New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Titan in the Playground

Default New Blooms (Lilywhite Ladies of London, IC)

Episode One

The Autumn air is bracing as you arrive at King Henry's School for Girls. Whether it is a quick walk from the dormitories, or from your home in the city, the wind tugs at your hair, and blows your clothes gently around you. The school is huge. Built in the middle of the twentieth century, the school was a throwback to medieval architecture. The wooden floors creak under your feet, voices echo in the paneled hallways, and after what seems like hours, you find your way to your form room. When you arrive, you find that you are not the first to arrive. Several girls are already in the room, and have formed small groups to chat amiably. You also note that you are not the only group of Lilywhites. In one corner of the room, several girls are positively buzzing around another girl wearing a school uniform (jacket, shirt, tie and skirt(An option not chosen by everyone, as girls are allowed by the dress code to wear pants)) emblazoned with the uniform patch of the Lilywhite Football Club.

The girl in question is blonde. Her hair falls down to the middle of her back. She chats amiably with the girls around her, but does not seem thrilled with what she has to work with. She does note the entrance of other girls wearing the same uniform patch as hers and smiles, but the girls with her mistake the smile and continue talking at her, hoping to get her attention.

And then there is another footballer in the room. Her jet black hair is braided in a long ponytail, and she seems to be paying more attention to outside the window. She does, however, note the change in conversation in the room, as several of the girls do come over to you and try and draw you into their groups. She smiles sadly, and shrugs, as if to say, "Come over and join me, and at least you'll have company."

So, the question becomes. What do you do?

Spoiler: Scene 1
    Show
    Unopposed Roll!

Allure D6: Bat your eyelashes at the girl of your choice. She is quite attractive, and something about her makes you want to as the old song goes, "Get to know her well." +1 VP with either Mira or Jessie.

Co-Founder of LUTAS.
    For all you lesser superheroes out there.

Custom STO avatar by Durkoala.

A novella about a wizard and a rock star, cross-dimensional travel, and healing wounds neither knew were there.

Spoiler: Online stuffs
    Show
    Lentrax has a Deviantart now, check it out!

Streaming Monday, Wednesday, and Friday at 11CST on Twitch.

Follow me on Twitter!

2. - Top - End - #2
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: New Blooms (Lilywhite Ladies of London, IC)

For Lindsey, entering a new school was far from a new experience; she wore uniforms as she did scenic costumes - this one wouldn't be different. But just because it won't be for long, doesn't mean she won't have to establish good relations...
    She looks over the room and notices the sociable blonde; ponders for a minute, then decides, No, she'll be fine on her own... instead... a-ha! Slightly quirky, seems alone... just what I need!

She heads towards the black-haired girl and sitsnearby, greeting her with a smile and a nod, letting the girl start the conversation... if she wants. If not, well, Lindsey can convey quite a lot with just posture and expression...

Spoiler
    Show
    Raw Strong Allure; Competitive Spirit depending on whether you rule it applies
    Tome of Radiance, a Magical Girl sourcebook for 3.5/PF.

"Jamie" is fine. TH is mostly there to make sure the name would be free on any forum I'd want to register :-)

Extended signature

3. - Top - End - #3
    Bugbear in the Playground

Phew~

made it! Thank goodness! Didnt think.. I would..” Fiona wheezed absently, her face absently taking in the room now that she was here. “This place is pretty big, ya know? Never seen such a gigantic place! I’m surprised I didn’t get lost more than I did. I guess it’s a good thing I zoned out and forget what time I was supposed to be here so I came six hours early...” She spoke to the girls around her, but mainly to herself as she walked across the floor tugging at her skirt and recovering her second wind from the relatively quick walk from the dorms.

She’d certainly be dead if she tried to walk all the way from her parents house in the countryside!

Ah didn’t know you could have picked pants!” Fiona said with a sudden realization, lamenting not really listening to all the choices. “This seemed like too fancy a place and I don’t want to look like just some country id-

And no sooner had the thought crossed her mind than it went blank st the site of her- the Lilywhite Goalkeeper! The same girl that Fiona had bashed heads with back in practice quite literally. Miss Taylor rubbed the fading mark on her forehead absently and felt warm.

Her face.. so close..

That’s it!” She declares to one of the girls around her, not bothering to share the rest of the details of her revelation. She needed to give that girl an apology for crashing into her right now!

So she went that way intending to do just that without falling down.

Excuse meh? I don’t know if yah remember me but I’m F-Fiona and, uh, you ever hear about how many bug pieces they legally let companys put in food?

Strike one!

Spoiler
    Show
    Weak Allure roll.
    Last edited by Phobia; 2018-01-29 at 11:44 AM.

4. - Top - End - #4

DrowGirl

This is it.... this is it, this is it!

Zoey couldn't stop grinning as she runs through the halls of huge medieval school that was so awesome! She wore her school uniform, the shirt, tie, skirt, and jacket with the Lilywhite FC patch on it and a pair of black compression shorts under her skirt. This was going to be the start of everything for her, having signed up for the Football Club as soon as she could once the term started, and her first step to following in her brothers to become a professional Football player!

The redhead skidded to a halt as she arrived at the door to her form room, taking a deep breath before she opened the door and walked inside.

Zoey took a look around the room and saw the few students that had arrived early and chit-chatted. She spied a few other Lilywhite FC patches on jackets, eyes scanning the room till she spotted the beautiful girl with the long blonde hair. She stuck out like a sore thumb... or whatever the non-negative version of a sore thumb is!

Her own hair was just as long, a pit of it put up in two very small and short twin-tails with ribbons, pink eyes staring at the other girl intensely. She had everything, looks, popularity, money, talent... she was the perfect wall for her to climb! Just thinking about it filled her with energy and her legs were moving!

"Heh... Mira Vane!" She called out once she was close enough, pointing a finger at the blonde with an intense look, puffing out her chest a bit at her loud exclamation, a confidant smile on her face.

"I've decided... you're my goal from now on, so you better not let me down!" The pointing finger turned into a thumbs up, closing her eyes and giving a much warmer smile.

Spoiler
    Show
    Allure D6 +2 from Overclock, Zoey is starting the day pumped up!

5. - Top - End - #5
    Colossus in the Playground

Lissa for her part just walks over to Mira.

Mira's classmates start squealing in joy as Miss.Delacroix starts to sit down next to them. Hugging a couple of the girls, Lissa sits down and waits for Mira to continue her story.

Spoiler
    Show

Allure, School queen. +2 total
    Quote Originally Posted by Deme View Post
    One day, we must all have our characters butchered by romhacks face our ends.

Won as Good Mayans on a science victory GMR 4. Won as Sweden on a science victory GMR 7. Won as Desert England on a concession victory GMR 8 Lost as Poland in GMR 3. Lost as Japan in GMR 5, Surrendered as Korea in GMR 10. Surrendered as Bad Maya in GMR 11, Lost as Shoshone in GMR 13.

6. - Top - End - #6
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by jamieth View Post
    For Lindsey, entering a new school was far from a new experience; she wore uniforms as she did scenic costumes - this one wouldn't be different. But just because it won't be for long, doesn't mean she won't have to establish good relations...
    She looks over the room and notices the sociable blonde; ponders for a minute, then decides, No, she'll be fine on her own... instead... a-ha! Slightly quirky, seems alone... just what I need!

She heads towards the black-haired girl and sitsnearby, greeting her with a smile and a nod, letting the girl start the conversation... if she wants. If not, well, Lindsey can convey quite a lot with just posture and expression...

Spoiler
    Show
    Raw Strong Allure; Competitive Spirit depending on whether you rule it applies
    The Raven haired girl nods back, and then goes back to looking out the window. At least until...

Quote Originally Posted by Phobia View Post
    Phew~

made it! Thank goodness! Didnt think.. I would..” Fiona wheezed absently, her face absently taking in the room now that she was here. “This place is pretty big, ya know? Never seen such a gigantic place! I’m surprised I didn’t get lost more than I did. I guess it’s a good thing I zoned out and forget what time I was supposed to be here so I came six hours early...” She spoke to the girls around her, but mainly to herself as she walked across the floor tugging at her skirt and recovering her second wind from the relatively quick walk from the dorms.

She’d certainly be dead if she tried to walk all the way from her parents house in the countryside!

Ah didn’t know you could have picked pants!” Fiona said with a sudden realization, lamenting not really listening to all the choices. “This seemed like too fancy a place and I don’t want to look like just some country id-

And no sooner had the thought crossed her mind than it went blank st the site of her- the Lilywhite Goalkeeper! The same girl that Fiona had bashed heads with back in practice quite literally. Miss Taylor rubbed the fading mark on her forehead absently and felt warm.

Her face.. so close..

That’s it!” She declares to one of the girls around her, not bothering to share the rest of the details of her revelation. She needed to give that girl an apology for crashing into her right now!

So she went that way intending to do just that without falling down.

Excuse meh? I don’t know if yah remember me but I’m F-Fiona and, uh, you ever hear about how many bug pieces they legally let companys put in food?

Strike one!

Spoiler
    Show
    Weak Allure roll.
    Yes. She says, looking back over to you. It's disgusting really, but well, I suppose when we eat so many bugs while we sleep, I suppose it has something to do with how you can't get rid of every bug from everywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Illven View Post
    Lissa for her part just walks over to Mira.

Mira's classmates start squealing in joy as Miss.Delacroix starts to sit down next to them. Hugging a couple of the girls, Lissa sits down and waits for Mira to continue her story.

Spoiler
    Show

Allure, School queen. +2 total
    Mira nods at the newcomer. Her smile doesn't change, and you get the feeling that she has no idea who you are.

Quote Originally Posted by Zerkai View Post
    This is it.... this is it, this is it!

Zoey couldn't stop grinning as she runs through the halls of huge medieval school that was so awesome! She wore her school uniform, the shirt, tie, skirt, and jacket with the Lilywhite FC patch on it and a pair of black compression shorts under her skirt. This was going to be the start of everything for her, having signed up for the Football Club as soon as she could once the term started, and her first step to following in her brothers to become a professional Football player!

The redhead skidded to a halt as she arrived at the door to her form room, taking a deep breath before she opened the door and walked inside.

Zoey took a look around the room and saw the few students that had arrived early and chit-chatted. She spied a few other Lilywhite FC patches on jackets, eyes scanning the room till she spotted the beautiful girl with the long blonde hair. She stuck out like a sore thumb... or whatever the non-negative version of a sore thumb is!

Her own hair was just as long, a pit of it put up in two very small and short twin-tails with ribbons, pink eyes staring at the other girl intensely. She had everything, looks, popularity, money, talent... she was the perfect wall for her to climb! Just thinking about it filled her with energy and her legs were moving!

"Heh... Mira Vane!" She called out once she was close enough, pointing a finger at the blonde with an intense look, puffing out her chest a bit at her loud exclamation, a confidant smile on her face.

"I've decided... you're my goal from now on, so you better not let me down!" The pointing finger turned into a thumbs up, closing her eyes and giving a much warmer smile.

Spoiler
    Show
    Allure D6 +2 from Overclock, Zoey is starting the day pumped up!
    Zoey, on the other hand, gets a more interesting reaction. A golden eyebrow arches inquisitively over a brilliant blue eye, as she gives Zoey a critical once over, seemingly sizing the other girl up for something.

Oh, really? she asks. And just what do you intend on getting from me?

Spoiler: Results
    Show
    Zoey gains 1 VP with Mira.
    Last edited by Lentrax; 2018-02-01 at 03:41 PM.

Co-Founder of LUTAS.

A novella about a wizard and a rock star, cross-dimensional travel, and healing wounds neither knew were there.

Show

Follow me on Twitter!

7. - Top - End - #7

Hello! I'm Lissa Delacroix! Lissa starts brightly. How is everyone?

Won as Good Mayans on a science victory GMR 4. Won as Sweden on a science victory GMR 7. Won as Desert England on a concession victory GMR 8 Lost as Poland in GMR 3. Lost as Japan in GMR 5, Surrendered as Korea in GMR 10. Surrendered as Bad Maya in GMR 11, Lost as Shoshone in GMR 13.

8. - Top - End - #8
    Titan in the Playground

Mira nods politely to Lissa.

Mira Vane. I am well. And you?

Co-Founder of LUTAS.

Show

Follow me on Twitter!

9. - Top - End - #9

I'm amazing! Lissa replied. There is this brand new place, with all new things to explore!

10. - Top - End - #10
    Ettin in the Playground

Oh well, Lindsey thinks, turning her attention to the window as well, Seems we understood each other, to some degree, at least

"Jamie" is fine. TH is mostly there to make sure the name would be free on any forum I'd want to register :-)

Extended signature

11. - Top - End - #11

DrowGirl

Zoey folds her arms across her chest with a grin. The sport and compression shorts showed off her legs, a fair bit thicker than the normal girls due to muscle from years of playing football.

"Your jersey, whatever I can. If I'm serious it only makes sense to go after the best girl in our year!" she said proudly, though what she said could easily be misconstrued, especially to the other girls with them that weren't in the FC.

12. - Top - End - #12

What?! You eat bugs while you sleep too? What if one day they all wanna come back for revenge?!” Fiona replied in a horrified tone, staring off into space imaging a platoon of spiders and other insects preparing for their Great War on humanity.

She blinked a few times after a few awkward moments of silence before finally remembering why she came over in the first place.

Ah, uh, ah am real sorry about clonking noggins with you back in try-outs cause I got so nervous that I forgot which goal I was supposed to be running at and, well, I’d never hit you in the face on purpose! Sorry! If it makes ya feel any better I got a bruise right on my forehead, wanna see what color it is now?
    Last edited by Phobia; 2018-02-02 at 12:01 PM.

13. - Top - End - #13
    Titan in the Playground

Before much else can happen, Ms. Carlyle walks into the room, holding a stack of papers.

“Seats please, girls!”

As you all take your seats, you can’t help but notice that she has arranged the room so the footballers are all together.

Lucky you!

“Now. I thought it would be nice if we all introduced ourselves. Just a quick fact or two about yourselves, just so we can fit everybody in."

Spoiler: Unopposed Roll
    Show
    Allure OR Skill D7: Impress your class, and especially your fellow Lilywhites! +1 VP with both girls, and +1 for every two higher you roll.

Co-Founder of LUTAS.

Show

Follow me on Twitter!

14. - Top - End - #14

Hello class. I'm Lissa Delacroix, and let's see one fact about myself? Lissa mused finger on her lips.

I am actually a master martial artist! She said striking a few cool poses.

Spoiler
    Show

Strong skill, School queen.

15. - Top - End - #15
    Ettin in the Playground

Lindsey get to the desk and looked the class over, then bit her lip and nodded to herself. When she raised her head again, the expression on her face completely changed.
    "Hello everyone!" she exclaimed, "I'm Kristy Gale, and I love football! I've been playing since I was ten, and I wan to prove to my brother that girls are just as good at football as boys, so, thank you all for giving me a chance!

Also, there's a girl on the team that I really like, and I don't know if it means I'm lesbian or not, and I'm afraid of telling anyone, and..."
    she took a pause, as if realizing the self-contradictory nature of the last statement, than continues in a noticeably different accent - her natural accent, in fact,

"OK, sorry everyone, almost none of that is actually true. My real name is Lindsey Atwood, and Kristy's just a character I'm going to to play on TV, so I'm trying to get into the character... but it's a nice practice, so I don't mind if you talk to me as Kristy..."

Spoiler
    Show
    Strong Allure, Competitive Spirit if applicable, Odd Roll (1/2)

Extended signature

16. - Top - End - #16

DrowGirl

Zoey blinks at that last introduction, moving to get up, scratching the back of her head. "Huh..."

The redhead stands up and puts a hand on her chest. "Name's Zoey Evans! I have been playing Football since I was little! My fact, huh... huh, I guess that's it! Also, I would watch the heck outta that show!"

Spoiler
    Show
    D6 Allure -2 from Overclock, +1 from Competitive Spirit if applicable.

17. - Top - End - #17
    Titan in the Playground

Hello class. I'm Lissa Delacroix, and let's see one fact about myself? Lissa mused finger on her lips.

I am actually a master martial artist! She said striking a few cool poses.

Spoiler
    Show

Strong skill, School queen.
    There are some mutterings of approval, especially from Mira. Jessie though, is grinning like crazy, and absently rubbed her mouth with the back of her hand when Lissa had finished wiping away something that looked suspiciously like drool.

Lindsey get to the desk and looked the class over, then bit her lip and nodded to herself. When she raised her head again, the expression on her face completely changed.
    "Hello everyone!" she exclaimed, "I'm Kristy Gale, and I love football! I've been playing since I was ten, and I wan to prove to my brother that girls are just as good at football as boys, so, thank you all for giving me a chance!

Also, there's a girl on the team that I really like, and I don't know if it means I'm lesbian or not, and I'm afraid of telling anyone, and..."
    she took a pause, as if realizing the self-contradictory nature of the last statement, than continues in a noticeably different accent - her natural accent, in fact,

"OK, sorry everyone, almost none of that is actually true. My real name is Lindsey Atwood, and Kristy's just a character I'm going to to play on TV, so I'm trying to get into the character... but it's a nice practice, so I don't mind if you talk to me as Kristy..."

Spoiler
    Show
    Strong Allure, Competitive Spirit if applicable, Odd Roll (1/2)
    There is some confusion from the class on this statement, not sure whether or not to believe the girl. But when she returned to her seat, a voice whispers into her ear, So, are you really an actress?

Yeah. I mean, how does that work, with school and all?

Zoey blinks at that last introduction, moving to get up, scratching the back of her head. "Huh..."

The redhead stands up and puts a hand on her chest. "Name's Zoey Evans! I have been playing Football since I was little! My fact, huh... huh, I guess that's it! Also, I would watch the heck outta that show!"

Spoiler
    Show
    D6 Allure -2 from Overclock, +1 from Competitive Spirit if applicable.
    You realize that with all the murmuring from the other girls, and the pointed stares from Kristy... err, Lindsey, no one really seems to have noticed your introduction.

Mira stands up to deliver her introduction.

Hello everyone. I am Mira Vane. and while I may not know kung fu or be an actress or anything as glamorous as that, I speak four languages, and am preparing to take control of my family's company when I am old enough.

Jessie delivers her introduction soon after Mira sits down. I'm Jessie. Jessie Cornell. I'm the Keeper for the freshman Lilywhites, and I am not gonna let any of you or our school down.

She puffs up her chest and points her thumb at herself as she goes on. And I'm also going to be kicking all of your butts at the exams too, so you can try and keep up with me, or get left behind.

Mira rolls her eyes, and tugs Jessie back down, and you hear a hushed whisper. Careful, sweetie. You'll scare the other girls away.

Co-Founder of LUTAS.

Show

Follow me on Twitter!

18. - Top - End - #18
    Ettin in the Playground

"Well, I have to change schools a lot", Lindsey replies in a whisper, "but it's mostly a matter of scheduling, and my agency takes care of that... Preparation for the role takes more time than actual acting anyway; that series I was talking about? There's still six months at least, but I need to learn to handle the ball in that time... you'll help me with that, right?"

Extended signature

19. - Top - End - #19

Lissa raised her hand as Mira spoke and before being called on.

What four languages can you speak!?

20. - Top - End - #20

DrowGirl

Zoey slightly miffed that Lindsey kinda stole her thunder, especially with a chunk of her introduction being similar to her story, though her older brother encouraged her and helped train her. Now he was playing in college, though that wasn't a fact about herself. Martial Artist? TV Star? Soccer was her life and that was it, sore it wasn't fancy or as impressive to the rest of the class it seemed, but it was okay not to be, right...?

She perked up at how Mira whispered to Jessie, raising a brow. Maybe it was cause of Lindsey saying she liked girls when she was 'in-character' that it put the word in her head, but that sounded very... intimate and familiar, and not just in the friendly way. The redhead shook the weird sinking sensation in her gut, giving a fake grin as she looked to Jessie.

"H... Heh, I-I wouldn't have it any other way! I'm gonna go all out!" She tried again to make some kind of impact.

21. - Top - End - #21
    Titan in the Playground

"Well, I have to change schools a lot", Lindsey replies in a whisper, "but it's mostly a matter of scheduling, and my agency takes care of that... Preparation for the role takes more time than actual acting anyway; that series I was talking about? There's still six months at least, but I need to learn to handle the ball in that time... you'll help me with that, right?"
    Yeah, but, you're already on the team, aren't you? I mean, you can't be that bad if you made the team.

Lissa raised her hand as Mira spoke and before being called on.

What four languages can you speak!?
    English, German, Chinese and Japanese.

Zoey slightly miffed that Lindsey kinda stole her thunder, especially with a chunk of her introduction being similar to her story, though her older brother encouraged her and helped train her. Now he was playing in college, though that wasn't a fact about herself. Martial Artist? TV Star? Soccer was her life and that was it, sore it wasn't fancy or as impressive to the rest of the class it seemed, but it was okay not to be, right...?

She perked up at how Mira whispered to Jessie, raising a brow. Maybe it was cause of Lindsey saying she liked girls when she was 'in-character' that it put the word in her head, but that sounded very... intimate and familiar, and not just in the friendly way. The redhead shook the weird sinking sensation in her gut, giving a fake grin as she looked to Jessie.

"H... Heh, I-I wouldn't have it any other way! I'm gonna go all out!" She tried again to make some kind of impact.
    I certainly hope so. I can't carry the team on my own.

Co-Founder of LUTAS.

Show

Follow me on Twitter!

22. - Top - End - #22

Ooohhh. That sounds interesting how did you learn them!? Lissa asked eagerly.

23. - Top - End - #23
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lentrax View Post
    Yeah, but, you're already on the team, aren't you? I mean, you can't be that bad if you made the team.
    "Well yes, but just barely... besides, even if I can play football, I don't really understand what it means to be a football player, if you know what I mean?"

Extended signature

24. - Top - End - #24

DrowGirl

Quote Originally Posted by Lentrax View Post
    I certainly hope so. I can't carry the team on my own.
    Zoey has a much more genuine grin on her face now at Mira's ego, she had seen how good she was too. "Heh, well between the two-well, three of us we could handle it." She gestures to the goalie with her head before looking at the others

"Well yes, but just barely... besides, even if I can play football, I don't really understand what it means to be a football player, if you know what I mean?"
    "You'll learn, we're gonna have to drill you actresses and kung-fu gals into football soon enough."

25. - Top - End - #25
    Ettin in the Playground

"You'll learn, we're gonna have to drill you actresses and kung-fu gals into football soon enough."
    "Looking forward to it", Lindsey smiled quite genuinely (then again, who can tell, with an actress?), "I might be new to football, but I'm no stranger to working hard, believe me..."

Extended signature