New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415161718 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #481
    Firbolg in the Playground

Default [Gardens]

The garden is just as peaceful as the sanctuary, and probably nicer to look at.
    But no one is going to suggest that anyone meditate here, now.

Maybe she can tell him a longer version of it someday.
    "Mhm, maybe too interesting, actually."

She nods.
    "The new animals were for Leah's squire. He's too tall to ride a horse now, and we all like working with animals, so..." Anchor shrugs.
    "I was in an organization like VIGIL, quite a while ago. But they didn't stay together long. I hope you have better luck there." She never joined VIGIL because it wasn't clear that they would be the good guys, actually.

"As for the service, I don't know. There'll probably be signing, and sharing prayers. Reports, planning, a meal, maybe a monster hunt or a sermon? It's not always the same." Presumably, based on his reaction so far, Zophiel already knows what they're talking about.

Well, you could always do the same sort of thing Zophiel does, just in a different location from him. Right, shadow?
    ~Inner Circle~
    Quote Originally Posted by Raz_Fox View Post
    He takes normality and reason and turns them UP TO 11!
    Quote Originally Posted by Anarion View Post
    Recaiden, stop using your mastery of the English language to confuse the issue.
    Echidna by Serpentine

2. - Top - End - #482
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default [Gardens]

Anchor's right, it's not really not clear that they're always the good guys (...well, they're 'good' by virtue of fighting 'worst', so...under some definitions, they are) - but Magtok told Zophiel he should join it and even said 'They're all about hero stuff and weird pregnancies.' so...he joined it for the hero stuff and hasn't actually been around long enough for snakebabies to happen to him.
    Not that he'd try to get one.
    "Thanks," luck's pretty important and with enough luck, being in VIGIL will probably go well. He's really only met a couple of the people there, but they seemed nice enough.

Yeah, he kind-of gets what the service will be. At his old Order they'd sometimes have stuff like that. Well, maybe not exactly like it, but it's definitely familiar enough to seem normal.

"Well." Zophiel pushes his fingers back through his hair. "Good. Glad to know you're alright. I imagine you still have some things to get done before tonight," and Zophiel needs to find some time and and a place to get his mental seal back up to full strength before a rogue antimagic ray hits him or something, "so I'll try to not take too much more of your time."

He smiles.
    "It was nice talking with you." The paladin, of course, wants a 'goodbye' hug so he goes for one.

Zophiel's shadow...
    ...considers that.

That's a good point. There's nothing forcing it to be in the same place as Zophiel, right? It can still do everything a shadow needs to do.

Actually, thinking about it, it can't do everything Zophiel does just by staying stuck to him. Like, for example, reflecting what he's going to do right now: a hug. It can't hug Anchor's shadow without stepping away from Zophiel, so...it steps away from him, to offer Anchor's shadow a hug.
    Last edited by 5a Violista; 2020-01-11 at 01:28 AM.
    Favorite sports:
    Fencing
    Football (Soccer)
    Figure Skating
    (and basically everything else that starts with 'f')
    ALSO! Come roleplay FFRPG in the Nexus!
    Nexus Characters.

3. - Top - End - #483

Default [Gardens]

"You're welcome."

Hmm, Zophiel doesn't want to stay here too long? Is she making things awkward for him? Is it just how long he's been gone?
    She has no clue about the seal, you see.

"That's true; I keep pretty busy." Still needs to get back to the club, talk some things over with High Priest Matthew, visit the other garden, get into the right costume, collect some dreams...gosh, is there even enough time left?

"I'm glad you're back around, Zophiel." Anchor says, giving him a hug.

And Anchor's shadow is hugged too. Aww. How nice. And what initiative by that other shadow! This is great.

If Zophiel leaves the way he came in, he'll see that now that it's officially evening, the Sanctuary is being redecorated a bit, draping purple silk cloths over some things, uncovering others, putting out lamps. The human who's helping the junior priestess has a completely different uniform, purple and dark grey.
    ~Inner Circle~
    Echidna by Serpentine

4. - Top - End - #484

Default Re: Foxside: The Temple of Inari 56 - Rice, Wine, and Spell Slots

[The Far Side of the Fence]

This will be an endless thing. So when Karl has sared the fox away from the ground he returns looking for the others. he keeps the form and looks out for the beast. Hopefully this was enougth for now.
    Grammer is my declared deadly enemy!

Let's PLay's in German Take a Look at Bravely Default.

Nexus Characters: LINK

5. - Top - End - #485

Default [Gardens] => [Sanctuary]

See, that's the problem with keeping secrets: people don't know the things you aren't telling them.

"Bye," Zophiel says. After saying goodbyes and everything, Zophiel heads back to the Sanctuary.
    Some moments later, Zophiel's shadow also says goodbye and heads back there as well.

Zophiel definitely should just head back, but seeing the changes in here - the changes in clothing, the changes in lighting, the changes in what's covered - it makes him a little curious. He wants to stay just long enough to figure out what's happening.

((Hey, do you want to control the NPC who came here from the Black Dragon Den looking to get the curse removed, or should I? Either way seems equally fine.))
    Favorite sports:
    Fencing
    Football (Soccer)
    Figure Skating
    Nexus Characters.

6. - Top - End - #486

When Karl makes it back to the field, everything is much calmed down. The fire has been put out with a word from a higher-placed priest, and the hypnotized gardeners have been led away to the hospital.
    There's just a few people tending to the scorched rows of plants, and that same priestess who welcomed him.

Of course,
    everyone looks at Karlcipede with some concern as he comes this way. Is it another monster, worse than the first one?

[Sanctuary]

((You should send them in, I think))

-want a repeat of what happened last time!" the priestess has just finished chastising the other guy, who reassures her that it was just a freak series of coincidences and nothing of the sort should happen tonight.
    The lamps get aimed in the correct direction and covered with cutouts to shine shadowy mandalas on the columns and walls. A banner is placed amongst the rafters, to be unfurled dramatically later on.
    "Oh, hello again!" she notices Zophiel. "Is there anything else we can help you with before you go?"
    ~Inner Circle~
    Echidna by Serpentine

7. - Top - End - #487

Default [Temple of Inaria]

[Sanctuary]

"Oh, hi," the paladin Zophiel says, "I just saw changes were being made here so I was wondering what that was about."

But, commenting on what he just barely overheard, he adds, "But it sounds like you've got things to take care of so I'll just get out of -"

At around that moment, a longtime worshiper - or, rather, they're claiming to be a longtime worshiper but says the reason nobody's recognizing them is because they were cursed to become a woman and how it's slightly affecting their mannerisms when not paying attention and now their clothes don't fit properly - their explanation is punctuated by being out of breath after running to a taxi and getting here as fast as possible from the Black Dragon's Den and then sprinting from the car to here so they can get the curse removed because they have a really important meeting tomorrow morning and they'll do whatever they need to get it removed.

And the commotion drew Zophiel's attention. Probably a couple other people's attention, too. And it was just a passing thought he had that the person was a little cute, and...
    Suddenly, Zophiel found himself as a woman again. Still recognizably the same person, but...a little shorter? A little softer- but still strong. Hair a bit longer - but not much. And so on.
    ...And that actually weakens another part of the seal. After all this, it causes black lines to trace along his skin - just like they did at Marlick Bay, but not as pronounced this time - on the surface above his arteries.
    Last edited by 5a Violista; 2020-01-11 at 09:10 PM.
    Favorite sports:
    Fencing
    Football (Soccer)
    Figure Skating
    Nexus Characters.

8. - Top - End - #488

Default [Temple of Zophiel?]

[Sanctuary]

"Oh, no, don't think that you're in the way or anything. The temple is open to everyone regardless of how busy it might seem! This evening, the church of-"
    And then we have a cursed individual burst in before the priestess can finish her explanation.
    "What? This is really you?"
    She puts a hand to her rice-plant pendant and intones a prayer, to end the curse before things get worse for this poor worshiper.
    And in a shower of sparks he's returned to his proper body.
    "There you go. The meeting will go great, I'm sure."

But before that gets finished, Zophiel has seen him all transformed.
    What's worse, the guy who was helping switch the decorations has turned and caught sight of the newly-changed Zophiel, and happened to think that she looks rather nice.

"-as I was saying, we-uh oh. Did you change your appearance on purpose?" she asks him, suspecting what's happened but hopeful that it's just a silly coincidence.
    ~Inner Circle~
    Echidna by Serpentine

9. - Top - End - #489

Default Re: [Temple of someone other than Zophiel]

[Sactuary]

The man who has been returned to normal is, of course, very happy and thanks the priestess. He promises he'll be back this weekend but he really has to go get everything together for tomorrow so he doesn't have time to stay thanks goodbye

Zophiel closes his - her? to be honest, the paladin doesn't really care especially after last time and if it weren't for the fact that a quarter of the seal requires being as physically distinct from...wait, he hasn't told anyone that yet. But, anyway, since he doesn't care, he'll use 'her' for convenience - eyes and runs her hand back through her hair. This feels familiar.

"Let me guess, it's a curse that passes on to someone else when you try to remove it."
    She's okay. All Zophiel has to do is remain calm, the seal's still at just over half-strength. As long as nobody tries antimagic, she'll be fine...
    If only Zophiel knew kissing the person who 'got' you would fix it, then that'd be an easy fix.

Well, actually, it's contagious but because Zophiel hasn't noticed that someone caught it from Zophiel, so it's understandable that she's misunderstanding it.

Zophiel adjusts her standing posture to put most of the weight on one leg. Answering the question and confirming the priestess's suspicions, Zophiel says, "No, I didn't do this."

Also, fun fact:
    since Zophiel's shadow was not connected to Zophiel at the time, it's not changed. Still the same old Zophiel.
    Last edited by 5a Violista; 2020-01-11 at 11:29 PM.
    Favorite sports:
    Fencing
    Football (Soccer)
    Figure Skating
    Nexus Characters.

10. - Top - End - #490

Default [Temple of Replacement-Zophiel]

Imagine the trouble we'd be in if peoples' shadows started getting infected separately.

"Wait, we're both-"
    The other guy looks himself over, quickly tries to adjust his now-ill-fitting vestments, and looks deeply worried.

"Maybe. Or it might just spread to any men nearby." She observes incorrectly. After all, she wasn't affected, which is surely a peculiarity of the curse and not of her. "Just a moment." The priestess closes her eyes for a moment, tightens her clasp on the pendant, and when she opens her eyes a moment later they look rather pointier. "Okay, it looks like it just spreads based on what people think of you. And it can be undone by, uh, , well I can just dispell it like I did a minute ago."

"Why don't you both head to the storage room over there so no one comes in and accidentally gets cursed?"
    ~Inner Circle~
    Echidna by Serpentine

11. - Top - End - #491

Default [Temple of Hiding-in-Storage-Closets]

W-wait, priestess! You can't just blush and then change the subject! You're going to give everyone the wrong idea!

"O-oh." Zophiel blushes as well. "I-I see." So glad that there's an option other than, uh, , it doesn't register in her mind that the priestess specified what was done earlier was dispelling instead of just targeted curse-breaking or whatever else Zophiel presumed it to be.

The paladin looks off in the direction of the storage room that was pointed out. "Yeah...if it spreads that easily, it sounds like it could be hard to contain."

She walks to the storage room, and her hips subconsciously shake as she walks. That's part of the curse too, apparently.
    Her shadow follows.

Once in there (presumably with the other transformed guy), Zophiel says, in an effort to help lighten the mood and keep the other guy from panicking from sudden dysmorphia, "Well, at least this isn't the worst way this could have happened."
    Favorite sports:
    Fencing
    Football (Soccer)
    Figure Skating
    Nexus Characters.

12. - Top - End - #492

Default [Temple of Wrong Assumptions]

Specific curse-breaking magic is actually a bit harder too cast, so if it's not too-serious a curse, it's easier to just try and get rid of magic all around them.
    Actually, curse-breaking and seal-breaking have a lot in common!

"What's the worst way it could have happened?, the guy asks Zophiel, exasperated but successfully distracted. "Any which way, I can't show up looking like this tonight!"

After the two of them have been shepherded out of sight, the priestess considers for a moment and starts repeating the prayer to remove magical weirdness from Zophiel. She noticed his transformation first, and the paladin was first to the storage room, so it just seems obvious. I suppose she might interrupt the spell if she notices what sort it is and realizes what might happen.
    ~Inner Circle~
    Echidna by Serpentine

13. - Top - End - #493

Quote Originally Posted by Recaiden View Post

When Karl makes it back to the field, everything is much calmed down. The fire has been put out with a word from a higher-placed priest, and the hypnotized gardeners have been led away to the hospital.
    There's just a few people tending to the scorched rows of plants, and that same priestess who welcomed him.

Of course,
    everyone looks at Karlcipede with some concern as he comes this way. Is it another monster, worse than the first one?

[Sanctuary]

((You should send them in, I think))

-want a repeat of what happened last time!" the priestess has just finished chastising the other guy, who reassures her that it was just a freak series of coincidences and nothing of the sort should happen tonight.
    The lamps get aimed in the correct direction and covered with cutouts to shine shadowy mandalas on the columns and walls. A banner is placed amongst the rafters, to be unfurled dramatically later on.
    "Oh, hello again!" she notices Zophiel. "Is there anything else we can help you with before you go?"

When it is safe to turn back, aa flashlight will appear and Kalr and the Centipede will be split. The summoner pets the monster befor it disapears in a smokecloud.

"Are you alright? Is everyone safe?"

14. - Top - End - #494

Default Re: [Temple of Curse Removal]

The magic seal is, actually, not all that dangerous-looking if removed. Slightly increases resistance to certain types of magic - including transformations, but it appears to not have been strong enough to prevent the curse. Grants resistance to mind control at the expense of limiting the paladin's magic strength. Prevents Zophiel from fully using spiritual strength, but also has conditions to unravel itself in emergencies. Several odd and complicated limits, conditions, etc. With just a cursory look at it, it appears to just strengthen certain aspects of Zophiel at the expense of others. Sure, it's complicated but Zophiel is the one who applied it in the first place and could make changes on the spot when necessary, so it probably isn't that hard to reapply.

I imagine that probably one of the worst ways would be while waiting in line at an airport, because then suddenly your ID won't be valid anymore. "I imagine it happening at a bar would probably be the worst," Zophiel says. "You're drunk, have no idea what's going on, and the same's true for everyone around you."

But "Don't worry, I'm sure it'll be fixed any moment now."

For reasons unrelated to either the curse or the seal, Zophiel won't notice when the curse is removed - she'll just stay the same and not change back. Well, maybe if she pays attention she'll notice the seal is gone and with a bit more care, will notice the curse gone.
    Favorite sports:
    Fencing
    Football (Soccer)
    Figure Skating
    Nexus Characters.

15. - Top - End - #495

[The Far Side of the Centipede]

"I'm alright. Some people had to visit the hospital, but I think they'll all be okay, thanks to how quickly we got here." The cleric takes a deep breath to settle down a bit. "What happened out there? Did you..."

[Temple of Paladins Unsealed]

"Darn, you're right. Imagine if-"
    At this moment, the guy is turned back into a guy. "Oh, thank you Bloom!"

"Uh-huh. You're welcome~" the priestess answers.
    But she's looking nervously at Zophiel.
    "Well, I can't see the curse anymore, but you didn't change back... do you have any unusual enchantments on you, or were you ever a woman before?"
    ~Inner Circle~
    Echidna by Serpentine

16. - Top - End - #496

[Temple of Nervous Laughter]

Zophiel rubs her hand on the back of her neck. "Oh, so you already removed it." Her hand moves down a little bit to feel along the top of her back - and she doesn't feel the magic there. "Ha. Ha." There's some laughter. Not because she finds it funny, but rather because it breaks the nervous tension.

"...yeah. Yes. To both of those." This isn't good. Nearly three-quarters of the whole seal have been removed based on a series of unfortunate events. "I-it's okay, though. I don't mind, she adds, as she comes up with a mental list of the things she has to do to prevent disaster from striking. The magical aspect - unless Zophiel can find some magic-adept person who she trusts to copy a symbol exactly, then it'll take maybe a couple days to get the magic-infused ink and enough large mirrors, and to make sure she gets it right. She could start picking up the right things on the way back to VIGIL. The physical aspect...that'll definitely be the hardest, considering she hasn't changed back yet. The mental part of it she should have rebuilt and restructured by morning. In order to keep that last bit intact and to prevent disaster, all she has to do is avoid any stressful action or other situation that could crumble the last part of the seal, at least until morning.

"It's okay, though," the paladin adds, trying to reassure and show that it's not that big of a deal. "I made the enchantment, so it won't be that hard to replace." (Well, to be exact, it wasn't so much of 'made' as 'altered' in the same way writing a song is different from arranging a song.)
    Favorite sports:
    Fencing
    Football (Soccer)
    Figure Skating
    Nexus Characters.

17. - Top - End - #497

"That creature , something about autum and fire, said it was betrayed long ago and now seeks revenge." Karl says short. "I fought it off as far as I could, but it got away. Not sure when it will come back, but I doubt it will leave you alone."

Karl comes closer. "Maybe we should find out as much as we can . At best we can solve this without futher fighting."

18. - Top - End - #498

[Temple of Unfortunate Events]

"Okay, but I really need to finish setting up!" says the guy, zooming back into the sanctuary.

The priestess nervously joins the nervous laughter.
    "This kind of thing, it would make sense to be a bit concerned by it. But, uh, you should be safe to travel around without turning anyone else into a woman. Is there anything we can, maybe, help with? We can get you some better-fitting clothes from housekeeping, or check the library for another way to turn you back..." She feels pretty bad about this happening to poor Zophiel. If he hadn't been visiting the sanctuary at just the wrong time, he wouldn't have been transformed and lost his enchantment!

The priestess nods. "A wild field-fox spirit, then. I would have thought it was drawn here for the obvious reasons, but on purpose, looking for revenge? I'll have to investigate that."

"I can't ask you to help after what you've done already. But at least - do you know which way it went when it escaped?"
    Of course, if Karl wants to help, that's another thing entirely.
    ~Inner Circle~
    Echidna by Serpentine

19. - Top - End - #499

[Temple of better-fitting clothes]

Obviously the biggest and most important thing that Zophiel is thinking about is just getting back to Vigil without running into anything that could weaken the final part of the seal. Anything that helps her do that is the thing to do, anything that delays it...isn't.

...but he can tell the priestess feels bad about this, too, so there might also be enough time to make her feel a little better. Checking the library will probably not help. She looks down at her ill-fitting clothes. If she returns to Vigil in these clothes, there's a higher chance she'll be delayed or stopped.

"Maybe just clothes that fit," Zophiel says - in spite of being smaller, she's still pretty big for a woman and muscular so it'd probably have to be large-size. She runs her hands through her hair again. "I...the library probably won't help because I think I know the reason I didn't change back and it's a rather special case..." so totally not the Priestess's fault, "and honestly I was almost expecting something like this to happen sooner or later, so it's actually pretty fortunate you were there to remove the curse." So, see? The priestess only helped and made it better. No need to feel bad.

On the plus side, Zophiel's shadow is still normal.
    Last edited by 5a Violista; 2020-01-13 at 05:51 PM. Reason: accidentally used seagreen text color
    Favorite sports:
    Fencing
    Football (Soccer)
    Figure Skating
    Nexus Characters.

20. - Top - End - #500

Default [Temple of Weird Sizes]

"Okay." The priestess holds out a hand to estimate the size of the now-even-smaller Zophiel. "Just come with me, and we'll get you suited."

"You expected this to happen? Huh. Why's that, if you don't mind my asking?"

It's not far, just a short walk to the south, and finding the right size on the shelves, and then Zophiel will have a set of plain white clothes to wear. Skirt and tunic and a hat (it can be cold out there!) and so on.
    ~Inner Circle~
    Echidna by Serpentine

21. - Top - End - #501

Default [Temple of plain white clothes]

Zophiel nods, allows her to measure sizes, and follows along with the priestess to the shelves.

"W-well," the paladin says, not really wanting to go into too much detail because if he's not going to tell Anchor about it until after telling Cleo first, she's definitely not going to go into details to someone she just met. "Simply put, I've been changed before and it should have only lasted a few days, and that's how a daughter was born." Hopefully that's enough details to fill in the gaps.

Zophiel holds up the skirt to make sure it's the right size - even though the priestess probably actually already got it right. "And due to reasons I'm not comfortable sharing, there was a chance it would happen on its own eventually."

Yes!
    It looks like everything is the right size!
    "Um, is there a changing room around here?" And do they eventually want Zophiel to return the clothes. That's probably a question that should be asked.
    Favorite sports:
    Fencing
    Football (Soccer)
    Figure Skating
    Nexus Characters.

22. - Top - End - #502

Quote Originally Posted by Recaiden View Post

The priestess nods. "A wild field-fox spirit, then. I would have thought it was drawn here for the obvious reasons, but on purpose, looking for revenge? I'll have to investigate that."

"I can't ask you to help after what you've done already. But at least - do you know which way it went when it escaped?"
    Of course, if Karl wants to help, that's another thing entirely.

"Sure I can lend you a hand, but maybe after a rest." he says as he appears a bit unsure on his feet. Maybe I should mention this earlier since this merge thing is exhausting especially with something you aren't familiar with.
    "He wnt [Giving directions], but I don't think you should follow up. Unless you got messures ready against the charm and maybe a bit fireproof armor."

23. - Top - End - #503

[Temple of Shortened Stories]

That's really fair, Zophiel. The priestess understands that mysterious transformation reasons are not to be casually shared. Probably bound up in Zophiel's very identity.
    "Oh sure. It's the first door on your left, that way. And don't worry about returning them or anything; especially while you're not in your normal shape."

"Oh, of course. Head back to the guests' quarters and get some rest." It's back where he originally came form, some time ago.
    "I'll check in with the guards and magicians in case it turns up again." Because no, she isn't really fire-proof.
    ~Inner Circle~
    Echidna by Serpentine

24. - Top - End - #504

Default Re:

[Temple of Identity]

Zophiel thanks her and takes the outift over to the changing room.

As she puts them on, she thinks that this is probably acolyte's clothing, right? The pure white matches how some of the other people were dressed around here. It definitely brings back memories of Zophiel's old Order, from a long time ago.

Moments later, Zophiel re-emerges in the all-white tunic/skirt/hat combo. The white probably contrasts well with the black that's appeared on her skin. And holding her old clothes in her arms.

The best way back to VIGIL would be through Trog's, right? The paladin looks around to reorient herself and heads to and across the sanctuary towards the mirror. That's the best option, isn't it? Head back to VIGIL and hope nothing happens on the way back? It's a bit of a gamble but Zophiel at the moment can't think of any other options.
    Last edited by 5a Violista; 2020-01-14 at 06:45 PM.
    Favorite sports:
    Fencing
    Football (Soccer)
    Figure Skating
    Nexus Characters.

25. - Top - End - #505

He nods. "Just remember the charm effekt. It seems to effect near everyone nonhuman. at least it didn't try on my directly."
    Then he goes of dinding the room, how hard can it be? Well a bit harder then you might guess, maybe some Probem with the summoning? he will open one or two doors he was sure the room is, not sure if they are occupied or even have the usual 'open the door while changing' scene. Thought he might want that.
    If anyone is looking after him they will just see him dropped on the bed like he felt asleep as he reached it.

26. - Top - End - #506
    Troll in the Playground

Mirror Gate

Someone climbs through the mirror gate from Trog's Tavern. She's a beautiful human woman with shoulder-length brown hair, wearing black pants and a white T-shirt. She looks around the room to see where she ended up, and to look for someone to ask for directions, so she can get a curse broken.
    Awesome avatar (Kothar, paladin of Tlacua) by Linkele!

Quote Originally Posted by William Shakespeare, King Lear, IV.i.46
    'Tis the time's plague, when madmen lead the blind.
    My Nexus characters

27. - Top - End - #507

First, Karl will open a door on a someone just getting out of bed, and have a pillow thrown at him.
    Behind the second door will be a collection of four foxes (and one jackal) playing poker, who invite him to join. Not fox-people. Actual foxes.
    But after that, he can get some well-deserved sleep.

[Mirror Gate -> Sanctuary]

The new arrival has ended up in the sanctuary of the Temple of Inari, just as she was supposed to (specifically, it a little alcove by the door, opposite the vending machines).
    There are three doorways on either side, leading to closets, classrooms, etc. and one on the far wall, leading out into the garden.
    In the middle of the room is a magic circle. At the far end is an altar with three statues(?) hidden by silk cloths. Incense is burning. Weird shadows crawl through the rafters.

And there's someone by the altar, just standing up from adjusting one of the offering bowls. Just an ordinary woman but with feathers on her head instead of hair, and extremely (but not inhumanly) tall. Catching sight of the visitor, she says, "Greetings, neighbor; the blessings of Inari be upon you. What can we do for you today?"
    ~Inner Circle~
    Echidna by Serpentine

28. - Top - End - #508
    Troll in the Playground

Sanctuary

"Hello," the newcomer calls back. "I've got a curse, and I heard I could get it broken here. Where should I go for that?" She's not really sure what the protocol is for getting curses removed. It's not something she ever expected to need to do, especially not like this.

My Nexus characters

29. - Top - End - #509

Default [Sanctuary]

"That's right here. Would this curse happen to have turned you into a woman?" the priestess suggests. The magic around Jason feels pretty similar to those other poor folks. She waves Jason over.
    ~Inner Circle~
    Echidna by Serpentine

30. - Top - End - #510
    Troll in the Playground

Sanctuary

"Yeah. I'm not the first one to come here, am I?" Jason spent the last couple days developing a way to prevent people from seeing her and catching the curse without actually preventing anyone from seeing her. She's a bit late to the curse-breaking party. She walks to the priestess, her hips falling into a natural sway as she moves thanks to the curse.

My Nexus characters