New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ... 254041424344454647484950
Results 1,471 to 1,472 of 1472
  1. - Top - End - #1471
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Magic The Gathering Thread XXIII: Modern is Dead, Long Live Modern

Hello again. I had a card idea and wanted to know how strong it was. Also I doubt I got formatting perfect. I think it is clear though.

~, BB
    Sorcery
    Target opponent reveals their hand. You may choose a non-land card from in; if you don't, draw a card. That player discards the chosen card.
    DEGENERATION 86: Copy this into your sig and subtract 1 from the degeneration when you first see it. This is an antisocial experiment.

2. - Top - End - #1472
    Titan in the Playground

Lizardfolk

Default Re: Magic The Gathering Thread XXIII: Modern is Dead, Long Live Modern

Quote Originally Posted by Grytorm View Post
    Hello again. I had a card idea and wanted to know how strong it was. Also I doubt I got formatting perfect. I think it is clear though.

~, BB
    Sorcery
    Target opponent reveals their hand. You may choose a non-land card from in; if you don't, draw a card. That player discards the chosen card.
    Seems pretty good to me. Going "nah, your hand is bad enough" is strong but not so strong as to be OP at 2 mana IMO.

New Thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Glyphstone View Post
    Vibranium: If it was on the periodic table, its chemical symbol would be "Bs".