New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 45 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2035363738394041424344454647484950 LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,350 of 1481
  1. - Top - End - #1321
    Colossus in the Playground

Default Re: [DBitp] Here Comes The Son

Poka immeidately grabs Shin and ried to poof away to safety.

Oxy, meanwhile, leaves Tailripper to his fate before...

One second he's there.

Then he's not.

Then... Oh, that's a lot of wolves.

Tens of thousands of wolves.

Tens of thousands of wolves made of flaming, purple God ki.

And they all look very, very angry and very, very hungry.

And they're coming at Solitus very fast.

For a brief moment, Oxyribo appears before Solitus, with an additional pair of arms sprouted from behind his shoulders.

Daikaioshin Rōgafūfūken!(Great God King of the World Wolf Fang Hurricane Fist[Grand Supreme Kai Wolf Fang Fist])

Using a combination of The Four Witches technique, the Thousand Arms Technique, and the Neo Wolf Fang Fist, Oxy attempts to strike at Solitus with thousands of blows, each alone strong enough to shatter a planet.

If vodkana has an ace up her sleeve, now would be the time to use it.
    Last edited by Rater202; 2019-10-04 at 07:20 PM.
    I also answer to Bookmark and Shadow Claw.

Read my fanfiction here. Homebrew Material Here Rater Reads the Hobbit and Dracula
    Awesome Avatar by Emperor Ing
    Spoiler: Ode To Meteors, By zimmerwald
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by zimmerwald1915 View Post
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

2. - Top - End - #1322
    Titan in the Playground

Spoiler: Vodkana current ref
    Show

Possibly nsfw(?) (Bikini-ish top..) https://i.ibb.co/TRZggkg/20190725-011417.jpg

For now it seemed Vodkana was stuck.

But Bondlight, who stood on the sidelines, did something sttange that looked unhelpful: she summoned a troll dish made by Jade, preserved by powerful Shugoki preservation beams, into the stopped time zone.
    --------
    Everything moved through time.
    So if time stopped, then everything should be stopped.
    Even the basic elements of the demigoddess. Will. Love
    Lust. Urge for destruction. Everything.
    But something changed. Something has apeared inside. Change is a movement, even if it couldn't be registred through clocks.
    A brief change, but a change a none of less. This brief moment, has sort of released time, but less then a nano second. How ever, less then a nano second is an eternity compared to stopped time.
    Many emotions passed Vodkana it this eternal, yet painfully short free time.
    Disgust. It was an atorocity, that made her very soul puke.
    Memories. Jade one shooting her.
    Friendship.
    Feeling betrayed, when Jade and the others weren't happy from how she turned out.
    Also Spoon.
    Love.
    Forgivness.
    The battles against the Unkillables.
    Meeting so many people with diffrent tastes.
    Hailing...

If anyone would have looked, during this shorter then nano second, Vodkana's aura and stripes changed colors constantly.
    And this damn troll dish was here still, disgusting. It was wrong.
    Everything could and should be fixed, or destroyed. She can't let things stay like this. She can't let the universe to freeze

https://youtu.be/i8CqSKbsJ98

Her eyes glowed with white ki, her stripes as well. Time felt thick as syrup, but.. it was FELT.
    She reached for the troll dish.
    The Universe was her kitchen. She willed out, the poisonouse nastiness, and turned the humor, joy and friendship into the actual taste of what was Jade's dish.
    In her second hand, she spilled the time as syrup, perfecting it with nostalgia.

Pure Stormart Nyagato.

Vodkana levitated out of the frozen time zone, holding the dish.
    "UNVIERSAL COOKING TECHNIQUE:" she flew at Solitus.

Dishanna cried. '...sniff. I was wrong about you, Vodkana... nya. You aren't only a destoryer. You... are knife. You can cut the greatest food the universe has ever seen! Nya!'

This form wasted lots of ki, she had few moments with it, especialy with all the madness she passed her body and spirit through.
    "HARVESTING-" she sent her free paw at Solitus's chest,
    PRIDE AND HOPE!"
    From her training with Jade, Vodkana has learned the emptional drive, is the source for power. How else, a demigod of some nobody sunkai became this powerful? Without his pride, and hope for greatness, he was nothing.

Spoon despratly tried to pull Solitus inside the shadow, but he probably will be caught up in the epic action.

Vodkana with buddah like, calm smile pulled red and golden aura out of Solitus, turning it into a cream, over the ever growing Universal Dish Of Victory.
    Her body and spirit shook- there were so much of it- could she really take it all?
    Yes. Everything was mere kitchen ingrdients in her state now.
    But can her body and spirit hold long enough?
    Thanks for the OOTSkage of OOTS art, Lord Raziere.

------
    My previouse Avater

Bazzilion legions of thanks to his highness Emperor Ing for the awesome avatar!

Who want to join some freeform Naruto Rp?
    http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...ound-ITP-OOC-1

3. - Top - End - #1323
    Titan in the Playground

Solitus: Get Beaten Down, Achieve Miracle
    Punch after punch from Oxyribo and Vodkana hit him hard. His arms work over time to block and deflect but they can't catch them all and he is bounced back and forth between you two through the air as he tries to stabilize his position, getting more and more beaten and bloody with each hit. You can see him growing more confused and angry with each hit as he is pounded on relentlessly by your twin powerful assaults. He is just getting beaten to a pulp by the both of you, during Which vodkana tries to take his pride but....its useless. his Pride....is endless. You feel even now, that he has Pride and Ego to drown Vegeta, Perfect Cell and all arrogant fighters in its depths, Pride beyond anyone's comprehension or ability to humble, his pride is seemingly his life, and somehow he generates it like stars generate light. Finally you both punch him at the same time into the ground, Solitus skidding along the ground and creating a trail as he crashes into one of the kais beautiful mountains kicking up dust, rubble and ruining their beautiful perfect waterfall.

Soon the dust settles after the fierce some twin pincers, but you still sense his energy. He climbs out of the rubble, panting, enraged and beaten bloody all over, staring at you both with unconcealed rage and fury.
    "No! NO! NOOOOOO!! This can't be happening. This isn't happening! This...must be a nightmare! Or something! I can't be....being beaten by....beast folk like a cat or a bug! I am Human, humans crush beasts! I am a Hero, Heroes defeat monsters! I AM A GOD, GODS DEFEAT DEMONS! There is no way I can lose, it is just....not possible! No this is just....the Heroes Darkest Hour. Yes! The point where he is at their lowest, before the coming of the Dawn! You clearly are all villains attempting to make me doubt my heroism and drive me into despair, to corrupt me into being just like you! To give in to the evil that is IMPERFECTION!

Well, it won't work. I am Solitus. Son of the Sun. I am the Hope of Perfection. I Am Victory. I Am God of All Gods. I Will Bring Light To All Things To Destroy All Your Darknesses! Because even when all Hope is lost- HEROES PREVAIL! Even when despair surrounds you- GODS MAKE MIRACLES! I KNOW My Destiny Is Greater Than This! I Am CERTAIN Of it!! I Am The Perfect GOD-KING-HERO!! MY VICTORY IS INEVITABLE!"

He takes a power up stance.
    "BEHOLD! I will achieve Yet another Miracle! And Become MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE- THROUGH MY PURE PERFECT WILL TO BECOME SO!!!"
    He begins screaming at the top of his lungs- and the world, perhaps all the spirit world begins to shake and his scream goes for a long time, rocks rising as his power begins grow more chaotic and fiery, everything vibrating from his sheer power and voice projecting force across all the world as he pushes himself far beyond his limits, beyond any sane expectations of his body, beyond anything and everything as he screams and screams without end:
    "HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAA
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH..."

As his power rockets upwards, his aura and red sun skin begin to turn blue. Veins across his entire body begin to become visible and strained, he grows two more arms to a total of eight, his white hair grows out to be long as a Super Saiyan 3's, his screaming goes from determined to sounding like he is screaming in agony as he continues powering up in his rage and absolute will to win, as his power is felt across all the universe....

Afterlife Check in Station:
    Deglargo, Val-Kagra, Lagerin and Meta-tuffle are all there.
    "So whats our agreement going forward for joining the Hell Entente and getting back to life?"
    "Well you see-"
    They sense Solituses power and all four them are afraid.
    "...Agree to get away as fast as possible and work out the details later?"
    "YES!"
    YES!"
    "YES!"

Shanakan and Kurumo:
    They have managing various loose ends of fate to make sure nothing goes wrong when they stop what they are doing and gape.
    "That.....uh....wow..."
    "I made a horrible mistake....Perhaps it is time I corrected it."

The Unkillables:
    While busy cleaning up stray members of hell
    "Uh.....Yellow Queen....."
    "I am aware. Unfortunately, I am not yet used to fighting without by Princesses. I would be of no help."

Team Jade:
    They look up, feeling the power
    "what the hell is that?" Jade comments
    "I'm having a weird feeling of Deja Vu..." Masala says
    "Me too." says Pinappla
    "Eh who cares, I'm outta here in a few minutes anyways..."
    Beryl sweat drops a little.
    "Guys, lets focus on the big red one-eyed man in the room..."
    They nod and turn their attention back to Unconfirmed One-Eyed Red One Who Is Very Likely To Be Magnus.

People in some distant galaxy:
    Random alien martial artists looks up and goes:
    "What in the world...? What am I sensing?"
    "Who is that!?"
    "WHAT is that!?"
    "This power can't be real..!"
    "Why is it so far above me...?"
    "Is this what an ant feels....when it sees ME!?"

Solitus: Complete Ridiculously Long Transformation
    Soon the vibrations subside and Solitus goes into a battle stance, panting as little shining cracks appear about his form, as if he is barely holding it together and brags the name out breathily, his face frustrated and deranged:
    "BEHOLD! BLUE! SUN!! RISIIIIIIIIINGG!!! mY MOsT PowErFUl fOrM YEt! I'M SURE IT.....ISN'T EVEN MY FINAL ONE, YOU COULD SAY! ...ITS...ITS...X200 MY NORMAL POWER! I HAVE GONE....EVEN FURTHER BEYOND....AND IF I CAN'T BEAT WITH YOU WITH THIS....I'M SURE THERE IS A WHITE SUN FORM....PROBABLY....I'LL JUST....ACHIEVE THAT NEXT!! THEN WHATEVER FORM IS BEYOND IT! AHAHAHA..."
    You look upon his blue, skinned, wild white long-haired, eight-armed form and.....yeah he looks ridiculous, either that or just like some hindu god. Point is, thats just too many arms. Six was already pushing it, but eight? Come on. Also he is surrounded by a bunch of blue flame burning everything around him to ash where he is standing.

Oxyribo however you see something more. You have fought Solitus before, and your reminded of how that battle ended: with him tapping into the kaio-ken then dying to your blast. Despite all his training, he made the same mistake as last time and has reach too high, strained himself beyond his limits. This form is likely just as short-burst and energy-guzzling as Super Saiyan 3, and worse with how chaotic and out of control his blue aura is now, he made the same mistake as Freeza and achieved a form without working to get used to it. And he is insane enough to think that he can push himself even further so fast. His current state tells you all you need to know about where this battle is heading.
    "NOW.....DIE! THE BOTH OF YOU! TO MY MIRACULOUS... POOOOWEEEEER!"
    He charges forward with sudden incredible blinding speed, all eight arms firing off blue fiery blasts at them or attacking them with blue flaming punches with unbelievable impact and power, his entire body wreathed in the sun fire radiates off him constantly, yelling and screaming as he does so, still thinking his victory was inevitable.
    Last edited by Lord Raziere; 2019-10-06 at 02:05 PM.
    I'm also on discord as "raziere".

4. - Top - End - #1324

Solitus.. You FOOL!

As he did before, Oxy activates the Kaoken to bring his ki to the maximum he can possibly bring it and moves with great speed to avoid Solitus attacks.

You are no God. You are no Hero... and you're certainly not Human anymore. You're a solipsistic little ant whose greatest contribution to history was when I killed you and assimilated your corpse. The very few good traits in your incredibly flawed existence served only to bring me closer to the Impossible Ideal of Perfection."

Oxy dodges back and begins charging his ki for one last blast.

"You haven't changed at all. You're the same delusional idiot who lost himself to a power he couldn't control that I killed over a decade ago. Now, cease to exist and stop bothering innocent people whose lives actually have value! Perhaps take comfort in the knowledge that something of you will always live in something greater than yourself!"

"FINAL...! KAMEHAMEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!"

Oxy pours everything he has at this moment into finishing off Solitus for good.

Read my fanfiction here. Homebrew Material Here Rater Reads the Hobbit and Dracula
    Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

5. - Top - End - #1325

Enter The Crimson King

Brother! Nelnine jumps onto his hind legs, tail wagging like an excited puppy.

There's no mistaking it. These guys actually made a Xenos Primarch.

Prime-Ark! That's what the Doctor called me!

For her trouble, the collar sends an EMP burst through Beryl to disable her and prevent her from taking it off, even if her ki was returning. It is disarmed by killing Warlord Ixil, or possibly just shutting down his vitals for a moment before resuscitating him. Either way, simply 'taking it off' is not an option, yet.

Warlord Ixil

The punch, despite the significant boost in power behind it due to mass and ki, merely pushes the warlord back a few inches as it's blocked by his tachyon shielding.

Was that supposed to-oh. They had already teleported out. He might as well keep an eye on the core, now, judging by the fact that he was still alive and not in excruciating torment, the Red Entity wasn't immediately going on a rampage.

Enter The Crimson King: Adding Team Jade

Um, hello...y-you. He greets the new crowd of newcomers just arriving, two of whom apparently know him. Yes, I am Magnus. Primarch of the Thousand Sons, Crimson King of Prospero and...bearer of a billion titles you lot don't give grox-**** about.

Seriously though, who are you, where am I, why is there an Ork here, and where's that other shark-xenos with the labcoat?
    He's alluding to the doctor.
    Dark Souls Remake in a Nutshell
    Don't mess with a Primarch

Sometimes I make avatars too. Shoot me a PM if interested.

6. - Top - End - #1326
    Titan in the Playground

Team Jade:
    Jade holds up a finger in a "one moment" gesture while watching Beryl fall to the ground again.
    "Pardon us. We're busy being silently enraged that our loved one has a shock collar on."
    "I call dibs on beating up Ixil until he tells us how to get it off."
    Masala says
    "You do that. I like the idea of my daughter beating him up for me. Pinappla, watch the shark kid, me and 45 have a discussion with the one-eyed giant in the room."
    Masala teleports back to Ixil while Pinappla shrugs and awkwardly says
    "Hi? My name is Pinappla....your uh....Nelnine right?"
    While 45 responds to Jade
    "Really? A discussion with HIM? What are you Steven Universe? You know as well as I do from the stories that he and his have killed countless people, probably more than we can imagine. Aren't you a justice and pragmatism type of person?"
    "We are NOT having this discussion in front of him. He is not aggressive, lets keep it that way. We can handle it if it gets out of control."
    She turns to Magnus, her steely glare upon him
    "To answer your questions in order: I'm Jade Refera, some space shark space ship, Orkomajin 45 is only part Ork-"
    "One fifth, to be precise."
    "-and I have no idea what other Veru'nas your referring to. Though I don't doubt that there is indeed one in a lab coat. I am kind of attacking this vessel to rescue her-"
    She points at the prone Beryl.
    "-from the "shark xenos" your speaking of. So. I'm kind of working things out myself. The reason why this is happening has a history behind it, but for now? Basically: don't screw with me, I won't screw with you, don't kill the shark kid for being some impure abominarch or whatever, and we'll get along just fine until we can discuss your situation further. Right now we obviously need to get the collar off her, and you obviously have some questions for the local mad scientist, which thinking about it, I should probably be there for a bunch of good reasons involving galactic-scale safety myself. Then hopefully, we can get out of here and meet up with my people to discuss you. Having a bad day, not in the mood to repeat myself."
    Have to make sure whatever Nelnine is, isn't the result of the bio-android tech getting leaked, that could be dangerous. That and mad scientists seemed to come up with dangerous things in general.
    "We clear?"

Masala:
    She teleports back in front of Ixil and cracks her knuckles, her eyes glowing red.
    "I just watched my mother get shocked and fall to the floor. Because of your collar. You have also kidnapped some other dude with a bunch of titles, brought a child along for this, suppressed my magic linked to my very being, and attempted to kill my OTHER mother! So."
    She begins pounding her fist against her palm, her voice a bit of a growl, her fangs showing.
    "You can either start talking how to get the collar off, or I'm going to pound you like a rabbit pounds mochi on the moon, until you talk. If your afraid of an entity attacking you, never mind the red one, the Turquoise Entity right here is more angry! And I'm in the mood for a good ol' fashioned beat down, so start talking quick or I start punching quick. And don't think dying will stop me from questioning you or work as an escape from any of this. Trust me, it won't!"
    Masala is not happy. In fact she is probably more angry than Jade right now, has had it up to here with this. She vents out some steam through her holes and nonexistent nose.
    "It REALLY won't."
    Last edited by Lord Raziere; 2019-10-06 at 08:36 PM.

7. - Top - End - #1327
    Titan in the Playground

Vodkana panted. There were so much of this pride. It was endless!

Pride enhance anything, even if making it extemly fragile.
    With one paw, she held the pride energy, which was like a genki dama in it's size, and maybe more, and with the other, she has collected Solitus's blasts.
    Good call, because her own ki was running out. The Pure Stormart Nyagato form, is mostly effectivly using the universe to be her tool, most of her own ki is used to hold this form.
    Pride, and the energy of Solitus himself.
    Solitus will admit defeat only from himself?

Vodkana merge the energy in her paws, and sent them at Oxy's Kamehaha, combined with a rare beam:
    "Seasoning Beam!", seasoning the Kamehaha, not only to be much much stronger and refined that it's original potential, but also empowering it with parts of Solitus's own pride and energy. She also added her own arrogance, as much as she managed to edtract out.
    "I am going to be the next Goddess Of Destruction-nya but we gods, need to learn, that we exist for the mortals's sake! All our meaning come from nourishing and listening to them- "
    Her two hands sending the huge multicolorful beam, yet mostly red with blue lighings to enhance the kamehaha even more.
    "With pride alone, you are empty! Now your own pride will anhaliate you! NYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAA!!!" she yelled and pushed even more.

Spoon decided to slip away, hoping it's not too late.

------
    My previouse Avater

8. - Top - End - #1328

Team Jade & Big Red

Um, yes, I am Nelnine...you look like Beryl. Except...not as many straight lines, or sharp angles. He remarks, perceiving the shape of her nervous system, comparing it to Beryl's electronics.

I just want to go home, kick back, maybe smoke some tomedust. We just met, I don't know who you are, but you have this 'i'm going to save the world where you like it or not' thing about you. Which is fine, don't get me wrong.

But if you want to remove the collar, it will unlock when the Warlord is killed.

Warlord Ixil

I'll tell you what I told Android 22: The lock is keyed to my vitals. If I die, it will unlock. Why you felt the need to threaten me to get that information, I don't know. He remarks dryly.

I'll tell you what I did not tell Android 22: We're about to have our souls flayed, so 'a good pummeling' sounds quite cathardic, right now. Optoelectronics that used light instead of electricity, increasing reaction times and processing speed of onboard computers to the speed of light. Nested infinite energy reactors, coupled with veru'nas mastery of energy transference, providing unimaginable amounts of energy to Ixil's armor's systems. Tachyon constructors, distributed throughout the suit, formed the vague shape of transparent fists, swinging at Masala with continent-shattering force at speeds well and far beyond what even Emperor Hailing was capable of at his peak, as the massive warlord flash-stepped in front of Masala, intent on pummeling her with a relentless and merciless barrage of construct-fists.

9. - Top - End - #1329
    Titan in the Playground

Team Jade:
    Jade lets out an....unsettling chuckle.
    "Heheheheheheh.....funny you say that. About your home. Cause thats what most of my questions are about. You catch on quick about me don't you? But thats for later. Have to kill the warlord, oh no how will I ever accomplish that? Whelp time to-"
    "Noooo!"
    Beryl says as she rights herself and stands right back up.
    "Don't kill him, thats what he wants!"
    "Yeah and...thats what I want to?"
    "But Jaaaade, why would we set it up so we have to kill him, unless its something he wants to happen? And if its something he wants to happen and we don't know what it is, why should we do it without knowing?"
    "Beryl he is literally a warlord of a nazi warrior species that has tried to kill or kidnap everyone in this room. I have absolutely no sympathy for him"
    "And do we want to kill him without knowing what he thinks will be a good result of that, given that he is one?"
    "...."
    Jade tries to glare down Beryl, who stares back with her Puppy-Dog Eyes. They hold it for a moment before Jade breaks down and says
    "Fine, you win again."
    They teleport to Ixil

"....Oh! I think thats because I'm fully organic. Though visually I do have black hair like her too....."
    She blinks and decides to say
    "Why did you say this guy here was your brother? You look nothing alike."
    Pinappla says pointing at Magnus.
    "Speaking of which...Magnus, you do know that if Jade has such a heroic vibe and wants to ask you such questions, that she probably wants to destroy the entire Imperium and the Chaos Gods along with it, right?"
    "45, What are you talking about? Jade has a rule about not blowing up planets, what are those things and why would she destroy them?"
    Orkomajin 45 grins wickedly. Beryl was good as safe in her estimation. Time to make things interesting.
    "Thats for me to know and you to find out~"

Masala:
    She gets beaten and splattered about, the punches hitting like she is clay or dough until she is a bit of a doughy, gummy pile. Then she reforms, regenerating back to her usual state, the dough-like flesh reconstituting itself and flowing back together like water into a working being out of his reach and says
    "Sorry....regeneration. Its gonna take a little more than a few punches to take me down."
    Then Beryl and Jade teleport in.
    "Ixil! Why do you want us to kill you? You specifically set it up so that we HAVE to kill you to free me, why?"
    "Don't look at me, I'm all for killing you, she just thinks that something will happen that we don't want to if we do." Jade says
    "You know you can just like, read his mind right?"
    "Its being polite, Masala!"
    Masala rolls her eyes
    "Okay, Mom. Ixil, you better answer her. J-Mom is merciful and will just kill you, I can be more creative and do things to you that are fates WORSE than death- but B-Mom, the one you kidnapped? She will do the worst thing of all: try to understand your viewpoint, make friends and redeem you while singing about it. I've seen it happen its.....diabetic."
    "Yeah! Don't make me start singing! Its REALLY in vogue to do it!"
    Both Jade and Masala shudder at the thought. Choose your fate wisely.

Solitus:
    He meets Oxyribo's and Vodkana beams with his own, fired from all eight arms, the beams clashing in between them at equal distance, causing more rumbling and the wind tumbling about them from the energy being thrown around. Solitus rants back at you
    "OF COURSE I DID NOT CHANGE! WHY WOULD I? A TRUE HERO IS IMMOVABLE, UNCHANGEABLE, UNBREAKABLE, INVINCIBLE! THEY ARE ROCKS JUTTING OUT OF THE RIVER NO MATTER HOW RAPID THE WATERS! TO BE PERFECT IS TO CHANGE ALL THINGS WHILE REMAINING UNCHANGED YOURSELF! THEREFORE, SOLITUS DOES NOT CHANGE FOR THE WORLD- THE WORLD CHANGES FOR SOLITUS!

WHAT KIND OF HERO IS IMPERFECT? WHAT KIND OF HERO COMPROMISES, MOPES, FAILS, CHANGES, GETS AFFECTED BY ANYTHING? WHAT KIND OF HERO HAS FLAWS? NO HERO AT ALL! EVERY CHANGE IS A FAILURE! I AM PERFECT AND DO NOT NEED THIS CHANGE OF WHICH YOU SPEAK!"

And that is perhaps, Solituses real flaw: He doesn't change. His mind is static, stubborn and set. He never will change, because to change is to admit he needs it, because to change at all requires the humility to realize that oneself needs changing, and not the world.
    "IF CHANGE IS SO GREAT- MAKE ONE! IT WON'T MATTER, NOTHING CAN BEAT SOLITUS, SON OF THE SUN!!"
    Indeed, even now, deranged, enraged and beaten bloody, he is outputting a perfect beam to match both of yours in power and control- seemingly unchanging, unbreakable, immovable. His perfectionistic mind set holds even now, but he is not gaining any ground or losing it- he is just maintaining a constant strength against you.

Then Kurumo teleports in and looks upon the battle. He looks upon Solitus and proclaims
    "If my first mistake was trying this coup at all....my second was using you as the puppet. I should've at least gone for someone more intelligent."
    He raises his hand
    "A mistake that I will now correct."
    He does a little twitch of his fingers and says
    "Probability Tilt: Slip"
    "Wait what-"
    Suddenly Solitus anti-climactically slips on some loose dirt, losing concentration on his beam and your two beams blasts right through the remains and hits him, suddenly destroying Solitus before he can finish his question, as the light fades and the smoke clears, nothing is left but a crater.
    Kurumo turns to the two of you.
    "A most humiliating death. Fitting for an egomaniac such as him, no?"
    Indeed, between a bio-android that was "impure" in Solituses eyes, Vodkana who has had her share of failures and Kurumo who had to learn from his mistakes, Solitus truly died to all he discarded. Kurumo walks up to Oxyribo and Vodkana, the four Kais behind you and says
    "Well? I'm the one caused all this in the first place. What punishment do wish to place upon me?"
    Tarasai looks to Vodkana and Oxyribo and says
    "Keep in mind, the last person to be tried for treason against Heaven and the Kais on this scale, Trombone, was sentenced to soul death. If Kurumo faces the same kind of justice, its likely he will suffer the same fate. Do you think he deserves such a thing?"

10. - Top - End - #1330

"That's seem's horrifically excessive and it clearly didn't work, since Trombone is still out there. Just break his neck and send him to Hell."

Poka pops back in, bringing Shin back from whatever safe place she took him too.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

11. - Top - End - #1331
    Titan in the Playground

Vodkana pant, pulling of her the Pure Stormart form.

She smile. "Nya, this is were just a slight misjudgement...' she run and grab Spoon by his tail.
    He mew with horror and plea for mercy. She ignore him.
    "You are smart, even if a bit arrogant. I would send you live among the mortals for 100 years. You will come out of it, wiser to the needs of the universe. Me, and Tarasai-San, have plans of how we gods should do our duty. But we most certainly could use your exprrrience.'

------
    My previouse Avater

12. - Top - End - #1332

Magnus the Red

Good! Magnus exclaims on hearing of Jade's targets. At least that puts us on the same page. Look, if you know what the Imperium is, there's an above-zero chance you know what a rotten, festering carcass of a civilization it is. Trouble is she doesn't know what Chaos is, if she thinks she can fight the Chaos Gods.

I mean, I know he's not like me, physically, but...we are brothers. I just...know.

He is a Primarch. There is no doubt about it. Magnus concurred. It's not physiological. It's our souls. Any sufficiently skilled genetor can create a designer person from the best DNA a species has to offer, it's another to create a soul, affixed to the universe, itself.

What's a soul?

A soul is your essence. It's who you are, and what you are, outside your body.

Warlord Ixil - Prior to Team Jade's arrival

We anticipated future confrontations with Majin Buu, as well as other Majins. Our scientists believe your kind to be, to oversimplify, a hive-mind of sapient molecules, with an individuated identity. Two blades extend from Ixil's armored tentacles, before a cone of a violet glasslike quantum field, the kind that randomly teleports matter at the atomic level across the universe, forms on them.

Difficult to harm, but not invincible. Our scientists hypothesize Majins can only be harmed at the atomic level.

Then Team Jade warp in

Warlord Ixil & Team Jade

From the very beginning, my plan has always been to save my species. He answered. Keeping the quantum spears raised in readiness. Twelve Imperial Standard years ago, this suit I wear now was strong enough to kill Emperor Hailing, at his projected maximum. However your battle revealed a hitherto unknown Golden form. We surpassed that five years ago. The suit I wear, now, makes that iteration so obsolete, it's humorous. The purpose of this technological development has always been the same:

Veru'nas supremacy.

I don't expect you to understand our need to prove our dominion over all we survey. Known to us as the Cassian Mandate. However I had a revelation, when field-testing this suit five years ago. Once we have defeated you, Jade, known to us as the strongest fighter in the universe, what then? What challenges lay before us that we must overcome? Complete dominion over the universe? Certainly, and though it would not be done within my lifetime, with the technology strong enough to kill Beerus the Destroyer well in hand, what lay left for us to challenge, we, who must always have a challenger to overcome?

We would turn inwards. Challenge ourselves. Or more accurately, each other. Our Empire would collapse into civil war. Weapons would be deployed the likes of which we can't even conceive of, that could erase galaxy-clusters from existence. Rebellions on uncountable worlds would rise up and turn our technology against us. Intergalactic war and destruction the likes of which nobody could imagine. One in which we would not survive.

I seek to accelerate that. To collapse this Empire-in-Ascendance to civil war before it becomes too dangerous. And it begins with you.
    He points a foreleg at Beryl. You are the reasonable one. It was Jade we meant to capture, not you. You would have understood from the moment we first communicated that nobody has to die. I need you only to throw a fight against me. That I may exclaim my invincibility to my people. Propaganda and lies, of course. Eventually an ambitious lieutenant will assassinate me, and take my place. Our innate desire for victory and triumph over adversity will turn inwards, as subordinates slaughter their superiors to climb our hierarchy, and officers maintain what control they can of their subordinates through terror. Our Empire could never survive under such circumstances. It will collapse, as I predicted, but it will be more subdued. Using conventional weaponry rather than intergalactic superweapons, with few, if any, worlds to rise up and hunt down our race in misguided lusts for vengeance.

There will be blood, no way around this. But it's the difference between universal omnicide, and an interplanetary civil war. All I ask, Android 23, excuse me, Jade. Is lose one fight. I'm not even asking you to die, though my suit is more than sufficient to kill you, should you refuse. Even if you did kill me, well, it would only set my plans back a few years. Given enough time, my people would develop weapons sufficient to kill you both, and then, I hope, their gaze would turn inwards and a civil war would begin.

Fight me. One on one. Make it look convincing. Then let me defeat you. I will do my best to avoid lethal force. My people will have no reason to try and kill an 'honorably' defeated opponent so we will pursue no vendetta. Well...that's not quite true. There may be SOME that seek to prove themselves worthy of the position of High Warlord by defeating you, however you are free to do with them as you wish. After which, you will be free to go. There is another way to unlock the collar, however it's an encrypted combination-lock that is only visible to electrosensitive beings like me. Even if I told you the combination, it wouldn't help, and I am certain Subject Nine is illiterate in our language.
    Veru'nas do have a 'written' language, however it's fairly complex, involving what can best be described as a 3-dimensional script that changes shape in certain ways. Jade saw this script, written on doors, but without the ability to read it, it was pretty indecipherable. I will unlock it at the conclusion of the battle. You will all be free to go.

13. - Top - End - #1333
    Titan in the Playground

Kurumo: Face Justice?
    Tarasai sweats a little at the two varied responses.
    "Okay.....we at least agree upon that soul death is too much, but that he should face some sort of punishment time, common ground..."
    Deus buts in
    "oh come now, Tarasai! He sees the future. Kurumo might've specifically done this to make us be confused over how to punish him for this or something as apart of a scheme!"
    Tarasai says back
    "Oh come now now don't be ridiculous Deus..."
    Elder Kai suddenly teleports in.
    "Shaddup! I'm a real Kai here and I say Kurumo should be sentenced to a thousand years of finding me HOT BABES-"
    "NO!"
    "NO!"
    "NO!"
    "NO!"
    "NO!"
    Every single other shinjin here shout down Elder Kais suggestion down instantly including Shin, at the same time and he quiets down with elderly grumbling.
    "If anyone should pass judgment upon Kurumo, its the Supreme Kai Shin. Elder Kai while senior, is technically not the Supreme Kai of all celestial directions, Shin is." Deus says
    They all look at Shin, awaiting his verdict.
    "Uuuuh.....I don't know....."
    All five other Shinjin instantly face-vault, Kurumo being the first to get up to facepalm as well
    "If I rule in favor of mercy I would be angering a being stronger than me. If I go against the apprentice Goddess of Destruction in the absence of the real one, it might be overstepping my authority while also not building trust between Creation and Destruction, but then again if I'm too merciful what if its not a harsh enough punishment to deter Kurumo from doing it again as well as present weakness to the enemies of the realm that we're weak or something, but if
    I'm too harsh what does it mean for other souls that should be redeemed-

Kurumo just groans as Shin paces back and worth and looks at Vodkana and Oxyribo.
    "See....this is why I rebelled in the first place. Look at him! He can't decide what verdict to pass on someone who JUST BETRAYED HIM! JUST DECIDE ALREADY! As long as its not elder kais one! Even soul death is more dignified an end...."
    "But a criminal doesn't have any say in how they're punished if I listen to you, that would be interfering with the process in a potentially unethical manner..."
    "AAAAGH!!!"
    Kurumo clutches his head in pain at this. What will you do?

Orkomajin 45:
    "but....I....YOU! Dammit, thats not the reaction your supposed to have to some informing you of your home potentially being destroyed!!"
    Orkomajin 45 says petulantly
    "Ah screw it, I should've known that of all people, Magnus the Red would be educated enough to know his home and everyone in it garbage. Whelp. All my chances of trying to establish a kismesis relationship with Jade and Beryl by stirring up trouble didn't work here! Time to travel back to my own time, or at least another point in their lives."
    She looks at Pinappla.
    "You'll be fine with him, Jade and Magnus will pretty much agree wholeheartedly. Beryl is pretty much safe thats all I was sticking around for."
    Then she presses a few buttons on her Wrist-watch Taim Masheen and zaps away in a flash of Orky green light.
    ".....Don't worry, she mystifies me as well. As for the Primarch thing: huh. Interesting. like....legendary super-souls? Now I've heard of everything. Though some souls being stronger others might explain a few things about everything I've seen...I dunno, I'm just a saiyan, I just punch things while being a big monkey or having blond hair, its not as if I know anything."

Jade:
    She blinks, thinks this over: She can't just blow all the Veru'nas up, it was against her own rule. If what Ixil said was true, they might be a race full of Gero-level geniuses- which might be true if a Xeno-Primarch was made-combined with a saiyan lust for fighting. Thats concerning. It sounds like they won't listen to any attempt at some persuasion or whatever. this mgiht be the only way out. Shes says
    "Siiiiiiiiiiigh......You know. You could've just asked from the beginning, said this at first. Just contacted me in secret and I would be like "cool, how we faking this?". and skip this whole emotional rollercoaster you put me through, but, okay. I'll do it.

As for greatest fighter in the universe....don't try to flatter me."

Probably best not to mention Oxyribo. Or Android 10. Or Pokasuu. Or the potential powerhouses that were the Unkillables. She stretches a little to hide the fact she is sending a telepathic message to Oxyribo:
    Hey Oxy. Complicated situation, but I have to lose a fight for a thing and might actually die because of it potentially. Get the Dragon Balls ready in a few months in case you see my soul pop up. Do NOT try to stop this fight, trust me it will only make things worse and you'll have to be the one to lose instead, and I know how much you hate that.
    Masala meanwhile sighs and goes to protect Beryl, knowing she won't be able to beat him up.
    "So if we're making this convincing....well I have to use my most powerful form then. You know the one. The one I used to defeat Hailing."
    She smiles
    "Once I say my opening lines, I'll follow your lead, Ixil. The only thing left to decide is....the music."
    What.
    "....Really, J-Mom? and I thought the cosplay could only play one-"
    "Not if you have mastery, Lil' Masa. Not if you have mastery. See, this doesn't feel like a Hopes and Dreams moment. Its too triumphant. No, if I'm losing, its to the appropriate music to lose to. Cause this is will be a battle, and not just any kind of battle. This will be a bloodthirsty warlord against a protector. Thats right I'm talking about....A..."
    The rainbow energy begins to surround her, and in a peaceful calming flash of light, she smoothly becomes her mastered Absolute Goddess of Hyperdeath Form, her hair white, goat ears and horns on her head.
    "...Battle Against a True Hero!"
    Masala and Beryl have suddenly been teleported back to Magnus and Pinappla with the flash of light. Jade proclaims while the images their fight beginning are shown across Veru'nases cities in magical heart-shaped windows:
    "Warlord Ixil! I have come to stop your reign of terror, in the name of love and justice! You will pay for kidnapping Beryl from me! Behold as I show your eventual defeat to all your people! Chaos Sabers!"
    She conjures the two Chaos Sabers and takes a battle ready stance.
    (But just between you and me, the real music is Death By Glamour.)

14. - Top - End - #1334
    Titan in the Playground

Vodkana sigh, wagging her tail, while Spoon wiggling in horror.
    "Oxy-san. At this point Kuromo isn't a threat to the like of us. The end will get to everyone at some point. Nya. He could at least bring some use im the meantime.'
    She looked at Elder Kai. "About Elder Kai, I have special resort on Hailing Planet, where he will be happy and won't bother anyone. If this of any help to the situation." She shrug. "Or I could just seal him.'

------
    My previouse Avater

15. - Top - End - #1335

"God Damn it Jade! I swear if you die I will double kill you--there's already two other messes we need the Dragon Balls to clean up and we might have to use some really creative wording to fix all of it with just one wish each."

"...I'm never actually gonna get to wish for Immortality, am I? every time there's something worth going to the trouble of gathering the dragon balls for, here's going to be something more pressing. Did I die when dad cut my head off ten years ago? Is this Hell?"

Android 10, now back in her human disguise and dressed up like a witch, appears behind Kurumo.

"Yeah, if no one says anything, I'mma eat you. Maybe the old guy, too, since nobody seems to like him."

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

16. - Top - End - #1336
    Titan in the Playground

Telepathic Conversation:
    Shanakan chimes in
    Well, good news Oxyribo, someone else is still making a new set of Dragon Balls. The bad news is that its Lagerin, and he is surrounded Deglargo and two other powerful villains, and they probably want immortality themselves. They escaped from the Afterlife while you were busy focusing on Solitus. Through this trick they abused involving Yenma's papers allowing people to come back for a day, repeated many times. So...creative problem solving, ensue? Also the Kais might be able to help with said messes in some capacity, given their job is to preserve, guide and create. Just a thought, and I know a certain other majin who is raring to punch something if you want help fighting four villains. Oh and Kurumo helping to defeat them and repair all the damage he caused might be a part of his punishment, that and I can help finding someone trustworthy enough to make a second pair of dragon balls if you really want.
    Shanakan suggests
    Don't worry about it Oxy, I'm just putting on a show, for a very alien race. As long as I avoid the things that teleport my atoms randomly across the universe, and the sonic thing keyed to my resonance, I'm probably going to be fine. Just be thankful that they consider ME the greatest fighter in the universe or YOU would have to do this! Just imagine if they knew the truth...

Kurumo:
    By now this music has begun playing to accompany Kurumo's predicament He sighs and shakes his head.
    Elder Kai yelps in surprise comically and goes "Gaaaah! NOO! I'm not delicious!" and runs away.
    Supreme Kai Shin just says
    "What! No! no eating people! I can't go through that again!"
    Tarasai says
    "Okay then, enough of this. How about a compromise where he is imprisoned alive in Hell in his own cell, but at Vodkana's discretion he can temporarily get out to help with the universe's safety and well-being and various mortals no matter how small their problems on a probationary basis and there would be a maximum amount of time Vodkana can allow him out, until his sentence is done. How's that?

As for Elder Kai.....sigh....unfortunately we need him. He knows things. So...resort planet it is...."

17. - Top - End - #1337

"If I ate him, then I'd know the things..."

"They said no eating people."

"But... Grass grows, birds fly, sun shines, and bitch? I eat people."

"...does anyone else think it sounds utterly wrong for a little girl to have said that?"

"Little girl who I just met and don't really know? Four bad people just escaped hell by abusing the Ceck in station in the chaos of all of this. Go find and eat them--one of them is a big green demon and anotherone looks like me but gold with snake eyes and a frack of a lot less ki which you should actually be able to sense since it takes more than power to be a God. Go find and eat them. The green one doesn't actually have a body so it shouldn't be dangerous outsie of Otherworld but I can't say the same about the others."

"But that sounds like work and this guy is right here?"

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

18. - Top - End - #1338
    Titan in the Playground

"Sound legit.' Vodkana shrugged.
    "What about you...' she looked at Spoon

------
    My previouse Avater

19. - Top - End - #1339
    Titan in the Playground

Planet of the Kais:
    In response to Pokaa's question all the Kais say "YES!" at the same time, every single one of them disturbed by Android 10. Deus rounds upon spoon
    "As for you, I saw you assisting Solitus in his crimes. We all did. As he is an accomplice to Solitus through and through, he should suffer soul death."

Hell Entente:
    By now the four villains were in the mortal world on Planet Scrap again, Val-Kagra and Deglargo had been brought back by abusing Yenma's papers to bring them back for a day then file it repeatedly to extend that time.
    "Okay, here is the plan." Lagerin says "We We get some crazy trombone cultists to use that sacrifice technique to bring you two back for good, then we escape to Makai, then we get to work on the Dragon Balls so I can become immortal, all powerful and surpass all other bio-androids!"
    "I think the Oxyribo personality has infected you."
    "No it hasn't. I'm just realizing that most deaths are unnecessary for my purposes. If I rule through fear, I don't have to kill as much AND be an immortal god!"
    Deglargo is reminded too much of Oxyribo in that last sentence and goes
    "....Yeah sure. No infection at all."
    "Just get us there quickly. We want to be as far away from our enemies as possible."
    "My only concern is that we had Tailripper here last time, as these were his pawns. How do we make sure they obey us?"
    Lagerin stoically says
    "Watch."
    They come into the Trombone Cult cell they used to get back to life before, the cultists turning to them and saying
    "hey who are you and where is our prophet, Tailripper?"
    Lagerin blasts him in the feet, the Trombone cultist falls to the floor in pain.
    "Okay listen up you cultist idiots. You obey me now. You will sacrifice two of yourselves to bring back these two here, I don't care which, or I make sure every single one of you die instead."
    "We-"
    Lageribo blasts him again, taking out an arm.
    "Do I make myself clear!? Sacrifice! Now!! No backtalk! Or I take the knowledge from your minds, kill you, and threaten everyone on this planet until I find two people that will do it."
    They hurry to obey. Deglargo and Meta-Tuffle glance at each other, this was NOT how Lagerin normally acts.

20. - Top - End - #1340
    Titan in the Playground

Spoon mew with horror.
    "Nyo! You don't understand! I was forced and blahblahblahblahblah-"

Vodkana turning pale despite her fur.
    After all this...
    Spoon is still a father figure of sort.
    "Is..isn't there an alternative?' Vodkana has asked sadly.

Dishanna frowned stepping toward Spoon, who has screeched in terror

------
    My previouse Avater

21. - Top - End - #1341

"Maybe if I partially turned him into bacon and ate him..."

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

22. - Top - End - #1342
    Titan in the Playground

Planet of the Kais:
    Tarasai considers this
    "Well its either that, or just.....more torment in Hell, except harsher and in a more secure room in it? Probably one of the starvation hells since gluttony is such an oft-committed sin for nyagatos, but with some customization to punish him for his lies, even to himself."
    Deus scratches his head
    "Yes, a custom built hell where he will lives in a desert where he will eternally starve, a star of truth will constantly burn overhead eternally burning him and making him unable to lie in its presence even to himself and he is made suffer all the agonies that others would've been subjected for his cowardice of supporting Solitus despite knowing Solitus was racist towards species that look like beasts. Make this time last say....three times longer than the usual couple of kalpas. Seems like its proportionate punishment. He won't be reincarnating for a long, long time. if we spare his soul from soul-death."
    Deus says to Vodkana.

Grey Spider: Finish the Job
    In the middle of trying to finish their plan, a thin purple beam suddenly hits Deglargo in the head and kills him instantly, his head exploding. Instantly the other three villains are on guard.
    "What was that!?"
    "A sniper!"
    "I don't remember Jade having purple ki!"
    "I'll handle this, I was the second most powerful being in the rebellion after Solitus after all." Val-Kagra boasts and dodges a second beam aimed at her head then bursts through the wall, flying towards Grey Spider standing a couple miles away on a rooftop which Val-Kagra closes in upon in record time only for Grey Spider to teleport away as she strikes, and Val'Kagra gets caught in the ki-webs, falling into her trap.
    "Ha! I detect your ki! Its not high enough to beat me in a straight up fight!"
    "Counterpoint: Kienzan"
    She throws a disc from behind that cuts off Val-Kagra's head, because the destructo-disc can cut through anything. Then she teleport again. Regenerators can't be sniped.
    She teleports in, Lageribo and Meta-Tuffle taking a battle ready stance and Lageribo saying
    "Alright you knockoff, your a real idiot coming here to fight us two on one, so I'll explain in full how your pretty much screwed and should just-"
    Grey Spider has already sped in front of him and poked him in the head. Lageribo has a strange feeling of disconnection as if someone cut every cell in his body in half- then he dissipates into nothing but air particles, reduced to his base elements.
    "Assassination Technique: Deadly Cell-Cutting Razor Web"
    Only saying it names after he died. She came up with it to kill those who regenerate, basically extending an infinitely thin razor web of ki throughout someones body at a touch and cut their cells to reduce them to particles without cutting the atoms themselves.
    "Yeah, I'm not letting you touch me." Meta-Tuffle says
    Meta-Tuffle flies backwards, crashing through the roof and morphing her tech body to create a bunch of big cannons on her arms
    "My tech has been upgraded! I've figured out the infinite energy engine by myself over the years! I no longer lose PL when I regenerate! and I've gotten an in-built teleporter to, so I can counter-
    she teleports to evade Grey Spider teleporting behind her to try and poke her the same way.
    "-THAT! Exactly what just happened! and now!"
    She aims her cannons at Planet Scrap
    "Leave me alone, I blow this whole planet to smithereens! You wouldn't want these innocent people to all get destroyed would you!?"
    "I don't care." Grey Spider says back
    "What!? Aren't you with-"
    "My mind has been modified with to have empathy only for my family, the Unkillables. I literally do not care for any of their lives. While your blasting this planet to dust, I will be teleporting to you and poking you in the back to do the same I did to Lageribo. You will die, the planet will be destroyed, then I will regenerate, and proceed to not care whether this planet needs to be brought back or not. Thats another persons problem, I'm just here to finish the job I was told to do, which was to get rid of souls from hell rebelling against heaven."
    "Your-your bluffing!"
    "No." Grey Spider says matter of factly.
    Meta-Tuffle in a panic at this instead starts flying away from Grey Spider only for her to teleport in front of her, finger extended, Meta-Tuffle teleports to another planet to avoid this, only for Grey Spider to already be there.
    "BUT HOW-!?"
    Poke. Dissipation.
    Grey Spider telepaths back to Shanakan
    All remaining targets dead. Thank you for letting me know where she was going to teleport to ahead of time.
    Your welcome.

Planet of the Kais:
    Grey Spider teleports to the planet of the Kais and informs them:
    "I have killed Lagerin, Deglargo, Meta-Tuffle, and Val-Kagra, since you didn't seem to be do anything about them. Lagerin and Meta-Tuffle were alive at time and thus their souls are probably near the check in station. Unless you want their souls destroyed as well?"
    Tarasai responds
    "No, don't destroy them. We should probably go find Yenma and get him back to work? Or more people will start figuring out that they can just sign some paperwork with his stamp to get back to the mortal world without permission, and isn't judging souls his job anyways? We're going to be supreme kais this is why we delegate."
    He thinks upon this.
    "This is also why we need more than one judge for all the souls of the dead, I mean seriously, who thought one man no matter how good at his job should judge the souls of every single person in the universe that passes!?"
    Tarasai teleports away to find Yenma.

23. - Top - End - #1343

"I could have sworn that there was a check-in station with its own judge for every planet. And a Hell for each planet."

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

24. - Top - End - #1344
    Titan in the Playground

Spoon looked more and more horrified.
    Dishanna simply has looked at sternly.

Vodkana looked sad.

Spoon squirmed.
    'You don't understand how hard it is, for Warrior Caste Nyagatos! I was tired of being stepped around by damn chefs! Merrow!'
    He squirmed, but Vodkana held tight.

"Everyone rebelled! What reason I had to stay and suffer the punishment for being born low class?! Merrow?!"

Dishanna hissed. "You have manipulated me! You said you will defend Meal, by making Vodkana infamouse and-"
    "And I did as I promised! So what if I benefited myself on the way?'

Bondlight silent until now. "May I kill him, Vodkana-san?'

Vodkana shutted up. Breathing slowly.

------
    My previouse Avater

25. - Top - End - #1345

Oxy walks over and attempts to kick Spoon in the crotch.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

26. - Top - End - #1346
    Titan in the Playground

Spoon shadow off, but he isn't quick enough and youch in pain

------
    My previouse Avater

27. - Top - End - #1347

Magnus the Red

The Ork with the Tiem Masheen is what threw the Daemon Primarch for a loop.

Well, THAT happened! Okay. So not only Orks outside our galaxy, they have literal ****ing time machines, too. Greeeeat.

And who are you, exactly?
    He asks Pinappla.

Warlord Ixil

Underneath Ixil's helmet, he twitched where his eyes would be, at the mention of contacting her about this plan, sooner.

This is why I wanted to capture you. Beryl would have been level-headed enough, following your capture, to make this agreement. How many colorful ways did you imagine killing me for daring to touch Beryl? You would have been too...impassioned, to evaluate my proposal with any objectivity. He answered, before the light show began.

I would be lying if I said I didn't want a good fight, as well. He said, sending a simple radio message specifically to Jade.

Our scientists have worked endlessly to build a battle suit to defeat you! You have no chance! He taunted out loud, trying to put on a show.

But I want to be safe. Let's start slow, work our way up.

Behold, the power of technology! Miniaturized inertialess thrusters propelled the gigantic Warlord towards Jade. Tachyon blades held upwards, as projectors created a flurry of solid-hologram fists, formed from dense packings of tachyons. Slower and less powerful than what was previously used against Masala, as he had no intention of killing Jade, simply wanting to gauge her capabilities.
    Last edited by Emperor Ing; 2019-10-15 at 08:50 PM.

28. - Top - End - #1348
    Titan in the Playground

Heaven:
    Arkea steps in and says to Spoon
    "Regardless of your story, your reasons, you have defied your rightful punishment by breaking out of the prison meant for you. We are already making exceptions by not putting you to the same punishment as Trombone. Heaven is not given because of the injustices you have suffered, it is given for the good you have done regardless of the things done to you. Money, status or the lack thereof- are not the place of the gods to judge. We create all beings to be born equal- and to die equal. When you die, all that position in society no matter how low or high no longer matter. Everything else is the work of mortals."
    She explains.
    "All your actions mean is that you join the ones you rage against in Hell along with them. The workings of Nyagato society is a planetary issue, not a universal one as far as punishment is concerned. We will take your blaming of your society as a recommendation to guide Planet Meal to a better civilization, but it does not absolve you of your sins. If a society is truly to blame, then do we not blame Earth's society for making Solitus possible? Should we destroy any civilization that produces even a single villain out of the pressures of those around them? It is up to the God of Destruction to answer such questions, not the Kais."

Pinappla:
    She answers with a shrug
    "Eh, She isn't really an ork, more like some super-soldier thing and not really in contact with the rest of them. We do have an ork but....he's elsewhere. Not sure where and hasn't invented that."
    She then answers Magnuses question.
    "As for me? My names Pinappla. I'm just a low class saiyan warrior who got lucky enough to be the apprentice to her personal idol. I'm no one special, I just punch things while yelling like any saiyan, Jade's better at actually being a good person."
    Spending time with her, Pinappla reflects she used to just look up to Jade just because she had determination and great fighting prowess. But actually training under her, working with her? Now she knew there was far more to her than just that. To be someone like Jade, she needed to be more than just a warrior. She needed to be something....she can't describe it. Its not something simple or easily described. She felt like she was looking at a diamonds single facet and that there were so many other view points one can look at it from and they would all be true, because they all add up to something more than what they see. For some reason, she hopes that everyone was as hard to figure out.

Jade Refera:
    I'll never figure out you warrior types. Was Goku the relatively sane one simply because he asked politely?
    She telepaths back to Ixil. What is it about the thrill of battle and nearly getting killed that acts as a sirens call to every physically active idiot in the universe? Is it just the awesome factor or something?
    "Fool! Justice always prevails! CHAOS SABER WINDS!"
    Opening moves like this wouldn't be believable to get hurt by, so she parries and blocks them as normal, her Chaos Sabers spinning and arcing chaotically with rainbow trails that help with the shielding to add to this cosplays incredible defensive power her blades turning the punches aside this way and that in a dazzling display even in these simple movements that smoothly transitions into chaotic arcing swings and slashes back at Ixil in similar gauging movements.

29. - Top - End - #1349
    Titan in the Playground

Vodkana sigh.
    "King Yenma were aware of all that. Nya. Spoon-San... I love you.' She say hurt.
    "No matter how many facts fly at my face... you were like a father to me.'
    Pause.
    "I.. don't want you to suffer." She gather purple ki.

------
    My previouse Avater

30. - Top - End - #1350

And in turn, Oxy forms a death beam at a finger and aims it at Vodkana.

"Child. Stop. If you are so emotionally immature as to refuse to cut off someone with no redeeming qualities who only harms you and others and only makes transparent excuses when confronted, if you are so petty as to allow your emotional attachments to bring you to interfere with a sinner's just punishment, and worst of all so deluded as to think that being utterly destroyed in body and soul is more merciful than penance and eventual reincarnation then I will simply have to kill you now because you will never be a worthy God of Destruction and allowing you to assume the mantel will only bring ruin to this universe."

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks