nothing else, nothing hold her back, the katchin dissolves at its touch, disintegrating like dust in the wind. Leaving nothing behind. Tarasai nods
    "Yes. That will do. Now just comes the tedious part of practicing...unless your confident you can replicate this and want to do something else?"

Caravar:
    Pinappla blinks. Best to just...not complicate things with a child. Better be inspirational to a young aspiring warrior right?
    "....Yup! You heard right Nelnine, one punch, just like that."
    She hoped that sounded cool.
    "Can I hear Beryl now?"
    she speaks up.
    "I am here. don't worry! Nelnine, we need to talk about not interrupting people."
    She says the last part away from the mic, so its a little quieter. Pinappla cuts to the chase
    "Glad your ok. so, now we got that squared away, what time, what place?"

Meanwhile Jade and Orkomajin 45's eyes both narrow and they tense up at the thought of a child being on there, cold fury in their hearts while exchanging glances. Masala just frowns in worry. Sir Technon's people don't have children as we might understand it, but as an ambassador-general, he is well read on the concept of alien species having members of their species being considered more fragile than others and knew this complicated things at the least. The metalmen generally kept away from children as their playground insults could easily make them break down in tears while the metalmens anger could easily kill them.
    Jade of course thinks upon the Warlord scoffing at honor. He didn't hold that in high regard. good to know. She didn't either, and thing about not holding to honor was that if you pretended to be honorable and if you found the other person was, you can play along with their game until you don't need to -the key part is that you can play along forever if you respect them, and if they weren't honorable either then you were just being reasonably cautious the whole time. Best to not trust this foe, not a little bit.

Kurumo:
    He thinks. What do now? His next move is to somehow manipulate the Jade situation so that she dies. Apfel can wait. Jade on the other hand...her righteousness, her ability to gather people around her, was dangerous. He saw the echoes of Trombone there, as well as those future warnings. He looks into fate. How can we manipulate the situation to maximize her chances of death?

11. - Top - End - #1181

Kurumo:

As he looks into the future, Kurumo may note that just about every future he sees indicates that Oxyribo and Pokasuu will be absurdly powerful when they come out of the Time Chamber.

And that in every timeline where a member of the RA dies a sa result of Kurumo's actions and either Oxy or Poka learns of this, Kurumo dies in agony.

He'd best be careful. It's not like the Time Patrol is gonna show up and force them to leave as soon as they come out of the chamber. That would be silly.

New Plant: Diamond's Lab.

Diamond is hastily composing a message to be sent out to the rest of the tech-equipped RA.

Soon, Jade, Aphel, Maxwell, and anyone else who uses tech will receive a message that indicates that Diamond found another Android and isn't sure what to do, to be read at the respective earliest conveniences.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

12. - Top - End - #1182

Kurumo

The Veru'nas have been developing weapons for years, since their nascent Empire was encircled by the Arcosian Empire, under Emperor Hailing, to be able to fight against ki-users. It was clear their intent was to use the Arclight Dreadnought to neutralize Hailing's greatest advantage, namely his overwhelming power-level, and then finish him off with conventional* weaponry. However, Hailing is a creature of flesh and blood. Jade is a cyborg. Not only vulnerable to the anti-ki field, but also EMP weaponry, of which the Veru'nas are very well-stocked, fully anticipating Jade's wrath.

Even without this, the development of their weaponry has advanced in the ten years since Hailing's death. Even without their anti-ki field or EMPs, a full-frontal assault by the Rebel Alliance is not guaranteed to work, due to the power of their hard-light shields, and their having weaponized hyper-light drives, to fire beams of superheated particles at thousands of times the speed of light. Individual Veru'nas crewmen have access to similarly powerful weaponry, though their defenses are not up to snuff.

What makes things interesting, however, is their leader. The High Warlord. He diverges from typical Cassian belief. While the Cassian Mandate isn't terribly scrupulous about the concept of honor, the High Warlord rejects it completely. Desiring, among other, unspecified things, victory, at any cost. Were Kurumo to stack the deck in his favor, either as an unseen or even known benefactor, it would be appreciated. The High Warlord having no distaste of cheating.

Obviously, simply teleporting in and saying 'hi' isn't going to provoke a positive reaction, while attempting to subdue him and force him into accepting his help will simply cause him to regard it as a personal attack, and he will plot against Kurumo. Contacting him telepathically with this offer, in a straightforward manner, would offer the best results.

Caravar System

Oh wow, she sounds sooo coool! Nelnine gushed. I mean, uh, it's nice to meet you Ms. Jade!

Our repairs will be completed...one moment please...in...about 18 galactic standard hours. Let us relocate to the Barrier System, Whirlpool Galaxy, in 24 hours.

13. - Top - End - #1183
    Titan in the Playground

[Vodkana]

(mmm, I guess that will do. we should move the story)
    Vodkana panted."Let's train then..." with each blast, she tried to release herself from her fears and shame.
    But will it be enough against Solitus?

------
    My previouse Avater

14. - Top - End - #1184
    Titan in the Playground

Vrek:
    And thus Tarasai and Vodkana move on, training for hours.

Caravar:
    "Thank you Nelnine. Very well, we shall meet you there in 24 hours."
    Pinappla switches off the communication. She turns to Jade.
    "Do you think they will really hold to that?"
    "There is eighteen hours we don't have to worry about, with a six hour gap
    where they can move elsewhere than they agreed. assuming he is telling the truth. Move the ship away from them but keep them in sight, we don't want him shooting us down before they have to fulfill the agreement or anything, but neither do we want him getting out of sight."

They move their ship through the cluster of the caravar system to be behind other ships, knowing that if they opened fire first it will look bad on the Veru'nas. A kidnapping is one thing, but opening fire on a bunch of people who had nothing to do with this probably would make things worse for them if they did that. After all, they made the threat of ransom and thus cared that their hostages of a system were alive to prevent her from doing things, right? Of course they could shoot some ships then escape using it a distraction, but the great thing about that plan was that they had four ki users on board, two of them with majin reality warping powers, and in that scenario only one of them would be needed to stay behind to rescue civilians from the destruction while the Veru'nases anti-ki device would be gone.
    She was not trusting the high Warlord, not one bit.

Beryl meanwhile ponders why Pinappla was the one answering- as her lover, she knew Jade better than anyone- but says nothing. She was sure Jade had her reasons.

Thus they wait.

Kurumo:
    A cold fury beings to rise as he looks into futures. He did not care about Oxyribo. What he searches for...is The Greater Good. Jade, Solitus, Oxyribo, Trombone, they were all mortals who thought they knew better than the gods. Who hold their stupid personal morality over the true rules of the gods and the universe. He cannot trust them. He cannot trust any of them, they were all just like Trombone.

There were so many options. So many futures. Some were stranger than others. The curse of the seer was to know all the options available to him. Unlike most people, he did not have the excuse of ignorance. He needed knowledge, he needed control. He was the Iron Hand of Fate. He needed to WIN. He saw many possibilities: he saw himself fighting anyways and losing, he saw himself accepting a deal with Makai and gaining great power, he saw making a deal with a Jade wearing different clothes and acting differently, he saw himself trying to reveal what he knew and getting killed by a female demon,he saw himself leaving Universe 13 drifting and lacking purpose without any higher cause to give his life meaning, he saw himself gazing into Hatred's Vortex and giving in to the loathing and rampaging out of control, and so, so much more.

He sees himself giving up on his goals becoming a better person and the universe improving anyways thanks to the Rebel Alliance...then reality suddenly ending.

He see so many possible futures....and he isn't sure. So he sits and meditates, not sure what to do. He thinks: he needs to kill Jade Refera. But he can't kill Jade Refera, or he dies. He hates mortals and Trombone, they're all like him. He has to work with mortals or he dies. He is a God of Creation who works for the Greater Good because the Greater Good is Everything, but he isn't useful to the Greater Good because mortals are doing it instead. He relies on seeing the future, but the future is showing him nothing but possibilities. He needs to be useful, he needs to be in control, but trying to be useful and control and he will die. Paradoxes. Contradictions. he can't be one thing, he can't be the other. When he did he become so....unsure? So confused? When did it all become so muddled?
    "I am Kurumo. I am the Iron Hand of Fate. I am supposed to know what to do. Why don't I know what to do? Why is everything complicated? I am...divinity. My purpose should be clear. My job to the Universe, to all things, should be clear. It was all clear when I started out right? Use Solitus as a pawn, discard him when done, when did it all....become so muddled? I miss the Trombone War. That was clear: defeat the enemy, keep the world from dying at his hand. Sacrifice anything for that. And I did."
    What to sacrifice now? What price must he pay? Something snaps in him, quietly.
    "I....I've been thinking like a mortal. Thinking I'm above the rules of the world. Making decisions like them. I shouldn't be so arrogant. I need to.....throw it away....yes. Throw it away. Embrace certainty. Death is a concern for fools who think freedom exists. There is only the greater good and fate is the greatest good, and you can't work for the greatest good without a cost. I pay my life to fate. If there is even a small chance...Jade must die, no matter what. My sight decrees it."
    Yes....its fated, It has to be, he thinks. He just to make it so. Its not his decision at all, its the visions telling him. They can't be wrong, right? Right. His death doesn't matter. He must obey what he sees. He telepathically contacts the High Warlord
    Greetings. I believe we have a mutual enemy, one known as Jade Refera...
    Yes. He is not responsible for this. Totally. Better than having to make decisions that he isn't sure about, surely!
    Last edited by Lord Raziere; 2019-05-20 at 09:23 PM.

15. - Top - End - #1185

Diamond's Lab

Diamond has sent off the messages, and now he waits.

Today was the meeting with Kurumo, after that Bro was gonna be in the time chamber(not that Diamond has any way of contacting him, the damned Luddite,) Jade was probably gonna be going after Beryl as soon as they were done, and Aphel was the Emporer so even if he was in a position to get the message there were probably some things that needed to be vetted.

Which meant it'd take a while before anyone would respond.

But that was okay, because the android he'd found was still in stasis.

He still wasn't sure how android designed to kill the Rebel Alliance managed to end up in their timeline before any of them had come to the past, but...

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

16. - Top - End - #1186
    Titan in the Playground

Diamonds Lab
    Jade teleports in, her gun slung over her back.
    "Yo, whats this about a new bio-android, You have about 18 hours to tell me what the problem is and how to fix it before I have to go save Beryl/keep track of that ship....so actually you have a lot of time, explain in full."
    She says waiting. Sure she wants to get back Beryl NOW, but 18 hours is going to be a long wait regardless. Might as well pass the time with another potential world-ending crisis.

17. - Top - End - #1187

Diamond's Lab

Diamond falls out his chair and yelped at Jade's sudden arrival.

"...Why am I the only one who can't do that?"

A young Saiyan man walks over from the far side of the lab and helps diamond up.

"You remember Monesco, right...? Actually, I don't know if you've ever met...?"

"Ma'am."

Diamond gestures to a really old and beat up metal coffin he's got stashed in the corner and oh, that's an android stasis pod "First, you wouldn't happen to know who Princess Flurry Heart is, would you?"

Diamond wipes his eyes.

"So, remember how we met? When the Red Pants army came to get Bro and they brought me as a battery? Yeah. apprently Magenta survived being eaten alive by his own creation and merged with it and managed to get back to our timeline... The freaky thing is, android 10 over there" Jade can read the full title off of the coffin, is, "was apparently made specifically to come here and take out us... Or at least, that's the purpose of its series, but it was buried here on new plat for at least a decade before New Plant was terraformed. Like, was it sent to this timeline as a sleeper agent or did someone screw up?"

"The other bad news is that it's modeled on Android 21--the one I told you about, not the one you know. The woman that was part Magin with thousands of genetic donors. She's got a bit of Bro, a bit of the Original Cell, and God knows how many others. Most of them are by descriptions and serial numbers but a couple of high profiles are listed by name. Lot of them are princesses."

"Thing is, I don't know if it's been programmed yet or not or if she was modified or created whole. The files I pulled out of the pod's computer dind't say and I'm not sure if I should risk waking her up..."

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

18. - Top - End - #1188
    Titan in the Playground

Plant:
    She looks at Monseco
    "Nice to meet you Monesco."
    Why did she always meet oddly quiet, calm and mature children? First Dimaond, then Trombone Jr, then Monseco. Masala was the only one loud and energetic when she was young. But then again...fighting in general didn't produce happy children she reflects sadly. much like Gohan.
    "Flurry Heart? Oh. That annoying thing. Basically you know Ponies? and their Alicorn rulers? well from the show I watched, Flurry Heart is this child that was born an Alicorn even though Alicorns are normally made from like, being these champions/rulers of stuff like the sun, the moon or love or friendship. I didn't watch much of the episodes after that, so I never knew what exactly that led to, I always assumed it was just the creators having to put her in for the sake of a toy and just doing it the best way they know how."
    She listens to the rest.
    "okay. So a 21-droid, and lots of princesses. how many princesses are we talking? cause if its five, its within pony expectations, but more than that and I have to seriously start considering whether the disney princesses are real to. not much to consider I guess, their powers are mostly vague fairy tale nonsense that only activates in like, special circumstances, and weirder things have happened, but its still pretty out there."
    Tread lightly around Vague Fairytale Nonsense, one wrong step you'll suffer a karmic defeat because true love always wins.
    "Normally I'd be paranoid, but if multiple princesses and majin DNA is in there, doesn't that add up to like, one of the most pure hearted beings in the universe or something? Its not as if a mad scientist would go for the normal political princess than a magical pure-hearted one. Or does all the other DNA interfere with that? I mean its not as if the mad scientists we know of had a good track record of producing truly evil beings to kill stuff with so far.

So I see a few options: 1. we can just keep android 10 in there forever and risk someone else letting them loose and like, convincing them to do evil stuff. 2. we can try to destroy them while asleep, which risks them regenerating and starting this off on the wrong foot if we're not destructive enough or 3. let them out while greeting them politely and hope they aren't evil. I'd personally go for three, just to get it over with."

If Magenta finally made a weapon to kill them all that couldn't be overcome with Determination and unlocking the inner potential of a fighter within themselves or just talking to them like a person, then well played Magenta. But current track record of this sort of thing tends to say that isn't likely.
    Last edited by Lord Raziere; 2019-05-23 at 09:50 PM.

19. - Top - End - #1189

Monesco actually isn't a child. He was ten or eleven years ago but he's a young adult now, he's the age Diamond is supposed to be more or less.

Diamond gulps and approaches the stasis pod. "Six princesses. Is there a Pony Princess named Princess Powerful? That was the only one whose link didn't go to the Equestrian folder. There was also someone called 'Her Imperious Condescension' in the same folder as the Princesses with a link to another folder labeled 'Alternians' with a couple hundred unlabeled entries that were sorted by color for some reason. Two red, two fuscia--three counting HIC--and the rest were equally distributed between Burgandy, Bronze, Gold, Lime, Olive, Jade, Teal, Cerulean, Indigo, Purple, and Violet."

I recognized most of the named entries--either from my own timeline's history or from what I've heard from the rest of the RA, but some of the entries indicate that some of the subjects are from alternate timelines, different universes entirely, and I don't recognize some of the species mentioned The only named entries I don't recognize other than the ones I mentioned are Carnage, Osborn, Creed, and Loki in one folder, and one that's just labeled 'Rick' with no other qualifiers off on it's own.

And then Diamond opens the stasis pod before anyone can react to the information he shared.
    Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    I wasn't originally going to have so much named explicitly, but Jade was kind of asking for a startle.
    Last edited by Rater202; 2019-05-23 at 10:44 PM.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

20. - Top - End - #1190
    Titan in the Playground

Plant: Jade, have One Whole Startle
    "Wait what? Marvel exists? Trolls exist?"
    She says too startled to focus on the person coming out, thinking rapidly upon the implications: if marvel exists, that could mean all sorts of problems like Thanos and his stupid Gauntlet existing. But he is beaten somehow and there are heroes there so that hopefully all balances out. The real problem was the trolls, hopefully only they exist and not the wider Homestuck cosmology, because if it does, that pretty much ensures That Game exists which will doom planets and universes as a natural part of playing it in a vast ragnarok-esque manner, and doubly so if cherubs exist because that eventually leads to Lord English, which leads to him dooming all timelines that don't lead to his existence by default because Lords of Time are ****ing broken like that, and that only leads to one viable timeline and thats one where a certain group of kids do a bunch of things in eternal looping to make sure LE exists, unless this timeline is far away from Homestuck canon, in which case she is "irrelevant" to some degree. Marvel MIGHT doom them all if it exists but only if things fail disastrously, but Homestuck dooms everything relevant eventually. So all Monesco and Diamond hear from her is this total non-sequitur as android 10 is awakened:
    ".....Hopefully we're not canon."

21. - Top - End - #1191

Android 10 does not awaken.

As soon as the stasis opens, she's... Asleep.

She's a little girl. It's hard to tell exact age, since she's on the petite side in terms of build, but she's somewhere in the 8-12 range. Black hair, east asian features, button nose. Curled up on her side, biting the tip of her thumb. She's adorable.

And wearing Witch of Heart God-Tier Pajamas, sans the slippers.

Luckily, as far as anyone can tell with scouters or energy sensing, her power level is low.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

22. - Top - End - #1192
    Titan in the Playground

Jade: Wake Small Adorable Child
    She looks at the child while raising an eyebrow in a random direction as if to say "your not convincing me otherwise."

(OOC: Hey, I'm not the narrator narrating that, Jade. I'm not going to tell Hussie about anything that happens here if they won't, and they better not, because Hussie is trolling incarnate and might actually randomly make fan things canon just because he can. Hussie made every fantroll canon, so technically if trolls exist then we're playing with alternate non-canon versions of those fantrolls, lets not complicate anymore of this by him knowing what we're doing here.)

However she sighs and leans in. Unless Magenta was finally good enough to make an android actually obedient, and make the obedience useful in a small child, she really doubted that they had finally found an ultimate weapon capable of wiping them out. Programming, how does it even work? When did it ever work? Like she can see her being humiliated because this girl turns out to have a personality similar to Goku or something, and is just hiding her real PL, but she can deal with that.
    She reaches out with her hand and gently shakes android 10's shoulder.
    "Hey. wake up." she says softly, in her best mother voice when speaking to Masala when she was being put to bed years ago while she read stories to her.
    "Don't worry your safe. wake up."
    ....While silently hoping she doesn't have the DNA of Jade Harley because that would be the final straw.
    Last edited by Lord Raziere; 2019-05-24 at 01:26 AM.

23. - Top - End - #1193

That is correct. He thought back. Clearly apprehensive. Who is this creature? What is he? How did he get into my mind? Is this some kind of trick? How could it help to defeat Jade?

24. - Top - End - #1194

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Raziere View Post
    Jade: Wake Small Adorable Child
    She looks at the child while raising an eyebrow in a random direction as if to say "your not convincing me otherwise."

(OOC: Hey, I'm not the narrator narrating that, Jade. I'm not going to tell Hussie about anything that happens here if they won't, and they better not, because Hussie is trolling incarnate and might actually randomly make fan things canon just because he can. Hussie made every fantroll canon, so technically if trolls exist then we're playing with alternate non-canon versions of those fantrolls, lets not complicate anymore of this by him knowing what we're doing here.)

However she sighs and leans in. Unless Magenta was finally good enough to make an android actually obedient and make the obedience useful in a small child, she really doubted that they had finally found an ultimate weapon capable of wiping them out. Programming, how does it even work? When did it ever work? Like she can see her being humiliated because this girl turns out to have a personality similar to Goku or something, and is just hiding her real PL, but she can deal with that.
    She reaches out with her hand and gently shakes android 10's shoulder.
    "Hey. wake up." she says softly, in her best mother voice when speaking to Masala when she was being put to bed years ago while she read stories to her.
    "Don't worry your safe. wake up."
    ....While silently hoping she doesn't have the DNA of Jade Harley because that would be the final straw.
    The little girl mutters something.

"Ten more minutes mommy."

"...What is it with Magenta and Child Androids that actually act like children?"

Android 10 yawns and sits up.

"Hi. Where am I? And is there any bacon anywhere near here?"

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

25. - Top - End - #1195
    Titan in the Playground

Plant: Jade, Give Child Bacon
    She conjures a bacon strip and gives her it, a smiling a little
    "Hello, My name is Jade. We know you by Android 10, a number, would like a different name? Or are you good? Your on Planet Plant. I don't know enough to say more."
    Diamond or Monesco can fill her in on that.

Kurumo:
    You have many questions. Simply, I am psychic and can see possible futures to predict Jade. You can be prepared for anything she could possibly do.
    It is an explanation that would suffice for this one. It mattered not, Kurumo knew Fate had decreed that he would save the universe, even if he had to sacrifice everything to do it. Lets ignore the newest unpredictable anomaly over there that just woke up. There are no glitches in Fate, its fate. Can't be, right? A small part of is conflicted still that he is ignoring vital information but he stamps it down. He can't be conflicted about things. He is Kurumo! He was meant to serve his purpose. He was head of security. Things will be secure. Things will be certain. Right?
    Last edited by Lord Raziere; 2019-05-24 at 02:57 AM.

26. - Top - End - #1196
    Titan in the Playground

[After Hours Of Training]

Vodkana panted, and mewed. "N-nya. I.. think.. I am ready. Let me take a shower and change..."
    After few semi adult humor gesture about showering together. (It's Vodkana. She has to)
    Vodkana change to her most grandiouse outfit so far- it's sort of like her original-egyptian-ish style, but golden with gems sawn into patterns.
    "Looks good? Got to look my best, for my demigod dual! Nya... soo... can you beam us up to the battle? Nya?"

------
    My previouse Avater

27. - Top - End - #1197

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Raziere View Post
    Plant: Jade, Give Child Bacon
    She conjures a bacon strip and gives her it, a smiling a little
    "Hello, My name is Jade. We know you by Android 10, a number, would like a different name? Or are you good? Your on Planet Plant. I don't know enough to say more."
    Diamond or Monesco can fill her in on that.
    There's a non-zero chance that Jade could lose her hand, hading bacon over to ravenous smol girl like that. Omnomnom bacon.

"Android 10 is fine."

The girl looks around the lab. "That man has a tail. Can I have more bacon?"
    Last edited by Rater202; 2019-05-24 at 01:30 PM.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

28. - Top - End - #1198
    Titan in the Playground

(OOC: yeah, I think I made a mistake trying to delay this out with a training montage. time to start killing off spare villains then I guess. I thought people would be more interested or participate in Ing's Veru'nas thing but I guess not.)

Tarasai:
    "Very well, lets gather our forces, there are many villains in Heaven and we need to have all the people ready to attack it."
    He teleports them to Earth, to the shining City where the other three apprentice Kais, Luxana, Shanakan, the Unkillables, King Vegeta, Mekrashin Darok and grot Old mastah Stabbit, are all gathered. Orange Wasp and Pages are conversing together and hug glad that they're free, Grey Spider and Rilla look around for Max Banders to fix her emotions but don't see him anywhere, Yellow Queen is training Black Scoprion to adjust her to fighting without the Princesses, meanwhile Yankar comes landing in back from his training on Keldas, walking strangely, his eyes wide as if he was changed and staring at the world unsure and there is there is weird vibration to his movements, as if he is holding him back from going faster than he actually is going, and he looks twitchy and fidgety. there mgiht be other forces from Earth's defense Force or the saiyans as well.
    "This is the force that we have assembled for the Retaking of Heaven, Vodkana shall we await Oxy and Poka to join to invade, they seemed to really want to attack Solitus, but miscommunication abounded and went ahead without us while we didn't tell them in time, so wait for them or no?"

Quote Originally Posted by Rater202 View Post
    There's a non-zero chance that Jade could lose her hand, handing bacon over to ravenous smol girl like that. Omnomnom bacon.

"Android 10 is fine."

The girl looks around the lab. "That man has a tail. Can I have more bacon?"
    Jade, whether by her dim awareness of how much power was potentially within her or some sixth sense of survival/Determination withdraws her hand lightning quick before it be devoured. Her eyes again widening a little, but only for a moment.
    "...Sure. Why don't you guys show her where you can get her bacon? the man with a tail is Monseco, and this heres Diamond, he is older than he looks, be respectful."
    She softly ruffles android 10's hair with a smile.
    "There is nothing to worry about here. Just so you know, Android 10 I'm a hero. I protect people, and I see I'm not needed here. I'm just going to do some important hero things and you can have fun here doing...whatever is you want. the people here are nice, and I'm sure you'll have no problems."
    Jade for whatever reason has the sneaking suspicion that she could probably take this girl into whatever dangerous situation possible, couldn't stop her if she wanted to go into them and she would somehow be okay, call it a hunch based upon the sheer number of genetic "parents" she has, and the Reverse Old Master Rule -the rule stating that if your in a martial arts world that you should never underestimate young children because they can turn out to be martial prodigies just as much as kindly old people- but wasn't going to force the issue either way. She seems a gentle girl, unaware of her power. Best not to ruin a good thing.
    "Now I have to go talk to an important kingly person."
    She teleports to Apfel.

Jade and Apfel:
    "so hey, just wanted to let you know: that notification Diamond gave you about some new bio-android? yeah. don't worry about it, but also kind of worry about it. See, she is known as Android 10, and she is a small adorable human-looking girl that I doubt would ever hurt a fly on purpose. She is also an amalgamation of like, all the overpowered crazy things you can possibly imagine and more. She is not a threat. But she is potentially like, powerful in ways I can't begin to guess. So. don't do anything to tick her off. Ever. and hope she never goes mad with power. Because I'm not sure what could actually kill her, and I don't want to think about any scenario that harms that smol adorable child. Assuming anything can. I'm pretty sure she is unaware of her true potential, and its probably for the best that its stays that way

Just...put her existence on a topic secret file somewhere, let the people that need to know to steer clear of her or whatever, and I think we'll be fine."

29. - Top - End - #1199

Kurumo

I like to think I predicted every eventuality of the retaliation of Jade. Even going so far as to have my entire battle rig engineered using optics and moissenite, rather than electricity, to make them immune to EMP. Since they could perceive electrical signals, technology was as much a practical science as it is an art, in their culture. Technology that relied on light rather than electricity was almost unheard of, since they couldn't see it. However we must also predict all the actions of Jade's allies, as well as know their weaknesses.

But let's begin with this: What's in this for you? Why help me?

Apfel

Your explanation of events does not give me any confidence. Apfel answered Jade with a crooked look. You may wish to keep her well-protected, as I have inadvertently triggered Kurumo into wishing me, specifically, dead. Though he is stronger than me...something has changed. I don't know why but for some reason, I cannot see a future where he defeats me. Perhaps ironically, by surrendering himself to Fate, completely, Kurumo has collapsed all probabilities of his actions outside of what Fate dictates to zero. Making him unbelievably predictable.

If he shows up, notify me immediately. Nevertheless, we will need a contigency plan, should she go rogue.

30. - Top - End - #1200
    Titan in the Playground

No..." Vodkana sighed.
    "From what I can tell, Oxy never liked me, that much, nya, and like shunen protagnist he always does his thing anyway. We can send him a messahe, but we move now."

------
    My previouse Avater