Show
    Sizzlefoot Illorious, God of Craft, the Arts, and Creativity
    Drakeburn Araekor, God of Darkness and Destruction
    Wexon Eryth, God of Civilization and Justice
    igordragonian Chuddai, God of Magic and Knowledge
    LordArgon Kel'adran, God of the Abyss, Mystery, and Tranquility
    rs2excelsior Enmegar, God of the Seas, Winds, and Moon
    JbeJ275 Vornyar, God of Nature, the Seasons, and Music
    NineofSpades Rin, Goddess of Hope, Journeys, Companionship, and Victory. Patron of those who suffer, the scarred, the poor, and children. Proclaimer of Heros
    hannahbbug3 Vermis, Goddess of Pestilence, Disease, Madness, and Crawling Things, or All Things that Go About on their Belly. Serpent Mother and Plaguebringer

Spoiler: Special Rules
    Show
    Any civilization started within 1 tile of a river or similar large body of water costs 2 points less to create.

Two or more deities can choose to pool their points, splitting the point difference for a power.

The Shape Land/Shape Climate power affects up to 9 tiles, but you do not have to affect 9 tiles. The tiles do not have to be adjacent, but the same type of terrain/climate must be created in the tiles with one action. i.e. You could create a sea in tile (6, D) and tile (14, V) as part of the same action, because you are creating seas in both. However, you cannot create a sea tile in (6, D) and a forest tile in (14, V) as part of the same action, because those are two different terrain types.

Our World, Unnamed

Spoiler: History of our World
    Show
    Spoiler: Before 1st Age
    Show
    The cosmos was ruled by eldritch monstrosities, who reigned in chaos and darkness. The Pantheon of the Nine overthrew these creatures and began the process of creation, bringing order to the unordered infinity and each beginning to shape it according to their preference. An orb coalesced, made out of the energies of each of the gods, and took form, set in orbit around a sun. A perfect pearl begging to be molded, oceans of potential swirling about under the eyes of the Nine. From the roiling, chaotic waters rose the land, unadorned and blank - a perfect canvas on which to create. And from here - the First Age begins.

Spoiler: 1st Age
    Show
    Turn One:
    Vornyar creates the Godwood, N19-P21.
    Vermis creates and acclimatizes the Serpent's Throat, H16-J18.
    Illorius creates a great storm above the Godwood, N19-P21.
    Enmegar creates the Mountains of the Moon, 24S-26U, and the river springing from within, 25T, 24U, 24V, 23V, 22V, 22W, 21W, 21X, 21Y.
    Chiddai creates the Crystal Mines, S7-U9.
    Rin awakens.
    Kel'adran creates a incredibly deep freshwater lake with a pine forested island called the Eye of the Abyss, G29-I31, and a pine forest called Thousand Spines, E22-L22.
    Araekor creates a range of mountains, F36-N36.
    Eryth creates Mount Shomad, G8-I10, and Mount Yeroda, J8-L10.

Turn Two:
    Vermis waits.
    Enmegar breaks islands from the mainland, creating water in 35BB, 35AA, 36Z, 34Z, 35Y, 36X, 34BB, 33AA, and 32BB.
    Vornyar designates the climes of the world. A18-22, B19-21 and C20 turn to ice floes and great glaciers. Y25-Z29 turn into a hot stony desert. N30-P33 become a warm savanna. Fertile Delta, M2-P3.
    Kel'adran expands the Thousand Spines from 23D-26L.
    Illorious creates a river beginning at P6 and flowing diagonally until it drains into S4.
    Chuddai creates Chichikabra.
    Araekor creates a river from 38N-38F, and creates Moriloth.
    Eryth enters eternal slumber beneath Mount Shomad and Yeroda, otherwise known as the Pillars of Justice.
    Rin creates Beacon.

Turn Three:
    Araekor creates a secondary mountain range, 28B-35 F, and creates Mount Mourgar, 35D.
    Chuddai creates another place of crystal mines, N22-P26, and creates the Steam Stream, W17-T10.
    Vermis divides the continents, L4-K18, expands the Serpant's Throat and creates the Forked Tongue within it, K14-G18.
    Illorious rests.
    Rin creates the Enchanted Ring around the planet, N0-N40.
    Enmegar expands the fertile, rainy areas of the world across the southern and eastern islands, as well as along his river flowing from the Mountains of the Moon.
    Vornyar expands the Icy Sea and creates a mountain range along BB:25-29, CC:24-25 and CC:29-30.
    Kel'adran connects the Eye of the Abyss to Araekor's river and creates Voidwater Swamp from 29J to 31L.

Turn Four:
    Chuddai creates a valley in 30D, an Ice Crystal Bridge in D19-D20, a dark crystal mine in W32, and the Saber Pit in W31, V31, V32, V33.
    Vermis creates the Nameless Beast, assisted by Kel'adran and Araekor.
    Enmegar creates Ereshki.
    Vornyar creates Formarkis.
    Araekor erases pieces of the Enchanted Ring, 32N-40N and creates a ring of mountains, 34O, 33N, 32M, 33L-33 H, 34H.
    Kel'adran creates Mistweave Jungle from 7P-15R.
    Illorious waits.
    Rin waits.

Turn Five:
    Kel'Adran turns the Mistweave Jungle into a rainforest.
    Araekor creates dark clouds from 32B-32D, 31B-31D, 34K-34M and Morolith founds a city at 37H.
    Illorious creates Kor.
    Chuddai creates an island on BB14, a paradise jungle, and create jungles on BB16, BB17, AA16, AA17- those the prosperity jungles. Jungles whith strange plants and animals will be sort of endless curiosity, and the island called the 'Wonder Island' and he create there strange beings. Chuddai also creates the 'Pillars Of Wisdom'- four tall mountains, shaped like pillars, with hieroglyphs, each teaching one type of magic, if mortals will deciper it: The Pillar Of Elemental Magic at T3, Pillar of Mental Magic at O26, The Pillar Of Freezing Magic on isberg at A19 and the Pillar of dark magic on volcano island at C39.
    Vermis waits.

Spoiler: 2nd Age
    Show

Spoiler: 3rd Age
    Show
    Last edited by hannahbbug3; 2019-02-28 at 06:11 PM.
    S C R E A M I N G is always a free action.

If you don't have a group that supports you - if you instead have a group that judges you - find a different group, trust me. It's not worth your life to waste it on a bunch of hyenas who serve no value to you aside from keeping you down. Everyone deserves to have a say at the table regardless of how they do it.

-Guy, "How to be a Great Game Master"

2. - Top - End - #2
    Dwarf in the Playground

Kobold

Default Re: Dawn of Worlds

Illorious, appearing in the form of a short, bronze-skinned, badger-headed man, looks over the world with considerable satisfaction.
    "A fine piece of work, this. But still imperfect. Let us craft this world into something beautiful, friends."
    Last edited by Sizzlefoot; 2019-02-03 at 05:00 PM.

3. - Top - End - #3
    Ettin in the Playground

DruidGuy

(2d6)[8]

On the equator and around the primary axis, Vornyar looks at the newly formed earth. With a single breath he releases the energy of the tumbling void. The earth churns, and soon seeds break through the earth rising high above the figures standing there. Years seem to pass in the span of seconds as quick young trees rise and fall. Ancient redwoods, oaks and yews rising permenantly in their place. For thousands of miles in each direction this old growth forest stands a testament to the power of life.

Shape land to create the Godswood, am old growth forest from N19 to P21.

Indeed. Vornyar says in a booming voice, his roughly gnarled barklike face releasing a deep melodic voice. Let us make this a world unending, a world to see a thousand cycles.

Last edited by JbeJ275; 2019-02-04 at 01:04 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by RadarMonkey1 View Post
    I suddenly feel that my character is not as optimized as it could be...

Oh well, it should still be fun.

4. - Top - End - #4
    Ogre in the Playground

(2d6)[5]

With a serpentine hiss, Vermis breathes over the land. To step on another's toes so soon would be a trespass, if anything, but once she had her own foothold in the world, it could slowly become hers, eons of rot spilling out from the epicenter of her power. But, where would that power be? The newly formed Godwood was too... crisp. Too clean. It was not her sort of place at all. So- she would make her own.

"Here,"
    hisses off of her sibilant tongue, as she stakes her claim to the planet with a hot, fetid marsh. Glancing at her siblings, she bares her teeth in a pointed smile. "A mire, from which will spring my will."

Spoiler: Actions
    Show
    Creating swamp terrain (The Serpent's Throat) from H16 to J18. Creating a hot, humid climate from H16 to J18.

5-5=0. +1 for ending with less than 5 points this turn.
    Last edited by hannahbbug3; 2019-02-03 at 05:27 PM.

If you don't have a group that supports you - if you instead have a group that judges you - find a different group, trust me. It's not worth your life to waste it on a bunch of hyenas who serve no value to you aside from keeping you down. Everyone deserves to have a say at the table regardless of how they do it.

5. - Top - End - #5
    Dwarf in the Playground

Kobold

"The earth shall provide my tools"

A fissure appears in the ground before Illorious' feet. From it, orbs of molten ore and glittering, spherical jewels rise up. The materials hover around as Illorious shapes them, forming a finely crafted, jewel-studded hammer.

[roll2d6] Rolled 8.

"Let the craftwork of life permeate the woods"

Illorious swings the hammer in a circle, ending with it pointed at the sky above Godswood. A thin bolt of electricity snakes from the hammer into the heavens. Soon after, gray storm clouds swirl around the point where the bolt hit.

Spend 2 points to shape climate on Godswood (N19 to P21), creating a stormy, rainy area.

8-2=6 points
    Last edited by Sizzlefoot; 2019-02-03 at 05:11 PM.

6. - Top - End - #6
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Enmegar looks over the new land and raging seas, and nods in satisfaction. "This will be a world of tempests--let those strong enough to withstand them survive."

Starting power: (2d6)[7]

Pointing his spear out over the land, he lifts up a cluster of mountains near the middle of the continent. The waters pool in the heights and begin running down toward the sea. "These shall be the Mountains of the Moon, a high place where mortals can be close to the moon which controls the tides. It will be a reminder of my power for those far from the sea."

Mountains in tiles 24-26, S-U, for one shape land action. Creating a lake in 25 T, and a river running through 24 U, 24 V, 23 V, 22 V, 22 W, 21 W, 21 X, 21 Y for a second.

Final power 7-6 = 1 +1 for saving 5 or fewer
    Last edited by rs2excelsior; 2019-02-03 at 05:54 PM.
    I'm playing Ironsworn, an RPG that you can run solo - and I'm putting the campaign up on GitP!

Most recent update: Chapter 6: Devastation

-----

A worldbuilding project, still work in progress: Reign of the Corven

Most recent update: another look at magic traditions!

7. - Top - End - #7
    Titan in the Playground

(2d6)[2][3](5)

Chiddai- a slim reptilian-ish form express him, covered in jewelry and feathers looked at the world, following everything that going on with his primal lizard eyes.

'The world need a source of pure element, so magic shall be channeled through them.' Chiddai has declared.

Spoiler: Action
    Show

Creating Crystal mines from U7, to U9 and up to S7 and S9
    paying 3 points, and get +1 for ending with less then 5 at this turn

Last edited by igordragonian; 2019-02-03 at 07:07 PM.
    Thanks for the OOTSkage of OOTS art, Lord Raziere.

------
    My previouse Avater

Bazzilion legions of thanks to his highness Emperor Ing for the awesome avatar!

Who want to join some freeform Naruto Rp?
    http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...ound-ITP-OOC-1

8. - Top - End - #8
    Troll in the Playground

Spoiler: OOC
    Show

Rollin for points
    (2d6)[4]

The first morning of the world found Rin asleep alongside the ocean, resting her feet in the sand. Or, so it had been, until poison crept into creation, as the earth rotted and fouled below her, stirring the goddess from her dreams. Groggy and still not entirely awake, Rin was tumbled about as the snarling, tangled vines and throny roots of the marshland spread around her, jostling her about, even bumping her head a few times till she settled into a more stable bit of land while the tumultuous energies of creation and destruction waged to shape this portion of the world. "Oh no, did I oversleep?" She said, pulling a few bits of twigs from her hair. She fumbled about for her walking stick, which accompanied her wherever she traveled, and scrambled through the newly birthed wetlands, till she found their maker at the heart of it. "Vee, I asked you to wake me before everyone started, you promised you would!" She said, pouting with annoyance. "I didn't want to miss the first sunrise. but now it's passed already"
    High Reverend of the Church of the Icosahedron

9. - Top - End - #9
    Ogre in the Playground

"That's your loss, and no trouble of mine, tiny sister," Vermis responds to Rin, surprised to see her sister here, of all places. Her mane of snakes hisses at Rin. "As you can clearly see, I was busy with the creation. What do you think?" she asks. Not that she needs Rin's approval.

10. - Top - End - #10
    Dwarf in the Playground

OrcBarbarianGuy

Out of the ocean, Kel'adran emerges. His appearance is that of a dark blue lobster, but instead of a head there is a large purple eye surrounded by a mass of maroon tentacles. Lurching over the plain dirt of the new world, he thought of how to add to it. "How boring and plain this world is. It seems the others have started to change that, so I must do my part as well." Kel'adran channeled his divine power and used it to create a massive lake, seemingly without bottom. In the center of the lake an island emerged. He shrouds the lake is a cover of cool fog. The fog is strongest during the night time and wanes in intensity under sunlight. On the island Kel'adran places a pine forest. Still feeling a creative spark, he plods onward. Reaching the shore on the other side, he places more pines along the coast. Feeling tired from all of the work he settles into the sea and watches the pines sway in the wind.

Kel'adran creates a incredibly deep freshwater lake called the eye of the abyss,
    and a pine forest called Thousand Spines

Show

Roll: (2d6)[9]
    Shape land: Create a lake in a square from 29G to 31I with 30H untouched.
    Shape climate: Create a cover of fog over the lake and island from 29G to 31I.
    Shape land: Create pine forests one on the island at 30H and the rest from 22L to 22E
    New Total: 9 - 8 = 1 + 3
    Last edited by LordArgon; 2019-02-03 at 09:45 PM.

11. - Top - End - #11
    Dwarf in the Playground

Kobold

Quote Originally Posted by LordArgon View Post
    Out of the ocean, Kel'adran emerges. His appearance is that of a dark blue lobster, but instead of a head there is a large purple eye surrounded by a mass of maroon tentacles. Lurching over the plain dirt of the new world, he thought of how to add to it. "How boring and plain this world is. It seems the others have started to change that, so I must do my part as well."

Show

Roll: [roll0]
    New Total:
    "Newcomer.", Illorious says, an odd glint in his eye. "I find your form rather....intriguing. Would you mind standing still for a second or two?"

edit:
    Spoiler: ooc
    Show
    Kel'adran seems rather eldritch. Could it be that he's one of the eldritch monstrosities, but chose to fight on the side of the gods?
    Last edited by Sizzlefoot; 2019-02-03 at 09:29 PM.

12. - Top - End - #12
    Dwarf in the Playground

OrcBarbarianGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Sizzlefoot View Post
    "Newcomer.", Illorious says, an odd glint in his eye. "I find your form rather....intriguing. Would you mind standing still for a second or two?"
    "Standing still is something I enjoy quite a bit. Do you enjoy the changes I have made to this world?"

Show
    That sounds like a neat idea. Kel'adran was an eldritch horror, but there was something strange about him. He did not like his siblings or the chaos they created, so he helped the gods defeat them and became a god himself.
    Last edited by LordArgon; 2019-02-03 at 09:54 PM.

13. - Top - End - #13
    Ogre in the Playground

In the appearance of a tall fair-skinned man with long black hair, Araekor silently stands by as he watches the other gods shape the world. He was displeased that there wasn't a continent that he could claim as his own, that he had to share it with the other gods. But he didn't show it on his face. At least, he knows that there will be something that will be of his own creation.

Actions

Spend 3 points to Shape Land: Turning F36 to N36 into mountains.

And I'll save the 2 leftover points.
    Last edited by Drakeburn; 2019-02-03 at 10:10 PM.

14. - Top - End - #14
    Ogre in the Playground

Show
    I apologize for double-posting. I forgot to roll for power before I put up my post for Araekor.

(2d6)[5]

15. - Top - End - #15
    Dwarf in the Playground

Kobold

Quote Originally Posted by LordArgon View Post
    "Standing still is something I enjoy quite a bit. Do you enjoy the changes I have made to this world?"

Show
    That sounds like a neat idea. Kel'adran was an eldritch horror, but there was something strange about him. He did not like his siblings or the chaos they created, so he helped the gods defeat them and became a god himself.
    "Indeed, they're quite fine....
    Glancing at Kel'adran again, Illorious draws up more bubbles of molten stone and metal from the earth. Shaping them into a rough, lobster-like form, he threads tiny wire tentacles and finally adds a fist-sized amethyst as an eye. Illorious sprouts large brown-feathered wings and glides over to the beach, where he dips his creation in the water to cool it. He then hands it to Kel'adran. It's a tiny statue, made of copper lacquered dark blue, of Kel'adran's likeness, with tiny, fine details.
    "A gift."

Spoiler: out of character
    Show
    Note that Illorious will be taking commissions for godly artifacts!
    Last edited by Sizzlefoot; 2019-02-03 at 11:51 PM.

16. - Top - End - #16
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by hannahbbug3 View Post
    "That's your loss, and no trouble of mine, tiny sister," Vermis responds to Rin, surprised to see her sister here, of all places. Her mane of snakes hisses at Rin. "As you can clearly see, I was busy with the creation. What do you think?" she asks. Not that she needs Rin's approval.

Rin was irked by her sisters needling comments, and did nothing to hide it. "I may be smaller than you, but I'm still your older sister you know." To any onlooker, Rin's claim was dubious, regardless of the truth. By any measure one cared to use, the scarred deity appeared less mature than her snake haired sibling.

Rin refused to let such a minor point get her down, not when today was THE day. The start of a new world, of endless possibilities. She wanted to run as fast as her legs would carry her, to see over every horizon as the first sentences of history were recorded. It would be amazing, she had no doubt there. With her godly senses, she was already aware of greater stirrings, primordial energies giving birth to the world that was yet to be. It was a good day.

Vermis's question drew Rin back to the here and now. She took one look around and then smiled, nodding "Of course I do, it's amazing!" Had anyone else said it, you would be forgiven for believing that it was simply an attempt to flatter or appease the dark mistress who had spawned such a quagmire. Rin, though, showed true sincerity. "I saw a green frog a league north of here, hiding under a gnarled stump. It jumped so high I thought it could fly. In these twisted and sunken mire, you could wander for days and still be surprised by new mysteries." Rin waved her walking stick overhead, briefly hiding the sun and shrouding the two in night. The stars shone overhead. "And its peaceful here as well, the treetops are like a thousand picture frames for the night sky."

Reaching up, Rin plucked a handful of stars out of the sky and gently breathed a spark of life into them. The stars stirred and became tiny winged insects:Fireflies that twinkled with a somber radiance, their glow illuminated Rin's face as she smiled.

Letting daylight return, Rin looked up at Vermis, and nodded again "Yes, I like what you have made. No one else could have done this, and the world is all the richer for it"

Show

Not spending points yet, everything above was just Cosmetic stuff for atmosphere. Unless the creation of fireflies costs a point.

17. - Top - End - #17
    Ogre in the Playground

Flattery did not tend to get one very far with Vermis. As it was, sincere compliments were hit-or-miss, as well. The Goddess of Maddess was unpredictable in that way, and she thought, briefly, about transforming her quagmire into a desert just to spite Rin's words. But she felt the pull on her power and knew that, should she actually decide to do that, it would have to wait. As it was, she had bigger plans for the Throat, and - as it was - today was a good day. Her smile became much less pointed, as she gestured for Rin to walk at her side. "Walk with me," she said, command more than request. "And tell me what you call these star-sparks of yours. And- tell me your plans for this world, tiny sister." She could feign interest just fine, and yet - she was actually interested. And she wanted to see what the other gods had made. Therefore, she wandered above the mire once more, taking in the sights of new mountains and trees already filling the world, and the figures gathered in the planes above to witness the world take shape.

Show
    I flipped a coin. Today (this turn), Vermis likes Rin!
    Last edited by hannahbbug3; 2019-02-04 at 12:04 AM.

18. - Top - End - #18
    Ogre in the Playground

Spoiler: Question for the Group at Large
    Show
    When a turn passes, should I do anything to mark the passage of time? Have the forests expand, rivers/oceans erode more land, erode the mountains to hills over several turns, etc? Or shall I just leave it alone and allow the gods to do all the work while the world holds still for them?
    Last edited by hannahbbug3; 2019-02-04 at 12:19 AM.

19. - Top - End - #19
    Ogre in the Playground

Spoiler: Question for the Group at Large
    Show
    When a turn passes, should I do anything to mark the passage of time? Have the forests expand, rivers/oceans erode more land, erode the mountains to hills over several turns, etc? Or shall I just leave it alone and allow the gods to do all the work while the world holds still for them?
    I'd say the latter, to just leave it alone and let the gods do all the work.

20. - Top - End - #20
    Titan in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show

Out- I am actually would like that, it will make the world feel more real.
    Also, if it's ok, maybe you should mark when a turn "era"? has passed.

Thanks for the OOTSkage of OOTS art, Lord Raziere.

------
    My previouse Avater

Bazzilion legions of thanks to his highness Emperor Ing for the awesome avatar!

Who want to join some freeform Naruto Rp?
    http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...ound-ITP-OOC-1

21. - Top - End - #21
    Troll in the Playground

"Walk with me,"
    If Rin took issue with the command, or if she even noticed it was meant as a command at all, she made no fuss about it. She was happy to walk along the world of the first day, and rare is a long walk that is not made better by company along the road.

"And tell me what you call these star-sparks of yours. And- tell me your plans for this world, tiny sister."
    "The second question is easier answered than the first" Rin began, ducking under a branch as they moved along, leaving the Throat behind. "I call them fireflies. They aren't much, really. Just a little spark in the darkness. You see, I think one day there will be a great many beings upon this world. Oh how I look forward to meeting them. And at night, they'll look up at the sky and see the immensity of all things. And if they are very, very lucky...I think such beings will want to reach up the heavens above." She gave a small chuckle "Perhaps some will even manage...though most I suspect will not". Her smile faded momentarily. It was not a sad expression that covered her face, but one of acknowledgement. "But even so, I think those that are yet to come will surprise even you, Vee. And I wanted them to know that I think they'll make it all the way to the end, if they decide to go for it." Pausing a moment, Rin looked at her sister. It wasn't often that the hope-bringer looked back at the past. By its nature, and in turn by hers, to Hope was to look forward. "I suppose, if I were to be honest as to what I want for this world, I could only answer that I want it to be a testament that thing can always change, they can always get better. Even things like you"

Looking out over creation, Rin saw upon the horizon a great forest to the south, and a mountain which rose up to greet the rising sun in the east. "Shall we journey that way then, to visit with the others?"

Show

I don't understand what this 'time' and 'erosion' things you describe are. Clearly you are mistaken. That's part of an outdated notion, what did they call it...physics? Everyone knows reality only progresses due to the will of the gods. If they want a river to turn a flat bit of land into a canyon, then they'll do it themselves. Its not for the river to decide.

22. - Top - End - #22
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by NineOfSpades View Post
    Show

I don't understand what this 'time' and 'erosion' things you describe are. Clearly you are mistaken. That's part of an outdated notion, what did they call it...physics? Everyone knows reality only progresses due to the will of the gods. If they want a river to turn a flat bit of land into a canyon, then they'll do it themselves. Its not for the river to decide.

Show
    You right!

We are just waiting on Wexon right now, before advancing to the next turn. If we don't hear from them in a few hours, though, I suppose we could roll for them, say that their god is sleeping still, and just mark the points he has? Sort of makes sense in a way, that the God of Civilization isn't here yet.
    Spoiler: A roll for Wexon, only if they don't show up
    Show
    (2d6)[9] Unneeded. Wish it was mine, tho.

Vermis feels a frown tug at her lips when Rin mentions that 'even things like you change,' but the expression lasts only a moment. The other goddess is right, after all. To stay stagnant is boring. Whether or not things change 'for the better,' that is none of her concern. But change should always happen. After all - if things didn't change, they wouldn't be here right now, would they?

The gorgon-goddess gives Rin a nod, and travels with her towards the ones, she supposes, are their brothers. Resting two of her six clawed hands on her left hip, one up under her chin, and one on Rin's shoulder, the remaining two gesture to the world around them. "Good morning, brothers. I see you have been busy."
    Last edited by hannahbbug3; 2019-02-04 at 12:38 PM.

23. - Top - End - #23
    Dwarf in the Playground

Kobold

Show
    You right!

We are just waiting on Wexon right now, before advancing to the next turn. If we don't hear from them in a few hours, though, I suppose we could roll for them, say that their god is sleeping still, and just mark the points he has? Sort of makes sense in a way, that the God of Civilization isn't here yet.
    Spoiler: A roll for Wexon, only if they don't show up
    Show
    [roll0]

Vermis feels a frown tug at her lips when Rin mentions that 'even things like you change,' but the expression lasts only a moment. The other goddess is right, after all. To stay stagnant is boring. Whether or not things change 'for the better,' that is none of her concern. But change should always happen. After all - if things didn't change, they wouldn't be here right now, would they?

The gorgon-goddess gives Rin a nod, and travels with her towards the ones, she supposes, are their brothers. Resting two of her six clawed hands on her left hip, one up under her chin, and one on Rin's shoulder, the remaining two gesture to the world around them. "Good morning, brothers. I see you have been busy."
    "Welcome, sister. It seems we've all been busy." Illorious sees the fireflies out of the corner of his eye and gasps in amazement. Whomever crafted these must have been a very fine artist indeed.", he mumbles, still staring.

24. - Top - End - #24
    Pixie in the Playground

Show
    How do you roll for points and use them in the same post? I thought edits disable rolls.
    Last edited by Wexon; 2019-02-04 at 10:10 AM.

25. - Top - End - #25
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Wexon View Post
    Show
    How do you roll for points and use them in the same post? I thought edits disable rolls.
    Show

You don't. There is no way to roll a dice in a post such that you will know the outcome of that roll before you post. The better option is either 1. Just post a short blurb with a roll, then after seeing the outcome go back and edit the post you just made to account for your actions based on the outcome, or do your roll and post in seperate posts. Thats why I didn't take any action in my first post, I wanted to see the outcome of my roll. Admittedly, after rolling badly, I'm now just electing to save points for next round in the hopes of doing better.

Quote Originally Posted by Sizzlefoot View Post
    "Welcome, sister. It seems we've all been busy." Illorious sees the fireflies out of the corner of his eye and gasps in amazement. Whomever crafted these must have been a very fine artist indeed.", he mumbles, still staring.
    Rin gave a respectful nod of the head, not quite a full bow, but still enough to show some reverence towards her peers. "Hail and well met". Admittedly, it was more direted at Illorious than at the Abyss-Keeper. To say that Rin distrusted him would be unfair, she believed he was not like the beings they'd battled before the dawn of the first day. But to say there were no similarities would also be unfair, and her injuries were still very fresh, flashing a momentary thrum of pain through her at the feel of his aura. Still, she'd endeavor to be polite.

The compliment from the craftsman was enough to bring a blush of red to Rin's cheeks, and she was quick to answer "Those are mine, I'm glad you like them." She was equally quick to add "The storm you made, that was something truly impressive. The smell of rain over trees is the stuff that poetry is made for, I've no words to properly express it."

Rin chanced another quick glance towards Kel'adran, and suppressed a shiver that wanted to creep down her spine. She would like to count him as a friend, but she couldn't lie that he made her uncomfortable.
    Last edited by NineOfSpades; 2019-02-04 at 10:30 AM.

26. - Top - End - #26
    Pixie in the Playground

Spoiler: Points
    Show
    (2d6)[10]

Eryth watched, an armored figure of perfect polygons, beholding as the other gods rose and shaped the world. He had no part in fighting over it, but he will shape it, guide it to perfection. Reaching out over the land, Eryth raised his hand as and two mountains rose from the ground, and he called, "Let me me bring order to this world!".

Show
    Mount Shomad, G8-I10. (Shape Land, 3 points)
    Mount Yeroda, J8-L10. (Shape Land, 3 points)
    10-6=4 points.
    Last edited by Wexon; 2019-02-04 at 11:09 AM.

27. - Top - End - #27
    Dwarf in the Playground

Kobold

"Look at us all!", Illorious chuckles. "A craftsman with a badger's head, a goddess of heroes, an Eldritch One, a dark lord, a reptilian wizard-god, a musician with the voice of a tree, a moon-loving storm-chaser, a mother of serpents, and now this...mysterious armored figure. Care to introduce yourself, brother?"
    Last edited by Sizzlefoot; 2019-02-04 at 10:55 AM.

28. - Top - End - #28
    Pixie in the Playground

Eryth turned his attention to the god who had addressed him. "Greetings, badger-headed one", he said. "It is I, Eryth, God of Order, Giver of Justice, Bringer of perfection, who will guide this world to a state perfectly aligned with the cosmos. And may I ask you introduce yourself, fellow?"
    Last edited by Wexon; 2019-02-04 at 11:08 AM.

29. - Top - End - #29
    Dwarf in the Playground

Kobold

Quote Originally Posted by Wexon View Post
    Eryth turned his attention to the god who had addressed him. "Greetings, badger-headed one", he said. "It is I, Eryth, God of Order, Giver of Justice, Bringer of perfection, who will guide this world to a state perfectly aligned with the cosmos. And may I ask you introduce yourself, fellow?"
    Illorious gives a low bow. "I am Illorious the Craftsman. Not quite as lofty as some of our other godly titles, but it'll do. If you need any, ah, pieces of craftwork, do not hesitate to ask."

30. - Top - End - #30
    Ogre in the Playground

Turn Two Begins

Spoiler: My Roll
    Show
    (2d6)[4]

MAN Vermis is a weak goddess. Got 5 points to play around with. Again.
    Last edited by hannahbbug3; 2019-02-04 at 12:14 PM.