New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Orc in the Playground

Chimera

Default Lords of Creation: Rise of the gods IC

Long before the the surfacing of the gods three great Titans ruled supreme over three realms each of which they battled for domination. Civilizations arose under their power lands were created and destroyed oceans flooded the worlds and dried up. A battle waged across three different realms and soon it all collapsed underneath itself. One among the Titans sacrificed their full power to bring an end to the destruction. The act destroyed the titans and shattered the realms. Only one world remained and all that was left of the titans were their great bodies that left behind three great continents on an empty sea.

Darkness and Light had fallen as Balance drained what was left of his divine power to bring an end to all things. With no light and no darkness the last and first world turned grey the void went empty and Balance was pleased, an end to the conflict. Balance closed his mind to the cosmos and let all things come to an end. Had balance only known that their efforts were in vain had they only known that their divine forces would find a way that a cycle would begin anew. Perhaps they would have made a different choice. So in the grey world lacking all things an age of new divine beings would come the rise of the gods....

OOC link
    Last edited by danelb121; 2018-12-14 at 05:16 AM.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Orc in the Playground

Chimera

Default Re: Lords of Creation: Rise of the gods IC

The last breath of Balance had carried up into the cosmos the vast empty blackness those specs of dust carried with it a divine spark and as the cycle started again the spark gave life to an empty nothing the dust lit up like stars and a few massless tentacles sprouted from the shapeless form. Its gaze fixed on the world that it was slowly drifting away from. It saw it was grey and eventless and this pleased the creature with nothing happening it had nothing to attend to. The lights in its form went dim as it went to drift off until it saw something happening something was stirring to life below. Either out of fear or perhaps out of wise planning the creature took a slice of itself and stretched it thinnly pouring divine power into it and encased the world it saw in the distance. There may be things stirring below but the creature was to claim the void as it’s own.

”I know not what is to come. but this place is mine and all things shall know” The creatures mind went elsewhere for a time and it thought deep. ”This void… it belongs to Archon. That is what they shall call me. And they shall know this space is safe of all things no war shall be had here and and none but myself shall stay here long” The creatures lights went dim again and it closed it’s mind watching and waiting for something to happen.

Spoiler: AP
    Show
    Starting AP = 16

Weave plane (-4ap) The True Void / the inbetween The space between all things this empty space is the home of Archon a space where the creature can rest easily knowing he is safe there. There exists only a small island with nothing but an oak tree upon it drifting through the nothing. The void is otherwise an empty expanse a window of emptiness. (Void (the Skyveil) 4/10)

Bridge plane And Bless (-2ap and -1ap) The Skyveil A sort of insurance plan for Archon if anything wishes to stretch out they must pass through his realm his void. A sky now wraps around the first world this is the bridge to the void. The bless requires one to bridge through the void to reach the first world from another plane. (Void (the Skyveil) 7/10)

Infusion Manse (-3ap) Dust and debris is now spread throughout the void the dust lights up when Archon is awake and he is deeply intune with the realm. There also now exists a law no being that is not Archon can stay long in the void for it is only a place for passing through. No war can be had here and none can die here. (Void (the Skyveil) 10/10)

Claim Domain: Void (The Skyveil)
    Waeve plane
    Bless
    Bridge plane
    Infusion

AP = 16 - 4 - 2 - 1 - 3
    Ending AP = 6

3. - Top - End - #3
    Barbarian in the Playground

Goblin

N'Ja'ha, Hunger is Born

The first piece of N'ja'ha to form within the titan of Balance was his stomach. His stomach quickly grew hungry and quivered in its lonely state. It could not sate it's ever growing hunger by itself, so it grew a mouth. This mouth tools its first bite, and the flavor was the most amazing thing it had ever tasted or hoped to taste, as this was the first time it had ever tasted anything. It continued to eat through the titan. Soon the rest of N'ja'ha was formed, eating and tearing it's way through the titan's flesh until finally he broke the surface.

N'ja'ha stretched his wide smile and let out a bellowing laugh, "This was a mighty taste, one would say fit for only a god! Yet this flavor must be shared, all must know what it is to savor! I must find more flavors, surely this cannot be the only thing to eat in this realm!"

N'ja'ha scoured the land for something new and delicious to eat, greedy for a flavor equally divine to the titan he had first fed from. Finally a scent entered into his nostrils, something new. He followed his nose, and it led him to a sproutling plant. The mere scent of this plant brought N'ja'ha to tears in anticipation of the flavors it could bring. His tears drifted through the air and fell upon the sproutling, and it grew almost instantly into a massive tree. From this tree grew oranges whose skin glinted like gold. N'ja'ha plucked one of the oranges from the tree and tasted it. The sweet juices flowed around his tongue and mixed alongside the tears that streamed from his face down to his lips. He spat the seeds into the ground, and more sproutlings began to grow from them.

"Surely this is something to be shared. I beckon to all those who walk this vast expanse, you must taste of this fruit! Let it open our souls and unite us as but a single being!"

Spoiler: AP Actions
    Show
    AP: 16
    Create Mundane Concept(Agriculture) -1 AP: Through planting of the seeds of the orange tree, N'ja'ha has created agriculture with the hope to create more to eat and more to share. [1/10 Indulgence(Gluttony)]
    Last edited by Juicy Kisses; 2018-12-14 at 03:26 AM.

4. - Top - End - #4
    Ettin in the Playground

DruidGuy

Another form came forth from the corpse of the balance Titan, this one a humanoid form, chains of flesh and bone hanging from his wrists. He stood proud, atop the corpse of his ancestor and looked around, North then South, disgust showing clear on his face.

This devastation,a consequence of anarchy as others gained their freedom. This must not be allowed to occur once more.

With that he hurled his chains into the sky and pulled launching himself high into the sky and looking down on the world below with uneasy contemplation.
    Quote Originally Posted by RadarMonkey1 View Post
    I suddenly feel that my character is not as optimized as it could be...

Oh well, it should still be fun.

5. - Top - End - #5
    Dwarf in the Playground

OrcBarbarianGuy

From the corpse of the dark Titan a bright light flared into life. Parthus rose from the dead Titan and flew into the space above it. Wherever he looked plants flourished, but when his gaze shifted, they whithered. Upset by this, Parthus began gathering divine energy. A massive orb of white light was formed above the southern pole illuminating the world below. Parthus then set rules on the new orb, named Azor. It would orbit from pole to pole in 36 discrete positions. It would cross directly over the balance Titan as well. Plants would flourish under its bright light.
    Spoiler: AP Actions
    Show

2 AP create land Azor the sun
    1 AP bless the sun's light causes plants to rapidly grow.
    (3/10) Nature(Gardening)
    Starting AP 16
    Ending AP 13
    Last edited by LordArgon; 2018-12-14 at 08:43 AM. Reason: AP bookkeeping

6. - Top - End - #6
    Ettin in the Playground

FUNCT, the destroyer

Inside the decaying brain matter of the titan of darkness, a rageful being of freedom, trickery, anarchy, and torture manifested itself. Unable to break through the Titan’s skull under his own power, Funct roared mightily “ahhhhhhhhh!” before using some of his divine power to create a warhammer powerful enough to burst through the thick bone. Spiked and made of an alien metal named mithral, this hammer was so hard and durable it could never be destroyed by any means, and so heavy only Funct could lift it should it ever come to rest anywear with even nominal gravity. Funct decided his warhammer would be named Gromnir, since he liked the way that word sounded.

With a mighty swing, Funct freed himself, blood, gore, and bone flying everywhere.

He then shouts loud enough for the multiverse to hear:

“I’m ****ing victorious! No prison can hold me! No force can hold me back! I live!”

Spoiler: Creations
    Show
    Starting AP: 16

Create Major Artifact: Gromnir, the Hammer of the Destroyer (5 AP): +2 RCR rolls

AP Spent: War (Weapons) 5/10

AP remaining: 11/16
    Last edited by Zhentarim; 2018-12-14 at 10:38 PM.

7. - Top - End - #7
    Bugbear in the Playground

BarbarianGuy

Soon after Parthus vanishes from the sight of the Dark Continent, a new being slowly seeps into the land. The shadowy figure of Nychta forms, shrieking in pain from the oppressive Light in the sky. In anger and pain, Nychta flies into the air himself, trailing Darkness behind him. Gathering his strength, he fractures the land beneath him, pulling a large mass from his fallen parent and places it in the sky. "I Shall call this.....Artem. You shall be my safe haven and fortress against this wretched LIGHT." Nychta shrinks down to land on the surface of Artem. Artem begins to emit a shadowy darkness that spreads to the surface of the First World.

Spoiler: AP usage
    Show

Started with 16/16
    Create Land(2): Artem the Moon
    Curse(1): True Opposite
    Artem will always be in the exact opposite position of Azor in the sky.
    Curse(1): Twin Opposite
    Artem will be affected by any Bless/Curse action taken on Azor, and vice versa
    Counter Curse(2): Dark Horizon
    Artem shall emit Darkness onto the First World equally as powerfully as Azor's Light

Domain: Darkness(Moon) 5/10
    Ended with 10/16
    Last edited by ChaoticHarmony; 2018-12-14 at 03:00 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Suzanne Collins
    Strange things did happen here, no stranger would it be if we met at midnight in the hanging tree

8. - Top - End - #8
    Ettin in the Playground

Weilding his warhammer, Funct flew to Nychta.

“Hiding in the dark, huh? None can oppose my awesome might!”

Funct smashes the business end of his hammer into Nychta’s face, who was relatively unaffected by it.

“You are strong. I like that. Create a weapon to defend yourself so we can duel. I want to defeat you at your strongest so glory will be mine!”
    Last edited by Zhentarim; 2018-12-14 at 09:48 AM.

9. - Top - End - #9

BarbarianGuy

Gromnir passes through Nychta's face as though there was nothing there. Nychta looks at its wielded with curiosity and minor annoyance. "You were born of the Dark Titan as well I see. Tell me Brother, of what purpose would this fight be? How exactly would it benefit me or my goals for this world we find ourselves in. What can my victory offer one who is already perfection? And how could my defeat benefit a powerful warrior such as yourself? Tell me, and if your answer satisfies, I shall indulge in your game"
    Strange things did happen here, no stranger would it be if we met at midnight in the hanging tree

10. - Top - End - #10
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by ChaoticHarmony View Post
    Gromnir passes through Nychta's face as though there was nothing there. Nychta looks at its wielded with curiosity and minor annoyance. "You were born of the Dark Titan as well I see. Tell me Brother, of what purpose would this fight be? How exactly would it benefit me or my goals for this world we find ourselves in. What can my victory offer one who is already perfection? And how could my defeat benefit a powerful warrior such as yourself? Tell me, and if your answer satisfies, I shall indulge in your game"
    “Use it or lose it brother! What a testament it would be to your perfection and your power should we try to best each other in a contest! Pick your contest of choice and we will see who is closest to perfection, lest you think yourself unable to best me. Hell, I’ll even get that chain god in on the action. If you impress me, and I impress you, we could even do some sort of team up. A pantheon! I’ll just gather all my dark bretheren here so we can decide what games we can play to reflect our power and dark glory!”

Funct flies off to spread the word to Parthus and Kalthor before circling back.

11. - Top - End - #11
    Dwarf in the Playground

Flumph

Somewhere around the Equator - Zenir

Wandering over the water from one little island to the other, Zenir mostly observed the earlyest development. He looked up and saw the void expanding into endlessness, the dust in it emitting little light shining down to the realm. Not long after, a low breeze did flow arrounf them as the Skyveil got created to encapsle the world and part void from ground.
    The low light of the dust got overshined by the new star of the world, Azor and only allowed to truly show when neigther Azors light or its counterpart Artems darkness are at their most powerfull in the area.

One thing that quickly got clear is that nothing really flourished on this archipelago, as the planets that got nurished by the rich sunlight got starved each time the moon passed. It was a stalemate nobody did win anything of. Because of this Zenir changed the very ground he did stand on to help the plants to survive the nights. It is just a small tip on the scales but it should come to great effect.

The plants did grow to decent sices, trees and fern and with this source of food, soon animals. Small mamals, reptiles and less to the singular islands bound birs did start showing up, mainly feeding of the plentifull fruit the trees provided (strangely, mainly Oranges).

Just after a short time, while Zenir did enjoy a rest in the shadow of the plants, one of the local birds with colourfull feathers as varied as the merchants cloaks landed next to them. "Already imitating me, do you?" "Imitating, Imitating already!" The bird did not know the meaning of the words, only enriching the irony of it, what made Zenir chuckle a bit.

"You know, I like you. You remind me of something and well..." The parrot tilted its head. "Ah right, you can not unerstand." Zenir did slip a hand into his cloaks, producing a coin from them, "I guess you will owe me a favour for this one." and they fliped the coin towars the bird.

Little did this particular specimen know, but this was the creation of the first true sapient life born from this world, a mortal being that is not just clawed out of the body of the dead past.

Show
    Rollover Zero - AP 16

Create Land [2AP] - The Orange Archipelago
    A collection of more or less tropical islands that mostly replace the original archipelago formed from a titans last action. The ground is exceptional rich on minerals and is a good substance for life to grow on, allowing the plants to survive the curse of the night so they can strengthen themself in the day. Oranges grow surprisingly good on it.

Create Sapient Live [2AP] - Sainae (Humanoid-Birdpeople - Come from Parrots) [a single Sainae || a prattle/flock of Sainae]
    The first mortal race, born in the fruitfull lap of the Orange Archipelago, are birdlike humanoids with feathered arms, imitating vaugly the common preferred bodyform of the gods and keeping a limited capeabilety of flight to traverse the waters from island to island.
    They mainly consume wild growing fruit and are naturally drawn to collect whatever they find interesting.
    To this point, they have not formed a society yet.

(I imagen them to look somewhat like Zelda BotW Rito, but I am pretty open to interpretatation)

Domains:
    [10/10] - Society (Trade)
    [10/10] - Earth (Metal)
    [04/10] - Live (Sainae)
    Panoplies:
    N/A
    Last edited by DasIrrlicht; 2018-12-14 at 03:04 PM.

12. - Top - End - #12
    Ogre in the Playground

Ostya, The Earth Mother

She opened her eyes for the first time, breathing in her first breath, as she comes into being from the Titan of Light, her one and only ‘parent’. Before she can even understand what she is, where she was, and what was happening in this… ‘world’ she was bombarded. Visions from the Titan of lights; untold millennia of strife, lands and civilizations being created and then undone, then devastation and the end. Visions and foreign feelings of loss and resentment at the loss of the Titans creations fill her as she is full of these.

She lets out the first breath ever to enter her lungs and ponders the universe she had been born into. There was a distinct lack of creation in it, she could sense other beings in the universe, like her, taking their first steps. They were making things, she too yearned to make something but what ‘Who am I? What do I want to do with… this?’

She considers this for a long period of time, an unknown amount of time passes, creations start coming into creation and as she feels the light and shadow on her face she thinks of the creations destroyed and the sadness she felt from that. She gathers up the remnants of light within her, tending it for some time as she nurtered and grew it in the void she was in.

As time goes on the power she had been nurturing becomes powerful and massive. She tenderly takes it in her hands, sitting it into four different pieces before setting them loose in the void. The power, nurtured by her and fed on the memories she has of Light, grows rapidly. Erupting into massive swathes of land long and wide, then as land stops the power channels it elsewhere. Creatures large and small, predatory and gentle, start to pop up and thrive among the lands created.

The women smiles, looking down on the newly created land and thriving life. She felt the life within her still, growing and constantly sending power down to her new creation

She knew who was now, she whispers down to the land and to the other residents of the void "I am Ostya, the Earth Mother. Creation is a right to all and all are welcome to these lands."

Ostya was wandering her creation with a sliver of her conciousness to enjoy the sensations of what she had made. As she was walking she was beset by a pack of wolves. She knew they were just looking for food and was not scared but before she vanished a pair of her earthen creations leapt from the bushes to fight off the pack.

They risked their lives for what they thought was an innocent in trouble, they did not even have true sentience beyond any other of the smarter creatures.

She walked over to the wounded distraught creatures bending down to thank them for their help, sending a whisper of her power into them to ease their pains.

As she vanished back up to the void she resided in she considered. Those creatures had risked themselves for her and their had to be something she could do for them. She had power to raise continents so there had to be something she could do, but what?

The earthen creatures had been molded from the earth, she had taken deep bedrock, oil, and precious gems and metals to create the lumbering creatures. Glittering gem like eyes, metal bones, and stone flesh. The creatures reproduced by molding part of their bodies together until it took on life itself. They were ferociously loyal pack animals themselves and ate a mixture of earth, and plants.

Then Ostya knew. These creatures reminded her of herself, the loyalty to her creations and the memory of Light. So she took a piece of herself, molding it and stripping it thin. So thin it was ineffable, an idea that she implanted into the minds of the entire race of, what she now lovably referred to Ostyans, that brought them sentience and thought.

The spark that would grow these people into a massive powerful civilization had taken hold.

Spoiler
    Show
    Started with 16/16
    Create Land x4 (8): Creating four large continent sized pieces of earth.
    Create Sentient Life x1 (2): Creating the Ostyans, a race molded out of earth and given life like a mix of earth genasi and sentient golems.

Domain: Cohabtitaion 10/10
    Ended with 6/16
    "Facilis Descensus Averni." - Virgil, The Aeneid

“Why would I want to win anything other than a beautiful game?” - Patrick Rothfuss, The Wise Man's Fear

13. - Top - End - #13
    Ettin in the Playground

DruidGuy

Kalthar looked on at the new mortals below, and swiftly he found them wanting.

NO NO NO! It’s anarchy, it’s pointless, another band of worthless hungering savages! They need order, they need purpose! I will give it to them, my children will give it to them, go my children, spread and tame and conquer.

With that Kalthar swung his chain into the ocean and pulled out a huge plateau of black iron, obsidian and soil, from tunnels inside a skittering swarm emerged. Hundreds of drones burst forth taking flight and swarming towards the two nearest Sainae islands. Within a few hours these islands had all Sainae present bound by the drones and dragged to the earth, then a new set of creatures emerged. Tall gracefull humanoids with large heads and beautiful wings took flight and landed amongst the throng of drones. Wordlessly they looked from side to side and the drones burst into motion once more, beginning construction of pits to store the slaves while they’re trained, granaries to hold food and small houses.

Kalthar looked on gladly, it would be some time, before these were ready to bring the word back into order and perhaps they couldn’t do it alone but they would begin creating something worthwhile at last.

Show

Alter Land (1AP): The dreadfort, a great structure sitting on an island of black obsidian a foreboding presence that casts a shadow over all of the islands.

Create Monstrous Life (1AP): The Dura Drones, Huge antlike creatures with almost no intelligence that can be directed using pheromones by Dura lords to work as harvesters, hunters or builders.

Create Sapient Life (2AP): The Dura Lords, Humanoid creatures with four arms, generally insectlike including wings. Not physically strong but graceful intelligent and capable rulers. Can release hormones that control drones and calm other life forms.

Form Society (2AP): The Dura empire, from it’s capita, at the dreadfort the Dura expand across the world, conquering and taking slaves in any land they find unable to defend themselves.

16-6=10

6/10 Life (Eusocial Life Forms)

Last edited by JbeJ275; 2018-12-14 at 01:44 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by RadarMonkey1 View Post
    I suddenly feel that my character is not as optimized as it could be...

Oh well, it should still be fun.

14. - Top - End - #14
    Ogre in the Playground

DruidGuy

Viscera sloughed from the Dark One's frame with a wet squelch. The notes and dirges that made up the emanation coalesced. Maekhil stood up and looked. A chorus of voices rose up about her, each eclipsing the next in terms of beauty. More viscera fell from the Dark Titian's frame, but made no sound. Maekhil turned from the light that shone upon her, towards the nurturing familiarity of Artem's darkness. A home.

She flitted towards the tenebral orb and landed without a sound. There was potential, but modifications would be required. The Conductor plunged her fingers into Artem's flesh. She let go of the sound's within, as a multitude of wet slapping noises emanated from deep within he satellite's core. Maekhil moved to sprinkle more bass into the composition, decided against it, then added the few guttural screams left in her from the Dark One's end. As the piece reached it's apogee, Maekhil reached for the centre of the notes and tore forth a collection of music that she sequestered away. A humming sensation took to the satellite's surface as Maekhil tuned it's acoustics to her exacting standards. It was not enough. Maekhil gritted her teeth, and the act sent altos rippling out across Artem's surface. More. She twisted her fingers and splayed the music across the moon's matter. Every plant, every animal, every grain of sand would vibrate with the same pleasing frequency. One of her own creation. The goddess smiled, quelling the pressure waves released by her exertions. She coalesced the strands and wove them together as greater and yet greater filaments connecting all Artem together. It was done.

Maekhil turned to the sounds she had saved. She breathed the most dangerous weapon of them all into the jumble of resonances and utterances: a mind. As the audio mental awoke, it cried out, and the sound of it's emanations begot smaller, less perfected but no less sentient music. Maekhil looked upon her child with a coldness that belied her function as originator. The Conductor and it's children found the space of Artem to their liking, but desired shelter. Maekhil withdrew her hand from Artem's matter and cast her gaze across the satellite. From her hair she withdrew a single strand.

Maekhil blinked, then wove the sounds of her motion into light, into glass into matter. The material oscillated from dagger to rapier to broadsword to scimitar, all with an almost too clear blade length. The blade hummed with barley contained power and Maekhil was content.

Spoiler: OOC
    Show

Started w/ 16/16
    Bless [1]: Satellite Harmonics
    Artem is blessed with perfect acoustics. Any sound created on it naturally harmonizes with any other sounds.
    Create Mythical Race & Form Society [4,2]: A Klaxon of Audiomentals
    New races created, sound-elementals.
    Spoiler: Audiomentals
    Show

Audiomentals favour sounds of all kinds and are known to gather in tight-knit tribes based on the pitch and frequency of the sound that composes them. They're predisposed towards LE, with deviation from harmonization resulting in deletion or perhaps the greatest crime of all: silence. Tribes place an emphasis on the good of the common collective over any individual's needs or wants. Typically, the most senior member of a Kalxon is referred to as the Conductor.

Major Artifact Creation [5]: Moonsong, the First Blade, +1 RCR
    The blade is made of a pale, almost translucent glass. Every strike made with it rings out with a cacophony of sounds.
    16-4-1-2-5=10 spent, so 5/16 left.

Domain/Portfolio advancement:
    Magic (Audiomancy) 10/10
    Last edited by n0ble; 2018-12-14 at 03:37 PM.
    “Have no fear, you will find your way. It's in your bones. It's in your soul.”- Mark Z. Danieleweski, House of Leaves

15. - Top - End - #15

BarbarianGuy

Artem

Nychta begins to respond to his brother when he spies another God flying towards Artem. Curious, Nychta watches as the lovely Goddess fills the air with wonderful sound. And from that sound, she carves out the landscape of his home, twisting it into something more.......perfect. With a grin, the shadows that make up Nychta's being split, half staying with the great warrior, the other half racing towards his new Sister. "Greetings Sister. I see you have made yourself at home on Artem. Perhaps you could give me your name, unless like our brother, you decide to foolishly attempt to harm me with that lovely weapon of yours. He says, eyeing the first blade jealously.
    Last edited by ChaoticHarmony; 2018-12-14 at 02:50 PM.

16. - Top - End - #16

Goblin

N'ja'ha, One With the Gods

The Full one rested under his tree whose fruit glinted gold in the light of the new sun. He bathed in the warmth of the wind until finally his belly began to empty and rumbled with hunger once more. He reached up into the branches of the great tree but his fingers were met with only leaves. It seemed he had already eaten all of its fruit. "This will not do!" the hungry one called out. He began to scour the land once more, searching for something to sate his angry stomach. He ran across the land until he spotted another creature, humanoid like himself, but with feathered wings on its arms and a beak on its face. The creature walked much like he did, but could also fly through the air. N'ja'ha watched the creature from afar for a short while before beginning to grow bored, when suddenly an orange fell from its pouch and rolled across the ground. N'ja'ha quickly snuck up to the creature and swiped the orange before the bird noticed it had fallen. This orange was different from those that he had grown, it was pulpier and its juice was more sweet. He desired to taste more, for he knew not whether he preferred it or his own oranges. He began to follow the bird-like man, stalking it until finally he reached its home, a group of tropical islands which flourished with many new colors. N'ja'ha was overwhelmed with so many new scents, all of the new plants and creatures and even the soil itself smelled fresher. He began to consume from everything around him, plants, animals, even nibbling the dirt and bits of rock.

"Who has created such a wonderful place? With so many new cuisines to eat? I demand to know!"

17. - Top - End - #17
    Ettin in the Playground

Spoiler: quote
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by ChaoticHarmony View Post
    Nychta begins to respond to his brother when he spies another God flying towards Artem. Curious, Nychta watches as the lovely Goddess fills the air with wonderful sound. And from that sound, she carves out the landscape of his home, twisting it into something more.......perfect. With a grin, the shadows that make up Nychta's being split, half staying with the great warrior, the other half racing towards his new Sister. "Greetings Sister. I see you have made yourself at home on Artem. Perhaps you could give me your name, unless like our brother, you decide to foolishly attempt to harm me with that lovely weapon of yours. He says, eyeing the first blade jealously.

Flying back from attempting to get the attention of his other brothers, Funct returned to Nycha, and immediately noticed Viscera. Noticing her fine weapon, he immediately began drawing comparisons. "Call me Funct the Destroyer. That is a fine piece of work you are holding. Almost as good as my hammer. This will be the contest. Each of us will make a weapon and vote who's is best without voting for themselves. It'll be fun. To complement my hammer, I think I'll make a ranged weapon...like this!"

It was at this moment Funct created Sliqueknocht, the Infinite-chambered Revolver. Encrusted in beautiful gemstones and made of gold, the revolver has special internal extradimensional geometry that allows infinite bullets. When fighting at range, Funct will fight with this gun if he's at range, though he enjoys fighting in melee more than fighting at range since when fighting in melee with Gromnir he can taste the blood spatter. He typically only switches to fighting with Sliqueknocht if disarmed of Gromnir.

Spoiler: Actions
    Show
    Starting AP: 11
    Create Major Combat Artifact (5 AP): Sliqueknocht, the Infinite-Chambered Revolver: Grants an additional +2 RCR.

War (Weapons) 10/10

I now have 3 domains.
    Last edited by Zhentarim; 2018-12-15 at 12:56 AM.

18. - Top - End - #18
    Ogre in the Playground

DruidGuy

Maekhil turned to face her sibling, and the motion of her movement called forth a hym. She inclined her head in a gesture of respect. She looked to Moonsong, and blinked once. "Greetings, Brother." Her voice rose high and light, then fell down into a hale sounding base. All of it was whispered. "Your Artem is beautiful. I only hope that what I have contributed improves upon it." She followed his gaze, looked to Moonsong, and blinked once. As she did a cacophony of voices spoke over one another, then were sublimated into one. "The Destroyer hammers the same refrains into the cosmos as they always will. There is beauty in the resonance of their melodies, if they would but allow them to be organized. I am sorry. I stray."

The Conductor placed a hand on the blade's handle. It oozed from scimitar to bident to trident to pitchfork "You need not worry for Moonsong's lament, Brother. Where you perceive a weapon, I perceive a tool." She hardly glanced at the new arrival. In spite of the sounds he'd made Maekhil found his presence distasteful, family or no. The pitchfork shifted and flared into a cylindrical object, complete with several holes through which sounds could emanate. "Thank you for the offer, Sibling. But no. I do not fight family, but for it. For now I seek not to create that which will stymie progress. For now what I create builds upwards." Maekhil blew a single, shrill note and carried it down to the surface of Artem. The Audiomentals had changed. Progressed. Where there were once tribes now stood a nascent city. Maekhil pulled the note apart and layered the music within it across the city's squat strata.

Show

Create Advanced Concept: Mathematics [2]
    Create advanced Concept: Masonry [2]
    Artifice (Architecture) 7/10
    Last edited by n0ble; 2018-12-14 at 05:14 PM.
    “Have no fear, you will find your way. It's in your bones. It's in your soul.”- Mark Z. Danieleweski, House of Leaves

19. - Top - End - #19
    Dwarf in the Playground

OrcBarbarianGuy

Parthus was awoken from his slumber on the star Azor by a strange sound. It seemed as though the star was making music of some sort. While his stars sudden musical tendencies was a bit surprising, there was something on the planet below that grabbed his attention. Mortals were moving about below, forming societies and some where even making their own laws. How wonderful. I shall assist these mortals in their lawmaking. After descending to the world below, Parthus struck off part of one of the newly formed islands and flattened it between his hands forming a large rectangle of stone. He let his divine energy fill it and it soon began to glow with a silver light. Satisfied with his work he planted the stone tablet in the center of the southernmost of the four new continents, which he named Iurus. He then took mortals from all of the sentient races he could find and placed them on the land. Rejoice mortals, for I, the great god Parthus, shall give you the most important thing in the whole world, LAW! . After first teaching the mortals of writing so they could record the laws they made, Parthus taught them all about the importance of making laws and brutally slaying those who broke said laws. Finally he lectured on how to form legislative bodies that made said laws. Satisfied with his work he retreated to the sky to watch over the mortals.
    Spoiler: Ap Actions
    Show

Create Minor artifact (bless/curse) The Tablet of Law
    Create Mundane concept Writing: Now with alphabets!
    Create Advanced Concept Government
    Create Society The Parthinians: A vast collection of sentient people forcibly relocated to one of the new continents.
    Starting AP: 13
    -2 -1 -2 -2
    Ending AP 6
    Nature(Gardening) (3/10)
    Community(Government) (7/10)
    Last edited by LordArgon; 2018-12-14 at 05:38 PM. Reason: Making more clear where I am doing this.

20. - Top - End - #20
    Orc in the Playground

Chimera

Archon, the void

Noise, that is what had pervadedthe empty void. A curious sound and archon was intrigued to know what it was. So it parted the skyveil and stretched a tentacle into the first world. It was busy here everything was changing the grey nothing was gone and there was a bright light in it's sky now and it seemed a dark blanket that trailed behind it. Archon moved along the skyveil searching to find the origin of these things. It stopped abruptly observing these two creatures talking. Not wanting to be rude Archon moved away but it was interested could these things be divine like it was.

Archon filled itself into the first world moving its shapeless form down to the surface. Finding itself a strange creature with four arms Archon tried to speak with it but it seemed its form proved incomprehensible and the creature did not seem to understand It. So Archon reached into the earth and pulled out an innocent shape. Unwittingly leaving behind traces of it's own divine power. It took from the ocean to give the shape a sense of fluid and easy motions again unwittingly leaving behind a trace of its divine power.

Archon pleased this should work filled itself into the shape. Taking control of it. And calm and innocent voice left its mouth.

”Hello strange creature. I am Archon keeper of the void creator of the skyveil perhaps you would tell me where you came from?”

Show
    Starting AP = 6

Create major artifact (-5) Teddy (-1 bless) Teddy is a vessel for Archon to wear to be more comprehensible to mortals but also so that he can bless things easier. It's a simple stuffed bear that allows him to talk to mortals and interact with them innocently (Story (legends) 5/10)

Ap=6 -5
    Ending ap=1

21. - Top - End - #21
    Titan in the Playground

Jolian, the Laughing Duke

Soft chuckling emerges from beyond the veil, a punchline delivered through time and space immemorial. It is in this sound that Jolian is born; he is a ray of light made life, the warmth in the belly that settles after uncontrollable convulsions of pure bliss. As he comes to consciousness, he looks around at the world unfolding at his feet. The moving of pieces that are and are not, the eternal game of Light and Dark looks to be at an end. Thank me, that was getting tedious. The Laughing Duke - he finds that this is a name he already has, and he likes it immensely - surveys the works of his peers. Already his plans are set in motion. Well, they're not plans yet. Notions might be a better term. No. Yes, I think so.

The essence of the thing that is the the Joke has always been foretold. Or maybe not. But either way, when one's Audience is omnipresent - if not quite omniscient, no matter what they might choose to believe - it's hard to come up with novel material. Surprise is the heart of Entertainment, which is of course his purview. Wrapping himself up in a bright, eye-catching form with a smiling copper and ivory mask and a silk train the length of infinity, Jolian begins to descend to the world where his brothers and sisters are playing with bits of cosmic string.

"Well hello, hello! No need to applaud, yes I'm here now. What delightful little munchkins you all are! Having a little fun with ultimate power, aren't we?" The Laughing Duke's voice has rounded edges, a pleasant lilt that sounds like he is simultaneously whispering and ever-presently on the edge of breaking out into gaffaws. He knows that nobody can hear him; the Audience is still in its nascent phase. Flirting from one corner of the world to the other, the god takes stock of the beings below. "Let's see... we've got some parrot people, looks promising. We have some nominally sane islanders (we can't have that can we), stony bois, and... ugh, an empire?! Really, already? How dull. Somebody has to liven this place up, so it might as well be me!"

Taking off as quickly as he arrives, the new godling flies to the edges of the firmament, where the created world reaches into the ephemeral mists of non-existence. There, he weaves new twilight magics, dancing gaily through half-thought ideas until he finds one that fits his interest well. Gossamer wings are woven from grievances, antennae to sense the cultural currents of the mortals and playful tails to pique the interest of observers. His Joke is being crafted, one set-up line at a time. When the creation is finished, it takes the form of a great sky lizard, perhaps sixteen feet long. It has four wings that can barely support it in the air, and glows in a variety of purple and green because honestly why not? If you're going to tell a Joke, it might as well look properly ridiculous. And honestly, flying lizards! So stupid, yet so inspired.

"Behold," Jolian cries to the others as his first creations begin to take wing, "the first of many Caricreatures to come... the GADFLIERS!! Don't worry, they can shapeshift, so you won't even know when they're sticking around. Now, for the fun part..." The god starts to whisper in the ears of his creations, his laughter echoed in the minds of the gleeful gliders while they race on luminescent wings to ensnare and enrapture the minds of the other sentients across all lands.

Show
    Starting AP: 16

Create Mythical Race: Gadflier (4 AP). They're basically PF faerie dragons writ large, making them weaker versions of proper dragons but with extra magical powers (particularly over illusions and tricky enchantments). They will of course retain their propensity for irreverent pranks and such. I've found a pretty good representation of them, as seen below.

Create Mundane Concept: Satire (1 AP). Through his new race, the Laughing Duke will create the world's first satirists and pranksters. The goal is to make people humorous, to not take anything too seriously and be willing to poke holes in the illusory constructs that shackle people.

Teach Mundane Concept: Satire (1 AP). Jolian will teach his draconic disciples his art first, and then instruct them to teach the rest of the world the gifts of gab and glibness.

Infuse Mythical Life: Gadfliers (3 AP). In his teaching his new creations, Jolian is going to imbue them with a sliver of his own divinity. In doing so, they will become Fabled Life this turn, capable of generating their own ideas. He hopes that this will facilitate their teaching humour to other peoples.

Current AP: 7

Jolian's Domains:
    Joy (Entertainers) 10/10
    Intrigue (Spies) 10/10
    Mischief 9/10
    Last edited by 3SecondCultist; 2018-12-14 at 08:38 PM.
    Spoiler: Stuff I'm Working On
    Show
    Small Justice

An ongoing web serial about politics, vengeance, and miniature lizards. Go check it out!

Quote Originally Posted by Zeno Desaqqara View Post
    You divine bastard.

"Life is to be lived, not controlled; and humanity is won by continuing to play in the face of certain defeat."

22. - Top - End - #22
    Dwarf in the Playground

Flumph

The Orange Archipelago, now in shadow of some dreadful fort - Zenir

The newest member of the Orange Archipelago, a oversized plateau of dark iron, obsidian and even soil semingly darker then the one on the surrounding islands towered over the rest of the places, casting a forboding shadow covering basically everything. Depending on time of day, probably, but Zenir did not really checked for that.

What hey did notice is a fair ammount of the Sainae vanishing. They first thought it to be just their curiosity to move out and away or them seeking new plants to harvest before showing up again, but just a short observation later, it was clear that two full islands started to get avoided by the Birds and other seemingly vanished into thin air the moment they were unobserved.

In fact, it got quickly bad enogth that the remaining Sainae started to only travel in groups, from extended familyclans to what can probably best be described as tribes, moving from place to place to tend to different patches of fruit and restock for their next travel. The clans are interconnected with each other enogth to throw them into one hat, probably, and aided each others when danger arose, so no real distinction was attempted.

The exception to it would be the Clan Sturnae, who developed a knack for exchanging goods. It was a suprise, but a welcome one that at least part of the metaphorical children Zenirs followed comparable ideas. Instead of traveling from one good spot to another, they seeked out the other clans to trade with them things collected from another, overall increasing the varaiety in things owned by each part of the normandic clans, but also comming out with a net positive themself, a win-win situation. It would not be long that they would start to travel further away to meet up with other societys, seeking to exchange more exotic wares and maybe even learn knowlege never spread to the islands.

But Zenirs attention did quickly fall toward another new addition to the neighborhood.

A person, wearing robes seemingly made of gold (one of the best metals, clearly) was tastetesting one of the islands. On closer inspection, the whole person seemed to be made of gold, and it got pretty clear that they were a comparable being to Zenir themself. With a comparable slow step, they walked over to them.

"Who has created such a wonderful place? With so many new cuisines to eat? I demand to know!"

"That would be the sun and moon ticking along the sky, a bit of time and a small interference of me, Zenir..." With a small bow to finish the introduction of they raised a hand to shake towards the other deity. "Well, I have meet your demand, may I ask what your name is in return?"

Show
    Rollover Zero - AP 16

Spoiler: Earlyer post, same Rollover - 4AP
    Show
    Create Land [2AP] - The Orange Archipelago
    A collection of more or less tropical islands that mostly replace the original archipelago formed from a titans last action. The ground is exceptional rich on minerals and is a good substance for life to grow on, allowing the plants to survive the curse of the night so they can strengthen themself in the day. Oranges grow surprisingly good on it.

Create Sapient Live [2AP] - Sainae (Humanoid-Birdpeople - Come from Parrots) [a single Sainae || a prattle/flock of Sainae]
    The first mortal race, born in the fruitfull lap of the Orange Archipelago, are birdlike humanoids with feathered arms, imitating vaugly the common preferred bodyform of the gods and keeping a limited capeabilety of flight to traverse the waters from island to island.
    They mainly consume wild growing fruit and are naturally drawn to collect whatever they find interesting.
    To this point, they have not formed a society yet.

(I imagen them to look somewhat like Zelda BotW Rito, but I am pretty open to interpretatation)

Form Society [2AP] - Sainae Normadic Clans
    While in fact not one really closed together society but more a collective of different smaller groups of compareable structure, the traveling clans do have a tendency to cooperate when meeting and care most viewpoints. For example to avoid the dreaded islands and the obsidian bugnest when possible, as well as to defend each other whenever another clan gets endangered.

Form Organisation [1AP] - Merchant Clan Sturnae
    One of the Sainae Clans that did chose an other route then the others, focusing on trading with the other clans as their prime method of survial and gain and not limiting themself to random crossing of their paths. Being one of the most interacted with clans they also serve as messengers between the different groups and spend even more time traveling then the other normads. It is only a question of time that they meet other civilisations on the planet. Except with the Dura Empire, with which only the most outliners would dare to try and trade, given their first contact.

Domains:
    [10/10] - Society (Trade)
    [10/10] - Earth (Metal)
    [07/10] - Live (Sainae)
    Panoplies:
    N/A

23. - Top - End - #23

BarbarianGuy

Artem

Nychta smiles gently at the soft spoken Goddess, enjoying the underlining symphony her words portray. "Artem is far better for the changes you have made. My gratitude for bringing it closer to Perfection. He gently bows to his musical sister, shadowy tendrils flailing behind a humanoid shape. Consider Artem a home for you, I made it to be sanctuary for all things with Darkness in their hearts.

Nychta barely notices when his brother arrives once again, only nodding slightly when Funct finally introduces himself properly. After Maekhil takes her leave of them, Nychta sighs, turning to the endearingly brash warrior. "Funct the Destroyer is it? Glad to know your name Brother. Your weapon certainly appears powerfully built and devastatingly strong, but like you, seemed to be a bit on the blunt and crude side. Nevertheless, I find my mood much improved. I shall indulge the silly challenge you asked of me, consider it an act of generosity to prove my clear superiority."

Nychta slams a powerful black tentacle onto the ground beneath them, turning up fresh dust from the echoing caverns of the moon. Holding out the shadows that make up his hands, he pulls in the dust, condescing it into two crude slabs of stone. "I have not yet given my own name I believe, allow me to rectify that." As he speaks, he sends his dark essence into the stones, black cracks cascading up their entire lengths. I am Nychta the Creeping Shadow, Child of Darkness, Master of Artem, Perfection given Form" the slabs burst to pieces, revealing two intricately carved swords. The blades curve sharply back and pulse with dark energy. The hilt are simple but elegantly crafted. "We stand on Artem, my first creation, the land from which all others are lesser." Nychta twirl his blades with expert precision, when he suddenly slams the pommels together. Nychta jumps a great distance back and he raises his new bow. He pulls his arm back, creating a bolt of shadow, aimed straight at Funct. "Shall we begin your defeat?"

Spoiler: AP Usage
    Show

Started with 10/16
    Create Major Combat Artifact(5): Nyx
    This Curved Blade is twin to Diane. It pulses with the dark energy of shadows and serves as a natural conduit for Shadow Arts. It is able to combine with Diane to form a Bow that fires bolts of Darkness
    Create Major Combat Artifact(5): Diane
    This Curved Blade is twin to Nyx. It pulses with the dark energy of shadows and serves as a natural conduit for Shadow Arts. It is able to combine with Nyx to form a Bow that fires bolts of Darkness

Domain: Darkness(Moon) 11/10 NEW DOMAIN
    Domain: Magic(Shadow) 5/10
    Ended with 0/10

24. - Top - End - #24
    Orc in the Playground

Chimera

Quote Originally Posted by danelb121 View Post

Archon pleased this should work filled itself into the shape. Taking control of it. And calm and innocent voice left its mouth.

”Hello strange creature. I am Archon keeper of the void creator of the skyveil perhaps you would tell me where you came from?”
    In that moment Archon found itself interrupted something was stirring behind it. Curiosity seized the better of it and so archon stretched out from teddy and like a child with a stick it prodded the places where it drew up the matter to make teddy. Orange Crystals stuck to Archons tentacle it tried to shake them off but they wouldn't budge. So it tried to rinse it off only to find blue Crystals were now stuck to its limb.

They hummed at archon these weird crystals and started to take over the tentacle. In a panic Archon severed the connection delicately wrapped the limb in soil and retrieved it away to the void. Archon lay the appendage on the lone island that drifts through the void and filled Itself into its realm. Stretching out tentacles from all places Archon gave shape to the Crystal's and a thought struck it. Perhaps it could make something like itself and maybe like the others.

Imbuing its divine power into the Crystal's and pulling dust from the void to spark it to life. If the shapeless creature could smile it would the dust the void lights up and Archon speaks across the realm.

”Awaken show me I have achieved something truly great... that have given life to a divine.”
    Last edited by danelb121; 2018-12-14 at 08:42 PM.

25. - Top - End - #25
    Ettin in the Playground

“Impressive, I may need to take a closer look at that.”

At that moment, Funct created the goggles called Farseer. Farseer allows Funct exceptional visual enhancement and highlights things worth stealing with glowing green light. Looking at the blades a moment, he decided that, yes, they were something he’d like to have for his own one day. The attention to detail was exquisite and was far better than anything he’d made so far. He’d never admit it, though.

“Well, I’ll make something better and we can go for best 2 out of 3 next time.”

Spoiler: Actions
    Show
    Starting AP: 6

Create Major Utility Artifact (5): Goggles of Farseer: Steal Domain cost 1 less AP

AP spent: Crime (Theft) (5/10)

AP remaining: 1
    Last edited by Zhentarim; 2018-12-15 at 11:59 AM.

26. - Top - End - #26

Pelecoatl, the Genesis Serpent

The Crystal created by Archon began to hum with energy as it fell back to the mortal world, the hum increasing in pitch as it fell. The crystal began to flash with the energies of the divine, flashing between orange and blue and other swirls of colors. The skies above the crystal began to darken, filling with massive storm clouds. The crystal fell to the surface, falling towards a large island south of the Orange Archipeligo as it suddenly touched the mountain peak that occupied the large island.

The earth suddenly began to shake, as a loud BOOM suddenly erupted from the crystal.

All across the world, a massive storm suddenly exploded into existence. The skies darkened, only to be lit by flashes of forked lightning across the sky. Dozens of islands throughout the archipeligo suddenly cracked open, red hot magma erupting forth, flowing across the islands even as the pouring rain from above cooled it to stone.

Where the Island once stood was now a massive volcano, spewing forth red hot lava in an amazing display of raw primal fury. Wrapped around the slopes of the volcano was the serpentine body of Pelecoatl, letting loose a piercing roar that echoed across the world even as the massive storm and powerful volcanos shook this young world to it's foundation.

The Genesis Serpent had been born, and the Fallen Realm would never be the same.

Spoiler: AP Use
    Show
    Start with 16/16 AP

1 AP for Blessing/Curse: The Primal Storm- With the birth of the Genesis Serpent, Pelecoatl's very existence triggered great turbulence in the Fallen Realm. The Primal Storm is the first great storm of the world, covering most of the world in dark clouds, torrental downpours and powerful bolts of lightning.

1 AP for Blessing/Curse: The Violent Earth- Pelecoatl's very existence has triggered several powerful volcanic eruptions across the land, specifically in the archipeligo continent that was the Balance Titan. Across the archipeligo, volcanos are now erupting, forming, destroying and reforming islands until the aftershocks of Pelecoatl's birth subside.

2 AP for Create Land: The Earthblood Throne: A massive volcano just South of the Orange Archipeligo, the Earthblood Throne is the cradle where Pelecoatl began his existence. Once one of the larger islands in the Balance Archipeligo, the island has been transformed into the largest volcano on the Fallen Realm. As of right now, the volcano is almost constantly erupting, occasionally causing steam to obscure the island from view.

12/16 AP remaining
    Last edited by dreamking; 2018-12-15 at 01:39 AM.

27. - Top - End - #27
    Dwarf in the Playground

AssassinGuy

Illuren, The Lightsblood

Blood seeped from Lights lifeless dulled corpse into the seas of the final remaining world. With it flowed a portion of her power and a sliver of her conscience. Her urge to illuminate the world, in the literal sense, and fear of the dark titan. Along with a healthy love of life. The blood flowed and being of the Light it glowed faintly. It seeped across the floors of the northern oceans steadily spreading from the continent of light. Suddenly a patch of it blinked.

Illuren Blinked

The thought coalesced into a patch of water filled with luminescent motes. The oceans were a strange place. The depths were pitch black where the faint light above could not reach. Yet plentiful small amounts of life was pervasive throughout the depths.

The light must flow.

The words spoken aloud in tandem with the thought. A directive from Illuren's mother, baked deep into her psyche.

From Illuren's body leaked the blood of Light. As She flowed through the seas of the north trails of glowing blood were left in her wake. The smallest life in the seas, the plankton, were awash with the deific power, they partook of it and were changed. Illuren sensing this, consented. The plankton became a part of her as she became a part of them. She sustained them and in return they replicated and spread the light. She continued flowing through the depths of the north and the Lightsblood bloomed. It spread quickly and unchecked until it washed up against the archipelagos of Balance.

Spoiler: The Archipelagos of Balance awash in lightsblood
    Show

Spoiler: AP and OOC
    Show

Started with 16

Create Monstrous Race[1AP]: The Lightsblood:
    A breed of Phytoplankton infused with the blood of Light. It requires no sustenance and glows intensely. Like all plankton it is unable to move under its own power instead being at the mercy of the currents. Its objectively pretty. Currently having no ecological barriers it has spread out across the whole northern hemisphere and shows no signs of slowing.

Bless[1AP]: The Light Must Flow:
    The Lightsblood require no sustenance and Glow.

14 AP Remain

Life(Plankton) 2AP

Last edited by sadatg; 2018-12-15 at 05:03 AM.

28. - Top - End - #28

BarbarianGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Zhentarim View Post
    “Impressive, I may need to take a closer look at that.”

At that moment, Funct created the goggles called Farseer. Farseer allows Funct exceptional visual enhancement and highlights things worth stealing with glowing green light. Looking at the blades a moment, he decided that, yes, they were something he’d like to have for his own one day. The attention to detail was exquisite and was far better than anything he’d made so far. He’d never admit it, though.

“Well, I’ll make something better and we can go for best 2 out of 3 next time.”
    "So let me see if I understand....You attack me in my own land, insult me and my perfection, challenge me to battle, and when I rise to accept, you cower away saying we shall duel 'when you make something better'. Do I have that clear?" Nychta says coldly, any patience he had for his brother having run out. "Either ready your weapons or leave Artem. I have wasted enough time and energy on a sorry excuse of a sibling such as yourself."

29. - Top - End - #29
    Ogre in the Playground

Ostya, The Earth Mother
    Ostya sees the success and cooperation of the newly formed societies among the Dura, Pathinians and Sainae. She marvels how it makes them stronger and promotes their ability to survive, if not thrive.

She looks down to her Ostyans, smiling as they joyfully go through their new lives. Then she sees the Ostyans taken to their new society in Pathinians and how well they are thriving. She wonders, 'Maybe the Ostyans would be better served organized or solidly with nature and able to thrive among their own kind and nature.

She whispers her ideas into several of the more powerful leaders in among the Ostyans. Planting the idea of cities made alongside nature, a city among the massive trees and one built into mountains, one built into a cliff along the ocean. All the cities working together in a mutually beneficial alliance.

As Ostya travels among the new peoples she marvels at the new species and societies she sees.

She walks among the merchant clans of the Sainae and their wonderous bird like plumage and beautiful islands, but fruits and beautiful island jewelry. She watches flights of wonderous Gadfliers and their beautiful fabled looks, collecting a small collection of their scales to remember. She listens to the otherworldly noises of the Audiomentals as they go about their daily lives led by their Conductor, memorizing the otherworldly noises. She takes in the calming scents of the Dura Lords as they direct their massive drones across the world, taking pieces of the drone carapace as a souvenir. Finally she swims among a tide of Lightsblood, revelling in the soft light and how the tiny pieces of life cling to her as she swims.

The more she saw though the more she worried how fragile it all was in the face of gods. She knew there were gods out there already challenging each other to fights, creating weapons and the like. It was too similar to what she remembered of Lights wars with Dark and all the collateral damage that came with it.

So she travels. She goes to all of the gods, any of whom could who have created life either the large monstrous Dura or the smallest Lightsblood plankton. She goes to all of them, avoiding the two that had been fighting, to make her plea, "Please, if you have created life in one form or another, any among the growing races. I'm sure if you did you are fond of the races created, or just your own, and while we may all have different ideas in mind for their futures I think we can all agree we want them to be alive and thriving on this world we have created. All ready there are those among us who look towards conflict and war among each other, I know that when our parents took that path it resulted in the destruction of the lives they made. So I ask this and this alone, we band together, whether light or dark or balance, to protect what we have made. To safeguard life wherever it has been made."

Spoiler
    Show
    Started with 6/16
    Form Society (2): Creating the League of Ostyans.
    The Ostyan peoples, led by several visionaries among them started to gather the various small tribes and packs of Ostyans living in the wild. These now larger groups inspired by their bond with nature and the words of their leaders have created cities built into and at one with nature. Three cities start the birth of the League of Ostyans; Tristar, the city of the forest, which had been built into a massive forest among the ancients trees, Instoi, the city of the mountains, which had been but into the massive cave structures and caverns in a large mountain, and Uwain, the city of the ocean, which is built along and in the cliffs boarding the ocean. These cities have sworn to cooperate and aid each other in all ways and govern each other.
    Create Pantheon (1): Attempting to create the Pantheon of Life, with the Sphere of Life as the first sphere. It is meant to protect created life from destruction from other gods and promote the creation of life. To join you must have created life of some sort.

Domain: Community (Union) 3/10
    Ended with 3/16
    Last edited by GameOfChampions; 2018-12-15 at 03:02 PM.
    "Facilis Descensus Averni." - Virgil, The Aeneid

“Why would I want to win anything other than a beautiful game?” - Patrick Rothfuss, The Wise Man's Fear

30. - Top - End - #30

BarbarianGuy

Funct freezes in place as Nychta speaks, rage beginning to fill the Destroyer's mind. Roaring in anger, Funct faces Nychta and fires Sliqueknocht, to no avail. Nychta laughs at the foolish warrior. You created a weapon that doesn't work? How pathetic can you be?" he says as he begins firing bolts of shadow from DianeNyx. Funct easily bats them aside with Gromnir, his fury causing him to foam at the mouth. An idea suddenly sprouts in Funct's mind as he opens the chamber of his gun. Funct then proceeds to spit into it, filling hundreds of chambers with his divine saliva. "How Vulgar! Can you possibly be more crude?" Shadow Bolts fly rapidly towards Funct, scratching his body as he dodges. Funct aims his revolver at Nychta once again and fires. Red hot bullets jet forward, Funct's rage fueling their power. Quick as a flash however, Nychta separates his bow into twin blades, slashing the bullets out if the air. A single bullet grades Nychta's face, causing dark Ichor to sleep from the wound. Nychta licks some of the blood on his face, then charges at his brother, blades flashing as them sail towards Funct's throat. Funct follows suit, swinging his hammer towards Nychta with all his might.

They clash like this for many cycles of Artem, neither side giving any ground or showing any signs of slowing down. On the 7th cycle, Nychta finally landed the critical blow, blasting Funct's gun from his hand. Before the Raging God could counter, Nychta's shadows suddenly strike from the ground, impaling Funct in a forest of spikes. Funct drops his hammer as he begins to lose consciousness. Nychta slowly creeps over to his fallen brother, and picks up the hammer, which takes all of his strength to barely bring it to his chest. Carrying over, Nychta stands straight above Funct's head. "You Lose Brother..." He says as he drops the hammer onto Funct's face. The last thing Funct can remember before passing out is the feeling of sinking into Darkness.....

When Funct awakes, all he can see is Black. Panic begins to seep in as he flashes back to his birth, the feeling of entrapment within the skull of the Dark Titan. "You awake Brother. I hope you have had your fun." Funct hears the voice surrounding him as the darkness begins to peel away. He can see himself and the surface of Artem. Lain before him is his Gun and his Goggles, both of which he possessively snags. "I do not expect an apology for putting us through such pointlessness, nor should you expect an apology for my victory. While the result was inevitable, you put up a far greater fight than I anticipated. You have earned my respect Brother, I hope I have earned yours." Nychta hokds out his hand to help Funct up, as a sign of respect and admiration for the defeated God.

Spoiler: AP usage
    Show

Started with 0/16
    Rollover +4
    Ended with 4/16