New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 46 of 50 FirstFirst ... 21363738394041424344454647484950 LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,380 of 1481
  1. - Top - End - #1351
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: [DBitp] Here Comes The Son

Deus:
    Deus thinks upon this, trying to solve this situation legally before they get a fight involving a powerful ki fighter and the future goddess of destruction
    "Well.....technically she isn't God of Destruction YET. Technically speaking, if judgment of Spoon and the Nyagatos is to really fall upon the God of Destruction, sleeping is no excuse for Beerus to not judge things and for the future Goddess of destruction to judge thing in his stead. The only problem with that is waking up Beerus for this is.....a questionable idea at best.

Beerus has a known bias towards the Nyagatoans. He consistently spares them because they make great food, not caring about the state of their society. Spoon has been known to be a great chef, and would probably make a great meal for Beerus to spare him, knowing how Beerus judges things.

Now I'm not sure if there is precedent for Destruction apprentices to take over the role when the real God of Destruction is absent but not dead, obscure rules like this are something you have to look up, because even if the Kai remembers the entire book of law you have to have it in writing to make sure its recorded and real. Proof that it was made essentially, and you can't conjure the book because it might be a forged copy for one agenda or another. So if we're really going to get into this, I have to go find the Book of Divine Law and look through pages of ancient language of the gods text written millions upon millions years ago to find something relevant amid the rulings and sub-rulings and precedents and so on just to see if Vodkana can actually legally do this.

Or we can all calm down, come to an agreement and I don't have to spend a few tedious minutes looking this up."
    I'm also on discord as "raziere".

2. - Top - End - #1352
    Colossus in the Playground

"This isn't a matter of what is legal. Vodkana is planning to perform an extra-legal execution in order to subvert divine justice because she's drastically misjudged the cosmic cycle and has irrational attachments to the damned and has thus proven herself a poor fit for Godhood. If she does not—"

Android 10 interrupts by trying to turn spoon into a cheeseburger with a majin's transformation beam.

"Bored now. If you don't decide what to do in ten seconds I'm just gonna eat him."
    Last edited by Rater202; 2019-10-16 at 07:07 PM.
    I also answer to Bookmark and Shadow Claw.

Read my fanfiction here. Homebrew Material Here Rater Reads the Hobbit and Dracula
    Awesome Avatar by Emperor Ing
    Spoiler: Ode To Meteors, By zimmerwald
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by zimmerwald1915 View Post
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

3. - Top - End - #1353
    Titan in the Playground

Deus:
    "Okay. I acknowledge that I clearly misjudged your problem with Vodkana taking this action-"
    He conjures a pebble in the way of Android 10's beam, blocking it, the new cheesburger falling to the ground
    "-but that doesn't mean that Oxyirbo even if your a god, that you have the authority to judge whether she is fit for the position! Now your right, these are traits that are generally not desirable in a Goddess of Destruction. As with any professional job, one must have detachment, discipline, control. However! As with any job, there is an overseer who decides this. A clear superior who is supposed to decide whether she is fit for it on their judgment and make sure they don't get too out of control.

That person- is Whis. The Angel of this Universe. Not you. So. Should we contact Whis? Get him to judge whether she has the authority to do this, whether she is worthy of being a goddess of destruction now? Because I can guarantee you, he is mysterious at best. We don't know what he is going to do, while he won't be angry.....he is an Angel. To be honest, they are kind of....unsettling."

Yewah just quickly takes Spoon and teleports to the Hell of Eternal Starvation while Arkea says
    "We will then put him in the Hell of Eternal Starvation temporarily until a proper verdict can be made. If we truly decide that Vodkana is in the right judge him like this, she can always go there and erase him herself once that is determined. if it is decided that mercy prevails, we just leave him there. Until then we assume mercy until a proper punishment in accordance with divine law and reason to all those who need it, whether that is just Spoon or includes Vodkana as well.

Is that satisfactory?"

4. - Top - End - #1354
    Titan in the Playground

Vodkana let Spoon been taken away, while he squirm and beg.

Dishanana shrug. "Disetachment is overstiamted. I tried it. I was wrong. Nya. Without virtues... well, let's just say, that more then few villains and dictators claim to be above emotions.'

Vodkana smile weakly.
    "Few hours ago, I would go berserk at you, Oxy-San.' She say quitly.
    "I don't view my emotions as a weak point. I view it as my power. Nya. I am filled with destructive desires, and I nourish them for good. I let billions to steam their destrutivness with minimum damage. I go face on, into the pits of society and offer my paw. I have researched alternatives for destruction, when ever it is possible. I have sacrficed Jade's friendship, because I am determined to do my role. And together with Tarasai, we are building a new module for godhood. An involved godhood. But I don't think myself smarter, or even a better person then most people. I want to build a better universe, nya. And killing people I love in cold blood won't do the universe or myself better. Anyway... anything else thay should be discussed?'
    Thanks for the OOTSkage of OOTS art, Lord Raziere.

------
    My previouse Avater

Bazzilion legions of thanks to his highness Emperor Ing for the awesome avatar!

Who want to join some freeform Naruto Rp?
    http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...ound-ITP-OOC-1

5. - Top - End - #1355

Magnus the Red

So you met your idol and found out she wasn't just a walking pile of fists and snappy one-liners. Magnus reasoned. It's a hard thing to come to grips with, realizing people one look up to are just that: People. Stupid, fallible people. But you, you did something amazing, just now, and you might not have even realized it: You used introspection.

Warlord Ixil

For my people, combat prowess meant survival. Nowadays, it is just...fun for us. If it seems unnecessary and absurd, I understand. I feel the same way about many of the pasttimes you aliens consider to be 'fun.' I never understood why this 'batter' discards their weapon upon striking the enemy projectile. He's describing baseball. Surely capturing first-base is more difficult, unarmed. Especially if the presence of enemy forces is known.

Your every move is being catalogued by my learning algorithms! This was true. Predictive algorithms were making predictions on Jade's movements, and while horrifically inaccurate, their ability to predict Jade's moves are steadily increasing as more combat data becomes available. They were being trained, for the time being, while Ixil thrusted a tachyon fist to the side, attempting to catch Jade off-guard, to leave her vulnerable for a thrust from his tachyon blade. A fairly simple maneuver, one he expected her to defend against.
    Last edited by Emperor Ing; 2019-10-18 at 06:26 AM.
    Dark Souls Remake in a Nutshell
    Don't mess with a Primarch

Sometimes I make avatars too. Shoot me a PM if interested.

6. - Top - End - #1356
    Titan in the Playground

Planet of the Kais:
    "....Very well."
    To be honest Deus had partially said all that to appease the big powerful bio-android in the room, but he wasn't crazy enough to say that out loud.
    "Well it wouldn't be the first time a God of Destruction decided to rule by emotion, but I caution against fear or wrath. Though I haven't heard of a compassionate god of destruction before...isn't that kind of an oxymoron? Your going to have to explain how that works. What your plan is for how that will work....oh and how your going to convince Whis of that when you get his attention? As an Angel he has.....different priorities compared to the rest of us. He is not....Of this world....he is more of the authority we serve than of this world we inhabit. "
    Deus rubs his head, he could already tell they'd have to come up with some solution to powerful mortal ki users playing cowboy cop without ticking them off.
    "Anyways. I believe we have to start talking about reforming a few things around here. Its quite clear that Heaven is unguarded, and that the mortal world is in need of protection as well. I propose that the Guardians aren't enough to protect the universe. We need to start recruiting for a new Celestial Legion empowered by divine law to protect all things. Many of or laws need updating for the modern age and I believe that the cultures of the mortal realm are mature enough that they can be approached with reason rather than needing to use faith like with early civilizations.

The Shinjin were never intended to remain secret distant gods from mortals forever, that is a Phase One part of the universal creation plan. Phase Two is when we start working with mortals more closely without secrecy, with the trust that they can be responsible on their own when they question us. The Shinjin are supposed to guide and protect, and the eventual goal of all guidance is to make sure it is no longer needed! And current of galactic space faring civilizations and scientific endeavor, is a big indication that guidance through faith is no longer needed, and we can no longer portray ourselves as godlike- yes I know Oxyribo the shinjin are gods on a spiritual/physical level, but its about presentation. We are always meant to be more like caretakers, advisers and teachers at a certain point. Being worshiped isn't even a....desire for us. Its just a tool of control, that has outgrown usefulness, best discarded when people like you start questioning it."

Arkea adds
    "Though mortals creating worlds themselves still stings a little. But hey, more time to manage other things."
    Tarasai teleports in
    "Back, Yenmas back at work judging souls again, but had a bit of a brain fart apparently there is judges for every planet. Still not enough though, trying for perhaps two or three judges should cut down their work load a bit."

Pinappla:
    She blinks
    "Oh yeah! Guess I did. Thanks! Now that I think about it, most saiyans aren't all that good at introspection. Huh. And I wouldn't say finding out theres more to her was a bad thing! just the opposite, if that was all she was, she'd be.....not worth knowing y'know?

I mean would you want people to think your nothing but your surface or whatever?"

She asks Magnus curiously.
    "Nothing but this snarky curmudgeon?"

Jade:
    Well first of all, that weapon is only allowed to hit the projectile and nothing else. even if the batter kept it, they wouldn't be allowed to use it and would be disqualified if they hit anyone with it. and in jail.
    She simply leaps backward from both attacks and says
    "Star Blazing!"
    Firing various five-pointed cartoon stars at Ixil from her blades, the stars splitting off into more as they collide and bounce around. An expected smart counter to such weapon is to keep beyond their range.

7. - Top - End - #1357

Very well, Oxy says as he powers down. "I'll leave you. I have preparations to make."

Poka likewise powers down, places a hand on Oxy's shoulder, and they leave by instant transmission.

android 10 vanished earlier, when the byrger beam got interupted.

Magus and Pineappla

Android 10, still in human form, fades into existence. She is now dressed like a smurfultramarine.

"I'm bored and hangry. Entertain me."

Read my fanfiction here. Homebrew Material Here Rater Reads the Hobbit and Dracula
    Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

8. - Top - End - #1358
    Titan in the Playground

"How rude.' Vodkana pout at Oxy's dissapearing.
    At the requesr to explain, her sharp teeth shine with exctiment. She was preparing this presentation for years.
    "Excuse me.' She passed through the mirrors home, and gotten back in her buisness attire and cute glasses that made her feel smart.
    Bondlight copied it.

"Well, I don't know Whis on personal level, but maybe by showing this to you, I can improve the presentation for the future. Nya!' She adjusting her glasses, and using Nightmare Magic to project the presentation.
    The first one show her sleeping on the beach snoring.
    "Wrong slide!' She giggle.
    "Destruction-" she show planet explode with purple energy.
    "Is an important element of the creation cycle. Much like mortal bodies, dieing cells need to make way for new cells. This how it work on micro to the ultra macro! Nya!"

Next is a slide showing Beerus at a glass desert planet, with aliens made from burning gas. "Fire elementals'.
    Beerus eat a roasted meat of sort wiping his forehead from sweat.
    "This planet is too damn hot. ItXs because of this stupid sun. Isn't it?" Beerus frowned.
    The locals begged. "No! Beerus-sama! Have mercy, without the sun burning us, we won't have shape and we will dissapear-"
    Beerus sent a purple blast and deleted the sun.
    All the locals screamed, as they have stopped from burning, and faded away

Beerus smiled. 'Oh. Much better.'
    Vodkana pause the slide. "Even if we look at the Hakaishin role, only as getting rid from dead cells it is done wrong. Nya. I don't know how he were used to be but now.." Vodkana fold her ears.
    "He feel to me emotionaly empty and depressed- who the nya sleep for decades?!"
    Dishanna nod. "He does has something sad in his eyes. I find it attractive. On our one night, he said he felt fulfilled.' Dishanna blushed enjoying the memory.

"He visit only civilized planets and judge them by their hospitality toward him personaly. My dad letting lots of sick and dead planets, while destroying more or less functional civilizations. It's no wonder U 7 is ranked so low, and are probably aren't better. Nya."
    She now show case hundreds of cases of robots going crazy, calculating how to make perfect societies, save planets and everything the cliche can throw at Dragon Ballish universe.
    "Emotionless data? It doesn't work. There are so many parameters which cannot be summed in clear statistics. How one decide if a civilization is too toxic to exist? Trying to break it into numbers in practice isn't much better method then judging food."
    She pause, now showing child Vodkana indulged on Meal and thenteen Vodkana indulging of every civilization she meet.
    "I have more or less exprienced most pleasures a mortal can exprience. And also most of their suffers- being left by her mother,Her ego broken by Jade's hit, mourning over Spoon, guilt, forcing herself to betray her true lover, death, hell, broken relationship with Jade, endless starvation for a time.

Dishanna cry at this point.
    "I am perfectly understanding mortals as much as anyone can. Now... it'a about a question that always torubled me.'
    She pause. "Why do I exist?' She has asked quitly.
    "My very existence is supposed to be an abomnation. To replace my father? Well, in theory anyone powerful enouh could do it. Nya." She shook her head.
    "Are all of those expriences just leading me to be another demoltion worker? Nyo.' She shook her head.
    "I believe, this deep understanding of suffer and pleasure, give the right set of mind to judge the details, taking in account how the mortals feel, give me the chance to make the right choices." She pause.
    "Now. Next. I think this emotional exprience means, I have wider responsibility then getting rid of few planets. Nya. I believe, destruction is an element that exist in every exisiting thing, including societies. I am talking about the shady pits, in which the mainstream law fail to reach. I am funding galactic scale feeding and charity programs. Yet. This is not enough.' She pause.

"I support and shape the alternate law forces-' showing famouse gangsters.
    "To me, they and mainstream law forces, doesn't have diffrences. Both are basing themselves usually on violent force. I am softening their edges. As Hakaishin, I plan on managing every aspect of the universal destruction, as much as in my power. Nya.'
    Last slide is her in tradional hakaishin outfit, smiling in sort of motherly way.

------
    My previouse Avater

9. - Top - End - #1359

Magnus the Red

I'm like that at first, but you'll soon realize i'm actually a sarcastic malcontent. He smiles a bit at his own attempts at wordplay.

I miss this. Just having conversations. Usually when I meet mortals, they're either groveling, begging for their lives, or trying to 'purge' me. Sometimes all three. I swear, Nurglites are weird.

Then Android 10 shows up. Her request gives her a curious look from the Daemon Primarch.

Uh, no.

Warlord Ixil

While Veru'nas can't sense ki, or at least no better than any other species without training, they can sense the ionization created by it. Letting them 'see' their silhouettes, and perceive the attack. He jumped back, his suit's predictive algorithms tracking the trajectory of the attack and reacting, accordingly, while he returned fire with an automatic railgun.
    And that's my problem with it! Such an elaborate facsimile of violence bores me.

Is it true that the Empire does not execute all lawbreakers?
    While Jade may or may not be an expert on the Arcosian Empire's criminal justice system, there were few in the way of capital crimes.

10. - Top - End - #1360

"Are you the guy that the badguy said would eat me and absorb my powers if I let you out? Because that's my thing and I say you're not allowed to do it anymore."

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

11. - Top - End - #1361
    Titan in the Playground

If Magnus Was Freed From An Imprisonment Device:
    Beryl says
    "Masala...whats with this new child"
    "Shes Android 10, she arrived ...here in this......timeline....y'know while you were kidnapped. J-Mom already checked her, she's really ultra-hyper-powerful and another one of the Red Pants stuff, but mostly harmless."
    They walk up to her and Beryl asks
    "Hiii Android 10! How might I help you be entertained? and your Magnus right? now I remember. How to say it....where I'm from has legends of you and the Imperium and Chaos. We didn't regard any of it as real though just.....as like....any other mythology these days: something for artists to steal from without copyright worries and companies to make money off of selling this and that."
    She says, telling something thats only kind of a lie? fanon and memes counts as legends right?
    "As for conversations....well we're kind of some of the most powerful people in this galaxy. training with ki makes you able to fight a lot of powerful things! so we're not really normal mortals. Though Pinappla is a saiyan so she has advantages in that area, her species is practically born to fight."
    "and some people like Beryl or 10 are just....cyborgs and creations designed by someone to fight for them. Though all the examples I heard of so far were unwilling.....hmm..."

Jade:
    Hey look, I don't really like baseball either. It is boring. and its not really a fight? Its just..... hitting a ball and making left turns. Even other sports are more free and fight-like, like soccer or football, or hockey. and sports might just be an unintentional tool of psychologically channeling humanity's natural tendency to conflict and tribalism into entertaining sports to prevent war from happening anyways? Mostly cause whatever group that forms seems to want to prove they got the biggest reproductive organs to all the other groups, and sports are just the safest way to do that. I find the whole thing stupid honestly, but thats people for you.

And no they don't execute all lawbreakers. See, there is thing called nuance, were learn to punish people appropriately for less severe crimes. hell, I don't even kill most of the criminals and space pirates I fight daily, most of them are weak enough that cops would get angry at me if I was too judge jury and executioner about things.

She thinks back while making a show of dodging the railgunfire in a zig-zag pattern, rainbow trailing behind then getting pushed back by the bullets when she blocks with the sabers when it catches up, then yells
    "Shocker Star Blaze Combo!"
    She fires prismatic lightning from the tips of her blades, but explodes with spheres of cartoon stars on impact like fireworks, filling the corridor with criss-crossing stars even more than before that shock people on contact rather than hit with blunt or explosive force, creating a glamorous dazzling effect as she does so. She had improved the cosplays attacks and were pulling out new ones.
    Last edited by Lord Raziere; 2019-10-24 at 09:01 PM.

12. - Top - End - #1362

"I was created by merging a Saiyan descended human girl as a base template with the cells of thousands of warriors, sages, mystics, psychics and researchers from dozens of races across multiple universes and timelines with the purposes of being perfect, absorbing energy and people to grow stronger if perfection isn't enough, and killing someone named Oxyribo and his friends and family but I don't know who that is and the guy that made me was some old jerk so screw him... Unless Oxyribo is evil and/or yummy."

Android 10 really wasn't paying attention when she was in otherworld.

"I don't know if I'm the girl used as the base template or if I'm a modified clone with some of her memories and I really don't know if it matters. Right now I'm bored and hungry becuase the fight in otherworld ended and they wouldn't let me eat the evil kai, the old pervert kai, or the evil ghost kitty man. I don't know what would make me not bored... Are there still bad guys here? Jade let me eat some of the bad guys that were here last time."

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

13. - Top - End - #1363
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by igordragonian View Post
    *snip for most*
    "I support and shape the alternate law forces-' showing famouse gangsters.
    "To me, they and mainstream law forces, doesn't have diffrences. Both are basing themselves usually on violent force. I am softening their edges. As Hakaishin, I plan on managing every aspect of the universal destruction, as much as in my power. Nya.'
    Last slide is her in tradional hakaishin outfit, smiling in sort of motherly way.
    The Kais
    Tarasai says
    "This makes sense to us. What you say is good. Its just that we're not sure of Whis's mind. We cannot predict what he will say, and honestly? We cannot discern a pattern to other gods of destruction chosen by angels other than that they are powerful and are willing to destroy much more than most. We aren't even the worst universe out there. That disgrace goes to Universe 9. Other gods of destruction have been intellectual or vain, cowardly or competitive,villainous or heroic all to various degrees of success. The reasons why they are chosen aside from their power and willingness is mysterious to us."
    Arkea takes out a scroll and begins
    "to give you an idea, lets describe the worst god of destruction, then describe the four best ones:
    Sidra, God of Destruction of Universe 9
    Tending to overthink things, Sidra is indecisive, and has hardly destroyed anything. Sidra is a very passive god. He is also known to be calmer, and more benevolent, than his counterpart, the Supreme Kai Ro, which is a sharp contrast to the known relationships between respective Supreme Kais and Gods of Destruction of the other universes. He constantly double check his calculations even when he thinks a planet is a complete failure

Iwan, God of Destruction of Universe 1
    ....What the? there is almost nothing on him. What does "seems to have a gentle appearance but has intense emotions" even mean!? Why is there nothing on him? He has the highest mortal level, why is there nothing on how he does this!?

Giin, god of Destruction of Universe 12
    As a god of destruction, he has has done the minimum necessary destruction, but recently he seems to be bored because there is nothing to break. Well he is the second highest universe, so...it worked? but still no word on how...

Liquiir, god of destruction of Universe 8
    He seems to follows his kais plans and destroy anything that lowers the mortal level of the universe or goes against them. Okay...?

Arak, God of destruction of Universe 5
    He uses thoughtful and minimal amounts of destruction, examining and investigating each world before destroying them. seems reasonable...."

Tarasai look at this, confused
    "What? This is all we have on these people!? Why is there more information on the WORST God of Destruction than the BEST!?"
    Deus shakes his head.
    "Thats not all. for some reason, The Angels of their universes have little effect upon the management of said universes. They are there to observe, not to interfere. Despite showing incredible reality-warping powers on par with the dragon balls. to the point where I'm sure a single angel could solve most problems if not all problems in existence with a wave of their staff. Which means that for some reason, he isn't allowed to. and they're so powerful, not even the gods of destruction can defeat them."
    Tarasai replies
    "Then there is how the Angels act, they seem serene, unflappable to anything that possibly happens. Nothing seems to shock or surprise them. They do actions for inexplicable reasons and without explanation. Their offers to become gods of destruction are random, out of nowhere and delivered casually. I'm sure its entirely possible that Whis could've been watching this whole rebellion from where Beerus sleeps and didn't do a single thing about it, even though he could've beaten every single one of the people involved easily.

Whatever an Angels job is, its not to ensure an actual good god of destruction, because most gods of destruction aren't good for the position at all. Nor is it to ensure the universe they observe actually does well. Our concern isn't that you'll give good reasons, Vodkana. Its that whether Whis is even supposed to care, or will care. He is a being that can rewind time itself for three minutes and bring back the dead to life without needing to wish. Easily. He isn't omnipotent, but he is perhaps one of the closest things in the world to it, and therefore has a viewpoint that cannot be fully understood or comprehended.

Do NOT assume that he will understand or care for your concerns. If he did or was allowed to, he would've solved everything himself long ago."

He says as a warning

Beryl and Masala:
    Beryl blinks and telepaths to Masala:
    How do we feed her then!?
    I don't know! She just got here!
    Your the reality warper! Do something!
    Do what!? She is more powerful than she should be able to find her own evil person food!
    Then point that out!

Masala speaks up.
    "Android 10, perhaps I can teach you how to find this evil person food yourself with your great powers....after all, y'know what they say, a give a man a fish they're fed for a day, teach a man how to fish, they're fed for life! and we can always just like, try things out to see what entertains you."
    She offers to the little godlike girl.

14. - Top - End - #1364
    Titan in the Playground

Vodkana nod. "I understand that. But my power keep growing, eventually, in years, decades or maybe even centuries, I'll be strong enough. Nya. I have time."
    Dishanna giggled. "I can bribe Whis-kun.'

"Nyani?!" Vodkana shocked. "You can't call him that! And you can't possibky bribe such being!"

Dishanna smirk. "Some angels have.. surprisngly earthlt desires.' She say cryptinclgy
    "Or he simply reflect my darling's ideals. Who know?' She shrug.

"Wait, you mean to seduce him-" Vodkana say puzzled.
    Dishanna sigh. "Nyo. I am not like that, and neither is your father and Whis. No. I am talking about food that can fill the hole in their heart, at least for a short time.'

------
    My previouse Avater

15. - Top - End - #1365

Magnus the Red

The Daemon Primarch doesn't seem amused by the child's threats. I don't even know who you are.

He then looks back at Beryl. Yeah, and where i'm from, there's legends about people who use abilities like what you describe. But make no mistake: Chaos is very real, and it is as dangerous as you probably think. Be thankful the Warp is so distant, from here.

Is Goku around?
    he asks.

Warlord Ixil

It's as I suspected. It's our society that's backwards. Our technological prowess means nothing. The Warlord's massive body, in the confined space, meant he was struck multiple times, tachyon fields straining to mitigate the damage. He raised the blades on his tendrils, and swept them above, and below Jade, respectively. Not aiming to harm her at all, but the supremely sharp weapons cleaved through the ship's bulkheads, loosening the cooridor and many chunks of the surrounding rooms, as they were near-explosively jettisoned from the ship, releasing the pair into the vacuum of space.

There! He somehow was heard in the vacuum of space because of totally legit scientific reasons. That should give us some room, come Jade! Show me your true power!

16. - Top - End - #1366

"I just explained who I was," Android 10 says to the Deamon Primarch. "...Can I eat you?"

It's not a threat. Even the thickest and dullest of people could easily tell that there wasn't a hint of malice in the question.

"And you," she says gesturing to Masala, "Misunderstood me. There were bad guys here before. Are they still here and am I still allowed to eat them?"

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

17. - Top - End - #1367

I'm a daemon. I am thoughts and ideas made manifest. Quite literally. To demonstrate, his right arm discorporated into a fine red mist, before reforming from seemingly nothing. I would be surprised if you physically could eat me.

18. - Top - End - #1368

Quote Originally Posted by Emperor Ing View Post
    I'm a daemon. I am thoughts and ideas made manifest. Quite literally. To demonstrate, his right arm discorporated into a fine red mist, before reforming from seemingly nothing. I would be surprised if you physically could eat me.
    "Is that a challenge? Becuase if it is you're gonna be mushroom pizza manifest in about five seconds," she says holding up an index finger with a pink ball of energy at the tip.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

19. - Top - End - #1369
    Titan in the Playground

Chat with Magnus
    She reconsiders Adrnoid 10's question towards her.
    "....I'm going to say No there aren't any enemies edible or non, and hope I'm right, because Jade is making sure a race of shark-Geros with the mindset of saiyans don't someday attempt to conquer the universe with whatever crazy tech they invent and only kill each other by pretending to lose, even though really I want to make sure they don't kill each other as well but I don't know how to do that because they are aliens so I'm not sure if true peace is possible with them?"
    "Sounds like a bunch of enemies to me." Masala says "but its either that or genocide and we have a rule against that. and its not as if I'm smart enough to figure out a third solution. I don't think the Veru'nas would be satisfied with fighting the orks and saiyans like the arrangement Mekrashin and King Vegeta worked out."

Magnus the Red

The Daemon Primarch doesn't seem amused by the child's threats. I don't even know who you are.

He then looks back at Beryl. Yeah, and where i'm from, there's legends about people who use abilities like what you describe. But make no mistake: Chaos is very real, and it is as dangerous as you probably think. Be thankful the Warp is so distant, from here.

Is Goku around?
    he asks.
    Beryl blinks and scratches her head.
    "....How do you know that name? He is a person that shouldn't exist for....a few centuries? I mean he is in Universe 7, but we don't want to visit him and also can't because we're in Universe 13 and have our own problems. He....does not have good problem solving skills or grasp of consequences. I mean is....not a BAD person but I doubt you'd like him. He is kind of dumb and known to cause rage in anyone with above average intelligence."
    "Yeah, I'm the most fight-happy person here and even I'm kind of wonder at his decisions." Masala says with a raised eyebrow.
    "Who's Goku?" Pinappla asks
    "Basically a future saiyan who crashed on Earth, lost his memory then became the greatest martial artist in Universe 7. Not relevant to us, its not as if we can even get to him though. Stupid quarantine." Masala says with an uncaring wave of her hand.
    "But....wouldn't he like, have to fight people like gods of destruction and achieve things like super saiyan god to be that?"
    "yeah probably-Ten, I WILL turn him back to normal as soon as you try! No eating the snarky demon man! We cannot repeat the mistakes of Uncle Buu!"
    "Demon prince technically. He is royalty in a sense....but I'm guessing you don't value that much, given who the son of."
    Beryl says, making a face at the thought of someone like the Emperor while Masala stands ready to make sure this doesn't end up devolving into ...something.

Warlord Ixil

It's as I suspected. It's our society that's backwards. Our technological prowess means nothing. The Warlord's massive body, in the confined space, meant he was struck multiple times, tachyon fields straining to mitigate the damage. He raised the blades on his tendrils, and swept them above, and below Jade, respectively. Not aiming to harm her at all, but the supremely sharp weapons cleaved through the ship's bulkheads, loosening the cooridor and many chunks of the surrounding rooms, as they were near-explosively jettisoned from the ship, releasing the pair into the vacuum of space.

There! He somehow was heard in the vacuum of space because of totally legit scientific reasons. That should give us some room, come Jade! Show me your true power!
    You thought it, not me. My civilization taught not to judge different cultures.....species....genders....ways of life.....preferences.... correction: they taught me to not to judge. period.
    As she flies out into space, she begins flying circles around Ixil in directions, leaving a rainbow trails as she goes, then shouts
    "You have only begun to see it! Double Chaos Busters: Attack Mode Hyper-Alpha!"
    Two pearly white Chaos Buster cannons materialize floating right next to her shoulders. The left one goes into rapid fire mode and begins rapid firing like machine gun out cones of multi-colored meteors that blaze through space, while the right Chaos Buster charges up to fire one powerful rainbow beam that streaks across the vacuum and explodes in a big expanding sphere of stars everywhere- she had came up with a technique to both ki blast spam and charge up beam at the same time. While still wielding two sabers to defend herself with, how cheap is that!?

20. - Top - End - #1370

Well, um, let me see if I remember anything from the knowledge they implanted into me... Nelnine thinks for a moment. So we like to fight, but it's actually not biomological, it's sociolojal. I..um, I don't know what those mean. 'biological' and 'sociological.' Being good at fighting and very smart means you can become more important, by killing the guy who's more important than you. So if things are to change, being important needs to stop being so important.

How do I know Goku?! Well where I come from, he's a legend, too. Magnus exclaimed. Apparently they have anime in the Warp. If the reputation of that fell, nightmarish realm is true, it's probably the Boys and Girls Club Dub.

But if we did meet, i'd probably find him about as fulfilling to be around as a wet napkin.

Though...I actually am curious.
    He turns his eye to Android 10. Go ahead. Use your magic on me.

Warlord Ixil

A society where superstitious primitivist belief murderously keeps them technologically and socially regressed to the stone age to be an inferior society to an enlightened Type 2 civilization. Any culture that denies this denies reality. He argues. It's how I know ours needs to change.
    In response to these attacks, the inertialess motives in his suit propel him downwards, from the circle Jade was spinning, to avoid the chaos buster. To do so, however, required a lot more energy than he expected he needed, the battle was starting to heat up. He returned fire with hard-tachyon bolts fired from his suit's emitters, predictive algorithms anticipating Jade's movements.

He was, however, too large to avoid taking any hits from the exploding sphere of stars.

21. - Top - End - #1371
    Titan in the Playground

DragonballITP: Earth Strikes Back Saga
    The Prelude

Yankar's ship touches down back on Earth. He walks out of it, changed. His training time on Keldas has made him...strange. He had trained so hard, gotten so used to the environment that the Keldasians lived in to become so fast and react so quick, that he....now found Earth.....strangely boring. He knew everything was moving at the same speed as it always did, but it now it just....felt and seemed so slow now. As if he was walking in some weird surreal world where time felt like the shifting of continents, every second feeling like an eternity even though his perception of time was the same as it always was.
    He had put himself under so much stress in the training until something just....unlocked. Snapped. Gave way. But it wasn't some temporary transformation or feeling of exhilaration. More like he suddenly just.....understood how the Keldasians thought, as if the perspective was always there but he shifted himself to meet it. It paid off though, he now somehow infinitely improved just like they did. He could not explain this ability he had acquired, but he didn't care. Or at least he didn't care when he realized it.
    He sped towards a city, appearing there. He puts his hands in his pockets walking around, observing the people. Steam technology, pipes and victorian fashion were everywhere. He strangely didn't feel anything about this. He didn't care much before, but now its as if it was an even greater void than before. Look at these humans going about their daily lives, how can they....be? He found himself puzzled as to why they act these ways. How can they stand the world being so slow? Being so weak? Didn't they get bored? Why didn't they feel the need to be equal to the strong, to prove themselves?
    He observes a mugging in an alley, and was puzzled. He knew he should know the reason for this action, but now it mystified him. Whereas before he knew of the human motivation of greed but didn't much care for it, now he found the concept foreign to him. As if money had become little bits of circles of metal and paper rectangles without meaning. Its like he understood humanity less now, like an unbridgeable abyss had just opened up between him and them.
    He suddenly speeds forward, the blows knocking out the muggers with ease, without effort. Why bother holding himself back anymore? It was slow and boring regardless. He didn't even pause to hear the person thank him, walking past in his own thoughts. If it didn't push him to new heights, why even bother? His weights were useless now, they just....weighed him down. So he discards them wordlessly. It felt good to be free, to be light on his feet.

He leaps. Sure he can fly, but there was a certain thrilling sensation to the curve of it. The upper reaches of the atmosphere with its winds feels good to. He lands, lightly and without harm in another city. He walks, listening to snippets of conversation around him:
    "Bet that Solitus fella was just a puppet to make Earth look bad..."
    "First Hailing, that dog king then orks, then Solitus....I don't like it..."
    "we're just ants to them....do they even care?..."
    "brawls cause of ki fighters everywhere, been bad for business..."
    "whats so great about Apfel? boring octopus head, don't trust him he lies through his teeth..."
    Just general discontented murmurings. Yankar didn't care for any of it. His only concern was mastery. His desire was the thrill of a real battle. Though he was supposed to be some hero to earth now right? That was what the man in the secret base said, Lord Maxwell? Yes him.
    Suddenly a man, nondescript without any real defining features brown hair, brown eyes, brown worker clothes comes up and says to him
    "Lord Maxwell says there has been a change of plans, Sir Yankar. You are to head to this location and wait. You will be working with Lord Mildane."
    He hands Yankar a piece of paper
    "what of my apprentice?"
    "That information is confidential. Go to the location. Wait."
    The nondescript man leaves. Yankar reads the note and flies to the location.

Beryl:
    She nods at Nelnine and begins thinking, massaging her temples.
    "Oooh. That makes sense. Hm. But then....wouldn't this whole fake fight thing not really solve anything? because all it is passing around who is important, just Ixil instead of Jade. But how to convince a bunch of people its not important to be important? Even I have a trouble wrapping my head around that concept. Its not as if humans ever solved that problem. I mean we stopped killing each other over it but..."
    Well between republics and capitalism she isn't wrong. Masala just keeps her magic ready in case this all goes horribly wrong.

Jade
    Look your right, I'm not arguing that. Its an ideal hammered into me my entire life, and all ideals are unattainable things that can't fully exist in reality. You'd be surprised what some idiots in said enlightened civilization will argue for. The attitude only came about because of the enlightened observation that focusing on differences in people is unproductive and only causes conflict. Perspective can be a blessing and a curse, but its better than the alternative.
    This thought seems oddly tired for a person who should be tireless.

She attempts dodging, but the predictive algorithms are accurate and her sabers are only block so much, she takes some hits as well. The pain from the holes in her reminds Jade that her Determination could heal her like during Hailings fight, but holds off from doing so. She tries too hard in this fight, she might actually win and its a fine line to walk to act like your fighting for real while also not trying to win.
    Instead she takes her sabers and puts them together into a double-sword then infuses it with ki, shouting- it can be heard her cosplay does not obey such minor details of physics anymore:
    "Prismatic Saturn: Chaos Saberang! Double Chaos Busters: Attack Pattern Ultra-Beta!"
    She throws the Chaos Saberang and begins emitting a large rainbow disc from it, while the two chaos busters separate from hovering near her shoulders and begin firing all around Ixil, Jade seeming to concentrate and control all three with her hands to attack from three directions: one Chaos Buster fires the cones of prismatic meteors in the front while the Chaos Saberang loops around to attack from the back. The charger Chaos Buster stays above, taking longer to charge this time, readying its attack.

22. - Top - End - #1372

Android 10 fires the transformation beam at the Primarch.

(Sorry for the delay)

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

23. - Top - End - #1373

Magnus the Red

His arm a blur, the Daemon Primarch plucked the bolt of magic from the air. Holding the writhing pink energy which appeared like a writhing incandescent pink toothpick in his massive hands. He then examined it curiously, holding it up to his eye.

Hmm, no, I haven't seen a spell like this. At least, not in this realm. It looks like something those fat freaks in Slaanesh's Second Circle use. Except a lot more coherent, smells like cotton candy rather than last night's leftovers, and it's not trying to bite me.

Well, what I remember is that Warlord Ixil is really strong. Like...REALLY strong. Nobody united the Veru'nas before. So there will be a suck...suck-suck-suck-suck...suck. Session. Crisis. To overcome difficulty saying words he knows, but has never heard pronounced before, Nelnine says 'succession crisis' slowly.

I think there will still be important people, but...being important won't be AS important. But...why is it important in the first place? Well, I know it's because Veru'nas have to kill each other, to become more important. Maybe if all the people who wanna kill each other and become important, you know. Kill each other. It won't be as important anymore.

Warlord Ixil

The only true method of conflict avoidance is a complete and universal harmony of interests. If this is what we seek, then we may as well subsume our will into a consciousness singularity. Or hive-mind.

Ixil flies straight up, heading right for the Chaos Buster charging its attack. It was where he anticipated Jade would last expect him to go, as he attempted to cleave the weapon apart with a tachyon blade.

More data is required.

24. - Top - End - #1374
    Titan in the Playground

Prelude to Earth Strikes Back:
    In West City: A purple portal suddenly opens up, and out comes a strange purple and orange alien in Freeza Force armor, yelling.
    "Whats all this then!? Looks like another planet to conquer in the name of LORD FREEZA!! It is I, Paynutin, and I will be your doom, insignificant blue-green planetlings!"
    Instantly various heroes jump to the defense. A knight of ki conjures a ki-lance and armor and charges forward, and gets smacked aside into a building without any effort. Next a Mummy Gentlemen jumps onto the scene and binds Paynutin with extending bandages, only for the alien to break out of them with pure strength and blasts the Mummy Gentlemen away. Next came in a werewolf leaping with fur clawing attacks that Paynutin holds up his arms to block against him, letting the werewolf tire himself out against his defense until he catches the werewolves wrist and throws him into the horizon and crashing miles away. Next comes a team of Steam Brawlers with their mechanical cybernetics attacking as a team with blades and rocket punches, only him to evade and kick one into another then blast the last to nothing.

He laughs at the citizens cowering in fear around him. "Hahaha! I just love it when people see their heroes die. Just all that hope leaving their eyes- so I can have it all for myself."
    "You should share!"
    Suddenly a Red Martyr steps onto the scene, the sacrificing red-clad heroes of Earth, willing to put their own bodies in danger to power themselves up, a blond girl with a fierce gaze
    "Ha! you can't possibly defeat me, not with the little power level my scouters reading, none of you can. Just make me."
    "You should check it again! KAIO-KEN!"
    The iconic red aura flares around her, and she charges forward, Paynutin surprised at her sudden power. They begin a high speed fierce fight, carrying them across the city, the Red Martyr launching thousands of punches in a gale of fists and fury, her offensive like an unending storm of strikes at the alien, never letting up or stopping as she tries to push her to her limit.
    "Behold the power of humanity, alien! You can't beat when I'm fighting for my home!"
    She kicks him upwards
    "My family! My friends! My world!"
    She punches him about like a pinball in the air.
    "I will sacrifice my body, my life if that is what it takes to defeat you!"
    She punches him through building after building and then back up into the air, red aura flaring greater and greater, yelling in her rage as she pummels him endlessly then fires a big powerful beam as great as she can make it, trying to wipe out Paynutin. There is flash of light and after the smoke clears.....there still stands Paynutin, looking annoyed with some of his armor damage, but not much else. the Red Martyr's eyes widen as all she had wasn't enough.
    "....Sometimes" Paynutin says "All that sacrifice is for nothing, and your just left standing there, without hope."
    He then beats up the Red Martyr with calm, measured strikes to injure her while her kaio-ken was spent.
    "Without a plan"
    She can't fight back, her body was wrecked and unable to really fight back
    "Without even a chance."
    Paynutin smashes her into a building, destroying it and causing a crater within the city, the Red Martyr bleeding and broken amid the rubble, either dead or dying. He rounds upon all the city, the citizens cowering, unable to do anything about this.
    "Hahaha! Is there anyone on this pathetic planet who can stop me!? I might as well be invincible on this stupid little rock if this the best you can do!"

Then Yankar suddenly shows up in front of him and Paynutin is surprised. He wasn't there....but now he is.
    "Who-who are you?"
    "Yankar. Descendant of Yamcha. Your the threat I was told about?"
    "What if I am!? What are you going to do about it!?"
    "This."
    Yankar punches Paynutin.

Once.

Paynutin's body explodes into a bloody mess from the sheer power behind it delivered so simply and focused. His lower half falls to the ground.
    ".....Hmph. Like swatting a fly. Not even close to a fight. ...Disappointing."
    Suddenly people around began cheering him. to this, he still numb and uncaring. He didn't care about what people thought of him before, why change when it was suddenly positive? but thats not all, reporters with notepads begin running up to him.
    "Hello! Yankar is it!? What do you have to say about being the new hero of earth!?"
    "how did you get so powerful!?"
    "whats your opinion on this evil alien invader!?"
    Yankar was silent, looking at these humans, feeling no connection to them. So many questions. Why did humans do this? Why were they important? It made no sense. He defeated the alien easily, what did it matter?
    "Reporters, reporters, reporters..." a new voice came striding in. "Give the man some breathing room! He is not used to being hounded by intrepid journalists out seeking the truth! I Lord Mildane will answer all your answer all your questions. You could I am Yankar's patron. Him and the Earth First Coalition have been coming up with quite the training regimen in the last years years old boys, quite the training regimen if I do say so myself."
    Lord Mildane is a distinguished gentleman of victorian times. he carries himself with grace, poise yet is also boisterous and hearty.
    "None of this aliens and magical powers nonsense, just good ol' fashioned enlightened science and the sweat of a man's brow! Your lucky we showed up in time so quickly, this could've been much worse if Yankar was not around. Much appreciation goes out to the brave heroes sacrificing themselves to defend the city regardless. It is sad that some had to die to keep the evil at bay before it was wiped out, but they are to be commended nonetheless, like any good soldier. Earth is all in this together against the threats we face after all..."
    Yankar watches as Mildane plays the reporters like a fiddle, spinning a tale of how Yankar was an inspiration to all humanity and a hero to look up to while Yankar looks on in silence, Mildane basically speaking so that Yankar did not have to. At the end when everyone leaves and Lord Mildane beckons them to go back to his mansion, Yankar asks
    "...Why did you delay me? I was in a room right next to all this this whole time. I could've punched him earlier, saved time."
    "Yes, indeed." Mildane says "But its a matter of perspective, Yankar. all those other fighters just proved how weak they are to defend this world when it mattered- while you just proved that your the new Hero of Earth. This spectacle was necessary to promote you. To promote the Earth First Coalition, we had warning of an incident like thanks to our technology, and had to make the most of it so that we gain from it. By making a spectacle of this opportunity- we can capitalize on it and make sure an incident does not happen like this again. People will come flocking to you for training the more your in the spotlight, the more you can make them truly strong, and thus nothing like this happen again. Its a necessary sacrifice, sad though it may be. Necessary for true earth independence. Humans unfortunately, would not think much of it if the alien was easily defeated from the start- it wouldn't be an incident worth reporting. It has to be shocking to get the word out."
    Yankar nods, but only kind of gets it. He was more concerned about proving himself. About how bored he was. When was he going to get a good fight? Meanwhile newspaper soon show up on Earth proclaiming:

NEW HERO OF EARTH! YANKAR!
    PURE HUMAN SAVES PLANET THROUGH HARD WORK!

End of Prelude.

Beryl: Be Distraught Over Lack of Morality
    "Makes sense....after all society advances one funeral at time, Ixil is just making sure its happening in the right way."
    "Masala!"
    "what? Its true."
    "That doesn't mean we should kill old people just to speed up "societal progress"!"
    "But yeah, Ixil knows the situation best, so best to go with his solution."

Jade:
    ...Yeah. And I know that hive minds are a bad idea. I'm too much an individualist to accept that kind of thing. Again, there is....nuance to these things. Differences, yet similarities. Awareness. Thought. At my most pessimistic, I find what I do a bit endless to a degree, the messes always coming back no matter how much I sweep. Yet it still must be done, even if cleanliness is temporary.
    The Chaos Buster is cut in half and the charged up energy explodes in a sphere rather than a concentrated beam, reducing the strength of the energy by doing so. The Chaos Saberang returns to her hand, and she announces
    "Chaos Buster: Attack Pattern Neo-Gamma!"
    The Chaos Buster fires rainbow meteors in a cone, like before....except they don't hit Iixil immediately. They stop and hover around him for some reason- then suddenly all target him and come together to explode in convergence. It was a prismatic version of Hellzone Grenade.
    On some level....its about the striving for....whatever good ideal I'm fighting for, than actually achieving it. I dare not put a name to it, for I don't want to limit myself in what good I can do.....by saying a specific name and being criticized for only striving for that.
    Meanwhile she begins to reform the blades into one, the chaos buster crumbling away to power the next technique while she proclaims
    "Behold my blade, Ixil! Chaos Katana: Sword of Dreams."
    It forms into a sheathed katana the handle and sheathe is pure white, and she falls into an Iaijutsu stance, waiting to strike. The power of this blade is focused, higher than the other weapons.

25. - Top - End - #1375

"Oh, come on! you said you wanted to see if it'd affect you, and that means you have to let it touch you."

The man-made eldrich abomination fires another beam.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

26. - Top - End - #1376

Magnus scoffed. I wanted to see it, not see how it affected me. I know how it would affect me, you philistine. He remarked, eyeing the second beam, his own mastery over the arcane allowing him to deflect the energy towards a nearby object, instantly transmuting it into a delicious baked good.

Things don't happen in a vacuum. He attempts to answer Masala. What do you think made the Veru'nas the way they are, that Ixil wants to change it?

Warlord Ixil

Hive-mind assimilation is not something most would find desirable, I imagine. As the only method I know of, to achieve a harmony of interests, I conclude it to be undesirable.
    Ixil increased the power on his suit, close to maximum capacity. He could possibly dodge, but this would be a good opportunity to show the power of veru'nas technology. Energy was redirected towards shielding, as the sphere of light converged on him, detonating against his tachyonic shielding.
    It would be much simpler to find an ideal, and dedicate yourself to that. He thought, more to test Jade rather than a serious comment.
    As the smoke settled, and Ixil was encased in a glowing white sphere of tachyonic matter, the energy coalesced from the sphere, breaking outwards into shards, flying out before suddenly stopping, and flying towards the wrist of the Warlord's foreleg, forming a tachyon blade, on his leg. He knew what Jade was doing, but flew forwards anyways, his blade of technology versus hers of belief.

27. - Top - End - #1377
    Titan in the Playground

Masala
    "Lots of complex societal-evolutionary-social issues or whatever?"
    Masala rubs her temples, not really sure.
    "I dunno, everyone has always been better about figuring out that sort of thing. People always say Majins are hax and powerful, but I feel useless when the mortals and such around me have so much more drive and the leaders are so much smarter and better seeing how things to work to figure out how to solve them. And I feel as if I tried to solve things, I'd just screw things up. I'm not a....planner or whatever. I'm a person of action."
    Because its like, when you already really magical and unkillable, there is not a whole lot you can improve upon that, can you? At the same time, her own parents seem to be able to have an endless drive to succeed and create new techniques that she never got down consistently, even though she has a lot of natural talent. Was this the real problem of things like majins and bio-androids? Did they have so many things just handed to them from the start that its all normal talent to them and thus makes them lazy and unable to meaningfully improve as much, because you don't need to work for what you already have? Its the Freeza talent problem but.....worse.
    "Neh, maybe I'm overthinking things, I shouldn't do that, that only works for J-Mom. They got the killings because they evolved that way right?"

Jade:
    She thinks back
    Simpler, Yes. But also flawed. Dedicate to Pacifism, and you have to break it to defeat one who will never negotiate. Dedicate to Justice, and you will be known as heavy-handed or fall into revenge. Dedicate Peace and you have to overlook crimes to uphold that peace or make a hivemind as you pointed out. and so on. Good encompasses many ideals with many demands and it is wiser to treat them prudently than seek out unrealistic purity of virtue, as reality will never reflect dedication to a singular thing. Improvement for the better is most of the time, a small incremental thing that requires facts and realistic innovation, not grand pie in the sky plans. That is not say ideals are useless, but that they are useful within certain contexts to allow for such changes. The real problem is figuring out said contexts.
    She waits for the moment, then springs forward, the blade unsheathed-emerging as incandescent rainbow blade that could extend forever, speeding forward into his blade to clash, the two seemingly holding for a moment- and then the blade breaks.
    "What!?"
    She says, while flying backwards to gain distance
    "How? No matter- I will take you out, with my final, ultimate attack! If you are truly greater than Hailing, then face the attack that defeated him! Face the power of-"
    She brings her hands together and shouts:
    "REFERENTIAL COSPLAY STYLE: ASRIEL'S LAMENT!"
    A great big beam of rainbow energy greater than all the others fires from her palms and it washes over Ixil, he could tell it was greater yet- there was something different about this attack. Whether its intuition or from his technology telling him so, this attack no matter how powerful it is can't seem to actually kill, or even destroy anything that Jade doesn't want destroyed. It was strangely....merciful.

Like no one can actually DIE from this attack being used on them, and if Jade fired it at a planet....that planet somehow wouldn't be destroyed. As if she had made the perfect attack to fight without causing needless death or collateral damage. and that even if he puts down all his defenses, he would find himself seemingly damaged all over but his power suit still fully functional, as if she just tried her hardest to kill him. When the attack ends she fakes surprise and says
    "What!? Inconceivable! How are still standing after my most powerful attack!? You shouldn't even be standing! What is this technology!?"

28. - Top - End - #1378

"You said to cast it on you. I have yet to cast it on you. don't dance around it, I'm already hangry."

"And you," the smol android says while twisting around to Masala, "calling people who aren't Majins 'mortals' is probably your first problem. Thinking of yourself as being separate from others alienates you from others and makes you think weird because you don't relate as much anymore. Unless you've wished for immortality or merged with the Universe, you're mortal. Even Gods are mortal for all they claim not to be..."

"...Huh? I get philosophical when I'm mad." The child finishes, confused. Then she spontaneously shifts into an orange parka. Once more, you never actually see her change clothes, it's just one second she's wearing one thing and the next she's wearing something else.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

29. - Top - End - #1379
    Titan in the Playground

Masala
    "...Hm, I guess I am. Oh! I just remembered, wasn't there like two people that Perfect Cell Jr. heading to New Plant? and wasn't there some past saiyan we never got around to? I think we should do something about them. I forget what I'm supposed to be able to remember sometimes in between wondering what new flavors of ice cream I could invent."
    "Wait, a saiyan?"
    "Yeah I think someone at some point told us about some ghost saiyan doing something but I don't remember when or where? Think he wanted to destroy the saiyans for some reason?"
    "Yeah Cell Jr. is still in STL transit right? due to relativity or something? Which we thought was a good idea for some reason? Still a week away."
    "Bah! Thats too long to wait. Maybe I should break relativity for a sec..."
    "Wait! Take me along. To New Plant. I can't let some saiyan destroy them all. Because....I know that Jade teaches responsibility...that protecting them and facing such a threat would be something she'd want to do, and something that I think she'd believe I be able to do. And that she won't be available to do so, because she will be faking her death or defeat for a while. So....I have to protect people in her stead! We will protect them, Masala!"
    "....yeah thats right. come on, B-Mom can keep Ol' Magnymagic and Nelnine company.....unless you just want me to teleport you all off this ship to New Plant? You get to see more of the world outside a stupid grimy ship if say yes, Magnymagic, and I bet your tired of staring at this confined space..."
    Don't worry about Jade. She can handle herself just fine. and yes, its seems "Magnymagic" is just Masala's nickname for him now.

30. - Top - End - #1380

Even universes die. How do you think the Warp came into being? Magnus remarked on the question of immortality.

As riveting as keeping you all company sounds, I got places to be, and souls of irritating aspiring sorcerers to condemn to the Empyrian for locking me into a pokeball. Magnus' body then contorts and distorts, being rapidly compressed into an infinitely small point. And call me 'Magnymagic' again, there will not be enough of you left to servitorize. With a ripple across reality, he vanishes. A few moments later, there's a distant, blood-curdling scream of pure agony echoing throughout the metallic halls.

Warlord Ixil

The beam of light was...terrifying, to say the least. It SHREDDED his shields. They remained intact, but even diverting all power to weapons was insufficient to keep them intact. These shields were rated to deflect energy up to and exceeding having a literal star thrown at him! Was this the power of ki? All of their scientific achievements, technological progress, generational leaps in their standard of living. A glorious succession of intellect built upon the willing backs of the intellectual greats that came before. All for naught, by some punks who sat under a waterfall for too long. What an injustice!

Just as his HUD was reporting the first signs of plating failure on his piecemeal katchin plating, the beam stopped. Power was being cycled back into systems in the break, he needed it. But something else tickled at him. A primal urge he fought hard against for the last few years, but was excited for, more than ever. A fight, a real honest-to-goodness fight!

You fool! Veru'nas science is the best in the universe! There were the crystal tree-people who were transsapient, whose technology exceeded anything anyone had ever built, that no race has thus far successfully reverse-engineered, but samples of their tech was so rare, it hardly counted.

Nevertheless, there was something in the Warlord's tone. A thirst, a lust for battle kindled, as he roared forward, tachyon construct projectors throwing tachyon-fists to pummel Jade. The low power state limited their potency, but it was unlikely that Ixil was holding back for any other reason, than to prolong the fight. That is, if he had anything to hold back, at the moment.