New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Ogre in the Playground

Default The World in Ruins (IC)

Despite the name that the "people" have coined for it, The World in Ruins can be quite beautiful. This is not the case for Waystation, a small town on the boarders of the once nation now wasteland Cadia. Aside from the smell, the place is rumored to harbor Muties. These rumors are despised in the town, and they have subsequently become quite the "Witch-Hunters" as they have started calling themselves. However on the outskirts of town, however, there are Muties hiding in the shadows that use Waystation as a resupply point.

Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    Take this time to get into character.
    "I'M just a guy with a boomerang... I didn't ask for all this flying... and MAGIC!!!" -Sokka

Quote Originally Posted by Wuff View Post
    the biggest nerd ever who transforms into BEAR is of course alluring.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: The World in Ruins (IC)

Waystation
    Kole Deem exits a cheap guest house on the north side of town. He hops on his hoverbike and rides to the Crusade fort in the center. He hopes that he doesn't have any deliveries to make today, but he doubts that will be the case.
    Awesome avatar (Kothar, paladin of Tlacua) by Linkele!

Quote Originally Posted by William Shakespeare, King Lear, IV.i.46
    'Tis the time's plague, when madmen lead the blind.
    My Nexus characters

3. - Top - End - #3
    Dwarf in the Playground

NecromancerGirl

Waystation
    Mask is at a local bar. He doesn't know the name, he just knows it's a bar. He's currently disguised as an average, Caucasian, middle-aged man. He is also currently nursing the strongest drink they have.
    After 2 years of silence, I reappear!

Place your bets now, how long until I disappear again

4. - Top - End - #4
    Orc in the Playground

Waystation
    Zoe Baikal approaches the town from the east after night of questionable rest. Long treks on foot are certainly harder on the body than a ride, but if every the time came to flee, Zoe would be far more comfortable not leaving anything valuable behind. She is making the long march west in answer to the Droton's call for aid. The aptly named Waystation is her next stop on the route. The rumors of a mutant underground and supply point, however, demand her attention as well. Any crusader presence in the town would be her first destination, after which she would need a good meal...

5. - Top - End - #5
    Orc in the Playground

Waystation

Skrib the Lame is also hobbling towards the town. His mutated, useless left leg is tucked up and strapped to his torso, hidden under his clothes, and he's swinging along on his crutches. He has a fake leg strapped to his back, but whilst he's still a short distance from the town, he stops to take it off his back and straps it in place, onto his stunted limb. On the crude prosthetic and his crutches, his movement's a lot less graceful as he clomps closer, muttering and grumbling. He had to walk around the town at quite a distance, so he could approach from a direction other than from Cadia.
    Last edited by Earl of Purple; 2018-02-09 at 04:41 PM.
    Terrowin Avatar by HappyTurtle. Much thanks!